Zendesk Support

(1,635)

Give customer support by email, social media, voice, and mobile phone with complete data reporting, TRUSTe certification, and 90+ integrations.

Work for Zendesk Support?

Learning about Zendesk?

Zendesk Support Reviews

Showing 1,635 Zendesk reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zendesk Support
Jessica M.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Sonia A.

"Very pratical !"

What do you like best?

The most helpful in Zendesk is the simplicity of use, the ergonomy of this solution too.

I think is the best solution for your company in terms of customer service. When a customer contact the customer service, he's immediatly supported by your team dedicated to customer service.

Thanks to the Q&A section provided by Zendesk, the customer is able to find all the answers about the product. Most of the time, when a customer reach us, we redirect him to the Q&A section because his question already have an answer.

What do you dislike?

Until now, I didn't find any donwside for this solution. Zendesk help me to even improve my knowledge about the product that my company is selling tanks to the Q&A.

The thing about it who can be improve, I think, is the possibility to synchronize it with the CRM I use on a daily basis. It can be problematic when all the info about a customer isn't reunited in one and only "spot" because all of the users don't have the reflex to check if the customer have reach your plateform via Zendesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendations about this solution is simply to try it ! You'll see, it's very ergonomic, simple of use for your employees and even more for your customers !

Zendesk as become essential on a day to day basis. I can provide help to my customers and share informations with them in one or maybe two clicks.

Josh A.

"A Smooth & Steady Customer-focused platform for the long haul "

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of Zendesk the most. There really hasn't been something that we haven't been able to do yet. Essentially, the tool allows us to stay ahead of business needs in supporting our customers. This is done with things like multi-tenant and multi-lingual support inside of a single platform. The workflow options are sophisticated and with the proper planning you can support a wide array of ticket flows.

We've been able to go from a single team of less than five people to 75+ people using Zendesk at the company. The investment they make in the product is visible and has allowed us to "enjoy" the tool over time as it keeps growing with the times so to speak.

The integration with GoodData is legit and allows deep insights into the performance of your team and workflows. Key component of the application.

What do you dislike?

There are few items that I don't like about the product but those are mainly centered around the price point in which we're currently at. It would be good to have a bit better options for ticket statuses and flexibility on the spacing of the UI ( I would love a compact mode).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zendesk works great when you buy into their whole ecosystem. Their pricing can be a bit higher but the value is really there, so make sure that you have a long-view of support the investment needed. They truly want to build a great product and it shows over time.

We're solving the need: for unified communication for internal and external conversations, integrations into trello and zendesk, easy of use for a team with a wide range of skills, and integration into our own products.

We've capitalized on the custom app development they allow which has added to the productivity of our team by allow us to streamline some workflows and pull in third-party information. This area of the product allows it to expand and meet specific organizational needs, assuming you have the developers available.

Kristen V.

"Zen Desk Makes Responding to Customers Easy!"

What do you like best?

I love that all the emails or responses from Social Media can come into one place and be sent out from one place. It provides for excellent organization. I love that you can sort the emails based on priority and the support team is great if you have any questions! I love that you can set up an automated reply to ensure customers that they will be responded to in 24 hours so they feel at ease as well.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I do not like about Zendesk Support. It has been super easy to use and provides for great customer service!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Zendesk Support to anyone needing customer service help! It will get your company organized and is very user-friendly and easy to learn!

We have realized how easy it is for emails to get lost when multiple people are trying to respond to everyone, stuff slips through the cracks. Zendesk makes it easy to ensure every customer get a response!

Manuel N S.

"the ultimate solution for call center support"

What do you like best?

Zendesk Support is the best and most restorative, solution to give a good customer support, has all the necessary tools, to provide the best care, person to person, also its design is innovative, simple, but ideal for the work that is needed do, it has many features, that you are getting to know, that you use the application, I have seen tools here, that you do not find in any other application, and in my years of experience I have used many customer support tools, but I must say, that with Zendesk, for both me and Big Pawn, it is the definitive solution.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much to say negatively about Zendesk, maybe the integration with other email tools, can be an improvement.I do not have much to say negatively about Zendesk, maybe the integration with other email tools, can be an improvement.I do not have much to say negatively about Zendesk, maybe the integration with other email tools, can be an improvement.I do not have much to say negatively about Zendesk, maybe the integration with other email tools, can be an improvement.

Deanna C.

"Great for Tickets!"

What do you like best?

Zendesk Tickets are very easy to create and an email update is sent to you once it's created. If someone comments on the ticket you are notified via email and able to respond right away. I like that it connects us with IT and allows them to monitor the work they do for the company. I also like that it provides you with a survey once the task is complete.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have on the system is when trying to locate the ticket. I get it through email originally but theres no link to the ticket in the email. It would be much easier if it could direct you to the ticket. Also it would be useful to tag people like other managers in the ticket. Currently there is no feature like this, which allows management to be on the same page with issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is very easy to use to communicate interdepartmental!

We use Zen Desk to communicate with any IT issues or hardware issues. If something is broke whether it's hardware or software this alert the IT department and we can see immediately when they respond. This allows the turn around time to be very quick and efficient.

Colin O.

"Great reporting and integrations!"

What do you like best?

I joined an organization that didn't previously have a help desk, or a help desk workflow. The solution was a Slack channel where people posted their requests and they were responded to ad-hoc. I was able to quickly get the team set up with a Zendesk account and use existing API/account connectors to turn the current workflow into a workflow that sends tickets from Slack to Zendesk based on a user's message reaction. Another message reaction closes the ticket. I now have reporting on response times, ticket repetition, and major incidents with no change on the user end.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. Zendesk is priced great, works well, and gives me the data I need to reach my performance metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! It's easy to set up!

The issue was getting metrics from the current support workflow without interrupting or changing user interaction too much. I was able to implement it perfectly and can now extract metrics from Zendesk on the back-end.

Rajan S.

"One of the best Support Handling Panel"

What do you like best?

Zendesk support has different following features:

1) Easy to use for a non-technical person.

2) We can create a different number of agents to make the support process manageable.

3) Zendesk provides different support types like chat, talk along with email support.

4) One of the coolest thing is that they provide API support for developer.

What do you dislike?

Following are the dislike points:

1) Zendesk support is quite expensive for the normal user.

2) Unable to edit a reply once delivered.

3) Searching isn't quite interesting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you wanna make you users happy with great support, then zendesk support is very good option for you. You can reply your users faster and provide better customer satisfaction and gain goodwill.

In order to provide service to user asap, we used zendesk support, so that we can interact with our clients quickly and resolve their queries asap. With different agents, ticket management process is very easy. We can create macros of usually used reply and send it in future by just one click. We can set proiorities of ticket for different agents

Isaura M.

"Zendesk a software with a fantastic messaging service. "

What do you like best?

It is a platform that leads in the area of ​​call center companies. It is of great pleasure that Zendesk offers us the function of instant messaging to the possibility of chatting with our customers, thus greatly helping to improve the commercial relationships we have with them.

What do you dislike?

It does not offer document storage or automated routing. Zendesk does not have network monitoring either. It does not offer stored documents or detailed information about the clients' experience. Nor does it have an option to implement video calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend Zendesk for the management of the reports. It is a good option for those companies that want to be in contact with their customers, it is good to interact by various means either by email or phone and allows to track calls. We recommend it.

The chat features offered by Zendesk are wide and varied, giving us better communication with our customers. Its channel system is varied, and shows that there are many ways to get engagement from our regular customers. It is good for creating detailed reports of customer information.

Erick C.

"Zendesk is the best help desk software that we have used"

What do you like best?

What we liked most about using zendesk was its call center organization system, which is quite customizable at our convenience. We really liked your support ticket management system, and its integration with the rest of the platforms coming from the zendesk suite has seemed quite excellent. Now, zendesk also seems very good for call routing, since they focus a lot on making the call system as stable as possible.

What do you dislike?

Something that has displeased us of zendesk is its price. This is really economical, but if you want to get the most out of the platform and obtain proper help desk management, you are practically forced to buy the rest of the suite, for nothing more and nothing less than $ 49 per month . We do not like that zendesk does not allow marketing automation campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zendesk has seemed very recommendable to us from the first moment of its use. We recommend it enough to track relationships, and to perform case management. We are very grateful for the appearance of zendesk, and we will continue to use it for a long time.

Zendesk has greatly benefited our small business with the management of the customer service system. Before we had enough difficulties to perform issue tracking and case management. In addition, its self-service portal is quite customizable, and that is quite acceptable. With zendesk our call management was also made much simpler.

Rodrigo C.

"Zendesk has made it easy to communicate with customers"

What do you like best?

It's easy to manage support tickets with Zendesk. We like that very much, and that it provides analytics to correctly understand the customer experience. We like that it allows the company to chat in real time with the visitors of the website in a detailed way. Now, Zendesk offers the customer an excellent discount per agent per month, nothing more and nothing less than the $ 35 of its actual cost, leaving only $ 89 per month (for the entire suite).

What do you dislike?

We do not like Zendesk that does not have document storage, or IT asset management. It does not allow automated routing of users, nor manage marketing campaigns by email. Its dialer prediction system is quite limited, as is its handling of message templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zendesk is highly recommended to handle technical support tickets. Without a doubt, this Help Desk tool is perfect for all kinds of scenarios. We recommend it a lot to perform feedback management, and to properly monitor the social media. Your call recording tool is pretty good for later playback.

His system of sales equipment automation has been very useful to keep a good control of what happens in the business. The knowledge bases that Zendesk offers have also helped us a lot with self-service. Its omnichannel support with email, telephone, chat, messaging and social networks provide complete communicative control to the user.

Ruben L.

"Zendesk is the business assistant you need"

What do you like best?

Zendesk is a very good business communications support software. It offers channels such as calls, messaging and file exchange with optimal quality. In addition, it has integrations to telephone services so it can be used to provide telephone service. We really like it so easy to sort the list of tasks.

What do you dislike?

The quality of its service demands an optimal internet connection, so it can present failures. The Zendesk service lacks the ability to video call and store documents so it is limited in relation to other applications. It should be noted that something we do not like about zendesk is that it does not allow any user of the team to use shared screens, nor does it allow geofocalization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zendesk has seemed a great alternative from the beginning, and for that reason we want to recommend it to the entire Internet community. We really like the ease with which we can work with her, and that she has so many different utilities to maintain a good management of call centers.

Your calls have professional equalization so it maintains quality standards, especially for companies. It is also compatible with all types of devices so it provides assistance everywhere. It also integrates seamlessly with social networks, which makes us more updated by spending more time in these. Zendesk is a platform of Help desk of the most automatizable.

Tara H.

"Zendesk is Great!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track the categories of my tickets-- or to pass it off to someone easily who can better help that customer. It makes the process very seamless. I also love that I can view the entire email history by searching an email address. This would be impossible in say Gmail or Outlook if that customer was emailing multiple members of my team and we needed a complete history of their conversation. It holds both the customer and the business responsible.

Also, from a Support side, they are always releasing new updates. The Knowledge Center add-on saves us hours every day.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it's not seamless to create personal macros and share them with your co-workers. I also don't like that there's not more formatting options. It's really just the bare bones with font size, bullet points, etc. We use an additional server to send out our customized messages, which I think could be done through Zendesk if that was an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it makes the most sense if you've got a team of 10+ to utilize Zendesk's services. There aren't any holes from your customer's side in their customer service experience and it improves their response time.

Quick customer response times, one inbox for all inquiries (in case someone is OOO, there's no delay), accurate reporting on what our customers ask about the most so we can improve our Help Center.

Maivi L.

"Zendesk, "Leader in customer support""

What do you like best?

Zendesk allows inter departmental communication in a simple and extremely powerful way, being able to integrate all the communication networks of the company into the account. From support email to user tickets, through Facebook, Twitter or Google+. We can answer at any time and place any kind of incidents, doubts or suggestions that occur through these channels, taking an exhaustive control of what has been done, what is being done and what remains to be done. In general Zendesk is the leading customer service platform, it is great, with all the tools it offers, it gives us the opportunity to provide a better service to our customers, which is one of the main objectives of our company.

What do you dislike?

Zendesk is really a great ally to provide better technical support to our customers, the only negative point I have is that it becomes a bit difficult to use at the beginning and it will take a little time to get used to the amount of tools it offers. rest the application is ideal for customer service support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend 100% Zendesk to all people who are looking for an option to improve and optimize customer service in their company, Zendesks is the right platform for this, it is software that can be used from anywhere with an internet connection, so not necessarily they have to be in the company to be able to use it, which is very useful for those days when it is difficult to go to work, it has a friendly interface and a lot of other tools, which will make your clients satisfied.

The quality in technical support that we offer to our customers is better, we answer the doubts of our customers faster, we have a better organization, and the best of all is that our customers are satisfied, Zendesk definitely came to solve and improve management in the company.

Christopher W.

"The best online technical support with Zendesk Support"

What do you like best?

Zendesk Support is a great program, very easy to install and use, so much so that only a couple of hours is deployed and ready to use it. It is a scalable program since it has multiple functions but you can implement it in your company from the most basic or others for large scale needs. It has been perfect to provide technical support and assistance on our website.

What do you dislike?

Certainly Zendesk Support is very good and once you use it you will see there is nothing bad to say about it. We love!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zendesk Support is a program that we recommend using with confidence. In terms of providing support you have many options that can be used and adapted to your company, you can implement the basic options that the program has or the most important functions if your company needs it, but we assure you that it is the best of all.

The benefit we have had is to fulfill the purpose of our website and company through this program that is to provide technical support, assistance or solve problems of our customers. Through the system of tickets that are generated by our customers about their problems or concerns we can take control of these reports and thus be able to solve these problems. These reports can also be sent to our developers if the case merits it, which allows us to provide security and responsibility.

Jessica H.

"Multitask Wizard"

What do you dislike?

Zen desk is the most utilized tool in my office tool belt. It allows for quick multitasking, is easy to make adjustments and edit information, and allows me to pull up any manner of ticket I need to access in moments. When multiple tickets are still open, or I’ve kept multiple tabs open as I still have work to do on each, Zendesk slows down to the point at which it hardly functions.

Elman M.

"Zendesk"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool for support, it helps to provide a better service keeping requests organized and also by priority, it is a fun tool to use because it allows you to see requests in real time and also helps you save time by having canned responses if you constantly use the same answer. It is also helpful that you can merge different tickets into one, this way you will have only one point of communication and not having to answer to different tickets at once. Integration with other apps and sites its also a plus, Its interface is clean, and having the option of organizing every incoming request is a huge plus, this way you prioritize the messages that you will send.

What do you dislike?

When it crashes it takes some time for the same to go live once again, also when we have to many requests the same becomes slow and gets stuck, another thing is that is not so user-friendly and to manage every feature you will need to invest some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Zendesk to optimize customer support, the interface it presents is extremely helpful and clean, helps you organize every interaction and document every interaction as well. It will help also improve your customer satisfaction by giving the option to customers to leave feedback. It is a software that can be used from everywhere with an internet connection. So it is definitely worth trying.

Response time, adequate response time and support, giving the fact that when you are not available any co-worker can answer your ticket or simply assign a request to you gives a huge success rate, answering in real time and in a fast way has helped us create a great support, also organized and having a history backup of contact with the customers. We don't lose any information meaning that we are well backed-up.

A C.

"Great for Supporting a large amount of Customers"

What do you like best?

I enjoy many aspects of this software.

-Easy to use

-Great Layout

-No information is posted you do not need to see

-rarely any technical issues

-great way to organize notes on email and call tickets

-the auto populate feature is a must! and works great

-loads quickly

-Great charts to keep track of hoe many emails or calls sent

-keeps record of response time

-can easily see the main box, and individual boxes.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while a email will look like an internal note, however this is 1 per 250 tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always use the internal note feature, as it is a great tool to have.

I use Zendesk to help consultants run their businesses, and to make outgoing and incoming calls.The benifits are that we can keep a great record of topics, and who is communicating with us the most.

Wilfred P.

"Zendesk: Best customer service you can have in front of you"

What do you like best?

Zendesk as a tool does what it is supposed to do, and it does it well. We used Support + Guide products, for ticketing for our e-learning business, and also for our Self-Serve support (knowledgebase). It is full-featured and comprehensive. As far as support rep work goes, it's simple, to the point, and it integrates well with any tool because it is such a large company. It is designed for an enterprise company.

What do you dislike?

Because it is so full-featured, it can be years' work to get everything set as you need, and they provide little to no assistance. Some of the basic settings are so deep and so spread out, you'll spend hours reading through Help articles to understand how to customize your ticket form. It is NOT small-business friendly, it is really meant for large companies with someone dedicated to maintaining this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are similar products; but i reccomend Zendesk because it is one of the best things that the internet can offer, it is what people wants; 24/7 assistance, quality support, Great interface and a good price for it.

I'm not currently solving any problems with zendesk and i think that in the time that I use it I will not, the most marked benefit is that 3 years from now, my sales have been increasing by 25% thanks to the fact that the client feels safe and cared for when he asks about anything, that is the thing that attracts the most customers.

Evanjelyn F.

"Clean Interface"

What do you like best?

This platform is very easy to use and I like that I can view all past tickets and you can see the events that take place within in each ticket. This makes it very clear as to who made changes and what changes were made in each ticket.

What do you dislike?

There are additional apps that you can use, however, the app I most utilize, "Solved Ticket Progress Bar", does not track the number of solved tickets accurately. I do like the memes when you do hit your goal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a really great way to track what questions are coming in so that you can view trends in service. It also tracks what users have made edits to each ticket. It also clearly shows what tickets are open or pending and to whom they are assigned and what is being worked on to complete each ticket and address each customer question. The data acquired is fantastic and shows how many tickets you've completed and the ability to add tags helps to organize what each ticket was mainly about. You also have the option to create macros which make it easier and faster to respond to students when asked questions that are easy to answer or have been asked often. I would recommend using Zendesk if data tracking is important. The ease of use of the platform is great as well. There are a few times where I've experienced Zendesk being down but does come back online within a few hours usually.

I am able to resolve customer issues quickly and set certain tickets as pending so that I may follow up on that ticket.

Gabriela L.

"Zendesk is excellent for call centers"

What do you like best?

We really like the implementation of channels in the Zendesk system. We like its ability to integrate with external storage platforms, and that its call center management and support tools are so convenient to use.

What do you dislike?

We do not like the price of Zendesk. $ 89 is expensive, even if it is your multi-tool suite. It does not offer document storage or automated routing. Zendesk does not have network monitoring either. You need to implement the addition of video calls

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We simply recommend Zendesk for the management of the reports, and for those who specifically seek to improve the relationship with their customers. It's good to interact in many ways, such as email and phone

Our group has solved quite a few communication problems that we had constantly with our buyers. Now it is much easier to stay connected to them all the time, and you can have better feedback

Jens S.

"Outstanding Solution"

What do you like best?

I have been using Zendesk at my company and at some of our clients for us. It is easily the best solution out there and I have seen quite a lot. The best feature for me is the ease to set it up and use it. I mean you can literally be up and running with a support solution that beats most other offering within just a few hours. It also scales and adjusts really well. I mean we are using just a few features for customer facing support in my company, but I have used it in large scale operations that have been using all the bells and whistles. Out of the box, it can handle anything from support tickets to knowledge base and support forums. Last, but not least, it integrates well with other solutions. For example, we are using Jira to track our development work and we got it working within minutes.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like about the software!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it can handle different industries very well and, most importantly, it is easy to use for customers. My recommendation is to start with your most important features and then add additional features over time.

For us, it is handling customer tickets and we also have been able to feed these support tickets to our developers without having to have the customer communicate with the developer directly. With a little bit of extra effort, it also helps us to avoid duplicate tickets.

Jesus F.

"Zendesk is one of the best Helpdesk today, with very organized ticket support."

What do you like best?

1) Its interface is intuitive and very complete, which makes its agents efficient in response time, 2) Its reports are easy to generate and very easy to understand, 3) the service is continuous 24 hours a day, 4) It can be used from mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

1) Some services are not included in the free or trial versions, for example, chat, 2) it is not open source, maybe it is the most recognized of its disadvantages, 3) For some non-expert users the configuration of the service It may seem excessive or complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The main thing to know is that it must be very well configured to optimize its use, as it is the use advantages soar to levels of excellence.

Zendesk provides all the advantages of an excellent ecommerce software, especially in the management of customer support tickets, and its interface is very simple to understand.

Vincent M.

"Speedy But Clunky"

What do you like best?

I like that Zendesk is speedy. Coming from different ticketing systems, Zendesk is a downright thoroughbred. The layout is fairly intuitive and clean and isn't a text-box-cluttered nightmare. It runs well in just about any browser and the mobile site isn't bad either.

What do you dislike?

Using Zendesk is somewhat clunky, at least in our instance. It's very picky about the ticket detail fields that you fill out and can refuse to even save an existing ticket if the country (for international instances) isn't populated. The rest of the mandatory fields can wait until you close it, but Country will cause ZD to error out with no explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the pricing is good, go for it. It's far less annoying than other systems I've used.

For now, we're just using it as a ticketing system for our two help desk branches. It does the job for that. Rolling out self-servicing articles is pending.

Scott R.

"Using Zendesk with a Small Team"

What do you like best?

It is an incredibly versatile tool that is flexible to fit the needs of your team. For instance, we do not utilize the chat features, but we do use the guide feature. This ability to pick and choose allows us to support our clients in the way we desire without breaking the bank.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be too confusing, especially when seeking to setup new agents. Many of the features are ones that are used once and then you have to spend a lot of time reviewing the support documentation to figure out how to modify them in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product that does what it says. Multiple levels allow you to pay only for what you need depending on the size of your business.

The biggest benefit is issue tracking and reporting over time which allows us to see important trends. It also provides accountability to our agents for quality and timely responses to customer issues. Recently we started using the customer satisfaction component which has been a great way to pinpoint issue that may not have been fully resolved, or allow us to reach out to customers who were feeling slightly disgruntled after their support experience.

Emily S.

"Zendesk is the most user friendly platform I have seen"

What do you like best?

The upsides are that you can click on the customers name and see all of their previous tickets and chats. I also enjoy the integration between zendesk and Salesforce to pull in our customer data so we don't have to go looking for it. I also like the fact that zendesk has phone support. Overall, great company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the customer's previous tickets and chats are completely out of order. They should all be listed in order by most recent date. There are also limitations on tagging customers as high value, hot headed, etc. It's also almost impossible to separate Tier 1 and Tier 2 from taking tickets without someone monitoring every new ticket. Maybe I am missing something.

Chats, tickets. Benefits are obvious. It is a user friendly platform and solves at least 80% of our problems.

Shruti S.

"Zendesk is a great customer support product and helps to exponentially increase agent productivity."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create macros, business rules and the abundance of integration apps available in their marketplace. A combination of these helps my staff do their work way faster than they were able to in the past.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the zendesk chat/support widget can't be embedded in salesforce in the bottom like a pop up. Most importantly, Good Data, their analytics tool is very complicated to use unless you are a fluent techie.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product to any company with a helpdesk. If you want to empower your agents for success and ensure that your users are able to move in a self serve direction - this is the right tool for you.

We tried to:

1) Reduce the number of similar kinds of tickets we kept providing support on.

2) Create more automations in our tickets and SLAs

3) Provide a more seamless support experience to the user.

Our agents are able to work much faster now and with automations, they don't need to do certain tasks manually. Our users are able to see statuses of their tickets and learn about business processes through zendesk guide so they are also better informed.

Catherine D.

"Awesome but needs some Improvement"

What do you like best?

I like it that the whole team can work together in one ticket and there will be an eyeball showing on the ticket if someone is in there. That helps us a lot not to duplicate things and we're able to communicate together.

What do you dislike?

I hate the emails we are receiving in Gen and it looks completely awful.

It is hard to read bcos it won't copy the same exact format that the sender have sent but rather, all are in letters and there's no table or something. I just don't like that bcos that makes the email hard to be read

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you consider formatting in your emails, well Zendesk may not be for you but if you would like a team integration, file compilation and other things for customer help desk, Zendesk is perfect!

Email communication and order processing

John F.

"Excellent Support Package"

What do you like best?

Zendesk provides a really comprehensive set of solutions. The ticketing system is the core and what we use the most. But additional features such as phone and knowledge base are great complements, and integrations to third party tools such as Chatlio are very powerful.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many problems with Zendesk. Some areas of configuration and administration might be more intuitive, but it's a big ecosystem and it would be impossible to make it completely effortless to configure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would always recommend reviewing all available products before making a choice such as this. But after we searched the market for similar products, we landed on Zendesk. And we haven't regretted that choice or looked at alternative products to replace it.

Primarily we use Zendesk for customer support - and particularly the ticketing system. The best benefit is sharing all support requests across our team, and the integration with Chatlio and Slack makes it very easy for customers to reach out to us.

Ernest M.

"Zendesk has to be the best Technical Support Software Ever"

What do you like best?

The fact that the ticketing and reporting systems are so robust. Being able to do some specific data digging and retrieve metrics to make the appropriate decisions on scaling, forecasting and quickly plastering our pain points on a whiteboard to discuss and take action.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be a bit steep. Also the Customer portal where they answer questions on a form to submit a ticket is not very visually intriguing or intuitive. It's just drop-down after dropdown. They need to include something that makes it look easy and fun to appeal to users to want to fill in the forms. They should look at what Typeform has setup and try to imitate their form design.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get Zendesk. They are the industry leader for a reason. Don't balk at any learning curves or complexities because their support is top notch.

Being able to interact with the clients and stay in communication with them throughout the support ticket process. Also the organization of the tickets in buckets and being able to pull on the strengths and skill-sets of the support reps to quickly triage and support clients.

Maria Eugenia V.

"The best tool for ticket control"

What do you like best?

One of the best tool to track the tickets, so the tool allows you to track the incidents, if resolved, update it. The best advantage is that you can visualize the ticket process to be able to make decisions about the incidents that arrive

What do you dislike?

The tool every time the ticket is closed and rewritten by the same ticket number is opened and that makes it necessary to update everything in order to respond to customers

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best to follow the customer and give excellent support to the needs of the same

For the company, the tool has enabled it to carry out the ticking process for incidents and tasks to be performed in our customer support. One of the best advantages is to have a count of all the tickets that have been received

Kyle W.

"Quick to pick up, great at tracking issues"

What do you like best?

Working for a medium sized tech company with multiple clients in the restaurant bushiness, it is imperative that we track all issues that may occur at businesses that utilize our product across the nation. ZenDesk Support allows for us to do just that with ease. Very easy to assign tickets to internal agents and track issues. Not only that, the interface connects directly with our email system to allow us to communicate and track all communication between internal workers and the locations reporting tech issues. ZenDesk is an essential tool for resolving all tech issues that our customers may encounter.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a more helpful training tool integrated within the software, with some training guides on how to setup different tools within the application. That being said, help tools are available, but you really need to know what you are looking for to find the solution to the issue you are looking to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend, meets all requirements and tracks everything we need it to track, thus making the resolution of any tech issues our clients encounter that much easier.

Tracking and managing all tech issues our clients encounter while they may be using our product.

Jerome K.

"Great Help Desk Ticket Support System"

What do you like best?

I personally love the integration of Zendesk into my proactive monitoring software the I use called Watchman Monitoring. When an issue arises, the application automatically opens and assigns a ticket to me and I then can act on it rapidly depending on the urgency.

What do you dislike?

In the past, there were many outages for the server that my Zendesk instance was running on. Luckily, they seemed to have corrected that and downtime is scarce.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If use another third party application that interfaces with Zendesk much time will be saved to focus on the important priorities. I would also definitely recommend enabling 2FA once you set up your product.

I am trying to automate a lot of the daily tasks and also cannot keep on checking on the computer status manually. Zendesk allows me to keep track of open tickets and track the time spent on each ticket. Automating a lot of this process has freed up some time!

Codey R.

"Zendesk CRM"

What do you like best?

Zendesk Is very straight forward and easy to navigate! Our backend system was made internally and we were able to sync it right to Zendesk. Zendesk also ties in with our phone system as well as out chat agent really well.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were more options to organize our ticketing information. If customers have multiple accounts it can be a hassle trying to find the right info on the right account. They do have merge feature that can help with this but it could be a little more refined.

We use Zendesk to organize all of our customer communication. It is very easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. It creates a profile for all the customers with all our interactions under the profile.

Alejandro L.

"It is the best customer service you can have on your website!"

What do you like best?

I've been using it for 3 years and i must say that is the best customer service that anyone can have attached to a website, the API is so smooth and not invasive, so it isn't annoying for people who want to ask anything related with a product or just asking for assistance in the website, it is highly recommended for those who want 24/7 customer support, also zendesk is offering a trial so you can test the product before buying it and belive me; you won't regret! buy it with your eyes closed!

What do you dislike?

i do not have anything negative to say about zendesk, i really loved the product, the only small thing i complain about is when i log in on the main page and i'm going to change my requests, it gets a bit slow, but besides that, nothing at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm not currently solving any problems with zendesk and i think that in the time that i use it i will not, the most marked benefit is that 3 years from now, my sales have been increasing by 25% thanks to the fact that the client feels safe and cared for when he ask about anything, that is the thing that attracts the most customers.

Jillian P.

"Average Service"

What do you like best?

It works well for what it's made for and that's to store support emails and keep them organized for future reference.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to do more than the system does. I feel as though it does nothing to integrate with other services like gmail or your regular email and it seems annoying to have to go into the website in order to respond to support requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend taking your time to fully understand Zendesk. Their articles are lacking a bit with up-to-date information, so there are a lot of things that you're going to need human help with.

We are solving our organization issue with support emails because there are 12 different support agents on the email and for the longest time no one knew if anyone answered the user or 3 people would answer the user and that makes everything complicated. I've realized that Zendesk Support's triggers help immensely with a problem such as this one. It's triggers and automations take a bit to tweak, but are awesome!

Elroy P.

"The best ticket management program"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to write and answer tickets in the system. A good location that is easy to move inside. There is a lot of support that is easily available if you need help with anything in your account. It also has the ability to add certain tags to tickets and I can view all tickets that have tags .

What do you dislike?

Notifications of actions are a bit confusing. It makes you think that you have something unfinished, and I do not need notifications that I have finished.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All sorts of support issues, including printer problems, account issues, access to projects, etc. We also receive tickets that tell us about the potential hacking and spam that our end users will receive.

I recommend trying this software solution for a great way to track your company's support and view chat requests from your company. It is easy to use and provides reports that can be very useful.

Jolanda S.

"Our clients are in our hands"

What do you like best?

First of all, I like the fact that this program is flexible, you can customize it for the capabilities and needs of your company and it takes several days, not a month or two, like other programs. Thanks to this program, it became easier to monitor and track e-mail and our work become on a level higher.

What do you dislike?

Global problems our company does not see, there is some kind of desires to improve the mobile version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will be enough simply for you to track the priorities of your customers and they will understand that you are always a leader among competitors. The difference between the quality of the program and its multi-voluntariness will make you happy. Whatever you do, this program will be adjusted just for you.

Zendesk allows me and my team to keep all information about our customers in one place, so communication with customers is effective and personal. For a long time we did not manage to establish a clear and well-coordinated work with our customers, but with the Zendesk its became possible.

Jorge G.

"Mi experiencia Zendesk"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta muy potente que si no tienes experiencia puede resultar un poco lento el proceso de aprendizaje para sacar provecho al 100%, la verdad es que los tutoriales y su foro de ayuda es demasiado bueno.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento me agrada todo el sistema, tal vez si algo cambiaría sería el diseño del dashboard ya que es donde pasas el mayor tiempo del día, posiblemente jugaría con una apariencia más moderna.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cualquiera sea tu industria zendesk te apoyara en soporte interno o con cliente final, pueden estar todas las áreas que se involucren en un Customer Journey para llevar por departamentos los pendientes de ciertos ticket. Si lo que buscas es una herramienta para Customer Service y seguimiento, Zendesk es lo ideal, no lo pienses más y adquierelo ya.

El principal problema que nos soluciono fue el tiempo de respuesta a solicitudes ya que el controlarlo todo desde el correo paso a ser un poco complicado. Pero con Soporte de Zendesk filtramos todos los correos de nuestro interés para seguimiento.

Karla M.

"Zendesk is what we needed to integrate our support"

What do you like best?

It is complete. As far as support representation work is concerned, it is simple, to the point, and it integrates well with many tools because it is such a large company, Our company has been using Zendesk for 8 years, Zendesk as a tool does what it is supposed to do what should he do

What do you dislike?

Some of the basic settings are so deep and so extensive that you will spend hours reading the Help articles to understand how to customize your ticket form. It is NOT friendly for small businesses.

is a great intuitive, dynamic and easy-to-use customer service tool that allows the use of macros to optimize messages to customers.

Zendesk is easy to implement and with adaptable prices. I have recommended this tool to several friends for their organizations.

Dimitris S.

"Simply the best"

What do you like best?

Where to start from. I've never used a tool like this before. It provides anything you might need (and many that you didn't know that you need) in your browser. You can manage and collaborate across multiple teams, handle your work with ease and even get valuable feedback from your clients.

The UI is excellent, the true meaning of Application as a Service. It's like using a desktop app but from your browser, which is hosted in a different server. It's the perfect tool for support teams, if they want to take a step higher in the quality of their services.

What impresses me though, is how dynamic its configuration is. You can add dropdown lists on the fly, or even create new rules for the transitions.

What do you dislike?

It's tedious to make bulk changes as it isn't easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First class support tool. It also provides an application, so you can take it with you all the times and never miss an SLA or an urgent ticket

As I describe above, there are many benefits in using Zendesk. It lets support teams do their job more easily and tidier.

Jonathan T.

"Zendesk has made BeyondPay a better company"

What do you like best?

How easy it is for our customers and employees to use.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive, especially the add-ons like Chat and Talk. Enterprise is cost prohibitive imho.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every year or so I sign up for evaluations of other providers, and while I suppose each one has its neat features, I still think Zendesk is the best. Easy to use, flexible to setup custom rules, nice self service help desk, and tons of integrations with all the various apps we try out. I wish they had a bit more flexibility with the permissions between Admins and Agents--as we end up having to give more permissions to our employees than I would prefer, but overall, it is the best solution for help desks for B2B business--at least for our industry where we deal almost exclusively with direct questions from business individuals.

Our main objective was to get a handle on customer questions and issues getting lost in email. The main benefit has been the balance of pulling in "cc'in" the appropriate people to accomplish an issue, but having an assignee that is on the hook for getting the issue resolved and following through. We have seen our customer satisfaction dramatically increase, along with our ability to scale indefinitely.

Greg J.

"Zendesk Review "

What do you like best?

An all in one ticket tracking app in the cloud that you can access from anywhere. It even has a mobile app for your phone. You have a queue for inbound requests which agents can pull requests from into their own queue.

There are an endless add on apps you can installed to enhance the support tech and customer experience.

What do you dislike?

When there are server issues that impact our ability to use Zendesk. Does not happen often, though it can be frustration for support techs and customers.

We have been with Zendesk for over 7 years and it does what we need it to do for customer ticket tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep doing what you are doing.

Having a central place for supporting our customers. Providing documentation that is part of the support platform that customers can view before submitting a request.

Allowing manager the ability to view reports and track KPI and tends of requests.

Krishna P.

"Good tool for Service desk and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like Dashboard view which gives simple picture of groups and invidual open tickets, ticket statistics and tickets requiring my attention. Using Views, we can see how many unsolved tickets in each group. Reporting tab gives more data about overall progressive of agents and tickets etc....

What do you dislike?

I do not see any major complaints so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will be a good tool for who looking for IT Helpdesk/Service Desk. creating tickets and assign to appropriate teams to further follow up. Dashboard view is very helpful and give quick picture about open tickets, ticket statistics and require attention on tickets of each group. You can customise categories and fields as required. Reporting is amazing feature where you can find all the data to compare your key metrics.

Made it easy, we do not need much efforts to work with this tool

Lynn C. H.

"The system that allows us to be the best in customer service."

What do you like best?

This system is undoubtedly a real gem, since it allows me to be able to respond to my clients, whether you come from social networks or emails quickly and effectively, earning their trust and quick sales. It also allows me to offer the customer a post-service and post-sales service that has allowed me to win several awards in the chambers of commerce of my locality, due to the timely attention of my clients.

I really enjoy using Zendesk Support because it has been able to satisfy all the needs that I as a company have with both my clients and with my suppliers, as for the latter I have been able to establish a closer and more efficient communication with them. This system has a very friendly interface and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this system for several years and today I can continue saying that this system has not gotten any fault that allows me to give a complaint about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend this system with your eyes closed, if you really want to meet your customers quickly. This software is the ideal for your business. Do not wait any longer and take action and you will see all the benefits that this program offers you.

Thanks to this system I have been able to have a direct communication with each one of the clients, since it allows me to use all the possible, varied channels and respond with promptness and professionalism, this system has also provided me with complete reports where I can see the performance of every member of my team.

It is very beneficial to know that according to the attention given to your customers, they reward you with their loyalty even if your prices are high, they understand that your products and services are worth it.

Alex T.

"The site seems very hard to navigate"

What do you like best?

I like the option to be able to email my customers through a different platform, while somehow navigating their accounts in the system with the account number. its a very basic process, simple to learn easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It has navigational malfunctions, i felt a bit uneasy choosing how to proceed with canceling orders because they are divided into muliple order numbers you have to handle individually instead of grouped better. This made it harder to remove autoships because i had to click on multiple accounts and find the right options. we all shared the same account on multiple computers at the same time under my manager liz.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep on improving functions and you will succeed with your manipulations.

I am solving my death and had head injuries from their call center. usually a lot of angry customers threatening to sue or saying we were the worst support ever, seemed like communications weren't getting through on our side or we delivered bad customer support.

Efrain Jose R.

"Very useful depending on the use you give it."

What do you like best?

It integrates perfectly with different existing programs in the market and this makes it a very versatile software capable of reaching any user or client. The sending of support tickets is the function with the highest valuation of Zendesk, without a doubt it is the best at that point. The management of the program is quite simple both for the users of the software and for the clients when sending their requests to be processed within the organization. The software has a very interesting function that is the ability to track the progress of the ticket as well as allowing the flow of information both interdepartmentally and with the client all in the same software.

What do you dislike?

It has details regarding the automation of work flows that are related to internal tasks since it allows access to very few processable integrations making this task almost impossible. In addition, the management time of the software tends to increase due to the lack of information about the history within the customer's ticket profile, which does not allow an efficient context regarding the tickets that are sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zendesk has many positive and negative characteristics, which define it as a fairly balanced software but that will fulfill a specific type of roll in the organization, if your company, for example, needs to obtain a historical context about the tickets that are sent or a client profile in order to have the customer information in real time, and in this way to better understand and connect with their customers to determine what is the experience of the same in relation to support, Zendesk is not the most recommended solution. However, if you need an efficient ticketing platform with very useful integration features you have to use Zendesk.

The organization's technical support team uses Zendesk as a way of interacting with customers based on the support requests they need, and the software allows us to manage requests for errors sent directly to other departments. It is the support ticket solution that has managed to solve the problems of the company allowing customers to make specific service requests to our different work teams.

Jose Gregorio I.

"Zendesk the wonderful customer support tool"

What do you like best?

Zendesk is wonderful offers real-time assistance to its customers. It allows you to observe several entries at the same time thanks to its interface. It has an integrated telephone support to communicate with our customers. Allows conversations with visitors on your website. The integration of Zendesk with multiple communication platforms makes it a complete and effective tool.

What do you dislike?

Zendesk has demonstrated its competitiveness in the market but our organization observed that its analysis tool can be a bit complicated to use. The code that delivers the support does not have the possibility to change it. Regarding the price, we think it is not very accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend Zendesk. It is a good ticketing platform. It allows you to integrate self-help tools with your customer service platform. Your goals are clear to understand and connect with our customers. Zendesk reduces the resolution time. Increase the efficiency of users. It allows to have in one place the social networks of communication by email and all your website

Zendesk is designed as a support ticket solution aimed at the client which facilitates the users sending tickets for the service request. Zendesk is proactive, can integrate a large number of communication channels. It facilitates the communication of the company with its customers by integrating all communication channels. It has been possible to reduce the work of customer service thanks to Zendesk.

Tracey M.

"Zendex is a userfriendly simple to use customer support software platform"

What do you like best?

Zendesk is easy to set up and configure, to customise and to configure on an ongoing basis as changes are needed. The macros and other functions enable easy and quick replies to customer queries and the tagging system allows for queries to be tagged for reporting metrics.

What do you dislike?

I found that it occasionally appeared to 'time out' - not often but often enough to make it worth mentioning here. It would be handy to have a warning pop up when people attempted to reply to a no-reply address too. This is not so much the software fault but unfortunately, not all staff were smart enough to prevent this mistake themselves.

The search could do with some finetuning, otherwise no real complaints thanks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great product but I would recommend starting with a list of what you need from software, then what you would like then a nice to have list. See how many ticks this software gets. Compare it to at least two pieces of other software of the same nature before making your final decision. This is what I recommend for any piece of software. Also, check out their own forms of customer support, and social media sites to see what other customers have had to say about the software.

Enhanced customer support, faster turn around for Customer Service and increased one-touch ticket solving. It's been handy for benchmarking us against other companies in terms of our turn around times and to encourage a bit of competition between team members to cut their turn around time down while still producing quality emails.

Learning about Zendesk Support?

* We monitor all Zendesk Support reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.