Freshcaller

Freshcaller is a cloud-based modern phone system created for teams of all sizes. Built by Freshworks, Freshcaller can help you run a state-of-the-art contact center for customer support, sales, IT, and HR operations.

Work for Freshcaller?

Learning about Freshcaller?

Compare Freshcaller to Similar Solutions

Freshcaller Reviews

Ask Freshcaller a Question
Showing 31 Freshcaller reviews
Freshcaller review by Mustufa B.
Mustufa B.

"Great UI and features"

What do you like best?

Dashboard and Ticket Management. Dashboard shows all LOBs and it's easy to keep tracks of them. Tickets have many features like merge, scenario management and notes. All different tickets are merged together and it's easy to manage all tickets in one single email. Its online portal is also great. Customers can view their ticket and reply, close or add someone else to the ticket. Assigning LOBs is also great.

What do you dislike?

Calling features, can't dial directly to extensions. We switched to freshcaller from ringcentral but it doesn't have this feature. In RingCentral you can directly dial extension with number and call goes directly to that extension without any ivr. In Freshcaller you have to call the number first and then follow ivr to connect to that extenation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great!! Please check the homepage and go to comparison page to see what is best about fresh caller that no one else has! It is great product and has many amazing features.

Customer Support. It's easy to manage all LOBs and one of the best and great feature is that all calls are recorded. Earlier we were using ringcentral for calls but now with fresh caller all calls are recorded and can be managed easily. It has been really great working with freshcaller.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Freshcaller
Freshcaller review by Joel G.
Joel G.

"New User - loving this product"

What do you like best?

I have worked in a few call centers and Freshcaller has tons of analytics available at your fingertips. Being able to see how your day is progressing and allowing for easier future planning, it does make it easier to help manage the way that the center will handle incoming calls.

What do you dislike?

One of the only things that i do not like is the limitation of being able to use extensions. While this can be easily managed and is only a minor annoyance, it would certainly be a truly all in one system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshcaller allows you to be able to completely customize your service the way that you want and it doesn't limit you in how you can use the system either. Allowing the end user to be creative and establish their Telephony system the way that they want, will continue to make Freshcaller a leader in the industry.

We are looking at a way to incorporate tickets into our system during off hours and also allow people the option to stay in a queue instead of going directly to voicemail as it was previously set in our old telephone systems.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Freshcaller review by Thomas Z.
Thomas Z.

"Good Solution for Small Businesses, if you made the customization process well"

What do you like best?

Available via App and Browser. Global Numbers. Working, if you did the setup the right way...., nice support. Good value & price. Have fixed global numbers, also when you are traveling. The App is nice working. The calls are stable. The surface is clear. Fast setup, pricy numbers.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs at the setup and with the lines, so that the notification was not properly working, but now I hope is working. Some numbers are not available if you do not have an address there. Templates for ques, music, and calls would be nice.

Global and local availability for clients and candidates. Good for all, who do not like video calls or want to have a spontaneous call. Work globally also as a small entrepreneur. Save money. Build trust in international partnerships.

Freshcaller review by Akshay V.
Akshay V.

"Best Cloud Call Center"

What do you like best?

Easiest way phone contact solution. You can easily manage your call with clients or customers. Very useful for contact support & to make client calls. Clean user Interface and loads of features. Multiple features and easy management. Great database to record everything.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike but just sometimes dialing problem as it fails to connect. It's not every time or everyday but quite sometimes. Hope they could fix it soon and add some more features like integrations with other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend as it the best phone contact solution for anyone & everyone. An inexpensive product with loads of features. Easy to use and great service.

We use it for customer support and make client calls. I can access my recordings on the dashboard itself and manage my call. The pricing is very reasonable and features are great.

Services and support are very responsive as well.

Freshcaller review by Prahaladh V.
Prahaladh V.

"Neat & elegant platform, with improvements being added continuously"

What do you like best?

The ease of configuration - I was able to get the basic stuff set up and running in less than a day.

Special mention to the Reports module.

What do you dislike?

The UI for the Admin configurations is clunky (Adding users, editing call flows, etc.). I got used to how it works, but it's definitely something that can improve.

Not being able to create a ticket on Freshdesk from within Freshcaller.

Attending calls has become easier & more comfortable. The native integration with Freshdesk & Freshsales was critical for us (even though there are a few snags, which I'm sure will be resolved). Getting actionable insights is a breeze with the robust reports module.

Freshcaller review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Beware of Fresh Caller"

What do you like best?

I like that the call recordings are now only viewable by management.

What do you dislike?

We were forced to switch to FreshCaller from FreshDesk phone. The software is glitchy and lacks the reports that we would receive with FreshCaller phone. Making outgoing calls is actually much harder, and sometimes impossible. I tried to add additional agents to our plan and was told that I now had to pay nearly twice as much to add them. This is after we were told in writing that our plan would stay the same after the switch. Not so. Feels like the forced upgrade was a bait and switch. They are very slow getting back to me and only answer via email. There is no one available to talk to me over the phone. I'm looking into alternative help desk/phone systems with better customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would wait until the company gets their act together before looking into this product. It's too new and their tech support is not good at all.

We were forced to change from FreshDesk Phone to Freshcaller. We have had nothing but problems since.

Freshcaller review by Akshat P.
Akshat P.

"Best ever thing used for contact support. The wisest feature of fresh works !!!"

What do you like best?

The best thing like about freshcaller is that it has all the thing son same desk.

A beautiful dashboard and fantastic thing to use with customers.

This product I like the most and many features are like wow.. for me and my company.

Go ahead if you are searching for the best quality things and features on single desk.

What do you dislike?

One dislike is there. It is available in few countries they should increase their area and countries.

Nothing personal but really other features just touched my heart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this product to its fullest.

I am impressed by this product really I am in love with this.

Just get this one as you will never find better than this.

Here at my company we use this product to help customers. Support system should have great features and best assistance.

Freshcaller has lots of benefits .. we can now call our customers for help anytime and of course anywhere and there also with full support and readiness.

Freshcaller review by Horacio C.
Horacio C.

"Great tool for conference calls"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Freshcaller is the call masking. This helps you communicate with your clients or peers even when you are not in the office. Also, something great about this is that they offer you your own number when you purchase their plans.

What do you dislike?

Price. I think that subscription is a little bit pricey for the service they offer. It doesn't feels like you are paying for what you are getting. System lags a bit and the calls aren't that great.

We can save a lot of money on VOIP systems that are three times the price of Freshcaller.

Freshcaller review by Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

"Awesome phone contact solution"

What do you like best?

Freshcaller allows you to set from a simple contact channel for your clients, to a complex and smart whole contact center for your team, units and their customers. Has a very friendly and beautiful UI as well. Is a quite simple solution to set up in a few minutes, that's what differences it most from the competition.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement, user friendly.

Smart interactions with the customers, access records of calls, raising helpdesk tickets in a way more efficient way

Freshcaller review by Jayakumar R.
Jayakumar R.

"Very friendly and Beautiful UI"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

It should have better mobile improvements, we crave for a whatsapp integration. Maybe add SMSs features might should be considered.

I was forced to switch from phones through Freshdesk to Freshcaller and it has caused more issues than anything else. Instead of expanding my options, they have only limited functionality in phone calls and reporting.

Freshcaller review by Steven D.
Steven D.

"Very easy set-up for a Soft Phone"

What do you like best?

I really liked how seamless the process was to connect my FreshSales account with FreshCaller.

What do you dislike?

I wish the importing of a hard line wasn't as cumbersome as it was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great place to start if you're looking for a phone sales software.

I'm having my inside sales team switch from hard phones to soft phones so that we can track phone analytics.

"Don't Get Freshcaller"

What do you like best?

The User Interface is pretty beautiful and aesthetically pleasing.

What do you dislike?

Freshcaller has just launched and it is FILLED with Glitches. Not only is it filled with glitches but the Customer Service team is unresponsive and impossible to get a straight answer from. Until this platform is tested better and improved upon, don't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend waiting. I think once this company gets their act together, it will be better, but for right now it is for too glitchy.

Freshcaller review by Consultant

"Alternative in the cloud to a virtual telephone exchange for very economical and dynamic helpdesk"

What do you like best?

No need for hardware to use, easy to operate, parametrizable to the needs of use at any time

No risk of running out of service due to failures in the local system. Greater availability at any place, time and device. IVR multinivel. Smart Escalations. Business hour based routing. Call Masking Call Monitoring, Barging and Recording

What do you dislike?

Although it is not compatible with Freshservice, it would be ideal if they could integrate it to make an excellent call center for the Help and Service Desk all in one

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to check which helpdesk software do you need to you can integrate with

Call Center without expensive hardware in differents places and times.

Freshcaller review by Craig C.
Craig C.

"Excellent Customer Service "

What do you like best?

The promptness and knowledge of the product. Staff is always helpful.

What do you dislike?

As far as I can see there is nothing to dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an awesome product and easy to use.

We use freshcaller as a means for our customers to reach use. Using desktop and the mobile app makes it great.

Freshcaller review by User in Internet

"Freshcaller experience "

What do you like best?

The best thing about freshcaller would be the fact that it is completly adatable to any task you can work on in a company. It means that its level of adaptability makes it easy to use and perfect at every scale of the company

What do you dislike?

The ony problem you could find is that fact that the visuals are very smalls and it might take a while to get use to the interface. But once you've get it, it is very easy to use.

Calling prospect for business develpment of inteview of future candidates. The benefit is the recording and ticket system that allow everyone to listen to the calls and it gives a second advice on business discussion for example.

Freshcaller review by Fabiha A.
Fabiha A.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how all my realtime calls are shown on the platform. Its so easy to use and if you have any problems the contact listed on their website is very helpful. You can also "chat" them if you have any problems

What do you dislike?

They need to have an option of sending invites (sync with gmail calendar) to remember to make the calls. They need to start connecting the platform to others

We communicate a lot outside the boarders so when using this product its easy to make calls to the UK or even the states

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the access to the live dashboard, is very useful. Since freshcaller is still connected to Freshdesk calls and tickets can still be connected when necessary.

What do you dislike?

I'm satisfied with the product. I disliked the fact that a proper reports tab had not been added but now is all set and I'm happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to monitor big groups of agents. Analytics reports are awesome, we always need interactions outside of business hours and Freshcaller gives us that with two clicks and that saves so much time.

It helps us connect with customers through calls. The count of calls is easy to get since the analytics reports have been very well designed.

Freshcaller review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great service, with a flow"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the application. We had it implemented in couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

We had (are still having) some issues with dialing out to local phone numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd suggest you to try first. There are some problems with dialing out... We have raised a support ticket, but till now, we got no solution. Maybe it's because we are on "Sprout plan", that is free...

We are using it for day to day customer support. It works great with Freshdesk that we use as our ticketing system.

Freshcaller review by Alfredo C.
Alfredo C.

"Freshcaller makes IVR easy"

What do you like best?

The flexibility in setting up call trees.

What do you dislike?

That users cannot be downgraded for access only, as all users have admin privileges.

Providing answers to common questions when customers call.

Freshcaller review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"VERY EASY"

What do you like best?

Love the simplicity .. we have used this system for conference calls of agents that are all over the country. very easy to download and join calls

What do you dislike?

few of our callers on the last call had some trouble joining the call, but it seems like it was more of a user error than a system error.

Our current product gives us unlimited minutes though, the per-minute cost makes me a little apprehensive.

Freshcaller review by Travis S.
Travis S.

"Freshcaller is excellent"

What do you like best?

IVR feature is fantastic and makes the company much more professional.

What do you dislike?

Nothing thus far we had a few bugs that the freshworks crew fixed right away.

Service management

Freshcaller review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Great addition to FreshDesk, needs an IOS App asap"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use alongside FreshDesk and the widget that is built into FreshDesk or how I can use it stand alone.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there is currently no Mobile App.

Phone system for different brands to have different ivr.

Freshcaller review by Ratnesh Kumar T.
Ratnesh Kumar T.

"Overall Happy with Freshcaller"

What do you like best?

The live dashboard is one of the best things and reporting.

What do you dislike?

Call Metrics dashboard should be improved with more details such as a transcript.

We use Freshcaller for our Customer Success Team.

Freshcaller review by Marcelo A.
Marcelo A.

"Good call center software"

What do you like best?

Freshcaller run on cloud and I can make integrations with Freshdesk, its awesome!! This tool gives a lot of features that help me a lot.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I really like this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, totally on cloud.

Callcenter

Freshcaller review by Administrator

"Solution I was looking for, finally found!"

What do you like best?

The call forwarding, the ease to use page, the IVR trees, the messages voices :)

What do you dislike?

The child call queue created in the IVR, there is nothing else that I dislike!!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Clients communication

Freshcaller review by Devendra S.
Devendra S.

"FreshCaller is a good Platform to integrated calling purpose"

What do you like best?

It can be integrated with FreshDesk and can be synced for contacts.

What do you dislike?

The calling numbers are not included of Indian Subcontinent.

Call Analyzing tool with various different functionalities.

Freshcaller review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Alright"

What do you like best?

I like that i can now get reporting exported.

What do you dislike?

There are many bugs within the app that need fixing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes. i recommend

Organization and reporting

Freshcaller review by User

"Great tool for contact center on cloud"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, voice quality is good and cost effective product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific, this tool is solving our DR problem

we were unable to take calls from home during DR situation and now with help of Freshcaller we have setup our DR and agent is taking calls from home during DR .

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love the theme of the program, it is very useful and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything in this software that I do not like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, I bet you will like it!

No problems with the software, it is very useful in our smaller business setting.

Freshcaller review by User

"user friendly, customer support is also good"

What do you like best?

user friendly, customer support is also good, nice software

What do you dislike?

little bit improvement is required also need to improve portal features as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

nice portal as well as nice customer support, user friendly.

we are this portal for customer support as we are receiving emails on it and reply them back from this portal

Freshcaller review by Administrator

"Freshcaller is working very well and smooth"

What do you like best?

Call queues and messages are very flexible. It knows where to be routed to according to time such that no more daily manual work is required.

What do you dislike?

No agent's working hours available at the moment

Company's service support. We can handle the call enquiries faster and more efficiently.

Learning about Freshcaller?

* We monitor all Freshcaller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Freshcaller to Similar Solutions