Freshcaller Reviews & Product Details

What is Freshcaller?

Freshcaller offers phone numbers in 90+ countries, requires zero phone hardware, and is easy to set up. As a phone system designed for teams with little/ no IT support, Freshcaller allows users to create a new account in minutes and configure rules, business hours, and routing processes that are effected/executed in real-time. Freshcaller enables businesses to scale their usage effortlessly by adding agent licenses, purchasing additional numbers or phone credits, and changing their pricing plan at any time. Within each plan, feature sets are tailored to different user roles: - Agents: In-call functions (mute, hold, transfer etc.), Call Notes, Conferencing - Supervisors: Live dashboard, Reports, Service Level Monitoring (SLM), Call Monitoring & Barging - Admins: Business & non-business hours routing, Holiday Routing, Smart Escalations, IVRs, Call Queues, SIP Connections, Call Recordings Unlike most other cloud telephony systems, Freshcaller also has a mobile app (both iOS & Android) which allows customer support agents and sales reps to attend calls on-the-go. Users can create tickets, listen to recordings, and add call notes from the app. Trusted by 800+ businesses, Freshcaller can help you reimagine conversations and reclaim context.

Freshcaller Screenshots

Freshcaller Profile Details

Freshcaller Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Freshworks

Freshcaller Reviews

1-25 of 39 total Freshcaller reviews
QA and Support Specialist
Accounting

"Negative experiences with their support but the technology is fine"

What do you like best?

The FreshCaller interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. Call quality has been consistently great. Never had any issues with audio.

It has a lot more bells and whistles than we need, reports, call metrics, etc

I also like the integration with other Freshworks products like FreshDesk

What do you dislike?

There isn't a customer support phone number. No chat system for support either. We also utilize FreshDesk and that product does have a support chat option. The support team there has been helpful but sadly, FreshCaller has been extremely slow and at times unresponsive to my support tickets.

I actually contacted the FreshDesk team via chat to get some movement on my support ticket with the FreshCaller support team.

A few other complaints:

I don't see a way to download invoices.

If someone calls the number and hangs up before the phone even rings a ticket is created that says abandoned call. I don't think that feature is useful and it only causes confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are already using FreshDesk then I would definitely consider using FreshCaller.

Make sure you understand the web based interface, you'll need to enable desktop notifications and/or have speakers plugged in to hear the 'phone' ringing.

We use FreshCaller for our customer support phone number for one of our software products.

One of the best benefits for us is the integration with FreshDesk (we use that for managing all support tickets). All voicemails are forwarded into our FreshDesk account making it easy to manage missed calls and follow up with clients on a timely basis

Sales Professional

"New User - loving this product"

What do you like best?

I have worked in a few call centers and Freshcaller has tons of analytics available at your fingertips. Being able to see how your day is progressing and allowing for easier future planning, it does make it easier to help manage the way that the center will handle incoming calls.

What do you dislike?

One of the only things that i do not like is the limitation of being able to use extensions. While this can be easily managed and is only a minor annoyance, it would certainly be a truly all in one system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freshcaller allows you to be able to completely customize your service the way that you want and it doesn't limit you in how you can use the system either. Allowing the end user to be creative and establish their Telephony system the way that they want, will continue to make Freshcaller a leader in the industry.

We are looking at a way to incorporate tickets into our system during off hours and also allow people the option to stay in a queue instead of going directly to voicemail as it was previously set in our old telephone systems.

Managing Director
Human Resources

"Good Solution for Small Businesses, if you made the customization process well"

What do you like best?

Available via App and Browser. Global Numbers. Working, if you did the setup the right way...., nice support. Good value & price. Have fixed global numbers, also when you are traveling. The App is nice working. The calls are stable. The surface is clear. Fast setup, pricy numbers.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs at the setup and with the lines, so that the notification was not properly working, but now I hope is working. Some numbers are not available if you do not have an address there. Templates for ques, music, and calls would be nice.

Global and local availability for clients and candidates. Good for all, who do not like video calls or want to have a spontaneous call. Work globally also as a small entrepreneur. Save money. Build trust in international partnerships.

Technical Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting

"Best Cloud Call Center"

What do you like best?

Easiest way phone contact solution. You can easily manage your call with clients or customers. Very useful for contact support & to make client calls. Clean user Interface and loads of features. Multiple features and easy management. Great database to record everything.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike but just sometimes dialing problem as it fails to connect. It's not every time or everyday but quite sometimes. Hope they could fix it soon and add some more features like integrations with other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend as it the best phone contact solution for anyone & everyone. An inexpensive product with loads of features. Easy to use and great service.

We use it for customer support and make client calls. I can access my recordings on the dashboard itself and manage my call. The pricing is very reasonable and features are great.

Services and support are very responsive as well.

Customer Service Manager

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease at setting up the system, phone number, rules, messages. Freshcaller is very user friendly. I am excited because it will give us a professional solution for our customers to call us by phonekeep us organized by keeping not only the log of the calls but also giving us the ability to convert into tickets and also to write notes for each call.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything with Freshcaller that I dislike.

We are not based in the USA, and Freshcaller gives us the ability to have a US based number for our US customer to contact us. The ability to be able to grow to have more features as we grow is a great benefit.

Systems Administrator

"Simple to use and roll out for small teams."

What do you like best?

I'm using Freschaller in addition to Freshdesk to align my help desk resources. I love the features that Freschaller bring to the help desk. The ability to create a ticket based on a call I've just been on is great. I'm still learning about all of the features.

What do you dislike?

The Android app has some pretty major problems currently. When it does ring the app many times I can't hear the customer. I'm hopeful that they will work them out over time. I would also love the ability to receive texts to the help desk using freshcaller.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are going to be dependent on the App I might wait. Or use a 3rd party app to connect to a SIP phone.

It's been a big help in getting for our help desk. We used to use an internal extension but this is much more flexible.

Manager - CX Operations

"Neat & elegant platform, with improvements being added continuously"

What do you like best?

The ease of configuration - I was able to get the basic stuff set up and running in less than a day.

Special mention to the Reports module.

What do you dislike?

The UI for the Admin configurations is clunky (Adding users, editing call flows, etc.). I got used to how it works, but it's definitely something that can improve.

Not being able to create a ticket on Freshdesk from within Freshcaller.

Attending calls has become easier & more comfortable. The native integration with Freshdesk & Freshsales was critical for us (even though there are a few snags, which I'm sure will be resolved). Getting actionable insights is a breeze with the robust reports module.

"Beware of Fresh Caller"

What do you like best?

I like that the call recordings are now only viewable by management.

What do you dislike?

We were forced to switch to FreshCaller from FreshDesk phone. The software is glitchy and lacks the reports that we would receive with FreshCaller phone. Making outgoing calls is actually much harder, and sometimes impossible. I tried to add additional agents to our plan and was told that I now had to pay nearly twice as much to add them. This is after we were told in writing that our plan would stay the same after the switch. Not so. Feels like the forced upgrade was a bait and switch. They are very slow getting back to me and only answer via email. There is no one available to talk to me over the phone. I'm looking into alternative help desk/phone systems with better customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would wait until the company gets their act together before looking into this product. It's too new and their tech support is not good at all.

We were forced to change from FreshDesk Phone to Freshcaller. We have had nothing but problems since.

Freshworks Support Engineer

"How I would recommend Freshcaller for customer support."

What do you like best?

Its IVR, Call routing, its new revamped Dashboard for monitoring calls and the user friendly interface making it easy to navigate and configure.

What do you dislike?

Cost of incoming and out going calls considering on which country you're in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to setup, no additional hardware needed. Just a working PC with speaker and mic and at least average speed internet connection will do.

Benefits of utilising freshcaller is having a one(1) trunk line for customer support that can be routed to any agent available for the calls not to be pending for a long period.

Software Engineer

"Best ever thing used for contact support. The wisest feature of fresh works !!!"

What do you like best?

The best thing like about freshcaller is that it has all the thing son same desk.

A beautiful dashboard and fantastic thing to use with customers.

This product I like the most and many features are like wow.. for me and my company.

Go ahead if you are searching for the best quality things and features on single desk.

What do you dislike?

One dislike is there. It is available in few countries they should increase their area and countries.

Nothing personal but really other features just touched my heart.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend this product to its fullest.

I am impressed by this product really I am in love with this.

Just get this one as you will never find better than this.

Here at my company we use this product to help customers. Support system should have great features and best assistance.

Freshcaller has lots of benefits .. we can now call our customers for help anytime and of course anywhere and there also with full support and readiness.

Product Development Asst.

"Great tool for conference calls"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Freshcaller is the call masking. This helps you communicate with your clients or peers even when you are not in the office. Also, something great about this is that they offer you your own number when you purchase their plans.

What do you dislike?

Price. I think that subscription is a little bit pricey for the service they offer. It doesn't feels like you are paying for what you are getting. System lags a bit and the calls aren't that great.

We can save a lot of money on VOIP systems that are three times the price of Freshcaller.

account manager

"I use freshcaller everyday at work"

What do you like best?

What I particularly appreciate is that in case of a problem, we get some help from freshcaller

It's also easy to use

What do you dislike?

What I appreciate least is the fact of not being able to analyze the hours of missed calls and not being able to choose the language (I want to be able to put everything in French

it's much faster thanks to freshcaller because everything is centralized in the same place

Technical Presales Consultant

"Awesome phone contact solution"

What do you like best?

Freshcaller allows you to set from a simple contact channel for your clients, to a complex and smart whole contact center for your team, units and their customers. Has a very friendly and beautiful UI as well. Is a quite simple solution to set up in a few minutes, that's what differences it most from the competition.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to implement, user friendly.

Smart interactions with the customers, access records of calls, raising helpdesk tickets in a way more efficient way

"Very friendly and Beautiful UI"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

It should have better mobile improvements, we crave for a whatsapp integration. Maybe add SMSs features might should be considered.

I was forced to switch from phones through Freshdesk to Freshcaller and it has caused more issues than anything else. Instead of expanding my options, they have only limited functionality in phone calls and reporting.

Platform Director - Saint Joseph Communications
Media Production

"Very easy set-up for a Soft Phone"

What do you like best?

I really liked how seamless the process was to connect my FreshSales account with FreshCaller.

What do you dislike?

I wish the importing of a hard line wasn't as cumbersome as it was.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great place to start if you're looking for a phone sales software.

I'm having my inside sales team switch from hard phones to soft phones so that we can track phone analytics.

"Don't Get Freshcaller"

What do you like best?

The User Interface is pretty beautiful and aesthetically pleasing.

What do you dislike?

Freshcaller has just launched and it is FILLED with Glitches. Not only is it filled with glitches but the Customer Service team is unresponsive and impossible to get a straight answer from. Until this platform is tested better and improved upon, don't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend waiting. I think once this company gets their act together, it will be better, but for right now it is for too glitchy.

C

"Alternative in the cloud to a virtual telephone exchange for very economical and dynamic helpdesk"

What do you like best?

No need for hardware to use, easy to operate, parametrizable to the needs of use at any time

No risk of running out of service due to failures in the local system. Greater availability at any place, time and device. IVR multinivel. Smart Escalations. Business hour based routing. Call Masking Call Monitoring, Barging and Recording

What do you dislike?

Although it is not compatible with Freshservice, it would be ideal if they could integrate it to make an excellent call center for the Help and Service Desk all in one

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need to check which helpdesk software do you need to you can integrate with

Call Center without expensive hardware in differents places and times.

SysOps Lead
Computer & Network Security

"Excellent Customer Service "

What do you like best?

The promptness and knowledge of the product. Staff is always helpful.

What do you dislike?

As far as I can see there is nothing to dislike at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an awesome product and easy to use.

We use freshcaller as a means for our customers to reach use. Using desktop and the mobile app makes it great.

Mr

"Timely and Effective support"

What do you like best?

Freshcaller helps greatly in making calls to any region at a single go. Also, the support provided in case of any issues are timely and the representatives from support take responsibility for any query raised. They follow-up regularly and also keep you posted on any updates.

What do you dislike?

Have never run into any downside till now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works at its best.

We have to make multiple calls to our Partners, Distributors, and Theatres worldwide on a regular basis and Freshcaller helps us meet the requirement.

"A great phone system that modern Sales CRMs need today"

What do you like best?

Freshcaller is tied to the Freshsales CRM suite, thus simplifying sales processes extremely well. Making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls are seamless. All call records are logged with the lead/customer records automatically. The freshcaller app enables sales teams to make and receive calls on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Inbound calls don't essentially launch the associated lead record automatically. However, notes added to the call once it is complete automatically get added to the lead/customer record. There isn't an inbuilt transcription function, which will help simplify best practice sharing and being able to go back to specific timestamps/objections on a call during review/meetings.

Now that it lives within the CRM, active tracking and simplifying the sales sequences are the benefits.

E

"Awesome experience"

What do you like best?

We are start up firm and wanting a complete calling solution. Freshcaller came up on the web and got enrolled... their service was amazing from the time I started with them and so to speak and didn't have any issues or downtime from freshcaller. Awesome product...

Thank you.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything to say here as the plan which I have gone for is completely utilized

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Complete call center solution...

No downtime until now - BIGGEST FACT

"Freshcaller experience "

What do you like best?

The best thing about freshcaller would be the fact that it is completly adatable to any task you can work on in a company. It means that its level of adaptability makes it easy to use and perfect at every scale of the company

What do you dislike?

The ony problem you could find is that fact that the visuals are very smalls and it might take a while to get use to the interface. But once you've get it, it is very easy to use.

Calling prospect for business develpment of inteview of future candidates. The benefit is the recording and ticket system that allow everyone to listen to the calls and it gives a second advice on business discussion for example.

Staffing Specialist
Human Resources

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how all my realtime calls are shown on the platform. Its so easy to use and if you have any problems the contact listed on their website is very helpful. You can also "chat" them if you have any problems

What do you dislike?

They need to have an option of sending invites (sync with gmail calendar) to remember to make the calls. They need to start connecting the platform to others

We communicate a lot outside the boarders so when using this product its easy to make calls to the UK or even the states

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the access to the live dashboard, is very useful. Since freshcaller is still connected to Freshdesk calls and tickets can still be connected when necessary.

What do you dislike?

I'm satisfied with the product. I disliked the fact that a proper reports tab had not been added but now is all set and I'm happy with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to monitor big groups of agents. Analytics reports are awesome, we always need interactions outside of business hours and Freshcaller gives us that with two clicks and that saves so much time.

It helps us connect with customers through calls. The count of calls is easy to get since the analytics reports have been very well designed.

AC

"Great service, with a flow"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the application. We had it implemented in couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

We had (are still having) some issues with dialing out to local phone numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd suggest you to try first. There are some problems with dialing out... We have raised a support ticket, but till now, we got no solution. Maybe it's because we are on "Sprout plan", that is free...

We are using it for day to day customer support. It works great with Freshdesk that we use as our ticketing system.

Freshcaller Features

• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
  • Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
  • Call Routing

8.6
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Contact Center Infrastructure Category
Do you work for Freshcaller?

Freshcaller Categories on G2