SendSafely Reviews & Product Details

SendSafely Overview

What is SendSafely?

SendSafely lets you securely send files and encrypted files to anyone. Nobody can view your items other than you and the people you share with...not even us.

SendSafely Details

SendSafely operates a zero knowledge, end-to-end encrypted file exchange platform

Sendsafely
2016
New York, NY

Answer a few questions to help the SendSafely community
Have you used SendSafely before?

SendSafely Reviews

Showing 5 SendSafely reviews
Already have SendSafely?
Analyst
What do you like best?

Simple to use, and the program supplies a unique identifier rather than the sender having to make up a password and get it to the addressee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was under the impression from various reviews that the program was free and did not have size limits on the number or size of messages. I sent a few messages that arrrived without problem. However, I then sent a message that according to the recipient had not arrived. I reviewed the message, noticed that it was large, and then googled "sendsafely size." I found that there was a 10 mb size limit. I also learned that there was a 50 mb monthly total for the free version. I think that the program should have advised me that my message had not been sent, and that I should have been informed of the size limits when I signed up. No money lost here, but now I have to go back to looking for a more suitable program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bear in mind three things:

1. Maximum message size 10 MB

2. Maximum monthly use 50 MB

3. Watch out for undelivered messages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The challenge was, and once again is, to find a simple secure way to send files from my computer to my colleague's computer. Sendsafely seemed to fill the bill, until I learned of its limitations in an unpleasant way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It does exactly what it says -- sends safely! The interface and functionality is simple, which makes it easy to do the right thing and send sensitive data securely. I can choose between sending directly to my recipients' email addresses through the interface, or produce a link to copy and paste. Moreover, it tells you the level of security/risk of each action you choose. For example, it's safer to have the program generate a unique link for each recipient, rather than a general link that could be used by anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of, all of its core functionality just works seamlessly, without issue. The Google Chrome integration isn't great, but SendSafely might not have been responsible for building it, so I won't blame them. Instead I usually go directly to the SendSafely page, which I can log into via my company's Single Sign On (Okta). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very straight forward to use. Makes it easy to do the secure thing and protect sensitive data rather than sending it through a chat or email service. And certainly easier than having to write it down over the phone, especially for long passwords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can quickly and reliably send confidential credentials/passwords to my colleagues without worry. My team uses it to exchange private credentials when setting up API's. Also, if I need a password reset, my IT department can reset it and send me my new default password via SendSafely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The ease of set up and overall platform navigation in conjunction with the extremely secure infrastructure this platform functions with end to end encryption. Employees and clients love the ease of sharing files, collaborating real time & the elimination time wasted on how to send files, size of files and numerous emails back and forth.

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN IMPECCABLE! Any questions I had were responded to immediately by account rep & customer support was also included if necessary to remedy/answer my email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to list here! Have been very pleased with this platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The end-to-end encryption adds another level of confidence in this ever changing environment of regulations & the increasing sophistication of hackers! The platform is easily navigated across the spectrum of tech beginner or tech novice! Easily implemented. This platform checked all the boxes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Confidently send files to protect PI and confidential information internally and externally. This eliminates the time wasted with our clients identifying a platform to send files securely on a platform that their companies won't reject! We haven't had an issue with any client to date! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to navigate website, safe and secure way to e-send sensitive documents. Also nice to have electronic confirmation can review at any time when/what/to who items were sent, and if retrieved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything we do not like, great product, use daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Secure way to send documents, more efficient and cost effective than faxing. Saves us time and money while keeping secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.