MaestroQA Reviews & Product Details

MaestroQA Overview

What is MaestroQA?

MaestroQA makes omnichannel quality assurance software for modern support teams. Etsy, Mailchimp, Peloton, Zendesk, and more use MaestroQA to improve agent performance, optimize CX processes, unlock business-level insights, and enable amazing customer experiences - all while improving the metrics that matter like retention, revenue, and CSAT. We built MaestroQA so that CX leadership, and QA experts can better understand CX across agents, support processes, and cross-functional operations - and take action when needed. You’ll get customizable scorecards, grading automations, screen capture, and robust reporting, all in a SOC 2 Type 2 certified and HIPAA-compliant platform. Additionally, MaestroQA integrates with other tools you use with your team, including your helpdesk (like Zendesk, Salesforce ServiceCloud, Kustomer, and more), your phone system (like Aircall and Talkdesk), your knowledge management platform (like Guru and Lessonly), and more - bringing all of your support management tools into one place. Teams that use MaestroQA get results: - Classpass used QA data to eliminate a cumbersome chat process - saving agents 6,250 days of work time - monday.com reduced AHT by 30% - MeUndies regularly achieves 99% CSAT - Harry’s saw a 50% increase in grading efficiency - Pipedrive saw a 10x increase in tickets graded Interested in learning more? Contact us today! We’re excited to get to know you and your support team. We’re based in New York City but work with brands from all over the world.

MaestroQA Details
English, Korean

MaestroQA is software for customer service quality assurance that helps teams ensure great service experiences.

MaestroQA is flexible, powerful, and secure. We know that no two CX teams are the same, so we built our platform to provide value for any business, no matter how they provide support.

Flexible scorecards: Our platform allows you to build custom scorecards and measure only the data you need. Setup is fast and easy, and your scorecard can evolve with your business.

Powerful reporting: Go beyond traditional metrics to truly uncover what’s driving your team’s performance (and your customer’s experiences). MaestroQA helps CX leadership and QA experts better understand agent performance, support processes, and cross-functional operations - leading to better business decisions and outcomes.

Always secure: our platform is the most secure on the market. Customer privacy and data security are at the forefront of everything we do, so you can QA with confidence. We’re EU-US Privacy Shield compliant, SOC 2 Type 2 certified, and HIPAA-compliant.

MaestroQA

MaestroQA Screenshots

MaestroQA Reviews

Showing 79 MaestroQA reviews
Already have MaestroQA?
What do you like best?

I like how easily my grader can click and select sentences within my chat and, just as easily, add annotations. Their layout is easy to understand and fairly intuitive. The main page's UX feels intuitive and the data sets derived from your grades feels like a really helpful pace and progress check at a quick glance. Even beyond that glance, exploding that data set further for more insight is also helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The number of clicks needed to finally get to my review can be tedious and was confusing at first. I just want to read my notes right away, not go through three pages to finally click on the folder to view detailed notes. But, all in all, that was my only complaint. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a bit of a learning curve to it, to be frank. However, after a review and going over documentation on my own, it was a cinch to move through. That said, on the reviewer side, it looks to be a solid tool that allows the easy and intuitive feedback on your reviews and scores. The data portion of it that graphs and averages your scores over time is also helpful.

All in all, this is my first time seeing such a great learning and grading tool. Even when I sit in on the auditor's end, it still feel intuitive to watch happen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality control of chat support can get tricky because of multiple annotations across the whole chat. Maestro avoids repetition among annotations, allows a lot of flexibility in reviews, and offers great, conversational feedback right away by linking within the review where I can locate further information. I mentioned this earlier but the matter of turning those reviews into data sets is awesome too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great reporting, usability, and team collaboration tools that help our organization to keep a neat, organized, and streamlined evaluation process.

Out evaluations are accessible to the agent and can see and action feedback based on the parameters we have set and nicely integrates with our ticketing system tool.

Calibrations capabilities come very handy when evaluating cross-region teams as it allows us to have e much more holistic view of any negative practices our team might be incurred on.

The flexibility of creating rubrics to have different evaluation perspectives and filters have made our reporting and evaluation efforts much easier in handling different aspects of our team and to separate different product needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not been able to spot deficiencies at this point. Exporting reports and perhaps a more personalized experience in terms of saving search filters could be something to improve.

Another thing I would like to see is a way to access grades with fewer clicks. Sometimes this could be a little time-consuming but I may be missing something.

The integration with Zendesk might also be improved in my opinion in the way it is presented in comparison to how Zendesk tickets display the history of the conversation. Zendesk displays newest to oldest and Maestro view goes all the way around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maestro QA is a great tool for QA, comprehensive and Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a very good chance of spotting negative trends in our advocates which helps us redefining our internal processes and tackle opportunity areas in a very efficient and localized manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The equilibrium in the interface, visually balanced, and easy to navigate. Your time will not be wasted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel good with the interface... I don't think there is something bad... maybe I can say how space has been handled, it could be more visually comfortable because if you don't know how to use it, at first sight, you might fell ''this is too much'', where can I go? where do I need to go? Maybe they can play with the visual path. One of the columns of Web design is the manipulation of the viewer sight, where you want to take the user, so they can feel at home, for example, Google's Page (not their browser).

That's the only thing I can maybe have an opinion about something out of the equilibrium. It's Maestro's House, lead the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To every person that desires to have an organized interface, and every company as well. I strongly believe that Maestro has the strength to be on the market competition out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My metrics, knowledge of where my flaws or lack of professionalism sometimes lie, so I have the capability to aim and improve. Really versatile and dynamic in terms of communication with other agents and supervisors and leaders. On the other hand, updates come in a flash, and a cool feature I like the most is that, if you get feedback from a Lead or supervisor for your behavior on a call for example of any other position, you have the ability to APPEAL. Your voice matter as well. Of course, you need to have the right arguments to bolster your allegations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've used Maestro for one year and it's an accessible and easy to use platform that takes you to every function smoothly. What I like the most is that you guys are always open to receive comments and impressions from the users.

I had the opportunity to test a new recent recording function with Zendesk and Maestro where I had to download a plugin and record my screen while solving some tickets.

We were prevented that the computer could perform slowly when recording but it worked great and I did not have any issue.

I must say that I didn't have enough information at the beginning to use the new function so I had to try it and see how it went. I would have preferred to have a wider explanation and more details in the "Learn more" button but it worked well in the end.

Since I wasn't sure how to use it, I just decided to refresh Zendesk and then a pop-up appeared to start recording (but that was something I didn't know, I think I was lucky).

As a suggestion, more clear instructions on this specific function would be great for newbies like me.

The initial tour that the platform provides is also very helpful and a great way to learn how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I consider UI design could be improved with more attractive colors. I understand that every brand has a specific identity, however, a more diverse pallet could be a great way to keep the user's attention while working on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to have more visibility about how your team is working and how to get your achievements and purposes as a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use MAestroQA to be qualified by another member of my team according to some specific criteria. During the quarter I must check the scores that I get and discuss it in case I have additional questions or comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

MaestroQA has given me and my team the opportunity to support our CX team in a new way. We have complete control over our rubrics, and can have these be in line with our company goals as well as our customer needs. Reporting allows you to dig into your grades and really pull out your focus areas, pair that with the coaching tools and you’ve got a plan for improvement at your fingertips incredibly quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to customise the ticket review pdf export format a little more to make sure it’s really user friendly to read.

It would also be great to be able to customise the axis and colours of the graphs in reporting rather than needing to export raw data to do that.

Minimal things on the whole, the software is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend. Using MaestroQA on a daily basis is effortless. New features and tools are frequently made available, with improvement always at the forefront of what they do. You’ll be hard pressed to find folks as passionate about quality as MaestroQA and it shows. Their support is top notch and no question is too big for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What aren’t we able to solve! From knowledge gaps to efficiency issues, we have visibility over everything.

We’re focusing heavily on gaps in training using non-scoring sections of our rubrics. On a monthly basis we can pull that data and see what our next training plan needs to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how quick and easy it is to grade tickets. Getting it implemented was not too bad although with Salesforce things are a little clunky. Everyone that we worked with from Sales, Customer Success and Support have been wonderful and easy to work with. We knew we were making the right call to go with Maestro as we investigated other solutions and that still remains true now that we have gotten things rolling. Highly recommended ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few limitations we ran into like not being able to edit a scorecard once tickets are graded Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our QA process used to be super manual and time consuming. Beyond that, we didn't have reporting around it so we would have had a hard time seeing trends and being able to coach on certain feedback over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how the interface is very user friendly and it allows me to know where I am and how I can approve my work ethic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe an email with a preview of the QA and it it offers you to see the full thing by accessing the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Maestro it is amazing and will defiantly change the work flow and quality of life, it has personally helped me get better at my job and allowed me to know what I need to work on on my day to day task while helping customers. I would recommend this product to any company trying to improve the customer service rating and help there employees become not only better but would like to be better. MastertroQA is the type of feedback every employee needs, this helps us not feel micromanaged but that we are actually doing are jobs well and we are getting tips on how we on the customer service front line can improve. Personally I look at my QA every week to see how I am doing and what I can improve on. If you believe in your company and that the customer is always right I would maybe the investment and join MaestroQA, allow them to help you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer efficiency, work ethic, and it lets me know how I am doing on a weekly basis. When helping customers sometimes things can be fast paced, MaestroQA allows me to slow down and see how I helped the customer and how I can improve on the information I'm providing as well as the customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The coaching tab is very useful addition to my syncs with agents. I like that I can look up an agents score and grades and any feedback that the rest of my team has given (Since we all grade a little bit of everything). I like that I can keep tabs on my previous meetings in one place and then, I can share them with their Team Leads. I also really like that I can do almost all of my work on one platform. It links to Zendesk seamlessly and pull up changes to macros. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little easier to delete a block of assignments (for when I accidentally send out AN automation). I also wish there was more instruction on reporting so you can really customize it. Potentially having a tutorial or guide on how best to utilize it would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using it if you're looking for a way to combine coaching and quantitative data. Its a great resource for improving everyday work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Maestro QA to solving the problem of customer satisfaction. We also use it to make sure all our agents are handling their workload to the best of their ability. We use it to coach and find opportunities/training that our agents need to be the best at what they do. We've been able to identify unclear policies and also recognize agents for work well done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

MaestroQA offers an intuitive platform with clear navigation. Creating scoring rubrics is an extremely easy process and can be customized to your liking. Reporting varies from broad to granular and meets all our expectations.

Customer support is always readily available and our questions are answered in a timely manner with step-by-step instructions when needed. Help articles are posted on a regular basis and offer insight to new and updated features, which we really appreciate as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sharing scored rubrics with agents can be confusing at times. There are multiple ways to perform actions which creates inconsistencies amongst the wider team. While reporting as a whole is almost perfect, it would be great to have the option to review trends over time without calculating it manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a platform with stellar customer support - MaestroQA will meet your needs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MaestroQA provides our large customer service team with the ability to be graded fairly. Calibrations have proved to be key in ensuring our global team is providing consistent feedback and scores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very detailed and you can see at a glance where you need to improve. I also like the fact that it has a plain view, nothing complicated on the user-interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes tickets that have been reviewed from the past week appears again on the current week. It would be best if this kind of situation be lessen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service from maestroQA is highly recommended, this simple tool can help manage employees performance and review where needs to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mainly use it to review my performance for the week. It helps me see where I need to work on and balance where I am good at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Maestro is a tool I use to make sure I always keep up with my clients in the most positive and helpful way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Could be a bit more user friendly with a less crowded dashboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool definitely encourages me and reminds me that each client is valuable and needs to be reached in a positive and helpful manner. It helps build a structure in my work while ensuring growth professionally. It's a tool I would recommend to anyone who needs to keep their work regulated and consistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

We love the ability to customize our rubics and the ease in doing so. It allows our QA team to really focus on helping our Member Support team grow and improve on the most important aspects of any particular issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things that irks our QA team. It's fairly easy to use and pretty intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's really helped us identify trends that the team as a whole may need additional training on. It also helps curb bad habits as the grading is consistent. It's also highlighted areas and policies that put our Member Support team in a tough place so it's also helped improve departmental policies to improve our member experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The MaestroQA team's responsiveness and attention to individualized business needs is top-notch. They listen and collaborate to define the best solution for your company's unique requirements-- they go beyond generating generic industry solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only fault I can find is sometimes the interface seems less intuitive than I'd expect-- but mostly I find this to be user error and lack of full understanding of all the capabilities and adaptive functions the platform offers. Also, every time I've voiced a suggestion, I'm listened to and it's addressed, often they'll let me know my suggestion has already been IDed and is in the queue for implementation! They're forward-thinking, but also they really listen to their customers and respond to their requests. This is invaluable in a tool and partnership that has to grow and evolve continuously, just as my Customer Support QA process needs to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're tackling cross-functional QA by using our Customer Support team as the "boots on the ground" front-line to help identify opportunities for our tangential departments. Creating rubrics that are equally geared at agent learning, development, and growth while simultaneously analyzing KPIs for other departments is helping our Supporting be better integrated and show added value to our overall business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am able to correct "mistakes" quickly and easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I need to send scores (Exports) to people not in the system (Compliance, etc). I have not found an easy way to export a ticket, only print scores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not be afraid to search around the site. It is very easy to learn and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This makes it easier to self check on how many evaluations have been done and what type. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use the best. It's like the program knows exactly what I want to do and guides me along. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been really hoping for screen capture for a while, and it looks like they are working on that right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to find agents' biggest weak spots. It allows us to tailor our training modules to those areas of opportunity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the entire system, easy to navigate, never have issues, ill continue to use and it also recommend it. Everyone else I know who uses it also loves it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far it has been great, small glitches but it is usually my internet and not the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great system, you will love it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very beneficial because you have access to all of your information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very straightforward product that's easy to use and figure out without any formal instructions. I use it to rate quality of support tickets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's good for majority support tickets but it may not reflect accurate ratings for exceptions that require more context. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It doesn't capture everything - with support tickets, there are always exceptional cases to be considered so use the scoring as a guideline but not single source of truth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Maestro to help quantify quality if responses to support tickets. The scoring help us identify tickets where we can improve our communication with the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

The ease in grading, and providing feedback where needed

The ease in changing our grading to fit any new grading trend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you can not set your grading to auto assign only during certain days of the week.

IE some employees work M-F and other Sun to Thursday ect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow us to set the auto assignments on days we need them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We noticed trends where agents were misinforming one another and or not adding the information we needed when escalating issues. So our team was able to coach on this and correct our own internal issues to ensure things run smooth Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the way that we can us maestro is so easy and fluid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the speed is not enough, when we are using the maestro it takes a little bit more time to go from a page to an other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can know my weak point to improve them, once i started using maestro all i get is good grades. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use, the design/layout of this software looks clean. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this program, to be honest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's helping me check my CSAT Score and also helps me visualize my progress in a graph. It integrates with Zendesk which is the main program I use at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the positive attitude Maestro reps possess and how easy it is to schedule a meeting with them to get support. They make the entire experience effortless and fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. I love Maestro! At this moment I don't have anything I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set aside the funds to use the tool to the fullest capacity and go full throttle with the rep support you receive. This program is incredible, the team is incomparable and I wish there was more my company specifically was doing with the tool but we are unable to at this moment in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm figuring out how to make a more clear and less subjective rubric which will ideally bring an equitable QA experience to my entire team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, very intuitive. I was able to figure out how to navigate around fairly easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels like there are too many options available. For me, I just need to see my tickets, and sometimes it feels like there are too many clicks/options to review my tickets. I would be fine with a blank page, and just a list of tickets essentially! Simple is better. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's intuitive and user friendly. I would suggest it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just occasionally I click and get into the wrong spot, so as I mentioned before, less is more. Just simplify. It can still look sleek, even if it is simply.

I like the "look" of it, it is colorful and appealing to the eye. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Technical Support
What do you like best?

Custom rubrics that are based on your criteria for what makes a quality interaction.

Easy reporting on graded tickets to get an internal QA score to compare against the CSAT score from ticketing system.

Auto grading assignments on a schedule for grading team.

Pretty seamless integration with Zendesk to ingest your ticketing data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The process for adding new graders is kind of clunky.

Can't update rubrics once they have been created (makes sense why you can't, but could probably find a way around it).

Calibration between graders is not automated. It is already a time commit to invest in your team to grade tickets, but it is even more of a time commit to track down graded tickets, then pass out calibration assignments to make sure we are all aligned in how we are grading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool takes some work and time to be effective. Make sure you are creating a rubric that addresses how you envision your org to work, and invest the time to grade the tickets. It is only effective if you put time into it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping us review our increasing case volume so that we can ensure we maintain our quality standards of support. It is also very useful as a coaching tool if the graders are actually taking the time to put meaningful feedback in their comments. Having a strong rubric and investing the time to grade/provide feedback is key to this being effective. By doing so, we have been able to correct behaviors within our team to ensure that our quality standards are consistent. It helps us provide a true quality score, as CSAT can sometimes be subjective of the customers opinion; both good and bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the layout. I also like the many features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much but there do seem to be a lot of updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are improving our QA score and the coaching feedback that we are proving to agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how each option for viewing QA results is fluent and easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was once some sort of hangup on certain areas when viewing QA scores, but I believe that was resolved so no complaints here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing further to add here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We view QA scores and feedback for customer interactions with our employees. We realized that our QA feedback is very valuable and does contribute to the success of our future interactions with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for MaestroQA?