Contact Form 7

Contact Form 7 is a tool to manage multiple contact forms.

Work for Contact Form 7?

Learning about Contact Form 7?

Contact Form 7 Reviews

Showing 19 Contact Form 7 reviews
Contact Form 7 review by Carliana R.
Carliana R.

"One of the best plugins to handle forms in wordpress."

What do you like best?

Undoubtedly one of the best plugins for wordpress, allows us to manage forms that we can use anywhere on our website.

It is a very light plugin and has a lot of acceptance worldwide, it is used by more than 5 million users, which makes it one of the plugins par excellence.

It is free and offers many customization options, we can add any type of field to our forms and use shortcodes to integrate them into our posts or pages, we can also incorporate them into the footer of our website through widgets.

The plugin has several tabs to make different adjustments or settings, we can easily configure the emails that will be used to send and receive the information of the forms, we can also customize or translate the messages associated with our form.

What do you dislike?

I think that for beginning users it can be a little complex to use at the beginning since you must have certain knowledge in HTML to better understand its operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great, very easy to install and configure, it is one of the best plugins to handle forms in wordpress.

It is the plugin that I currently use for the website where I work, it is very stable and I have not had any problems so far. is the plugin that I use by default for the websites that I develop in wordpress.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 review by Joseph H.
Joseph H.

"My go-to Contact Form plugin"

What do you like best?

In my opinion, Contact Form 7 is the easiest and simplest form for Wordpress websites. I have used this for my own websites, as well as many others, and have never had any issues. Initially, I expected to receive a ton of junk mail via bots, but have never received any. Implementation of the template is seamless and user-friendly. Very little technical experience is required to install it. In addition, the settings are very easy to configure. I love the look of the interface and it integrates nicely into any theme. Lastly, error messages are fully customizable and extremely user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have tried very hard to think of something negative to say about this plugin, but I honestly can't think of any. How can you complain about a free, open-source solution that is easily implemented and extremely user friendly with little technical experience required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are new to Wordpress or a seasoned designer, this form is the easiest way to implement a contact form into your site. Why go with a complicated, lengthy form when you can allow your contacts to reach you with a few simple lines of info. Don't scare away potential customers/clients by forcing them to provide their life's history.

For me, I find that simplicity is not only efficient but can be a great tool for funneling potential customers. The main benefit that I have realized from this plugin is that people can easily contact me at their convenience without having to pick up the phone. Sometimes, email is the best way to go, especially if you are short on time and don't want to commit to a lengthy phone call. Replying to senders is as simple as hitting the reply button in your email app.

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

Contact Form 7 review by Nikos P.
Nikos P.

"My 8 years experience in Contact Form 7"

What do you like best?

This is the best free tool so far and it must be a core plugin for Wordpress! Everytime i install a wordpress instance, it's followed by Contact Form 7 plugin.I use it on every website that i develop because you can create contact forms easier and faster than other, after you can use the shortcode of the form everywhere. It's super user-friendly! And don't forget. it uses WP REST API.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this plugin is slow and speed is a massive part of the overall visitor experience.

Everytime It gives us the ability to create complex contact forms easily. We can place a contact form outside a post by using text widget which is mandatory for some of our customers. Also the autoresponder guides the plugin to a different dimension.

Contact Form 7 review by Gourav M.
Gourav M.

"Any wordpress website is incomplete without contact form 7"

What do you like best?

The best part of Contact form 7 is a high level of customization which is nearly impossible to do in any other tool or plugin.

It's so easy and full of essential features, whether we can capture the lead, contact details or feedback.

Another good reason is that it won't conflict with other plugins or structure of the website unlike other such tools and plugins.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing we dislike as such but wishes to have very regular updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make the knowledge base more comprehensive.

Contact form helping us in many ways from automating our CRM to capturing leads and adding them to different sources through Zapier and webhooks integration. We're even using Contact form 7 for email pop up and feedback.

Contact Form 7 review by Viviana R.
Viviana R.

"The best contact plugin for WordPress"

What do you like best?

Is the most popular contact plugin that you will get, very easy to use and allows you to quickly add contact forms to your website, it is easy to customize and you do not need to be an expert to learn how to manage it, and with a simple shortcode you can place it anywhere on your website

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any problem, it is very easy to use, the answers of the forms arrive correctly to the desired emails and it works very well to be a free plugin

It has allowed us to easily add contact forms to all the websites that we created, and to get the answers to create a very complete database of possible potential clients.

Contact Form 7 review by Jack U.
Jack U.

"The best plugins to integrate forms in our website in wordpress."

What do you like best?

Contact Form 7 is one of the best plugins for wordpress, it allows us to create complete and fully functional forms for our website in wordpress, this plugin gives us many customization options to create different types of forms that we can insert into entries, pages or widgets .

We can download it easily and for free from its official website https://wordpress.org in the plugins area, it also has more than 5 million active installations around the world which makes it one of the most used and stable plugins nowadays.

In an easy way we can add any type of field to our forms like, texts, text area, drop-down menu, selection buttons, check boxes, url, and more.

We can also make different configuration options, such as assigning emails for sending and receiving forms, changing the different validation messages associated with the form that by default come in English and we can translate them to any language of our preference.

What do you dislike?

I could only say that at the beginning it is a bit difficult to adapt to your work environment and we must review your configuration options well to make it work properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a free plugin that allows us to manage forms easily and effectively. It is a plugin that every wordpress user should install.

It's just great, I've been using it for quite some time in each of the websites I've developed in wordpress and it has always been very useful for me.

"Will Continue to Use"

What do you like best?

For me it is very simple to use which is key. I also like that the options for fields include (as simplistic as this sounds) preset fields like 'State' and it includes a dropdown with all the states listed. This isn't the case with many form plugins! That was a huge time saver and it kept my form looking professional. Also, and this one was KEY, you can add PayPal. So, we utilize this for a registration form and then customers can submit payment.

What do you dislike?

I struggled at first because we wanted to use the PayPal option, so I had to build the form in the Contact Forms 7 with PayPal + Stripe, as opposed to the "original" Contact form 7. This has caused some confusion to my other coworkers who also do edits on the site and created some frustration in keeping our backend organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product made for a professional, simplified form that we could have on our website. We use ours for a registration page and because of PayPal integration, customers can pay too. This really makes things easy for customers which is crucial!

For us this has created a professional looking registration form for our customers that integrates in the ability to pay via PayPal. This has cleaned up the way our site looks and ensures the most seamless process for our customers.

Contact Form 7 review by Viviana R.
Viviana R.

"A solid contact form"

What do you like best?

It is one of the best plugins you can get in wordpress, it is excellent to create your contact forms and customize them as you want, plus it allows you to use captcha to filter your spam messages

What do you dislike?

So far I have not had any problem with this plugin, it is the contact form that I use in all the pages that I have created

It is very easy to use, it is very intuitive and it has allowed us to create solid contact forms, It is very easy to configure and has allowed us to customize each contact form for each client

Contact Form 7 review by Sooraj S.
Sooraj S.

"Best Plugin for creating custom contact forms in wordpress"

What do you like best?

its functionality and ease of use is the one that make contact form 7 diffrent from any other form building plugins in wordpress.

it can be easily customizable. and can integrate two or more forms in the website.

it can be fully integrated with the custom designs or build in themes.

it can sent mail to one or more recipients at the same time and integrate cc, bcc too. it can be configured with auto reply functionality too. it simply free to use

What do you dislike?

i dont find any dis adavantages yet. since it provides all its integration tutorials on its site.

by contact form 7 i can integrate mail scripting fucntionality in my website with no time. and the mailis functioning nicely till now.

Contact Form 7 review by Anjitha A.
Anjitha A.

"Contact form 7 : Perfect WordPress plugin for contact via email"

What do you like best?

Contact form 7 is a free plugin used for get in touch. It is user friendly and easy to configure. The new version of contact form 7 supports v3 recaptcha which automatically verify user for all contact form 7 forms in a website.

What do you dislike?

Contact form 7 never support live preview of form, which makes hard to visualize the form.

We use contact form 7 in most of our WordPress websites for creating contact forms

Contact Form 7 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Contact Form 7 gets the job done"

What do you like best?

This plugin gives the user a lot of control over layout. It lets you code the form as you would natively on your site, while using shortcodes to enter fields. Its nice that it works right out of the box.

What do you dislike?

SO MANY ADDONS. If you want to do ANYTHING outside of basic form functionality, you pretty much need to use a new plugin. I personally try to keep plugins to a minimum, so when I use CF7, i find that I'm often forced to install 2-3 addons to get the functionality that I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Weigh your options. If you are building a simple form that you want to look great within your theme CF7 is definitely the way to go. However, if you need more robust functionality from your form (integrations, thank you page, email routing, advanced/custom fields) consider using another form plugin.

Simple contact forms for our client websites. The control you get over the form layout really lends itself to creating a native form experience in your theme.

Contact Form 7 review by Alan O.
Alan O.

"Great form builder for Wordpress"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and powerful. It has good integration with the major 3rd party apps.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be a little easier but it does a lot and it is hard to hide that complexity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great system that does most of what you need with forms on a website. The only thing missing is progressive profiling but that usually only comes with large enterprise marketing automation software and a significantly higher price.

I have used this for contact forms and for gating content and downloads to capture leads.

Leads are then sent to marketing and sales CRM for follow up.

Contact Form 7 review by Administrator

"Set up forms easily for WordPress - but at the cost of performance"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of use, and how easy it is to add the forms to pages and posts. Collection of lead information, and then connecting to MailChimp was a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The plugin seems to be very script heavy and thus can tend to slow down the page for older browsers and slower connections, which was unfortunately a dealbreaker for us as some of our audience rely on Internet Explorer still.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a form quickly on your page this is the one for you, easy to setup and easy to use.

Installing contact forms across our website with ease, allowed to quickly install the same form over multiple pages and then quickly whip new forms for particular landing pages were created.

Contact Form 7 review by Jaffar a.
Jaffar a.

"Contact Form 7 Best Plugin for Wordpress"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and quickly set form configarations. I like this product and suggest my friends to use this product. Because this product is very hopeful for new developer. And easy to use for them.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike. nothing its useful for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

insert captcha setting by default in contact form 7

for my cms projects very useful plugin with in a minute. I set my client email.

Contact Form 7 review by Tyler H.
Tyler H.

"Easy to use and very quick to learn for a none coder"

What do you like best?

All the help available and how easily it is added and adjusted in wordpress

What do you dislike?

Could have visual designer available or drag and drop feature of sort.

Forms for our website. We have increased form fills

Contact Form 7 review by User

"Easy to get our customer request"

What do you like best?

This plugin adds separate menu in my admin area so I can switch to it very easily.

What do you dislike?

I don't found the things to not like. I am very happy with this plugin.

I just wanna add some form so I can get my customers details into one section. It's gave me the form and it's very easy to use.

Contact Form 7 review by Consultant

"Easy to use wordpress plugin"

What do you like best?

Tracking users by stealth and using cookies. write any personal data to the data base. it works great for these features.

What do you dislike?

If there is a failure it can be hard to deal with and the setup can be difficult as well.

Gathering customer data is easier than ever before. That is a huge benefit

Contact Form 7 review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Contact Form 7"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use, straight forward and free solution!

What do you dislike?

I don't know if this option is available in a paid version, however to customise the forms better.

Having a contact us form in web pages built.

Receiving comments/feedback and inquires via the webpage itself.

Contact Form 7 review by User

"Great Plugin to create easy contact form"

What do you like best?

It's easy to setup. Easy to use in application.

What do you dislike?

Meets all the basic requirement but could not create dynamic custom field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Also avail custom fields.

I got my all customers details in single page. That's very beneficial for me

Learning about Contact Form 7?

* We monitor all Contact Form 7 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.