CloudCall Reviews & Product Details

CloudCall Overview

What is CloudCall?

CloudCall is a leading software and telecommunications solution which helps business enhance their communications. By integrating phone communications directly into your CRM, CloudCall is able to optimize your business’s relationships with its candidates and clients, while maximizing the power of the CRM system. Call functionality and data is easily accessible from one system - offering you greater business visibility, helping to increase productivity and reduce manual errors. www.cloudcall.com sales@cloudcall.com Boston, MA, London & Leicester, UK, Sydney, AU

CloudCall Details

CloudCall allows your business to make calls, re-play conversations and develop advanced reports directly from the software you already use.

CloudCall Group Plc
2011
Leicester, United Kingdom
@CloudCall

CloudCall Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the CloudCall community
Have you used CloudCall before?

CloudCall Reviews

Showing 19 CloudCall reviews
Already have CloudCall?
General Manager
What do you like best?

Easy integration in Salesforce, and browser. Calls kan be easily made without dialing manually with the risk of typing the wring digits.

Works without any additional hardware, bot our windows and mac users were happy

Just a simple setup and ready to use within minutes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sound quality is somtimes not the best. Using mobile networks with really clear sound this can sometimes be disappointing

At the end the fee for justthe autodialer was, in combination with the low audi quality teh main reason to no longer use Cloudcall

Many of the athoer features we did not use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See if you need all the features and setup a trial to check for sound quality

Check for your self if you understand the amin panels and that you can manage for yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick dialing of many phone number. this is what it does.

Also the requirement was that it works for both windowns and mac users. So independant of the platform all user would be able to us it.

And no specific hardware required to be implmentend in the network. This waty we reduce on IT cost Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Physician Recruiter - Team Manager
What do you like best?

It integrated with our CRM, but had some clunky workflows that required additional clicks for every call, and pop up windows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just read the problems I was having and you will understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

keep shopping Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

nothing because it does not work correctly. They rush you into a contract and then somebody with little experience will set up your account. My account was set up like this... I have a number that I call from and then when I text it was displaying a completely different number. So my client see's I have a number I call from and another number I text from. I did not know this so my email signature has been wrong since I set up with these guys. Worst part they had no idea how to fix it. Now one of the numbers does not work and if anyone tries to use it they get a dial tone. Mind blown!

The functionality. The SMS service we used very frequently was simply not giving us the responses from prospects/clients. We would send a text and sometimes nothing would comeback or the response would come through in a completely different conversation. So imagine if you texted your mom and then when she responds a new chat from your mom's phone number appears. Then imagine that 2nd chat box erasing your moms responses everyday so you have no record of their responses. You would only have a chat box with your texts to your mom, but no responses. We have been dealing with this issue for 3 weeks and I have yet to even hear from a manager. They still have no idea why this is happening. wonder who else is experiencing this. Then today I found out that texts are not coming through because my client sent me a screenshot of the texts he has been sending me and their is absolutely no record of this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

click to call numbers while on internet/seeing online resumes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

lots of glitches - clicking answer button rarely picks up call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

texting may or may not work, however when it does is great advantage over email Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I love the idea of having an app based phone system. They have text messaging as well as call recording and plenty of other features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Call quality is not the best. Their ideas are great but often times are not the best on roll out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We work remotely and save on softphones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the web-plugin that enables clicking on a number you see online, going straight into a call. You can also enable local numbers so if you call overseas, it appears that you're calling from that country. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not very well integrated with the desktop application, especially for call-forwarding etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would definitely trial if you have large out-bound call volume, particularly overseas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

International calling, conference calling and tracking calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

International calling is easier than my other service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not constant service, no ability to copy the numbers from incoming calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using only for incoming calls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insurance Sales
What do you like best?

You have your own private number attached to the system, IT REACHES THE FIRST AVAILABLE AGENT NO MATTER WHAT OFFICE WE ARE IN. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesnt automatically note calls attached to SalesForce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

EASY GOING SYSTEM, ALLOWS MULTIPLE CALLS THROUGH OUT SEVERAL DIFFERENT OFFICES, WHICH ALLOWS US TO HANDLE ALL CALLS WITH CUSTOMERS NO MATTER WHICH OFFICE THEY NEED TO REACH Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making sure we answer as many calls as possible through out our 12 offices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I like that I don't need to have a physical phone on my desk to conduct business. It's so easy, it's so unobtrusive, and the sound quality is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint with CloudCall is that if I'm not using my headset, it's useless. There have been times where I've tried to put a call on 'speaker' by playing it through my computer and not my headset, and I can't hear a thing. It doesn't matter if my volume is turned all the way off - nothing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the money! And the team there is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CloudCall allows me to conduct business from anywhere where I have WiFi! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how simple and reliable it is to use. We made the switch over to another product and absolutely hated it. We ultimately ended up switching back to CloudCall because everyone liked it and it hardly ever dropped calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was told by management that the price was a bit high, which is why we ended up switching to a different product before coming back. So I guess I could say I don't like the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Like I mentioned before, it makes a big difference just being able to rely on the software and knowing that your call isn't going to be dropped. Whenever I call a lead or do a demo, not having to worry about the call failing is big. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager & Senior Technical Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Emailed VM's, Chrome Add-on, Integration with ATS and click to call Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ocassional disconnect with ATS , besides that I have no issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As recrutiers phone are our lifeline and I have had zero issues with this service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very to use and understand. Very uncluttered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely unstable. It crashes often and random features don't work all the time.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not use cloudcall for its complete lack of stability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It streamlines the process of making calls from our CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I like how it works in relation to Bullhorn. I love how it ques everything for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the CloudCall Dialer will be slightly overwhelming with the pace of the calls it places Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps organize points of contact from a recruiting standpoint Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

It allows me to just click a number from bullhorn for easy calling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times the app will cut out or i will miss calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to keep better track of who i need to call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ES
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

the speed dialer and how creating notes are integrated into the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

that you cannot use it to call on any leads you have entered in BH Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure your people pay attention in the training program and have them set it up right after training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

driving more sales driven activities. also great for our recruiters that have to call a large volume of folks for a certain skill set Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I think the best feature of this product is the ability to increase productivity and reach-capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no adverse reviews for this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used this for multiple job positions and find the resource extremely useful; it has increased my number of calls per day significantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CS
What do you like best?

I like that it pulls that it work along with BullHorn and the note section Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tool needs to call you and then make the call outbound Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast record keeping Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Voip and Salesforce sync is the future, just didn´t work as it should. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very complicated interface

Regular bad service

All additional billings when we tried closing the account Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Much better and cheaper vendors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We believe in VOIP, but CloudCall was not up to basic standards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Chairman Programs Committee / Board Member
What do you like best?

Soft phones are available anywhere you have an internet connection and it's as if you are in your office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only occasionally do we have call quality issues or software quirks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You'll want good headsets and fast internet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Can report on call activity of our sales and recruiting personnel, can record calls to listen to again to get better notes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Integration Specialist
Insurance
What do you like best?

the features that do work, work well and the call quality is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there are numerous technical limitations that don't become apparent until you try to implement. billing department and customer service department are slow to fix problems, but the actual tech support people are very friendly and helpful, even though they are somewhat limited in how much help they can provide. they do not offer 24/7 support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for very basic call center software, and understand that the price reflects the service compared to other cloud based calling software solutions, then this might be a good fit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

needed low cost call recording and distribution to small call center. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.