CloudCall

3.3

CloudCall allows your business to make calls, re-play conversations and develop advanced reports directly from the software you already use.

Work for CloudCall?

Learning about CloudCall?

CloudCall Reviews

Ask CloudCall a Question
Showing 14 CloudCall reviews
CloudCall review by mattheo S.
mattheo S.

"BAD SO SO BAD That they even exist "

What do you like best?

the intergration in to the web. but others can do it better

What do you dislike?

If you become your partner on the tele, you can’t understand him and the other way round. So between 09:00-12:00. From 12:00-13:00 you can’t telephone. The problem exists now for 2 months. Every day at least 5 tickets per person are written. I have 20 tickets per day!!!! And what happened NOTHING . Except they told us we're getting someone to deal with it now. And what makes this person?!! so great!!!Writes one ticket per day into the system. Everyone who depends on a phone: DO NOT BOOK OR BUY

Nothing

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CloudCall
CloudCall review by Josh R.
Josh R.

"Best Call Product I've Used"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and reliable it is to use. We made the switch over to another product and absolutely hated it. We ultimately ended up switching back to CloudCall because everyone liked it and it hardly ever dropped calls.

What do you dislike?

I was told by management that the price was a bit high, which is why we ended up switching to a different product before coming back. So I guess I could say I don't like the price.

Like I mentioned before, it makes a big difference just being able to rely on the software and knowing that your call isn't going to be dropped. Whenever I call a lead or do a demo, not having to worry about the call failing is big.

What VoIP solution do you use?

CloudCall review by Allison T.
Allison T.

"EASY TO USE DIALER "

What do you like best?

You have your own private number attached to the system, IT REACHES THE FIRST AVAILABLE AGENT NO MATTER WHAT OFFICE WE ARE IN.

What do you dislike?

It doesnt automatically note calls attached to SalesForce

Recommendations to others considering the product

EASY GOING SYSTEM, ALLOWS MULTIPLE CALLS THROUGH OUT SEVERAL DIFFERENT OFFICES, WHICH ALLOWS US TO HANDLE ALL CALLS WITH CUSTOMERS NO MATTER WHICH OFFICE THEY NEED TO REACH

Making sure we answer as many calls as possible through out our 12 offices.

CloudCall review by User

"So east!"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't need to have a physical phone on my desk to conduct business. It's so easy, it's so unobtrusive, and the sound quality is great!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint with CloudCall is that if I'm not using my headset, it's useless. There have been times where I've tried to put a call on 'speaker' by playing it through my computer and not my headset, and I can't hear a thing. It doesn't matter if my volume is turned all the way off - nothing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the money! And the team there is great.

CloudCall allows me to conduct business from anywhere where I have WiFi!

CloudCall review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"Limited functionality and poor support, good individuals though"

What do you like best?

the features that do work, work well and the call quality is very good.

What do you dislike?

there are numerous technical limitations that don't become apparent until you try to implement. billing department and customer service department are slow to fix problems, but the actual tech support people are very friendly and helpful, even though they are somewhat limited in how much help they can provide. they do not offer 24/7 support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for very basic call center software, and understand that the price reflects the service compared to other cloud based calling software solutions, then this might be a good fit.

needed low cost call recording and distribution to small call center.

CloudCall review by Bryan H.
Bryan H.

"Great VoIP System"

What do you like best?

Emailed VM's, Chrome Add-on, Integration with ATS and click to call

What do you dislike?

Ocassional disconnect with ATS , besides that I have no issues

As recrutiers phone are our lifeline and I have had zero issues with this service

CloudCall review by Rolf K.
Rolf K.

"Awesome phone solution"

What do you like best?

Soft phones are available anywhere you have an internet connection and it's as if you are in your office

What do you dislike?

Only occasionally do we have call quality issues or software quirks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll want good headsets and fast internet

Can report on call activity of our sales and recruiting personnel, can record calls to listen to again to get better notes

CloudCall review by Tyler S.
Tyler S.

"CloudCall is a great tool to communicate with large numbers of people in an organized fashion"

What do you like best?

I like how it works in relation to Bullhorn. I love how it ques everything for you.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the CloudCall Dialer will be slightly overwhelming with the pace of the calls it places

Helps organize points of contact from a recruiting standpoint

CloudCall review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"Vice President of Strategy and Development"

What do you like best?

the speed dialer and how creating notes are integrated into the system.

What do you dislike?

that you cannot use it to call on any leads you have entered in BH

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure your people pay attention in the training program and have them set it up right after training

driving more sales driven activities. also great for our recruiters that have to call a large volume of folks for a certain skill set

CloudCall review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Way to increase productivity"

What do you like best?

I think the best feature of this product is the ability to increase productivity and reach-capabilities.

What do you dislike?

I have no adverse reviews for this product.

I have used this for multiple job positions and find the resource extremely useful; it has increased my number of calls per day significantly.

CloudCall review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Not a great system"

What do you like best?

It is very to use and understand. Very uncluttered.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely unstable. It crashes often and random features don't work all the time..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not use cloudcall for its complete lack of stability.

It streamlines the process of making calls from our CRM

CloudCall review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Terrible call quality and customer service"

What do you like best?

Voip and Salesforce sync is the future, just didn´t work as it should.

What do you dislike?

Very complicated interface

Regular bad service

All additional billings when we tried closing the account

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much better and cheaper vendors

We believe in VOIP, but CloudCall was not up to basic standards

CloudCall review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"CloudCall Review "

What do you like best?

It allows me to just click a number from bullhorn for easy calling.

What do you dislike?

At times the app will cut out or i will miss calls.

I am able to keep better track of who i need to call.

CloudCall review by Consultant

"CloudCall robust features"

What do you like best?

I like that it pulls that it work along with BullHorn and the note section

What do you dislike?

The tool needs to call you and then make the call outbound

Fast record keeping

Learning about CloudCall?

* We monitor all CloudCall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.