GetResponse

GetResponse

Web-based email marketing software that helps business owners to build permission-based mailing lists, maximize conversion ratios, increase profitability and build customer confidence.

Work for GetResponse?

Learning about GetResponse?

GetResponse Reviews

Ask GetResponse a Question
Showing 531 GetResponse reviews
GetResponse review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"One of the best programs to send emails"

What do you like best?

Getresponse is an incredible tool to do email marketing, in our company we use it to manage our entire list of clients and distribute in an organized way all our informative and promotional emails, usually the emails arrive or inbox or promotions which is very good and shows great quality in this tool, the percentage of reading and opening emails, Getresponse has a very intuitive and advanced email editor with good templates to create our emails, we usually use it to create promotional emails, you can also manage your contact lists and possible customers, I have imported them from any other data collection tool, on the other hand, regarding the price Getresponse is very kind because their plans in quality and price are excellent and they offer us a large amount of monthly emails for a really accessible price.

What do you dislike?

Getresponse has everything I need to distribute my informative and professional emails, however the only thing that bothers me a bit is the interface of the tool that is a bit old, I would like it to be renewed to make it a little more pleasing to the eye and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Getresponse since it has excellent percentages of email openings, however you must be careful when creating your emails, so that this percentage can be improved must be professionally made and sent to the specific market niche of the product or service you offer.

We were able to send more than 1500 emails to our potential customers, achieving 70% of emails opening and 17% of conversions, which is a great achievement. We were able to capture a few hundred new potential clients, Getresponse helps us to communicate in a timely manner effective and effective with our customers!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GetResponse
GetResponse review by Brandon B.
Brandon B.

"Great Service, Overall Good Experience"

What do you like best?

The account reps at Get Response are a great touch and a surprise in the world of digital marketing tools. It's pretty rare to get a phone call from any of the marketing software companies we contract with and Get Response has touched base several times. That's impressive and a nice "old school" touch that I appreciate.

What do you dislike?

The biggest failure of Get Response is a platform that isn't as user-friendly as some of its competitors. In terms of functionality, it seems to do everything we need it to do, it's dashboard and campaign builder tools are just not as pretty in many cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have the ability to code at all yourself, we highly recommend Get Response. It offers all of the functionality we need at a price that's more reasonable than many of the others out there.

We use Get Response for drip campaigns, weekly sale newsletters and have experimented with landing pages.

Get Response has been solid for our weekly newsletter list and managing direct call to action type emails to drive revenue to our customer list.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

GetResponse review by Kym B.
Kym B.

"Perfect for mid-sized businesses & outstanding customer support "

What do you like best?

The customer support is by far the best I've received for a marketing SAAS product. I fire off a lot of questions to my account manager and nothing is too much trouble and the response time is good. They've really helped us refine our automation over the past year.

What do you dislike?

While it may lack the feature-rich triggers and the detailed workflows of a Marketo or Pardot, for a medium-sized business, with a product like ours, it's more than enough to get the job done. The biggest dislike is the unique ID per customer, per campaign (as opposed to a unique ID based on email) - which makes funnel management a little more challenging. But GR have been helpful in solving this issue for us.

Through refining our campaign structure and workflows, we've been able to add additional lead flows and the platform has been able to handle our sizable increase in volume over the past 6 months.

GetResponse review by Angela G.
Angela G.

"Best Email Solution I have ever used!"

What do you like best?

It is a feature-rich solution and they keep adding features. List management is easy in GetResponse. Segmenting is a snap. It is easy to learn and use. Support is top-notch and quick to respond. The help section on their web site is so useful and has a lot of videos to help you learn about features in 20 minutes or less.

What do you dislike?

The WYSIWYG email editor is not great. Switching to HTML view can be glitchy at times. They are supposed to be improving that later this year and we are looking forward to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the product. You will not be disappointed. We looked at several solutions. For the features and the price, GetResponse cannot be beaten.

We have been able to allow more departments to have their own newsletters without interfering with other teams lists. We have greater insights into the behavior of our customers and the ability to keep our lists clean. Our users were able to learn it quickly and just start going! Very easy for us to adopt.

GetResponse review by Luke Robert H.
Luke Robert H.

"A great platform that unlocks powerful opportunities"

What do you like best?

I have always found GetResponse to be a very robust email marketing platform. I find the platform easy to use and when I have had problems or queries, they have always been dealt with quickly and professionally. Having used other platforms in the past, GetResponse in my opinion is the best.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to export a list of bounced email addresses in order to ascertain whether a bounce issue is related to a particular email provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are currently using another platform I suggest trying GetResponse and you may well decide you wish to change. It is not the most expensive and not the cheapest, however I believe it is very good value.

GetResponse has been key to maintaining customer interaction with my website. The autoresponder function assists with increasing conversion rates and the newsletter function assists with generating ongoing repeat visits to the website. I am looking forward to trying the upcoming Autofunnel feature.

GetResponse review by Douglas H.
Douglas H.

"It is a good tool for inbound marketing"

What do you like best?

It is one of the few tools that is designed for inbound marketing, has many functions such as custom landing pages, A/B tests, design tests and sending videos by email. It has a unique landing page editor with various options, as well as integration with analytical tools and segmentation functions.

It also allows to automate lists and pass subscribers from one list to another depending on the criteria we choose. In general you have many customization options.

What do you dislike?

The weak point of GetResponse is its ability to deliver as they need to improve a lot. On the other hand, even though your landing page editor offers many options, your templates look outdated and antiquated, this is another point they need to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to be in contact with our customers in an efficient way. Its functions allow you to customize everything quickly which is important to maintain productivity. And it allows you to add administrators to facilitate the work with your collaborators.

GetResponse has allowed me to manage my customer lists in a comfortable and efficient way thanks to its segmentation options allowing me to group them by country, or by the purchases they have made for example. Their automation options and flexible forms have allowed me to save a lot of time that I can focus on other tasks.

GetResponse review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"An already great emailing platform and getting consistently better"

What do you like best?

The visual campaign builder is probably my most used and favorite part of the platform. For the price, the builder is exceptional. It has capabilities that are close to the level of much higher priced products.

What do you dislike?

In the past, I felt the weaker area of GetResponse was the CRM. However, I see that they are doing some major updates in this area of the platform. It will be interesting to see how the new features work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solid email platform that is priced well and has very capable automation email features. Getresponse is an excellent choice.

I have clients that need email marking but are not using a platform to do so. Getresponse has been a great choice for many of these folks and has worked quite well. The biggest benefit is that it has served my customers well and has helped me grow my business

GetResponse review by Vipin N.
Vipin N.

"Getresponse Review after using 13 months "

What do you like best?

Getresponse is very user-friendly, I like their support system they are very quick, Also they offer other services like landing page builder, webinar system is best at that price.

Get response delivery system is very high if you go for double optin collections of data.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the interphases, I have deleted my all contacts by mistake 3 times, thank god they have great support team who has save me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have start seeing some of our mail getting deliver to spam if we promote affiliate product. hope if they fix this issue, they are the best in that industry.

I run a digital marketing agency, I recommend all my client the use get-response to capture the lead after giving some lead magnet. I have seen their autoresponder works very well.

GetResponse review by Edoardo M.
Edoardo M.

"Impossible not to have it"

What do you like best?

GR is an essential tool for managing relations with users.

In our company we generate more than 25k leads a month from 5 different sites. With GR we can interact with users automatically with autoresponders, inform users of a specific list about top news, service updates or new services. We can also measure in real time their interest in our content with open rate rates, click rates and clean lists with contacts no longer interested in our service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, very rarely, GR freeze and the work created is blocked and lost.

Furthermore GR could create a search function of our images and not have to scroll all the stocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The accounts don't speak in Italian and do not use a instant messaging system like Skype o Messenger. Sometimes messaging via email causes delays in replies of up to 12-24 hours.

Managing 600k users is impossible without a complete tool like GR.

Thanks to Zapier every single data is transferred to the GR via API and with the autoresponders each individual user receives a message for each specific service.

GetResponse review by Robert E.
Robert E.

"Talk a big game, software comes up short"

What do you like best?

Honestly, after four months of using GetResponse I have yet to find one thing about the system that I like. I am highly disappointed with it.

What do you dislike?

Data/Reporting is lackluster/pretty much nonexistent. You cannot run a report when you want one, you have to schedule them out or go to your "account manager" to have them set them up to be run for you. This is 2019, your system should have the capability of running a report in real-time. They also promote their CRM as being a nice benefit of the system, but it also falls short. Overall, the entire system has been a major letdown and despite *looking* like it is better than the rest, falls far short of every single competition out there in their price bracket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that you evaluate every level of GetResponse for how you are going to use it for your business before implementing. On top of that, ask for an out in your contract if they fail to meet expectations because their customer service is absolutely terrible and refuses to acknowledge their system is the reason for your unhappiness.

None. In fact, using GetResponse has cost my company money due to the inability of the system to perform the simplest tasks they said it would.

GetResponse review by Administrator

"Reliable newsletter email marketing service"

What do you like best?

I have recommend Getresponse because first of all, the communication with the about service and product was very good.

I have demand and requirement for the newsletter service and the company listens and suggested the best way to approach the goal. So before sign the contract, we had several discussion and online conference call for discussing. It was very helpful for understanding about the interface and the detail of the service.

Most of all, the best thing of getresponse is the dedicated account manager. The dedicated account manager knows the situation of my company and suggest the best solution as well as give proper solution every time when I got question or difficulties.

Also the automation is useful for send out email with proper conditions and timing. So we can expand our newsletter service with more customized and detailed.

What do you dislike?

The making newsletter template with the WYSIWYG editor is always confusing and makes me frustrated. When I edit the template with html editor mode, then come back to WYSIWYG editor then there was always many trouble. The code got changed by itself and not allowing me to use what I wanted.

And obviously there's some bug on it, so I didn't change anything but sometimes it is not allowing me to save. I refresh and came back the editing page again and use same html code, then it allows.

And I can't select text easily, I have to click several times and very carefully , then I can select and change.

Also UI of the getresponse is not easily understandable for none technical people. I have made instructions how to use, but it wasn't that easy to understanding at the beginning. Especially it is hard to make them understood about automation system. It needed a lot of explanation but still they didn't fully understand.

Documentation for developer need to be improved in my opinion. It's not easy to find the documentation, so everything I had to ask to my dedicated account manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getreponse is trying to understand of the requirement and needs of customer and provides the best solution. Dedicated account manager is the biggest benefit of GetResponse.

We are sending newsletters to our subscribers daily to reach out more audience. And we also send out promotion email from our partners time to time. We would like to send newsletter more customized to the person who receives. For example, people who are interested in sports, only get sports related newsletters. I want to know if there's such option in Getresponse.

GetResponse review by User

"API works OK but web dashboard is hard to use"

What do you like best?

- The API is pretty well documented, and behaves as described.

- API has reasonable rate limits, and I like that rate limit info is included in response headers.

What do you dislike?

- I find the web interface to be confusing and somewhat hard to use. For example, urls do not always contain all the state needed to get to a particular page, so I can't bookmark or copy/paste links to certain pages/views. Instead, I have to always click through to get to them, or say/write instructions if I'm explaining to someone else how to get there.

- I have seen email addresses get into what looks like a blacklisted state where, after unsubscribing from a campaign, it is not possible to re-subscribe them to the same campaign -- a 400 response comes back from the createContact endpoint. However, the GET blacklist endpoints do not return any items. So the only way I've found to detect if an address is in this state is to attempt to create it and then see if a 400 comes back. Oddly, I can use createContact to subscribe the same email address to a different campaign, and then switch the new contact's campaign to the original one that was returning 400.

- Using single-character tokens for entity ids is unusual in my experience, and can be confusing.

GetResponse delivers daily emails to our lists with 100K - 1M subscribers, and it seems to work well at that. I appreciate being able to use the API to programmatically subscribe/unsubscribe contacts.

GetResponse review by mabel f.
mabel f.

"¡Professional tools at your fingertips with GetResponse!"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is a great email marketing tool, thanks to this tool I have been able to create a marketing list of clients and partners to be able to establish a receptive and reliable business relationship, it has highly optimal functions for the development of your campaigns, Simple email, pages of destination and marketing automation, all in one platform, the other thing I like is your landing page editor, compared to others in single, you can customize and adapt it to you, on the other hand it is able to automate the lists, where It allows me to move subscribers from one list to another based on what they do. On the other hand, Getresponse allows me to send my messages or emails, in a simple way, nothing complicated complies with all the characteristics of the software.in our company we use it to have greater reach with our clients, and potential customers, making our promotions reach their tray and always be present in the final customer

What do you dislike?

in general I have no complaints about this software, it has allowed to automate the list of diffusion so that our promotions and services are delivered to our client and partners. It is very versatile and easy to use.I love that it has a lot of integrated tools, it makes it very easy and fast to work with this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

with GetResponse you will have an advanced and flexible sequence editor. In addition to being able to send series of emails when certain conditions are met, you can also add rules and conditions to move your contacts from one list to another. Marketing automations for shopping cart abandonment, and based on the behavior of users on your website are also available. In short, it is a versatile email marketing tool with which you should be able to do everything you are looking for. I recommend it to all users will not regret using this powerful tool

With GetResponse, I can work with several clients on missing email marketing campaigns.

It is an easy and profitable way to create emails for our clients. In general, it is easy to navigate with the top menus and the editor is simple. It has made it much easier for me in the company since I can send a list of my benefits and services to my clients, and potential clients where I can obtain a higher percentage of return.I send emails every day, more constancy and I have also used the android application to track my openings.

GetResponse review by Philip H.
Philip H.

""GetResponse: Amazing Email Marketing Automation""

What do you like best?

Getresponse has an exceptionally natural and propelled email editorial manager with great formats to make our messages, we for the most part use it to make special messages, you can likewise deal with your contact records and conceivable clients. We've seen quantifiable increments in our site traffic, commitment, and abbreviated deals cycles.

What do you dislike?

Changing the photos and tweaking them requires some investment, which makes it somewhat chafing. Aside from that it is a magnificent application with everything taken into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is extraordinary, valuable and marvelous programming that help with structure your customers and business. The highlights are all around amicable and simple to utilize. GetResponse has more alternatives and worked in devices that we need now.

With this stage we can do email campaigns, build surveys and make pleasant presentation pages. Likewise, the usability intuitive is amazing. We are utilizing GetResponse without limit and accomplishing all our month to month focuses for email showcasing no sweat of utilization in the board.

GetResponse review by Melvin H.
Melvin H.

"A complete platform for email marketing"

What do you like best?

GetResponse has several features that I like, but those that have been most useful to me are that the process to manage my newsletters is really simple and easy, since it brings several very convincing templates that I can adjust to my needs or I can even create my own if I prefer it. On the other hand I can configure specific processes in a fluid way, thanks to its workflow editor that is visually very intuitive, I can create a landing page, collect email or send content, and I can configure it so that all this is executed in sequence Automatically, adding the parameters that I want to determine when they will be executed, which facilitates the configuration of marketing campaigns and content delivery with very little effort.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is the number of subscribers that you can have in the smaller plans, I would like them to be more, because when you start to grow, you quickly see the need to upgrade to the next plan, which increases your costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good tool and you can see that it is much more than a simple autoresponder, but it is a complete digital marketing platform that allows you to maintain that contact with your potential customers and to retain them in an automatic way.

Get response has allowed me to prepare the emails in advance and schedule the sending of them, days later. This has allowed us to improve the workflow, especially after the initial contact with new customers to remind them of our brand and keep our business in their minds.

GetResponse review by James C.
James C.

""GetResponse Review.""

What do you like best?

The UI just as the formation of a structure, the coordination on a site and likelihood to make an automatic response just as a greeting page at last persuaded me. Should any inquiries emerge, the help of Getresponse will help in a convenient way. The establishment for his site, particularly when working with Wordpress, is very straightforward. I particularly like the way that you can pick between various choices, what you need to use for your site. Be it a Pop Up or a Scroll Box, the conceivable outcomes are huge.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that i dislike, amazing tool for maximizing marketing campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case you're searching for a smooth and consistent involvement with your promoting robotization administration then GetResponse is the correct apparatus for you!

Getresponse is a mind boggling instrument to do email showcasing, in our organization we use it to deal with our whole rundown of customers and disperse in a composed manner all our enlightening and limited time messages. Convenience and Great UI Extremely helpful for Branding your EMail Campaigns.

GetResponse review by Administrator

"Easy and intuitive work with GetResponse"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is a platform that has a perfect organization in each of its sections and complementary factors, also provides ease when making the decision of the client, giving free trials for all their plans and allowing the user to have full access to the functions for a month, it is surprising because this helps the user to make the decision to buy a plan or not.

I like GetResponse more than anything for the reports it generates, it is great to be able to have a platform so useful when inspecting the results of the advertising campaigns, since it offers graphs and detailed reports of the results.

I love GetResponse because it is a totally different way to have advertising campaigns in a company, since its functions are properly appropriate for use in mobile phones, which greatly simplifies the inspection of campaigns and their results.

What do you dislike?

GetResponse does not have problems in my company, on the contrary, it has been a fluid platform and that has helped me a lot throughout this time.

It allows the manipulation of multiple advertising campaigns and having the same agility in each of them, it is surprising and I hope that I never get errors.

GetResponse has a high cost, and although this factor does not affect my company because the advertising campaigns give us a good return on financing, I think that prices should be reduced so that many more people have access to this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start now

I got what I expected, and I hope to continue to get these great results from campaigns.

GetResponse review by Administrator

"Best starter autoresponder software"

What do you like best?

i found you are so powerful in enabling your customers to reach a considerable number of e-mail, thus giving a chance of more campaign and winnings of course.

The pricing tiers. If you are brand new or dealing with relatively smaller email lists, this is the budget friendly option that gives you the most value. Others will charge double at the lowest tier for the same thing. Autoresponder worked well and other features like landing pages and multiple send from addresses are great.

What do you dislike?

The help manuals are still a little bit difficult to navigate. When you search for something specific, it takes you to a general page related to your search.

We didn't have as good open rates that we used to have with a different provider. Also the API for the work flows needs a few more calls and perhaps a webhook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start now

Doing this in a matter of clicks. All done by me. Being able to reach out to our lists through e-mail gives us the chance to express who we truly are and getting other people to share their successes to us. GetResponse prompts us to make that connection. Analytics in GetResponse gives me the chance to look into what messages appeal well to my clients.

GetResponse review by Birgit P.
Birgit P.

"Why I can not reccomend GetResponse"

What do you like best?

I like the webinars and also the 24/7 live chat

What do you dislike?

Actually, everything started very well - the support was fine with all minor issues while implementing the system. I tranferred my business to Getresponse. Unfortunately the safety team disabled my account while I was sending my first Newsletter, because my opening rate was to low ( 30 min after I sent an email to about 11.000 addresses).

As they closed my account, all my landing pages, planned webinars weren't reachable for 3 days!!!!!

This is unacceptable for an online business. They opened my account ONLY under the condition, that I agree to let Getresponse delete ALL unopened E-Mail addresses, and I can not use or upload them ever again. So: I after that action I cannot email even my employees or organize a webinar with them. Additionally, they deleted all my pictures and stock photos... but did not inform me about that. They are unable to recover them for more than 3 weeks now and do not answer my ticket. 24/7 support is available, but just can tell me that someone will come back to me somewhen. So, there is no one who has the courage to talk to me by phone. On one hand, they do not deliver there service - on the other hand they want me to pay full amount. It is the worst service I ever got. IF YOU NEED A RELIABLE CONTACT PLATTFORM, DO NOT TOUCH GETRESPONSE!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to have a clear list and do some test emails before you send to a complete newsletter. As I have written, they closed my account and deleted all my data unrecoverable!

Acutally none, because Getresponse deleted all my data.

GetResponse review by Administrator

"I use GetResponse to manage email groups and send emails to different target audiences."

What do you like best?

GetResponse's workflow and autoresponders are amazing! I also love the ability to create forms and customize them to fit the need of the website... even while in the free trial. With the right theme, anyone can create landing pages without the need of more expensive 3rd party tools. I personally use GetResponse for projects that are and aren't related to work, and I recommend GetResponse to all of my clients. The pricing structure is fair for those who have a small email list, and is a very powerful tool, straight out-of-the-box. You get a free landing page and webinars. GetResponse is my Go To email marketing tool.

What do you dislike?

I made a mistake and sent an email to an unintended campaign, leading to a mass unsubscribe. I was then, not able to send another email to those people apologising for the mistake and it took customer service over a week to get it figured out with me while in the meantime my whole account was on "lockdown" - it was also very difficult for me to convince them it was an honest mistake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start now

We used Getresponse to handle all email automation and newsletters. The editor is use and the emails are easy to set-up.

GetResponse review by Administrator

"Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders"

What do you like best?

Get Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management. Ease of Use and Great UI Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.

What do you dislike?

More tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information. Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM The Webinar did not always work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start now

Being able to reach out to a lot of people. Doing this in a matter of clicks. All done by me. Being able to reach out to our lists through e-mail gives us the chance to express who we truly are and getting other people to share their successes to us. GetResponse prompts us to make that connection.

GetResponse review by Administrator

"Getresponse Provides a feature-rich email-marketing solution."

What do you like best?

The new version provides all the funnel, automation, landing pages, and auto responders I could ever need with hundreds of customizable templates.

- Landing pages. - Preview of created emails from different email clients. - Great schedule for autoresponders. - custom fields for collected emails. - a lot more - simply a big marketing machine. - Awesome Affiliate program

GetResponse makes it easy to setup and launch email campaigns and manage subscriber lists and contacts. Lots of templates make it easy for those with limited technical skills.

What do you dislike?

There is a fairly steep learning curve. Some support can be a bit 'testy' if you ask basic questions. Others are fantastic.

The work flow automation and integration takes some time to learn. It would be nice to have more tutorials on the feature and how it can be integrated into your marketing.

The mobile app could be better. There i no proper WYSYWIG editor, which is a problem comparing to competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start now

The system helps me to interact with my subscribers effortlessly, I can easily create forms. GR is beneficial platform that allows you to send multiple lists at once. I love the time sending option.

We operate as a non-profit. The people on the list we've made via GR are considered to be our most willing givers. They managed to opt in since they're interested in us. They're likely to provide than those whose e-mails we got via a costly e-mail finding platform.

GetResponse review by Administrator

"The automation and good ease of GetResponse."

What do you like best?

You can get variety of pricing plans according to your requirements. Recently they have evolved a lot by adding multiple features like CRM, landing pages and webinar hosting. It has wide range of pre-defined templates and automatic responder feature as well. Subscribers get e-newsletter after defined interval. Its plan are way cheaper then other apps if you are using email plan. It has 24/7 customer support.

I like the GetResponse interface more than anything, since it organizes very well each of the functions it has, it is worth mentioning that it also has very innovative functions that complement an advertising campaign.

What do you dislike?

We had a problem with MailChimp not keeping an up-to-date list of our contacts, requiring us to call numerous times to have the list "refreshed", and because of that, switched to GetResponse.The lists on GetResponse can be a bit "clunky" to get used to, with search options specifically. Once mastered, however, it's not bad.

I found it too complicated to achieve satisfactory results for mobile devices. A lot of assets change spots, texts missing... But you can get used to it and do good things. GetResponse do support responsive devices - they're just a little hard to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start now

Get response helps me to get emails of my customers. It’s really important to stay in touch with your customers on a daily basis. Yes, the social media is great tool but email is more powerful because via email you can deliver specific content to your customers. Email marketing is really powerful and helpful tool nowadays.

GetResponse review by Aaron C.
Aaron C.

"Looking for Marketo Junior - SMB price?"

What do you like best?

I like that I get a drag and drop email, landing page, marketing automation, web form, and mini crm all for a low-end price point. I've used Marketo and loved it but needed a budget cut. I tried Campaign Monitor, but it didn't have a landing page tool. Get Response is perfect for our small business.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't allow for full modification of DKIM records. Marketo and Campaign Monitor allowed me to get rid of the "On behalf of" in the from the section of Outlook emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you look into GetResponse if you are looking to consolidate your applications and move to an all in one platform.

I'm able to more quickly and effectively get campaigns up and running and am able to better tie lead generation from the web to the marketing tool and synced back to our CRM.

GetResponse review by Cianna R.
Cianna R.

"Good Software, but a bit of a learning curve."

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Adjusting the size of photos, and their positioning in GetResponse is clumsy and takes a while. You have a lot of learning to try to get things to line up exactly as you want and choosing your photo, and choosing a photo background buttons look identical so it is easy to mix up and do the wrong thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is much better if you pay for it. The free one is not as good as the paid version. Invest if you're planning to use this software.

GetResponse allows us to connect with our potential clients in a great environment. The newsletters are pretty quick to customize and gets our sales and potential promotions out quickly. We can add admins and other to work on the email while others are busy and that's a benefit of the business account. Many people can all work together.

GetResponse review by Łukasz K.
Łukasz K.

"Powerful and versatile with a clunky interface"

What do you like best?

That's a long list but the most important features are statistics, RSS to email, and marketing automation. The things you can do with marketing automation workflows. My head was about to explode trying to visualize and combine all the possible customer journeys but I managed and GR provided. Great experience.

What do you dislike?

The fact that not all functions are properly described (what do they actually do), especilly automation workflow actions and some unclear language assignment rules. For instance, lead's language depends on the language of campaign they are assigned to. But what if they are assigned to several campaigns? If you, GR, are reading this, you could make it clearer if these are separate records or just campaigns are assigned to contact records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the new UI - it's much better. And when contacting support, use the online chat. You would have to wait a long time if you mailed them. Overall, the experience is OK. But that's just because the tool is so extensive - which makes it harder to learn it but gives you a lot of features. Mind you, it may look like I don't recommend this tool but I wholeheartedly do. It's just it does have some issues.

The majority of our automated or mass email communication is handled by GetResponse. It took a lot of time to set it up but once it's configured, you do get a lot handled for you. Sure, you need to adjust a thing or two from time to time but that's just improving your communication.

"Flexible navigation"

What do you like best?

I discovered GetResponse mostly easy to navigate,thanks to these simple icons in the dashboard,which enable you to swiftly access where you will need to go simply by click the feature that you need to access,al it's super easy to edit the elements that come inside the layout, like images, and text as for each component, you've got plenty of options to customize appearance(as an instance, if I click on this picture, I will see a little pop-up menu with all the choices, and I can hover over each choice to see just what it will ).

What do you dislike?

Templates has to be more modern as it might for sure enhance deliverability rate.Additional data and statistics of automation campaigns are not performing overall

Recommendations to others considering the product

improving templates

Autorespondering through ready platform as well as automations within CRM together with creating custom landing pages for all kind of email's lists.

GetResponse review by Jhon Z.
Jhon Z.

"Good product and good customer service"

What do you like best?

There are some features with this platform that are spectacular and easy to use. I love the ease of publishing the newsletters, the CMR so far works better than the previous platform I used

What do you dislike?

There are some characteristics that make it difficult to get used to. If you are not a design professional, there are not many options to choose from and it is necessary to use codes to improve them

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is very convenient, you can manage the email campaigns correctly, you can choose to share the team work

It has improved to be able to better manage the email lists to send the respective campaigns. The bounce has improved

GetResponse review by Awogor M.
Awogor M.

"Simply the best Recommended Email Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

Either you are an affiliate, business owner or just an internet marketer, with my 4 years experience with GetResponse, I can guarantee their service roadmap to be the best in terms of email marketing and automation solutions.

GetResponse have beautifully designed Landing pages you really don't need to learn how to code before using it. Just a drag and drop to edit.

Fast direct to inbox email delivery with low spam rate.

Fast to upload a list without too much penalty

What do you dislike?

Can disable accounts without thoroughly investigating and support can sometimes be delaying especially when you are using a 15$/month service.

They disabled my account and I couldn't retrieve my list

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always investigate accounts whenever you think you've issues with the users' accounts before blocking access. And always make provision for them to download their current list. It cost money, time and effort to build a list

I used GetREsponse for Affiliate marketing purposes which helps me to increase conversion rate by up to 34% within 2 months..

GetResponse review by Vincent D.
Vincent D.

"Works well for small size businesses"

What do you like best?

Automated communication including segmentation and personalization. Ease of creating Scoring cycles to deliver on your corporate programs. Frequent updates and improvements to features offered. Customer service is amazing compared to any other companies I've worked with online!

What do you dislike?

Data integration is really not following the automation piece. Data is the source of everything. Not being able to offer an FTP for data automation from external sources additional to the API offered is a problem. Also, easier way to validate programming language HTML, Javascript would be a must.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For budget/small companies, I wouldn't hesitate a second if you are looking for a complete set of email marketing automation software. It offers all you need to compete against the bigger market, you just need some help from a tech. guy to set you up and get trained on the platform.

Marketing Email Automation. Stay connected with our customers including relevant content

GetResponse review by David F.
David F.

"Absolutely a Nightmare Experience"

What do you like best?

GetResponse offers a broad line of products

What do you dislike?

Absolutely the worst customer care I have ever received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I ususally find good in all situations, and sadly I cannot say this to be the case with what I now call GetNOResponse. The customer care is absolutely horrible. I have been lied to and pushed aside for the past day and they seemed to not care that I had clients waiting on answers. I can understand most things, but being lied to when the truth would have at least saved time for all of us. Their chat bot/customer service team via online chat was rude, dismissive and a far cry from professional. Jeff the chat bot or maybe human finally got to me after the chat said I would be waiting for 24 minutes to receive some assistance. Then he basically said too bad oh well. Serioulsy there are many options in this space, I can confidently tell you that you will be better off with a number of the others like Sendinblue or AWeber.

Email marketing for agency and clients.

GetResponse review by User

"Getresponse: The Ultimate Email Marketing Tool!"

What do you like best?

First of all getresponse is very cost efficient For it's basic plan which is $15/month it offers alot of great features. Secondly Getresponse is the perfect choice for beginners it would not take time for beginners to get use to it because it is really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Firstly the A/B split testing is not really convenient I feel that we donot have much control over it. Secondly I face issue when I want to adjust the image sizes it pixelates and takes time to get clear view of the image.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As i said before Getresponse is the perfect choice for beginners. If you are new to email marketing and looking to get a good email marketing service that is easy to use and cost effective look no further Getresponse is the best choice

I use it as the only tool for my email business firstly I obviously use it for promoting my services to my subscribers and secondly besides that i use getresponse for building my landing page and funnel also which saves me cost for not using other landing page builders

GetResponse review by ronnie l.
ronnie l.

"Build your biz with GetResponse"

What do you like best?

*Sign-up for free

*Easy-to-use email marketing platform.

*The platform is newbie friendly.

*Faster Response and lots of tools.

* Easy setup

*GetResponse services are fast and helpful.

*Easy to use and faster than most marketing platforms.

*Legitimate platforms and many themes.

*Easy start for newbies to launch there first marketing gig.

*Increase leads.

*Building your email list.

* Awesome awesome awesome awesome

I like using this platform for my business and personal use Getresponse has been and awesome platform

from day 1 and has been doing a awesome job paying back my hard work and time building and getting

feedback from linkedin and facebook users.

feedback from linkedin and facebook users.

I love the drag and drop building technology and the ease of uploading my photos and content into the form. It makes it easy to build for a client and allow them to fill in the sections they need! Easy throwing together a promo email from their already completed templates makes lives so much easier.makeing your marketing much easier.

What do you dislike?

Using Get Response is and AAA experience

not a bad platform at all to dislike.

has been the best marketing experience platform i have ever used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for yourself.

i Realized using get response has been and awesome experience building my business from the start.

GetResponse review by Felipe G.
Felipe G.

"Simplified our automations"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop interface made creating rather complex automation trees that allow us to really measure lea interest before kicking them over to a human being for contact.We've seen measurable increases in our site traffic, engagement, and shortened sales cycles.

What do you dislike?

The tech support team is lackluster and often does not know very much about their own product. After getting conflicting responses as to whether a feature was available, then how it worked, our own experimentation allowed us to create an automation cycle and integration with another product that is, to this day, not possible according to Getresponse.com

Allows us to create complex automation cycles that capture leads from newsletters and tradeshows and work them until they score enough points through interaction to be considered hot enough to be contacted by a sales rep.

GetResponse review by Jessica W.
Jessica W.

"Email marketing, automation and more"

What do you like best?

Customer service is top notch and very fast! As a low-tech gal, I rely on the 24/7 customer service when creating landing pages and newsletters. They are always there, always friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The price could be, but sometimes it is better to pay a little more but receive a better service

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's one of the most complete email marketing tools of the moment, I recommend starting with Getresponse

It's very complete, now on a single platform I can do email campaigns, create surveys, make nice landing page In addition, the ease of use drag and drop is excellent! I love this software.

GetResponse review by Maria W.
Maria W.

"GetResponse for automated marketing"

What do you like best?

I use GetResponse for automated campaigns and list building (using Formidable Forms on a Wordpress site). The automation piece is very simple to understand and build. We have played around with the webinar feature, and it is very robust. It is designed specifically for webinars with mostly 1 speaker, and doesn't work well as a conference call type of class. But the very best thing about GetResponse is their instant customer service via chat. I will run into something that I can't figure out how to do, I pop open the chat window, and have my answer in a couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

Some things in the interface are not very intuitive. Like when I want to create an email as part of my automated campaign, and it's called a "newsletter." But like I said above, the answers are only moments away with their chat support, so I can't complain. One of the things I really don't like is that when you remove a contact from one of your lists, it's gone. There is no "all contacts" repository where you could keep a contact, but without any list memberships.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software especially for a company just getting its feet wet with automated marketing campaigns. It's cost effective and pretty simple to use after an initial learning curve. And even for experienced marketers, it offers plenty of features.

We are using GetResponse for automated campaigns, for event registration, and for surveys.

GetResponse review by Kostas C.
Kostas C.

"An easy and professional way to send out emails"

What do you like best?

The whole flow is really easy to follow.

No html knowledge is required to execute an email campaign. Wide variety of email templates.

Really competitive price.

What do you dislike?

That fact that Getresponse doesn't offer SMS and In app pop up solutions. It would be great to have everything under the same roof.

Reaching customers via email in a professional and cost efficient manner. Despite being a mobile only product interacting with users via email is still essential and since we start using Getresponse we saw an uplift in customers reach and as a result an uplift in reactivation rates

GetResponse review by User

"A good service, but it can be improved!"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most is the simplicity with which you can manage the platform, anyone could learn to use it without any type of inconvenience, also has good payment plans with good benefits.

the integration with other platforms such as wordpress, blogger, etc ... make this service even better and competitive, one of the things that most marketers use is email marketing to be able to get the most out of our web traffic,

but this is not all, one of the main problems in this type of services is that most emails arrive in the spam tray, something that does not always happen with this service

What do you dislike?

Prices are somewhat expensive, there are companies that provide similar services with good quality and lower cost, another thing that I did not like much is that they do not have promotions that encourage me to buy the paid versions, a free sample with premium benefits is always offered but here they do not have it

Recommendations to others considering the product

use get response, it's an excellent service and you should definitely try the paid versions

I solved my problem of messages that reach the spam tray, marketing automation, email programming, message delivery service among many things and above all the best, the incredible subscription forms.

another of the big problems that has been solved is to offer ease of use, some of my employees have difficulty managing other services and with get response this is solved!

GetResponse review by SEO C.
SEO C.

"The email marketing software that boosted my company"

What do you like best?

The automation options in mail marketing tasks are my favorite, but also the CRM-type functionalities, which were integrated very well with GetResponse in my email. A transparent company when contacting customer support.

Our dream was fulfilled !! Now we can add the same contact list to 2 subscriptions and this gave confidence to the clients.

By agreeing to purchase an email plan I have received a discount, which I have to admit, because of the plan I was acquiring, it was very profitable.

What stood out for much is the USP webinar, this certainly can not be found on similar platforms.

Its creator of templates and styles is my favorite.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult for us, to control the data capture forms because they are not responsive, therefore it is impossible to predict where and when they will be displayed on devices of different sizes.

Limited templates between RSS - HTML in emails.

The CRM functions are not independent and should be evaluated and improved for a better experience.

To perform A / B tests you must acquire the most expensive plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It`s a good way to start any Mail Marketing strategy, but no so much for those who need a big data control of their business.

Getresponse is not a lower-price opportunity, but just give it a try, you will not regret.

Mail Marketing automation, confidence in our clients, more sells and conversations and a very good way to improve our sells-way strategy.

GetResponse review by sanjay s.
sanjay s.

"Getresponse fulfill all our needs for email marketing"

What do you like best?

Getreponse is one of the best email platform we use in our organization which fulfills almost all of our email marketing needs. It includes all the features to efficiently target our subscribers in the best way. The features include A/B testing, Segmentation, Automation and Autoresponders, List management. It also includes Landing page facility. The drag and drop editor is one of the best in all the competitive products. Which helps to easily create all of our email templates beautifully.

What do you dislike?

Many of the times the panel slows down and the email get stops but it happens few times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your requirements are more in email marketing and needs more features to easily target your subscribers then go for it.

We are using getresponse to the fullest and achieving all our monthly targets for email marketing with the ease of use features in the panel

GetResponse review by Chad F.
Chad F.

"Excellent value e-mail marketing service"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is affordable, with many features. When compared to the other email marketing services out there, they have been around for a long time and are a trusted company with good deliverability rates. They continue to improve their UI and add new features. Landing pages and webinars are an additional service they offer, which you can combine with your email marketing account to have an all-in-one platform.

What do you dislike?

Their automation tools are quite basic currently, other services such as Active Campaign and Drip are far superior, but if you're looking for a service to do email newsletters or send standard automated follow up sequences then it is one of the best options out there. They are building out more CRM-type features, I wish there was tagging and more API integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your focused on an affordable service with good deliverability and a lot of API integrations into other services, GetResponse is the service to check out.

Before I started using GetResponse, I was using MailChimp and a few other email marketing services. Their pricing is what drew me to them in the first place, they were the most affordable at the time and the only email service that offered automation services as part of their lower priced tiers. I was looking for an e-mail marketing solution for newsletters for my clients and myself. GetResponse also touted a strong deliverability rating. I've been using them for many years now and continue to have an account there because of their flexibility and pricing continues to be best in class. Their features are starting to lag behind those of Active Campaign and others for the automation sequence funnel creation and tagging, but they are still a rock solid service and are currently revamping their UI and features.

GetResponse review by Chastin J. M.
Chastin J. M.

"Is GetResponse the solution?"

What do you like best?

With GetResponse the biggest thing that I like best and what attracted me to them was that it seemed like an all in one solution. It seemed like it solved the need to go out and get other services and integrate them together because GetResponse had everything built into it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the conversion rate of the landing pages and the open-rates of the emails. I've used many email marketing services before and for some reason, my GetResponse emails do not get opened as much as I would normally expect. I feel like they are being delivered differently or they are not arriving in people inboxes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say try it and see if it works for your business. It's not that hard to use but there are some limitations that I wish didn't exist. I also wish that things were slightly more customizable and tailored to different types of businesses.

The business problem that I am solving is creating an all-in-one marketing solution and having it in one place. The benefits that I have realized is the ease of use and the integration to tie many different pieces together from one platform.

GetResponse review by Julia N.
Julia N.

"Cumple su función"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta que para usarla no tienes que tener conocimientos previos, muy fácil de usar, interfaz y funciones claras. Gran capacidad de entrega, puedes enviar tus correos electrónicos a la mayor cantidad de gente posible sin que aparezcan en spam. Las plantillas de correo electrónico son bastante buenas, el proceso de creación es fácil de entender y usar. Se crean campañas muy fácil y dan buenos resultados.

What do you dislike?

Algunos procesos no son particularmente intuitivos. Añadir contactos manualmente se hace pesado y tedioso. Estaría bien que se pudieran exportar los resultados en documentos Excel por ejemplo. Mejorar la clasificación de listas .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Programa ideal para principiantes, la interfaz de usuario es simple. El precio es comprensible y no es tan caro para la función que hace. Se recomienda tener conocimientos básicos de programación o sino tener un desarrollador a mano porque las plantillas se deben saber programar.

Crear secuencias de correo electrónico automatizadas, permite enviar respuestas automáticas a mi lista y promocionar más mis productos. Una muy buena opción de marketing.

GetResponse review by Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

"Easy platform, good customer service"

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop feature and the custom templates. It's nice to save a template of an email you use frequently and easily update photos and details.

What do you dislike?

The emails do NOT automatically save; be sure to consciously save your work as a draft so you don't lose your hard work by exiting the email. There is no reminder to save. The photo archive is one bulk folder. There's no way to organize images for easy retrieval. Naming conventions of features in the platform are a little hard to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the A/B testing feature. The customer service is outstanding, in my experience. They're willing to troubleshoot features to help you get what you need!

Our former platform was not user-friendly. It was clunky and did not do much for customizing email templates. This platform allows more customization than we knew possible. It's also great to be able to strategically select recipients or deselect participants to reach the best audience.

GetResponse review by Elmira I.
Elmira I.

"Efficient and versatile with a clunky interface"

What do you like best?

That's a huge but the most crucial features are data, RSS to email, and marketing software. The things you can do with marketing automation workflows. My mind was about to increase trying to visualize and blend all the possible customer travels but We managed and GR provided. Great experience.

What do you dislike?

The truth that its not all functions are properly explained (what do they actually do), especilly automation work flow activities and some unclear vocabulary assignment rules. Pertaining to example, lead's language will depend upon the language of strategy they are assigned to. But what if they are assigned to many promotions? If you, GRMS, are reading this, you could allow it to be clearer if these are separate information or perhaps campaigns are designated to contact records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The majority of our automated or mass email communication is handled by GetResponse. It took lots of time to set it upward but once it's set up, you do get a lot handled for you. Sure, you need to modify a thing or two from time to time but that's just increasing your communication.

Make use of the new USER INTERFACE - it can much better. And when getting in touch with support, use the online chat. You will need to wait a long time if you sent them. Overall, the knowledge is OK. But which just because the tool is so substantial - that makes it harder to learn it but gives you of features. Mind you, it might look like I don't recommend this tool but We wholeheartedly do. It's just it can have some issues.

GetResponse review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"All the Bells and Whistles, Affordable Price"

What do you like best?

What I like best about GetResponse is the price. Working for an eCommerce company that is limited by our budget, I am often told to "produce results, but watch how much you spend." The introduction of Automation features in the price plan (and not increasing cost) was amazing. I have had no issue with deliverability or seeing a high unsubscribe rate when comparing stats across time and to industry avg.

This is a user friendly email service for those that are familiar with the email channel. Completely starting on this is doable. It might just take a little learning.

What do you dislike?

I feel the default templates can improve a little. Also, when putting images in to the email, sizing/pixelation can be an issue for those not patient.

*Real life Example -- Statistics interface is good, but if 1 person opens the email 5 times, it will count as 5 views and skew results... Unless you sort out the proper values. You have to keep unique views checked. But it makes it difficult because if someone comes back after the 3rd time to make a purchase, it will show that you were 1/1. Not that the purchase came on the 3rd time the email was opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a trial period. Take advantage. They have no set contracts, so if worse comes to worse and it is not a fit for you, you can cancel. I have read mixed reviews of customer support -- For me, it has always been amazing.

Email Marketing. Prior to me getting here, the company had never ventured into this channel. So we are fully monetizing on our subscribers and clients. It has been an easy tool to either remind clients about products or offer them coupons.

Automation. We have been able to set some great customer journey maps with GetResponse. There are help videos that can assist you getting set up.

GetResponse review by Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.

"Easy to use email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

The wide range of templates are extremely helpful for the various needs of your business. It's also great for hosting all of the email addresses in your database and the ability to import and grow it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how expensive GetResponse is for an entry-level email platform. With all of the platforms out there, I think that other platforms are just as good or deliver the same functions at a much lower cost to the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely weigh your options with other email marketing tools. Also look at the different versions of GetResponse available including "pro" and "max." This could be extremely helpful if you're currently using a tool that includes a CRM and Landing page builder.

I have used GetResponse to manage deliverability issues I had previously had in Pardot. A purchased list had many issues including a number of hard bounces that made prospects unmailable.

GetResponse review by Tina G.
Tina G.

"Für mich ist Getresponse der beste Newsletter-Anbieter überhaupt!"

What do you like best?

Ich habe bislang eine Newsletter-Anbieter ausprobiert und komme immer wieder auf getresponse zurück. Gerade Anwender, die mit der englischen Sprache Schwierigkeiten haben, werden hier zu ihrer Erleichterung feststellen, dass sich Getresponse ganz leicht auf Deutsch umstellen lässt. Die Bedienungsoberfläche sowie die Einrichtung eines Formulars, die Integration auf eine Website sowie die Möglichkeit, einen Autoresponder sowie eine Landingpage ins Leben rufen zu können, haben mich letztendlich überzeugt. Sollten wider Erwarten Fragen auftauchen, hilft der Support von Getresponse zeitnah weiter. Die Installation für seine Webseite, insbesondere wenn man mit Wordpress arbeitet, ist ganz einfach. Besonders gut gefällt mir, dass sich zwischen verschiedenen Möglichkeiten auswählen kann, was man für seine Webseite einsetzen möchte. Sei es, ein Pop Up oder eine Scroll-Box, die Möglichkeiten sind enorm.

What do you dislike?

Was ich noch sehr vermisse, ist die Möglichkeit, in den Newsletter-Formularen einen Link unterzubringen, wie zum beispiel der Hinweis auf die Datenschutzbestimmungen, die auf der eigenen Webseite hinterlegt werden müssen. Ich hoffe, dass künftig die Möglichkeit besteht, dass man in den Formularen einen Link zur Datenschutzbestimmung für seine Website integrieren kann.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seht Euch das Produkt mal genauer an - es lohnt sich definitiv!

Ich habe es endlich geschafft, für meine Webseiten einen Newsletter einzurichten. Lange Zeit habe ich mich dagegen geweht. Nicht weil ich das nicht wollte, sondern weil ich die Anleitung mancher Newsletter-Anbieter nicht verstanden habe. Immerhin möchte man nichts falsch machen.

GetResponse review by Zachary D.
Zachary D.

"Get response does so much"

What do you like best?

I like that you can build different entry points into a set schedule of emails for targets to land on so you can walk them into different stuff depending on what landing page they first opted in at .

What do you dislike?

The Android app could be better but there isn't to much else that's horrible to me

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can do awesome things with this product. Track customers activities thru your site better and know what leads go dead, send newsletters, auto respond to new people Opting in, set schedules for certain materials to go to certain clients, build landing pages, import your old email lists...there's just so much it does it's totally worth checking out.

Auto response for new opt ins, you can make landing pages and set up different funnels plus see success rates for all of it to help get your system to the best it can be

GetResponse review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Excellent mailing list segmentation capabilities"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is an excellent web-based facility which we use to manage multiple emailing lists for various brands. We particularly like the ability to create saved searches, individual campaigns and an easy to manage database. The wysiwyg editor is very good and works very well with our HTML code.

What do you dislike?

We have occasionally had the odd problem with emails corrupting post send which is not ideal but have found as long as we schedule for a few minutes ahead and then check the preview we can get round this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check for integration with EU GDPR regulations

GetReponse makes it so easy to manage our database, we can integrate it with other facilities such as mail munch and customers can unsubscribe to their choosing without any effort on our part.

Learn more about GetResponse

GetResponse Videos

Learning about GetResponse?

* We monitor all GetResponse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.