GetResponse

GetResponse

Web-based email marketing software that helps business owners to build permission-based mailing lists, maximize conversion ratios, increase profitability and build customer confidence.

Work for GetResponse?

Learning about GetResponse?

GetResponse Reviews

Ask GetResponse a Question
Showing 546 GetResponse reviews
AI
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GetResponse
Maria S.

"One of the best programs to send emails"

What do you like best?

Getresponse is an incredible tool to do email marketing, in our company we use it to manage our entire list of clients and distribute in an organized way all our informative and promotional emails, usually the emails arrive or inbox or promotions which is very good and shows great quality in this tool, the percentage of reading and opening emails, Getresponse has a very intuitive and advanced email editor with good templates to create our emails, we usually use it to create promotional emails, you can also manage your contact lists and possible customers, I have imported them from any other data collection tool, on the other hand, regarding the price Getresponse is very kind because their plans in quality and price are excellent and they offer us a large amount of monthly emails for a really accessible price.

What do you dislike?

Getresponse has everything I need to distribute my informative and professional emails, however the only thing that bothers me a bit is the interface of the tool that is a bit old, I would like it to be renewed to make it a little more pleasing to the eye and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Getresponse since it has excellent percentages of email openings, however you must be careful when creating your emails, so that this percentage can be improved must be professionally made and sent to the specific market niche of the product or service you offer.

We were able to send more than 1500 emails to our potential customers, achieving 70% of emails opening and 17% of conversions, which is a great achievement. We were able to capture a few hundred new potential clients, Getresponse helps us to communicate in a timely manner effective and effective with our customers!

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

David B.

"It is a very reliable tool for email marketing"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is a very powerful tool, one of the things that I like the most are its reporting and statistics functions since they are very detailed, easy to understand and provide enough data to understand what works best for our landing pages and which campaigns need a readjustment in the strategies to generate more conversions. On the other hand the templates offered have good designs and allow me to create very fast campaigns and easily readjust them.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about GetResponse is its application for mobile phones, since unlike the desktop platform, in this application you can only see the results of a campaign and just modify small adjustments, but you can not create a campaign, this is something they should improve to offer for a better experience on these devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GetResponse is an excellent, valuable and wonderful tool that helps structure your email marketing campaigns. It is friendly and easy to use, offers a good number of options to manage your workflow and review your statistics. In short, it is one of the best options you can get in the market to work with e-mail campaigns efficiently.

GetResponse has allowed us to work the email marketing campaigns of several clients without any problem.

It is an easy tool to manage and it has been quite profitable, since we automate all the emails and we can effectively track the openings of them, which has helped us a lot to improve our marketing strategies in the subsequent campaigns.

Susan D.

"The best way to automate all the functions of my website."

What do you like best?

The best thing about get response is the level of automation it shows, which has been very productive for us. The amount of templates that it offers saves you a lot of time in the design of the emails, boosting your efficiency by reducing a big headache and thus you will have more time to dedicate yourself to something else.

Complementing the level of automation is the price that already this great feature would not be very functional without a good price. Hey response offers you a generous amount of emails for a very acceptable price, further improving its value.

But the cherry on the cake is definitely the commitment to the customer that our get response. The fact of calling you to solve any inconvenience or clarify any doubt instead of sending you to an email or technical support page gives a pliss to the relationship that proves the commitment they have as a company.

What do you dislike?

The aspect that I think should be worked on in future updates is the interface.

The interface of get response is not the most user friendly, it has a somewhat old appearance and sometimes a bit complicated to understand. The truth should be simpler, more modern and easier to manipulate, showing the results in a very visual way and easy to digest without many complications since this negatively affects the general experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended since it will help you better manage your time. The truth is that such a tool is appreciated and when you contrast it with your price you realize that it is a very competitive option in the market. As if that were not enough, it shows you the commitment that you have, maintaining a very closed and friendly communication. Highly recommended

The big problem that get response has helped us solve is the issue of time consumption based on productivity. We no longer have to invest dozens of hours in the design of marketing emails for each client. Now get response does the work for us in an extremely automated way. Its efficiency is incredible

Kevin K.

"Good tool with autoresponder to manage emails"

What do you like best?

What I like about GetResponse is the wide variety of Automations that you can configure to leave most of your Marketing processes running on autopilot in a simple way. On the other hand its Workflow Editor makes it much easier to create email marketing campaigns with well-designed templates to obtain optimal results and its tools to measure the statistics are quite complete and very useful to analyze the behavior of our customers and thus improve our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

One of the defects that I do not like about GetResponse is the way in which it counts the emails that we have added to our lists, since there are times when we have 1 email from a client that has been added to 2 or more of our lists and the site does not count as 1 unique email, but as 2 or more emails, affecting the total number of new emails we can receive per month in our plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GetResponse is a good tool to manage email marketing, it is quite reliable and will surely save you a lot of time due to the variety of functions it has and its ease of handling them, if you are looking for a tool that has everything you need to automate your email marketing processes, this is the right one, I highly recommend it.

GetResponse has been a tool that allowed us to save time when creating our campaigns because of the ease with which we can configure everything in a few simple clicks, in addition to all the benefits that we can derive from its functions to analyze the reactions of our clients in each campaign allowing us to improve our marketing strategies

Brandon B.

"Great Service, Overall Good Experience"

What do you like best?

The account reps at Get Response are a great touch and a surprise in the world of digital marketing tools. It's pretty rare to get a phone call from any of the marketing software companies we contract with and Get Response has touched base several times. That's impressive and a nice "old school" touch that I appreciate.

What do you dislike?

The biggest failure of Get Response is a platform that isn't as user-friendly as some of its competitors. In terms of functionality, it seems to do everything we need it to do, it's dashboard and campaign builder tools are just not as pretty in many cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have the ability to code at all yourself, we highly recommend Get Response. It offers all of the functionality we need at a price that's more reasonable than many of the others out there.

We use Get Response for drip campaigns, weekly sale newsletters and have experimented with landing pages.

Get Response has been solid for our weekly newsletter list and managing direct call to action type emails to drive revenue to our customer list.

Kym B.

"Perfect for mid-sized businesses & outstanding customer support "

What do you like best?

The customer support is by far the best I've received for a marketing SAAS product. I fire off a lot of questions to my account manager and nothing is too much trouble and the response time is good. They've really helped us refine our automation over the past year.

What do you dislike?

While it may lack the feature-rich triggers and the detailed workflows of a Marketo or Pardot, for a medium-sized business, with a product like ours, it's more than enough to get the job done. The biggest dislike is the unique ID per customer, per campaign (as opposed to a unique ID based on email) - which makes funnel management a little more challenging. But GR have been helpful in solving this issue for us.

Through refining our campaign structure and workflows, we've been able to add additional lead flows and the platform has been able to handle our sizable increase in volume over the past 6 months.

Angela G.

"Best Email Solution I have ever used!"

What do you like best?

It is a feature-rich solution and they keep adding features. List management is easy in GetResponse. Segmenting is a snap. It is easy to learn and use. Support is top-notch and quick to respond. The help section on their web site is so useful and has a lot of videos to help you learn about features in 20 minutes or less.

What do you dislike?

The WYSIWYG email editor is not great. Switching to HTML view can be glitchy at times. They are supposed to be improving that later this year and we are looking forward to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the product. You will not be disappointed. We looked at several solutions. For the features and the price, GetResponse cannot be beaten.

We have been able to allow more departments to have their own newsletters without interfering with other teams lists. We have greater insights into the behavior of our customers and the ability to keep our lists clean. Our users were able to learn it quickly and just start going! Very easy for us to adopt.

Luke Robert H.

"A great platform that unlocks powerful opportunities"

What do you like best?

I have always found GetResponse to be a very robust email marketing platform. I find the platform easy to use and when I have had problems or queries, they have always been dealt with quickly and professionally. Having used other platforms in the past, GetResponse in my opinion is the best.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to export a list of bounced email addresses in order to ascertain whether a bounce issue is related to a particular email provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are currently using another platform I suggest trying GetResponse and you may well decide you wish to change. It is not the most expensive and not the cheapest, however I believe it is very good value.

GetResponse has been key to maintaining customer interaction with my website. The autoresponder function assists with increasing conversion rates and the newsletter function assists with generating ongoing repeat visits to the website. I am looking forward to trying the upcoming Autofunnel feature.

Douglas H.

"It is a good tool for inbound marketing"

What do you like best?

It is one of the few tools that is designed for inbound marketing, has many functions such as custom landing pages, A/B tests, design tests and sending videos by email. It has a unique landing page editor with various options, as well as integration with analytical tools and segmentation functions.

It also allows to automate lists and pass subscribers from one list to another depending on the criteria we choose. In general you have many customization options.

What do you dislike?

The weak point of GetResponse is its ability to deliver as they need to improve a lot. On the other hand, even though your landing page editor offers many options, your templates look outdated and antiquated, this is another point they need to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool to be in contact with our customers in an efficient way. Its functions allow you to customize everything quickly which is important to maintain productivity. And it allows you to add administrators to facilitate the work with your collaborators.

GetResponse has allowed me to manage my customer lists in a comfortable and efficient way thanks to its segmentation options allowing me to group them by country, or by the purchases they have made for example. Their automation options and flexible forms have allowed me to save a lot of time that I can focus on other tasks.

Jeff S.

"An already great emailing platform and getting consistently better"

What do you like best?

The visual campaign builder is probably my most used and favorite part of the platform. For the price, the builder is exceptional. It has capabilities that are close to the level of much higher priced products.

What do you dislike?

In the past, I felt the weaker area of GetResponse was the CRM. However, I see that they are doing some major updates in this area of the platform. It will be interesting to see how the new features work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solid email platform that is priced well and has very capable automation email features. Getresponse is an excellent choice.

I have clients that need email marking but are not using a platform to do so. Getresponse has been a great choice for many of these folks and has worked quite well. The biggest benefit is that it has served my customers well and has helped me grow my business

Vipin N.

"Getresponse Review after using 13 months "

What do you like best?

Getresponse is very user-friendly, I like their support system they are very quick, Also they offer other services like landing page builder, webinar system is best at that price.

Get response delivery system is very high if you go for double optin collections of data.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the interphases, I have deleted my all contacts by mistake 3 times, thank god they have great support team who has save me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have start seeing some of our mail getting deliver to spam if we promote affiliate product. hope if they fix this issue, they are the best in that industry.

I run a digital marketing agency, I recommend all my client the use get-response to capture the lead after giving some lead magnet. I have seen their autoresponder works very well.

Edoardo M.

"Impossible not to have it"

What do you like best?

GR is an essential tool for managing relations with users.

In our company we generate more than 25k leads a month from 5 different sites. With GR we can interact with users automatically with autoresponders, inform users of a specific list about top news, service updates or new services. We can also measure in real time their interest in our content with open rate rates, click rates and clean lists with contacts no longer interested in our service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, very rarely, GR freeze and the work created is blocked and lost.

Furthermore GR could create a search function of our images and not have to scroll all the stocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The accounts don't speak in Italian and do not use a instant messaging system like Skype o Messenger. Sometimes messaging via email causes delays in replies of up to 12-24 hours.

Managing 600k users is impossible without a complete tool like GR.

Thanks to Zapier every single data is transferred to the GR via API and with the autoresponders each individual user receives a message for each specific service.

"Reliable newsletter email marketing service"

What do you like best?

I have recommend Getresponse because first of all, the communication with the about service and product was very good.

I have demand and requirement for the newsletter service and the company listens and suggested the best way to approach the goal. So before sign the contract, we had several discussion and online conference call for discussing. It was very helpful for understanding about the interface and the detail of the service.

Most of all, the best thing of getresponse is the dedicated account manager. The dedicated account manager knows the situation of my company and suggest the best solution as well as give proper solution every time when I got question or difficulties.

Also the automation is useful for send out email with proper conditions and timing. So we can expand our newsletter service with more customized and detailed.

What do you dislike?

The making newsletter template with the WYSIWYG editor is always confusing and makes me frustrated. When I edit the template with html editor mode, then come back to WYSIWYG editor then there was always many trouble. The code got changed by itself and not allowing me to use what I wanted.

And obviously there's some bug on it, so I didn't change anything but sometimes it is not allowing me to save. I refresh and came back the editing page again and use same html code, then it allows.

And I can't select text easily, I have to click several times and very carefully , then I can select and change.

Also UI of the getresponse is not easily understandable for none technical people. I have made instructions how to use, but it wasn't that easy to understanding at the beginning. Especially it is hard to make them understood about automation system. It needed a lot of explanation but still they didn't fully understand.

Documentation for developer need to be improved in my opinion. It's not easy to find the documentation, so everything I had to ask to my dedicated account manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Getreponse is trying to understand of the requirement and needs of customer and provides the best solution. Dedicated account manager is the biggest benefit of GetResponse.

We are sending newsletters to our subscribers daily to reach out more audience. And we also send out promotion email from our partners time to time. We would like to send newsletter more customized to the person who receives. For example, people who are interested in sports, only get sports related newsletters. I want to know if there's such option in Getresponse.

"API works OK but web dashboard is hard to use"

What do you like best?

- The API is pretty well documented, and behaves as described.

- API has reasonable rate limits, and I like that rate limit info is included in response headers.

What do you dislike?

- I find the web interface to be confusing and somewhat hard to use. For example, urls do not always contain all the state needed to get to a particular page, so I can't bookmark or copy/paste links to certain pages/views. Instead, I have to always click through to get to them, or say/write instructions if I'm explaining to someone else how to get there.

- I have seen email addresses get into what looks like a blacklisted state where, after unsubscribing from a campaign, it is not possible to re-subscribe them to the same campaign -- a 400 response comes back from the createContact endpoint. However, the GET blacklist endpoints do not return any items. So the only way I've found to detect if an address is in this state is to attempt to create it and then see if a 400 comes back. Oddly, I can use createContact to subscribe the same email address to a different campaign, and then switch the new contact's campaign to the original one that was returning 400.

- Using single-character tokens for entity ids is unusual in my experience, and can be confusing.

GetResponse delivers daily emails to our lists with 100K - 1M subscribers, and it seems to work well at that. I appreciate being able to use the API to programmatically subscribe/unsubscribe contacts.

mabel f.

"¡Professional tools at your fingertips with GetResponse!"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is a great email marketing tool, thanks to this tool I have been able to create a marketing list of clients and partners to be able to establish a receptive and reliable business relationship, it has highly optimal functions for the development of your campaigns, Simple email, pages of destination and marketing automation, all in one platform, the other thing I like is your landing page editor, compared to others in single, you can customize and adapt it to you, on the other hand it is able to automate the lists, where It allows me to move subscribers from one list to another based on what they do. On the other hand, Getresponse allows me to send my messages or emails, in a simple way, nothing complicated complies with all the characteristics of the software.in our company we use it to have greater reach with our clients, and potential customers, making our promotions reach their tray and always be present in the final customer

What do you dislike?

in general I have no complaints about this software, it has allowed to automate the list of diffusion so that our promotions and services are delivered to our client and partners. It is very versatile and easy to use.I love that it has a lot of integrated tools, it makes it very easy and fast to work with this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

with GetResponse you will have an advanced and flexible sequence editor. In addition to being able to send series of emails when certain conditions are met, you can also add rules and conditions to move your contacts from one list to another. Marketing automations for shopping cart abandonment, and based on the behavior of users on your website are also available. In short, it is a versatile email marketing tool with which you should be able to do everything you are looking for. I recommend it to all users will not regret using this powerful tool

With GetResponse, I can work with several clients on missing email marketing campaigns.

It is an easy and profitable way to create emails for our clients. In general, it is easy to navigate with the top menus and the editor is simple. It has made it much easier for me in the company since I can send a list of my benefits and services to my clients, and potential clients where I can obtain a higher percentage of return.I send emails every day, more constancy and I have also used the android application to track my openings.

Philip H.

""GetResponse: Amazing Email Marketing Automation""

What do you like best?

Getresponse has an exceptionally natural and propelled email editorial manager with great formats to make our messages, we for the most part use it to make special messages, you can likewise deal with your contact records and conceivable clients. We've seen quantifiable increments in our site traffic, commitment, and abbreviated deals cycles.

What do you dislike?

Changing the photos and tweaking them requires some investment, which makes it somewhat chafing. Aside from that it is a magnificent application with everything taken into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is extraordinary, valuable and marvelous programming that help with structure your customers and business. The highlights are all around amicable and simple to utilize. GetResponse has more alternatives and worked in devices that we need now.

With this stage we can do email campaigns, build surveys and make pleasant presentation pages. Likewise, the usability intuitive is amazing. We are utilizing GetResponse without limit and accomplishing all our month to month focuses for email showcasing no sweat of utilization in the board.

Melvin H.

"A complete platform for email marketing"

What do you like best?

GetResponse has several features that I like, but those that have been most useful to me are that the process to manage my newsletters is really simple and easy, since it brings several very convincing templates that I can adjust to my needs or I can even create my own if I prefer it. On the other hand I can configure specific processes in a fluid way, thanks to its workflow editor that is visually very intuitive, I can create a landing page, collect email or send content, and I can configure it so that all this is executed in sequence Automatically, adding the parameters that I want to determine when they will be executed, which facilitates the configuration of marketing campaigns and content delivery with very little effort.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is the number of subscribers that you can have in the smaller plans, I would like them to be more, because when you start to grow, you quickly see the need to upgrade to the next plan, which increases your costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very good tool and you can see that it is much more than a simple autoresponder, but it is a complete digital marketing platform that allows you to maintain that contact with your potential customers and to retain them in an automatic way.

Get response has allowed me to prepare the emails in advance and schedule the sending of them, days later. This has allowed us to improve the workflow, especially after the initial contact with new customers to remind them of our brand and keep our business in their minds.

James C.

""GetResponse Review.""

What do you like best?

The UI just as the formation of a structure, the coordination on a site and likelihood to make an automatic response just as a greeting page at last persuaded me. Should any inquiries emerge, the help of Getresponse will help in a convenient way. The establishment for his site, particularly when working with Wordpress, is very straightforward. I particularly like the way that you can pick between various choices, what you need to use for your site. Be it a Pop Up or a Scroll Box, the conceivable outcomes are huge.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that i dislike, amazing tool for maximizing marketing campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In case you're searching for a smooth and consistent involvement with your promoting robotization administration then GetResponse is the correct apparatus for you!

Getresponse is a mind boggling instrument to do email showcasing, in our organization we use it to deal with our whole rundown of customers and disperse in a composed manner all our enlightening and limited time messages. Convenience and Great UI Extremely helpful for Branding your EMail Campaigns.

"Easy and intuitive work with GetResponse"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is a platform that has a perfect organization in each of its sections and complementary factors, also provides ease when making the decision of the client, giving free trials for all their plans and allowing the user to have full access to the functions for a month, it is surprising because this helps the user to make the decision to buy a plan or not.

I like GetResponse more than anything for the reports it generates, it is great to be able to have a platform so useful when inspecting the results of the advertising campaigns, since it offers graphs and detailed reports of the results.

I love GetResponse because it is a totally different way to have advertising campaigns in a company, since its functions are properly appropriate for use in mobile phones, which greatly simplifies the inspection of campaigns and their results.

What do you dislike?

GetResponse does not have problems in my company, on the contrary, it has been a fluid platform and that has helped me a lot throughout this time.

It allows the manipulation of multiple advertising campaigns and having the same agility in each of them, it is surprising and I hope that I never get errors.

GetResponse has a high cost, and although this factor does not affect my company because the advertising campaigns give us a good return on financing, I think that prices should be reduced so that many more people have access to this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start now

I got what I expected, and I hope to continue to get these great results from campaigns.

"Best starter autoresponder software"

What do you like best?

i found you are so powerful in enabling your customers to reach a considerable number of e-mail, thus giving a chance of more campaign and winnings of course.

The pricing tiers. If you are brand new or dealing with relatively smaller email lists, this is the budget friendly option that gives you the most value. Others will charge double at the lowest tier for the same thing. Autoresponder worked well and other features like landing pages and multiple send from addresses are great.

What do you dislike?

The help manuals are still a little bit difficult to navigate. When you search for something specific, it takes you to a general page related to your search.

We didn't have as good open rates that we used to have with a different provider. Also the API for the work flows needs a few more calls and perhaps a webhook.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start now

Doing this in a matter of clicks. All done by me. Being able to reach out to our lists through e-mail gives us the chance to express who we truly are and getting other people to share their successes to us. GetResponse prompts us to make that connection. Analytics in GetResponse gives me the chance to look into what messages appeal well to my clients.

Birgit P.

"Why I can not reccomend GetResponse"

What do you like best?

I like the webinars and also the 24/7 live chat

What do you dislike?

Actually, everything started very well - the support was fine with all minor issues while implementing the system. I tranferred my business to Getresponse. Unfortunately the safety team disabled my account while I was sending my first Newsletter, because my opening rate was to low ( 30 min after I sent an email to about 11.000 addresses).

As they closed my account, all my landing pages, planned webinars weren't reachable for 3 days!!!!!

This is unacceptable for an online business. They opened my account ONLY under the condition, that I agree to let Getresponse delete ALL unopened E-Mail addresses, and I can not use or upload them ever again. So: I after that action I cannot email even my employees or organize a webinar with them. Additionally, they deleted all my pictures and stock photos... but did not inform me about that. They are unable to recover them for more than 3 weeks now and do not answer my ticket. 24/7 support is available, but just can tell me that someone will come back to me somewhen. So, there is no one who has the courage to talk to me by phone. On one hand, they do not deliver there service - on the other hand they want me to pay full amount. It is the worst service I ever got. IF YOU NEED A RELIABLE CONTACT PLATTFORM, DO NOT TOUCH GETRESPONSE!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to have a clear list and do some test emails before you send to a complete newsletter. As I have written, they closed my account and deleted all my data unrecoverable!

Acutally none, because Getresponse deleted all my data.

"I use GetResponse to manage email groups and send emails to different target audiences."

What do you like best?

GetResponse's workflow and autoresponders are amazing! I also love the ability to create forms and customize them to fit the need of the website... even while in the free trial. With the right theme, anyone can create landing pages without the need of more expensive 3rd party tools. I personally use GetResponse for projects that are and aren't related to work, and I recommend GetResponse to all of my clients. The pricing structure is fair for those who have a small email list, and is a very powerful tool, straight out-of-the-box. You get a free landing page and webinars. GetResponse is my Go To email marketing tool.

What do you dislike?

I made a mistake and sent an email to an unintended campaign, leading to a mass unsubscribe. I was then, not able to send another email to those people apologising for the mistake and it took customer service over a week to get it figured out with me while in the meantime my whole account was on "lockdown" - it was also very difficult for me to convince them it was an honest mistake.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start now

We used Getresponse to handle all email automation and newsletters. The editor is use and the emails are easy to set-up.

"Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders"

What do you like best?

Get Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management. Ease of Use and Great UI Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.

What do you dislike?

More tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information. Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM The Webinar did not always work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start now

Being able to reach out to a lot of people. Doing this in a matter of clicks. All done by me. Being able to reach out to our lists through e-mail gives us the chance to express who we truly are and getting other people to share their successes to us. GetResponse prompts us to make that connection.

"The automation and good ease of GetResponse."

What do you like best?

You can get variety of pricing plans according to your requirements. Recently they have evolved a lot by adding multiple features like CRM, landing pages and webinar hosting. It has wide range of pre-defined templates and automatic responder feature as well. Subscribers get e-newsletter after defined interval. Its plan are way cheaper then other apps if you are using email plan. It has 24/7 customer support.

I like the GetResponse interface more than anything, since it organizes very well each of the functions it has, it is worth mentioning that it also has very innovative functions that complement an advertising campaign.

What do you dislike?

We had a problem with MailChimp not keeping an up-to-date list of our contacts, requiring us to call numerous times to have the list "refreshed", and because of that, switched to GetResponse.The lists on GetResponse can be a bit "clunky" to get used to, with search options specifically. Once mastered, however, it's not bad.

I found it too complicated to achieve satisfactory results for mobile devices. A lot of assets change spots, texts missing... But you can get used to it and do good things. GetResponse do support responsive devices - they're just a little hard to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start now

Get response helps me to get emails of my customers. It’s really important to stay in touch with your customers on a daily basis. Yes, the social media is great tool but email is more powerful because via email you can deliver specific content to your customers. Email marketing is really powerful and helpful tool nowadays.

Learn more about GetResponse

GetResponse Videos

Learning about GetResponse?

* We monitor all GetResponse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.