4.5 out of 5
Do you work for Reply?

Reply Reviews & Product Details

What is Reply?

Reply is an ai-backed sales acceleration platform, which automates one-to-many communication and scales cold outreach while keeping it 100% personal. The platform is featured among the top 50 tools for sales in 2019 by G2Crowd. Crash your sales quotas and book more meetings with Reply: 1. Reply automates email outreach and follow-ups. 2. It offers out-of-the-box email and campaign templates with proven top performance to help you launch your campaigns in an hour. 3. Streamline the workflow with native CRM integrations, rich API, and the power of Zapier to automatically sync data and keep CRM records up to date. 4. Reply has AI-backed email sorting feature (check the ‘Interested’ folder for the hottest leads to focus on), and Email Quality service to create best practice email copy which is likely to convert. 5. Collaborate in teams within campaigns and prospects, manage workload between team members, and perform account-based selling. 6. Track your campaigns’ progress with detailed in-depth campaign stats. Reply use cases: ✓ OUTBOUND SALES - automate outbound outreach to significantly scale sales and empower revenue growth. ✓ INBOUND SALES - engage in communication with potential customers and close more inbound deals. ✓ ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - communicate with existing customers on a personal level. ✓ STAFFING & RECRUITING - reaching out to prospective job candidates. ✓ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - building relations with future partners. ✓ PR & LINKBUILDING - pitching journalists and bloggers with your idea. For more information visit https://reply.io

Reply Screenshots

Reply Reviews

1-50 of 276 total Reply reviews

Reply Reviews

1-50 of 276 total Reply reviews
Reply review by Matthew R.
Business Development Manager
Hospital & Health Care

"Great for Smaller Companies"

What do you like best?

We had demoed a few other email automation tools to manage our cold email campaigns and incoming leads to our website. We had narrowed it down to Outreach.io and PersistIQ. We're finding that reply.io meets all of our needs.

Reply.io has great analytics, customer support, email automation and was also easily integrated to Salesforce. It's easy to add and remove people from campaigns, manage your templates and track where each person is in the campaign cycle.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that when you're creating templates, there is often a lag time when you're crafting your message. I believe this is due to their built-in tool that grades your likelihood on receiving a response to your email. I will update if anything comes up as we've only been using it for a few months.

At one point our company was manually sending out all of our cold emails 1 by 1. Obviously this is not efficient and extremely time consuming. We use Reply to create our templates, campaigns and then drop the appropriate people into those campaigns. It's also easy to edit your pre-created templates to be more personal to each individual before they go out.

We're finding we're now able to send out a lot more emails with a lot less time involved. It's also easy to tell what's working and what's not.

Reply review by Dimitry L.
CEO

"The best mass-emailing sales SaaS so far."

What do you like best?

Perfect usability for salespeople. Easy-to-understand interface and functionality that is very quickly explainable to the newcomers and juniors. Client support and success teams are THE MOST RESPONSIVE YOU MAY EVER IMAGINE - they are just the best. It's perfectly integrated with Hubspot and Salesforce. The pricing policy is really flexible - they aren't yet a market leader who pushes all the users to pay and don't give a hack abut the churn and satisfaction of their clients - they CARE. If you're stupid enough like I am for instance, and you've missed a month of service that you've paid for - if you getly ask, they will be that gentle and super client-oriented and will give you a month more to try... or if you aren't used to work with software solutions like this - their success team will gently TEACH you how to use their stuff:) Just to avoid you to churn, lol.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes (I have no idea why) the front-end IS SO VERY SLOW. The absence of the ability to add several emails to one person (the main identifier is the email, so if someone has 3-5-20 emails - the person gets multiplied accordingly)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and follow the advice of the onboarding process. Keep following the guidelines. Do it every day. See the profit.

All outbound activities of my company companies that I partner with as a consultant are covered by Reply.io

Reply review by Cody T.
Sales and Marketing Manager

"Amazing Emailing tool for SAAS"

What do you like best?

We love using Reply because it is super easy to use and we can execute campaigns quickly. The built in tools for optimizing our emails is super helpful to ensure we get the best engagement from our emails. As a small team, the ability to create and share campaigns with each other is really helpful. The layout is intuitive and very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that we didn't find this tool sooner. We've use other email tools for automation, but there are specific use cases where Reply is the best option for us.

Customer engagement is a big one. The ability to personalize messages and send them to multiple people is super helpful. When the customer replies, they don't keep getting automated messages, we are now able to engage as real people. Keeping it real is a big value here at Rotessa.

Reply review by Sal  A.
CMO

"EASY, FAST, RELIABLE !! Gets the Job done!"

What do you like best?

I love the we can automate our emails and be able to scale with out losing the personal touch! I love that I can track all the metrics like deliveries, open, and clicks for every email sequence. Love that they have templates so that I can set up a campaign really quickly.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot of things to dislike. Like everything system, sometime you run into a bug that can cause a headache, but they have great customer service and are very helpful. Plus the bugs are usually fixed very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This a great service and I recommend to anyone who needs to automate their business outreach via email.

We are a online gifting company and have been trying to grow our B2B Side as we feel our product is a good fit for all corporate gifting. We use reply to engage with executives from different firms to see how we can help with their gifting needs. Reply really helps us bring a personal touch with our potential Clients.

Reply review by Kelly M.
Partner and Executive Producer
Media Production

"Great for small teams"

What do you like best?

As a small creative studio with only one salesperson (myself), I really needed to be able to set up email sequences that could run by themselves - so that I could have more time to focus on other aspects of the business. I liked how easy it was to create new sequences in just a matter of minutes - also their template sequences were a good starting point.

And the very best thing is that every time I had a question, their team responded very quickly!

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I could set up a custom signature. I have a really nice email signature that I use in my email and couldn't figure out how to bring that over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I loved the simplicity of it as well as the user interface. I would suggest trying the free trial to see if it's right for your company.

I needed to scale sales and it definitely helped me reach more people while giving me the ability to customize and personalize the e-mails.

Reply review by Hewitt T.
Co-Founder

"Reply makes it easy for busy salespeople"

What do you like best?

Reply is a great tool for a busy sales department. I don't want to spend time in a software setting up a cold outreach campaign and my salespeople don't either. I Was a little skeptical of the tool and figured I would give up on it when I got frustrated but never did get stressed out using it. Very easy.

What do you dislike?

There are some very small nuances that I can't actually remember but they only showed up once I used the program a few times so I would consider them things that only advanced users would run into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's so easy to use that "easy of use" will not be what prevents you from using it.

I absolutely love that we can have emails replying to previous emails with the recycled subject line (Re: Your business). It skyrocketed our open rates and we at least can get an answer out of people as opposed to never hearing back from them.

Reply review by Alex B.
Founder & CEO

"Best One-To-Many Personalized Email Sending Software"

What do you like best?

Being able to send emails as if they are sending directly from your G Suite gmail account makes this tool incredibly powerful and makes it feel incredibly personalized at a mass scale. We are able to use much of the API to integrate into our existing sales processes for clients and it works quite well.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a few things missing from the API. You really should be able to mark people as "opted out" and other settings via the API. All the API allows for is marking as "replied" and "finished". There needs to be more settings available for us to further automate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to use a throwaway domain if you are using Reply for some type of mass-email outreach (cold emailing). We primarily use this for actual inbound lead follow-up for clients so we use the main feature-set, but you definitely would not want to do this if you were reaching out to people who may mark your emails as spam as it could hurt your company domain.

Sending out drip sales campaigns and project completion email campaigns asking for reviews. We have seen the sales drip campaigns aid in improving the close rate of our clients by getting more touch-points in for opportunities they are working on closing.

Reply review by Jonathan K.
Founder, CEO
Staffing and Recruiting

"Best Email Marketing Software I Know of"

What do you like best?

Reply sends emails directly from your email and is easy to use. I love that I can set up campaigns, monitor how people engage, and then automate how to respond depending on their reaction. I also love that it gives you feedback on your email copy recommending character count, adding questions, and gives you an overall quality score for your emails!

What do you dislike?

I don't love that despite the fact that my email provider can send out more than 400 emails a day, I'm not allowed to go beyond that threshold. I've checked with them and I can send 3000 per day, so it'd be great if in the future there was more flexibility around this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

increase daily email limit, especially for those with G suite which has a higher daily send limit

I don't need to do as much manual reach out, so, in a word, saves me tons of time! Additionally, I can create multiple campaigns based on my needs, or duplicate previous campaigns easily as well.

Reply review by Tim H.

"Efficient and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Reply has a very intuitive interface and it's easy to see the success of individual campaigns at a glance. There's a vast resource library for all questions, their support staff are helpful and friendly, and the performance of campaigns is smooth and without issue. It's a platform that is great for beginner or intermediate marketing professionals running email marketing of any size. Reliable and easy to let run without unnecessary processes to maintain.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple improvements that could be made, from our experience. The system could benefit from a way to easily search for contacts via company name, not just contact name (outside of filtering individually, which takes time.) There should also be a filter for blacklisted contacts, to download for DNC lists; archived campaigns should still retain their individual in-depth stats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A reliable and simple outbound marketing platform, with a lot of useful tips and tricks provided to constantly improve its use.

Reply is really helpful for A/B split testing, and we've been able narrow down the most efficient email copy for individual industries, sectors and functions. The reports function has been helpful for calculating performance per month, week, day - in general for all campaigns and individually.

Reply review by Gavin B.
Deal Flow Manager - Remote
Telecommunications

"Great email drip campaign solution with fast customer support chat."

What do you like best?

This is the best solution I have found for sending personal plain text emails with tracking. Reply gives you the ability to validate the emails in your list before sending to reduce bounce rates. They offer a simple built in one way sync from Pipedrive and Zapier allows us to sync back the status of a lead from Reply. Zapier also allows us to automate emails based on a leads stage in our pipeline and send them via Reply. Being able to see the email templates displayed together is helpful and you can preview the entire campaign without leaving your account. Lastly, the email signature and ability to change the from and reply email address is convenient.

What do you dislike?

The site feels sluggish at times and there are a few features I would like to see added.

1. Show the dates in steps that emails will be sent based on when a record was added. This would be helpful as a supplement to in 6 days, in 15 days, in 21 days etc.

2. Allow campaigns to remain active despite not having any active members. This is necessary for campaigns that may only send a single email and are triggered via Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their extensive help documentation and contact support via chat if needed. The tool is fairly straightforward and is easy to get the hang of.

Lead generation and follow up for rolling campaigns with a few hundred contacts. The Reply Inbox feature allows you to easily respond and keep track of campaign communication. Campaign performance has increased thanks to A/B testing and ease of iterating email templates.

Reply review by Christian H.
Senior Account Executive, Supply Chain
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great for scaling prospecting!"

What do you like best?

Reply is intuitive and great for scaling email outreach, whilst maintaining an element of personalisation. New campaigns can be created in minutes and I like how the system drip feeds the emails, rather than distributing in bulk.

What do you dislike?

When using the system as a team, I think the features to share templates and campaigns could be improved - it is not as straight forward as it should be and caused some confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run a trial first with some of your data and see if you can make it work for you and your sales process

Reply has been a great platform to scale prospecting efforts and generate genuine pipeline alongside phone and events based activities. The fact that so many prospects have responded on the 4 or 5th touch proves that the system works.

Reply review by Jan Roos - L.
Founder

"Best on the market (and I've tried them all)"

What do you like best?

Blacklisting is great - super important for my niche. Had a lot of issues with other solutions I had which got me into some hot water. Never an issue here. The UX is really clean, intuitive and easy to use. Support is great and most importantly business focused. They're trying to help you get more response and make more money.

What do you dislike?

Really not a lot to dislike. Support getting back in 3 minutes instead of 5?

Going to market with outbound. I've been doing this in some capacity since 2012 with spreadsheets and gmail and have upgraded piece by piece into better solutions. I have a hard time imagining living without some of the benefits I currently get from reply such as universal blacklists, awesome support and very easy UX.

Reply review by Josh E.
Enterprise Account Manager

"Automate the grunt work"

What do you like best?

The control and configurability of multiple messages, timing them, A/B versions and seeing what works with their analytics.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I forget to slide the campaign to "on" and think I've completed my steps, it would be nice if it were labled "go" because sometimes I don't realize where I'm at in my setup and need things to be labeled as steps so I know what I have to do and go on to the next step. I know it may sound like dumbing it down but I jump around and it would be nice to see step buttons greyed out if already completed and green or highlighted for ones I need to work on before launching my campaign. I'm being very picky though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've never seen anything like this or known it existed to automate sending so many emails. No more copying and pasting names/business names into emails that you don't know whos opening, etc.

Automating the monotanous task of sending cold emails to get the word out. No more copying and pasting company name and contact names. I can send 10x the amount of emails I normally would manually if not more.

Reply review by Phil C.
Director of Sales

"Unbelievably fast and easy-to-use service for e-mail blasts of all shapes and sizes"

What do you like best?

Reply makes my life easier, especially when it comes to contacting attendees for trade shows before/during/after the events. During busy seasons, we have 4 shows a month and Reply makes e-mail marketing a breeze. I upload the full attendee list, set the messaging, frequency, how to handle replies, etc., and Reply does the rest of the work. Best of all it integrates beautifully with Gmail, so that all messages to/from my Reply blasts come straight into my Inbox!

What do you dislike?

Every now and again, there are some issues with "People" lists being uploaded. Sometimes I find myself having to upload the same list 3 or 4 times before the full list appears in the campaign. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it, but it's the only negative I can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having never used any other email automation tool, I can't say how it relates functionally... but for the price, I'm not sure there's a better or easier to use option out there.

Without Reply, I was manually sending e-mails to a subset of lists. I was doing manual e-mail blasts! It was brutal and took a lot of time. Reply makes it possible for me to load a full list into its system, compose the messaging, and like the Ron Popeil Rotisserie Oven, "Set it and Forget It!"

Reply review by Steve A.
Director Of Business Development

"Customer Support Makes the Difference"

What do you like best?

We found 3 - 4 good options but ultimately chose Reply because of their customer support. A few months in to using the tool and customer support remains the most used feature of the tool (e.g., my campaign is doing something weird help and 30 seconds later someone is helping).

Also, I really like being able to add attachments directly (not just as a link) to subsequent emails.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features I can imagine that are missing. For example, I'd like to manually start an email pattern and have Reply take over after my initial email. You can more or less do it, but it could be easier.

I also dislike that once I add a new A/B format to one of my steps in a campaign, I cannot delete the new format if it is performing poorly. The (recommended) solution is to just edit the format to match a better performing A/B alternative, which screws with the stats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

New features have been added even in just the short time we've been using that suggest a great understanding of what a tool like Reply should do. They also have amazing customer support to help you get the most out of the tool.

We're a very small sales team. Reply allows me to focus on finding new prospects and automate the follow up process.

Reply review by Sean M.

"Super easy to use"

What do you like best?

Reply is super easy to use and straightforward.

The UX/UI couldn’t be easier.

The tips and tricks they provided helped us improve our response rate to our cold calls.

What do you dislike?

It’s hard to think of where they fell down. The customer service is great. The tips are great and the service in general is great. Really I can’t think of anything.

We had to email 1.2 million real estate agents with a cold email to raise awareness of our product but knew a mailchimp like marketing email would be marked as spam. We wanted a email solution that would look and feel like a one off email sent from a real person. Reply allowed us to do that with an openrate of 40% and a response rate of 25%

Reply review by Zack P.
Sales Manager
Entertainment

"Reply makes it easy to do personalization at scale"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the software is to use. They also make really great suggestions on things like the subject line, length of copy, reading level, tone, and call to action. It's really smart and puts you in check when you get a little too excited writing your emails.

What do you dislike?

I wish this tool was built directly into Hubspot so I didn't have to use multiple platforms for sales outreach. That said, it's good to keep people at the top of the funnel separated from people further down the funnel.

Reaching out to a lot of cold leads who are a good fit for what we do. It saves us a ton of time on manual emailing processes.

Reply review by Christopher H.
VP of Growth

"This is a powerful tool for outreach campaigns. "

What do you like best?

Setting up cadences with Reply is easy and fast. With a high volume pipeline, Reply is a great way to stay on top of outreach without needing to set reminders or have to stay on my team to continue follow ups.

What do you dislike?

The initial set up of the tech was a bit difficult. There were several steps that needed to be done to configure our emails (gmail) to integrate with the Reply platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose this outreach tool, it's great, you won't be disappointed.

Follow up emails and setting reminders is time consuming. With pre-set cadences, our sales team can focus on existing opportunities generated from the drip campaigns and spends less time on cold outreach.

Reply review by Jolijt T.
Director of Marketing & Finance
Apparel & Fashion

"Great software for a growing company"

What do you like best?

Reply makes following up so easy. We put together our pitch list, write up the emails and hit go. Replies hit my inbox and I can spend my time fielding qualified leads. Really any company that needs to pitch more than 10 people on anything - potential customers, investors, vendors, partners, press etc - (so every company) should be using Reply.

What do you dislike?

It's a little buggy and clunky to use. Sometimes it won't show you the preview or let you edit the emails. This is usually solved by logging out and logging back in. So it's not a fatal bug by any means. Just a little annoying.

We're a lean startup trying to keep our sales team small but efficient. We use Reply to pitch potential clients and follow up at a rate that we could otherwise not hit.

Reply review by User

"Reply Is Great"

What do you like best?

Reliable, powerful platform! If you are looking to scale your sales emails, Reply is for you. I've tried MANY others and this actually has all the features is promises. Totally worth paying for. Good scheduling, tracking and reporting. Easy to create templates and then customize. Easy to stay organized with many different campaigns. I also like their AI which tells me when my emails need improvement.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I don't like. Everything works well and if you need help getting set up the customer service is good and fast.

Reply has helped scale outbound emails. I tried many other services but had issues with scheduling or reporting. I like to use templates but still customize some emails... with Hubspot's gmail plugin I would have 200 custom emails typed and scheduled ready to send but somehow they consistently disappear. Hubspot was unreliable for sales emails but Reply has been great.

Reply review by Mi'chael "Kell" G.
Business Developer
Internet

"First timer doing e-mail marketing"

What do you like best?

One thing I asked their Sales Manager was “how easy are the functions to new believers of e-mail cadence tools?”. He was totally correct. The user experience is super smooth.

What do you dislike?

By the functions being super easy, and smooth to use, they also become really rigid as well. It would be dope if I had more freedom with how the functions function. And by them growing quickly, the system glitches from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider reply for the value you get for you bucks!

We are striving to grow our client database. Reply helps us market to our market in a specific way. Since June, introspectively, we have found out more processes that do and does not work for our team.

Reply review by John S.
Founder & Creative Director
Design

"Has been great for our business. Streamlined our process"

What do you like best?

Our sales team loves the user-interface. It's really fun and easy to use. We're able to easily import contacts, setup campaigns and continuously follow up. We also love the support provided by Reply.

What do you dislike?

Small issue with the editor. It is sometimes a little slow, but nothing that is very problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their help pages as well as their market place.. Great resources there.

We use it to follow up with leads who may have downloaded an ebook or one of our decks This helps us keep in touch with leads as well as reach out to new business. We've already seen a few sales from using the tool.

Reply review by Mariia B.
Head of Sales and Marketing

"Best email automation tool for SMBs"

What do you like best?

I like the simple set up process, clear interface and super friendly and helpful support.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface is a bit slow, but overall everything works fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try :)

I love this product, we've been using it for more than a year already and it has improved the workflow of several departments.

I highly recommend you to learn about all features of the product and use the full potential.

Also, if you have any issues – do not hesitate to contact the support team, as they are super nice and helpful.

We're using Reply to automate:

1. Outreach emails

2. Some lead nurturing activities

3. Billing emails

4. Trial sequences

etc.

We've integrated it with our website backend as well as with Sales Force through the API, so it saves lots of time, eliminating manual work. It's being used by several departments in out company and we find it an amazing timesaver, which is very simple to set up and use.

Reply review by Edward K.
Account Specialist

"Bad ass Mass Sales Email Software"

What do you like best?

Reply has a really slick interface and reasonably robust integration with Zapier. This is my first time doing mass emails so the support team has been absolutely awesome in giving me guidance both in Reply specific actions but also Mass email guidelines in general.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a better way to push data FROM Reply to Zapier and thus to places like Airtable where I keep my Prospects. This is about the only weakness that Reply has in my opinion. The system is fairly good at sensing what's undeliverable, what's a positive response, so on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will want to have your prospects centrally housed in a repository like system such as Airtable.

I'm a sales consultant who is doing automated sales outreach for a B2B marketing agency. I want to be able to send customized sales emails at scale.

I have seen my open rates plummet but that's because I didn't follow their advice about warming up a domain. That's my fault.

Reply review by Alex P.
Account Executive
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to use, get's the job done."

What do you like best?

I would definitely say the ease of use with Reply. I can quickly set up my email campaigns, schedule a time for it to get sent out and Reply does the rest.

What do you dislike?

Reply has been great ever since I've been using it. I would say there's nothing about their platform that I dislike. The support is easy to reach and has always been helpful too so that's great as compared to other companies. You have a question, you easily pop into Reply and ask a question to one of the reps that's online at the time.

Definitely would be the fact that it helps with my email marketing campaigns. They have made it so easy to use that sending the right emails and on time has made life bliss knowing my users are getting their mail.

Reply review by Francesco A.

"Startup's best friend"

What do you like best?

Being able to automate drip email campaigns has been huge for my startup. Reply quickly went from being a cool tool to being absolutely indispensable to my sales efforts. I'm still learning all of its functionality and depth and how to leverage it for customer acquisition and lead gen.

What do you dislike?

It takes management and time to do it right. Be careful to keep your CRM and Reply updated with all the most current info, otherwise your drip campaigns hit the wrong note.

I needed to take a person (me) and turn them into a salesforce. It let me engage customers I didn't know I could, which was a key proof-point for my startup.

Reply review by Chris K.
CEO

"Reply.io is key to lead generation success"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, very responsive support team, affordable, integrates with a multitude of software platforms via the Zapier connection solution. I especially appreciate the follow up from the Reply.io support team.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more than 27 attributes, and we would like to see an integration with PieSync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are diligent about verifying email addresses before uploading, the key to your success is a "verified" list. I strongly recommend the integration with Nimble.com, will save you time with importing and exporting data.

We use Reply.io for our Sales Lead Automation program. Our clients are experiencing incredible open rates, and more importantly unbelievable conversions. With Reply.io we have a very high success rate of making it to the Inbox.

Reply review by Agency in Internet

"All the features you need, but at a cost"

What do you like best?

Reply does one thing really well: gives you all of the features you could possibly need. This means you have access to A/B testing, time-zone-based sending, multiple sending accounts, and great filtering. These are all major benefits that Reply has (while most of the competition has similar features, not everyone ties it together in one package).

What do you dislike?

The maintenance can cause some headaches (and the webapp is quite slow from time to time). The most frustrating part about reply is the steep learning curve (it is not a particularly intuitive platform). This is not a deal-breaker, but can cause some frustrations when trying to teach other people how to use the system (or just navigate to finding settings).

Reply works really well for my business (especially as we use it to run lots of client campaigns). All of our employees are well-versed in the nuances and the pricepoint is really reasonable. I would definitely recommend Reply, but only to those who are willing to take the time to learn all of the ins-and-outs.

Reply review by Administrator

"Great Product, Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Reply.io is how easy it is to use. It's very intuitive and only takes a little bit of practice and common sense to get your email campaigns underway.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the amount of 'sends' you're allowed per day. It's completely understandable why they have it this way though, because if they didn't most of my emails would go straight to SPAM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly suggest this product! It has saved me an incredible amount of time at work. I no longer have to track all my cold emailing by hand, reply does it for me! Also, the analytics that they provide you are so helpful in determining the success of a campaign. If there's and hesitation to switching to Reply simply hop on a demo with anyone of the other email automation vendors and you'll see that Reply has the cleanest platform, easiest to use interface and the customer support is incredible helpful!

We're able to reach a larger number of potential buyers while being able to follow up with them effortlessly. Prior to using Reply.io we were sending all of our emails and follow up emails by hand, which was a major time waster! With Reply.io it's extremely nice to have the automation factor to help me manage.

Reply review by Alex C.

"Reply eliminates the hassle of endless cold outreach"

What do you like best?

Reply seamlessly allows you to reach a ton of people in a short amount of time by automating the painful cold email process. It allows you to prospect smarter and work more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Small UX issues that made the platform a little confusing at first, but it was easy to learn after putting the time in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth the trial to see if it will work for your individual business.

Reply allows me to prospect smarter by automating the cold email outreach process. It allows me to test multiple different emails to see what works best as well as gain insight on who is actually opening my emails which is really helpful

Reply review by Krista B.
Principal of Email Verifications

"Great for Sales Teams"

What do you like best?

I like how you can easily add multiple email accounts and campaigns. It is also very easy to add "steps" or even add steps later in your campaign. I also like how we can have our developer hook up the API and make things more automated, or the sales team can easily go in create their own campaigns and drop in their prospect list.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that becomes really annoying is when campaigns pause because you hit a sending limit. I think this is because there are many 'settings' that conflict. You have settings on both the email account that you added and limitation settings on the campaign itself.

We use Reply.io for following up with existing clients, welcoming new customers, and building rapport. It has helped our sales team spend less time crafting emails and setting reminders to follow up so that they can spend more time closing deals.

Reply review by Michael M.
President

"Very easy to get started - A must for a small sales force"

What do you like best?

Reply is perfect for a small salesforce. If you have 2-3 salespeople and you don't want the training, upkeep and cost of Salesforce.com.. Reply is a great alternative for your organization. It's simple interface, 5 minute setup and helpful prompts make it very easy for an active salesperson to get in and get out while still never missing a beat with his/her prospects.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to figure out how many emails I could send out. Because I was comparing Reply to services like Constant Contact. Then I figured out that Reply actually IS your Google Inbox. Emails are coming from you@yourdomain.com and not some dumb constantcontact.com address that gets blocked by everyone's spam filters. Once I figured that out, I was OK with only sending a few hundred emails a day out of my Inbox. My interactions with clients now are more natural, and it appears very real and authentic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First, decide if you are Sales or Marketing. Reply should be used by the Sales person in your organization, not the Marketing person. Marketing people are there to work the top of the funnel, and get people "sales ready". Reply is made specifically to help those sales people who have sales ready leads, and need to close them.

You know, it took me a few days to find this feature in Gmail. When I loaded the Reply Chrome Extension, it added this bar at the bottom of the screen. I recently found that I could click and bring up all of my email templates. Now, when someone asks me a very common question or fills out a lead form on my website, I copy their email address into the clipboard, open a new email, drop in a template I've used before and I know works, and then paste their email and hit send. Super easy. Now I keep track of the emails that work (and result in YESes) and the ones that don't.

Reply review by Tiffany R.
Principal

"Easy to get started"

What do you like best?

The layout is simple, clean, easy to navigate. If you are new to email campaigns (and I was) its pretty easy to get started. If I get stuck on a step, I can chat with a product expert right from that screen. I have also found the email verification to be pretty accurate. Even though I use other sights to help gather contact information, I've learned that if Reply says its :not a valid email" its usually right! I would really like to have an integration to LinkedIn Sales Navigator to more quickly import information.

What do you dislike?

I find it confusing to know which features I should leverage inside Reply.io and which ones I should use in my CRM. For example, why would I use the "Tasks" feature in Reply vs. my CRM. What additional value does it bring me? I'm a 1 person shop so I don't have a lot of free time to investigate features. I need to get going quickly.

2 main benefits: making contact with new clients; quick visibility into who's really reading my mail.

Reply review by Matthew C.
Head of Communications and Product Design
Internet

"Reply.io is super helpful"

What do you like best?

I liked that I could spend more of my time crafting a good email once, and tailoring it for a larger group. I also liked that I could view the emails before I sent them and make small alterations or personalizations. It was helpful that they were all in one window.

What do you dislike?

It was pretty unclear how many emails I could send and when they would begin to be sent. I was running a Kickstarter project, so it was important that the emails went out exactly when I wanted, which was made difficult (and unexpectedly stressful) with this. Also the email sending limits were annoying, but I think that was a Google thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test your campaigns before you send them out. Like a lot. Because the last thing you want is for something unexpected to happen when you are launching a new product or making an announcement.

I used Reply.io for the mailing list of my Kickstarter project and sending personalized emails to different sub groups within the mailing list. This saved me a ton of very valuable time.

Reply review by Kim G.
Owner

"Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

One of the things I love most about Reply is the extremely prompt customer service. ANY time I have a little Q I can ask them in the chat box and they get back instantly. Its great. They are so friendly and easy to work with. The platform itself is pretty easy to use intuitively as well. We love it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a bit slow (from a loading perspective).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

We do all of our email outreach through Reply and it is one of our main driving forces for developing MQLs. With Reply we're able to customize each email in a way that's unique and appears as though it is more of a thoughtful email.

Reply review by Jonathan B.
CSM

"Best way to get things done, fast"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can prepare a few steps in advance with different email templates- so I can just launch it and be rest assured it would happen automatically- It saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

The way of adding new contact person to every step in a campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for sending surveys, since it allows you to reach a large group of emails address and monitored the open rates and replies- so you could have a better understanding of where you stand in terms of customers engagement.

We've used Reply a couple of time to send out our quarterly survey- since we are dealing with a long list of customers, Reply allow us to do it in a more efficient way and most important- fast!

Reply review by Raquel C.
Digital Marketing Manager | Video Editor
Media Production

"Great platform but a lot to improve "

What do you like best?

Overall, Reply is a very good system of campaign organization. I like that I have everything to measure my results in one place. I can organize my contacts, format my campaign which will go out looking like I'm sending directly from my email, and it offers very comprehensive stats. Managing all the users and compare them as a team gives us a really good insight as well.

What do you dislike?

It took us a while to really get it ready, there's a lot of layers and settings before a message can go out. We had a few issues at the beginning of using Reply because the campaign would be sent before the set schedule. After a few attempts, the issue was solved. Customer service can be tricky, although I only have good things to say about our contact people. It makes a difference, though, to have direct chat if there's any question from our end, Reply team is always very responsive :) It's a complex system to change lists in the same campaign. Too many steps of back and forth to set a campaign. I also don't like that when I export stats, it just gives me general data of the entire campaign. I would love to have more specific data exported for reporting.

We can keep track of prospective clients and organize or CRM through it, which improves a lot our workflow. We can send different steps and just wait for the results after a few days, instead of always checking inaccurate stats form different systems.

Reply review by Zee G.
Digital Operations Manager

"Great tool for following up your leads"

What do you like best?

I enjoy reply.io for follow up emails and chains because it is very user-friendly and straightforward. There are convenient templates which you can create for yourself as well as share with your team members and everyone can be on the same page in terms of consistency (after all, it's important to send emails that are formatted the same way and for new people who join your company it simplifies the integration into the processes.)

What do you dislike?

The email design isn't too sophisticated, but it does what I need it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for those who are looking for a convenient tool to set up automation for email follow-ups. We have several email chains set up and the open rate is much higher than that in the MailChimp for the similar emails.

If you would like to customize your emails with various pictures and everything, Reply isn't really your thing, but if you want plain text with minimal customization that would feel as if you have sent the email yourself - then go for Reply.

Reply is perfect when you want to follow up your lead and don't want to get lost in the spam or "Promotions."

Reply review by Jake H.