Reply Reviews & Product Details

Reply Overview

What is Reply?

Reply is a sales engagement platform that automates email search, LinkedIn outreach, personal emails, SMS and WhatsApp messages, calls, and tasks. It eliminates routine work and let your sales team focus on what really matters - closing deals. The platform is featured among the top 50 tools for sales in 2020 by G2. Crush your sales quotas and book more meetings with Reply: 1. Reply automates bulk email search, LinkedIn outreach, personal emails, calls, SMS and WhatsApp messages according to your sales playbook. 2. It offers out-of-the-box email and sequence templates with proven top performance to help you launch your outreach sequence in an hour. 3. Streamline the workflow with native CRM integrations, rich API, and the power of Zapier to automatically sync data and keep CRM records up to date. 4. Reply has AI-backed email sorting feature (check the ‘Interested’ folder for the hottest leads to focus on), and Email Quality service to create best-practice email copy which is likely to convert. 5. Collaborate in teams within sequences and prospects, manage workload between team members, and perform account-based selling. 6. Track your campaigns’ progress with detailed in-depth campaign stats. Reply use cases: ✓ OUTBOUND SALES - automate outbound outreach to significantly scale sales and empower revenue growth. ✓ INBOUND SALES - engage in communication with potential customers and close more inbound deals. ✓ ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - communicate with existing customers on a personal level. ✓ STAFFING & RECRUITING - reaching out to prospective job candidates. ✓ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - building relations with future partners. ✓ PR & LINK BUILDING - pitching journalists and bloggers with your idea. For more information visit https://reply.io

Reply Details
Discussions
Reply Community
English, Russian, Spanish

Sales automation software that puts your outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal.

1. Reply offers a bulk business email search on LinkedIn, it automates LinkedIn and email outreach to help its users scale personal communications
2. The tool is easy-to-use and offers out of the box email and sequence templates with proven efficiency
3. Reply's support team is very responsive with 2 min response time in live chat

Reply.io
2014
Toronto, Canada
@olegcl

Reply Videos

Reply Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Reply community
Have you used Reply before?

Reply Reviews

Showing 655 Reply reviews
Already have Reply?
Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like the A/B testing feature. I didn't have this with a previous product and it's a complete game changer and time saver. I also like the ease of creation! It's so simple to create templates, move emails within a sequence, and make changes on the fly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has an integration with Hubspot, but it's not super intuitive (yet?). Not sure if there are plans to beef it up, but it would be great if the integration was deeper and easier to set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give Reply.io a chance, and definitely take advantage of their free trial. Their team was great at answering my questions and scheduling demos for me. If you're like me and looking for something that is easy to use, allows team collaboration, and has decent integration options, then Reply.io is a great option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying to find a smarter and more intuitive tool for email sequencing. The previous tool had basic sequencing capabilities, but Reply.io saves time with it's built in AI, contact labeling, reporting, and A/B testing. It makes it really easy to collaborate as a sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Reply
Tasneem C.
TC
Account Manager
What do you like best?

Reply is so convenient for our lead generation efforts. I can see all the activity of each team member effortlessly. Rates are tracked so I know how my campaigns are performing and I can adjust accordingly. It's a much more intuitive software and suits my needs far better than the bulky SalesForce or Hubspot automation equivalents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time there isn't really anything I have found that I dislike. I've caught on to the uses and workflow quickly and don't have any unaddressed concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to use reply for all our outbound emailing activities. Managers can see all the needed information quickly without having to ask each contributor for help or reports. It's really beneficial to have all the data in one place.

the email previews are great, the template upload is intuitive and merge fields are flexible. Overall it's a great tool and I recommend it for anyone who needs email automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Reply
Tasneem C.
TC
Founder
What do you like best?

Reply has great functionality with a robust feature set. So I mainly like that I do not have to supplement my sales outreach with other tools. As a startup, this is very important. We have limited bandwidth and even more limited funds. Reply helps us optimize both time and funds.

Additionally, I like the consulting/counseling services they offer for making sure the outreach is as well written as possible and that your sequences are as effective as can be. This is especially helpful for a small startup team that doesn't have many people to proof read the messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This was difficult to do as I like most everything about Reply. However I would say the UI is a little bland. Don't mistake this for bad. It's simple and straightforward which can be appreciated. However, I think a little jolt of design and it would be amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are maximizing our outreach and effectives with one tool. It's incredible. The data insights are awesome and crucial to our outreach funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

M
What do you like best?

Simple and efficient, the base feature of sequences following up with replies is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cant edit the website for a contact, it always shows up as whatever their email domain is.

The email limit count varies by sequence but the limit is linked to the sending email not the sequence, so it could show up that 100/400 emails have been sent from a sequence but if another 300 are sent from a different sequence you won't know you're approaching your limit unless you go through all the sequences linked to that email, or until it notifies you that you've hit your limit.

If I've got 100 pages of contacts in a list there's no way to jump between pages without going through all of them 1 by 1, an option to jump to a specific page would be much more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contacts are automatically removed when they respond which is helpful in preventing spam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Campaign Manager
What do you like best?

As a member of the sales team, I find the good email automation tool is crucial for the IT sales cycle. I’ve been using reply less than a year.

Main things that I like:

User-friendly and intuitive interface.

Easy way to export and import contacts that is important for me, because I need to update our CRM after each email campaign.

Ability to schedule when my emails being sent and create my own schedules. I find this feature very helpful, because I work with several markets and it’s great that prospects receive emails according to their time zones. And another good thing is ability to change a schedule when sequence has already been started.

Email validation feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Two main things that I dislike and would be appreciated if there’re fixed.

Archive feature. I’m not able to start sequence with contacts that are already in another sequence. That’s why I need to achieve first one. When a sequence is achieved, it’s impossible to check dashboards and the info.

Limitation of sending emails per day. For now, it works for us, but our base extends every day and I think in the future we’ll face some difficulties with sending emails on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reply is a great email automation tool that helps us to send messages for our prospects and validate our base at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

The simplicity of sending emails, and then the confidence they will reach their destination. It was a reason why we moved off of maybe the most well known mail service, because we just had so many issues with successful deliveries. So far so good! The onboarding was really good too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that we've used it long enough to have many dislikes, it's been about 6 months so maybe we won't have much to complain about. One thing that was just a learning curve for us was some of the UI, and also it's hard to find how to export contacts, not even sure yet if we are able to do that on our own... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a better mail delivery service for basic prospect and customer engagement. That has increased significantly and we've been very happy with the results thus far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Eugenia Chuprina of Reply

Hi James, exporting is possible :) Follow the guidance from this article: https://support.reply.io/en/articles/1196063-how-to-export-contacts-using-a-csv-file

See how Reply improved
Head of Sales
What do you like best?

- Sentiment analysis in the email content creation. It really helped me understand how my emails would be received by a prospect

- Scheduling. Regardless of my travel schedule or my prospect's time zones. the scheduling feature in Reply made it possible for me to ensure that prospects would receive emails at their optimum time

- Ultra fast live support. Need I say more? Reply has a 10 minutes or less response time meaning my questions can always be answered by a friendly and knowledgeable customer service rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Archive feature. I would like to be able to still see stats on my past campaigns, but not have them cluttering my Sequences dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about how you organize your templates and sequences from the beginning so that your dashboards are clutter free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Email validation. This helps me to identify which emails are risky and avoid sending emails to them. This is very important to all companies to prevent you from being marked as spam when emailing in bulk

- Reply detection. This is a surprisingly accurate and time saving feature that automatically marks a contact as 'finished' based on their interest level recorded in their reply to emails I sent the contact. This prevents me from accidentally emailing a contact that stated they are not interested.

Overall, Reply has helped my company to scale our outreach but maintain a very high standard of content, reply tracking and efficiency that has been invaluable to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Live Support - this is more important than you'd expect specially for companies which are using such tools for the 1st time

- Linkedin chrome extension: This helps save me a ton of time for the SDR. You can create a linkedin-message step in your outbound cadence and the extension will automatically open the lead's profile and type the basic message for you

- Email validation feature

- Auto-suggestions for improving email content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Email open tracking is broken. It increases the email open rate count even if I open it. Makes the complete metric irrelevant. We are getting 80% open-rates in most of our campaigns which is obviously incorrect. Not sure how other tools are handling this

- Does not integrate with hubspot - there's a manual step needed to upload and extract data from hubspot, if you dont want to use zapier. I was told that hubspot integration would happen in 2020 but they havent picked this up yet.

- Lack of any video-driven outbound feature

- They have included an email validation feature but it is pretty basic right now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Ensure that it integrates with your CRM

- Their email open tracking is not so reliable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Running the complete outbound process:

- Able to create a process with multiple touchpoints across channels for SDR team to follow

- Able to personalize different communications (linkedin, email etc.)

- Get metrics around different campaigns

- Able to include other outreach steps like phone call, linkedin follow up etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Reply is a killer service for anyone relying on cold emails. For my business, Reply is basically set-it-and-forget-it. I love how simple the interface is. The A/B testing feature is super easy to use and extremely helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to Reply is not the service's fault - it's simply that Google and other email providers limit the number of emails that can be sent. You can resolve this by adding other email accounts to Reply, though. They make it super easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I run a side project that relies on cold emails for the majority of our sales. Reply allows me to truly set it and forget it and bring in passive income while the service runs in the background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Reply.io has managed to create an easy sequence builder with a good set of actions and task management. My favorite tools include the linkedin engagement campaigns and the built-in dialer! Makes it easy to stay in one tool and be productive in your outreach tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be some more integration with the various tools that help build lists and find opportunities. Also some more channels and automation features would be helpful, but I appreciate the fact that the current features work well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are running a small to medium-sized sales team, then this tool will definitely help you keep your activity workflows organized, with some awesome features for personalized outreach campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Reply.io, I am able to stay focused on the performance of campaigns and the tasks at hand, without having to go back and forth with other tools to get the job done. Everything this tool does, it does well, which in itself saves time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO | Founder - Helping US Mid-sized Mfrs Grow in China & Asia
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

The support function, beginning with a bot, and progressing to very responsive help from a wonderful team of knowledgeable women -- Ollie, Jelena and more, who are friendly, expert, and quite effective at getting issues resolved quickly. Honestly, I've never experienced such a gratifying level of support service anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it has taken me so long to discover Reply.io! I have been using another, much less friendly tool. Now that I've switched, it has made all the difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem I'm solving is how to maintain a presence in front of my prospects for an extended time without being an annoyance.

This requires being highly organized. Reply has made this very easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Content & Brand Partnerships
What do you like best?

drip campaign functionality. works really well. It is super easy to set up those campaigns, and have them run. We currently have 5-10 campaigns running all the time with Reply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it is a little tough to navigate on the platform, doing things like updating accounts can be tough. it also is tough to navigate between accounts, as an admin. I currently am the admin for our team, and have to switch between team member accounts often, and this is a cumbersome process. For me, support is also very slow, but it has picked up during the last few weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great service to use overall for drip campaigns, got price point too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Drip campaign marketing is our main need, and Reply works really well for that. We are able to "set and forget" campaigns really easily. Just overall, the UI is a little tough to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We reached out to several "cold" email marketing companies over the course of two months, and Meshelle Hamlet from Reply.io was the only representative of the bunch that was easy to communicate with, providing timely and clear answers to our inquiries, and even made sensible recommendations for which subscription would suffice for our business needs. The 14 day trial incorporated a lot of the elements that are in the paid version - supremely useful since most of the competing companies provided a canned and limited trial platform to "test out" prior to purchase.

Reply was really the only company in a list of 6 that was responsive, responsible with their business recommendations, and provided a true trial that lets users test out the product before committing.

The platform itself is very easy to use and Reply's resource library contains a lot of useful "self help" guides and articles that can make issue resolution an independent breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not a dedicated customer success representative for the platform for each partner. This would have been an ideal feature for any platform, but can be hard to come by now. I'd like to see Reply integrate a native calling system (they use Twilio for their calling feature) and improve on the UI for some reporting features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At least check it out! Really, it's quite easy to use and can solve a lot of headaches. :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outreach capacity. Each account is already given a couple of "dummy" accounts that help with volume and scale. This was a paid feature for most of the others we looked at in addition to base price.

The template sharing feature is useful for the whole team and makes cross-team collaboration simple and consistent for branding. Ultimately this is saving our sales team a lot of time since the platform is easy to set up in terms of outreach automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

Reply.io is a fantastic tool that has helped both automate and personalize the outbound sales and marketing process. As someone who has full responsibility over the sales cycle, my role depends highly on email automation. I find that Reply.io was perfect for the tasks. It's extremely user friendly with an excellent product support team. The integrations are also very helpful to facilitate better workflows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In general, I've had only positive experience with Reply.io. Perhaps I haven't used the entire range of features that it offers, so I can't fully comment on any dislikes that I have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reply.io has helped us save countless hours by simplifying and scaling our automated sales outreach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I found that it's easy to understand and use as well.

I like its site wher all tabs can be easily seen by user. yes its user friendly. an dI like the most important feature is Linkedin. we can get details in one click this is a very good feature of this platform. a preset mail can be sent by many othe r platform but her we can set a time duration , and most important is weekwise as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like 'sync' .

I am sure this is useful but still some other way should be found to get it done.

here i have a query, does it extract details from someone's account like, a person having account on Linkedin. i got it that reply will take details only what has been publicly given on the linkedin but for the same person can i get detail via his /her chat as well if he or she has mentioned his/her mail id. because i found many connections has not showed their mailid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Yes, its a great about getting Linkedin and many other connections at one time, creating timeline / pipeline is great.

And benefits are many, like at one time I can finalised what to be sent and at what time. after doing the same i can completely focus on response, like i can focus on what to write if any reply has come and if nay client has any query. its like i am not worried about oh! i have to send mails to people. its simply Great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and understand. The integration to LinkedIn is very smooth and helps keep you on track during prospecting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could see more insights into what is happening with my emails. Are they forwarding my email to another person within their company? How much time are they spending looking at my email? Did they open and instantly delete the email, so it counts as an open even though they didnt read it? Or did they open it and spend sometime looking at the email, so I know they actually read it. I would also like if you are trialing different approaches to emails, that if they dont open option A then it would send option B after so long to try that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reply is helping me stay on track during my prospecting. Also helping trial different pitches and what works/ doesnt work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy automation for any sales team. We use it for our advertising sales team and we've seen between a 25-45% increase in sales just by switching to Reply. It saves our team thousands of hours a year and allows them to focus more on our individual clients. We set up automatic emails to check-in on clients so that our sales team doesn't have to remember to do it each month. Nobody ever thinks it is an automatic email being sent and our client satisfaction has gone up tremendously since we implemented Reply into our business.In addition, we appreciate how helpful the team at Reply is when we have a question. I have been using reply for 4-5 years now and absolutely love it. I won't use any other software because their functionality is right on target and the ease of use is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limit of 400 emails a day for each email address. We have over 20,000 clients and each account manager has about 3-5,000 clients they need to be in touch with each month. At 400 emails a day, it doesn't quite cut it, but we are willing to work with that because it means that the emails are coming from us -- on our servers, which makes our clients really happy. It isn't a mass email going out -- our clients feel like we really care -- which we DO! But it is very difficult to personalize 20,000 email messages a month to check-in on everyone. We signed up for Reply because we wanted an easy way to manage our client relations and our sales pitches. Reply makes it super easy and simple to do that. So even though we are limited to 400 emails a day per email address we use, we won't go with any other software because everything else is absolutely perfect and the team at Reply is fantastic and quick to respond. ALWAYS! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A fantastic tool for small businesses. I am unsure how it would work in a large organization but I am sure the team at Reply could make it easy for each employee to have their own account. I just don't have any experience with that. If you're looking to increase engagement in your clients, I highly recommend reply. It's been a total gamechanger for our business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to be able to reach out with a personal touch to all of our clients once a month or once every 2 months. With over 20,000 clients, it's hard to do that -- impossible to do that manually. With reply, we set it up once and never have to think about it again. We just change the template we want to send, and it does it automatically. It has helped our sales grow tremendously because of this, and also helped our client relationships. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.