SocialPilot Reviews & Product Details

SocialPilot Overview

What is SocialPilot?

SocialPilot is a social media marketing automation tool that helps you in scheduling and analyzing your social media marketing activities and thereby increasing your social media efficiency and reach. 1) You can connect over 9 social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, TikTok and VK with SocialPilot. 2) Share as many as 500 posts and connect over 100 profiles with just one SocialPilot account. 3) Manage your social media conversations with Social Inbox. 4) Add up to 5 team members in your SocialPilot account to delegate sharing and scheduling with the Team Collaboration feature. 5) Schedule 100s' of posts at a time uploading a CSV with the Bulk Scheduling feature. 6) Create customized posts for individual social accounts at a time and also mention other Facebook and Twitter profiles for more engagement. 7) Analyze your social media marketing activities with easy to understand Social Media Analytics and Reporting. 8) Have a look on when and what you have scheduled visually with the Social Media Calendar. 9) Never stay out of new content ideas, curate content suggestions and save them as drafts for later use. Add Curated Content and RSS Feeds for a never-ending queue. 10) Wait no more for your client's social media account credentials - just invite them and manage their social accounts effortlessly with the Client Management feature. 11) Create your own customized branded domains for more visibility and recognition with the URL Shorteners SocialPilot provides and get rid of long, unwanted, ugly-looking URLs. 12) Boost your Facebook posts right when you are scheduling it. And so much more... under one roof! There's a free 14-day trial* to test it out yourself :) *no credit card details required

SocialPilot Details
German, English, Portuguese, Spanish

SocialPilot makes your product promotion easy and efficient on social media profiles, pages and groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, VK.com & Xing to increase engagement and make your presence felt.

SocialPilot

Showing 109 SocialPilot reviews
Already have SocialPilot?
Founder
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

I have tried and researched a lot of websites that perform the services that SocialPilot does and I can say without question that SocialPilot is by far the BEST.

I was looking for a website that would allow me to post to all my social media accounts, to bulk upload my posts, to have good reliable customer services, to be at a price I could afford and is reliable. SocialPilot does all of this fantastically. The competition all fall down on one or more of these factors but SocialPilot shines!

I post around 2K social media posts per month over different social media platforms and it takes just minutes to get these all uploaded onto SocialPilot. Its so easy and fast.

I highly recommend SocialPilot, it is one of the key services I use for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I havent found a downside yet, even when something goes wrong they tell you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, you wont find better for the price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im solving the problem of posting 2K social media posts per month which would take hours each day, instead I spend a couple of minutes per month doing all these posts and its done first time, every time with SocialPilot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have a small marketing agency, handling social media for about 15 brands. I've used Hootsuite and Buffer but grew tired of them nickel-and-diming me and not getting the support I needed. A few years ago, I found Social Pilot. Their features synced pretty closely with the bigger names, but the price was far better, so I decided to give them a try. I'm so happy I did. They have a robust platform that I have not found lacking at all compared to Hootsuite or Buffer - and I get more profiles AND all the analytics I need for way less. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any platform, there are the occasional glitches. Just yesterday, I was having trouble accessing the system (a very rare occurrence). I contacted them - and they responded in a couple of hours - but made my issues a priority and following up to make sure everything was working properly for me. I had some down time, but given my experience with their support in the past, I was confident they would get the issue fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have multiple clients with multiple social media profiles and SocialPilot offers me a platforms where I can easily schedule all of them in one place. I have a couple of clients who choose to use either Loomly or Buffer, and I will do that for them. But, for 90% of my clients, I choose to use SocialPilot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to create posts across all social media accounts, including Instagram (via a clearly explained Zapier trigger). Also easy to create user roles so someone can create posts for us to approve before they get scheduled. Generally just a really stable, easy, and time-saving platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this software. If you need a social media management system, you'll like Social Pilot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out - we did and loved it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to create content once and push it out across all our social channels simultaneously, or timed based on our schedule. Also allows us to have outside help with creating posts, without giving someone access to our social media accounts or ability to publish without our approval. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Director of Czech Wells
What do you like best?

Intuitive, user-friendly, friendly price, fast and reliable support. I tried almost all platforms that can be found on the Internet and here I was thrilled by the ease of use and great support. And all for a good price. So I'm not looking for anything else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no overview in the form of pictures in the calendar and I have to click on each bar separately to remember what I have inserted in the planning calendar. It's annoying. But that's what most platforms have. :-( But according to the latest information, Social Pilot is planning a major change in December - January, so I expect the overview to be visible as pictures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are still looking for your best platform for yourself, Social Pilot is a great solution for a nice price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From the beginning I didn't understand everything right away, the support helped me immediately. Recently, there was a problem with the posts on Pinterest, the support also solved it immediately. The support is really very fast and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

The overall system is very user friendly and regularly being updated with more social media services. Able to bulk schedule posts. Their customer service has always been very good and any minor issues have always been handled promptly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike. Although a potential new feature would be being able to save a sequence of posts and have them repeat. Really just an enhancement of the existing bulk schedule feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great solution to posting to multiple social media platforms and accounts. I have looked at many systems like this and SocialPilot continues to be the best system and is regularly being improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to bulk schedule posts across numerous social media platforms and accounts. This has been a very simple way to manage hundreds of different social media profiles and posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SocialPilot provides me with tools and features to keep our organization's social networks up to date and manage them in an orderly and efficient way. Thanks to its clean interface, ease of use and features we have had no complications managing the content for our profiles in the different social networks to keep them updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our experience working with SocialPilot has been quite acceptable, my only dissatisfaction is not having found this program before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SocialPilot provides what is necessary for an orderly and efficient management of our social networks, we are constantly active and in tune with our followers and customers, you will love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit comes from the impact generated in our followers by the quality of our content and frequent activity in the different digital channels, since we create trust, invoice customers and generate commercial opportunities through a resource of great importance nowadays as it is the use of social networks. SocialPilot represents organized work and has generated good results in short periods of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I had been using the free version of another app, and was unable to afford the paid version as I'm a start-up in social media. I discovered Social Pilot... it is budget friendly and effective to support my growing accounts. It's very easy to set-up and use. Great responsive customer service. I recommend Social Pilot! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few bugs but the customer service is there, responding almost immediately to work on any issues I have. I would like to have the ability to stream, view mentions, etc. I also wish that the analytics reports ability to download came with the basic plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to queue my social media posts for multiple accounts for a great budget-friendly price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I needed to bulk upload and schedule several thousands of posts for my social media. I previously tested like 5 or 6 web tools for that, only to find they are all buggy, slow, or have terrible clumsy UI. I was very happy to find Social Pilot, it turned out to be the only no-BS tool for my needs. It is VERY fast when it comes to bulk uploading, the UI is very clean and well-thought, I have full control over my posting schedule, and the support is great, too. I could not be happier, really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It is excellent for my current needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a bulk scheduling tool, this is your choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bulk uploading of posts for my social media. Social Pilot makes it a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I contact Social Pilot support on three occasions for different reasons. I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of their response within just a few hours each time - and their customer interaction (courtesy, follow-through) exceeded any of my expectations. I sent an "idea" to them but didn't think they would take it seriously enough to waste their time with a reply. I was wrong! They graciously acknowledged my message and offered comments in return. Social Pilot is new to me. I have been looking for an agency level alternative to a couple of their competitors, and now I have found it. I could not be more pleased with the total Social Pilot package! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have found absolutely nothing to dislike about Social Pilot. I just wish I would have considered them sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had no problems. I was looking for an alternative solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We joined Social Pilot about a year ago. Over time there have been a few problems, usually Facebooks doing, but every one has been resolved. The best thing about it is the speed of response plus the fact they keep going until things are sorted out even when we dont fully grasp it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far we have had nothing to dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its easy to use compared to Hootsuite and the support is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it mainly to schedule posts to Facebook and Twitter. The benefits are ease of use and the amount of time it saves us doing things in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

I have tried many social media scheduling platforms and found the UI clunky and unintuitive - We use Sprout Social, which we loved but we couldn't get all of our clients onto it and were looking for something that offered great reports like sprout with a clean, logical UI and the ability to use multiple accounts for clients. The fact we could get customers to approve was an added bonus that would have cost more on Sprout. The price point is amazing for such a great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's no direct post to Instagram you have to go through Buffer and Zapier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have recommended this solution to companies when we have created strategies for them and in our blogs because w have been so happy with the product and most of all the price point for a feature-packed platform. You won't regret it, Social Pilot makes life easier and gives fantastic analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have multiple team members and client approval, the Instagram reports show the best time to post so we have now changed to trial these times, so far it's looking great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO @ BioMedikal.de
What do you like best?

1st and foremost: VERY quick support.

OF COURSE any software needs to run smoothly. Many do, there are just a few hiccups in the beginning. Here speed and quality of the support makes THE difference.

And YES, software does make uploading and planning of social media posts & ads smoothly, as expected I might say.

The VISUAL composer might be a loved feature for people wishing to write posts directly within the app.

BULK scheduling is appreciated to its support to support the already programmed time tables. No need to fill in dates & times if your background is well setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love to have direct Instagram posting (right now needs Zapier) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

bulk scheduling of posts with easy setup and realistic pricing for smaller agencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Socialpilot is excellent software for developing analysis and managing social media marketing, Socialpilot offers calendar functions that allow users to accurately track daily, weekly and monthly social network publications as well as track social network campaigns through metrics charts in which audience growth, demographics and competition can be visualized. It has mobile applications for IOS and android that offer very useful functions and, last but not least, it is very reasonably priced Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Socialpilot has some negative points such as its interface which is not very intuitive and does not offer a user-friendly design, the tools for contact management are not very effective nor does it offer a wide enough view of each customer's interests, the contact base is very narrow this can be a big problem for larger organizations, the support options are really very limited and it does not offer the automated publishing feature for some social networks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software because it is a really solid platform to manage social network marketing, its calendar function is very effective to follow up and visualize in a better way the different publications that are scheduled, this software has an excellent quality/price ratio and it is also one of the reasons why I would recommend it and finally it connects with the main social networks and Facebook ads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Socialpilot has solved a lot of problems within my organization such as scheduling publications on each of our social network accounts, calendar features that allow users to track social network publications completely, this calendar feature has also allowed us to sometimes reschedule calendars by simply dragging and dropping, it integrates with major applications such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google + and Instagram, it has also helped us to visualize the growth of our audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For its price point, the features in SocialPilot are great. You can add multiple accounts for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and more without having to pay a premium price like other services. You still have the ability to upload photos, videos, and other media to your posts. SocialPilot used bit.ly so you can connect your existing account to track metrics on links. I like that I can schedule on the desktop and on mobile, so posts can be scheduled at any time. They have an active customer service with any questions, and a user Facebook group to connect with other clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to using SocialPilot that can take some time to catch on. The metrics exist but aren't as granular as other services. The inbox to manage messages and comments is not ideal, so there is quite a few times I find myself accessing the actual account vs using a tool to communicate. I am also logged out of accounts without knowing, causing unscheduled posts and other inconveniences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be patient to learn how to use it. It is not the frontrunner in social media management, but it does cover all the bases for basic use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cost savings for a social media scheduling tool. Time management to schedule in one location. I do miss the features of some of the bigger software tools, but because we are an individual client and not an agency, this tool works great for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

SocialPilot is one of the best marketing and social network programming solutions that I have used in a long time and it has many positive points such as the ease with which I can upload a CVS file with massive publications, it has many collaboration tools with which we can invite different team members to work together, share files and present useful business ideas that will help us capture more customers, it offers a browser extension for Chrome, Firefox and Safari, it has an integration with Canva that is extremely useful, and to conclude it connects with the main social networks and Facebook ads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The things that maybe I have disliked about Socialpilot are a technical support with limited options, I can't do automated publications by instragram, I don't feel very comfortable working with the social network programming calendar I would like them to change the design of their interface , I would like to have more reporting features, the price is a little high in relation to the price of other applications, I consider that the agency plan should have more than 200 social network accounts, making a metric analysis of the performance of marketing campaigns is complicated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the perfect application for companies that want to improve their marketing image on social networks, this is a software that will help and enhance their efforts and online marketing strategies in addition to that will allow your organization to save much time and money because it is an extremely simple to use and affordable for any type of industry and finally another point for which I would recommend Socialpilot is for its collaboration tools that have allowed us to work as a team and achieve many goals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my organization we manage social media marketing campaigns continuously, one of the features we value most about Socialpilot is its ability to schedule publications effectively and at great speed since the software features massive scheduling that allows us as users to create and schedule publications on different social media accounts from a single portal, Besides that, we, the marketing managers, follow up the publications in social networks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I must say that Socialpilot has been a great solution for my organization and we have gained a great number of clients since we managed our campaigns with the Socialpilot platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Renewable Energy Leader
What do you like best?

Very simple UX, great functionality, a reliable and cool app for Android. Anything pops-in on the way you can just schedule for your calendar and organize when and what to post to your social media feed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit difficult to tag companies/people, No PDF file scheduling :( Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I was trying about 10 different social media scheduling tools and ended up using SocialPilot. Simply great and more affordable than the competitors. Important to note, that I've used only for LinkedIn no other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a great tool to plan your personal social media presence one week ahead instead of checking your feed all day. Also helped me to arrange subjects, type of content evenly along the given timeframe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Virtual Assistant/Online Business Manager
What do you like best?

Customer service is always available to answer my queries. They never fail to respond within a day. Sometimes, they respond in just a couple of hours or minutes. I also like the social media analytics. It helps me a lot with my reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since all my problems are solved, with the help of customer service, I don''t think I dislike anything from this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had a problem with connecting one of my Facebook groups that isn't appearing on SocialPilot and they helped me understand why that is happening. Now it's been resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

SocialPilot is a solution for the management, analysis and marketing of social networks aimed at any company that works with social networks to amplify their production levels, adding that this solution has a system of simultaneous integration of social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter among others that through it can simplify everything related to programming and publications with a single click and scheduling them to be consumed constantly, SocialPilot also has a planning calendar that keeps you fully informed of the publications that are made achieving a constant monitoring Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to get any kind of disadvantage in Socialpilot but if you can get it when you are using it at the beginning and it is because of the lack of familiarity with the platform as it needs some very rare configurations and after making the appropriate adjustments can give you a very important plus within the communication and advertising of your company, this is based on our experience with the use of this solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a great expansion in social networks, SocialPilot is the solution that you should implement within your company, since it has the right functions to give a great boost to that deficit that you have in advertising, marketing or network management that you currently present without the need to have a wide knowledge in information dissemination in the networks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Within our time of experience with the use of SocialPilot we have reached an important level through social networks and that is because thanks to this solution that has helped us to simultaneously integrate and schedule the publications through social networks giving us a great expansion in the market, and has helped us to simplify everything related to social networks in a single interface that has reporting, scheduling and constant monitoring of the publications made Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I had an issue with the app, they were quick to respond and fixed my issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only downside is some limited functionality in the app compared to the desktop, but overall it’s great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be careful not to over share in small periods of time, especially on facebook, you could have your account suspended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I run a sports blog with 30+ writers. Being able to send out our content via one easy to use application is a tremendous time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ease of use, good support and pricing was also excellent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find that accounts seem to lose "connections" a lot especially Linked In but that may be us, not them - not sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

curating and reposting manufacturers' posts for the brands we represent, saves manually creating the posts. feeding posts to instagram Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We manage hundreds of POS for our clients, and this tool is a considerable time saver.

Simple interface, integration with most social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Virtually nothing. The product is simple, the support team is responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have to post content on hundred of pages depending on customer segmentation, the tool makes it easy to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Virtual Assistant
What do you like best?

I love the calendar aspect. It helps me to visually plan a month of social media postings to make sure I have every day covered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would let you post more than 4 photos at a time to Facebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to schedule all of my clients' posts across several different social media platforms with just a few clicks.It has saved me a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Owner
What do you like best?

It does what they say it will. I create all my posts for my business and for my clients with tags and hashtags. Then Social Pilot posts them. I work a month ahead, all the time. Then forget them, because I know they will show up. Very intuitive to use. Very easy And if something goes wrong or I need help, there's Aaron. He's my tech support guy at Social Pilot and he's great. Like a member ofy team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, it is pretty wonderful, and truly I couldn't live without it, but if I could change anything, I would make th tagging more. The challenges probably have more to do with the social channel limitations than they do with anything Social Pilot could fix, but still hit or miss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time! I can plan and create my posts on my schedule, whatever that is and Social Pilot does the rest. And I create the post once and it populates to all the appropriate accounts,whike allowing me to tweak each post with hadhtag, tagging as word count as I need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.