SocialPilot

SocialPilot makes your product promotion easy and efficient on social media profiles, pages and groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, VK.com & Xing to increase engagement and make your presence felt.

Work for SocialPilot?

Learning about SocialPilot?

SocialPilot Reviews

Showing 62 SocialPilot reviews
SocialPilot review by Tal T.
Tal T.

"Ultimate tool "

What do you like best?

What can you NOT DO with Social Pilot? In all honesty I dont have any clue. The ultimate friendly all in one marketing platform, with features such as: scheduling, adding up to 50 different social accounts, analytics, social calendar and planner, URL shortening, content creation and many many great value tools. I highly recommend any marketer out there to check it out and give it a chance to proof its massive powers

What do you dislike?

Rarely enough I cant say or find anything bad in which worth to share or expand about. Minor small issues which most likely to be fixed as we go, as well as opinions of others in general has never seen to bother me extremely

Wont call it business problems but it sure makes life easy. Convenient, as a system, workflow and general organization, customization, automating etc as a set and forget like tool. These guys will survive and will continue to deliver if you're asking me

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SocialPilot
SocialPilot review by Lee C.
Lee C.

"Rave Review for Social Pilot"

What do you like best?

I love it's ease of use and that you can schedule up to 30 posts which is way more than other platforms. I love the Chrome Extension which allows you to schedule on the go. The interface is beyond easy to use. It automatically shortens your links. You can reshare posts you've previously posted. Social Pilot is one of the best tools to use to schedule all social media - from Twitter to Pinterest to Instagram even Linked In and Tumblr.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I just wish it would do the work for me which is obviously not possible with any platform! I have to remember to set up my queue and as a mom blogger, well, I don't always remember on Sunday or Monday morning to re-establish the queue for the week. It would be great if they sent reminders or notifications that simply said - "hey your queue is empty. why don't you top it up?" I wish SP would autosuggest hashtags - that would be a great addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it out - it is a great platform.

I've been able to schedule social media posts in advance so I don't have to worry about it for the week. It also allows you to capture content on the go with the Chrome extension. So when you find other's blog posts and you want to share, you don't have to inundate your feed immediately you can share over time thereby better engaging your audience.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

SocialPilot review by Walter A.
Walter A.

"The only social media scheduling tool I use"

What do you like best?

SocialPilot is literally the only social media scheduling and marketing tool I use.

It has a clean and easy to use interface. You just do a post, select which social media platforms you want it to be posted at and bam! You can rest easy the post will be done.

Before joining, I compared prices with other competitors and I was shocked to see that SocialPilot has amazing offerings at insanely low rates. So the pricing here is another key thing I really love.

Finally, I love the fact that you're quickly notified via email in case of any errors, such as when your need to reconnect an account.

It's a valuable tool for any business. I've been using its paid subscription for over 2 years and I'm not stopping any time soon.

What do you dislike?

SocialPilot could do more on the analytics side. It would be great to see more detailed analytics here. This wasn't there when I joined but I'm glad they've been consistently doing something about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great software for anyone who is busy and wants a valuable and affordable social media marketing tool.

I help coach people how to earn online as freelance writers. I also provide many other solutions for online freelancers, such as helping them set up basic blogs, selling valuable ebooks and providing ongoing mentorship.

As a freelance writer for 8 years, I also write for high value businesses and entrepreneurs.

SocialPilot has helped me post to the Facebook groups I founded that have 80,000+ members combined. This has heavily increased my authority in my niche, my subscriptions and most of all my sales!

SocialPilot review by Sarah E.
Sarah E.

"One of the Best Marketing Tool in Industry"

What do you like best?

SocialPilot is best for managing multiple social media clients accounts. I've been using it for quiet a few months and I'm loving it. Plus, I'm able to connect with RSS feed which is most required in my business. It has user-friendly UI/IX, as compare to other tools available in industry. The Best part is that it supports profile, page and group scheduling.

What do you dislike?

Instagram is still a problem when scheduling.

Calendar can be more intuitive.

Mobile app is not user-friendly.

Along with all these, the pricing doesn't fit to new comers.

Otherwise everything about this product is perfect, till now I haven't faced any issues.

Schedule multiple social media posts and I'm able to connect my clients accounts too. It saves lots of my marketing time. I can either schedule or add the posts to the sharing queue using the browser extension. The app will do the rest.

SocialPilot review by Ilham S.
Ilham S.

"Gran herramienta de gestión de redes sociales si tienes un presupuesto"

What do you like best?

Este software es realmente bueno y fácil de usar. La cantidad de cuentas a controlar es tan grande en comparación con otros competidores que es realmente útil.

What do you dislike?

Como tantos softwares, como una pequeña empresa, realmente extraño la función de "bandeja de entrada social" en el plan profesional. Por esta razón, no puedo usar más este software y usar otros porque debo pagar por otro plan y no vale la pena para nuestra compañía.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Esperaba que la última vez que usara este programa la marca pudiera implementar un motor de búsqueda con etiqueta. No estoy seguro si el servicio básico ofrece eso ahora (podría).

Le permite conectarse con hasta 10 perfiles con hasta 50 publicaciones por día en la versión gratuita, lo cual es ideal para una pequeña empresa. Le permite conectarse a Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc., lo que es sorprendente, ya que una plataforma puede hacer esto.

SocialPilot review by Jose Tomas T.
Jose Tomas T.

"Good product, it complies with what it promises 100%."

What do you like best?

Analyzing more economical and functional alternatives than Hootsuite I found SocialPilot, its fresh design and its simple interface has turned this almost unknown product into one of the best management tools in social media at a professional level, its programming calendar system conenidos is something that I like a lot, another of the functions that I call bastate the attention is the personalization of the URLs, besides that you can add 9 platforms of social networks, it allows you to obtain a content healing system to always have with that feed your accounts.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion they should only add the function of automatically posting on Instagram, since other products already have it and it would be a pity that this useful tool is left behind compared to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the Price-Quality ratio is a very good product, really that for those who can not pay hootsuite, SocialPilot is a very successful alternative.

When you can have all your social media accounts in one tool, it is always going to be beneficial for your work, saving time in your work is gain, not having to change from one window to another and access from one account to another that is an aid that can not be denied with this software.

SocialPilot review by Agency
Agency

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

The tool helps us a lot with scheduling. All our most used social media platforms can be used on the platform and we really like to use it at our company. A lot of Facebook posts have been scheduled / planned by using the tool and this makes everything so clear.

What do you dislike?

It could be more helpful with creating content. Like a calendar full of fun days to get more creative with our posts on social media channels. Now it feels like it really is missing something, but it is still a great tool to use. And I would surely recommend the tool to anyone who wants to try and schedule their social media posts. It is also free to use for (I tought) 7 days. This must be enough for your company to deside if the tool suits your social media style.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it and if it does not work, try another tool. But I can assure you that it helps with a lot of problems you are probably having. Social media strategies are hard to create, but by using social pilot we could do it ourselves.

A strategically great Social Media plan that we follow. The social media platform lets us plan the posts easily and by using the tool our social media benefits are really growing. No clients from any of the channels, but it is helping us with getting more attention online and communicating with our clients.

SocialPilot review by Ayo B.
Ayo B.

"One Tool - All Platforms Covered"

What do you like best?

Social Pilot is that social media scheduler that allows us to schedule on almost every one of our favourite networks that include Facebook (pages & groups), Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest. ,

One of the features we love is being able to access curated content that relates to our niche and either instantly post or schedule them. Another of the things that make Social Pilot stand out against over other third-party scheduling tools is the ability to customise and white label with our company logo and business name so that it doesn't look like our content has been scheduled.

What do you dislike?

Instagram is where we currently like to spend our time posting videos and stories but unfortunately, SocialPilot does not offer auto-posting of video content on Instagram. This is a little frustrating as we just don’t have the time to organically post videos often. I'm hoping one day this is something they could offer. The other issues that can be frustrating are the one or two errors that have stopped some of the posts from being published.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Social Pilot is the all-in-one tool to manage your social media channels for your business. Get to know all the tools available and use them as they will help you optimise your online presence.

Social Pilot allows us to schedule our branded content and share curated content that is useful to our audience. It saves us a lot of time whilst building our online presence. It nice to be able to use one tool that covers all our social media network needs.

SocialPilot review by Administrator

"Socialpilot for teams and agencies "

What do you like best?

Socialpilot is a simple Social media management tool for teams and agencies that allow you completely automate and schedule your social media posts, improve engagement and analyze results through the desktop and mobile app with ease on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, google my business; Instagram and Pinterest in order to improve your social media presence and reach.

Features:

- Connect 50+ Accounts & Schedule Posts easily.

- Analyze, Monitor & Report Your Social Performance

- Be On Top Of All Conversations With Social Inbox

- Manage Your Social Media Team and their Work

- Content Curation, Discovery & Custom Feeds

- Upload Up to 500 Posts with Bulk Scheduling

What do you dislike?

It can be a cheaper alternative to Buffer and HootSuite, but you have to contact Socialpilot support if you want to learn more about Enterprise plan pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

. It can be a cheaper alternative to Buffer and HootSuite.

Socialpilot is an excellent inexpensive social media tool that help me easily to connect a lot of profiles from different social media accounts, easily find relevant and popular content to share, and increase my website’ Traffic.

SocialPilot review by Ever E.
Ever E.

"Great for managing multiple social media clients"

What do you like best?

Social Pilot allows you to managing multiple social media accounts for clients. You can categorize clients into groups and post common content to their pages all in one go. Their white label client login feature allow your clients to provide their social media credentials easily in one simple page. No more chasing clients for login and passwords. The content feeds allow you to schedule content in advance and post common content to groups. You can also create different schedules for each client. The best part is the price, I used to use HootSuite for my clients, but since I started using Social pilot, I never looked back.

What do you dislike?

Their interface could be a little easier to navigate. It takes a few times to find exactly where to go to set up the scheduled content and feeds. Another feature I would love for their white label is for a custom domain. Clients still see the social pilot name in the url when they login in to their login dashboard. It's not a deal breaker though. It's still easier than chasing clients for logins. I would also like for clients to be able to see a history of the posts that were posted or metrics of post results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you manage clients and are tired of searching for content to post, try social pilot. I think you will find that they make your job easier.

Provide social media services to a large group of clients. It saves lots of time by allow us to find and post content to the schedule in advance. Clients have their content post on multiple sites with one click.

SocialPilot review by Ankita A.
Ankita A.

"Best SMM Tool With Amazing Features!!"

What do you like best?

I am totally in love with Socialpilot! I use it for my website (TheMaverickSpirit) promotions. The best thing about it is the simplicity of dashboard! You can easily navigate from one tab to another and get your job done quickly.

What do you dislike?

Recently, I came to know that Socialpilot is increasing their prices!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

People if you want to save your money and promote your service virally over social media platforms then you should definitely try out Socialpilot. You won't regret it! All popular services like Hootsuite and Buffer provide same services but then they are way too expensive for startups and small business owners.

I am scheduling my blog post as well as promotional material virally over the Internet with Socialpilot. Best thing is you can track the success of your post as well as your social accounts under one roof!

SocialPilot review by Justin R.
Justin R.

"Impressed with the features and process of SocialPilot"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to group accounts together, and especially like being able to post to Pinterest and Google Plus. I was lightly disappointed that originally there were no analytics available, but that has been been recently changed, and I am impressed with the quality of the reporting.

What do you dislike?

I hope that the developers will add this feature next: the ability to "tag" other profiles in the posts. If I post on Facebook, and want to include another FB profile in my post, I cannot *yet* do it from the SocialPilot dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a good value, you get unbranded Facebook posting, Facebook & Twitter analytics, and scheduled posting features that are as good (or better) than other software. I also like how you can implement url-shortening services into the posts. I am very pleased of the decision to use Social Pilot to process the needs of my social media clients.

SocialPilot solves the issue of posting to multiple profiles for multiple clients. This saves my boutique agency huge blocks of time. Their post scheduling features are also a massive time saver, and the suggested curated content is also a great benefit.

SocialPilot review by Agency in Publishing
Agency in Publishing

"Very helpful and affordable"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the content curation/discovery feature. I'm able to easily find relevant and popular content to share on Facebook, Twitter, etc. by just typing in a few key words. So if I was looking for digital marketing articles posted in the past month, I can just type in "digital marketing" and the most relevant and helpful content shows up first. It saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I wish the calendar settings were a little more intuitive. Also, it would be nice to see suggested content ideas or pre-made content. For instance, if Valentine's Day was coming up, it would be cool to have content suggestions for that day already set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say get it! It's affordable and easy to use. I also like how it lets you include your own branding, so instead of it saying, "Published by SocialPilot," it can say, "Published by [Your Company Name]."

Scheduling and posting content for several clients, across a bunch of different platforms. I like how they have the "Group" function, so you can post to a client's several social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) by just clicking the "Group" instead of each individual social media account.

SocialPilot review by User in Information Technology and Services

"My best business tool"

What do you like best?

Social piolet is a big platform to show your samll business to a large group of people. We can connect all our social account at a single place and can view our progress on different media platforms at a single place.it is a nice way to manage all our business overview and much more we can do here. It even provide browser extension for web so that we can manage our progress on desktop more easily.

What do you dislike?

Somewhwere it is costing more then the features provided by it, this might be a big problem for all the social piolet users

Recommendations to others considering the product

One can use it who have get bore of using different analytical tools for different media platforms.it is a single tool to manage all.

I am managing my small business and view my analytical progress on different media platforms .

SocialPilot review by Bailey  F.
Bailey F.

"User-friendly social media management software"

What do you like best?

I've just switched over to social pilot and I am loving it far more then my previous system I was using. The monthly subscriptions are more reasonable for the tools and abilities they give you. I am a freelancer so I love to get more bang for my buck. The system is fairly easy to figure out and I love that you can get the analytics and different breakdowns for each of your connected profiles. You can also log into personal Facebook pages rather than just business pages, which makes my work much easier.

What do you dislike?

Be mobile app is a bit funky at first. I'm starting to get used to it but it takes some learning to figure out the tools and where things are as it is different than what's on the web.

The main business problem I am solving using social pilot was being able to post to my clients personal Pages as well as groups and events on Facebook. I do social media management for multiple different companies. Also, being able to have analytics on hand as you read each post as well as how each post is performing is very handy to have in one spot.

SocialPilot review by Cindy C.
Cindy C.

"I tried out several smm platforms, and SocialPilot checked all the boxes I needed for lots less cost"

What do you like best?

Being able to use RSS feedsI CHOOSE to schedule at times I CHOOSE; PLUS, the offer suggested posts that are relevant and interesting...PLUS, I can add hashtags# to any of the feeds if i so CHOOSE! (can't choose just ONE 'best' thing!

What do you dislike?

It's missing analytics for other social media accounts other than Facebook and Twitter (I believe).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product did not receive near as much 'press' online, so, I feel lucky to have researched enough resources that it finally popped up - and after giving a 'test-run' to 3 other brands (everypost- too confusing!; dlvr.it and HootSuite - still might use the free version for its user feed interface) this one was equal to, or better, and very reasonable in the cost. The primary reason i went to the plan ($8.25 mo pd annually now) was to get the ability to have another user since i have someone who can help me set up and monitor the accounts.

Freeing up my time to do other business tasks, since social media can automate my postings to most of my social media accounts, (including Google+, which many platforms do not offer at the time of my review.)

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"The functionality we needed for low cost"

What do you like best?

Our organization was looking for a tool that would allow us to have a system of checks and balances with producing social media content across multiple departments. We needed to be able to have an easy to operate platform that flowed content creation to final approval and publishing, outside of the social apps themselves. SocialPilot is that middle man for us that we needed, and it streamlines our efficiency while helping eliminate room for error when multiple voices could collide on social. It's also user friendly for folks that aren't digital natives - especially helpful for us, when our content creators are largely focused on clinical work, while we as marketers are more in tune with branding and voice.

What do you dislike?

At first, I disliked the number of emails we were receiving from SocialPilot about using the tool; we purchased our subscription prematurely to implementing it with clinical units, so it was a bit annoying to constantly be badgered by notifications. But I can't really think of anything within the tool itself that stands out as strikingly poor - it does everything we need it to, without being overwhelming. Some might say it doesn't have enough functionality as some other paid options, but for us it was perfect as to not scare away some of our less digital-marketing-adept users.

We solved the problem of needing a restricted approval process from someone creating social media content, to those needing to review for quality and brand standards. This has allowed our creators to simply and easily upload their proposed content, while making it quite simple to check and push forward.

SocialPilot review by Manoj V.
Manoj V.

"Best Social Media Marketing Tool to automate your sharing"

What do you like best?

SocialPilot is easy to manage and can be handled even by the beginners. It supports all required social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram with support to profiles, pages, and groups.

What do you dislike?

Content recycling is a little bit difficult. We need to set the recycling time manually for each share.

SocialPilot review by miracle  c.
miracle c.

"Social pilot is awesome for a all in one social sharing platform"

What do you like best?

What I like most is its automated posting of rss feeds to social accounts automatedly. It is really nice and budget is handy

What do you dislike?

It is a wonderful application and have not really seen any thing bad in using the application as it has been wonderful, but only that i would have preferred if it has the moderation and approval features added to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good social management system for auto content curation and posting, as i have tried it.

Being able to automatically feed our online audience once at a time from one platform

SocialPilot review by Christopher M. B.
Christopher M. B.

"Fast Consolidated way to share you content across social media"

What do you like best?

I like the ease at which you can create multiple groups and describe these groups and under each group have one to many specific accounts which can include but not limited to Facebook Pate, Twitter Account, Pinterest boards and more.

What do you dislike?

Of course every software has its limitations in the types of accounts you can add. I suppose SocialPilot is working on it, however I would like it if they had other social media accounts that you can link up with including Google +.

Posting to social media can be time consuming and that is where socialpilot is invaluable. Social Pilot allows me to post to several different accounts under different groups and for different industries and clients.

SocialPilot review by Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.

"Multi-access Social Post Scheduler Designed to Get it Done"

What do you like best?

The user interface has been well-designed to avoid the unnecessary learning curve for managers, team members, and customers. Once an account has been created, set up and scheduling can take place immediately. It's not as bulky as some of its competitors.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Too many pros to outweigh any minor negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SocialPilot is worth the cost, better the Hootsuite due to its focus, and will meet more than basic needs. Try it!

SocialPilot allows bulk uploading and scheduling of posts, saving time and resources (able to recycle as needed). Enjoy bringing in clients to see how their information is being managed, which allows them to feel involved and given a sense of ownership (for those who want this level of participation).

SocialPilot review by Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

"Great tool, excellent value"

What do you like best?

I recently switched from another posting tool. I switched because with SocialPilot I am able to post to all of my clients' sites for a subscription price that is less than other tools. It is easy to use, allows me to grant access to my clients to also post, and I love the new analytics! Great tool and excellent value!

What do you dislike?

I've experienced a few instances where I had difficulty posting photos but I am certain this is related to me using Safari on a Mac.

Ability to post to multiple clients' sites as well as to grant them access to also post. Easy to understand analytics.

SocialPilot review by Danik F.
Danik F.

"Useful tool for managing our clients' social media accounts"

What do you like best?

I liked the Client Management feature the most as I can invite clients to the platform and there is no credential exchange.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything disturbing. The platform covers all the necessary features.

We have more than 10 clients managed through SocialPilot, 30+ social media accounts in general.

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Social Pilot All In One - "

What do you like best?

Social Pilot makes my day so much easier by allowing me to post content across social media platforms to multiple accounts and see performance from a single spot.

What do you dislike?

When I had purchased the extended version, I was excited at the Instagram ability, however, it's not as great as I had hoped. It's only a reminder that content needs to be generated and not a posting tool for this particular network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is right and it does all of the things I was looking for in a social media management tool.

It's saving me so much time! I am able to post to Facebook, Twitter, G+ and PInterest for all of my brand accounts with just a single push of a button. I am also able to bulk schedule out posts well in advance.

SocialPilot review by Hayden E.
Hayden E.

"Hayden Ellis-Elliott Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to send one post to a multiple platforms and the ability to schedule the posts to hit your followers at the critical point.

What do you dislike?

You are restricted to the 140 characters for twitter. It would good if it had the ability to create a weblink of the twitter posts, so you don't have to create 2 posts (short version and a ;long version)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your one stop Social Media Marketing platform. It is the only one i recommend to all my clients.

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easily Manage Your Social Media -Affordably!"

What do you like best?

I manage 15+ social media pages. I needed a way to easily schedule and coordinate my posts. I also needed the ability to look at analytics for each page. SocialPilot gives me all of that and at a fraction of the cost of it's competitors. I'm able to schedule hundreds of posts at time. Or just one post for one page.

What do you dislike?

There was a small learning curve but it's very intuitive. I wish I could combine analytics for all of my pages into one place --maybe one day?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SocialPilot. It's easy to use and will allow you to manage multiple social media profiles. It will save you so much time and allow to you focus on other areas of your business. I spend about an hour each week crafting posts, scheduling, and reviewing analytics. SocialPilot does the rest. It's great for holidays-I can can schedule all of my posts and not think about it while I am out.

This helps tremendously with social media management-something we can do internally and not outsource, saving us hundreds of dollars a month!

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"It has gotten better over tim"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive and the bugs seem to be getting worked out pretty well. I like the addition of analytics but would like to see a bit more insight into who the most active followers are and what kind of content they are engaging with.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app still seems a bit buggy. It's not always super responsive and its a bit difficult to make corrections to posts after they are created. Additionally, the app still seems a bit slow to respond leaves me unsure if posts went through or were scheduled correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you need a really complex social media listening and audience management tool, this does a great job at helping you manage your content promotion.

Being able to promote content multiple times for weeks to come, across multiple channels. Time savings.

SocialPilot review by Sheila V.
Sheila V.

"So happy with Social Pilot"

What do you like best?

What i like best is that is easy to use and understand . A clean platform with all that I need to work with

What do you dislike?

Perhaps that in my laptop can't use the same tool as on my phone the one that let you create a post from images an add text

I monitored all my pages easily and quick and also I can make a post so easy from my smartphone if I do not have the time or I do not have my laptop with me

SocialPilot review by Bruce B.
Bruce B.

"Very useful!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to have a multitude of accounts that I can post to within one app.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of support for Instagram. That may be the nature of Instagram, but for it to just send a reminder to send out a pic is not near as helpful as the other features using Twitter, Facebook, etc.

I'm able to schedule promos months ahead of time. That has allowed me to work on other aspects of my business rather than constantly looking at my calendar and trying to remember to send alerts out.

SocialPilot review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"Great Software!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Let's me customize posts properly. Group settings are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Maybe need more analytics. Disconnects social media accounts a lot and need to reconnect. Would be great to be able to tag people/companies in posts (much like Hootsuite does).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful product, great price that should definitely be considered as a replacement for those using Hootsuite.

Running an agency, we run multiple social media accounts. This easily keeps us organized and allows us to save time when posting to all of our networks.

SocialPilot review by Christopher D.
Christopher D.

"Simple User Experience Gets the Job Done."

What do you like best?

We manage a lot of apartment properties and other industries the amount of accounts that we can have on our account is impressive. New features keep popping up show me that this is something that is always being worked on.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a social media monitoring feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great features and pricing is perfect!

Social media management (scheduled postings)

SocialPilot review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"Satisfactory"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the reason why we chose SocialPilot in the first place and that is the approval feature. The contributor can schedule the post for any date and time of his choice and it doesn't get published until it is approved by the manager.

What do you dislike?

For us the worst feature is that the image is not displayed properly on LinkedIn and as we include the link of our website at the end of our post so it shows the H1 of our website on Linkedin as a description. Another thing that we dislike is that while we have purchased the premium version of SocialPilot but only our CEO has access to insights while me and other managers and contributors need to take a trial to get access to insights which doesn't make any sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

We are using SocialPilot to market our business socially.

SocialPilot review by Cecelia T.
Cecelia T.

"Social pilot is perfect!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to bulk upload with photo links. This makes uploading my photos 20x easier.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I couldn't read analytics, but now I can't think of anything since this feature has been added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow us to download analytics in the form of a CSV or PDF file!

This allows me to manage multiple platforms at a time, benefitting my business is a number of ways.

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Reporting, Conversion Tracking and Advocacy - A Complete Social Reporting!"

What do you like best?

Socialpilot is a great tool for managing your social presence. It helps you in numerous ways: discovering relevant content, monitoring social media, posting of content, etc. Easy to use and with lots of reporting, Socialpilot is an invaluable tool for any company that takes social media serious.

What do you dislike?

As I using social pilot since long times, I didn't find any majority issues in it.

With the use of socialpilot, we can regularly be engaged with our users/followers. Also with the scheduling more post at the same time, we can save our precious time behind social media with same work done.

SocialPilot review by Marco P.
Marco P.

"Save time with social network management"

What do you like best?

I very much appreciated the implementation of instagram

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you can select an incorrect profile when publishing because of the very close profile list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to manage and with instagram support

saving a lot of time in the management and I can repeat the arguments with simplicity

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Fantastic, easy to use Social Media management tool"

What do you like best?

Social Pilot's intuitive interface makes it easy to use. The recently rolled out analytics function provides easy access to data from multiple accounts and presents key information that is not normally easy to discern.

What do you dislike?

Some features are still in development, but the increased efficiency in managing content across multiple accounts and platforms far outweighs the burden of having to occasionally log in to one of the platforms directly

We are publishing more content across more accounts and platforms due to the ease of doing so. We are seeing an increased overall reach and engagement as a result.

SocialPilot review by Alaia W.
Alaia W.

"Great affordable social media marketing tool "

What do you like best?

SocialPilot is affordable and easy to use. I was up and running in a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Client portal only gives them access to connect their accounts. If they want to see the calendar, they have to be added as a team member. Also the curated content is a nice feature, but the categories are limited.

Social media isn't all I do, but now that I have social clients again, I needed an affordable management tool that wasn't going to cost me $100s a month for myself, my assistants and my clients to have access.

SocialPilot review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Easy to get started, simple interface and great customer service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface plus the SocialPilot team are always working on ways to make it better.

What do you dislike?

Pinterest scheduling as you need to add each board individually as a single 'account' - adding the Pinterest account and being able to select the boards from there under one account would be better.

This is especially relevant if you have a lot of Pinterest boards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch...

Easier to see what is happening on each account plus it feel more authentic than allowing an app to just spit out content over and over again.

SocialPilot review by Tim W.
Tim W.

"Incredibly powerful platform at an insane price."

What do you like best?

The value. It it has more features than competitors charging 10x price.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It would be nice to see the repeating posts feature tweaked, but this is a feature than most competitors don't have it all. Beyond that, it'd be nice to see instagram integration. Currently i have to use 2 product (socialpilot and onlypult) to do my media scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. You'll save money. And you get premium features like branded facebook integration, dirt cheap.

We're automating all of our social efforts.

SocialPilot review by Bobby Z.
Bobby Z.

"This Tool Saves A Ton of Time"

What do you like best?

I love how quick I can schedule posts compared to what I used to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can pick on, is that it would be nice if my employees could use their user account to schedule posts on my behalf.

This tool keeps me from having to log in and post every day, as well as speeds up the process of scheduling posts. It also allows me to post to my groups on a schedule, which would not be possible otherwise.

SocialPilot review by Ashley A.
Ashley A.

"I have enjoyed using Social Pilot"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is easy to use. I like the calendar

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to set categories for tags to reuse them in the future.

Social Media Management. Not having to think about Social Media all the time

SocialPilot review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Social Pilot is paying for reviews"

What do you like best?

Nothing - I received an unsolicited email from them offering me $20 to review their product here.

What do you dislike?

Paying for reviews is despicable. I refuse to give this company a positive review.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd steer clear of any company offering incentives to write reviews.

None, I haven't even used their product yet. I signed up intending to write a full review for my blog, but that review got put on the back burner while I worked on other articles.

SocialPilot review by Guy H.
Guy H.

"One of the best Social Media Management Tools"

What do you like best?

Very clean dashboard and has all the important Social Media to share your content.

What do you dislike?

No downsides at the moment, I am using Socialpilot 2 years now.

Since 2 years I use Socialpilot to manage client Social Media accounts.

SocialPilot review by Linda Marisa J.
Linda Marisa J.

"Simple and nimble"

What do you like best?

I love the mobile app. It works so well. It allows easy sharing to IG, allows you to create quick image quotes right in the app and integrates well.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had content categories instead of just the 1 queue

This allows me to easily curate, share and schedule content.

SocialPilot review by Administrator in Supermarkets
Administrator in Supermarkets

"Good Product, but has a ways to go."

What do you like best?

The price, and ability to centralize content generation with an approval process.

What do you dislike?

Glitches, such as needing to constantly resign into the app.

Lack of spell check.

Lack of showing contributed posts in chronological order based on scheduled delivery, not creation.

Centralizing social post creation across all of our retail stores.

SocialPilot review by Lefteris T.
Lefteris T.

"Using SocialPilot makes social media sharing more professional"

What do you like best?

I like a lot the Facebook and Twitter Analytics and the reshare button...

What do you dislike?

I dont like the fact that i have to delete manually the already shared posts which go to unscheduled posts

Recommendations to others considering the product

It a little difficult to use, but when you spend the time needed then social media sharing its getting more pro than ever!!!

Social media sharing is more professional with Social Pilot.

SocialPilot review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"Everything ok"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, many networks and many options

What do you dislike?

Not uptodate with Twitter text length / Char count

Managing Social Media Accounts of Social Project

SocialPilot review by Nico R.
Nico R.

"Cool service with XING connection"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. But I like best that it supports XING.

And If I have a problem the support replies very fast.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike. It could have some more analytic functions

Automation and distribution of social media posts.

The main advantage is that it supports XING. Not a lot of services do that.

SocialPilot review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great functionality much easier to use than Hootesuite"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to group accounts this makes using this for a large group much easier

What do you dislike?

Lack of analytics for LinkedIn, this would be very useful.

Have many social media accounts so managing them has been alot easier by using the Queue and group functionalities. Frees up time to create original content and improve the quality of output.

SocialPilot review by Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Social Pilot was fantastic...until we started utilizing team members."

What do you like best?

I like the web interface for social pilot.

What do you dislike?

The app is a bit less than dependable when pushing Instagram notifications. It became rather frustrating, resulting in us deploying other softwares for our Instagram publishing needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple team members posting to Instagram accounts, this is not for you. Once we added team members we never could get the Instagram Post Notifications going to the correct team member. That's really the only complaint I have, but it was huge for us.

Scheduling social has been incredibly helpful, saving hours of work.

Learning about SocialPilot?

* We monitor all SocialPilot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.