SocialPilot Reviews & Product Details

What is SocialPilot?

SocialPilot is a social media marketing automation tool that helps you in scheduling and analyzing your social media marketing activities and thereby increasing your social media efficiency with ease. 1) You can connect over 9 social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Xing and VK with SocialPilot. 2) Share as many as 500 posts and connect over 100 profiles with just one SocialPilot account. 3) Manage your social media conversations with Social Inbox. 4) Add up to 10 team members in your SocialPilot account to delegate sharing and scheduling with Team Collaboration feature. 5) Schedule 100s' of posts at a time uploading a CSV with the Bulk Scheduling feature. 6) Create customized posts for individual social accounts at a time and also mention other Facebook and Twitter profiles for more engagement. 7) Analyze your social media marketing activities with easy to understand Social Media Analytics and Reporting. 8) Have a look on when and what you have scheduled visually with the Social Media Calendar. 9) Never stay out of new content ideas, curate content suggestions and save them as drafts for later use. Add Curated Content and RSS Feeds for a never-ending queue. 10) Wait no more for your client's social media account credentials - just invite them and manage their social accounts effortlessly with the Client Management feature. 11) Create your own customized branded domains for more visibility and recognition with the URL Shorteners SocialPilot provides and get rid of long, unwanted, ugly-looking URLs. And so much more... under one roof! There's a free 14-day trial* to test it out yourself :) *no credit card details required

SocialPilot Screenshots

SocialPilot Reviews

1-25 of 69 total SocialPilot reviews
Real Estate Agent
(Myself Only)

"Social Media Marketing Dashboard on steroids"

What do you like best?

What I really like best about social pilot is the simple interface that makes it easy to navigate through the different features. The option to add curated content and RSS feeds into your content queue is an added bonus. I'm a big ipad/iphone user so the mobile apps are great too as it helps me do my scheduling from my iPad or iPhone without me having to open my laptop or desktop just to send out a tweet or schedule one.

What do you dislike?

I think the pricing is a bit high. I'm looking more into the price range of 15-20 per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Social Pilot is a great tool and I think it does a great job of being a social media marketing hub. It's easy to use and the availability of mobile apps for iphone or ipad is a great bonus if you are someone who really needs to have access to all your accounts in one place wherever you go. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone doing social media marketing.

I think the best solution it does is making social media marketing more centralized so I wouldn't have to go and log in on every account which is of course very time consuming. I also wouldn't have to keep scheduling post on each social media platform as I can just tick a box to schedule it on Facebook, Twitter, etc. So the time save is the best benefit.

Digital Marketing

"Good and Affordable Social Media Scheduler"

What do you like best?

The price was extremely friendly compared to other options out there. It was able to accommodate the large number of accounts we manage and worked relatively reliably. Easy to set-up.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally some social media accounts would get disconnected and it wouldn't alert us in advance. The scheduled posts would just not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good product at a great price. There are a ton of alternatives out in the marketplace, and some of those might be better for specific needs, but Social Pilot was able to accommodate a large number of accounts at a good price for simple scheduling. Very easy to use, affordable, and helped make us more efficient.

We used to use free trials of multiple products, or send out the posts manually. Social Pilot allowed us to schedule posts in advance and not have to worry on a day-to-day basis. This was extremely helpful as we worked with a large number of accounts and clients. Manual was a lot of work.

General Manager & Resident DJ
Music

"Ultimate tool "

What do you like best?

What can you NOT DO with Social Pilot? In all honesty I dont have any clue. The ultimate friendly all in one marketing platform, with features such as: scheduling, adding up to 50 different social accounts, analytics, social calendar and planner, URL shortening, content creation and many many great value tools. I highly recommend any marketer out there to check it out and give it a chance to proof its massive powers

What do you dislike?

Rarely enough I cant say or find anything bad in which worth to share or expand about. Minor small issues which most likely to be fixed as we go, as well as opinions of others in general has never seen to bother me extremely

Wont call it business problems but it sure makes life easy. Convenient, as a system, workflow and general organization, customization, automating etc as a set and forget like tool. These guys will survive and will continue to deliver if you're asking me

Blogger
(Myself Only)

"Rave Review for Social Pilot"

What do you like best?

I love it's ease of use and that you can schedule up to 30 posts which is way more than other platforms. I love the Chrome Extension which allows you to schedule on the go. The interface is beyond easy to use. It automatically shortens your links. You can reshare posts you've previously posted. Social Pilot is one of the best tools to use to schedule all social media - from Twitter to Pinterest to Instagram even Linked In and Tumblr.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I just wish it would do the work for me which is obviously not possible with any platform! I have to remember to set up my queue and as a mom blogger, well, I don't always remember on Sunday or Monday morning to re-establish the queue for the week. It would be great if they sent reminders or notifications that simply said - "hey your queue is empty. why don't you top it up?" I wish SP would autosuggest hashtags - that would be a great addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it out - it is a great platform.

I've been able to schedule social media posts in advance so I don't have to worry about it for the week. It also allows you to capture content on the go with the Chrome extension. So when you find other's blog posts and you want to share, you don't have to inundate your feed immediately you can share over time thereby better engaging your audience.

Owner

"The only social media scheduling tool I use"

What do you like best?

SocialPilot is literally the only social media scheduling and marketing tool I use.

It has a clean and easy to use interface. You just do a post, select which social media platforms you want it to be posted at and bam! You can rest easy the post will be done.

Before joining, I compared prices with other competitors and I was shocked to see that SocialPilot has amazing offerings at insanely low rates. So the pricing here is another key thing I really love.

Finally, I love the fact that you're quickly notified via email in case of any errors, such as when your need to reconnect an account.

It's a valuable tool for any business. I've been using its paid subscription for over 2 years and I'm not stopping any time soon.

What do you dislike?

SocialPilot could do more on the analytics side. It would be great to see more detailed analytics here. This wasn't there when I joined but I'm glad they've been consistently doing something about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great software for anyone who is busy and wants a valuable and affordable social media marketing tool.

I help coach people how to earn online as freelance writers. I also provide many other solutions for online freelancers, such as helping them set up basic blogs, selling valuable ebooks and providing ongoing mentorship.

As a freelance writer for 8 years, I also write for high value businesses and entrepreneurs.

SocialPilot has helped me post to the Facebook groups I founded that have 80,000+ members combined. This has heavily increased my authority in my niche, my subscriptions and most of all my sales!

Marketing Manager

"One of the Best Marketing Tool in Industry"

What do you like best?

SocialPilot is best for managing multiple social media clients accounts. I've been using it for quiet a few months and I'm loving it. Plus, I'm able to connect with RSS feed which is most required in my business. It has user-friendly UI/IX, as compare to other tools available in industry. The Best part is that it supports profile, page and group scheduling.

What do you dislike?

Instagram is still a problem when scheduling.

Calendar can be more intuitive.

Mobile app is not user-friendly.

Along with all these, the pricing doesn't fit to new comers.

Otherwise everything about this product is perfect, till now I haven't faced any issues.

Schedule multiple social media posts and I'm able to connect my clients accounts too. It saves lots of my marketing time. I can either schedule or add the posts to the sharing queue using the browser extension. The app will do the rest.

Sales Manager

"Gran herramienta de gestión de redes sociales si tienes un presupuesto"

What do you like best?

Este software es realmente bueno y fácil de usar. La cantidad de cuentas a controlar es tan grande en comparación con otros competidores que es realmente útil.

What do you dislike?

Como tantos softwares, como una pequeña empresa, realmente extraño la función de "bandeja de entrada social" en el plan profesional. Por esta razón, no puedo usar más este software y usar otros porque debo pagar por otro plan y no vale la pena para nuestra compañía.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Esperaba que la última vez que usara este programa la marca pudiera implementar un motor de búsqueda con etiqueta. No estoy seguro si el servicio básico ofrece eso ahora (podría).

Le permite conectarse con hasta 10 perfiles con hasta 50 publicaciones por día en la versión gratuita, lo cual es ideal para una pequeña empresa. Le permite conectarse a Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc., lo que es sorprendente, ya que una plataforma puede hacer esto.

Community Manager

"Good product, it complies with what it promises 100%."

What do you like best?

Analyzing more economical and functional alternatives than Hootsuite I found SocialPilot, its fresh design and its simple interface has turned this almost unknown product into one of the best management tools in social media at a professional level, its programming calendar system conenidos is something that I like a lot, another of the functions that I call bastate the attention is the personalization of the URLs, besides that you can add 9 platforms of social networks, it allows you to obtain a content healing system to always have with that feed your accounts.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion they should only add the function of automatically posting on Instagram, since other products already have it and it would be a pity that this useful tool is left behind compared to others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the Price-Quality ratio is a very good product, really that for those who can not pay hootsuite, SocialPilot is a very successful alternative.

When you can have all your social media accounts in one tool, it is always going to be beneficial for your work, saving time in your work is gain, not having to change from one window to another and access from one account to another that is an aid that can not be denied with this software.

Inbound Marketing Manager

"This is a very good tool"

What do you like best?

Personally, I like the variety of options you have available for the price, which makes it a viable option in terms of affordability. It integrates well, and is simple to use, and uses a fair amount of different support mechanisms. The Chrome Extension is a fantastic boost to people who need to act on a curated piece of copy in the moment, which truly allows the platform to shine on the same level as far better known social media management tools.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other social media providers, SocialPilot can do with other amenities. Image creation would add a touch that gets it over the top. I also anticipate they will try to add more social media platforms with time, but this is a minor quibble.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The big three social media accounts will mesh with this easily, but Instagram won't be so easily used.

We're solving the main problem of the incredible growth of agency-related social media accounts that we manage. We had been with HootSuite, and faced astronomical cost hikes after being on a free version. SocialPilot alleviates that hike but allows us to meet the oncoming amount of accounts to manage.

Business development manager
(Myself Only)

"Best Tool For Everything"

What do you like best?

Socialpilot is a simple Social media management tool small as well as large companies and agencies that allow you completely automate and schedule your social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Pinterest in order to improve your social media presence and impressions.

What do you dislike?

Their interface could be a little easier to navigate. It takes a while to navigate the dashboard so we can put schedule the post and pictures we want. Also no features or implementation for videos, yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you want to save your money and promote your products or services across all social media, I would recommend SocialPilot.. There are others too such as Hootsuite and Buffer. With SocialPilot it is easier and cheaper options.

For anyone or companies that wants to save money and promote their products or services all over social media platforms, I would recommend SocialPilot. There are others too such as Hootsuite and Buffer. With SocialPilot it is easier and cheaper options.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

The tool helps us a lot with scheduling. All our most used social media platforms can be used on the platform and we really like to use it at our company. A lot of Facebook posts have been scheduled / planned by using the tool and this makes everything so clear.

What do you dislike?

It could be more helpful with creating content. Like a calendar full of fun days to get more creative with our posts on social media channels. Now it feels like it really is missing something, but it is still a great tool to use. And I would surely recommend the tool to anyone who wants to try and schedule their social media posts. It is also free to use for (I tought) 7 days. This must be enough for your company to deside if the tool suits your social media style.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use it and if it does not work, try another tool. But I can assure you that it helps with a lot of problems you are probably having. Social media strategies are hard to create, but by using social pilot we could do it ourselves.

A strategically great Social Media plan that we follow. The social media platform lets us plan the posts easily and by using the tool our social media benefits are really growing. No clients from any of the channels, but it is helping us with getting more attention online and communicating with our clients.

Social Media Strategist and Educator

"One Tool - All Platforms Covered"

What do you like best?

Social Pilot is that social media scheduler that allows us to schedule on almost every one of our favourite networks that include Facebook (pages & groups), Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest. ,

One of the features we love is being able to access curated content that relates to our niche and either instantly post or schedule them. Another of the things that make Social Pilot stand out against over other third-party scheduling tools is the ability to customise and white label with our company logo and business name so that it doesn't look like our content has been scheduled.

What do you dislike?

Instagram is where we currently like to spend our time posting videos and stories but unfortunately, SocialPilot does not offer auto-posting of video content on Instagram. This is a little frustrating as we just don’t have the time to organically post videos often. I'm hoping one day this is something they could offer. The other issues that can be frustrating are the one or two errors that have stopped some of the posts from being published.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Social Pilot is the all-in-one tool to manage your social media channels for your business. Get to know all the tools available and use them as they will help you optimise your online presence.

Social Pilot allows us to schedule our branded content and share curated content that is useful to our audience. It saves us a lot of time whilst building our online presence. It nice to be able to use one tool that covers all our social media network needs.

"Socialpilot for teams and agencies "

What do you like best?

Socialpilot is a simple Social media management tool for teams and agencies that allow you completely automate and schedule your social media posts, improve engagement and analyze results through the desktop and mobile app with ease on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, google my business; Instagram and Pinterest in order to improve your social media presence and reach.

Features:

- Connect 50+ Accounts & Schedule Posts easily.

- Analyze, Monitor & Report Your Social Performance

- Be On Top Of All Conversations With Social Inbox

- Manage Your Social Media Team and their Work

- Content Curation, Discovery & Custom Feeds

- Upload Up to 500 Posts with Bulk Scheduling

What do you dislike?

It can be a cheaper alternative to Buffer and HootSuite, but you have to contact Socialpilot support if you want to learn more about Enterprise plan pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

. It can be a cheaper alternative to Buffer and HootSuite.

Socialpilot is an excellent inexpensive social media tool that help me easily to connect a lot of profiles from different social media accounts, easily find relevant and popular content to share, and increase my website’ Traffic.

Developer Analyst
Financial Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Great for managing multiple social media clients"

What do you like best?

Social Pilot allows you to managing multiple social media accounts for clients. You can categorize clients into groups and post common content to their pages all in one go. Their white label client login feature allow your clients to provide their social media credentials easily in one simple page. No more chasing clients for login and passwords. The content feeds allow you to schedule content in advance and post common content to groups. You can also create different schedules for each client. The best part is the price, I used to use HootSuite for my clients, but since I started using Social pilot, I never looked back.

What do you dislike?

Their interface could be a little easier to navigate. It takes a few times to find exactly where to go to set up the scheduled content and feeds. Another feature I would love for their white label is for a custom domain. Clients still see the social pilot name in the url when they login in to their login dashboard. It's not a deal breaker though. It's still easier than chasing clients for logins. I would also like for clients to be able to see a history of the posts that were posted or metrics of post results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you manage clients and are tired of searching for content to post, try social pilot. I think you will find that they make your job easier.

Provide social media services to a large group of clients. It saves lots of time by allow us to find and post content to the schedule in advance. Clients have their content post on multiple sites with one click.

Response from Jimit Bagadiya of SocialPilot

Hi Ever Espana,

Wow, that's a great review. I am obliged to hear such amazing things about how you like SocialPilot and how it makes your social media needs easier.

We'll definitely look more into the client management feature for a better client experience. Thanks for your suggestions.

Glad to have users like you.

Regards,

CEO

"Best SMM Tool With Amazing Features!!"

What do you like best?

I am totally in love with Socialpilot! I use it for my website (TheMaverickSpirit) promotions. The best thing about it is the simplicity of dashboard! You can easily navigate from one tab to another and get your job done quickly.

What do you dislike?

Recently, I came to know that Socialpilot is increasing their prices!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People if you want to save your money and promote your service virally over social media platforms then you should definitely try out Socialpilot. You won't regret it! All popular services like Hootsuite and Buffer provide same services but then they are way too expensive for startups and small business owners.

I am scheduling my blog post as well as promotional material virally over the Internet with Socialpilot. Best thing is you can track the success of your post as well as your social accounts under one roof!

Response from Jimit Bagadiya of SocialPilot

Hi Ankita,

Glad to know you love SocialPilot and it helps you ease out your daily social media activities. It's great to know you would want to recommend SocialPilot to your fellow people being their perfect choice.

We can definitely understand the discontent due to the price increase, but once you start using SocialPilot, you figured it yourself that spending this amount is surely worth it. :D

Thanks,

SEO & Social Media Manager

"Impressed with the features and process of SocialPilot"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to group accounts together, and especially like being able to post to Pinterest and Google Plus. I was lightly disappointed that originally there were no analytics available, but that has been been recently changed, and I am impressed with the quality of the reporting.

What do you dislike?

I hope that the developers will add this feature next: the ability to "tag" other profiles in the posts. If I post on Facebook, and want to include another FB profile in my post, I cannot *yet* do it from the SocialPilot dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a good value, you get unbranded Facebook posting, Facebook & Twitter analytics, and scheduled posting features that are as good (or better) than other software. I also like how you can implement url-shortening services into the posts. I am very pleased of the decision to use Social Pilot to process the needs of my social media clients.

SocialPilot solves the issue of posting to multiple profiles for multiple clients. This saves my boutique agency huge blocks of time. Their post scheduling features are also a massive time saver, and the suggested curated content is also a great benefit.

AP

"Very helpful and affordable"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the content curation/discovery feature. I'm able to easily find relevant and popular content to share on Facebook, Twitter, etc. by just typing in a few key words. So if I was looking for digital marketing articles posted in the past month, I can just type in "digital marketing" and the most relevant and helpful content shows up first. It saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I wish the calendar settings were a little more intuitive. Also, it would be nice to see suggested content ideas or pre-made content. For instance, if Valentine's Day was coming up, it would be cool to have content suggestions for that day already set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd say get it! It's affordable and easy to use. I also like how it lets you include your own branding, so instead of it saying, "Published by SocialPilot," it can say, "Published by [Your Company Name]."

Scheduling and posting content for several clients, across a bunch of different platforms. I like how they have the "Group" function, so you can post to a client's several social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) by just clicking the "Group" instead of each individual social media account.

Response from Jimit Bagadiya of SocialPilot

Hi there,

Pleased to know the Curated Content feature is your favorite one and eases out so much of your marketing activities.

We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day and such reviews give us a boost.

We surely look into your suggestions and pass it to our suggestions list.Thanks!

Regards,

"My best business tool"

What do you like best?

Social piolet is a big platform to show your samll business to a large group of people. We can connect all our social account at a single place and can view our progress on different media platforms at a single place.it is a nice way to manage all our business overview and much more we can do here. It even provide browser extension for web so that we can manage our progress on desktop more easily.

What do you dislike?

Somewhwere it is costing more then the features provided by it, this might be a big problem for all the social piolet users

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One can use it who have get bore of using different analytical tools for different media platforms.it is a single tool to manage all.

I am managing my small business and view my analytical progress on different media platforms .

"User-friendly social media management software"

What do you like best?

I've just switched over to social pilot and I am loving it far more then my previous system I was using. The monthly subscriptions are more reasonable for the tools and abilities they give you. I am a freelancer so I love to get more bang for my buck. The system is fairly easy to figure out and I love that you can get the analytics and different breakdowns for each of your connected profiles. You can also log into personal Facebook pages rather than just business pages, which makes my work much easier.

What do you dislike?

Be mobile app is a bit funky at first. I'm starting to get used to it but it takes some learning to figure out the tools and where things are as it is different than what's on the web.

The main business problem I am solving using social pilot was being able to post to my clients personal Pages as well as groups and events on Facebook. I do social media management for multiple different companies. Also, being able to have analytics on hand as you read each post as well as how each post is performing is very handy to have in one spot.

Owner
Real Estate

"I tried out several smm platforms, and SocialPilot checked all the boxes I needed for lots less cost"

What do you like best?

Being able to use RSS feedsI CHOOSE to schedule at times I CHOOSE; PLUS, the offer suggested posts that are relevant and interesting...PLUS, I can add hashtags# to any of the feeds if i so CHOOSE! (can't choose just ONE 'best' thing!

What do you dislike?

It's missing analytics for other social media accounts other than Facebook and Twitter (I believe).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product did not receive near as much 'press' online, so, I feel lucky to have researched enough resources that it finally popped up - and after giving a 'test-run' to 3 other brands (everypost- too confusing!; dlvr.it and HootSuite - still might use the free version for its user feed interface) this one was equal to, or better, and very reasonable in the cost. The primary reason i went to the plan ($8.25 mo pd annually now) was to get the ability to have another user since i have someone who can help me set up and monitor the accounts.

Freeing up my time to do other business tasks, since social media can automate my postings to most of my social media accounts, (including Google+, which many platforms do not offer at the time of my review.)

AH

"The functionality we needed for low cost"

What do you like best?

Our organization was looking for a tool that would allow us to have a system of checks and balances with producing social media content across multiple departments. We needed to be able to have an easy to operate platform that flowed content creation to final approval and publishing, outside of the social apps themselves. SocialPilot is that middle man for us that we needed, and it streamlines our efficiency while helping eliminate room for error when multiple voices could collide on social. It's also user friendly for folks that aren't digital natives - especially helpful for us, when our content creators are largely focused on clinical work, while we as marketers are more in tune with branding and voice.

What do you dislike?

At first, I disliked the number of emails we were receiving from SocialPilot about using the tool; we purchased our subscription prematurely to implementing it with clinical units, so it was a bit annoying to constantly be badgered by notifications. But I can't really think of anything within the tool itself that stands out as strikingly poor - it does everything we need it to, without being overwhelming. Some might say it doesn't have enough functionality as some other paid options, but for us it was perfect as to not scare away some of our less digital-marketing-adept users.

We solved the problem of needing a restricted approval process from someone creating social media content, to those needing to review for quality and brand standards. This has allowed our creators to simply and easily upload their proposed content, while making it quite simple to check and push forward.

Response from Jimit Bagadiya of SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Excited to know SocialPilot fits perfectly with your social media needs and this is the tool you have been looking for.

We can understand how so many incoming emails can be, but these email rounds are for you to completely get familiar with SocialPilot so that you can use it to the fullest of what you are paying for. You can anytime unsubscribe yourself from our list and also choose email preferences from your settings to stop receiving emails regularly.

Kind Regards,

Writer and Founder
Writing and Editing

"Best Social Media Marketing Tool to automate your sharing"

What do you like best?

SocialPilot is easy to manage and can be handled even by the beginners. It supports all required social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram with support to profiles, pages, and groups.

What do you dislike?

Content recycling is a little bit difficult. We need to set the recycling time manually for each share.

Mr

"Social pilot is awesome for a all in one social sharing platform"

What do you like best?

What I like most is its automated posting of rss feeds to social accounts automatedly. It is really nice and budget is handy

What do you dislike?

It is a wonderful application and have not really seen any thing bad in using the application as it has been wonderful, but only that i would have preferred if it has the moderation and approval features added to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good social management system for auto content curation and posting, as i have tried it.

Being able to automatically feed our online audience once at a time from one platform

Admitologist-Hospitalist
Internet

"Fast Consolidated way to share you content across social media"

What do you like best?

I like the ease at which you can create multiple groups and describe these groups and under each group have one to many specific accounts which can include but not limited to Facebook Pate, Twitter Account, Pinterest boards and more.

What do you dislike?

Of course every software has its limitations in the types of accounts you can add. I suppose SocialPilot is working on it, however I would like it if they had other social media accounts that you can link up with including Google +.

Posting to social media can be time consuming and that is where socialpilot is invaluable. Social Pilot allows me to post to several different accounts under different groups and for different industries and clients.

Freelance Marketing Consultant
Consumer Services

"Multi-access Social Post Scheduler Designed to Get it Done"

What do you like best?

The user interface has been well-designed to avoid the unnecessary learning curve for managers, team members, and customers. Once an account has been created, set up and scheduling can take place immediately. It's not as bulky as some of its competitors.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Too many pros to outweigh any minor negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SocialPilot is worth the cost, better the Hootsuite due to its focus, and will meet more than basic needs. Try it!

SocialPilot allows bulk uploading and scheduling of posts, saving time and resources (able to recycle as needed). Enjoy bringing in clients to see how their information is being managed, which allows them to feel involved and given a sense of ownership (for those who want this level of participation).

Response from Jimit Bagadiya of SocialPilot

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. Excited to know you find SocialPilot intuitive and is worth the cost! Glad to know the features offered are useful and helps in your social media marketing.

Kind Regards,

8.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for SocialPilot?

SocialPilot Categories on G2