Visme Reviews & Product Details

What is Visme?

Used in over 100 countries, Visme is an intuitive online tool that allows non-designers and professional to create beautiful interactive Presentations and Infographics right in their browser. Visme provides a great starting point with hundreds of easy-to-edit templates, thousands of icons and images along with the ability to upload your own assets, add media including video and audio to create compelling visual content that goes beyond traditional content. Visme allows individual and team plans empowering companies and organizations to create public and private brand specific content and improve the pace at which they create, collaborate and share their presentations, reports and other visual content. Users can organize the project data in folders and provide role-based permissions to related teams or individuals. Moreover, Visme comes with several automation features for publishing and display, that allow the publishers to set the times to automate the online presentations and analytics to track the effectiveness of the published content.

Visme Screenshots

Visme Reviews

1-25 of 67 total VIsme reviews
Becaria ingeniería, desarrollo proyecto I+D
Oil & Energy

"To create free great illustrations"

What do you like best?

Visme allows me to create infographics, animations, very professional presentations and really great graphics, among other things. Visme offers me a large number of templates that facilitate the creative experience and that has many customizable features. Visme is free and with this I get a great product without paying out of pocket money. Visme facilitates the download of the content that I have created in multiple formats such as images, PDF, HTML or I can directly insert the content that I have created in a URL or even in a blog.

What do you dislike?

Without a doubt the main disadvantage that I have when using free Visme is that all the illustrations that I create here have the logo or watermark of the application. Another negative aspect is that only three simultaneous projects allow me and this limits my creative capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Visme is a great option if you need to generate limited media content for a few images a week since the free version has a project limitation, if you need more support it is necessary to upgrade to a premium version.

We use this software to create all the visual content necessary for presentations at work, as I only require certain graphics a week I can use the free version and I get a great service, besides the images are downloaded in great quality which favors me in the professional aspect

Normally I do many infographics and despite using the free version, there are many customization options that allow me to generate unique and attractive content in compatible formats.

Content Marketing Manager & Community Builder

"Very little to enjoy"

What do you like best?

The templates are fun and far better for my needs than similar products. It's also relatively easy to use, though the font options are very limited.

What do you dislike?

Everything else. It sounds extreme, but it feels extreme. It's one of the most frustrating products I've ever worked with.

* Undo has no consistency. If I move something, the undo MAY or MAY NOT move it back to its original location. If you undo the text, it may or may actually delete the whole thing.

* Adding a templated block is actually impossible. There are no options that aren't premium, but you also can't exit out of it (at least in Chrome).

* There's no REDO option. Because undo works so terribly, there's also not an option to redo the change.

* It's difficult to clear the board and start over on a clean version of a template. I've had to fight with it for about 10 minutes before it finally did it.

* I could go on, but I'll throw this out there: Keyboard short cuts are very inconsistent in working. You're better off just not using it at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly suggest looking at other options. Visme may be useful for a premium/paid option, but my experience was less than desirable. I can't imagine upgrading for it. Does it look nice? Yes. Does it make it "easy" to create charts? Yes but not really. There are too bugs to make it effective.

I was looking for a way to make a chart-based infographic. Visme had the best ready-to-go templates I could edit to my needs. However, the issues were just too overwhelming.

Graphic designer
(Myself Only)

"My favorite to design quickly and online"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Visme is that I can create many things in a single program, I can create professional presentations, infographics, animations, product demonstrations, advertising banners, etc. It also allows me to perform without greater knowledge, with an intuitive interface and with templates so as not to start from scratch, graphic works that only someone with a good handle of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator could achieve.

What do you dislike?

Sincerely, Visme has been a very useful program for me and until today I liked everything about it. Every day I know more about the program and I am surprised at how functional and complete it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Visme we have thousands of default elements to add instantly.

100 MB of free storage plus insertion of external elements through sources such as YouTube and Vimeo.

Visme is great, the designs for my visual content are made with this program, and practically all my graphic works I do in Visme. The result I have obtained is excellent designs of high quality and creativity. Also I can save my files in the cloud (more space, embedding in websites, availability anywhere through any current browser, etc.)

Associate Graphic Designer at Boucher + Co.

"It provides innovation with good style."

What do you like best?

I love being able to use visual graphics for professional documents and presentations with great ease. It is important to say that most of the graphics are already well developed, so it is about researching the right idea instead of how to create something personalized, this is very positive since it saves us time in projects that are relatively easy to create. They have excellent customer support, so there will be no problems to solve obstacles or ask for help. Dress makes the creation of visual elements very simple.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little frustrating because, while there is a lot of support for custom graphics, if you are trying to do some work without compatibility, it will be a small problem. Therefore, it is best to review well before undertaking. The website has been updated in a short time, however, the documentation should be a bit more feasible at the time of understanding in a more logical way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program is very good for companies with goals of creation and innovation of multiple infographics. I would definitely recommend Visme because it has the necessary functions to establish great actions.

In summary, the use that has been given to this program has been in favor of the objectives, specifically we have been able to create new data products very quickly with Visme; He is very agile for this type of projects. In addition to serving our main graphic systems for large presentations and also for simple or advanced organizational projects.

Project Engineer
Oil & Energy

" Makes presentations of high quality, with modern images and adjusted according to what you want. "

What do you like best?

This is a highly recommended work tool that can be used by professionals in the work area or also by students in subject presentations. This software has templates with varied and very modern designs that make presentations of high quality modern designs and suitable for each requirement. It is very easy to use, quite friendly, it does not need previous preparation for its use, it offers facilities in its installation from a mobile phone or a desktop computer.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools offered are not synonymous, it has graphic functions that can be complex in their use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It allows me to export images from the web, share information in high quality presentation with my colleagues and with my team of studies in univsidad. It is a tool that offers you a reach of all by offering a free version on the web.

ith this software I can make presentations for my exhibitions in academic classes, also in my work as a project manager I can recommend my work teams the use of this information in order to give professionalism to our work.

Mehdi Khosravi

"Future of presentation in my opinion"

What do you like best?

Access to a large number of ready-made graphic templates, the ability to use animation and visual effects in providing information and data without having the skill and specialized graphical information, the very proper categorization of templates, the prediction of the step-by-step design implementation and providing the content in Visme and the ability to publish and download in a variety of formats are part of many special features of Visme that have made it possible for me to migrate from PowerPoint to Visme after a long time.

What do you dislike?

Despite having a lot of interesting settings in the words and titles section, there are no non-English language fonts in Visme. On the other hand, the ability to upload video was restricted to YouTube and Vimeo, and it would have been better if the video could be uploaded directly from local places too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a powerful and effortless tool to provide your data and content that is up to date and always have the support you need, try Visme.

I had two superb presentations with Visme at the University. The features that Visme provided me with, the quick and proper support I received, educational videos and weekly webinars, along with a bit of time and creativity, gave me a five-star presentation, and my professor and my classmates were very fascinated. Content that has been barely to be collected, deserves an powerful tool for showing. For me this was Visme.

Library Director

"Wonderful customer support!"

What do you like best?

I recently created a visme account and encountered an issue when logging back in. Customer support was excellent and efficient! I had used it for several days (but had never logged out I guess) and had several slides created. I logged out on Friday afternoon and when I tried to use it again on Tuesday, I could not sign in. I was a bit panicked, but Ardin was extremely patient and helpful and worked until my issue was resolved.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at this time. I am too new to the product to give any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am a new user of visme. I signed up individually and in the trial and after the webinar felt this would be extremely helpful in creating visually interesting and engaging presentations.

I am very excited about using the presentation software. I am creating my first one using visme right now and am very pleased with the content and style of everything I am discovering.

Especialista en marketing digital
(Myself Only)

"Excellent resource to create amazing presentations."

What do you like best?

There is an aspect that if or if I must say that is the one that attracts me most of this service and are its templates, these are incredibly professional, it shows that the designers captured the simplicity and elegance in these templates. The set comes complete with a logical sequence that should be the presentation. It's just emptying information and changing colors in my personal opinion.

What do you dislike?

The limitations of numbers of presentations that can be created in the free version are sufficient, because I understand that it must monetize mainly for its maintenance, but I do not see why the logo must appear and not give the option to place ours.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Professional results, if it is what you want in terms of presentation or elaboration of infographics use Visme.

With it I elaborated my presentations of service rendering what represents my beam up my sleeve in the constant previous meetings that I realize to my potential clients.

Marketing Manager

"High quality charts and graphs with fast generation capabilities"

What do you like best?

I like how quick and easy it is to create visual graphics for professional documents and presentations. Unlike some similar online tools I've seen, the templates and overall quality of the graphics on Visme are suitable for the highest level business materials. Using Visme isn't complicated, so most people I work with can use it to generate visual elements without any issues.

What do you dislike?

Visme has so far exceeded our expectations, so I can't really list many things to dislike. For more detailed design specifications though, I can see how Visme is probably not the best system to customize graphics in great detail. Also, since there are many templates in Visme, there is a chance that we'll generate graphics that look the same as other people's graphics.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even if you're a competent graphic designer, Visme can make your life easier by providing the graphic elements for you to work with. You won't need to spend as much time illustrating original design elements or buy assets from a stock image website.

When we need high quality infographics for our physical and digital business materials, we can count on Visme to be able to generate great graphics quickly. I really think that the graphics we've made through Visme have improved the overall quality of our materials by making them more engaging and easy to follow. I strongly feel that we have had many promotional campaigns and business presentations succeed due in large part to our graphics from Visme.

Coach deportivo
(Myself Only)

" With Visme ,we can create from presentations to banners. "

What do you like best?

The graphic resources are of high quality, an interactive program with excellent support support. The amount and variety of customizable templates to create the projects are full of creativity and professionalism. An element that I call my attention is to be able to configure the spacing between words or letters which allows us to configure the text to our measure. When a slide is added, a series of templates associated with the theme come out and we can select the one that best suits us, this is a clear differentiating element of power point.

What do you dislike?

The basic plan that is free is very limited, you can only create five projects, it also does not give the option to include our logo, but that of Visme appears as such. If we mention the standard, the number of projects increases to 15, however, there are times when this amount is not enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple to use, the projects stand out. I am happy for all this time that I have used it so I can only recommend it.

Create my presentations and infographics with a lot of professionalism and saving hours of work. Visme gives you the best templates with the ease of customizing it.

Account Executive

"Visme takes the grind out of creating business graphics"

What do you like best?

The amount of templates Visme has is enough to cover most all of our business needs. There are many graphic elements we can use to improve existing marketing and presentation content and also templates we can use presentations themselves. The design and editing tools gives us a good amount of control that ultimately lets us configure designs to our general specifications. We can download files in common file formats that give us very high resolution for print and digital media.

What do you dislike?

The design tools are generally easy to use, but for people that are used to a certain layout and functionality, it may take some time to get used to Visme's particular tools. Though the Visme tools are good enough to work with templates and execute basic modifications, we don't really have the full range of tools that allow us the complete control we get in standard graphic design software like Microsoft Paint or Adobe software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Visme for business graphics that can really pop and take your media to the next level. You won't have to devote much time to generating graphics, but I think you should do your best to learn how to modify graphics to make them more of your own.

I can look to Visme as a source for very high quality business graphics that I can use for social media and blog posts, presentations and print media. It has actually provided me with marketing and presentation ideas that I hadn't considered using before. The quality of our visual media is dramatically increased with most of the Visme graphics we use. We're able to create graphics that compete with many professionally made graphics we've purchased in the past.

CEO

"Visme took my company to the next level in effective communications"

What do you like best?

I had been looking for an app to elevate our firm's communications well beyond the capabilities of the more traditional alternatives. With Visme, we were able to immediately start producing communications that "wowed!" even though we have no graphic art training or experience in the company. I think our materials now comfortably compete well even against our largest competitors. It's easy to use and there are no practical limits as to what can be created from presentations to infographics to social media.

What do you dislike?

One of the incumbrances that we have encountered is not being able to quickly and efficiently copy-and-paste a slide from a presentation into an infographic block. Also, sometimes when we try to "undo" actions, it won't go back too far in the iterations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best tool we have ever used to create effective communications.

Effective communications is a must for consulting companies. Having unlimited ways to express ideas and concepts is important to our success whether in presentations, infographics, or social media.

Founder
(Myself Only)

"Straightforward to use and GREAT support"

What do you like best?

Their support was extremely quick to respond and they sent me a video showing me exactly how to do what I was looking for.

It is pretty easy to get started. Just grab a pencil and piece of paper to map out what you want to show, then find a template that looks similar to customize. So far, I've made two flowcharts and I love the maneuverability of the lines/arrows especially! The drag and drop dots plus the ability to specify "roundness" of corners and style of the line makes it easy to achieve your desired look.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the "snappable" alignment makes it tricky to put something where you actually want it, if that desired spot isn't one of the snap dots. However, I just work around this whenever it comes up by zooming in further to put more screen space between placements.

It would be nice to at least have some ability to download high resolution for free. Even if there was a limit on how many you could download.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anything you can't pick up on your own, you can easily learn it with their training videos. If that doesn't work, their support is highly responsive!

Our business is an online course company that teaches people life skills they need to know but don't learn in school, like how to do taxes, choose health insurance, meal plan, etc. Currently, we're using Visme to create flowcharts for a 10,000+ word guide on credit cards - so it's helping us take some dense and potentially confusing information and make it more digestible and learnable for our readers! That's the number one value benefit, but also on a tactical level, it's cutting down the time we'd need to create a visually-appealing infographic of comparable quality in another tool.

Marketing Manager

"Visme basically walks me through each design step"

What do you like best?

Visme's user experience guides users through almost every step of the design process. Though infographics seem to be what they're known for, there are actually many templates for lots of different media inside of Visme. I can create documents, brochures and just about all of the major types of digital and print marketing materials I need. There are simple tools that allow us to modify the positioning and sizing of the various design elements we add. We can add our own content, like text, photos and video, but also have a huge selection of assets to chose from in Visme's library.

What do you dislike?

For those that don't like to have their hand held too much, Visme might be a bit overbearing. I like it for the most part, but I also like to have more space and freedom to design on my own. Sure, it's possible to create just about whatever you have in mind, but working within Visme's system isn't as flexible as a traditional industry design application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Visme can help you meet deadlines if you're ever in a bind. It allows you to have a design option whenever your a professional designer isn't available.

Visme is a design platform that I can go to for high quality templates to create professional infographics, documents and other media in a short amount of time. It's especially useful when I can't seem to come up with initial ideas for materials. I've use many of the graphics in presentations both internally and for clients.

President | Marketing Strategist

"Outstanding Visual Design Tool - Easy To Use & Powerful!"

What do you like best?

Visme makes creating solid visually designed documents of many kinds easy and straightforward. You can create everything from infographics, presentations, social media posts and headers, to printable documents with Visme.

What makes Visme so great is that it provides all the high-quality elements you need for the designs, access to tons of great photos and icons, and enables you to seamlessly try different color themes across your design with one click.

For anyone familiar with graphic design, you will find Visme empowers you to create visually stunning designs quicker than in Adobe products. And for those unfamiliar with graphic design, Visme helps keep you within the guidelines of creating well designed documents (i.e. you have to work to create bad designs).

The templates are really good. For example, under the infographics and presentation sections, you will find very well designed templates that look great and have transitions built into them.

You cannot go wrong with Visme.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see Visme take their platform and build a video creation tool for sharable social videos. For example simple text and graphic posts that have animated text fly in and out etc.

The only other things I wished it could do is once you save your presentations as a powerpoint, I wish the elements were editable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Visme has been great for our team. I recommend you give it a try and see how it can help you deliver great graphics in less time.

Quick design of good quality documents.

National Graphic Designer

"Beautiful Templates, Great Toolbox of Ready-to-use Assets"

What do you like best?

The templates are really beautiful, and I appreciate that you are able to customize most of the elements available in the Visme toolbox (icons, shapes, design elements). It's also convenient to have the Unsplash photo library accessible through the Visme panels.

What do you dislike?

I wish my Wacom pen tablet worked well on Visme. My pen tablet really helps me ergonomically, but it did not register well at all with Visme.

Also, I wish that there were some kind of warning regarding the file size limits for the export to PowerPoint option before I was at the very end of my project.

More importantly, with the PowerPoint export, I was assuming that the design components of my Visme design were going to be editable on the PowerPoint export. I essentially have to recreate the design in PowerPoint now for the presenter to be able to make last minute changes.

I also wish that there were a way to constrain proportions when sizing up or down images/elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recognize that export to PPT doesn't create an editable file within PPT.

Customer service has been attentive and professional.

Coming up with ideas has been easier with the template library provided by Visme.

I like that this is a web-based app so I can pick up my project from any computer.

I love the ease of sharing my work with my colleagues through Visme.

I love the auto-saving feature as well.

Founder & CEO
(Myself Only)

"Design Meets Data With Ease"

What do you like best?

As a data-driven copywriter and Visme user since 2016 I love the flexibility that the platform gives me. I’m able to create beautifully designed graphics and elements for my business as well as track engagement natively on their platform.

Whether I’m creating a new webinar, content for my Instagram feed or putting together graphics for my newsletter Email 411.

I also love the evolution that Visme has gone through over the years, adding more features like templates, presentations offline via HTML5, the option to enter in your company branding and fonts to fit every message.

Visme helps me build out the creative assets and materials that I use within my marketing stack with ease.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to set to default a specific folder once I've logged in instead of displaying all my projects.

I'm able to create my own marketing materials from webinars to business cards without having to hire a graphics designer. The final product is professional, put together and polished.

Mr.

"Bringing together historical narrative, visual archeology, and statistical analysis."

What do you like best?

My research project consisted of experimenting with digital processing and visualizations within the framework of the historical development of urban mobility in a city. Results of traffic counts, maps, photos, and moving images of a bridge in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) over a 140 year period were collected to provide insight on how public space, cycling, walking, public transit, automobility, etc. has developed during its existence.

Processing this diverse set of data and converting it into relevant digital visualizations proved impressively easy with Visme. It is a brilliant all-in-one visual content platform that allowed me to combine a historical narrative, visual archeology, and statistical analysis in a single online infographic. My superiors at the University of Maastricht and at the Foundation for the History of Technology were very much impressed with the end result and so am I.

What do you dislike?

There could be some improvements made for the ease of use, albeit little. For instance, when clicking on one of your blocks you automatically open the 'graphics' tab on the left of your screen. But if you just wish to duplicate the block or move it up or down, then this tab is not relevant in any way. But I feel like it is nitpicking at this point.

Being able to upload these rich infographics to a website dedicated to mapping the historical development of urban mobility in different cities gives way to some great opportunities for further research. Website visitors can then experience the stories, images and data of their own city. In addition, by combining similar Visme infographics with data, images, and stories from other cities, differences become visible and offer points for comparison.

Owner of overloadmastery.com
(Myself Only)

"One of the best drag and drop software there is for small business owners"

What do you like best?

I've been an active user of visme for almost a year and I couldn't be more satisfied with their service.

Thank's to visme, I can get all my designing need's done in one place.

For example, I use visme to design all my blog post and headers image, Pinterest pin and of course some infographic that I share on social media and use as a lead magnet.

I'm kind of a perfectionist so I can't stress enough how much I appreciate to have access to huge varieties of gorgeous templates that are very easy to modify and look like I hired a designer to do them when I share it with my audience

Just like for any powerful software, there is a small learning curve when you first start using visme but I highly recommend you to push through it and you will quickly realize how valuable visme can be for your business.

Also, their team is highly responsive to their customer's query and seems very open to apply new suggestions.

A few days ago, I emailed them about a feature that is absent from their slide presentation mode and I been told that they liked my idea so much that they are now working in incorporating it in their next update.

As a small business owner and solopreneur, visme make my life a lot easier and save me a lot of time to focus on more important things.

If you own a business, I think you should take advantage of visme free trial and see if it a right fit for you.

who knows? you might end up loving it more than I do.

What do you dislike?

Not really a con but I would like them to update or add new blog post headers to their existing library.

Created dozen of blog post headers

All my Pinterest pins are made with visme

Made a few infographics to share on social media

In the process of using their ebook template to create a lead magnet

Founder
(Myself Only)

"Best drag and drop graphics software with largest collection of images and icons EVER!!!"

What do you like best?

I love the interface and selection of images and icons to choose from. I love the fact that I can host my PDFs and listicles on their site and have the animations play when a user opens them up.

I use their pre-made templates and just tailor the content, colors and branding as my own.

I really like there tutorial and fast customer support.

I also enjoy being able to add my own images to the templates and it letting me know if the file size is too big.

Being able to add your creation to websites, shareable link and downloads are great.

I plan on creatin my next slide deck with Visme.

As of now I am just creating interactive PDFs and lisitcles for my audience.

The user interface is also very fast. I have never had an issue with the software lagging of stuttering due to large files.

What do you dislike?

Wish they had a mobile viewing option so I could preview and ensure all looks good on mobile.

However, when on my computer I can adjust text and images while refreshing my mobile device and the changes take place instantly.

So it's not really a "dislike".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the trial a shot.

Take some time and explore the software.

They have great tutorials and can help anyone get started.

I am solving technical and creation issues around online video and video marketing.

I

Owner

"Visme saves our time and money"

What do you like best?

Visme’s free version allows you to do a lot, but the paid version has features which eventually save the day for biz owners. The paid version has a variety of photos, templates, illustrations, clip art, shapes, and backgrounds, which aren’t separately charged. I love its innovative features like changing color palette, background or canvas size in one click, adding video and audio to the presentation. You can also tile a photo in the background. Making presentation and infographics is easier and faster, you can also use this to create high-resolution social media graphics, media kits, brochures, e-books, and other custom graphics. The entire program is easy to use and takes very less time to understand.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much to dislike. I couldn’t export the animation to Gif or Mp4, the feature is coming soon and I know they are working on it. I would also like more placeholders and frames in their library. I suggest they add templates and grids for creating a photo collage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it; it will save your time, money and energy.

We are a graphic design startup with limited resources. We use Visme to create presentations, infographics, social media graphics, and brochures for our clients. It makes our job easier and faster because we don’t have to waste too much time searching for or creating design elements.

Graphic designer
(Myself Only)

"My best ally to give a plus to my designs and graphics"

What do you like best?

What I like about Visme is that it is an online tool that allows me to create designs that make my presentations more dynamic to visually communicate data, concepts and ideas.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it is a bit slow but in general it is an excellent online application, free and very professional

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Visme is designed in a very intuitive way so that anyone without much design knowledge can create good visual content, relying on the different predetermined templates or initiating a blank canvas that we will assemble to our taste and needs.

It is a great help for my work as a designer because this tool allows me to create banners, infographics, animations, professional presentations, graphics, among others. The application has a number of templates that make the design easier.

E-Commerce Specialist
Sporting Goods

"Visme saves the day again and again"

What do you like best?

Its intuitive interface has exactly what you need and is easy to use. Their free version still allows you do do a lot, but the paid version is totally affordable. Beautifully designed templates for just about any need. Seemingly endless photos to use that are gorgeous and modern. Support is helpful, friendly, and super fast. And on top of that, their blog has actually really super nice articles on "designing for non-designers" that break the mountainous topic of design into easy to understand basics that you can take straight to Visme and make images and slides that make people go WOW. Everything is faster, better, and just plain looks better.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't find it sooner. And I haven't yet found a way to just paste/import some Excel cells into it to make a simple table.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Thank me later.

I need apps that not only make graphics and presentations, but save time and make things look great. Back in the day I would use Photoshop, Adobe Flash, and html. Today I can use web-based apps (Pixlr, vectr, and Visme) and while they are simple, they have the core features that are needed to make images that wow. The simplicity saves me time, and the output is professional grade with hardly even trying. It's fun, fast, and turns out really great end results.

Founder | Business Coach
Management Consulting
(Myself Only)

"Upgrade Your Business Presentation with Visme"

What do you like best?

I love creating interactive presentations and engaging infographics. Visme allows me to create and provide content that is both informative and polished.

What do you dislike?

Visme has a smaller library of templates, but I understand it is a work in progress. The more users who contribute to it the better it will become.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With any new product or service, there is a learning curve. I consider myself adventurous and confident when using new technology, but it still took me some time to get used to using Visme. Most of this comes from learning navigation, features, and adjusting my habits from previous products.

Visme allows me to create and embed visually appealing graphics on my website. Graphics that are engaging and better suited to appeal to and help my clients.

Graphics Designer
(Myself Only)

""Visme" a great tool for making infographics & presentation"

What do you like best?

I was amazed at the fact that it is so natural to utilize this product, it was extremely instinctive and basic. the designs in this product are extremely high caliber and are entirely adequate. you can make proficient introductions and infographics with this product effortlessly. there is a variety of layouts to browse which are all attractive. I like the built-in block, pictures, and symbols. I discover them accommodating for giving thoughts for arranging and how to structure the realistic.

What do you dislike?

I understand this is somewhat nitpicky, yet in the event that I need to erase suppose, a header of content I incidentally embedded, I would hope to have the option to tap on it to choose it, at that point hit the "erase" catch on my console and it leaves. Unfortunately, these alternate ways aren't a component, so I need to tap the trashcan symbol to erase the thing. It's a little thing, however, it indicates expend a touch of time and is additionally baffling on the grounds that that is what I'm utilized to.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremely decent apparatus with potential, that is a tad too costly a the minute given what else is out there available - and its restrictions. Make more superfast infographics with one of a kind and amazing design. Therefore I recommend people to use first free trial then go for the premium.

Generally speaking, I like Visme. They really send me messages with free textual styles and different treats which are useful in different parts of my business as a graphic designer. Since it's so easy to utilize and it's overly helpful and I'm thinking about utilizing it as a stage for my shirt plan business too. (in addition to freelance design work).

Visme Features