Visme Reviews & Product Details

Visme Overview

What is Visme?

Visme transforms the way you create & share engaging Presentations, Infographics, visual Reports and other visual formats. Users from IBM, General Dynamics, and Accenture and 4.5 million other users utilize Visme as the content creation tool to tell and present their stories and translate boring data into engaging Visuals. Work individually or as a team to collaborate. Publish online, embed to your site or download for offline use. Users can organize the project data in folders and provide role-based permissions to related teams or individuals. Moreover, Visme comes with several automation features for publishing and display, that allow the publishers to set the times to automate the online presentations and analytics to track the effectiveness of the published content.

Visme Details
Discussions
Visme Community
German, English, French, Italian, Latin, Russian, Spanish

An intuitive cloud based tool empowering individuals and organizations to create and present stories and boring data into stunning Presentations, Infographics, Reports and other forms of visual content.

Visme
2012
Rockville, MD
@VismeApp

Visme Screenshots

Visme Reviews

Showing 133 VIsme reviews
Already have Visme?
What do you like best?

It is rare to discover and remain with online software that continues to meet an organization's growing needs. Visme rose to the challenge. As a five-year subscriber, Visme has evolved from a utility platform for just one of my marketing communications needs to an online content development arsenal ready to deploy for any marketing communications tactic. Visme's functionality, diversity of templates, flexibility, and adaptability have surpassed expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Minimal, if any, dislikes other than there's a slight difference in the visual quality of downloaded or print elements, which may require further edits/adjustments to the original document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While Visme powered the production of quality presentations, reports, and forms, it now serves a diversity of content needs, including videos, social media, and website creative. Visme stacks up perfectly to other content development software. The platform's cost and robust features comparatively provide more bang for the buck and the bottom line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Education and Events Assistant/Translator
What do you like best?

So many options! Visme has been a great jack of all trades for all my needs, and I greatly enjoy just how versatile it is for someone willing to spend time with it. Tech support has always been spot-on, helpful and very quick. Overall, using it has been a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The usual with feature heavy apps: somewhat of a CPU hog. It's also missing some strange features, like its inability to align objects to the canvas instead of another object. Automatic slide transitions are a bit difficult to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Experiment! Visme allows .svg files to be uploaded, but make sure they're saved as curves if it's text you'll be using. If something feels off, report it to the team; it's most likely able to be fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've used Visme for presentations, graphics and infographics, as it advertises. However, I've also used it for interactive PDF creation, an address book, creating video tutorials and even a website. This last one has been very useful, as I can get by with knowing nothing about programming one! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Visme offers numerous features and design templates, allowing for your creativity to go wild. This engaging software allows you the opportunity to create a wide array of visually awesome and captivating presentations. The platform allows for a easy and fun user experience. Anyone who purchases this product will be able to begin injecting powerful imagery in their slide deck presentations. Last, you can organize your presentation topics and content in a manner that is easy to follow and understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Educators programs should have more perks/ benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to explore the various template designs and features to maximize your Visme experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am presenting important education information to parents, faculty and students. Also, providing professional development sessions to support educators in the current transition to remote learning due to the pandemic. The benefits include: variety of designs, easy to use, and organization features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Since its implementation, Visme is being used in every area of work, especially within the graphic design area. Visme is fantastic, intuitive and easy to use to create presentations, diverse graphic content, web content and even creative typography. I like that I can use it and work efficiently with Visme offline through the desktop application. In addition, the support team is attentive and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not presented any problems using Visme, it has worked wonderfully and we hope it continues like that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Visme is excellent, its interface is friendly and provides everything necessary for the creation of creative content for different purposes without generating time loss. Without a doubt, it is a tool worth counting on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit we have noticed since we have been using Visme is that in a very short time we can design and use excellent visual content, whether it be for social networks, our web portals, creative reports, presentations, posters, banners and more. Visme is robust in terms of options and resources to develop content projects for social networks, websites, among others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A huge range of easily editable options that look good and get the job done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Any issues I've had (which are mostly user errors and still very few and far in between) the customer service is lightning quick to assist! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it now. I've tried buying templates, creating templates, etc for both Powerpoint and Adobe products and Visme is easily the best use of time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I found visme at the beginning of the pandemic when my workload was astronomical. Visme has helped me to flip data into aesthetically pleasing visualizations and overall decks that maintain a flow to create action. Because of the flexibility in visme, I've been able to quickly deliver way above lead time with fantastic feedback from leadership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a newbie, Visme already offers a wide spectrum of creative and on-the-go templates in order for me to design like a pro. I am absolutely thankful for their Youtube series entitled 'Make Information Beautiful'. I find them helpful in creating my presentations out of the rich experience of its creators. Moreover, I also like best of how the creators of Visme would congratulate your progress through Gmail. Their appreciation makes me satisfied with their service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. I have not yet encountered any downsides of Visme. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whether you are a student or a professional graphic designer, it is true that Visme works perfectly for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a college student, Visme helped me in terms of combining creativity and information resulting to an interactive 21st century learning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Visme has incredible templates to choose from for designing presentations and flyers! There is plenty of opportunities to fully customize what you are designing. Visime is far superior in terms of its competitors. Their customer service is also top notch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say maybe just to make it easier for teachers to utilize Visime in terms of collaboration projects. But customer service did help us solve this issue! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really excellent product! Way better than Powerpoint or Google Slides. Also way more friendly to use than Canva. Vsime is a really great product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Way easier to create flyers needed for school events. Also creating infographics is helpful for delivering key announcements for my school. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm new user of Visme. I like their all of design and it is helpful for me to get all needs from 1 places. Their product resource is unique and easy to use. In my hurry and busy time, they helped me so quickly. I'm really appreciated with their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any problem with Visme. So, no any dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

when I extend my option on Visme. I chose the wrong payment. So after my conference, I contact them and help me to return my extra money and change to other options. Wow, they really fast and help me a lot. After got their email, i relaxed and wait for their future services. I believed their honest and quick assist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MBA and Master in Strategic Marketing Professor
What do you like best?

The templates are well structured and it's interface is friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had an issue with my credit card and customer service, but after my review here, they fixed it.

In the other hand, they have a lot of templates of multiple formats, but when you go to see one single category, as an example, ebooks, are not that much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you aren't a designer, this is a good tool to make attractive content for a couple of times, BUT BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. They will charge you fees despite you are in a basic, free plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast and easy content creation but the cost is not cheap if you don't create it in volume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Payman Taei of VIsme

Dear Enrique. We wanted to thank you for raising your concern regarding payments. There was a communication issue from our support regarding removal of your payment information from our system that relayed incorrectly to you. We apologize for that.

Our support will be sending you a reply soon on a resolution to your stated concern. Thank you again.

What do you like best?

I can use this software online and get started right away. The editing features are simple to use and don't require complicated instructions or much training. I can use the graphics and photos inside without having to license photos, fonts and other digital property. I can export to multiple file types. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Many of the designs are on the generic side. I'll have to make at least a handful of edits to the size and positioning of things in order to make it look more original. Other people will likely post or use similar graphics for their business needs, so I have to do more work to stand out from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Visme to make sharp graphics for a multitude of business needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have reduced the amount of time needed to find stock image, fonts and other graphic elements to make business graphics for the web and print. I don't have to hire expensive graphic designers to try and explain to them how I want graphics to look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I like that it has multiple tools to optimize graphic or web design, I really like it because it covers a line of distribution of projects generated from creativity. The internal support is incredible has a great quality with a margin of constant improvement. The interface is essential to make good projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I would improve two essential things, the distribution of the information of their tools in blogs and more publicity of the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It allows you to use it comfortably and enhance the figure or image of your brand. You will be able to make many creative works, it is incredible and it keeps a good pace in terms of updating and market price, I recommend you should buy it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We started using the program for frequent projects with regular customers, we made many flyers that could be found in well-known events, then we used it to improve internally our company's image and advertising offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I loved the visme so much! From home page to the smallest poster on the tool board, it seems that behind the dashboard an army of creative professional designers & employers! Bright and soft colors, unlimited stickers, pictures and templates! I was able to create a great poster in just 10 minutes! When you enter the dashboard, you'll feel like a little kid in front of a huge toy store, you'll be amazed at the amount of beauty, and you won't stop exploring all its icons and tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is Nothing! Every thing was perfect! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I watched a video on YouTube for visme, so this encouraged me to enter the website, and after I explored its tools and tried them, I could not sign up for unlimited features, because you must pay online and where I live -Syria- there is no possibility to pay online so I contacted with agent support to ask them if I could use visme for a 3 days only for free so that I can complete my graduation presentation, after minutes they answered me: "As a token of appreciation, we'll be more glad than give 2 months of premium for your time!" Oh, my God!! I couldn't believe it! I am really very grateful for this wonderful opportunity that visme has given me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Visme is an incredibly powerful and easy to use visual graphic software for high-level business or fun-filled personal use. There are myriad marvelous templates that are totally customizable. Your limited only by the extent of your own imagination. I have been a Visme evangelist for 4 years, and as a marketing professional, have brought it to 3 organizations and used it for infographics and social media messaging. In my role as a business and marketing communications educator in higher education, I have made impactful infographics that connect with students. Visme is much more powerful than other platforms, and far easier to use. It handles Excel data incredibly well. The team at Visme is always updating the platform and their customer service and technical support are incredibly supportive and responsive. I highly recommend Visme to individuals looking to create captivating graphics of all types, in an easy-to-use platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides to using Visme. I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's good to research other products, and when you do, you will realize what an incredible value Visme provides. It's an incredibly powerful tool that is also easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our organization, we use Visme to create interesting social media graphics and infographics that resonate with our audience, both B2B and B2C. A major benefit is that projects are easy to clone and update, so you don't have to recreate the wheel. Another benefit is that there are dozens of templates of all types that are completely customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having used previous similar applications / packages, visme offers not only a more comprehensive solution, but also keeps it simple to understand, intuitive and easy to use. Customer service from the first minute I started using it has been fantastic. I am also very impressed at the amount of excellent content available on YouTube providing tutorials and hints and tips. As a manger who is often asked to produce presentations, Visme is a godsend, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have found absolutely nothing I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try. I have spent a while looking at all the various different vendors and Visme definitely comes out on top in terms of user experience, features and functionality and is fantastic value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Producing presentations that are both informative and eye catching for the business and also trying to maintain a consistent and branded approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Semi retired
What do you like best?

The level of graphics in the library are professional and compelling. Overall there is a stronger "design sense" than with the leading competitor. The result is that both the templates and the library are filled with compelling content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price. While the educational discount is decent, the current pricing is probably still beyond my school getting an institution-level package. This means I will most likely be the only one shelling out for premium at my school. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Too soon to offer any... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am crating far more compelling content for my students (and colleagues) than I have in the past, so much so that I have started gearing much more of my content toward an infographic format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contributing Writer
What do you like best?

The support staff is excellent and turnaround times on tickets are wonderful. They have made 1-on-1 time for me to more deeply explain features as well as answer questions. Their recent webinar about Data Visualization was excellent and opened my eyes to the real professional possibilities for the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish social media integrations were a little more intuitive and better explained. I don't mind downloading to my computer and then uploading to whatever account I need. It makes repeat posting thru automated apps more efficient. There are times, however, I wish that direct posting to Twitter, LinkedIn, and other sites was a little easier. This issues in nowhere near a deal breaker due to the fact that the wonderful features I learned and the others I have yet to figure out make using this app totally worth all my time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Visme is definitely an upgrade to Canva. It has a better dashboard, easier UI to follow, and a much more professional feel. It has yet to integrate with social media automation tools like Buffer and eClincher. Not a huge deal unless you are managing multiple accounts at scale. Then again, if you are doing so, you probably have a graphic artist team on site or under contract.

Visme is for an advanced professional looking to build quality presentations and social media-ready graphics for smaller groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The access to learning resources really sold me on this. It allowed me to expand my limited graphics skills such that I more functional for work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The ease of use and ability to create visually-pleasing charts & graphics very quickly. I was able to experiment quite a lot by using the "undo" button.

The range of icons to accompany text.

Stylistically, it looks professional and appealing.

The support team were quick to respond to my queries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to upgrading to have more export options and more images/icons to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using the free version of Visme, you'll only be able to export to jpeg - something to consider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Displaying stats and achievements in an interesting and approachable way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

School Coordinator
What do you like best?

My three favorite things about Visme are the vast template library, the user-friendly interface, and the new video feature! All of these make the creative experience super fun and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few things I wish Visme offered are an on-click animation feature, the ability to upload mp4 videos into presentations without buying the enterprise plan, and the ability to manage animations more precisely (example: to simultaneously shift the entrance/exit times of objects that have different entrance/exit times). It can be very tedious to go through and edit every object's animation time if you need to add something to the beginning of a slide. It would also be great if you could make an audio file extend over multiple slides without making it the background music for the whole presentation.

I'm being nitpicky on this one, but my presentations rely on synchronizing visuals with audio, so it would great if there were software that could help to facilitate that instead of having to time out animations manually. Finally, I would love it if you could couple animations with sound effects.

Oh! And that reminds me. It'd be great if Visme had a sound effect library too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Visme is a fantastic tool if you're trying to make content POP. It really draws the viewer in, and it's a blast to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to overcome the problem of boring presentations! Visme offers the benefit of a sleek design, a user-friendly interface, and a plethora of templates. This makes it faster and easier (and more fun!) to make stunning presentations and designs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Visme is quicker, easier, and more efficient to use than a Photoshop. Especially if you are non-designer. Visme appeals to copywriters like myself, along with marketers, or simply any business owner looking to create attractive, engaging marketing material to boost their social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Project layout on dashboard could improve Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of Visme's ability to help you create stunning graphics to enhance the value of your website, social media, and overall brand product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visme helps our nonprofit marketing excel in-house without the need for expensive advertising budgets we cannot afford. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Available templates and easy to amend them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Working with Tables, as they are not that easy as compare to excel or word. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Normally, whenever we need to prepare a presentation or proposal, we were dependent on graphic designer. Using Visme, we can do it by our self.

Most valuable benefits, Visme provide ready made template to use for our needs as well as easy to export as presentations of PDF report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility Visme offers for infographic and slide creation. I can add photos, text, shapes, line drawings, whatever I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes Visme does not update a saved document right away, that I cannot find the undo icon in New Visme in edit mode, that it is very challenging to locate my individual projects because they all remain on the dashboard, even after I have moved them to folders, and that I have to download my projects to Powerpoint to add animation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My slides are amazingly attractive, which makes it easier to engage my students in class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Thanks to Visme, I can easily create e-books like my "Diaries."

Intuitive interface speeds up my workflow process. Thanks to Visme, I am more creative and efficient.

Without a doubt, I recommend this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too little fonts to choose. Still, it is a minor issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Search fun while working with Visme, and you won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Visme, I started designing and self-publishing my photographs and texts as e-books. Indeed, Visme is an ideal tool for non-graphics who want to create new, inspirational works of art. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.