EventMobi

Learning about EventMobi?

EventMobi Reviews

Showing 110 EventMobi reviews
Kerry R.

"The app platform is very user friendly and the customer service team is always on their game."

What do you like best?

I like that I can customize the app to fit my business/meeting needs. I can make the app as big or small as I want. It gives me a sense of control throughout the entire development process. I also appreciated that the app provides analytics that are current and in the moment. This gives us the ability to pivot when necessary.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have had an option to try one of the perks of the app as a trial during my event. I didin't commit to gamification because of the expense. Trialing the gamification add-on as a first time user would go far in being a return customer and purchasing the full gamification platform next year.

I would like to see the registration dashboard to be more robust and have the ability to display registrants info in tabular form.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The app simply serves the outcome you wish to achieve from your meeting. Start with that and tailor the app to help make that outcome possible.

Employee engagement. Digital adoption. Adding fun back to meetings. Immediate feedback.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about EventMobi
Patricia D.

"Exceeded my expectations!"

What do you like best?

The app was not only perfectly tailored to our event, but the staff was there every step of the way to help us launch within the short time period we had. We have been organizing a very 'one of a kind' type of event over the past 12 years and we were finally ready to move into the mobile app era and we were to happy to find a 'one of kind' app! It met all of our specific needs of information we needed to share in the participant profiles and we were able to make it bilingual.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any items of the app that we disliked. It was so tailored to us. We wish we could just get more participants to log in so we can track usage better by them signing in. We need to think of better ways to get them to want to sign in. People sign up and in to so many things now-a-days so it is hard to persuade people.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

eventmobi is so easy to set up, we set it up with less than two weeks to our event and we were able to implement everything we wanted.

The business problems we are solving is communication. Communication to +1500 participants is not easy. Participants received so many emails every day, so ours just get lost in their mailbox. The app helps communicate things that are specific to our event. This has helped us make the participants feel better on site.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

Erica C.

"What a conference!"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi was so easy to implement. We had multiple training opportunities in the beginning to ensure we had a strong start. The back-end is so easy to use and allowed us to organize our speakers and sponsors in one convenient place. We really enjoyed working with Amanda and Dustin, they always went to the extra mile to make sure our event was a great success.

What do you dislike?

When we used the platform the system required multiple profiles if a person fit in two catagories. Rumour has it that Eventmobi has made some changes in this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eventmobi is very professional to work with.

Originally we wanted an event app to phase out the printed materials and transition to more modern methods of information sharing. But we were thrilled to realize that this app helped us with our internal administration needs more than anything.

"Successfully introduced a mobile app for our 2018 events"

What do you like best?

That everything can be found in one platform (agenda, documents, website links, attendees list etc). This helped us reduce on cost with less printing of materials.

That it is very user friendly - easy to manage as administrator and loading content and attendees found it easy to use and navigate

The survey feature - that attendees can directly rate and provide comments

What do you dislike?

I did have the native app for one of my events and I really enjoyed that feature. For other events I did not have that - I dont like having to go through the event mobi app before getting to mine. It took alot more time explaining to attendees and alot more questions.

That the app itself doesn't have a tab for "how to's" (ex. how to create your profile, how to message someone, how to take notes). I created my own "How the app works" tab for my attendees.

No more printing endless amounts of materials (agenda, attendees list).

Less to carry at events since all is on the app

More engagement between attendees, sponsors

Tanya D.

"EventMobi for the WIN!"

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly and intuitive - the support staff are terrific - everything about using EventMobi is easy and straightforward. Each part of the app is straightforward for me - editing, uploading presentations, maps, the infobooth - the ease of using the feedback surveys, the ability for our attendees to reach out to one another - this app 'ticks' every box that I have for what I want to use and offer to my clients.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there's nothing I can think of! Okay, maybe one thing - I'd like to have my event saved as a template - our program is basically the same year-over-year, and, I feel as if I'm reinventing the wheel when I can't just pull up what I used before.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go! I'm confident you will be as happy as I am! : )

Our clients have come to rely on EventMobi for keeping up-to-date with our event logistics and presentations. And, funny story... a colleague of mine was often complaining that our app needed to be 'improved' - that apps he used at other conferences were 'better'. But he couldn't give me anything objective to work with - his opinions were totally subjective so what could I do? Anyway, turns out the one event that he was always raving about their app switched to EventMobi! :D He still can't give me any objective feedback, but, at least now he realizes that EventMobi IS awesome and all that we need!

Laura B.

"Easy to work with and looked great!"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi was easy to work with right from the start. They were very reasonable during the selling process and they were very helpful each time we reached out for assistance.

What do you dislike?

Since i am not a tech person, a few of the design elements could have been explained a bit more, but once i called for support, we got our problem solved.

The app allowed us to print a lot less materials for a 2 day conference. The cost of the app is what we would have spent in print costs, but at least this way we saved trees and lots of time by not having to proof a conference program multiple times before going to print.

Cheryl S.

"Great Event App and Awesome Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi offers a user-friendly app experience for our attendees and exhibitors. I find it incredibly easy to create and edit our app on the admin side, but my favorite thing about Eventmobi is their outstanding customer service. Everyone is so friendly and responsive. They need to write the customer service training manual for all event vendors!

What do you dislike?

We have incorporated the live display feature into our events. I personally would like this product to be a bit more customizable, but I know it is a fairly new product for them and they are working on new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Schedule a demo! You won't be disappointed.

Our event app is simply another tool for communication with our attendees and exhibitors. We have used the app to post updates, recognize sponsors, and will be heavily promoting the use of the event survey module for our next event.

Hannah B.

"Great service and experience "

What do you like best?

Our conference attendees love how easy the app is to use. We had much higher engagement using EventMobi vs. our previous app. They especially love the game.

What do you dislike?

There are a few enhancements I'd like to see in terms of the session surveys and conference feedback forms. Also would like a way to segment groups for specific sessions easier. Adding in more social media features as well for easily tweeting with the hashtag would be a great benefit!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best product we found for our price range. Additionally, they were able to match a quote we received from our previous vendor to help us switch.

We chose EventMobi because of the added networking benefits for our clients. We utilize the app for our annual client conference, which helps us to improve our own client connection and our client renewals. Giving clients an outlet to connect with each other while at the conference is essential t the success of our program.

Laine V.

"Great features located on one user friendly platform + amazing customer support team!"

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to use on both ends (user and organizer). Love that our attendees are able to use one platform for everything onsite - viewing their personalized agendas, presentations, live polling, Q&A, and session evaluations just to name a few.

What do you dislike?

Wish we had the ability to add in our own custom fields within the agenda/session descriptions and would love to be able to pull in our social media feed - looking forward to seeing whats to come!

We've saved so much time, money and trees by switching to digital for all of our slides and handouts! The announcements feature is also amazing to have onsite - perfect for last minute session or speaker changes and reminders to complete conference surveys.

Meg G.

"Great app for our meeting"

What do you like best?

For the most part I liked everything! It was easy to add documents on the back end and can be updated even during the meeting. Our meeting attendees are not always tech savvy and they really grasped it and found it extremely useful. In fact, they voted to continue using the app moving forward and we now have a branded company app! Our meetings are document heavy and the app cut down the amount of paperwork and copying to almost none! I found support helpful and I like that they are pro-active in getting in touch with me and making sure it functions and runs well -- even sending out a tech support line to call in advance of the meeting!

What do you dislike?

Some importing templates are not always intuitive -- however support has been helpful in making sure it worked. I would like the option to set up groups within the app's attendee list once uploaded -- to then send a group a targeted alert (instead of the full list).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is overall a great product. I needed an app that less than tech savvy users could download, find documents, and use. I also needed an app that from an administrative point of view was easy to use, had support in case I needed it, and worked well from the user standpoint. It met all my criteria.

We have document-heavy meetings. The app cut down on printing and there is no excuse now for an attendee to say they don't have what they need to be prepared!

Amanda S.

"Easy to Use and Attractive App"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can customize the app myself without long back and forths with the company. I also love the way that my attendees have found to interact with one another through the app. It's fun to watch them use the app onsite and figure out that its much easier to use than they'd thought.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the strict pixel requirements for images and that the app doesn't automatically resize the images to fit whichever area you're working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to think about the features you most want to see in the app and set them up as soon as you get it. Use the app prior to the event so that attendees can build their schedules and begin setting up their speaker profiles. The live event and gaming options are great ways to get your attendees engaged with the conference.

The app has allowed me to easily communicate with attendees before and during the event. It has also allowed us to cut down on paper by having presenters upload their presentations. Through using the app, our attendees have had a more interactive experience with the conference.

Amy Y.

"Excellent Support Staff, Less Than Stellar App Exerience"

What do you like best?

The event management dashboard was easy to use and upload our event agenda, attendees, etc. The customizable elements were nice - our app fit well into our meeting's brand. The support staff is excellent and helped remedy a few issues along the way to launching our app. The added security features of being able to password protect the information was critical for us. I loved being able to send push notifications to attendees for important updates as well, and for the ability to pre-schedule notifications, although I do wish I could have done this from my mobile device rather than a laptop.

What do you dislike?

We purchased the native app but weren't able to use it. Instead, we had to host our event in EventMobi which created an extra step for our attendees who were required to search for the app in the app store, then download/search for our event, then enter our password, etc.

We required attendees to have a passcode to enter our app. This made the login process less intuitive, as they were prompted for a password for their account, and then a passcode for the event. Many attendees were frustrated over the process and I ended up personally logging many people in. For some reason return attendees (this was used at an annual leadership meeting) had to re-set their passwords before being able to login. This created quite a hold up at registration.

Personal agendas could have been clearer as well. We host many breakout sessions at our meeting and attempted to pre-port the sessions into each persons' schedule. The result was not clear and the attendees had to do some clicking around in the app before finding their own schedule. It would have been nice to have it appear on the front screen. These issues created a less than stellar user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to understand where you're hosting your app - is it a native app or within the event mobi app itself.

We host a variety of meetings across the globe and having access to the app eases communication and allows for a more streamlined and modern event experience. It's helpful to not have to print agendas, and more sustainable to boot.

Alexi S.

"A great option for my company"

What do you like best?

Two-fold: I loved that EventMobi was so user-friendly and that loading in content and developing the app was easy for me, a communications professional with limited tech knowledge. But on the other hand, when there were things I couldn't figure out on my own, the customer support team was always there to walk me through it step by step. It was the perfect option for me and my company. I was able to develop the entire app for our conference without having to lean on our IT team which was already overloaded, and the feedback from the conference attendees was great!

What do you dislike?

We had a few hiccups here and there. Our conference location had terrible wifi and 4G connections, so most folks were redirected to the browser version when they opened the app. Would've been nice to send push notifications to individual groups of employees instead of having to send to all or none (maybe that was just the version we purchased?), and because we chose to load attendees' agendas for them, loading individual email addresses into each agenda item in the template was a little cumbersome. A drag-and-drop kind of option in the future would be fantastic. But on the whole, the product definitely fulfilled our needs and worked well for our event.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The staff at EventMobi not only worked with me to find exactly the right version of the product that would work best for our company and our event, ensuring we got the app license for a fair and reasonable price, but also worked with me countless times through customer support as I was developing and implementing the app. Our company, as I'm sure is the case with many others, didn't have the IT resources to devote to developing and implementing a mobile app in the timeframe we had, so EventMobi ended up doing most of the work for us. I would absolutely recommend the product to anyone looking to quickly develop a mobile app for their event.

Our event is for our clients who are allowed to bring guests (wives, husbands, partners, etc.). We email the clients and struggle with the message being relayed to their guests who are just as much of a priority for us during the event. The app helped keep ALL of our attendees connected and informed, not only during the event but leading up to it, as well, which I think helped build better momentum and enthusiasm during the registration process.

Alfredo C.

"Is a great option for limited budget and serveral needs to be covered"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi is a good option that can be adapted whatever your need is, since the personalization can be even in HTML and CSS, allowing advaced users to setup and personalize most of the content into your event app

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations, such as generate QR code, but you can do it by your own, and this requirement so far is not a most for the event check-in in all the events, since you might have to invest in QR/Barcode scanners increasing you budget and for that you can see for other options in the maket, which are expensive in compare with eventmobi

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eventmobi is very well option if you have to work with advaced personalizations, you have to option to choose web-base only, native app only or both. offering a multiple way to connect and use your event app.

We as agency could be able to deliver a better experience for the invited and attendees of our client's event, from small events (20 persons or less) even to big events (up to 1,000 attendees), Deliver content to the end users, bring news and updates directly to all the attendes or for specific persons into the event (staff, sponsors, presenters, etc.)

AH
Administrator in Higher Education

"All In One Solution for Interactive Event Management"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - stakeholders don't need to rely on SMEs to execute their advanced event marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

Cost is prohibitive for wider use across our organization. - not as flexible for smaller events where specific functions (but not all) would be useful. It makes sense that this is a solution for more robust programming but it would be lovely to maintain the same user / attendee experience across the brand for all event needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the event experience (size, reach, event type) This may be too costly if you are just looking for a simplified registration module but if you are eager to experiment with interactive elements like polls/app/digital signage etc.. then this is by far the simplest way to kick that off

Easily implement interactive elements into complex events + centralizing event registration in a clean, user friendly interface

Cindy J.

"impeccable service"

What do you like best?

The app brought our events to the 21 century, no question - we had to rethink some of our processes, but it made things so much easier at the end. Using it for the first time obviously resulted in some issues - but people, the event mobi team is on it. All issues have been resolved quickly. They were available whenever needed and always friendly. I'm a big fan of the support team. thank you!

What do you dislike?

Hard to think of anything. I guess a feature like "send download to my e-mail" or something similar so people can actually use the files provided in the app without 5 steps in between - might be a nice thought for the next update.

less paper and therefore savings in postage, print and paper costs. We are also able to inform people better, because we can reach them in seconds via push notifications.

"Administrative Assistant and Event Coordinator"

What do you like best?

I like the easy-to-edit app template and the streamlined look of the registration website - it makes it easy to make our event look modern, polished and professional. The help pages and tutorials have been incredibly useful and I feel confident that whenever a question pops up, I can quickly find the answer and it is explained thoroughly and with a new user like me in mind.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I am dissatisfied with, but simply from a visual standpoint, I wish the that the webpage woudl convert from a large app layout to a simple, print page version, without the drop down menus and buttons. I know this can be done on a company webpage or in a PDF format, but it would be a bonus if it could be viewed as a beautiful, scrolling landing page!

We are able to provide a modern and accessible conference experience to our guests, as other organizations, usually with much larger events, have adopted this technology and most clients expect to have this service at every event they attend. We realize the benefit of having a easy to use registration service and hub for our organizers and our attendees, as this helps manage or communication before, during and after the event, also increasing our brand awareness.

Jenn T.

"EventMobi is a great team to work with!"

What do you like best?

I've really appreciated their flexibility and agile response to any and all of my questions and requests. Our project manager was so easy to work with, our onsite support was stellar and I've found them as a company to be dedicated to making our needs their priority. In short, I like the people at EventMobi the best!

What do you dislike?

I really don't have a dislike at this time.

With past app vendors we had some technical issues like having the app freeze or close out unexpectedly. Our attendees sometimes had to delete the app and re-download. Sometimes the changes or selections they had made within the app were erased. With EventMobi we completely eradicated that problem. Everything went as smoothly as could be and our attendees were always able to access the app and capture their notes, edits or agenda updates with 100% consistency.

Belter P.

"Great option - Flexible budget"

What do you like best?

Is not expensive, so you can adjust it as the way you can, so you can gradually adjust your needs and requiriments, and also Eventmobi can meet what ever you want if they can do it, they let you know.. if not, they try... that's really a value added factor

What do you dislike?

Is a good option so far I used, they might need to workin in some improvements such as QR/barcode generator, but is not a quiet dissapointing so you can work with that!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

EventMobi can meet you requriments at whatever level you are and your event needs. We used for a client in a marketing agency, and the client got better results from their event.

Event application to deliver and deploy digital experiences for our invites and attendess, since you can reach out your audience in the different stages they are through the "event convertion funnel"

Hans W.

"EventMobi stands above others!"

What do you like best?

The customer service received from the team, starting with Amanda Toms, was absolutely stellar. I cannot think of another software vendor that I have ever had the level of support, attention, and care as I did with this group. To me, this is paramount. And on top of that, the product itself was superb and made other mobile event apps seem sub-par. The simplicity and contemporary design of the user interface, both front and back-end is a refreshing upgrade from other apps I've seen.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I cannot think of a single thing that I disliked about my experience with EventMobi.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it!

Mobile event app for conference of 1500+ attendees. The app allowed for easy gamification to give attendees credit for sessions attended. This was the number one need we had when looking at systems to replace our prior provider with.

Drew K.

"Functional, user-friendly, great customer service"

What do you like best?

Functionality, easy to set up and update. Very straightforward for users of all knowledge and expertise.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard for some to download as an app in the App Store or download the web page to their home screen on their mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been very pleased with my experience using this product and recommend it to anyone.

We use it for two trips we host/organize, as well as our Leadership Program. It is a great one-stop-shop for all users and allows us to streamline our process, use technology to maximize efficiency, and make things more accessible for all users.

Tram N.

"A Manger of Government Relations, we utilized this app for our trip to Washington DC."

What do you like best?

I liked having all information in on location for the attendees.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only being able to edit the information through the website side and not on the app. It wasn't as user friendly for those creating the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look into all of the features and figure out how to best optimize them for your event. Some features we used and some we didn't. It can be hard for users to utilize vs. accessing for information.

There is a business through the chat feature for our business attendees to learn more about each other and building connections beyond the trip functions.

Christina C.

"User friendly and great customer support"

What do you like best?

Eventmobi's client support team did a fantastic job of helping our team use Eventmobi for the first time. We found the backend and the user interface to be easy to understand, even for non-tech savvy individuals. It did a great job of linking the event schedule with speaker profiles and external resources/links.

What do you dislike?

We had some difficulties with understanding how user profiles worked on Eventmobi. We found there was no way to combine profiles if you had someone who was a presenter but also an attendee. The app would create duplicate profiles for them, which was challenging to maintain.

We selected Eventmobi as a digital resource for our annual conference. It allowed us to maintain an easy-to-update conference schedule without having to print the details on paper. It also allowed for sponsorship recognition in another format than traditional conferences.

Anthony P.

"Excellent Meeting App"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to build the app. You can customize almost everything and the support is excellent.

What do you dislike?

We used to be able to create a new app for each meeting, but we've had to purchase a container app that holds all of our meetings within. A few of our members have been confused by this. However, on our end it has made things easier because we used to always submit our app at the last minute. Now there is no approval wait time since the container app is already in the app store.

We are able to print fewer programs for meeting attendees since the app is being adapted more and more. It's also easy to send out real time messages to attendees with push notifications.

Douglas B.

"Responsive Company"

What do you like best?

EventMobi works closely with their customers. They're proactive in seeking feedback to ensure satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

There were some ideas for new features and enhancements this year, but I still consider the product to be performing well. Our representative was very responsive to our suggestions and said the newest version of the product contains the new features. No complaints, really.

Using EventMobi has cut my conference costs by several thousand dollars per year. The software allows us to offer more information to attendees and more versatility in communicating between the event organizers and the attendees.

Learn more about EventMobi

EventMobi Videos

Learning about EventMobi?

* We monitor all EventMobi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.