Facebook Pages Manager Reviews & Product Details

What is Facebook Pages Manager?

Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.

Facebook Pages Manager Screenshots

Facebook Pages Manager Profile Details

Facebook Pages Manager Profile Details

Facebook
Description
Facebook's mission is to make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
2004

1-50 of 1094 total Facebook reviews
Worship Leader
Most Recent Facebook Pages Manager Video Review
Team leader

"It's the ultimate page management tool. "

What do you like best?

Getting and managing page notifications is simpler and more efficient using the tool dedicated to managing Facebook page without unnecessary posts for you to concentrate on the audience's feedback comments and reviews on whatever you're posting. If for instance you are having a product for display with intention of selling at the end of the day you'll be able to know how many people viewed from that you'll have analysis of your overall performance in terms of product impressions etc. I personally liked it and would no doubt recommend it anytime.

What do you dislike?

Given the demand to emphasise post anyone puts on their page the overall charge to promote is somehow unfair, the charge should be imposed on posed but having reached a particular number of audiences not before.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a good tool and honestly I'd recommend it to any serious professional people out there be it for business purposes or personal it serves very useful

Advertising is so much easier and customer's relation is elevated to a professional level as opposed to advertising on personal timelines.

Owner

"Facebook: The Ultimate Business Tool"

What do you like best?

Facebook used to be a social media platform that allowed you to stay in touch with old friends. Or kept you in touch with people you've been trying to avoid since high school... Now Facebook is one of the most powerful FREE tools for business owners. The Facebook Page Manager tool is extremely robust considering what Facebook used to be and how it has evolved. I like the simple approach. Facebook offers businesses to tell their story, attract their audience and produce content pretty freely. Businesses can turn that following into revenue if done correctly.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall of Facebook Page Manager is that it requires an additional iPhone app. I wish it could all be held within the Facebook app we already have, instead of needing an entirely new app that takes up space on the device. Online, the platform integrates into the standard Facebook.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Facebook Page Manager is the one stop shop for creating your business' online image, communicating with current customers, prospects and leads and developing your business!

Facebook is all about connections. The page manager does a great job at letting businesses connect with their audience at the click of a button.

(Myself Only)

"Perfect for Managing Your Brand"

What do you like best?

Having used Facebook Pages Manager for almost ten years, I can gladly say I'm happy with this platform for many reasons. First of all, it's a lot easier for those who use Facebook because it's as if you're posting from your own personal page. Second, it gives you the same options for posting and interacting with fans or customers (fans in my case) ... Also, the ability to keep track of your fans, campaigns, and overall success makes it more worth the use.

What do you dislike?

While I mention that I love the platform, a few things make it harder for me to use. There have been times where I needed to change my name and wasn't allowed to because of certain Facebook policies - in those cases, the support team wasn't at all helpful. I also feel the interface can be quite confusing at times and a bit disorganized because there are many places to click for different tools, and it overwhelms me at times. However, my overall complaint is with Facebook support because whether it be a situation with changing my page's name or another issue, they aren't the most responsive or understanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd say that it's important to teach yourselves the basics straight from the beginning so you're less confused than when you're deep into the program and dealing with different changes as they come.

Facebook Pages Manager has helped me promote my work as a musician and it's invaluable to not only musicians but companies and public figures of all realms. There isn't much of a better way to promote yourself than using Facebook because you can do more than on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.

E-Commerce Marketing Specialist/Analyst/Blogger
Graphic Design

"Informative & efficient "

What do you like best?

I enjoy seeing all the pages activity such as, impressions, clicks, shares and campaign settings in one descriptive and clean page. It makes it easier to adjust posting and campaign activities per entity.

What do you dislike?

Some functions are stacked or kind of undefined when it comes to seeing the information you need. It would also be nice to be able to organize the entities in an order of priority to the company. Seems like they just go where they want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adding new employees to the back end is very difficult. It has to connect to their personal Facebook and even then many functions are not available correctly. We also do not appreciate notifications from our work on our personal Facebook. In a world full of distraction it’s hard to keep work out of personal life when you have to connect a Facebook page to your personal account for marketing management. I have contacted support about doing this correctly in a way but have had no luck getting my point across or setting up the account correctly even to my personal Facebook. I wish they were easier and more productive with helping users such as myself.

We work daily to increase brand awareness and generate leads to increase sales overall for the manufacturers which we manage 6 online entities.

I am a person that deals with real estate advertising mostly through social media.

"Facebook is a social network that enables people in the world to connect and communicate. "

What do you like best?

It helps someone drive his or her online sales and also improve local sales.I like that one is able to promote products and services to the world.You can also manage a high number of pages. I am also able to manage my facebook pages and posts easily.When working with business manager, there’s a grey bar that stays on top of the page that allows you to toggle between profiles. With this feature, it’s easier to distinguish when you’re using Facebook as your personal profile and as your business page it comes to managing multiple business pages on Facebook, in-house social media teams or outside consultants may be hesitant to link their personal profile to multiple business pages.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues with the insights function that shows how much interaction one is having with the audience. For e.g. when I share a post, a notification pops up and there are 30 likes and 25 views which is impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Facebook pages manager is good for anyone who wants to manage things and business at ease.I would recommend facebook pages manager over any other.It has multiple pages to track with large staff and also

I was solving the problem of not been able to sell my products widely.My company has realised good and admirable profits and recommendation.

My work and life balance with Facebook business manager.

Emre Ticaret Turizm A.Ş
Media Production

"Comfort and flexibility"

What do you like best?

With the Facebook Pages Manager application, I can post new posts to the my company's Facebook page where I'm a manager, comment below the posts and respond to followers. Without a computer.

Facebook Page Manager is an application that professionals like us must use.

Thanks to this application do not constantly stand at the computer.

The presentation is very important. We should use any platform for promotion. And we have to respond immediately to future messages. So this application is very useful for us.

With this application it is very practical to be able to make any kind of arrangement.

And we always respond quickly to users.

Thanks Facebook.

What do you dislike?

At this time, the program gives a very frequent error message. I've uploaded the update again.

I think there's gotta be a problem lately. I hope Facebook administrators correct this problem.

Most managers of the application are unaware.

Facebook should advertise and promote more.

Facebook did not come back to me. That's a sad thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you like comfort and flexibility, be sure to download this program.

I am the manager of the my company's Facebook page.

Facebook Pages Manager with the Facebook page of the university when I'm not at the computer when I post a post and I find the opportunity to answer comments.

It is very effective to respond to customers immediately.

Photographer

"Worst service ever"

What do you like best?

Having a business page is nice for putting it in your bio to show that you are actually employed. It used to be a fantastic marketing tool as a small business.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything. Facebook business pages used to be a great advertising tool for small businesses. With nearly 1.7k followers, I reach MAYBE 20 people with my posts now. People who followed my page to be reached by posts. The only way around this is paying, which would be an OK investment if it wasn't stupid expensive and not very customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't waste your time using facebook pages if you are a small business attempting to reach new or old clients. Post to your personal page for more reach.

Almost none anymore. I stopped regularly using Facebook Pages Manager when the reach drastically dropped and it wasn't worth my time to get more clients.

Empowerment Coach

"Useful Tips and Tricks "

What do you like best?

I like that the manager actually sends you messages and prompts to stay on top of keeping your page active and up to date. The pages manager is a great tool for small business owners who are just getting started on using social media. It walks you through each step, ensures your page is complete to obtain full optimization and prompts you to post continuously, respond to people and generate more traffic to your page.

What do you dislike?

At this point, there is not much that I dislike. This feature that is offered through Facebook has proven to be extremely beneficial and helpful in managing my business page. I suppose for some the messages may prove to be a bit much and invasive. However, for the ideal optimization of your page, it is necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend that you use this feature. It is free and very much so worth it. You will be glad, as it helps you stay on top of your page. It makes sure you are responding to people in a timely manner. That your page is fully optimized and generating good traffic. This tool is one that I recommend any business owner looking to be present on social media have.

In using this feature my main goal was to complete my business page and have it set up for ideal optimization. I wanted to ensure that my business page would generate a lot of traffic and be inviting for others to look around, interact and ultimately visit my website and make a purchase. This feature helped me get started and assisted me in creating a page that has achieved that. It also maintains it by prompting me to keep my page up to date and relevant.

Political Director / COO

"Hard to compare with other tools but fb has put tons of effort to improve it"

What do you like best?

How easy is to switch between pages and ad accounts.

Tracking ads and history

Tracking effectiveness, and ways to improve your pages (metrics)

Notifications and ways to compare your page(s) with competitors

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pages manager can be clunky and a bit slow.

Users sometimes have a hard time to understand if they are posting to their personal or page, or if they are commenting as the page or themselves (this needs to be more obvious).

Post scheduler is poor

It would be great to be able to boost posts before they come to live, pages manager should allow this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to use it, and the more you use it the better you will understand the hidden and complicated workarounds to get what you need.

We use the page manager a lot, and it's a great tool to have all our pages in one place.

Because of the manager, we can provide quality products to many clients, and we are happy to spend lots of money on fb to benefit our clients.

Student Worker

"Helpful yet frustrating"

What do you like best?

The ability to receive push notifications to your mobile device to see when something was sent to the inbox. And the ability to have multiple pages in one convenient location. Also, the publishing tools are nice along with the insight features. The ability to publish to the stories is also nice along with the ability to go live on streams and download them as a video for other content use.

What do you dislike?

What our office dislikes the most is when a notification is sent and when you click on the notification it sends you to the general notifications bell tab and the notification you received does not match up with any of the recent notifications in the tab. Also, we dislike the spam box feature as it is not very intuitive and does seem to put in random messages. We have a lot of foreign exchange students that their messages seem to be put in the wrong spot and we are unable to tell Pages that yes these are not spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is really the only product that works seamlessly with Facebook itself.

Our problems as stated above come from the spam inbox and the differently worded notifications. These don't out way the benefits but are not super helpful in the long run. Another problem would be the recognition of the automatic messages or bots. They could be improved as to be much more intuitive than they already are.

Social Media Specialist

"Manage your Client's Facebook pages from Mobile -- almost!"

What do you like best?

I like that this app gives me an easy, quick option to update and monitor multiple Facebook Business pages when I'm on the go and don't have my laptop.

What do you dislike?

My issue with the Facebook Pages Manage app is that the functionality is quite limited compared to the desktop version. For example, you can't pin posts to the top of your feed, which feels like such a basic function to me! There are also a lot of glitches and issues with the app loading properly. Also, you can't view FUNDRAISERS which as a nonprofit pages manager is HUGE!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just be aware of the limitations! Lets hope for more features to be added and better updates! Overall, a great choice for the price (FREE!) and let's you keep up with your communities without being anchored to a laptop~!

The benefits of the Facebook Pages Manager app is that is gives freedom to the admins of Facebook pages. You can manage and track ALL your pages activity in one FREE place. You can also create new Facebook ads and schedule posts, which is handy!

Team Leader

"Tracke your Facebook pages performance with ease"

What do you like best?

It Helps us to keep track of notifications and post performance of multiple pages at the same time. So we don't have to switch over from one page to another to check for notifications. also posting the link and images is much easier when you use the facebook pages manager app

What do you dislike?

some Facebook features are not supporting and it takes time to get updated. notifications are not always instant and some times the app goes dead we don't receive any notification at all which is a major drawback while using the app.

Their post analytics takes a lot of time to get updated and at times it feels like they don't have an actual customer support team as we have to wait for ages to get any response to our queries or concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to manage multiple facebook pages but does not have a lot of time than you must give a try to the facebook pages manager. Their app is free of cost and if you are satisfied with its performance you may purchase some of their additional features for a little extra cost.

We have multiple Facebook pages used for business and employee engagement purposes. So this app helps us to manage all pages at one place. moreover the post schedule and certain other features which comes at less or no cost helps us in saving a lot of time.

Contadora

"thanks facebook pages manager I can easily advertise the company"

What do you like best?

What I like most is its ease of use, unlike other applications, it is very practical and works just like any social network, with the difference that you publish content from your company, it is ideal for medium-sized companies since it is not very expensive.

What do you dislike?

With this application I can publish the new products we sell in the company, have more contact with customers, through chat and the comments they leave in the publications, I thought it was a very good strategy, to make it perfect. I would like you not to send me so many messages to update my publications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can publish all kinds of information related to your company, answer comments, get notifications of your publications and much more.

the benefits are many, since customers are more comfortable with the attention they receive, and certainly increases the company's advertising and sales, the best of all is that Facebook is a very large global community, and here we find customers potential we need, it was certainly a good decision for the company to work with this application.

Country Events Coordinator
(10,001+ employees)

"Facebook Pages Manager for Multiple Brands"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to see an overview of all of our brands on the homescreen of Facebook business manager. It helps me get an overview of where we are at with each brand and which areas need more focus.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues with going to upload photos to a page through the business manager. In order to go to the page, I have to click everything twice in order for it to switch over. Other than that, pages manager has been bug-free for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're trying to manage multiple social media accounts across Facebook and Instagram, I highly recommend using Facebook Pages Manager. It's very useful in setting up paid ads as well as managing the overall success of the accounts.

We are utilizing business manager to manage pages we have for our social brands across my agency. We create Facebook pages that target youth in specific peer crowds and promote tobacco-free messaging. A major part of social branding is social media so Facebook Pages helps us make sure we are on top of things in that aspect.

Research Assistant

"Facebook Pages "

What do you like best?

The best would be that the app is more functional now than it use to be. It connects to your personal account and there has been several updates to it that are improving the overall activity of it. The online desktop version of it works great and can get many views from a variety of people around your area.

What do you dislike?

One thing that facebook can improve is the application on the phones. It is slow and sometimes crashes or does not open. You have to be in some great connection to be able to open your messages. Also, there is no facebook pay available for it, which totally sucks! I have to transfer my customers to my personal messenger to receive an online payment or use other applications for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to promote your business, using it will expand your networking. It has been improving rapidly, so I do not doubt it will only get better from now on.

Using this helps my business grow and expand. It tells me all the details and info I need to improve my advertising.

Mental Health Care

"Not My Favorite"

What do you like best?

I like that within one space I am able to see the pages I have running on Facebook and manage different aspects of the pages, including making advertisements. I also like that I can run advertisements based on specific demographics and try to target the ad to those who would benefit most.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's a separate application I need to download on my phone to be able to manage Facebook pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do research before starting an advertisement to be sure you're implementing it to the best of your money; you can often get charged for running an advertisement and get nothing from it (no interactions/etc). The Pages app itself and running ads through it doesn't necessarily always benefit you unless you know how to work it.

I'm able to better advertise my photography business on my Facebook page, and create advertisements within Facebook. I like that I am able to see the results of these advertisements as well, broken down into categories like demographics.

Contadora

"this page has helped the company a lot."

What do you like best?

Facebook page is a way to communicate all the news that the company can offer, in a direct and fast way. For this, it has available direct messages, by which consumers communicate with the brand in a direct, simple and easy way. A perfect tool to implement it in our branding strategy and create a community around the brand. With recipients who, a priori, know that what you are going to communicate interests them.

What do you dislike?

If you do not offer information that may be relevant to your consumer, you will surely be part of the trunk of the forgotten pages. It offers information about your specialty, relevant and interesting for your audience. Make people anxious about what you are going to offer. You are exposed to being seen by thousands and thousands of people, with some risk. Therefore, any communication that we offer on Facebook pages can be analyzed and reviewed by thousands of eyes, with people who do not like it and showing their disagreement. It is necessary that before the threat of an online crisis we have an action plan, something that is very far from the reality of many companies.

I, as an accountant of the small company Creaciones Kimberly Salazar, not only took her finances, but I am very involved in her development, since I know that she has a very qualified staff, we are using the best techniques to publicize the brand and all the products that are made in the workshop, and facebook pages is an excellent way to venture into that market, has given us the benefit of expanding the business, improve sales, and be recognized outside the city.

Artesana

"with this application is a good way to publicize my work."

What do you like best?

When using the application, I can mention the following as positive aspects: On Facebook pages the number of fans is unlimited, the number of friends in your profile is limited to 5,000.

A person can only have one profile, but can create and manage several Facebook pages.

The Facebook pages are public, which makes them more suitable for companies, brands, politicians, artists and professionals who are working on their own brand.

You can create applications to make contests and promote the company. This has helped us a lot in the Creaciones Kimberly Salazar workshop. You can name more administrators for your page.

What do you dislike?

After using this application to publicize my work I can say that what I do not like and I think they should improve is that, when you change from profile to Facebook page, you can not write again on the wall of friends, neither interact on the wall nor see their updates. When we have a page you can not ask for friendship or that they ask you for friendship. With a Facebook page you can not participate in Facebook groups.

Some of the applications in your profile will not work on the page.

The process converts your friends into Fans without asking them. and you can not interact by chat with Friends.

This application has many advantages, even though I do not give all the stars, because I believe that there is still much to improve, it has helped me in my work to manage several pages at a time, where I can publicize my work as a young craftswoman , venturing into the cyber world for the company has been very useful, now we have a large clientele in the city and outside the city.

Propietario de empresa

"It is a good way to give advertising to my business."

What do you like best?

Among the benefits that I have with this application, is that on this page I can publish all the information related to my law firm and so let me know in another public, since I use the receptivity of users has been very good, What I like most is that I can comment on my publications, my followers too, I can also use private chat, I get notifications in real time so I can respond on time.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about the application is the amount of messages sent indicating that I update the information, I think I should let each user publish something when he considers it prudent.

the benefits have of course been recognition of my company, increase of my clients, I give legal advice by chat and thus they are satisfied with my services, and always end up attending the office to specify the services, helping me to have better income.

Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Vlogger/Blogger

"Great for Beginners"

What do you like best?

Facebook Pages Manager is great in that it is super easy to use. Pages are easy to set up and with the manager, you are able to have multiple pages and can work between them effortlessly. Advertisements and post promotions are also super easy to accomplish with the Facebook Pages Manager, which I think makes it the perfect tool.

What do you dislike?

While it is a great setup, I do think that there is room for improvements. The amount of features are limited, which leads people to create groups instead of the pages. Another area that can improve is the amount of communication with customer support, which can take some time. It is not terrible, but it could definitely use a little improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and absolutely worth it. The amount of features and simple design is what makes it a great product. The only improvement would be communication with support, which can take a little longer than ideal.

The analytics feature is a great tool. It is able to show you the reach and potential of each post on the specific page you are looking at. I like the ease as far as promoting posts on Facebook, which is made very simple through the Facebook Pages Manager.

Administradora

"Facebook pages is a good idea to reach more customers."

What do you like best?

This tool is one of the easiest and most effective I have used, to give publicity to a business, you do not need to buy any software or program, it does not take much to get it going, you have a direct deal with those interested in what that is published on the page, can answer questions, make an order and much more.

What do you dislike?

This is a tool that all the small companies are currently using and with excellent feedback, the small company where I work has also done very well and therefore I do not want to mention anything negative, just keep improving the customer service part and some ads are removed from other topics that are not important to the one who creates the page.

Since I started working at Creaciones Kimberly Salazar, as an administrator I have given the task of making the sales of the company improve and what better way to go beyond the customers of the town or city, we currently have clients throughout the country, I bet for the work that is done because I know it is quality and original designs, made by women entrepreneurs, that the most important thing is the customer's taste, that is why this page has been excellent allowing us to reach beyond the borders of a state.

Artesana

"A good simple to advertise."

What do you like best?

This application is an excellent alternative to give publicity to a business without investing large amounts of money, what I like is that I can connect with people from all over the world and make known the work I do as a professional craftsman , currently there are more than 60 million of pages active, I can contact with new customers, is very easy to create and manage.

What do you dislike?

Within the negative is that the technical service for customer care is not active as fast as it seems, and they give many messages me how I need to put more publicity, I would like to place when I wanted and not send me so many annoying messages, For that reason I do not give the full stars.

This Facebook page has given many benefits to the company where I work and as a result to me as an artisan, as the more jobs we sell more artesamias and therefore are better earnings, through this page we select has to public We want to arrive or locality and so we know all the creations that we have in the business, the sales has grown considerably, because we have a direct deal with the clients through the chat.

Barbero

"Advertising on facebook."

What do you like best?

I like to use Pages Manager because it is a very complete software that helps the company where I work to attract a wide audience of potential clients through the facebook platform, since with this technology you can know what are the interests of the clients and so we can make announcements based on those interests and attract many users to our hairdressing salon thanks to the marketing analysis and statistical data that Pages Manager shows.

What do you dislike?

I think the cost of the ads on the facebook page is a bit expensive, because the Venezuelan currency has very little value with respect to the dollar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Pages Manager because it is an excellent marketing software that will allow you to publicize your business or ability in a network with a wide audience worldwide such as FACEBOOK.

PAGES MANAGER benefits me by allowing me to show my work as a barber on the facebook page of the hairdresser where I work, it has also helped me increase my clientele and my income by showing my clients' interests and allowing them to request appointments with me. through this platform, but the most important benefit of this application is that it guides us on the correct steps to elevate our clientele showing us in the statistics of the site the amount of visits, I like, recommendations and followers.

Founder

"Easy insights & makes scheduling posts simple"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to see at a glance the insights for a particular post -- how many people have viewed and interacted with it. I also love the post scheduling feature that allows me to schedule posts for ideal times when I might not be working.

What do you dislike?

It's really unfortunate that there's no way to communicate more directly with your Page fans using the Pages Manager. I realize spamming is an issue -- but if you create an event through your Page, there's no way you can invite the fans of that Page unless your profile is friends with them.

Mainly, it helps me expand brand awareness. I have a very small online teaching business trying to gain traction and Facebook Pages Manager helps me see how and where my efforts are paying off (or not paying off).

software marketer

"My experience has been wonderful using facebook pages manager."

What do you like best?

The major thing like best about this facebook page manger is the real time notification of messages , comments, views etc. Also , the facebook page manager make it very easy to move from one page to another if you are having more than one page and its less time consuming.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike about Facebook pages manager is that you need to have more than one application to be able to effectively manage your Facebook account. Even though you have the Facebook manager , you will still need to install Facebook messenger, Facebook app, Facebook ad manager and this may require a large space for installation also it requires time to run all of this applications at once but it's still awesome to use facebook page manager because of it easy navigation from page to page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a wonderful application and it makes page management especially for multiple pages easier.

The major problem i solved is been able to manage my page and solved the issue of not getting notifications of messages on real time.The Pages Manager makes managing business pages incredibly easy. you or your admins can easily choose from the list of Pages and begin uploading photos,making updates, and posting comments. The Facebook Pages Manager is also a useful tool because it allows you do a lot of things like:

It allows you to manage all Pages from the application, It gives you more space for making your posts, it easier to add text to the uploaded pictures.

It gives notification of new activity on each Page.

It gives you a detailed overview of insights and page statistics, including the total number of how many people the page has reached and how many people knows about the page. The trends graph

makes it easier to filter between different posts from different users.

PR Intern
Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like that this program makes it easy to maintain a business facebook page, connect with your audience, see insights and analytics, etc. The scheduling tool is great, as well as the ability to have multiple users and admins. When connected to an Instagram page it's even better!

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike at this moment. Perhaps only that it is sometimes difficult to remove users and admin from the page. Additionally, I don't feel that Facebook is as relevant as it used to be, particularly for my specific audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this in conjunction with Instagram for business to get the most out of the insights and analytics features!

Facebook Pages Manager makes it easy to connect with your audience on Facebook, as well as list information, create events, create media, and allow your audience to contact you directly. It is very beneficial when paired with Instagram business.