Adobe Premiere Pro Reviews & Product Details

What is Adobe Premiere Pro?

Video editing and production software

Adobe Premiere Pro Screenshots

Adobe Premiere Pro Profile Details

Adobe Premiere Pro Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

1-25 of 826 total Premiere Pro reviews
Business Owner
Most Recent Adobe Premiere Pro Video Review
Cordinador de eventos

"This program has helped me a lot in my work and in my daily life "

What do you like best?

I never studied designs and I'm not an expert in video editing, but with Adobre Premiere I look like a professional. I like that the program is complete, with many tools to edit videos. You can put music on it, increase its speed or decrease it and you can also mix parts of several videos in one document. It really surprised me

What do you dislike?

Adobe Premiere is an expensive program and has a trial version of just 7 days. The Adobe company is very good and has excellent products and I believe that your trial version should last at least 30 days. This program is not easy to use and in 7 days we can not learn it completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this program to those people who like excellence. If you like to be aware of all the details and pursue great and successful results, this program is for you. I promise you that the results obtained will like it.

This program has helped me a lot in my work and in my daily life. I remember that when I finished my postgraduate degree, I edited a video where we placed the best parts of the graduation party. That video was a gift for the whole group. Among all the companions we chose the best photos, the music and the phrases that we put in the edition of the video. The result was a great memory that we have of one of the happiest days we have had

Promotor de ventas

"I think it's the best video editing program I've used "

What do you like best?

This program gives you professional options so that when you edit the video, the result is of high quality, You can cut the video, place audio, write a text, make a loop, etc. The sound quality of this program is very good and you can also synchronize it with other Adobe programs. I think it's the best video editing program I've used

What do you dislike?

It is not an easy program to use. First you must train in the use of this software and see a few videos to get used to this program. It is also a software that uses a lot of ram and if you have other tabs of your computers open with this program, your computer may start to slow down. It is also an expensive program and its free version is very poor

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The company Adobe is well known for the quality of its products. This great company has a program for editing photos, reading documents in PDF format, editing videos, making logos, etc. Every time you see a program with this brand, you must use it and I'm sure you will not regret it. When you are going to edit a video you have two options: either you use an amateur program, and your design will be amateur too, or you use a professional program like Adobe Premiere and you will have a professionally edited video.

We as a company offer our clients a gift, as a thank you for having hired us. On several occasions we return a short video of 30 seconds, with the most important moments of the celebration. We do this because Adobe Premiere gives us several options to edit a video professionally. This commercial strategy has given us excellent results.

Editora

"My favorite software to edit."

What do you like best?

Adobe has made a significant effort to create Adobe Creative Cloud and make it available in the Adobe Premiere suite of software, which is nothing more than professional editing software, very useful for professionals working in audiovisual editing. With Adobe Premiere you can edit in the video, images, colors, effects, sounds, extracts of other videos and link them in one, without losing the quality in the assembly of the video. This software has shown year after year that it is one of the best software for video editing as it incorporates new updates, which reinforce the old structure and functions of the software. Another great positive aspect of this software is that you can correct audio errors and audio noise in the video, improving the quality of the product you are making. You can also incorporate to your editable animations editions, it has one of the best resolutions for editing, ensuring visual quality, and you can integrate other Adobe tools to make editing your videos much more professional.

What do you dislike?

Being beta versions, the updates of this software always come in test phases, presenting some flaws in the operation of these updates. What I always recommend is to update the software after it passes its testing phase, as bugs are corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Audiovisual editing is a profession that is always evolving as new elements and tools are added to achieve excellent quality and eye-catching materials. Adobe Premier is, without a doubt, a software that is totally updated and adjusted to the new times where the updates in the audiovisual edition go fast. If you want to stay updated and have the best results in the edition I recommend that you use this software.

Adobe Premiere is the software that has given me the best results in my work. Thanks to the immense work done by Adobe, I can enjoy the best software for video editing. With this software the final result of my editions enjoy an excellent quality, making me worthy of recognitions and awards from the television company where I work. Adobe Premier has made me an exceptional worker and one of the best audiovisual publishers in the company where I work.

Junior Graphic Designer

"Still Learning And Satisfied "

What do you like best?

Adobe Premiere Pro has a gorgeous layout and is so simple to use. I used apple's iMovie in the past for animation and it was taxing on time and energy. You can do everything on Premiere. Quick video editing, complex animation, extensive color coding, Photoshop and After Effects integration, your work is cut out for you because options are endless!!! When I first started using Premiere about 5 months ago I was a beginner to animation and had never dreamed it would be so easy to do with this program. I have watched myself grow and develop effortlessly due to how organized and strategically Premiere is set up and made to use. My favorite feature of premiere is saving custom workstation layouts it is AWESOME if you use Premiere for a multitude of different tasks.

What do you dislike?

My only gripe with Premiere is that it is pretty crammed layout wise on my 13inch Macbook Pro. I usually connect it to dual monitors for more room but on the go space is pretty limited. It isn't anything that extreme of a problem but it is a tad bit annoying sometimes. I am still very new to the program so anytime I do run into a problem it is due to inexperience more so then the program itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say if you have any experience at all with other Adobe products take the time to learn Adobe Premiere. Becoming proficient in Premiere in the entertainment industry is as important as being bilingual.

Adobe Premiere Pro has really solved and been beneficial to the issue I have of brining idea's in my head to life. Until I found Premiere I have been trying to create complex art with a vast variety of different artistic mediums but with Premiere I can use all those same skills in a new age, modern, digital way.

Web Programmer and Design

" Premiere Pro the perfect program for video editing"

What do you like best?

What I like most about editing in Premiere is that the videos and sounds are in high quality and the program is handled in real time. It is multiplatform and since it is from Adobe it has the advantage that it can be linked with Photoshop and use the edited photographs. We can also install it on the mobile and from there to be able to make editions. It is easy to use and we can customize it as we want.

What do you dislike?

The main problem that exists when using Premiere is that the license of the product is extremely expensive, another drawback is that it takes longer to render especially when the computer does not have enough capacity and this makes it slow down.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use Premiere for the edition of promotional videos of the clients in which I work, it is versatile and when you know how to use the program you can achieve interesting effects that are seen professionally.

Technical Analyst

"Mastertool for Video Editing"

What do you like best?

There are plenty of things that I like in Premier pro. First one is the ease of use and the navigation workflow of the application. It allows you to work with very very minute details and gives you the power of interacting with each and every single frame. There are also very brilliant features in this application. It gives you detailed access to a set of properties of video like audio, color balance, frame rate, frame size and provides full control over the system. The tools provided are also wonderfully designed and are easy to use.

What do you dislike?

As the performance is a major problem with any video editing software, this is the same case with Adobe Premier Pro. It sucks the processing power of the system while exporting the video. The Interface can be made much better. It seems to be very confusing at the first time and it takes some time to understand what is really happening with the system. One major point of improvement is the export option. It should be made more user friendly. Also, I noticed some problem with the audio syncing. It should be ressolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product for video editing.This product can be used in combination of the other products in the Adobe Suite for more better results.

I am using it for basic as well as advanced Video Editing.

Easiness, Smooth Execution and Directory Structure are some of the advantages that I realized.

Systems Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Really good video editor for tutorial making"

What do you like best?

As a part of my job I need to explain to other people how to do things the same way as I do them, It's ok to do it once, or 2, maybe 5 times, but more than that it gets really tiring so now what I do is to make a video tutorial explaining how to do something and edit it with Premier Pro, I add annotations, cut the parts of the video that I don't like. No more Uhhhhs, aaaah, awkward silences or things badly explained and I even add some pretty transitions so the cuts look like they were planned. It takes some time, but It saves a lot more, the time it takes me to make a full video is less than explaining the same thing to 3 people.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's a subscription only service now. It's an reimbursable charge and my company willingly pays for it if I need it but I like to pay for things once and forget about it. You can't do that anymore but since i bought it a few years ago as a part of CS6 Master Collection I can't really complain about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I tried many Video editing software over the years since college and I could not find anything that beats Premier Pro, I bought it when it was still possible to do it without subscription but since I'm still using it I'll willingly pay for a subscription if I ever need a new feature that's not available on CS6

Video tutorial editing.

RCA

"I use Premiere Pro for all kinds of video editing applications and it is amazing. "

What do you like best?

The best part about using premiere pro is that it is so versatile and robust. I can use it to slap together a video very quickly without difficulty and I can also use it to work and rework longer and more detailed projects.

What do you dislike?

The worst part about premiere pro is that there is a learning curve to the software. Because it has so many features it takes some time to learn the ins and outs of the software. The other dislike I have is that it will sometimes crash unexpectedly. To avoid loss of work make sure you save your files regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Adobe Premiere Pro. This software is very powerful and can be used in a number of applications. It interfaces well with other Adobe software.

The benefits from Adobe Premiere Pro are that I can produce quality videos with a professional look. Its a great software especially for promotional videos and advertisements.

(Myself Only)

"Premiere Pro is the most stable video editor I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

I use and I like Adobe Premiere to make my presentation videos of some topic, I also use it to create ads for micro companies, or trailers of some university project, I really like it for the functions that can be implemented other works made with other products of adobe and this makes faster access to exchange some Adobe After Effets file to Premiere, in short, I use Adobe Premiere because it is a very stable video editing software.

What do you dislike?

In order to make the most of this Softwire, you must buy it and it is a bit expensive, but you can still work quickly what you need in the test mode and there you decide whether to buy it or not.

Adobe products always want good pc components, in this case this program will require a minimum of 4gb of ram to be able to work on a medium project, but for a large high quality project you will need at least 8gb.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Adobe Premiere to all the users that their interest is to be able to make video in a software of high quality, stable and of an understandable and easy to use interface.

Users who are beginners could also use it since this is a program that can be learned by using it and it is very understandable, you will like it!.

With Adobe Premiere, it gives me the ability to create and edit video for advertising in my work, as well as make editions to improve the quality and approaches in some part of a specific video, professionally I see that this program has the touch of quality and at the end of the rendering is very high quality!.

Graphic Designer/Film Editor
(Myself Only)

"Premiere is my exclusive program for film editing"

What do you like best?

Just as I said in my review of Photoshop, Premiere has a universality to it that makes it immediately appealing. Almost every filmmaker I correspond with uses it which makes it valuable on top of the quality of the program itself.

What do you dislike?

Recently there have definitely been some performance issues that I know I'm not alone in sharing. My computer is almost fully speced out and we've been having a lot of trouble with renders, frame rate, the program crashing, and lots of mac ballooning. It seems to be with the 2019 version of Premiere but I'm hopeful that Adobe will rectify these issues as they have in the past. It's just frustrating for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd offer the same advice as I did on Photoshop. Just get working as soon as possible to learn this software.

Premiere has been fantastic for my work. I've totally learned film editing from ground up utilizing this program alone which has been a blessing. The work flow of Premiere is easy to learn for me as I use other Adobe programs so the transition to this has been pretty smooth so far. I have yet to get into After Effects but I also feel confident that I could if the situation arises in the future.

Founder
(Myself Only)

"Professional, high quality video editor"

What do you like best?

Very high-quality effects, as well as super responsive. Has a lot of features that other programs don't.

Makes for very professional editing capabilities. It requires practice, but when you get into it, there's nothing better. The program gives you so many creative opportunities and possibilities because of the plugins and different add-ons give you even more, just awesome.

What do you dislike?

The price might affect some peoples' opinion on it. Crashes almost never happen. RAM gets used a lot, but I have a decent PC. That's it, everything else; flawless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it to anyone that is willing to practice and learn. After you learn it it's pretty much smooth from there on. The program can not be compared to anything else, if I were you I'd give it a shot. It's really fun and pleasing to use. If you have no money, at least try the trial. You might decide to save up after seeing what this can do for you. It can be used, of course, for things other than professional video production. It's a good tool for school projects, home videos, and even YouTube videos.

This program makes videos and production look very, very professional and clean. The edited videos look very pleasing and good. The program almost never crashes and you never get corrupted files. It is really good for anyone looking for a good video editor. It has limitless possibilities unlike most of the other editing programs. Plugins expand it's possibilities even further if the basic tools aren't enough.

Most of them are free, so you won't have trouble dealing with that. Every effect can be made to fit the type of the video you are trying to edit, and can be manipulated to look really good no matter the environment.

Tony

"El mejo"

What do you like best?

Premiere es un editor compatible tanto con el sistema iOS como Windows;

Es compatible con varias aplicaciones gráficas, por ejemplo, After Effects;

Posee una función de rastreo avanzado que identifica objetos y caras y, por lo tanto, elimina espacios vacíos automáticamente;

Es posible elegir el tipo de Premiere cuya licencia se desea comprar, ya que hay más de una opción, como Premiere Elements 15, que es más accesible para los principiantes, a diferencia de Premiere Pro CC, un editor de vídeo más profesional;

Por ser un programa más profesional, Premiere tiene una gran cantidad de efectos para añadir en los vídeos.

What do you dislike?

Para quien está comenzando a editar videos, es posible que encuentre algunas dificultades, ya que ésta es una herramienta profesional.

El Premiere es un programa pagado y su coste en España, por ejemplo, es de 24,19 € /mes, y en América Latina, incluso México, es de US$19.99/mes

A pesar de ser un editor completo y muy utilizado, hay reportes de usuarios que dicen que ocurren bloqueos y lentitud en la renderización de los vídeos, pero es muy probable que esos inconvenientes estén más relacionados con el hardware del ordenador utilizado;

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es el mejor programa del mercado debido a su facilidad de uso sobre todo y tambien por su sencilla interfaz que nos hace la vida mas facil.

En mi negocio me ha resuelto problemas como por ejemplo la facilidad de la edición de vídeo, algo que realmente necesitaba.

Alba Sanchez

"Gran programa de edición audiovisual"

What do you like best?

La interfaz del software es maravillosa, hay milloness de opciones y todo lo que se necesita para editar un vídeo lo tienes ahí, incluyendo las últimas tecnologías cubiertas. La interfaz se puede editar de acuerdo a las necesidades del usuario y guardar como espacio de trabajo. El software se integra con cualquier otro software de Adobe en la nube fácilmente y hace que su trabajo sea realmente fácil. El software tiene muchos complementos adicionales y una amplia biblioteca de elementos que se pueden descargar con un solo click. Las opciones de seguimiento también son muy buenas. admite todo tipo de archivos, incluidos los de RV y 360. Las opciones de cámara proporcionadas también son muy buenas y ofrecen al creador muchas opciones. Las opciones de exportación son realmente fáciles y el software se integra fácilmente con el codificador de medios de adobe para exportar fácilmente a su formato de vídeo favorito.

What do you dislike?

El precio no es barato y muchos usuarios no podrán permitírselo. Puede ser difícil para un novato aprender el programa y la curva de aprendizaje es complicada, ya que puede llevar algún tiempo conocer las opciones dentro del software. El software necesita muchos recursos cuando se trabaja en grandes proyectos. las opciones como las transiciones y las animaciones son realmente limitadas y necesitan recursos adicionales para más opciones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Este es el mejor software que he encontrado cuando se trata de edición y postproducción de vídeo. Ofrecen una versión de prueba gratuita y te animo a que la pruebes tú mismo antes de comprometerte.

Hago un montón de videos promocionales y destacados. Descargo plantillas a menudo, así que es bueno usar uno de los programas más comunes. Hay tanto material excelente para comprar a precios muy razonables. He aprendido muchas de las características más avanzadas ajustando las plantillas profesionales compradas.

autonome

"Adobe Premiere Pro"

What do you like best?

Premier fonctionne parfaitement et tout y est simple et convivial. Il a une interface utilisateur simple et flexible qui vous permet de faire toutes les choses avec facilité. Vous pouvez avoir le moniteur principal sur un écran séparé pour une visualisation en direct et pour que votre fenêtre principale se trouve sur un autre écran. Ceci est important pour la correction des couleurs car vous pouvez voir à quoi il ressemblera sur un écran différent.

What do you dislike?

La courbe d'apprentissage de l'interface utilisateur et du logiciel en général est très raide. Si vous n'êtes pas familiarisé avec ce logiciel, il peut sembler décourageant, mais une fois que vous vous en serez familiarisé, vous commencerez à ressentir son flux.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avid et d'autres plates-formes de montage sont toujours des options valables, mais la licence Cloud ouvre tellement de programmes essentiels qu'il semble idiot de ne pas le faire.

Comme d’autres produits Adobe, vous pouvez configurer l’espace de travail pour qu’il réponde à vos besoins et facilite le travail. Les outils sont simples et intuitifs et vous aident à vous concentrer davantage sur l'édition. J'aime la fenêtre source multimédia car elle me permet de regarder des fichiers source, de sélectionner des codes temporels et de les insérer dans la séquence principale avec précision. Il faut un certain temps pour apprendre le fonctionnement de ce programme. Etant donné que cet outil peut faire beaucoup, il peut être un peu désordonné et moins convivial. Ils pourraient le rendre encore plus intuitif, en particulier lors du placement d'un clip. Nous vendons des contenus vidéo et cet outil nous aide à expérimenter davantage avec nos sorties vidéo, à améliorer les coupes, les superpositions et à améliorer le son du mieux que nous pouvons.

"Adobe Premiere PRO"

What do you like best?

Adobe Premiere Pro es uno de los programas de edición de vídeo más utilizados en el mundo de la edición digital. Esa popularidad hace que hoy en día sea fácil encontrar guías y video tutoriales en youtube con cursillos gratuitos para aprender a manejar Premiere Pro.

Ofrecen herramientas suficientes para lograr resultados en nuestro trabajo realmente profesionales.

Lo que más me gusta de Premiere es que soporta gran cantidad de codecs de vídeo, todo se puede abrir, incluso se puede trabajar con diferentes tipos de codec de vídeo en una misma secuencia.

Se integra fácilmente con After Effects y con todos los programas de Adobe.

Adobe Premiere Pro se actualiza con frecuencia.

Es muy fácil de usar, es muy intuitivo.

Se pueden editar hasta vídeos en 360º.

Adobe premiere nos ofrece un flujo de trabajo muy rápido, multitud de transiciones y efectos para añadir en las secuencias de nuestros vídeos.

Adobe Premiere es compatible tanto con MAc como con Windows.

What do you dislike?

Adobe ofrece planes mensuales y anuales pero no son muy económicos.

Consume recursos de la máquina en demasía, como capacidad de procesador y de memoria RAM.

Manejar de forma profesional premiere pro, a pesar de ser intuitivo, necesita de un periodo de aprendizaje, donde se requiere de esfuerzo y práctica.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recomendable si no te preocupa tu presupuesto, y quiere obtener los mejores resultados profesionales con una herramienta de edición de vídeo intuitiva y eficaz.

Utilizamos Adobe Premiere como herramienta de aprendizaje en nuestros cursos de edición audiovisual, concretamente en los temas de edición de vídeo. Es posible realizar secuencias con nuestras propias fotos, música, efectos de transición, añadido de textos y subtítulos en diferentes tipografías. Siendo todo muy rápido e intuitivo.

Student Intern
Sports

"Premiere Pro"

What do you like best?

The most helpful aspect of premiere pro is the ability to have a variety of editing tools to utilize when creating a video. I feel as if the options given to me by this software is more versatile then a basic video editing product offers its users. This product is super easy to use and is widely accepted by a number of video producers. I feel like this product has the best support as they have integrated virtual reality to help answer questions.

What do you dislike?

The flow of the software is a little confusing and may take a while for some users to adapt to.

This software has helped my business solve the problem of file formatting. Premiere allows you to have multiple formats when editing which allows producers to compile a variety of materials into one video so more employees can work on it. Most importantly, there is direct download so users do not need to convert when uploading.

Game Developer

"The most accessible professional video editing software"

What do you like best?

As with any other adobe product, it's integration with the rest of the creative cloud is key to the way I work. It has large studio backing behind it, as well, and not just the YouTube community--Deadpool, for example, was edited in Premiere.

It takes all the standard features from any other beginner video editing software, and multiplies them by ten, adding more and more functionality to each and every button.

What do you dislike?

It's workspace management is frustrating, as you can often have a ton of windows open in order to get any work done. And, for different features, you have to rearrange the whole interface in order to access them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to be familiar with non-linear video editing timelines before jumping in.

For my game studio, Premiere pro is what we use to craft the perfect trailer for all our games. It has all the features we could ever need, and it makes it super easy to import screen recordings of gameplay for use in the trailers.

Marketing and Video Strategist

"Adobe Premiere is a must for video professional production"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of things I love about Adobe Premiere. This software gave me my career. I am able to produce minor video edits all the way up to featured productions. It took a little bit of time to learn all about the software but now that I understand how it works I have no complaints. The most recent updates have added new workflows that help at your different stages of editing. I often use the Audio and Graphics tab after I finished my first round of editing. The imports are also very smooth. the bins and folders are placed in an easy to use workflow.

What do you dislike?

The only problem with Adobe Premiere Pro is the crashes! There have been a lot of improvements with the auto-save features. HOWEVER I have lost at least 50 hours of my life due to software crashes in premiere. Unless you remember to press save (command s ) every 5 minutes you likely have experienced something similar to this. It can be devastating. This is the price you pay for an awesome piece of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great software that will help you from a beginner all the way up to an advanced editor.

Now that I have mastered this software I have been able to create quick ads for facebook. This has been the focus of my work lately. We manage a lot of clients who need fast video turn around. Adobe Premiere helps make this happen.

Graphic Specialist

"Great program but has too many features for what I need it for"

What do you like best?

As a graphic designer, I mainly use Adobe Premiere Pro to create video clips, splice two or more videos together, add music and text to still images, or edit videos we already have. I have Adobe Creative Cloud through my company so I can enjoy all of Adobe Premiere Pro's features and updates. Adobe seems to be on top of adding on tools and new capabilities that are needed in my everyday workflow. I also find new tools that I didn't think I needed but they greatly enhance my designs. Adobe also is always looking to improve and ask for my feedback which I value. They've created a program that is easy to use, easy to learn, and gets the job done while also providing valuable tools and features that enhance the overall experience.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, if it wasn't for my company paying for my subscription, I would not be able to afford this program on my own. When I was a student, I was able to buy the student program and use it for many years. Now that Adobe has switched to a subscription-based program, instead of paying once to use the program, I have to pay every year even if I don't mind using out-of-date software.

Also, because they are constantly pushing out updates, I've run into some minor glitches along the way that takes a week to patch. I'm thankful that they release updates and patches on a regular basis but this can upset my workflow. I had a serious project due once and my suite of programs updated overnight. In the morning, I felt lost and had to quickly learn how to adjust to the new settings and features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are so many features and tools in Adobe Premiere Pro. I was very overwhelmed when I first began using it, however, there are a lot of tutorials available online to help. I recommend following some of those tutorials before "diving-in" so you don't get that overwhelmed feeling that I did.

With Adobe Premiere Pro, I am able to provide value-added videos for the marketing team. Multimedia seems to help get the point across in some presentations and our marketing team knows they can come to me if they need any video work done. This gives us a clean and professional look and feel.

Adobe Premiere Pro has benefitted me by giving me a reliable software so that I can do my job. They also have a wide expanse of support tools, such as forums and the help center, that I can access if needed. Adobe Premiere Pro allows me to work with a wide range of video formats so I do not have to worry about file compatibility.

Digital/Field Producer & Social Media Consultant/Manager - ME TIME WITH FRANGELA
Entertainment

"Great software, crashes often"

What do you like best?

I love the interface, and how intuitive it is. It's easy to look at, easy to find what you need, and really well designed. It also offers a ton of different options for layouts, styles, and designs. The hotkeys are great and you can become an editing machine in no time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the bugginess and the crashes. The app crashes constantly, and the support provided is much less than adequate. Adobe has cornered the market, and they know it-- so they don't have to provide the same level of support that a small start up would. Often the only way to resolve an issue is to dig deep into forums for information and then basically hack your own computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe products are top notch and their integration is truly excellent-- the only problem is that their apps remain buggy, but they don't give you nearly the support needed to take care of it. They rely on their position at the top of the market to quell any worries about customers leaving.

I am editing digital video at a very fast speed-- churning out as many as 10 original pieces of content per week, of all shapes, sizes, lengths, etc. I love that I can have color, editing, sound, etc. all in one app and rarely have to leave it to use sister apps. The integration of Adobe Media Encoder CC Pro is also a great aspect, because it allows me the freedom to keep working while my computer exports in the background.

Graphic Designer

"Professional software for video editing"

What do you like best?

This software is ideal for editing videos easily and simply, I like it because it is not complicated to use, its tools are very concrete, this allows to focus attention on transitions and general video editing. It's not like After Effects that adds special effects to videos, it's more software for editing, joining several videos, adding transitions, adding certain extra elements to videos such as boxes and rectangles. It is a tool for editing in a simple way, plus it also allows audio editing

What do you dislike?

I do not like that the timeline that allows to add videos, images and graphic components is so limited, I have not yet managed to increase the amount of elements that I can include, this also happens in the audio part, it only allows to include three audio tracks in simultaneous, sometimes I have needed to add more audio tracks to a composition and I have to first edit the audio and then proceed to include it, and it is somewhat tedious, plus it takes a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love this software, so I recommend it to all people, both professionals and novices, to use it, or at least try it out. It is a software that has been very useful both professionally and for hobby, I have always liked to edit videos, so I felt very related to this software when I started using it

This software has solved many problems in the company, because now you can produce promotional videos for advertising campaigns easily and quickly. In addition, the editing is very simple, anyone with very basic knowledge can make the editing of videos. And there are many tutorials on the internet that allow you to guide any user in the use of the software

Researcher

"My main video editor"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to add advanced features like motion tracking to videos. Love the vocal enhancement features. Easy ability to add and edit transitions between both video segments and audio clips. Ease of adding multiple layers of image/video files and audio files all into the same project.

What do you dislike?

Learning Premiere pro can be a challenge. I have been a user for about 3 years and I still feel like an early intermediate level user. Also somewhat dislike that I find myself going into adobe audition to edit the sound files more in depth. Wish more video transition types were installed into Premiere Pro itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best video editor on the market, however the learning curve is steep. Worth the investment in time and effort to learn if you want to get into serious video production.

Creating video files for advertising or as final products.

Executive Director

"adobe premiere pro is the best"

What do you like best?

the software is easy to use to use. you can use it to edit both audio, and video works. and it support many file format while editing. editing with greater speed. it help you move through project you are editing faster. it makes me accomplish a project am working on easy because of the easy user interface of the software.

What do you dislike?

it does not yet support some file format, which include both audio and video as well. its kind of expensive to buy, in order to get the complete benefit of some templates. to enjoy it totally, you have to use it with othe complementary software like after effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

adobe premiere pro is the industry standard software, any one can ever need to use for basic and advance editing purposes.

i do edit musical video with it. edit movies and films and we use it for edit while broadcasting at the studio as well.

been able to achieve work faster and on time. the quality of my finish work has improved as well.