Skyslope Reviews & Product Details

Skyslope Overview

What is Skyslope?

SkySlope is the all-in-one transaction management platform for brokers, agents, auditors, and transaction coordinators to execute, store, organize, and audit real estate documents from anywhere at any time. From automation to integrations, SkySlope helps keep agents and brokers connected to the customer forever.

Skyslope Details

Online transaction management software helps real estate brokers and agents across the nation by eliminating the loads of paperwork associated with closing.

SkySlope
2011
Sacramento, CA
@SkySlope
Answer a few questions to help the Skyslope community
Have you used Skyslope before?

Skyslope Reviews

Showing 64 Skyslope reviews
Already have Skyslope?
Owner/Operator/Voice Talent/Writer/Producer
Licensed Realtor
What do you like best?

What I like best is that its bascially a virtual transaction coordinator. Its a place to keep all of your files and see all of the information on each file. It defintely helps keep me organized and on top of everything. I also like that it has checklists so that I can see what I still need to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it did take me a very long time to actually figure it out. There is so many parts to it and it takes a while to understand how to do the different files, find the documents you need, and how to incorporate it with digisign. They do have chat support to help 24/7 though and I defintely use it a lot! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It takes a little getting used to but once you do, its amazing and so helpful! Its beyond great having all my files all in one place! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of my contracts are in one place and its eliminating me missing anything in a transaction or not having everything properly filled out. Its also eliminating the need for me to send everything to my broker since they can just access it all on there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There is a clean look to the software. Customization to the software color schemes is nice to match your company brokerage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am a major researcher before I pull the trigger on anything. I made sure with the sales rep that the software would do (or not do) what I needed it to do before I pulled the trigger. I especially explained that I have been burned too many times by paying upfront set-up fees and signing contracts on products due to being burned too many times before. Being promised the software would perform as advertised and with posted performance guarantees of help and responsiveness, I went against my own rule, paid the setup fee, and moved forward with Skyslope.

Getting set-up I again researched, watched the tutorials, the webinars, read all the FAQ, and literally went through the entire self-help section to learn the system in and out. When working with my dedicated support rep, I knew more about the system than they did. It was really quite sad. It was clear their support reps knew very little about their software and even less about the industry as a whole and how things flow. I sadly had to ask for a new support rep that was knowledgable, and they admitted that this person was new that was assigned to me. My assigned rep was wonderful to work with. The problem was the system did not perform at all to the sold standards and did not contain the features I was promised. My new support rep spent her time trying to figure out "workarounds" for me to try and get the system closer to the promised results. But eventually the growing list of "yeah, the system doesn't do that, but you can take the time to submit that as a feature request" kept being heard.

After a few months into the system, still knowing more than their technicians did about their own system, I was ignored completely. After several requests for help, it would take 10-14 days to get a response that they were too busy with bringing on new accounts to help me. I begged for help, and would get no responses at all, from anyone. I reach out REPEATEDLY even to my sales rep who sold and promised the product and never got any response. It was only after I asked to cancel the product for failure for it to operate and get the support as promised that I received a call. I explained my desire to cancel, they looked at my account and admitted that their company was having many issues internally and admitted they had dropped the ball, and they would get back to me about canceling. Of course, 10 days had gone by I had heard nothing again so I had to inquire about my cancellation again since they were still billing me. After bugging again, I was told I was in a contract and they would not let me out despite the lack of performance. I explained their contracts states that if their company did not perform they would have to allow me to cancel, and they would not even honor the contract they have.

I had to reach out to my attorney to have them write a letter explaining that their service guarantees and contract was not upheld and it was demanded that the Cease and Desist. This was sent to their legal team and the CEO of the company. Not surprisingly, not even their legal team or CEO ever responded in any way.

To literally bring on a customer and give written promises, and even admit to you that they as a company are struggling to support their customers...and then blow them off entirely from the salesperson, to support staff, to legal team, all the way to the CEO says everything about this company. They do not care about their customers...they do not care about their reputation...and I am taking the time out of my own time to share with you to stay away from this company despite what they tell you or promise you. I have dedicated a combined months' work of hours into trying to make this system work, trying to understand how I can make a workaround, and how to get the company to help me stay with thim...and they have zero interest. DO NOT end up in the problem I am in with this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please...read my review, and stay away. I will tell you there are several other product options and companies out there that I am using that is a breath of fresh air, and operation standards, and actually listen and want to work with their customers. AND....the other product options actually work and understand our industry. Skyslope just made their software product but they don't have the industry knowledge to have it work outside of California. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Absolutely no benefits have been received besides the headache, hassle, and bill they left me with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Skyslope is easy way to keep transaction management organized. I had never heard of it before working with eXp but absolutely love the ease of keeping real estate transactions organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't the easiest to figure out at first, luckily my company had some tutorials to help me learn the program and how to get the most out of it. After the learning curve, it was pretty easy to find my way around the rest of the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely confusing at first, but really makes keeping transaction management an easy once you get the hang of it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping all transactions organized is great and making sure all my files are easily sent to my broker for them to view is outstanding. Also easy way to make sure you have everything accounted for, especially in some messier transactions. It's easy to comment on some items and then easily fix or re-upload whatever it is I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

REALTOR®/Buyers Specialist of The Paul Ekstrom Team
What do you like best?

The easy to use layout, search bar for quick access to files, online tutorials are helpful for new agents to learn the system. The help desk has excellent, friendly customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. We love skyslope and are very happy with this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is nice having the transactions organized according to closing dates. To have the ones upcoming the soonest on my page 1 is very easily accessible rather than having to sort through all of them in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

support when needed is quick and concise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That uploaded docs are not dated so we can quickly see which were added last. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

usually minor glitches , such as the address populating incorrectly as it did yesterday when I had a problem..address was 71 North Avenue , Revere MA and the system put N in the direction field which I hadn't noticed till I tried to complete the listing . finally had to call for support . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

easy to use and links good with other programs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not as colorful as Back Agent which I have used also Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

has everything you need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transaction Coordinator
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Skyslope’s ability to keep documents organized and properly labeled with status updates keeps realtors on track for their transaction timelines. Skyslope also helps realtors better protect their clients in the event of issues with transactions or escrow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The plan setting. The commands do not work well, and they are not well suited for teams. It is also not very user-friendly and seems unnecessary, as realtors can also just use their regular calendars for timeline issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Skyslope's email feature through your own email address in order to save any communications. This is super helpful in the event of document/signature refusal for necessary items, and it helps your compliance department see that you requested the necessary items. This is a handy tool in case transactions end up in court or mediation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Skyslope helps Solve the problem of needed documents and how complete the transaction is. This helps realtors protect their clients better in transactions! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

There is a simple and clear record of all contracts, status and who have been accessing contracts. Also, the customer service is outstanding! Need ANY help, all needs and questions are answered and assistance is given! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I do not have any dislikes. I truly enjoy using Skyslope. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a top to bottom solution as well as complete support with getting started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dealing with all transactions, adding new documents/contracts, signatures and closing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Broker/Sales Consultant
What do you like best?

It is fairly user friendly ...good system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing I can think of at this time..... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

trying to remove old documents from a new transaction on the same listing when the deal has fallen apart Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Easy to use and very organized with e-signature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe I disliked anything because the system really worked well for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My organization problem has been solved and I realized that having the e-signature really makes things a lot smoother. I feel as is the set up makes things extremely easy to access all areas and link different documents to areas needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that you have the ability to personalize notifications in several different ways. It is very helpful to get reminders about specific upcoming dates. I also like that I can access old transactions. I like the main page that gives you a snapshot of all the transactions that are in process as well as ones that have just closed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of setting your preferences when getting set up. Go through the tutorials to make sure you are taking advantage of all the options Skyslope has to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy way to keep all the necessary documents organized and ready for submitting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Fast service And reliable people......... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None. Service was good. All was good .... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just to change status of listing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Administrative Coordinator
What do you like best?

I love the Skyslope support team. They get back to you in seconds. Yesterday I had what I thought was an issue Harris responded to me in seconds and within minutes he had fixed the issue and all was well. Every time I have contacted support the experience has been great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I disliked about my experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not be disappointed. They have figured it all out. Skyslope if everything your need for filing, record keeping, monitoring & organizing your Listing, Transactions & Clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had just a few Admin how to questions and only a few issues that got worked out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

REALTOR
What do you like best?

24 HOUR SERVICE AND QUICK RESPONSES BY VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE SUPPORT STAFF. I ALSO LIKE THAT THERE IS AN OPTION TO HAVE SOMEONE CALL YOU AS WELL AS USE THE CHAT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A BIT DIFFICULT TO ADVISE ADMIN WHEN DOCUMENTS ARE SUBMITTED (STILL LEARNING). NOT SO CLEAR WHICH WAY IS BEST. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ONCE TRAINING HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF SKYSLOPE SUPPORT, IT IS A FABULOUS TOOL. GREAT STORAGE OF DOCUMENTS EVEN AFTER DEAL HAS BEEN PROCESSED. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MAINLY HOW TO MANEUVER AROUND THE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF SKYSLOPE.

FOR REAL ESTATE, A FEW MORE OPTIONS TO CLOSE A FILE IE CANCELLED, WITHDRAWN, COMPLETED, SOLD, ETC Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Professional Realtor, EXP Realty
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The layout is easy to understand. I really like that fields automatically populate and that any discrepancies are easily taken care of by our transaction concierge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None that I can see. I had a bit of difficulty understanding everything at first, but support helped me through all the issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think twice - it's the most comprehensive, user friendly transaction software available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transactions are so much easier to keep track of. Less time at my desk and more time in the field selling houses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
What do you like best?

I love that there is a checklist of required and/or optional documents at your fingertips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I have to obtain documents via my old broker if I don’t have them saved on my own laptop when I switched brokers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Love that all required docs can reside in one place and that I can separate them here too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

the support team was very eager to set up training and answer questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

they didn't deliver what we asked for. It didnt' integrate with our forms as we thought it would. It was not as user friendly as the demos made it look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Decided not to use because it wasn't very easy to navigate as the demos show. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Keeps track of paperwork. and makes it much easier to follow up on what is needed or outstanding in a file Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

E-mails telling me there have been changes made to listings/transactions used to come immediately, now they are 3 or 4 hours late, so price changes etc are not being completed in a timely manner (sometimes a day later!) This has been reported to Skyslope for a few months now, and all we get is "sorry" but nothing has been done to fix this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Until they fix this issue with notification e-mail, be sure every agent tells you when they have done anything - exactly what Skyslope was meant to halt and expedite Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems have been solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Broker Associate
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The interface is attractive and easy to use, I LOVE that you can email an entire file and it is there ready to break apart into a list. It is SO easy to see what you still need signatures on, what is holding etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! This has everything you need to manage transactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an easy way to manage transactions and your office is NOT using Skyslope, you need to consider it! It even includes Digisign for free, so you don't have to pay extra for Docusign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate transaction management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I love how organized this keeps you! This is a great way to make sure you have all the documents needed for your office and that you are on track to go to closing. I also love how easy it makes reviewing the contracts from our agents. You can simply mark it complete if it is go to go or you can make a note and notify the agent of actions needed to complete the document. It emails the agent right from the software! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything - the site is very user friendly and the chat support is amazing. I do wish there was a calendar feature somewhere on the software that you could track closing dates and critical dates to the transaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Upload all of your documents to the transaction to make it easy to find things in the future! I put all contracts, amendments, addendums and even invoices in SkySlope so it is a one stop shop for me when I am looking for anything pertaining to that specific transaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This keeps all of the needed paperwork in one place for the office. It allows us to review the paperwork and communicate with the agents! Love it! It also keeps track of the time and date the agent uploads the documents and even creates the transaction to make it very easy for us to implement deadlines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Realtor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I love that you can get documents signed electronically with digisign (which is built into skyslope). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike about skyslope Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can get important documents signed without making clients go into the office every time something needs to be signed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
Real Estate
What do you like best?

I like how you can SEE on a checklist which documents are still needed, and my office can automatically see everything I turn in too. no more printing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I upload a document, it doesn't upload correctly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a chance! Its awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use a remote office and never have to bring physical paperwork to our main offices anymore! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

- Super Easy to use. Very user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Does not always apply to certain situations or listings/transactions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Solving the ease of keeping everything in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

All contact info and documents are kept in one place, accessible from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some tasks seem tedious, i.e. having to hit "edit" for each section I need to make changes/additions. Also, I don't like not being able to delete documents I erroneously upload, don't need, or want to replace with completed documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great way to communicate with my broker, as we both have access to the same files. Saves time, phone calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.