JobNimbus

JobNimbus saves you time and money with robust project, contact, and task management tools wrapped in a simple interface. Move to the cloud with JobNimbus.

Work for JobNimbus?

Learning about JobNimbus?

JobNimbus Reviews

Ask JobNimbus a Question
Showing 13 JobNimbus reviews
JobNimbus review by Lisa C.
Lisa C.

"What you need in the Field"

What do you like best?

Great for storage of large files. We often have 100s of photos for each file and it can quickly bog down a computer.

What do you dislike?

Reports can be tricky to set up when you have alot of specific things you need to filter. It is possible to get what you want but sometimes takes a bit of trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product really proved to be helpful when our office was hit by the Hurricane. A tree landed in our main room destroying a great number of files and computers. Thankfully we had switched into digital storage with Nimbus. I was easy to get back on track in a new location since we had the tools that we needed while we where looking for a new office. Business didn't stop when things were at their worst after the storm, and that is what you really want.

It saved us from disaster when the hurricane hit our office and destroyed a great deal of our paper files.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about JobNimbus
JobNimbus review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Job Nimbus Works!"

What do you like best?

We use Job Nimbus in our company and have from it's release. We love that Job Nimbus is a product created and programmed in the USA. Nimbus has all the functionality needed to operate a successful business, we are proud to use and recommend Job Nimbus for any company looking for a CRM or Construction Management tool.

What do you dislike?

We have found Job Nimbus to always be on top of their client requests and we do not have any complaints about the software or service we receive.

We use Job Nimbus to keep track of all of our clients, the jobs they send us as well ad the status and flow of all jobs in our system. We have customized Job Nimbus to fit our specific needs.

What Construction Management solution do you use?

JobNimbus review by Brandon A.
Brandon A.

"Awesome program that will streamline your business in all aspects"

What do you like best?

We are one of those companies that started with pen and paper alone. As our business grew, we started falling behind because we spent so much time doing what is now accomplished with JobNimbus. This program is absolutely a game changer for us. It brings almost every aspect of our company into one place. Everything in a customer file (or any other "contact type") becomes searchable by nearly any piece of information pertaining to that contact. Any number of contacts can be made "related", making all correspondence between related parties available in one spot. That includes contact information, emails (yes, emails!), attachments, estimates, invoices, budgets, material orders, etc. The way that the estimate/invoice/material order system is set up allows you to create separate templates for quick, easy, and all inclusive documents. You can even create different price lists for different suppliers and/or locations. They eliminate the need to write multiples of the same information (i.e. you can turn an estimate into an invoice, material order, or work order). Work orders can be assigned to any sub-contractor and placed onto a board that is categorized into a work flow that you can completely customize by whatever steps of the job your company has. It's extremely versatile in that regard, and once you determine how you want your workflow to operate it is very functional. You can use the budget feature to track costs on a job and calculate commissions. I could spend all day ranting about all the features that JobNimbus offers, but it boils down to this: JobNimbus offers tremendous value to your company. One more note about their support and development team. I had a TON of questions during the implementing of JobNimbus into our company and was on the phone with support a LOT. They were always very accommodating and patient with me, providing me with answers and resources at every turn. Over the course of the past few months alone there have been MANY updates, both web version and mobile app. They have a great feedback section on their website and they DO listen to user input. I am excited to see how far they will go from here and have enjoyed watching them grow into an industry leader.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything worth mentioning that would be considered a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial and play around with it. The setup can be a chore, but that's only because almost every aspect of it is customizable.

Organization, streamlining, increased efficiency company-wde

JobNimbus review by Administrator

"Two way sync with QB is poor and many glitches"

What do you like best?

boards are visually appealing and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We have had JN for over 17 months. Product has many glitches but we've contacted them repeatedly and they have never fixed one or been able to give us an explanation. Specifically, their two way sync does not work in many areas and they repeatedly have asked us for print screens of the glitches which we provide but always say "they cannot replicate so they can’t help". If there is a problem the will use these technique over and over for the same glitch until you just are worn out and stop asking.

If we make a change to an existing estimate in QB it does not change the estimate in JN so the estimates in JN are never correct and useless for us. Recently, we realized we had sent 3 emails to a customer over the course of a month through JN that they never received and in JN they were marked as "sending" but never go anywhere. We have brought it to their attention and they admitted “there was a problem” that they would look into but we don't expect any results.

We made a suggestion online for a simple update to their customer record format (well over a year ago) as we were told by them that our feedback was important. Then I looked at the topic in the community area and over 300 customers had made the same suggestion over years and years and they have yet to do anything to help with the suggestion so obviously they are not responsive to customer input.

Last, it is obvious from conversations with tech support over the years that they are low level and don't understand the product or real life application. We continuously are told different answers to the same question by different tech support members and do not trust their responses. We were told incorrect instructions when we first started with them that corrupted our QB sync and one employee had to spend over 100 man hours fixing the records because of your incompetence. All they said was sorry and offered us a 3 month (approx $200 credit) for all the time we had paid this employee to fix their mistake in our QB. The two way sync is dangerous...JN went into our QB and made a large proportion of our customers inactive! It took us over a month of complaining before we could even get a manager to call us back and fix the problem. They block you from escalating complaints to anyone that can truly help or knows the product. They repeatedly say “we’ll need to talk to the developer” and who knows who/where they are but as customers we are never allowed to interface with anyone who can do anything about the many glitches we continue to come across with this product.

When/if we have time we would switch CRMs but our industry is so busy we are currently slammed. But we will eventually find the time and find a better product. It appears they are a smallish company that is trying to compete against bigger players but does not have the staff or expertise to compete well.

Two way sync is highly unreliable and JN will make customers inactive in QB that should not be inactive!

User in Construction

"JobNimbus is great for sales teams"

What do you like best?

I use JobNimbus for my sales teams when they go out and knock doors to sell roofs, it’s great because the put the clients information isn’t JobNimbus they upload pictures of their homes and can put their clients address and phone number, and I can view it all at anytime.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little hard to get use to, some of my guys had a hard time catching one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

JobNimbus is great as a roofing contractor

Organization, it keeps everything organized for me as long as my sales guys put it into JobNimbus it’s there and I don’t have to hunt it down.

JobNimbus review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"JobNimbus is a great CRM and management tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for the field reps combined with the ability to customize the back end for management, production and collections makes for a very dynamic system. The app works great in the field. Reps love it.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to add related contacts on the web app

Sales and production management as well as accounting.

JobNimbus review by Jeremy A.
Jeremy A.

"wonderful experience in helping me stay organized"

What do you like best?

I like how I'm able to break out all my different sales contacts, and keep quick notes & updates.

What do you dislike?

there were a few glitches and issues along the way with the software, but all the kinks have been worked out through the updates of the product throughout the year

putting in updates on the fly when I receive phone calls, etc. while I'm in the field.

JobNimbus review by Vivian T.
Vivian T.

"Cost-effective and easy-to-use!"

What do you like best?

JobNimbus is an extremely cost-effective and easy-to-use solution that helps with managing contacts, tasks and projects. This product keeps up with the current times, as well! It's easy to use and great support training videos.. all free!

What do you dislike?

The lack of ability to customize some of their features to our specific needs has been concerning at times

I like how easy the programs interface with each other. If a customer says, "Call me in six months," JobNimbus will email me with that task at that time reminding me to make the call!

User in Construction

"A lot of capabilities with a few hiccups. "

What do you like best?

I like that you can set job status, record customer and leads information.

What do you dislike?

Most of what I dislike most likely is a setting the admin of the account i’m under needs to change. Not able to access customer info after setting status to closed and commissioned is frustrsting. Also, adding pictures from my camera roll has always glitched.

Keeping track of the status of many different jobs and leads.

JobNimbus review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Most Customizable Project Management Tool I've used to date."

What do you like best?

Customization, Ease of use, Customer Support.

What do you dislike?

Well, customization again since the more you get, at times the more you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient while setting it up. Take time, think the workflow process through completely along with your fellow users. This is the most important step.

Job Nimbus is now are our core CRM software and it has been great for easier visibility of all our projects throughout the company since we have over 300 active projects at a time that we are working on.

JobNimbus review by Black Hills E.
Black Hills E.

"JobNimbus "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Great for keeping track of Customer Projects from beginning to end.

What do you dislike?

We have found issues with the syncing at times.

Job Costing/Reporting has been a usefull feature along with the integration to other software that we use

"Great for businesses "

What do you like best?

Job nimbus keeps our sales crews and roofing crews moving. Everything is entered electronically right away so we can keep tabs on all sales.

What do you dislike?

It’s not the easiest thing to us at first, you really have to get use to it but after I got use to it, it’s fine. I don’t have complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Job nimbus is perfect for sales

Everything thing is a lot more organized

JobNimbus review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Job Nimbus Works Great for our company"

What do you like best?

I like that each employee can see where the process is in production. Then each employee can check off their process.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about job nimbus. It works great for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think any small to medium company will benefit greatly from this software, well worth the price.

Material orders, material availability, jobs not getting finished by due date.

Learning about JobNimbus?

* We monitor all JobNimbus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.