We're a fleet management company and looking at our data live is something that's very important to us.
With our existing AWS account and redshift and MySQL databases, we can easily connect it with a VPC.
We switched to QuickSight from Tableau for the following reasons:
Tableau was unable to give us the refresh frequency at which we needed the data to be.
So the best choice for us was to integrate our existing gocurb AWS account with quicksight because.
1. It is cheaper than Tableau.
2. Turn around times are great.
3. Strong Data modeling capabilities.
4. Easy to integrate into the website given the extensively enabling Java SDK in the help section.
5. For use with Tableau, we needed to do ETL for the data every day. Quicksight is just writing a query and you're ready to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.