Stampli

Stampli Reviews & Product Details

What is Stampli?

Stampli is a plug and play cloud-based invoice management solution for Accounts Payable that streamlines AP and helps get invoices processed 5 times faster. Until today, Accounts Payable’s greatest challenge was the communication breakdown that occurs in the process. Stampli solves this problem by turning each invoice into a communication tool which centers the conversation about the invoice on top of the invoice itself. Stampli eliminates chasing stakeholders, reducing the time to process an invoice by as much as 80% - and makes the process enjoyable for everyone involved! Featuring an intuitive and collaborative user interface, Stampli integrates seamlessly with leading ERP's including NetSuite, Intacct, Quickbooks, and SAP. Set up is fast, easy, and free, and no implementation project is required.

Stampli Screenshots

Stampli Reviews

1-6 of 6 total Stampli reviews
Accounts Payable Specialist
Automotive

"Approval Analytics and Streamlining"

What do you like best?

1. Awesome support team

2. CEO listens to customer's concerns

3. How they value the customer and their opinion

4. Speed of implementation of requested features

5. The reduction in approval time.

6. Analytics on the approval process

7. Better oversight for the GL team

8. Value it brings to my role

9. Stampli quick and helpful support. God please bless them.

10. Billy the Bot, Stampli's invoice reading A.I., when it learns and grows.

11. High functionality and coding evident: Copy and paste, split invoice, frozen button overlay, mass approval and cancellation, text entry/auto fill deep functionality

12. Monthly billing instead of contracts

13. Good pricing

14. Constantly improving product

15. Provide timely information on updates and improvements

16. Multi-facet error catching

What do you dislike?

1. Lack of customization when features that the customer may not like are not optional to turn off.

Stampli has explained their reasoning as to why: 1. To ensure a product that has all features available to all customers and to keep the pricing low.

2. Lack of ability to duplicate old invoices

3. Billy the Bot, Stampli's invoice reading A.I., when it is stagnant and does not adapt.

4. The inability to cancel a question. Notification from a question is permanent if never answered, and could potentially clutter up dashboard because of that.

5. When someone asks you to make an edit to an invoice in Stampli you have to open a separate tab to make the requested edit and answer the question in the original tab.

6. In the search module you cannot open invoices in separate tabs. Making it hard to view multiple invoices, you would have to multiple searches, each in a separate tab

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be ready to have to work on the same invoice in 2 different tabs when things like a person asking a question occurs.

1.The reduction in approval time.

2. Analytics on the approval process

3. Better oversight for the GL team

4. Value it brings to my role

AT

"Stampli made me an A/P Queen!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see the entire history of the invoice. From who uploaded it to all the data entry changes. All details and notes are important for final approval. Our final approver now just need to do a quick scroll and know all the answers to their questions!

What do you dislike?

That I cannot right click and open an invoice from the search. It opens the search window again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to create a setup email, for all new users. I include some materials from Stampli's training as well as the video of the overview of the product. Also suggest and request needs from Stampli! They really are working to make a top notch product and have saved me so many hours of data entry and time with A/P.

Bottle necks and who should be approving invoices. It also helps me stay on top of the process. Before we did everything by email. I would be on a daily search for when emails were responded to. Sometimes I wouldn't be CC'd on an email with the approval and not know the invoice was approved. The benefits have made approvers more accountable to the errors from vendors, allowing us to save money. I also like being to look up any invoice and it's status whenever a vendor calls to check on their payments.

"From Paper to Progress"

What do you like best?

My greatest joy is the absence of a full desk tray every morning requiring my signature. The ability to get questions answered without additional emails and visits save me time and effort.:):)

What do you dislike?

The main issue for me is the constant Stampli emails that plug up my inbox. I would like a twice a day reminder about batches of invoices not every one. :(

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lest email alerts would help my mailbox out

We a reducing errors with invoices getting lost, forgotten,. Having to scan paper invoices into our old system has been a big time saver

"Stampli has been a great tool to work with!"

What do you like best?

The user friendly software and the ease of the implementation. I love the download features.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had more customizable reporting features and you could search on any field

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More customizable reporting tools

Accounts payable related issues regarding payments versus when uploaded to Stampli. The tool has made it easy for us to calculate this information

"User friendly and very helpful with our process."

What do you like best?

Stampli was customized to our unique industry and process for AP and Operations

What do you dislike?

exporting functions on reports can be limited and takes some adapting to but it will only make me better with excel.

lost invoices and accountability for people staying on task with their duties in approving large amounts of invoices.

"Love Stampli"

What do you like best?

Great Approval process to ensure accuracy

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Stampli

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Stampli

We saved on labor and ensure accuracy

Stampli User Ratings