Webgility Reviews & Product Details

What is Webgility?

Webgility is a premium ecommerce Accounting and Inventory Automation designed for retailers and brands who use QuickBooks or Netsuite. Run your entire ecommerce business from a single app — Automate your accounting and sync your business data—including inventory, order management, and shipping—to your QuickBooks or Netsuite. All within one comprehensive app. Accounting automation allows retailers and brands to ditch the busy work — easily and automatically post all of your sales directly into QuickBooks or Netsuite, knowing it’s timely, accurate, organized, and tax compliant. Create sales receipts or invoices, record expenses and fees, and fully reconcile—error-free. Manage orders—and improve customer satisfaction — Process orders faster. Easily search, sort, filter, import, and export multichannel orders. Manage cancellations and process and track returns and refunds. Automatically create purchase orders for out-of-stock items. Ship faster for less – Automatically connect orders to shipping carriers (FedEx, UPS, USPS) for instant rate comparison. Simply click to print shipping labels and pick lists, validate addresses, track shipments, and notify customers. Retailers and brands never oversell with accurate inventory — Instantly sync and update price and quantity between all sales channels and QuickBooks or Netsuite. Keep track of what products you have listed on what sales channel, what’s selling for what price, and when you need to order more. Gain valuable insights with powerful analytics — Learn actionable intelligence based on data insights to run your business with strategy instead of guesswork. See all channels, expenses, inventory, financial, and customer analytics to optimize processes and increase revenue.

Webgility Screenshots

1-25 of 92 total Webgility reviews

Webgility Reviews

1-25 of 92 total Webgility reviews
President

"Does What It Says It Will Do"

What do you like best?

I've used the product for over a year and it's one of those things that does what it says it will do and does so without fuss. The best part is saving thousands of hours of time by configuring your transactions to dump into their respective (and correct) holding accounts. This makes it easier for accountants and bookkeepers to do their work. It just works in the background--near flawlessly. Great people and support.

What do you dislike?

I have had two specific issues with the product. Certain character sets, e.g. Japanese symbols have not imported into the tool correctly and we've had to reimport our entire catalog of SKUs 2x (a 10 minute process) to recognize new sku numbers. It should also sync the COGS from Shopify -> Quickbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would tell people that Webgility fills a very specific niche of taking transactions and dumping them into respective holding accounts within QBO very well. This was my most used aspect of the software. It's highly configurable and integrates well. The support folks are helpful and value is solid.

Our initial problem that we were dumping purchase orders into our A/R (in QBO) from Shopify. It solved that problem. It also updated stock/pricing levels from Shopify to QBO. It also solved this issue. Benefits: Time saved and $$ from rework with accounts or secondary data entry.

Director of Operations

"Webgility is a great integration tool"

What do you like best?

After researching several softwares, we chose webgility due to the excellent support they provide. It was super important for us to have after sale support, as software is constantly changing. The support team has always helped us resolve issues promptly. The integration and set up was very easy compared to other softwares we've used, and webgility was helpful every step of the way.

What do you dislike?

If there is an update, you have to update all computers with the software, it won't automatically update everyone's from the host computer. But the updates are super quick and easy, so it's not that big of a deal.

We have used webgility for 5 years. It has streamlined our work process and been an integral part of our day to day. It links with our Shopify and Amazon stores, QuickBooks, and UPS WorldShip.

Owner - Operations Manager
Machinery

"Good Customer Service - Great follow through"

What do you like best?

No more double entry! Streamline process from our big commerce store to Quickbooks Enterprise 2019 on the right networks cloud environment. It seems we have a dedicated group of customer service reps that handle our account. You are able to establish a relationship and feel taken care of because they know your account/issues. Techs are polite and well trained in their product.

What do you dislike?

Implementation was not a smooth process due to our Cloud Based Quickbooks product. Time zone difference had resulted in many late day/evening service appointments.Understanding techs accents are a challenge too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for written workflows. Help center online is being updated and some info is obsolete.

Efficiency issue resolved. No more manual entering of e-commerce sales. That and, the clerical mistakes are avoided due to download ability.

Owner

"Fantastic Application for Bigcommerce & Quickbooks!"

What do you like best?

We have been using Webgility for over 6 years and it has been fantastic. It saves so much time from manual entry and applying payments.

The technical support is top notch! Each and every time we call someone responds immediately. Whether a technical glitch or helping setup QB correctly to communicate with the Webgility app or for simply updating, they are there to help.

I have spoken to many technicians over the years, the latest was Himanshu. It took a bit of doing to solve the issue we were having, but he stayed on the phone with a screen share the entire time and wouldn't let me off the hook until the problem was solved and tested. Fantastic!

Thank you Webgility and the entire team!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment...................

Sometime we have glitches when things are modified on our Bigcommerce or Quickbooks side and have to adjust Webgility accordingly.

Saves a lot of time from manual entry and payment on invoices.

Customer Service Specialist

"I love Webgility!"

What do you like best?

With Webgility, you can delegate tasks to staff and give them access to information that is relevant to their roles. In addition, you can amplify your productivity with the solution’s order notes and notifications features.!

What do you dislike?

When it comes to customization work, this company struggles to execute in a timely manner plus overcharge for customizations.

Very inconsistent with account management. Every new account manager has to be re-informed from the beginning of the project to the point where the development process was left off.

They don't mind taking your money every month while still being in the implementation/migration phase.

Their platform needs wider variety of shopping cart modules like Shopsite and other unpopular carts so that there's no need to try and build a half functional custom store.

It would be great if they incorporated warehouse management and order management features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a business with multiple sales channels, you have surely had trouble with reconciling records, especially when it comes to your inventory. However, you can say goodbye to convoluted manual inventory tracking with Webgility, as the solution also assists you in making certain you have a healthy stock of items.!

In a lot of the custom work for the custom store that was built to take our e-commerce orders, they managed to allow authorized ID and credit card payments, encrypt customers payment methods after capture to be PCI compliant, create a way send drop-ship orders by preferred vendors and shipping methods and revised email templates although grammar errors still existed.

Entertainment

"Stay Far Away from this software if you use WooCommerce - Horrific Integration & Worse Support"

What do you like best?

Years ago it used to work great and be competitive - now it's bloated, cumbersome, out-dated.

What do you dislike?

Awful non-standard WooCommerce integration is ruining the software, and management has no desire to fix it. Instead of following industry standards and adhering to WooCommerce & plugin API's and documented best practices, they have written some crazy mess of spaghetti code years ago and try to band aid it with updates and customizations, making it so that every time WooCommerce updates (as well as their many plugins), various things stop working. We've spent hundreds hiring outside developers to customize the code to work properly with standard Woo plugins like Product Variations, Shipment Tracking, and more. Every developer has commented that the Webgility WooCommerce plugin is the biggest mess they've ever seen.

Whenever we update plugins like reviews, tracking, WooCommerce, etc - Webgility will break, because they don't follow standards. We've been telling them this for years.

So, just for fun this past week, we downloaded and installed default plugins from competitors like ShipStation and Atandra's T-Hub - guess what? They worked immediately with all plugins and no problems. That shows you Webgility is doing it wrong.

Horrible support. Have been bringing this to their attention for months with no resolution. Keep promising to look into it, but they don't . They finally send reluctant email admitting that the reason the competitors plugins work properly is because the competitors (like ShipStation) are PROPERLY using the WooCommerce API and Webgility is not. When asked why they can't use the API and properly make a decent plugin, they say they'll get back us - but don't.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay far away from this program if you use WooCommerce. Their integration is archaic and non-standard. They are also charging triple what competitors (like ShipStation) are for same features.

None. They have caused more problems and costs than they haver been worth. Switched to ShipStation and in one second everything worked, no lost productivity.

Paul Ocker

"Excellent product form many interopperability solution's "

What do you like best?

Webgility has been around for some years now. I have worked with them on many occasions with my client base. The best part about this product is the support. Efficent, consistent and effective best descibe your support experience. This is important when things are not working, you can reach them quickly and they know the product well and provide solutions quickly.

The product as a whole is easliy configuable and the onboarding team is solid.

This makes it a well rounded product that has matured very well offering more options each year to their line.

Its is a must if you need a solution like this.

Great product great support reasonable price.

What do you dislike?

None this is a solid product I have nothing bad to say

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Solid product solid support

It allows us to move products and trasactions between our e-commerce platform and our accounting platform.

Owner

"Allows me to focus more on running my business and less on the paperwork"

What do you like best?

This has saved my hundreds of hours reentering, posting, and correctly orders. The work flow is flexible. It works with all our current sales channels. Orders flow in from each market place, are processed, shipped, inventory updated and posted to our accounting software with little need for myself or employees to mess with.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes hard to hear the tech support as I am sure they are using IP phones and working over seas, but they are always so quick to respond and stay with you until the issue is solved. They are AWESOME.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none

We sale in several market places at once so we needed a way to sync our inventory and track all our orders from the time they are received until they are shipped and ultimately posted to our accounting system.

Co-Founder and Co-Owner
Wholesale

"Product and Support Mediocre at best"

What do you like best?

Nothing. we are a small business that handles 4 websites and we run Quickbooks Enterprise with a fairly big data file. as many businesses today we run our software in the cloud Windows 2012R to be exact.

What do you dislike?

The software has presented so many errors, it modifies the setting itself and when they run updates you have to redo your configuration settings otherwise it will create a mess on your QB file. recently we started to get an error where after importing orders QB becomes unresponsive and give an error, where all customer lists are gone. so if you don't Religiously back up DONT RUN this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NOOOOOOO

DO NOT GET THIS

This has created more problems due the amount of hours talking to Unify and Quickbooks. By the end of this month, I'll discontinue the service with hem and move to a better (hopefully) solution to import from Magento into QB. this software might be a good solution to a moms and pops operation. but when it comes to a bot of more muscle this is defently crap. unless you love to have your entire IT team troubleshooting something that SHOULDN't be an Issue.

"HUGE time saver!"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup

Sales was easy to deal with an all of my questions where answer. (I had a lot)

Support has been responsive and any issues I have had had been worked out (there have only been 2 minor ones)

Company interaction has been great

I HAVE SAVED SO MUCH TIME WITH THIS PRODUCT I LOVE IT!!

What do you dislike?

The interface response time could be improved. I find the interface is a little slow to respond when hovering a the mouse pointer over an order.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask a lot of questions. Small items such as provincial tax mapping was something that I missed when setting things up. I also use my own payment processor, Canada Post and Canadian payment processors are not support,ed, but that wasn't a show stopper for me.

I'm connecting my 3DCart store to Quickbooks Canada Desktop. This seems to be a challenge for a lot of integration companies.

"Software doesn't perform and customer service is terrible"

What do you like best?

I love the idea of having my sales synced automatically for me so my book keeper wouldn't have to input the information. However, this software does not consistently work for that purpose. My sales data inconsistently synced into my QBO and I constantly was on the phone with support trying to get my issue resolved. They were never able to resolve my issue with my sales not syncing nor did they offer me a refund for the services I paid for that did not work.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is terrible on all ends, from the support desk and having to talk to a different person every single time about my problem to my account manager who failed to understand the extent of my issue or offer me a refund for the services I paid for that did not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would not recommend Unify to anyone. This software does not work properly.

I have realized that it would be less expensive for me to have my book keeper enter sales data than pay for a software that doesn't work and have to spend months and countless hours on the phone with support to try and get my issue resolved.

Automotive

"Unify money back assurance is a farce. Very misleading company, employees and culture."

What do you like best?

That I canceled my credit card that they were charging.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding process did not work. The account was not set up right. Sales and support said they would credit payments and did not. A receipt stated a credit was issued but in reality there was a debit issued. Email correspondence went on for 3 months stating they would have fixes for the issues and nothing ever resolved. COGS did not import for ebay sales. Ebay (marketplace) fees did not import. Shipping costs (from Shippingeasy) did not import.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Unify did not deliver as promised. I would not recommend Unify.

No business problems were solved.

Operations Manager

"WEBGILITY/UNIFY"

What do you like best?

Tech support is extremely helpful, knowledgable & if they don't know they make sure they find out.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They have added functionality for me as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to understand how each section syncs with your current account software. If you don't understand call tech suppoirt & they will definitely help you to understand.

The ease of integration & ease of getting a hold of tech support when needed.

Technical

"Great customer service ever"

What do you like best?

The best technical support ever we received from Himanshu.

He worked with us for long time and finally we were able to get fixed our inventory issues.

Previously I had to enter the details manually in QB and on store but he helped in automating it through scheduler and since then everything is working fine.

What do you dislike?

We got charge for month even we din't use webgility for almost 20 days and I had to do lot of follow up with Kristina and then again Himanshu and customer support team helped me in getting it credited.

Inventory sync issues

Founder, CEO
Sports

"Great product, highly recommend"

What do you like best?

It makes our operation so simple. It downloads all orders from the store, allows us to check addresses, quote with multiple carriers and process shipping. Then is posts those orders to QuickBooks and back to the store, notifying the customer their shipment is on their way with their tracking number. Prior to Unify, we were manually entering data over & over. Now our manual data entry is almost zero. Fantastic product that works.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It's a little tricky to setup, but their staff are great at guiding you through any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software has worked flawlessly 99% of the time since we moved to it in summer 2012. If we ever have an issue, their support team got us back on track right away. I would highly recommend giving it a shot and seeing if it works for your needs.

We have reduced our fulfillment time and order processing time, saving money and improving the customer experience. We have reduced manual data reentry, saving time and reducing the likelihood of errors.

Web Development
International Affairs

"Webgility Unify Enterprise has solved a ton of my headaches!"

What do you like best?

Webgility has replaced a cumbersome order management tool and works with Quickbooks Enterprise perfectly. We reduced our data entry time to zero, our payment processing time to zero and our posting back to the webstore to zero! It is amazing how much time it saves.

We have 8 webstores currently (Shopify, BigCommerce, PrestaShop, eBay) and will be adding Amazon shortly. It even works with eBay motors.

What do you dislike?

I am having an issue with it not being compatible with lots in Quickbooks. Our type of Quickbooks account forces us to have lots in our inventory.

Also the package we have does not have automatic updates and I have to update all users manually, but hopefully we can upgrade to the big one eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Your team will be scared to change, and it took me 1.5 years to convince them this was worth the time, training and money. Once Webgility is set up, very few people will have to be involved in it. Encourage your shipping and accounting team to take the onboard training as it will help them figure out how the payments and shipping should be set up as well.

Unify Enterprise has solved our problem with inventory being constantly out of sync on our webstores. It made the problem of drop sipped orders much easier and faster.

"Great Software, and even better Customer Support"

What do you like best?

When looking for a good software package, one of the things I find most important is the accessibility AND knowledge of their support team. Mayur was fantastic in is assistance to our integration.

What do you dislike?

I'll be honest, I was a little hesitate and skeptical of any integration that would alter what we're currently doing. I can tell you, I'm completely satisfied, and very pleased the integration went so smoothy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good software

Problems - getting orders from my online store into Quickbooks

Solution - Unify was able to easily integrate this, and one added feature we didn't realize until after the integration, was the ability to communicate tracking numbers back and forth between our online store BC and our Quickbooks software.

E

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Good follow up regarding installed software. Knowledgeable, helpful reps/techs/trainers from start to finish. We intially had a install delay due to a problem with hosted network. Unify did a great job of handling the problem and we were back in business in less than a week. Had a follow on problem with tying into our Fedex Account but after some additional work fixed that problem as well. Namit did an outstanding job on the final training and install!!! The software is great but the people at Unfiy are really great! They are the reason we use this software as they are knowlegeable, easy to work with and I feel like even when there is a problem, it's going to get resolved.

What do you dislike?

Nothing on Unify's part. Only problems with install were with the web host, not Unify. Both problems, one with software and one with login into our Fedex account were on the Cloud server's end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent support and product works as advertised.

We have elimated the tiresome process of manually entering our weborders, manually processing the orders with shipping and billing. It has also eliminated our need to send manual emails informing customers of shipping information, which has put our incoming calls related to this at nearly zero. Finally, it has open up additional time for our people to focus on more important tasks. In short the software is doing what it is supposed to do, save time and money.

Firefighter

"An incredible piece of business software"

What do you like best?

This program is super user friendly and intuitive, is backed by an awesome and quick to respond support team. It has streamlined operations and allowed us to make staff more effective and efficient in their daily tasks.

Ability to use multiple stores - we have eBay, Volusion and Amazon and it makes order entry from all three platforms simple.

We do not use the shipping or tax features so I cannot comment on that section but imagine they would work as well as the rest of the software.

New features are always being rolled out.

Webinars and Customer Service / Support is great and keeps us very well informed.

What do you dislike?

Posting to Quickbooks can be a little slow, but that is not a reflection on Webgility in my opinion (our quickbooks database is over 2GB). We batch orders and may try to push 10 - 12 orders or more at a time and it will take a minute - still lightning fast compared to the method of having to type each order daily!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Make the phone call and have them setup a demo. It was worth every penny and continues to pay for itself daily.

Able to reduce staff in order entry

Able to reduce double entry which is a BIG win! We used to manually enter every order into Quickbooks after it was already entered in the e-Commerce store.

Reports are able to be generated much quicker in Quickbooks as the data is there much faster.

Paper waste reduction - we used to have to print multiple copies of orders and invoices to show their payment and ensure they were charged, we have been able to reduce paper usage by at least half.

Co-owner
Retail

"Love the newsletters"

What do you like best?

First, I love the ease that we are able to transfer our commerce platform info over to Quickbooks. We have our accountant linked up and we have saved a ton of money because it is such a time saver.

Second, the newsletters that webgility sends out are always full of actual useful information. Not fluff or info not relevant to our business.

Customer support is easy and quick, and they are quick to help and resolve your problems.

What do you dislike?

Not much actually, it took a bit to hook it up at the beginning, but that could've just been the back and forth to make sure we were doing the proper things.

After it was set up, we have had no problems that haven't been solved with a quick phone call.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely, we actually recommended it within the first 4 months of using it.

A fantastic compliment to an online retail platform.

We needed to have quick and seamless way to transfer data and sales from our big commerce platform to quickbooks. We looked into a wide array of different platforms before we decided on this one and have been more than impressed.

We realized that the amount of money that we saved with the monthly fee saved us triple that on data input fees. Paying for a order by order data transfer from our bookkeeper was an expensive and time consuming process. With the webgility app, orders are uploaded and transferred with the click of a button.

AH

"Good program"

What do you like best?

Quickbooks Sync work well and saves us quite a bit of time

What do you dislike?

The cost is very high for a software program. We use Quickbooks enterprise solutions due to the hundreds of thousands of customers in our database. The ECC software is more expensive than our Quickbooks program which really makes no sense as it only does a handfull of functions compared to Quickbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure you read all of the fine print, I spent months setting up this software with their support team and when we went live, the salesman hit us with several hidden costs that I point blank asked him about over the phone. I was basically lied to.

The owner of the company did reach out and corrected the issue which was very professional and the only reason at that point I stayed with the company. The salesman was basically a crook, so like I said "read the fine print" don't rely on the salesman to explain the costs of the added modules or different pricing structures.

Data input is at a minimum, human error is taken out of the equation

Co-Owner/Instructor
Security and Investigations

"Webgility and eCC - Great software and tech support"

What do you like best?

We have been using Webgility for the past 2 1/2 years. This software really makes it easy to import orders and items from our Magento store to Quickbooks. We've had to call Webgility tech support several times for different issues and each time they have been very helpful and responsive. They have even customized several pieces that we have needed and added fields for us.

The software itself is very reasonably priced. If we had to develop this ourselves, it would be very expensive.

All in all we are very happy with the service and software from Webgility.

What do you dislike?

There are some features and functions that we would have liked to have out of the box such as transferring notes from our Magento orders to Quickbooks purchase orders.

Webgility and eCC allow us to transfer data between our Magento store and Quickbooks seamlessly.

Marketing Coordinator

"Great support"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the quick responses with customer support.

What do you dislike?

The program tends to have so many levels and options and it can get a bit confusing for an amateur.

Using Unify plugin to integrate WooCommerce with Quickbooks for automated invoice creation.

"Great Experience, People and Program"

What do you like best?

It works consistently and doesn't need to be babied. Customer Support is always available. You don't have to be a tech to use it.

Overall as a business you want something like this to work and run in the background and it does both.

What do you dislike?

Updates are sometimes issued with no notification from developers so you don't know about them until there is an issue. This is really the only issue

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good move

The ability to keep from overselling on a variety of retail platforms including brick and mortar stores, and in doing so increase sales and keep our customers happy!

Sales & Marketing Manager
Sporting Goods

"Pleasently Surprised!"

What do you like best?

It works! There are so many of these bridging software programs out there, we stuggled to find the right one to connect Quickbooks Enterprise and our Wordpress e-commerce. This one has extremely few hiccups (just a learning curve getting it set up), but I've not had a single issue getting orders synched over or inventory not reflecting correctly. It worked so well on the first 2 sites, we'll be setting it up on a third!

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of sub categories (i.e. BRAND: JACKET: GENDER: PRODUCT: ITEM NUMBER) in quickbooks, so despite having unique Item Numbers, Webgility pulls the whole train (what is in the brackets), thus, I had to manually map all of my items. Webgility Support helped me through it, but it certainly wasn't painless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They gave us a free sample which we demo-ed on one of our smaller product lines to test and make sure it worked - it was 100% appreciated and worth it.

We have 3000+ inventory items in our warehouse that we sell online and inventory levels flux daily. Webgility allows our website to accurately reflect if a product is available and prevents us from doing any entering errors from double entry.

Webgility Features

7.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.9*
* E-Commerce Tools Category
Do you work for Webgility?