Webgility Reviews & Product Details

Webgility Overview

What is Webgility?

Webgility is a premium ecommerce Accounting and Inventory Automation designed for retailers and brands who use QuickBooks, Xero or Netsuite. Run your entire ecommerce business from a single app. Automate your accounting and sync your business data—including inventory, order management, and shipping—to your QuickBooks, Xero or Netsuite. All within one comprehensive app. Accounting automation allows accountants, retailers, bookkeepers, and brands to ditch the busy work — easily and automatically post all of your sales as batch journal entries or granular order-level transactions directly into QuickBooks, Xero or Netsuite, knowing it’s timely, accurate, organized, and tax compliant. Create sales receipts or invoices, record expenses and fees, and fully reconcile—error-free. Manage orders—and improve customer satisfaction. Process orders faster. Easily search, sort, filter, import, and export multichannel orders. Manage cancellations and process and track returns and refunds. Automatically create purchase orders for out-of-stock items. Retailers and brands never oversell with accurate inventory — Instantly sync and update price and quantity between all sales channels and QuickBooks, Xero or Netsuite. Keep track of what products you have listed on what sales channel, what’s selling for what price, and when you need to order more. Gain valuable insights with powerful analytics — Learn actionable intelligence based on data insights to run your business with strategy instead of guesswork. See all channels, expenses, inventory, financial, and customer analytics to optimize processes and increase revenue.

Webgility Details

Run your online retail company from a single location. Webgility integrates with more than 70 e-commerce channels, platforms, and business systems.

Webgility
2007
Scottsdale, AZ
@webgility

Webgility Screenshots

Webgility Reviews

Showing 143 Webgility reviews
Already have Webgility?
What do you like best?

so easy to use and once you are set up it is all on auto pilot.

it takes time to get it right but they are there to help you and hold your hand every step of the way.

They will follow up and take great pride to make sure you are all set and any problems you have get resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the meetings are late if you are on the east coast as some staff is in California and the rest is in India Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is no other software for this price that will do everything that Webgility has to offer.

The customer service has been way above and beyond anything I expected.

The staff are the nicest most patient people I have ever worked for.

They will stay on the phone with you for hours if that's what it takes to resolve a problem or make sure you understand how to do something or fix an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have thousands of sales per month on Amazon and we needed a way to get that data into Quickbooks.

This was the best solution and the most economical Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When it worked it was slow, but adequate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When switching to a new website platform they said they could do it. Kept going on for a month of starting over everyday with someone new. The new site was live and we had no accounting feeds for months. In the end I gave up as they continually wanted to screen share, when I knew their software didn't work.

Asked for a refund and was told I would get one in July 2020, "the check was in the mail". Now in Dec 2020 and have numerous "the checks in the mail" emails and still nothing. I have wasted more hours tracking this down than it is worth, and I get the feeling that was the plan from the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go somewhere else Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Link from website to quickbooks for orders coming in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

The Webgility program is recognized by its characteristic deep blue color with a dark texture, followed by an orange reference for its e-commerce expression lines, where collection credit margins are concentrated, advertising presentation control strategies, data valuation segmentation's in the cloud, handling of an independent and fast interface, accounting actions profitability, technical record of successful bank report documentation, intelligent web marketing tracking determinations, transaction tax simplification, programming of technical market solutions, automatic customer support containment services, are performed under the network of tools integrated to the operating system represented by an orange letter in professional calligraphic dimensions placed in a logo with an ascending triangular appearance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The backup capacity of the Webgility system in terms of spreadsheets and alternative trading analysis for web marketing network storage and administrative tool usage tracking is affected by its analysis overload ratio, where when attempting to save such comprehensive accounting sheet sequences, there is an incorporation of numerical codes outside the financial mathematical account of the company to focus specific results, creating uncoordinated economic organizational origin, so that their monitoring of shared business networks is affected by not maintaining a balance of planning monitoring route analysis, having to activate a digital solution of prioritized order to specify solutions for recognition of functional economic success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A statistical performance margin of adjusted accounting sales is recommended from the network source of the Webgility server, which distributes the collaborative commerce actions in the foreground, management of instructions for molding advertising presentations ratified in the cloud, tracking of messaging directed to customer purchases, robust configurations of business administration through product documentation codes, Small cash balances and order formation networks support, development of simplified production of evolutionary order, directed actions of accounting processes mediated in internal and external audit, selections of general ledger and journal, make this programming of campaigns and mediation of effective bank payments is recommended to the work teams related to the business area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Webgility automatic accounting data connection strategies have been used to finance my administrative data transfer operations, coordinate business networks through effective email-related chats, marketing analysis server amplification customization's, tangible revenue control certifications, fast transaction and payment processing according to my company's purchase coordinates, order tracking, intelligent product shipment assignment with electronic guide programming, production import calculation monitoring, multi-channel creation of automatic campaign publications are used with this internal financial content manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Webgility has an easy interface to bring your orders down from your site and into Quick Books for accounting. Their support has been great. The software lacks some functionality if you you purchase orders and Drop Ship as many now do. Other than that I would recommend it to any non competitor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that it does not allow you to handle Drop Ships "on the fly". If you mark all your items as drop ship then you have do delete any purchase order you do not use, and believe me they can add up quickly. If you do not have an item that may drop ship occasionally you have to leave the screen, go to another screen, enter the item number and mark it as a drop ship then back again. Very time consuming and isn't their goal supposed to be time savings? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem I have is stated above. With so many small companies drop shipping from vendor one should be able to mark and item drop shipped without leaving the order screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Webgility has automated our previously manual process of creating and posting invoices in Quickbooks. It is connected to all of our multiple selling platforms and posts automatically for us. It also updates those platforms and lets them know when an order is shipped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no notifications when Webgility needs to be updated to the newest version. When this happens, the software gets buggy and we seems to always be reactive to this issue, rather than proactive if there was some sort of notification system in place. Sometimes the platform can be buggy, but most of the time it can be fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are automating out order processing by connecting our multiple selling platforms (magento, amazon, walmart, ebay) directly to Quickbooks through Webgility. This has taken a previously painful, time-consuming process and made it very quick and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I sell handmade products online and have struggled to stay on top of my bookkeeping. Manually transferring orders from each ecommerce store into quickbooks requires a lot of time I don't have when I'm fulfilling orders. Webgility connects all my online stores to quickbooks to allow me to automatically keep my books up to date. The small cost of webgility saves me from hiring bookkeeping staff. I highly recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setup took some time but their white glove service helped me through the whole process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

saving time and money by automating my bookkeeping Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Best customer service ever. I am saving a lot of time and managing my ecommerce orders status better by having Unify transferring my orders to QB. I appreciate the response I get when I need help and the follow-ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Updates not coming up sometimes. The reset and redownload I have to do when the automatic upload stops. But they always know how to fix it, i just don't like disturbing them for nothing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

just get it. You won't regret it. They will make sure it does what you want and what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Updating orders not reported to me but now solve with Webgility. I don't have to wait a year to realize there was a change online. Plus, I don't have to manually register the change.

Missing orders sometimes, now I do get them all and they get treated as they should.

I can control my duplicate customers now, it will ask to be assigned to the current active customer.

I can set how my new items to be registered in my accounting software.

And more..... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Extremely helpful for processing orders and syncing with quickbooks, Nikhlesh especially makes our day when he's able to help us save time and fix all our issues whenever anything happens! :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike! It's a great software to have and use for accounting and order processing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Webgility is solving the problem of having orders downloaded and payments syncing with Quickbooks, helping to automate our process and save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Ankit and other tech support staff are very responsive and helpful. Today Ankit stayed with us throughout the process of solving a problem we were having and he persisted until he got the job done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is hard to find where to make changes to the processes we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits of webgility are that the process of moving our orders from Shopify to Quickbooks is automated. It saves so much time and prevents errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Webgility is able to easily present and update my inventory information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most challenging facet about Webgility is that I can not always fix my challenges myself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Webgility solves the timing issues surrounding on going customer inventory transactions allowing for updated inventory availability by syncing Quickbooks inventory and our Magento website . The benefit is seen not only by us but by our customer base Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was promptly assisted by Nikhlesh. He understood my challenge and gave me easy and specific instructions on how to fix it. I was installing Webgility on my new computer that is paired with Quickbooks POS and my online store hosted by Shopify. He was efficient, patient and kind in troubleshooting getting my systems all working together again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any downsides.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Webgility to share orders and keep up to date inventory between our physical retail store and our online retail store. The process is seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Friendly and professional advice. quick resolution and he was thorough

We use Webgility to connect Quickbooks and WooCommerce (Magento in the past). It helps with keeping a dashboards on orders and products and having a high level overview of how the ecommerce store is performing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some support articles are a bit out of dates - needs to be updated

Integration are a little bit of work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connecting Quickbooks and WooCommerce

Inventory Syncs, posting of orders to quickbooks, knowing which products are in quickbooks but not on the store and being able to push them from quickbooks to the store via webgility Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The majority of the guys are extremely helpful and will work to solve the problem. Always courteous and friendly, they are a pleasure to work with. I recently worked with Prateek Soni, very knowledgeable, considerate and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish someone was available on the weekends. I try to catch up on book work and if a glitch happens, it's Monday morning before I can get it resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Synchronizing multiple e-commerce stores with QB and balancing inventory across all fields, time saver Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Webgility is always available to help and is kind and understanding. We are able to get support for all aspects including quick books. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having access to Amazon Japan and Australia Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Posting errors for quick books, sales, and configuration aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Makes everything simple and love quickbooks convenience with order processing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about webgility program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Orders not printing, issue resolved with haste Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Has some good people that really know the product and our operation. So when we have a problem, we can usually get help right away. We've integrated Woocommerce & amazon with QuickBooks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the people that are reps at Webgility do not know what we need but continue on as though they do. This gets us in trouble and we end us losing valuable time trying to find someone to fix it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to co ordinate payments and invoices much easier than if we did not have this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer
What do you like best?

Nothing about this software is good. It makes everything 10x more confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software sends the wrong data to quickbooks and all of the dashboards show incorrect data. I had to redo all of my accounting for the 6 months I was using webgility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fix your software and get better customer support. People are terrible at this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems were solved with webgility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer service is always friendly when we need help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Getting error messages but they are resolved when we call for support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Downloading orders from Magento into QuickBooks, mapping items and syncing inventory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing is being to access support easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy to get the same person therefore time can be wasted explaining the problem to a new person. Today that was not the case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WE have moved to a new web platform and today we were setting up Unify to work perfectly with QuickBooks Enterprise (on the Cloud). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

I liked that the sales person (jillian ritivoy) talked me into purchasing a software that complety never worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tech team is incompetent and was never able to complety update my quickbooks correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not use Webgility Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had an outstanding ticket for 3 months and than I had to cancel the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

I like that it keeps me from having to manually input sales and easily syncs Shopify with QB Enterprise. I also like that it syncs the inventory. It doesn't take long and is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally inventory doesn't sync properly or reads the wrong quantity from QB and I can't figure out why with out calling the help desk. Though they have been able to fix every time that has happened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit is that reduces time spent on data entry and improves accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Partner
What do you like best?

His ability to understand our issue and his expertise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have access to support on weekends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Without Webgility we would not be able to function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nikhelesh was patient and extremely knowledgeable! He fixed every single issue I had and made me feel good while doing :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about the service I disliked. Nikhlesh was great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automating data entry from our online store to accounting software. I can do more with less overhead!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My in store POS products and my online products all in sync saves me a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ever changing technology EVERYWHERE, but its the world we live in now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Syncing inventory is a problem solved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Convenience of clicking one button and all our orders are downloaded and posted to Quickbooks in under a minute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No real downsides other than it would be nice if it had a lower price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend for anyone needing to import online order into Quickbooks desktop Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting our online orders from Shopify into Quickbooks desktop. Webgility has saved us a tremendous amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Webgility?