I ordered Nextiva service because of the good reviews. I was told that the phone porting can be done in 4 weeks, meantime the customer service put in spreadsheet all details about auto attendant and other functions.
After 4 weeks I asked when would be the porting I was told that it takes 4 weeks from the 4 weeks. That was my fist surprise. Just before the porting they misinformed me about the date and and time and the porting was done without my knowledge. First week of the Nextiva phone service was terrible.
Auto attendant was not setup as planned. Text messages were not working. CRM not working. I spent days asking to fix things but each time more problem and more things did not work. We were running in circles with the problems. The waiting time for support was up to 50 minutes. They usually were not able to fix the issue but forwarded the case to the next level. I talked to the manager and he forwarded me to the technician. The technician forwarded my case again. I wrote an email to the manager but I did get a reply.
Today I called to cancel the service and the rep. ask me to hold while he created the support ticket, I was waiting for 10 minutes. After that he ask me wait while I would be transferred to support team. I was waiting for over 40 minutes. This support person asked me to wait white he would write a support ticket again. I asked him while is he doing this since his coworker did it already. He told me that there was no prior record of the ticked created today. He informed me that someone would call me today or next day.
I spent days on the phone and on computer with the setup team and technicians and things are were working.
1. I emailed many times before porting asking if the setting in auto attendant were set right. After porting the auto attendant was mess and as today it is not fixed, it is total mess.
2. Popup CRM is not working well.
3. CRM is login out users all the time.
4. Some CRM users would log in to the CRM and next day they would not log in to CRM at all.
5. SMS messages not working, I was with technician on the phone days ago and the technician confirmed the the SMS were working. Today I was on the phone again because the SMS were not working. I got the email confirming that the SMS is working, I checked and it is not working.
6. When I was ordering the phone service I was told that customers can leave a voice message and I will see the red light on all phones if voice message is there. I really needed the red light to be blinking on all phones. Today I called the technician since the customers were not able to leave a message. The technician fixed the issue and informed me that there is no way I would have blinking red light after the message is left and this is the hardware problem, the phones I received form Nextiva are not able to have the option. He said that I need to call the voicemail every few hours to check if voice mail would be there if I need to know if the voice mail was left by customers. That was a big surprise to me.
I talked to another technician later on and he said that I can have the blinking light only on 1 phone. I have 9 identical phones but the Nextiva system don't have the function I used to have with another company. I was misinformed by the sales to start with.
I was waiting long time for the problems to to be resolved but nothing was resolved so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.