Nextiva Reviews & Product Details

Nextiva Overview

What is Nextiva?

Nextiva is a platform that brings communications together with business applications, intelligence, and automation. This helps businesses communicate and build deeper connections with their customers. The platform brings all communication channels — voice, video, collaboration, SMS, chat, and surveys — together in one place. This helps businesses access the information they need to provide amazing customer experiences and drive business results. Intelligence and automation are built in, so you can focus on helping customers. It’s easy to set up, use, and manage, so no technical knowledge is required. And you can add applications, such as sales and service productivity tools, at any time. Nextiva prides itself on Amazing Service® and unbeatable reliability. In fact, Nextiva has had zero outages since 2018 — holding true to its promise of 99.999% uptime — all while serving more than 100,000 customers with over 1 billion conversations a year on the most reliable network in the industry. Enterprises trust Nextiva's platform for its security and integrity. Nextiva’s data centers are ISO/IEC 20071 certified, and its platform is compliant with SOC 2. Nextiva also offers solutions that comply with PCI and HIPAA. In 2020, Nextiva announced a partnership with the Pac-12 as the Official Communications Partner of the conference and the athletic departments of its 12 member universities. In partnering with the "Conference of Champions," Nextiva is connecting champions in business and education with its leading business communications platform.

Nextiva Details

The Nextiva technology platform is a state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure that allows a company's employees to conduct their business from anywhere.

Nextiva doesn't pay much attention to competitors, because we prefer to focus more on our customers. We believe so deeply in providing the best possible customer service, that we trademarked "Amazing Service" as part of our brand promise.

Nextiva was rated the #1 business VoIP provider according to US News & World Report in 2020, as well as the best overall business VoIP provider by GetVoIP, TrustPilot and WP Beginner.

G2 customers and fans rated Nextiva as the easiest to use, and most affordable business VoIP provider.

Nextiva was also ranked one of the top 100 tech companies of 2019 by Business Insider, as well as one of the best places to work by Glassdoor.

In 2019, Nextiva had zero reported service outages, making it the most reliable business VoIP service provider according to Down Detector.

Finally, Nextiva was named one of the top 500 fastest growing companies of 2019 by Deloitte.

Nextiva

Nextiva Screenshots

Nextiva Reviews

Showing 272 Nextiva reviews
Already have Nextiva?
Director of Infrastructure Services at Creative Group, Inc.
What do you like best?

Besides the great quality of service, it has to be the ease of an administration and the fantastic tech support. You always are able to get through to support quickly when you call in and they almost always are able to fix/help you on the spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say really just some of the licensing. They have different plans, but there are a lot of add-ons when it comes to the call center side that are not included by default. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had so many limitations with our old phone system. Now everyone has access to a softphone and mobile access. The ease of administration on the back end makes it so any of our tech staff can help with the phone system or call into support. Our old system we only had one person in-house that kind of knew the system and it would take sometimes days or weeks to get things solved through support. We had a lot of on-sight equipment as well. We were able to get rid of more points of failure now with everything in a cloud VOIP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A very nice product created by Nextiva. It has simplified the way that I work from home after the start of this new pandemic. My company used to use different software (Skype) which was a terrible choice but since we have switched to Nextiva everything got better. Many of my colleagues have shared the same option about this product that works pretty well. I wish that we knew about this software before and I hope that my company still continue paying for this service. This product will meet all your needs and go above and beyond what you are expecting. Very nice user interface and support team. I supper recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I pretty much have enjoyed my experience with this product. there is not much I have to say that I dislike. I think that there are always ways to improve the speed and quality of the product but most important I can see that the company is always pushing updates to improve the technology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a great product to go with if you are tired of all the other expensive products. This product will meet all your needs and go above and beyond what you are expecting. Very nice user interface and support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been doing some IT Support using Nextiva Team Collaboration and Video. It's been great and I'm glad that my company has bought this software. Actually, this software has been very helpful to me because I can help people to solve technical issues via phone or screen share. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everyone at Nextiva is extremely helpful; from on-boarding to tech support. Before migrating over from out previous carrier, they even provided us with a POC to ensure our particular model would work seamlessly with them; and it DID! Our current account manager is the BEST! She is always reachable and shows a genuine interest in our experience with Nextiva. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any actual "downsides" per say. There are times when the wait times for tech support are a bit long, but that's to be expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nextiva truly cares about their clients. They are a pleasure to work with and will work to resolve a problem in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are no problems we are solving. The benefits of having a reliable phone systems that performs as promised and to our expectations is awesome! Completely different from our prior VOIP carrier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

Hello Billy, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're pleased to hear that you've been able to experience Amazing Service from every department you've interacted with. We look forward to continuing to support you and your team's phone service needs.

IT Specialist
AW
What do you like best?

The onboarding process when we went live was great, we got a dedicated account manager and the training was great.

The customer service is good and there are lots of options between email, calling and online support chat to get help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The iPhone app is very broken with most calls dropping, chat messages failing to send/receive.

The local PC application called Unity for the receptionist to answer and transfer calls fails often.

The web portal to manage users, call groups and auto attendants has both a newer web portal where you can do most changes but then oddly there is a 2nd web portal that looks much older that you have to go to in order to make other more advanced changes.

There is also very little ability to troubleshoot when issues happen, like explaining why a phone call dropped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nextiva works good for a basic VOIP phone service. If you need more advanced things like Call Center, CRM etc... just make sure you are getting the correct licenses and package that provides those services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to switch from an old Mitel phone system where each branch location was on separate phone systems, with Nextiva all branches were centralized so extension calling from/to other branches was seamless.

Nextiva was also very useful when more staff started working from home because they could use the softphone app to chat and make calls (when the app works). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Having a call ring to my desk phone, soft phone, and cell phone simultaneously, has ensured I don't miss a call.

Also, being able to have my own Conference Bridge Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tier 1 support needs way more training. Some times we have to teach them where to go to get an answer we can't find/need. Often, we will reach out to our Customer Success, Sr. Key Account Manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the training for the whole company. Most issues experienced by our user base is due to a lack of knowledge/ unwillingness to seek training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The call center capability has enabled us to better serve our customers. Whether Calls move from person to person until answered or simultaneous, it is easy to make sure there's an answer. This also is great for keeping track with multiple kinds of reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nextiva was already the phone service when I came into the company. As I had to navigate and figure a few things out on my own to become the person that would "own" the ins and outs of our phone system, Nextiva customer service helped me alot. They were very patient and kind through all of my questions and were there to help me every time I needed something. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about the Nextiva company. They have been able to help me in every circumstance I have needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I did do some comparing of Nextiva to some other vendors after we were making a physical move to see if I should consider any other vendors for Voip and after talking to a few others and getting prices I chose to stay with Nextiva without a doubt. I love their customer service and their prices are very competitive. Their services work very well for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the most recent issues we had was getting everyone on the Nextiva app and navigating through that. I needed to learn it before I could help others learn it. They were very good at providing lots of information that made it very easy to teach everyone else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

Hello Melissa, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're pleased to hear that you got to experience our amazing service first hand. We're also pleased to hear that we could help get your entire team on the Nextiva app. If you need help with anything else we're here for you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Director of Operations
Firm Administrator
What do you like best?

Customer Service is awesome; they really take care of their clients. I am new to the Company and have official training later on today; however, am optimistic that it will be a smooth transition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app doesn't work as well as I would like. When a call comes through on my desk phone, my cell phone tends to go crazy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The call forwarding to our after hours lines work very well. I do like the feature on the cell phone when it works correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of IT
What do you like best?

The best part is Nextiva App, you could make and receive calls from your business number using the Nextiva App on your cellphone. The Nextiva Support staff is always nice and quick to help. Also displaying call stats on TV's helps team to motivate themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing there to dislike about Nextiva Services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working remote has definitely become easier by using Nextiva app. Nextiva helps manage team and track call times by using Monitoring or analytics features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Offering many phone functions, CRM and text messaging Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Phone system with many problems. I spend a week on the phone with tech support and nothing was fixed. Unresponsive managers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I ordered Nextiva service because of the good reviews. I was told that the phone porting can be done in 4 weeks, meantime the customer service put in spreadsheet all details about auto attendant and other functions.

After 4 weeks I asked when would be the porting I was told that it takes 4 weeks from the 4 weeks. That was my fist surprise. Just before the porting they misinformed me about the date and and time and the porting was done without my knowledge. First week of the Nextiva phone service was terrible.

Auto attendant was not setup as planned. Text messages were not working. CRM not working. I spent days asking to fix things but each time more problem and more things did not work. We were running in circles with the problems. The waiting time for support was up to 50 minutes. They usually were not able to fix the issue but forwarded the case to the next level. I talked to the manager and he forwarded me to the technician. The technician forwarded my case again. I wrote an email to the manager but I did get a reply.

Today I called to cancel the service and the rep. ask me to hold while he created the support ticket, I was waiting for 10 minutes. After that he ask me wait while I would be transferred to support team. I was waiting for over 40 minutes. This support person asked me to wait white he would write a support ticket again. I asked him while is he doing this since his coworker did it already. He told me that there was no prior record of the ticked created today. He informed me that someone would call me today or next day.

I spent days on the phone and on computer with the setup team and technicians and things are were working.

1. I emailed many times before porting asking if the setting in auto attendant were set right. After porting the auto attendant was mess and as today it is not fixed, it is total mess.

2. Popup CRM is not working well.

3. CRM is login out users all the time.

4. Some CRM users would log in to the CRM and next day they would  not log in to CRM at all.

5. SMS messages not working, I was with technician on the phone days ago and the technician confirmed the the SMS were working. Today I was on the phone again because the SMS were not working. I got the email confirming that the SMS is working, I checked and it is not working.

6. When I was ordering the phone service I was told that customers can leave a voice message and I will see the red light on all phones if voice message is there. I really needed the red light to be blinking on all phones. Today I called the technician since the customers were not able to leave a message. The technician fixed the issue and informed me that there is no way I would have blinking red light after the message is left and this is the hardware problem, the phones I received form Nextiva are not able to have the option.  He said that I need to call the voicemail every few hours to check if voice mail would be there if I need to know if the voice mail was left by customers.  That was a big surprise to me.

I talked to another technician later on and he said that I can have the blinking light only on 1 phone. I have 9 identical phones but the Nextiva system don't have the function I used to have with another company. I was misinformed by the sales to start with.

I was waiting long time for the problems to to be resolved but nothing was resolved so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're facing these issues and would like to help you to a resolution. We'll have our team reach out ASAP.

What do you like best?

Nextiva CRM is useful to increase business sales day to day. It provides extra ordinary features for business to get more sales and engage customers. Nextiva gives call pop up notification to access customer data who tried to call and easily manage contacts. We can get complete analytic report for our business and improve services to attract customers. In Nextiva CRM, We can create custom dashboard according to business uses and work independently. Nextiva CRM is secure and easy to manage business sales part. It gives option to create survey with using business templates to own customers to send survey short links by email to know about business service feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No training required to work with Nextiva CRM. It is easy and secure for business. According to uses of Nextiva CRM, It is good solution for business productivity and branding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nextiva CRM is best customer relationship management software for business and offer three business plans to use its platform. No need to pay for complete year, only month to month payment need to use Nextiva CRM. If we did not like after one month we can change another CRM for business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nextiva CRM provides lots of advance features to manage business work easily. It gives live chat support option in enterprise plan. In live chat option we can transfer our chat in to other team member and solve client query on chat. We can also check old chat history to know what client wants. We can do unlimited chat with multiple clients and increase business productivity. Nextiva CRM creates standard business reports of business performance. It is best one CRM for clients communication and gives unlimited calling features to customers. We can record business calls and all things manage with Nextiva App. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student Minister of Creative Arts
What do you like best?

Nextiva is a simple and easy way to connect your staff together and to connect your organization to the rest of the world while YOU are anywhere in the world. The app allows you to work remotely and was incredible during the quarantine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem is that it is not a landline- so the connection CAN be spotty in more rural areas. This has never been a significant problem however, but could affect some people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a cheaper and more versatile way to use our company phones. It allows mobilization and it was a great way to stay connected to everyone in our organization when we were apart during COVID-19. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

Hello Jacob, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're happy to hear you and your team are enjoying the mobility that the Nextiva system provides you. If you or your team run into any issue, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.

What do you like best?

When I need help, they are there. Their support team knows what they are doing. They get it and always fix right. They are so good at what they do. The ease of ordering products makes it fast so I can go about my day. Our account rep is always there if I need them. Makes adding and deactivating employees so easy. We have 3 office locations and this system connects them all seamlessly! Team members can connect if they need help. Love our portal i can log into to see how users are using the phones and also how folks get an email for their VM. It is such a user friendly system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not "dislike" anything. Sometimes I wish I knew more about specials they are running on products, but that is it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT! Pull the trigger. This will allow you to focus on running the business rather than dealing with technology. Dont waste your time. ROI on this pays for itself day 1. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving connecting 3 office locations. Solving good quality calls. Solving ease of use. They are fantastic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

Hello Michelle, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're pleased that you've been able to experience the benefits of amazing service first hand. Remember we're always here for you don't hesitate to let us know how we can help support you.

Experto en comunicaciones de marketing
What do you like best?

Its ease of use is the most remarkable thing at this point, for us this was a determining factor when making a decision about which software to choose since in our company we have a wide variety of ages within our staff, and not They are all very familiar with the use of technological tools, however for Nextiva this is not a problem since its interface is quite simple and intuitive to handle, which makes it ideal to be used by anyone, it also has an excellent quality of audio when we talk about voice calls, during the time we have been using it we have not noticed any type of interference or added noise, all that not to mention that it has a system that allows a fairly complete monitoring of the calls made, as well as redirect them through the application and an ideal internal messaging for communication between employees and that has also been very useful to us. As an additional assistance mechanism for our clients by channeling most of their requirements via chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service and technical support team seem to be two separate entities, while customer service tells us something, support is indicating other things totally different, in short they are not in the same line Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been using it in our company as an additional tool for support in general, that is, both for our clients in case they require any help regarding the operation of any of our products or at an institutional level if any department requires some kind help that can be channeled remotely (without the need for someone to go to the office to solve the problem) regardless of whether the consultation is made via phone or via chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

Hello Sarah, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're happy to hear that the Nextiva platform has proved easy to use for the different technical skill levels at your company. We also appreciate your feedback on our customer service and technical support. Feedback like this allows us to see how we can better serve our customers. If there are any issues you or your team are facing, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can send us your contact information along with a brief description of the issue at hello@nextiva.com, and we'll have our team reach out ASAP.

What do you like best?

I am not a tech-savvy person and Nextiva made it so easy to switch over all our phones and continue to assist me with any issues that may arise. Most issues are user error and they're quick to know what's wrong and how to fix it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like. They really are the best phone service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They really take the time to understand your needs and the possibilities are endless. Whether you're a small business or large - they'll adjust to make it work for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're a small business with small needs. They're always willing to give suggestions on how we can improve reaching our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

Hello Nicole, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased to hear you've found the switch to Nextiva to be easy. It's our pleasure to provide you amazing service whenever you run into any issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out.

What do you like best?

On boarding is super easy and frustration free. Their support people are very helpful and quick to solve problems, almost like they anticipate problems and have already found solutions or work arounds before hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Porting process is a pain because of the LOA's needed. This is industry standard so its not a nextiva problem, it would be nice to see a portal that filled out the info for you though as that could really help. Maybe a portal that could auto assign the numbers you request to port over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

VOIP can be provided by anyone. The features and hardware are all the same (Even tho every company will tell you otherwise its all the same stuff with small variations). The service is reliable, 1 down time in the last 2 years and that was due to a cut fiber line so like 1/4 of the US was without internet. Nextiva sets itself apart by who it employees, they are based in the US and their call centers are as well (In Arizona). Their staff work in the office and from home which means you can always get in contact with someone at anytime, anywhere. Their employees also tend to stay at nextiva which means they are paying them well and training them. They vary up their services based on consumer need at certain times to best server the customers. Verizon, Internet service providers who offer VOIP and so on are only in it for the profit. Nextiva is not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Number one thing is no requirements for the server room other than good internet and a god network infrastructure. there are no added VOIP boxes like other brands such as star to star require. Nextiva works on almost any network. Even cellular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

Hello Eli, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the onboarding experience, and that support has been helpful for you. We appreciate your feedback on the pains you had with porting. If you care to go into more detail on this please, email us at hello@nextiva.com, we'd love to better understand your issues.

What do you like best?

They offer a great, reliable VoIP solution for a great price. The support has always been responsive when I call in with an issue. Sales has been great because they're always able to provide a solution that fits our needs. Call queue has allowed our small business to operate like a big business when it comes to customers calling it. It lets them sit in a queue listening to music, or our Monthly Message about how to take care of their pet better or the sale of the month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have always had issues trying to upload greeting audio to their system myself but Support or my support person are always responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having the ability to answer calls from clients anywhere is amazing. The ability to instant message with my clients through the same system is a blessing. Voicemail being attached to email is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

Hello Steven, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Nextiva. We're pleased to hear that your Nextiva service has been reliable and that our call queue feature has allowed your small business to operate like a big business. We're always pleased to hear that our support team has provided you amazing service. We're always here if you need us, please don't hesitate to let us know how we can support you.

What do you like best?

It is an incredible tool that allows you to carry out various functionalities with communication objectives and customer service that your company contains, and even sales, through the telephone network, to guarantee most of the operations, so that they are totally effective, due Because the interaction through audio, accesses a better flow in the development, we can even search the internal directory and dial a three-digit number to make a totally easy call and to promote better productive speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be very considerable if several areas of the functionalities of this software will be reinforced to guarantee a maximum percentage of making a call for any objective, for business purposes obviously, these options should have a better call log with the customizable report for Gaining in disposition flexibility, which is highly desirable but is based on personal taste rather than lack of performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nextiva is perfectly adapted to companies that operate in different countries, which means that it is used on a large global scale, due to its incredible tools that guarantee quality in each call that is made through this software for communication purposes, exercising Your work better and more efficient, when you need a lot of interactions through audio, person to person, to satisfy the concerns, whether for support or for the sale of shares, which fits very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nextiva is used throughout my organization for those workers and businesses that come internationally, and even users who mobilize through our digital platform, because we are a multinational company, since we collaborate with clients and members of the establishment business, to make our conformities more conducive to constant development, along with it, structural growth, because we are all connected through Nextiva with a fully functional telephone extension. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

Hello Eric, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're pleased to hear that the Nextiva platform is allowing your company to increase productivity and efficiency.

What do you like best?

it is a platform that gives you the opportunity to interact with potential clients in real time in order to increase efficiency and provide an optimal and fast service. You can easily initiate an interaction with any visitor instantly, its configuration is simple, it is easy to use and its interface is clean, organized and also attractive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our experience has been satisfactory, we have not had any problems with this platform, on the contrary, our results have been very good and recruitment through interaction with clients is increasing. The only thing that if they could improve is their customer service, it cost us a little to establish communication with these people, but it does not mean that it is a bad platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is suitable to send and receive telephone calls, as well as to identify who is calling, it adapts to your company and especially if a large number of person-to-person calls are needed, its cost compared to other platforms is good and very affordable . We are satisfied with the results and that is why we fully recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use nextiva in all the smart devices of our work team, apart from the company for all the management of organization and time tracking of all phone calls. This allows us to have a control and to observe carefully if the personnel have been effective with the clients or they have just missed the day. Since we implemented it, our staff obtained a more fluid work in a few days, with a very significant efficiency and performance, in addition to the fact that the service we offer is of higher quality and faster, we are very happy with the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Dominique Conway of Nextiva

Hello Shannon, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that with; the help of Nextiva, you've been able to provide a high-quality experience for your clients while maintaining efficiency. We appreciate your feedback on the customer service you received and ask that you please email us at hello@nextiva.com as we would like to better understand the challenges you faced with customer service to improve your experience moving forward.