Zoho WorkDrive

Transform the way your team works together, give them a secure, shared workspace, so their ideas have a home from conception to realization. Create, collaborate, and make teamwork happen

Work for Zoho WorkDrive?

Learning about Zoho WorkDrive?

Compare Zoho WorkDrive to Similar Solutions

Zoho WorkDrive Reviews

Ask Zoho WorkDrive a Question
Showing 10 Zoho WorkDrive reviews
Zoho WorkDrive review by Jeremiah B.
Jeremiah B.

"Solved our storage problem quickly!"

What do you like best?

The ability to store the company data and info has been a huge asset for our team. We had been working off many different Zoho Docs accounts and the centralized data source was excellent for keeping track of who had what permissions within the company, as well as allowing us all to share and interact in one place rather than double-checking versions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the "sending as link" feature is not super fluid from our past experiences with Zoho. While it works well within our company, there are many times when there are clients or vendors or contractors who are not able to get a large document because it is too large to attach to an email, but they don't have Zoho to be able to see it if we share a link with them. If this has changed since we ran into this issue I am not aware of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a much better solution than something like Zoho Docs. What we found was that we'd run out of space on our Zoho Docs accounts since when we tried to share and upload documents within our team we were all storing the information on one account, rather than the data being distributed evenly amongst the members.

We are solving data management. We are able to store the documents in the same place where we have our CRM, and our Project Management and Time Keeping, so this is really the culmination of what we needed in our business software. Being able to have a central storage place with multiple users has been a great asset.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho WorkDrive
Zoho WorkDrive review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Great new cloud storage option"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and share with team members. The browser version is smooth with shortcuts and drop-downs for sharing. Desktop version for syncing files makes it even easier. Works simliar to dropbox, but already included in our Zoho One package.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with thumbnails being generated for images. A few images do not show in the browser at all and require downloading to view. Syncing still works fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using this there won't be much to say. Zoho One so far has been great to include Teamdrive with all the other business apps. Worth it for the price of subscription.

Will save us quite a bit from using DropBox as a team at our office. We use Zoho One, which includes Team Drive.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

Zoho WorkDrive review by Anthony M.
Anthony M.

"Zoho TeamDrive: A Great Collaboration Tool that Improved Teamwork in Our Company"

What do you like best?

Previously, we used Zoho TeamDrive in our company to store our documents on the cloud. The tool was not only fast to use but also reliable. The synchronization process was super fast. I liked to use this team because our team members we are able to work remotely because they could access each project saved on the cloud from wherever they were. It was a secure collaboration tool to use.

What do you dislike?

Zoho TeamDrive's inability to generate forms was some of the reasons why we stopped using this tool. At times, it could also hang when many people were using it to share files at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great online file storage tool that I would recommend to anyone who want to boost teamwork in his or her workplace. Unlike other file storage tools, Zoho TeamDrive is affordable.

It was a good tool for synchronizing data. It was also a great file management, storage, and monitoring software. It is a great tool to use. However, the vendor should improve the tool to enhance efficiency.

Zoho WorkDrive review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Great layout, easy to use collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use separation of public and private spaces that works well for teams. It also has plenty of sharing options like public URLS and allows easy tracking of version controls. Overall it's a good tool and they are going in the right direction

What do you dislike?

At the time when i tried it out the desktop access features were lacking (i.e. being able to access files offline without having to save them locally to the desktop). I was using this as part of an evaluation our team was doing alongside Box and OneDrive. We eventually went with OneDrive as our IT staff noted it was easier to set up and apply security features, however as a user, I could have got along with Zoho fine outside of the desktop access

Recommendations to others considering the product

It looks like the team is heading in the right direction by building more functionality into the Zoho platforms, however when i tested it, there were some missing pieces like being able to access files locally without having to save them

Our small group was looking at utilizing the solution to better share and collaborate on projects

Zoho WorkDrive review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great alternative platform"

What do you like best?

If your office uses several apps on business phones it will be very useful. There are several popular file formats that are acceptable while also being able to edit files and exiting files, files are saved automatically, and none of the programs are difficult to use which is great when onboarding new employees.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike the most is that many of my files are large therefore I have to make several uploads and save them under different names. I also must make sure that I am checking my spelling to ensure I don’t have any mistakes, the spellcheck application does not work on this for some reason which makes me have to copy and past from Word to this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to highly look at all cost-related factors and determine how likely your team will be using this application.

The business aspect that I am using this application for is to share our business plans (especially now at the beginning of the year). With various satellite locations, I am able to have many of my colleagues jump on conference calls and view what I am viewing at real time which is a great benefit.

Zoho WorkDrive review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Online file storage,sync and collabtation platform."

What do you like best?

It's secure ,as many options like public with time-based URL's ,the search is very fast , and hase version control and meta data about how many times a file is downloded or viewed. Takes complete vare of our mobility needs with the android amd ios mobile apps and desktop sync application.

What do you dislike?

The desktop app is downloading all the files locally , need more updates to select options manually.

Best platform for our modern team , it introduces team folders which enables our team to work together securely like we are right beside our client.

Zoho WorkDrive review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Zoho Teamdrive Review: We Used it Previously for Data storage"

What do you like best?

I liked using ZohoTeamdrive because it used to enable us to access all the documents saved on the cloud using our phones and computers from wherever we were. It provided enough space and team folders that boosted collaboration at work. It was also easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We stopped using this tool because it is steps behind other online file storage tools such as Google Drive. It was slow when synchronizing data. We opted to choose Google Drive due to its efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not about the speed, Zoho Teamdrive can be a lifesaver for your company. It is pocket-friendly for small and big enterprises.

We used for online data storage, file sharing and collaboration at the workplace. Although the tool was slow, it enhanced teamwork in our organization.

Zoho WorkDrive review by Matt G.
Matt G.

" The CRm lists contact and phone which can be dialed thru additional software like Phone.io."

What do you like best?

The display of contacts and ease to update info or email contract directly from screen

What do you dislike?

When you disposition the contact it filters out the contact and takes you back to page 1, annoying if say your working on page 4 or 10

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the business owner looking to streamline to the lead prospect to application in door. I highly recommend it.

the flow of call contact to email and the seamless ease it works . making more calls and emails than

Zoho WorkDrive review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Wonderful alternative to Google Drive - highly recommend"

What do you like best?

We weren't expecting Zoho Drive to meet our needs, but we really liked it as an alternative collaboration and file sharing platform. I liked being able to save drafts, the version control, and the fast speed. We are running out of space on Google Drive and might migrate over completely.

What do you dislike?

It's very user friendly and affordable, so we have nothing to complain about.

Online file sharing and team collaboration

Zoho WorkDrive review by User

"Very good TOOL!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho WOrk Drive is the integration with all the other Zoho products.

What do you dislike?

It would be better to improve the downloads. The app downloads the files on the computer and to me it would be better to have them only online

My workflow is better now and also faster if I have to collaborate with other people

Learning about Zoho WorkDrive?

* We monitor all Zoho WorkDrive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Zoho WorkDrive to Similar Solutions