Zoho Analytics Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Analytics?

Zoho Analytics (formerly, Zoho Reports) is a self-service business intelligence and analytics platform that helps you easily analyze your business data, and create insightful reports and dashboards for informed decision making. It allows you to easily create and share powerful reports in minutes with no IT help.

Zoho Analytics Screenshots

Zoho Analytics Profile Details

Zoho Analytics Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

Zoho Analytics Reviews

1-50 of 95 total Zoho Analytics reviews
Administrador

"Highly reliable reports."

What do you like best?

zoho reports is an excellent software that helps me to import data from the company so that it is in charge of elaborating detailed financial reports of the business and once elaborated it can easily be shared with all the people interested in the results of the reports what I like much.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of practice to be able to handle the software correctly, I think it should be a bit more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software because it is very good to analyze and generate reports instantly in all types of companies.

Zoho Report makes my job much easier as an administrator, because I only have to import the data that I have registered in my freshbooks to zoho report and this software does all the work, it also directly benefits the company since it does not need to pay a specialized financial agency to that makes a report of the economic performance of the company, because just by providing the data the software is responsible for performing all the calculations and issuing the report with high accuracy, high quality and little labor effort.

Data Specialist
Professional Training & Coaching

"Powerful reporting tool"

What do you like best?

This reporting tool is very customizable and powerful. My company uses it as a data warehouse and it serves to connect different systems that otherwise don't talk to each other. You can create super user-friendly interfaces with it and embed them in other websites. I also like that you can drill down as much as you want (and customize the drill-down for client-facing applications) and create all kinds of different charts and tables.

What do you dislike?

It was pretty difficult to figure out how to use. I have a little bit of background in mySQL and creating reports but a lot of this was lost on me. Luckily I had other people to explain it and help me out, but it's not very user-friendly to those who don't already have some prerequisite knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very powerful tool but make sure you get proper training on it.

It's extremely helpful to be able to take data from different sources, dump it all into Zoho, and then draw correlations. It helps us track performance, revenue, and more. The primary way I use it is through a survey view that has customized filters and colors. I can toggle the view and then export the data as an Excel file, PDF, etc.

Statistician
Civil Engineering

"Data Visualization made better"

What do you like best?

The fact that ZOHO reports is user friendly makes my job easier. I can now have automated reports and can schedule emailing which comes in very handy. It provides powerful data visuals for dashboard presentations and these are easy to design. The sync between ZOHO Reports and ZOHO CRM helps the organization to do analytics on sales providing indicators on time and thereby helping in decision making. Business intelligent is now easier and the executive committee is now in a better position to produce meaningful strategies based on the results.

What do you dislike?

There are some elements which still need to be developed in order to come up with a better analysis. The threshold provides useful comparisons but I would also prefer if you worked on how one can add a trend line or a line of best fit on scatter plots. This will make it less rigid or confined to one measure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking at having powerful dashboards, this is the way to go.

Meaningful dashboards

Scheduled emailing

Automated Daily Stats reports and the link with ZOHO CRM is just amazing.

Online Manager

"It is the most complete application I have used."

What do you like best?

I like Zoho for how well this tool is implemented with the projects. This tool allows us to provide key reports for management in order to review each of the proposed objectives. For me it is very important because it allows me to establish goals with dates for my team in order to achieve those goals, it also allows me to create graphs and visualizations in order to provide accurate information about what is happening in the company.

Another thing that I really liked is the price that is relatively affordable in relation to everything that Zoho offers, even its level of usefulness goes far beyond what we require and that in the not too distant future we can use those features.

This system allows me to modify to my liking the control panel and the visual functions to be able to see the different aspects of the organizational strategy raised through various reports. This system is very friendly and versatile because it has many options that allow you to create the format of your reports, as well as many other options even to import data, among many other options.

You can also modify the tables and graphics at will in order to have really nice graphic reports. Also, this software gives you the ability to filter what you need, to quickly see some necessary report.

No doubt using Zoho Analytics is very easy. Without much experience, you can adapt quickly to its interface, however, it is recommended that you study the procedures manual in order to get the most out of this incredible system. I also like this system because of its incredible technical support team, which has given me a good service, answering quickly all the doubts and questions my team has had.

What do you dislike?

Something that does not seem good is the synchronization process, when you open the application, you should wait for at least 5 min at least, of course, this was reported to the technical support team and is being followed to resolve this anomaly, then I have not found any other problem in particular.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using Zoho analytics is the best advice I can give you, you will notice how fast and complete the software is, even the configuration time is very simple that you can do it yourself, but it is recommended that you be supervised with the technical support team. It is certainly worth investing money and time buying this software because it will be a strategic ally in the performance of your business.

With Zoho my business has been able to solve many problems, such as: being able to load all the information with a minimum of time, allowing us to save a lot of time, you can even create tables for all departments with their simple pictures to understand in an easy and fast in a personalized environment.

Being able to use this system is very fast and simple, since it is based on the cloud and allows compatibility with all mobile devices.

Data Analyst

""incredible and powerful""

What do you like best?

It's unimaginably quick and natural to make live reports. While different apparatuses expect you to know SQL and dive into their set up, you can make diagrams and reports in all respects rapidly in Zoho. I additionally welcome the robotized "drill down" rationale and the capacity to see fundamental information in all respects effectively.

What do you dislike?

I personally haven't found much to dislike with Zoho Analytics. My only complaint is the time it takes to run some reports, but it's my understanding this is being addressed with newer versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest Zoho. Organizations today create so much information and Zoho truly rearranges the examination procedure. It can give any association an edge. A few times what we believe is correct may not be in accordance with what the information is letting us know. The past is typically a pointer of things to come and in this manner dissecting the past can prompt better and increasingly productive business adventures and choices.

We needed to have live dashboards demonstrating us KPIs. We've had the capacity to do that and the sky is the limit from there. I can match up together numerous unique information pools to one consistent view on how our tasks are going. I can distribute these reports with client controls so individuals can make their own cuts quickly.

Financial Analyst
Food Production

"More than expected"

What do you like best?

Very smart. Nice UX and UI, great colors, easy to learn. Easy to import data from Zoho Books. If you import from Zoho Books it already gives you a lot of examples so you can start making copies of other charts or have ideas to make your own dashboard. Fast uploading every 3 hours data can be updated.

What do you dislike?

No direct integration with SAP. Probem finding how to report finacial statements or to see how the financial accounts work or be able to visualize them. At the start it didnt import the quantity of items and could not visualize the quantitie of items of inventory. But then I reviewed the items I selected to import and I miss it because the inventory line item is outside the box where you select the tables and columns you want to import.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

View the videos seminars and you will learn it faster. It will be easier than you think. If you never had work with a BI before it is a great way to start using and learning.

More Time! the most valuable resource. Simple as that. I had to prepare reports in excel then paste to powerpoing. Now I just need to be on time on making the accounting taks like recording invoices and all the information is updated everyday and no more report time loosing. We can stay more focus on customers and making business than making or building info, now have more time to analyze and improve.

Director of Content, STEM
Education Management

"Simple Yet Powerful"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly fast and intuitive to create live reports. While other tools require you to know SQL and dig into their set up, you can make graphs and reports very quickly in Zoho. I also appreciate the automated "drill down" logic and the ability to see underlying data very easily.

What do you dislike?

There is still an initial learning curve to getting running and the help documentation is not always as easy to follow. Support is helpful, but there is often a language barrier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need intense graphs, like box and whisker plots, this probably isn't the tool for you. However, if you are looking for something quick and fairly powerful, this is a strong contender.

We wanted to have live dashboards showing us KPIs. We've been able to do that and more. I can sync together multiple disparate data pools to one logical view on how our operations are going. I can publish these reports with user controls so people can make their own slices instantly.

Head Of Finance
Building Materials

"Dissection at its best!"

What do you like best?

Zoho dissects large amounts of data and generates hundreds of basic reports that allow us to interpret the data faster and make business decision in a timely manner. Without it, it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to analyze trends and historical data. Additionally Zoho allows you to create Custom reports and dashboards with real time data. This allows us to stay on top of the game!

What do you dislike?

The interface is not super user friendly so some training is required for an employee to utilize Zoho Reports at its full potential. I think Zoho should include video tutorials showing how to use the many features offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Zoho. Businesses today generate so much data and Zoho really simplifies the analysis process. It can give any organization an edge. Some times what we think is right may not be in line with what the data is telling us. The past is usually an indicator of the future and therefore analyzing the past can lead to better and more profitable business ventures and decisions.

The main problem being solved is data analysis. Most businesses rely on analyzing various trends and indicators from past transactions to help management decide on where to focus. Therefore Zoho allows us to dissect that data quickly and on a timely basis in order to make good decisions.

"Zoho Reports - a great business intelligence tool"

What do you like best?

Zoho Reports allows for creating your own dashboard and visual feeds to see the various aspects of your business intelligence through varied reports. There are extensive options available for building your reports, as well as many options for where to import data from. Zoho Reports integrates nicely with other Zoho Apps, including CRM, Projects, and BugTracker, among others.

What do you dislike?

Zoho Reports has worked great for our team and we have not really encountered any issues as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Reports can be trialed for a time to ensure that it is a great product for your company and your needs.

Zoho Reports has allowed for detailed, custom reports that give insight into the company and business. The great deal of customization and importing options makes this tool very useful for us across the company.

Marketing Communications Lead
Farming
(10,001+ employees)

"Effective Data Review Tool That Pairs Well With Zoho Projects"

What do you like best?

I like how well this tool implements with Zoho Projects. We use this tool to provide reports to leadership and review team goals. One small but important feature that I like is that I can show dates by ISO week. The charts and visualizations are useful for providing management.

The price is at a good pricepoint for the level of utility we need.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not had many issues with Zoho reports. I'm using it heavily as a task/project reporting tool along with Zoho Projects so I am not able to provide too much insight into other uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho reports is a good tool to use for data reporting from Zoho Projects. Very useful if you are already in the Zoho ecosystem.

Project Planning and Project Reporting. It is beneficial for us to be able to give leadership members these reports instead of having them go through the individual projects. By connecting tasks to users, it also help our team see who is doing what and who is behind on what so we can allocate additional resources to a task.

Director
Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Started as i needed more from Zoho CRM reports now used extensively for a variety of projects."

What do you like best?

Flexibility of the reports - I can choose for a pie to a combined bar, or change it whenever needed later on.

What do you dislike?

Some charts don't allow certain combinations (which is fine) - however the error codes that pop up informing me of this aren't very intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use reporting software. I haven't used other products, but came across this as i needed more form the Zoho CRM reports, this integrates easily with this. Now I use this for all sorts of projects, pretty much anything i have in excel files, I now spend 1/2 an hour pumping into Zoho reports and now this data becomes useful - then once setup I add further data periodically and the reports just simply update.

Also there's a great 'share' feature which allows you to share a dashboard full of reports to the outside world, all as a view only basis - I use this to share with upper management.

Combining marketing data from Zoho CRM, for historical views and future potentials. I also now drag in data from our accounting balance sheets, hire fleet data, bar takings; which are all on excel sheets - this data is now actually usable and very easy to add to.

Business Development and Client Relationship Manager

"Zoho Reports leaves a lot to be desired"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that zoho reports integrates really easily with other zoho products. I like that the construction of the reporting is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It can be really hard to segment across different levels of management. It sometimes seems like certain leads if they are not set up correctly can be difficult to work with, but overall once you do dive into it, it starts to make sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would look and see what you are looking to achieve in your sales process. How you are trying to improve your lead conversion, and what information is critical to doing so.

It really cuts down on the time it takes for employees to stop and aggregate all of the data that they have collected along the way. I think it really helps to streamline and automate a lot of things that sales executives are doing on a daily basis

Director

"My experience with Zoho Reports"

What do you like best?

I love it because it is so easy to use and intuitive to create the reports and graphs really quickly.

Comparing it to other tools that require you to know SQL or customize their set up.

I also love that has so many automated options, such as the "drill down" logic.

What do you dislike?

Support is great but it would be amazing if they offer help in different languages.

The documentation such be more friendly to follow, like for beginners level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for something quick, easy to use and super powerful you should try zoho reports!

We needed to get together a lot of data to know how well we were doing with our business operations and It helped us to get one simple view and also allowed to share it with the team so they could use the information instantly.

Support Representative

"Zoho Analytical Reports are the BOMB!!"

What do you like best?

It takes about 5 minutes to create a custom report for a client. Easy import of data and API for importing. Online help and phone support is immediate and very helpful. The cost is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

From my experience linking multiple databases to one report is not possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a free trial with every product they sell and most have a free version.

Our restaurant customers like real time reports on the go. I have created sales dashboards and graphs to allow drill down to specific items and checks. Hands off. Once created there have been no issues. I forget it's there working for the client.

Loan Administration Officer
Financial Services

"Awesome & Innovative Zoho Reports"

What do you like best?

- Ease of use (even for novice users)

- Broad range of functionality & options to display data

- Plenty of ways to share results effectively from exporting to PDF to embedding in website

- Friendly user interface

- Links to Zapier and other applications easily

- Great support through Help Documentation and Forums

What do you dislike?

- I have attempted to use the Import Tool API but have had some issues. It would be good if this could be made a lot more user friendly, as opening files in notepad to edit them can be both confusing and intimidating.

- Additional formatting options when exporting reports to PDF would be a great addition

- Option to brand (add logo) Databases individually rather than just by the account overall. I work within a group with multiple businesses, so it would be good to be able to brand each reporting database individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need reporting software that is uncomplicated, easy to use and has great support; I would highly recommend Zoho Reports.

Reporting can sometimes be completely over complicated and blown out into a bigger project then it needs to be. Zoho Reports allows for quick and easy creation of reports that can be used going forward, that look clear and professional.

Regional Revenue Manager Melia Hotels International
Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Zoho Reports - Simplicity with versatility and professionalism"

What do you like best?

After a long investigation looking for a suitable tool for a professional Darshboard a business, I decided to try his luck with ZohoReports. I was fascinated by its possibilities to import data from virtually any format, but especially the ease with which are kept updated my tables month after month.

The report design is great, everything you need to create great reports.

And attendance, when I had some doubts at first, was first class and of course very fast.

Indeed, at first you think something strange, does not seem much, it seems to have a finished look no visual; but only you join your philosophy you realize your potential is in the way. Although even in the visual have already issued a beta version is aimed at improving the aesthetics.

For me it is essential a good table design, design tools capable of allowing reports and above all others that allow you to upload and update your data quickly and without excessive formalities and security.

ZohoReports is not like other tools, you strive, you give everything and end up never getting what you want.

Best regards

Oquel

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not relate the fee paid for the license $, with the number of users using the database created.

With ZohoReports I managed to have my data anywhere close I am. I created a whole universe of my tables, with tourist and commercial Perofil comparative reports classics that use various officials throughout our business

"Easy to Use, Low Price with all reporting capabilities"

What do you like best?

Different reporting options (charts, pivot, summary etc..) and option to write complex SQL queries to transform the data

What do you dislike?

No option available to add another chart in drill down as like available in other BI tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to understand and create reports. No technical skills required. Support team is awesome and you will get reply to your questions within a day.

Making the performance reports transparent to everyone and setting a benchmark at organization level to align everyone performance towards that benchmark.

"Used Zoho Reports to create a complete client analytics solution."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and has a short learning curve.

We use zoho report tool as the primary report tool for the projects at our company,

Customisation option which allows user to sent reports on weekly basis.

Best customer support available on chat.

What do you dislike?

Number of users is limited for various slabs.

Quite often runs slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot , you have nothing to loose.

Zoho reports must be present in a reporting solution evaluation.

The interface is seamless and stable, easy of use ,provides licencing model integration with other Zoho applications., Which helps us to make reports quickly and we can easily provide a good service to our client.

Department Manager, Account Management

"Zoho Reports - Nice Charts"

What do you like best?

Customization and visual aids of the charts and graphs are really nice. But I really like the ability to click into the underlying data and filter to what I needed to see quickly when in a meeting. That was very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Takes a bit to get used to and there were some bugs that I had to contact support about. It took a bit to resolve so we were waiting on reports for that period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a bit complicated. It would be nice to have the prebuilt reports a little easier to customize into what my company needed. I wanted more of a snapshot of certain data from Zoho Projects. I imported my hundreds of projects, so I had tons of data to weed through.

We used it for Zoho Projects in the midst of ACA reporting form my company. Where we were at with each client in the Project for ACA Reporting to the IRS.

"Powerful Tool for the Price"

What do you like best?

Flexible platform that allows you to create professional looking reports and dashboards.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitation in terms of calculations as compared to more powerful BI tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Big bang for the buck. It is not the Cadillac of BI tools though, so if you need a platform without limitations, then Zoho Reports isn't your tool. If you are willing to accept some limitation in exchange for a lot of money, you'll found a solid tool.

We needed to combine data from several different platforms to create several dashboards for different customer types (we have a two-sided marketplace). I have been very impressed with the results, as have our customers been as well.

Marketing Assistant

"Ridiculous Option"

What do you like best?

Good software, terrible implementation, and support.

What do you dislike?

It's ridiculous that just one person can create workspaces and you don't the option to provide admin rights to a different user in the company. So, if the CEO of the company is the Super Admin, he/she would be the person in charge of creating the metrics for the company. That's more than ridiculous.

We have a Zoho One account, and only the Super Admin can create reports inside analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

We have been able to provide reports for sales.

E

"Powerful analytical platform"

What do you like best?

It can report in a variety of ways such as charts, graphs, etc. and built with a lot of features like report sharing, mail scheduling which seems to be extremely useful. It is very easy to implement and can create a relational database with ease. When it comes to CRM, it is one of the tools which offers the best customer service.

What do you dislike?

Not as intuitive as other players in the BI market, automated reports may become set as default, thereby limiting users ability to drill down

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to use and can create quite sophisticated reports given the ease and speed of use

It is a very affordable solution for the creation of sophisticated reports with ease. You can personalize your dashboard by using the themes option.

AM

"Zoho Review"

What do you like best?

The access to different apps that all integrate. Our company uses Zoho Inventory, Books, Shopify, and Reports. All in which we have full up to date integration between flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

There are options for payment processing, but rates are too high. We end up using Cayan and manually have to enter in transaction. The other thing is the search function is very limited. It isn't as flexible as Lightspeeds search engine for our inventory.

We always had a problem with stock integration between Amazon, our website (Shopify) and ebay. This system allows us to make sure our stock is always accurate on our ecommerce platform.

AM

"Loved Zoho reports"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Zoho reports is that you can see reports based on numerous option. Whatever the reports you are looking for in CRM or desk, zoho resports gives you.

What do you dislike?

Interface can be more user friendly and clean

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using multiple products of Zoho then you should totally go for Zoho reports.

We use Zoho CRM and Desk, we were not able to make out which employee is performing better. There are couple of reports which we generally require to evaluate employee performance in Zoho desk, Zoho reports solved it on the spot.

Regional Director of Sales
Hospital & Health Care

"Terrific service and insights"

What do you like best?

Through the Zoho Reports platform, users are able to stratify and cut multiple data points across many of our Zoho products. The platform allows us to create insightful reports and dashboards that has provided us with invaluable tools to analyze our business.

What do you dislike?

We have required the use of a live support person to answer questions and provided more detailed answer/help. While the technical support documentation is not support, the help desk has been very supportive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Reports is one of the most robust reporting platforms out there. However, if you use another CRM/Product Management system (we use Zoho) you might have trouble accessing the data. Since we use multiple Zoho products, the data flows seamlessly between them.

When we first set out using Zoho Reports, there were a number of issues we were trying to solve for. The first area centered around providing more thorough analysis of the state of our pipeline and provide more detailed dashboards of the pipeline week over week. The Zoho Reports platform allowed us to create customized reports showing us the data that matters most to us on a week over week basis. This refinement in our sales process has led to an increase in sales.

Customer Loyalty Expert
Professional Training & Coaching

"Brilliant to visualise data powerfully"

What do you like best?

Data is automatically pulled and presented in powerful dashboards for us to identify new courses of action. We use it analyse data mainly from Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects. Both systems include limited reporting with little visual representation. The set up was so easy really, all we needed to do was enter the ZSC Key and within minutes the initial sync was done. We were then blown away by the amount of pre-made dashboards. Virtually everything we needed was there in one place with us need to go in and add anything.

What do you dislike?

Initial there is a steep learning curve as it works similar yet very different to systems like excel. The account ownership is difficult to change.

The person who set up the system for us recently left and re needed to change the owner. On all other Zoho Systems this was very easy. On REPORTS though Zoho have designed it to be USER lead and not Organisation lead, which meant we had to register a support ticket wait 24 hours to speak with them and then another 30 minutes on the phone arranging it all to be transferred over.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Remember this a user based system not organisation system. Have a good idea of what reports you require. It is easy to become data hungry and then over-whelmed with data, which leads to analysis paralysis.

Sharing Data internationally.

We have a culture of constant and never ending improvement (KAIZEN) Reports allows us to see the areas where we can quickly take action to improve little by little.

Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Internet

"Limited"

What do you like best?

Reports are in an easy to read format and can be exported into multiple formats.

What do you dislike?

While Zoho CRM has helped us with our business, the reporting is somewhat limited. When PDF files are created, they are not always formatted properly. Excel files seem to be okay. The Standard version of the software does not allow for many custom reports. Sales forecasting reports and summary reports are not easy to create.

Before adding Zoho CRM and using Zoho Report, we were unable to view sales pipelines easily, This is giving us a clearer view of our business.

Interior Designer
Internet

"Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that I can tune into my work database from any location through the Zoho app!

What do you dislike?

The app speed seems to be pretty low but works fine on my laptop.

I am solving my issue of not being home when documents are uploaded that need to be looks at on a timely matter. Now I can access it from my mobile device.

VMware Engineering Consultant

"Solid Reporting tool at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Zoho Reports is cheap and powerful. You can create custom reports by importing data from a local database either manually or through using their built in scripts to automate it.

What do you dislike?

The interface takes a little while to get used to. Automating data upload using the given script takes a fair amount of time to setup, and there's very little feedback to its success. It lacks a lot of the features of other more expensive tools (SAP Lumira, Tableau), but if you're not looking for something too advanced, this will work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's a free trial for it, so you can go ahead and give it a 30 day run to see if it will work for you.

We've successfully used this to complement our other reporting tools (which were more tabular based) by using ZR's very graphic oriented reports. They look very professional and can be branded with your own customer logos.

E

"Great tool for reporting"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use but powerful at the same time, I really like the integration with Zoho CRM which makes it a powerful combination. I also like the google analytics integration so I can view all data directly from within the same browser window.

What do you dislike?

By mistake I deleted a query table and all views associated I wasn't able to undo... guess it's my fault but having a cached view window to roll back to would help.

Analysing data directly from the CRM and imported historical data at the same time.