Zoho Sprints

Zoho Sprints is a free online tool for agile planning and tracking. It allows you to create user stories, add estimation points, schedule agile meetings, and use timesheets to track work hours.

Work for Zoho Sprints?

Learning about Zoho Sprints?

Zoho Sprints Reviews

Ask Zoho Sprints a Question
Showing 17 Zoho Sprints reviews
Zoho Sprints review by Genevieve S.
Genevieve S.

"Zoho- Keep your company organised"

What do you like best?

I love how everything is in one place and everyone can be on the same page while working together on a project. Zoho even allows us to schedule meetings and invite people via email to them. I go right ahead and put it into my calendar after that. The best part for me about this product is how organized it keeps me and my colleagues and how everyone can stay on tract because of this.

What do you dislike?

If I do not have a good internet connection for example if I decide to do a little bit of planning once I am back home then all of my work is not saved. I have decided that if I am going to type something out while at home from now on I will open up a word document and type there first then copy and paste what I wrote into Zoho. This way if I do not have a good connection my work will still be saved. It does not tell you that you do not have a good connection and when you refresh the page your work has vanished. Happened to me on multiple occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would definitely recommend not having too many people working on one project at a time. From experience if you get more than 10 people working on one project it gets a little messy and things start to get lost. Its hard to read what everyone has updated in a timely manner once you log on. If more than 10 are working on the project you can easily split them into more groups to have a page of their own.

for one, Zoho is helping me and my colleagues stay on task. It is very helpful for keeping people on tract to meet a deadline as well. Before discovering Zoho people were missing deadlines right and left since we have so many deadlines its hard to keep track of them all without a software like this. Two, Zoho provides a place where we all can communicate together and helps us all be on the same page. Before Zoho, the only thing we used was emails and since there is so much communication going on important messages got lost in the inboxes.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Sprints
Zoho Sprints review by Oscar Antonio R.
Oscar Antonio R.

"A very significant tool for planning and monitoring projects"

What do you like best?

Sprints is a very friendly tool for all its users thanks to the platform and interface where it is developed additional is a very useful application when we want to perform a planning and monitoring of a project to be executed, in my case this software is used in the projects of planning in the bank where I currently work, in it the tasks of the projects to be carried out are easily created and it provides us with reports that have squares, tables and diagrams that favors us to a better analysis for the execution of the project, it also allows us to schedule the meetings and interacting with the people responsible for the project through messages and comments. The scrum board module allows us to see all the work to provide the team with the evolution of the project. In general it is a very useful tool to streamline projects within the organization, through its application for mobil we can know the status of our projects outside the office this is a great advantage.

What do you dislike?

It is a very complete and effective software to create our business project planning however we must take care of the technological requirements for a better interaction with the tool. We must have a good internet connection to avoid interruptions when executing our project

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is highly recommended for many reasons, it is an application that can be used in your organization so small, medium or large companies can easily adapt to your friendly platform, through their reports containing detailed tables, specific tables and condensed diagrams can be Take the best analytical decisions for the growth of your company. It has a firm platform that is easy to handle by its users, which is another recommendation because it can be used by its beneficiaries wherever they are through their mobile application. In general, it's a pretty good product.

This application is nice at the time of creating and executing our projects, I work in the banking system and the benefits of this tool are many because it helps us to start and finish projects quickly, where time and money is saved is important for any trade financial and administrative, within the tool allows us to organize in teams and interact with each other for better communication provides messages and comments among team members.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Zoho Sprints review by Alonso P.
Alonso P.

"Great to carry projects"

What do you like best?

Great software that helps development teams. It has everything with an agile methodology: free time graphics, time tracker, you can also create a list of tasks with priority and pass them to your current career as priorities change during the progress of the projects, from the beginning of the task until completion. Thanks to the feed, each project helps to keep the discussions alive. When meetings, reviews and retrospectives are scheduled, the application reminds those involved that they should be there.

What do you dislike?

The price per user per user can be somewhat expensive for Latin American countries that usually look for an agile solution in the project development, however it is a powerful tool when executing its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The reports with tables and diagrams that facilitate the analysis of the results obtained, for a company that wants to show these results in a serious graphic way of interest.

This tool helped an easy transition to the agile methodology for the work team. During my experience in project management, this was one of the applications that I liked the most to control tasks.

Zoho Sprints review by Angel R.
Angel R.

"Una buena herramienta para la planificación de proyectos"

What do you like best?

Uno de los principales puntos a destacar de Zoho es que posee muchas herramientas a la hora de generar la planificacion de los proyectos. Es una herramienta facil de usar, muy dinamica en la generacion de informes, ademas de permitir priorizar las distintas tareas y poder realizar un mejor seguimientos de lo que se ha logrado hasta el momento.

Adicionalmente, la opcion de poder utilizar la aplicacion en mi telefono, es otro punto a favor, ya que nos permite realizar el seguimiento de las tareas y el estado del proyecto desde cualquier lugar y en cualquier momento.

Otro punto a tener en consideracion, es la generacion de informes mediante diagramas, lo cual facilitan su analisis.

Cuenta con una versión de prueba, en la cual podemos utilizar todas las herramientas, lo que nos permite evaluar mas a fondo esta aplicación.

What do you dislike?

Quizas es algo costoso en sus planes.

Otro punto negativo puede ser la lentitud en la carga o descarga de datos, lo cual puede volverlo algo tedioso para el usuario final.

La personalización de la aplicación es muy limitada.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si bien es cierto que este software es algo costoso, es una aplicación que merece la pena implementar. El hecho de contar con una versión gratuita de prueba, con todas las características permite utilizar esta herramienta a fondo y disfrutar todas sus bondades. Sin duda una herramienta a tener muy en cuenta.

Nos ha permitido generar proyectos y hacerles seguimiento a los mismos de manera rápida y sencilla, permitiendo ademas poder gestionar las tareas de manera eficaz y distribuirlo de manera eficiente entre los integrantes del equipo de trabajo.

Zoho Sprints review by Nathan V.
Nathan V.

"Simple, time-saving, and inexpensive. What's there not to like?"

What do you like best?

Zoho Sprints is incredibly effective at managing all of our projects. We have an instant status on our short and long term projects and assigning work has become painless. The interface makes it easy for us to collaborate and spend time on our highest priorities.

What do you dislike?

There have been times where I have not received notifications or alerts from the Sprints web app on my desktop. It comes and goes but the support team is actively looking into this issue. The mobile interface is also a bit painful to navigate. Seeing that the cost is much lower than Basecamp, we can live with the imperfections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For small-medium sized businesses, you will save so much time planning your work and assigning tasks by using Zoho Sprints - I definitely recommend that you try it out!

Zoho Sprints is used purely internally. We use it to track our projects in course, obtain timely status updates, and assign work to all team members

Zoho Sprints review by Tony Z.
Tony Z.

"And amazing expirience with this plataform"

What do you like best?

Zoho Sprints have a really nice display, a great capacity for order notes, jobs, informs. For a hole team is great becasouse you can see the progress of everyone in the office at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Anything, i think that is a great plataform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hi, I think you should consider developing a bit more simple software inside the plataform.

I"m solving works, investigation that needs to be completed in a period of time for my hole team. So i can work with proyects and also i can see their progres.

Zoho Sprints review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Planing and Monitoring made easy with ZOHO sprints."

What do you like best?

Progress of each task is very easy to see.

Easy interaction between teams through messages and comments.

Creates task very easily just by dragging and dropping.

Very valuable and important software to us.

We like to use this software for our work.

What do you dislike?

Data transmission while uploading and downloading is quite slow.

Higher prices for small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely,

Collobrate with your team with Zoho Sprints.

Best thing i have ever get , anyone can go for this.

Zoho really adopts the product backlog methodo, and embracea mid-project changes.

Now we can simply create a prioritized list of tasks and easily move them on our current sprint when there priority changes.

Zoho Sprints review by Kirti T.
Kirti T.

""Zoho sprints is a tool designed for planning and monitoring tasks""

What do you like best?

You can create tasks very easily just by dragging and dropping.It is a program that I use daily to see the progress of my tasks and others and always have control over them.

What do you dislike?

I would not have any cons with zoho

Because the software meets all the expectations it promises and satisfies.

Easy to work with zoho sprints,It made an easy transition to the agile methodology for me and my team.

Zoho Sprints review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"No more status meetings!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Sprints is by far the most efficient project management system we have ever used. We always know who's working on what and who has available time for new projects. No more status meetings!

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit steep. We are a small organization and it's a lot of money for us to fork out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the price is not a barrier for you, you should definitely start using Zoho Sprints as soon as you begin juggling over 10 projects at a time.

We use Zoho Sprints to manage our projects and to better plan our workflow so that we maximize productivity.

Zoho Sprints review by Athul S.
Athul S.

"Efficient for Larger Project Management"

What do you like best?

Managing meetings is made easier by doing a hassle-free search for upcoming and completed meetings. Velocity chart gives the project delivery rate of team and helpsto estimate future sprints. Prioritizing the right tasks.

What do you dislike?

Sludgy cross platform performance. some features are limited to web interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are confused and team work is a matter of urgency then Zoho Sprints is a great suite for you.

Zoho Sprints is a dynamic software that is quick and easy to set up, so you can immediately invite the team members, assign them roles, build a backlog.

Zoho Sprints review by Josue O.
Josue O.

"A very useful app to use at work."

What do you like best?

I liked that thanks to this application my group and I could finish a job easily.

What do you dislike?

I think the tutorial can be improved, since I had to search the internet how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that they need to improve user customization

Zoho sprints has provided my team with a solid and active communication when carrying out projects

Zoho Sprints review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Planing and Monitoring made easy with ZOHO sprints."

What do you like best?

Progress of each task is very easy to see.,

Easily interaction between teams .

Creates task just very easily with just dragging and dropping.

You can create own priority list and move them to sprint.

What do you dislike?

Slow data transmission while loading and downloading.

Prices are high for any individual user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend ZOHO SPRINTS to all the market research teams and others .it is suitable to anyone who works in interative cycles.

Made an easy transition to agile methodology for my team.

Easy to use and anyone can easily get through SPRINTS.

Zoho Sprints review by Sherry M.
Sherry M.

"One of the best project management tools in the market"

What do you like best?

It focuses on web-based business tools and information technology solutions, including an office tools suite.

What do you dislike?

10$ per month is the rate, which is OK, but for starters, this should be negotiable.

My projects can be stored online and can be accessed with ease. Its actually become easy for me to manage my projects.

Zoho Sprints review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Zoho Sprints Review"

What do you like best?

I like that you can plan and prioritize, your projects using their software and the project management tool. It has easy organization and is very easy to use. It gets the job done quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Currently there is nothing that I dislike about the program, I do not currently use as it was a trial to see if we could implement it into our core system

I was creating and maintain projects through out the use of the Zoho Sprints Program. The benefits of course are being able to keep up and organize your projects.

Zoho Sprints review by User

"Sprints is ideal for all the changes your projects may face."

What do you like best?

You can organize each project according to your needs and even with unforeseen events is a great help to get ahead. It is the best application and even in its mobile version is very helpful to streamline activities and tasks.

What do you dislike?

He is very supportive and I like his reports help me to take solutions. excellent program

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can not deny it sprints saves me for many tasks in the project.

I can not deny it sprints saves me for many tasks in the project.

Zoho Sprints review by User

"Zoho with Another Good Product"

What do you like best?

The free tier that Zoho normally offers is worth it for teams who are just starting out or need something small and lightweight to use until they grow.

What do you dislike?

Because the free tier is so accessible, some features aren't as good as other products have.

Agile sprint management for software development teams. More organization and a single place to plan and house the sprint information.

Zoho Sprints review by Heather W.
Heather W.

"Great service "

What do you like best?

Easy to collaborate on projects as a group

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. This is perfect for the projects we do at our start up.

To do lists are simpler.

Learning about Zoho Sprints?

* We monitor all Zoho Sprints reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.