Service Fusion Reviews & Product Details

Service Fusion Overview

What is Service Fusion?

Service Fusion is a simple, powerful field service management software, offering a variety of features such as customer management, invoicing & payments, inventory management, time tracking, and reporting. The software is available on desktop and mobile apps to connect office staff, technicians and clients.

Service Fusion Details

Service Fusion helps service companies manage customers, complete jobs & estimates, send invoices, track inventory, and more.

No Per User Fees. No Contract Requirements.

Service Fusion
2014
Irving, TX
@GoServiceFusion
586 Twitter followers

Service Fusion Videos

Service Fusion Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Service Fusion community
Have you used Service Fusion before?

Service Fusion Reviews

Showing 50 Service Fusion reviews
Already have Service Fusion?
What do you like best?

I like how accessible Service Fusion makes it to look up all my accounting and client information on the go. I can access it through the app on my phone, tablet or office computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The accounting information can be a little tough to navigate through when looking up invoices and payments. You can always just use the search feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The features that service Fusion provides are really handy to everyone in our company. From Accounting, Managers to technicians out on the field. It gives us one place that we can all go to, to find the tools we need on a day to day basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that my clients can easily follow the links in their email or the link on our website to pay an invoice. Also, the accessibility it offers to my technicians out on the field. They have all the customer information they would need, right at their finger tips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love their quick response time and online chat option! They also have a call back request button and someone typically calls back within 5min Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You have to pay the upgraded membership to be able to use the progressive invoicing function but it’s a reasonable rate for the feature. I just think that it should be included even with the base crm level plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to manage and organize projects! You can communicate with your clients through SF, including invoicing. Their customer service is phenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They ultimately were the option we opted for after ConnectWise manage failed to deliver on multiple levels including customer service. We are happy we switched to service fusion to organize our projects, jobs, and services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple, Easy and Fast, it has these three main characteristics that help me speed up and greatly optimize the way in which I offer my services to my clients, the fact that it has a large number of functions is of great help to optimize my time It is also especially useful for me to carry out administrative tasks such as billing and budget management in a much simpler, simpler and more practical way, its customer service is quite fast when giving answers to any problem, requirement or request, in a matter of a few minutes I can be sure that I will have the right answer to my problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its didactic material, although it has a large number of video tutorials to teach the proper use of this application, the fact that they are so long makes it practically impossible for me to see them quickly to learn how to get the most out of it. the application, so I had to learn in a totally self-taught way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been helping me revolutionize the way I offer my products in a much more efficient and faster way for my customers, not to mention the fact that it has also been a great help in simplifying the administrative tasks that are so time consuming for me to carry out. everything in a much more orderly way than before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The remote access for all members of the sales and operations team in real time plus dispatching and updating immediately for all crew members was fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the recurring appointments options can be a little wonky to get exactly right and creating a job with multiple visits has to be done in a very specific way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote access to projects calendar for sales, operations, and technicians all in real time. Dispatch time and job creation were cut to a fraction of what it was on a paper system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dispatch Manager
What do you like best?

I like the fact that it makes my job so much easier. The techs have access to all the docs they need at their fingertips. I like that they can upload deliverables right to the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hate that I can not click back when in job dashboard and go to same place I was Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will make you day much easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to have on Central application to schedule job, tech can complete and upload deliverables. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Manager
What do you like best?

Service Fusion is a great application for businesses like ours where there is a heavy need for organization in our billing both online and on site for our customers. As an HVAC business the majority of our customers pay following a repair so it is necessary for our techs to be able to easily create invoices on site with the ability to collect payment as well as provide a receipt. With Service Fusion this is easily accomplished, eliminating the need for keeping track of paper invoices and hand written paperwork. By using this service we as a company have become highly efficient on our service calls as well as in-office billing processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Service Fusion can be ineffective when in areas with no mobile service and when service is bad the app can often be glitchy and prevent the techs from finalizing invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Service Fusion is a great multipurpose software that can quickly help your business run efficiently. Billing and organizing customer accounts has never been easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Service Fusion we have reduced overhead and operation costs largely in labor and materials. On average a tech could take 5-10 minutes creating an invoice and possibly another 5-10 minutes to collect payment. After a few service calls the time out of the day spent billing can become expensive for a business. With Service Fusion the time spent on billing a customer is cut drastically. Service Fusion is a service that can quickly pay for itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HVACR Technician
What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity behind Service Fusion's invoicing and customer scheduling. It makes the process of scheduling a time to meet a customer and billing after a repair is made seamless. Our techs can now finalize, collect payment, and email a receipt within just a few moments.This is all completed from either a desktop or our techs mobile devices. Another great attribute is the ability to upload our pricing books to quickly create and complete invoices. Prior to Service Fusion our business operated using carbon copy documents and physical paper copies of all invoices and new/ recurring customer documents. This process was not only time consuming but difficult to keep neatly filed and easy to find. Service Fusion allows the quick simple lookup of all customers and work orders. This not only allows our company to save money on the time and materials needed to operate, but allows our techs to be more efficient on the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the mobile app at times. Sometimes the invoice options screen fails to load upon finalizing the invoice, which delays emailing the customer their receipt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This service is great for and trade service. Easy to use and simple to learn. Service fusion can be integrated with Quickbooks and other services to better serve your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently are now able to dispatch and schedule techs to different sites on a moments notice, preventing the lengthy downtime sometimes associated with the trade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President Brookhaven Irrigation
What do you like best?

The efficiency and speed of making an appointment. Just started using it the last two months. It is organized and easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have been having trouble clearing "requires follow-up" status from customer jobs. I don't see how I could utilize Service Fusion for label mail outs. I would suggest some changes in dispatch map flags also. I would like an easier way to text customers. Most don't want emails, they prefer texts. I wish there were more choices for reports about jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you know exactly what you want vs what is offered. The service is very helpful and will answer all your questions. I'm two months in and its coming up on our busy season, so I will see how everything works out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time spent and saving paper. So much more efficient with our technicians using the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

We run an Electrical Home Service business and we have unique needs based on having Branches in more than one city. We have been able to utilize that software easily and have been happy with the overall performance of the dispatching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have a few dislike but based on value I am willing to overlook them on a whole level. Some of the reporting options are not ideal. We have had some problems with turning over from Quickbooks desktop to online and it's been a bit of a process and still have some issues that remain unresolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We resolved the problem of having to piece meal a whole bunch of software together. Service Fushion has allowed us to do this at a reasonable cost and we have cut paper work or seperate filling down by alot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Millwork & Fixture Coordinator
Retail
What do you like best?

I like that we can schedule our techs on the jobs and they can see them ahead of time. I am able to add their pay in the system and just pull a report everyday payday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of right now is there is no way to hid the techs that no longer work for us. We have people leaving all the time and they just are marked inactive but you still see them on the main list of techs. Wish there was a way to hid them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving alot of the issues were we would have to use multiple systems to do everything we need but now we just use Service Fusion for all the needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner / Operator
AU
What do you like best?

I find the job tracking and ability to make estimates for my customers very helpful. I also like how easy it is to convert estimates to jobs. I also use the calendar every day to see whats going on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inventory tracking and management isn't the best. It works, but I would prefer more control over things. Also sending multiple invoices at once isn't an option, so resending past due is time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an easy way to track jobs, make estimates, create invoices, and manage employee hours/payroll, this software will help get you going in the right direction. Everything works together and it's easy to figure out and set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to track profit margins and make sure the services I provide and products I sell are making me money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The dispatch grid is the best. Bottom line. Build a job and slide to assign. The ease of this feature saves so much time and headaches. I would also like to point out the after sale assistance! The help team is outstanding! They will not let you down! The turn around time is very very acceptable. You get screen shots and step by step instruction to make sure your problem is solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inventory system could possibly be better. Possibly a better drop down? It may be there but we are about 1 week into this and haven't seen how to do this a little easier. The instructional videos are pretty hard to watch. Not sure if it woud be possible to breal them don into smaller subsets of instruction? The narrartor is pretty monotone and caugt myself spacing out while trying to watch the videos!! If you can improve that, it would really go a long way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a gret platform for a mobile business with techs in the field. The ease of set up and the product support is second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Figuring out who is closer to a job regarding handling "things that pop up". One glance of the dispatch map and we know who can be assigned to a call. Just being able to see where everyone is in 1 glance is very very helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

tracking jobs from estimate to completion Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

too new yet to find too many issues. A lot to learn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

tracking jobs entered by multiple people allows 1 person to track all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

The ease of use. All of the features such as communications with others and facilitating clients as well as workers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t found anything I don’t like yet. The System seems flawless to me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it beyond all other systems i have used in the past Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing is so much easier and the ease of having a calendar to schedule and disperse everything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
Construction
What do you like best?

I love the fact that this dispatching system is everything in one, whether it comes to dispatching, estimating, accounting, inventory and organizing your customers it's all in one spot that the company can become transparent with everyone working in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was over whelming at the beginning trying to set everything up, could have used more time with our rep at first.

I'm not a big fan of the calendar as it gets to be a little overwhelming to look at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to see what customers are being missed at service time. And we are also able to do a quick follow up. The fact that I can see what we have won and what jobs we have lost helps out a lot to ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
What do you like best?

The office system is seamless and scheduling is easy to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tech app can freeze and not work correctly sometimes making them take longer on a call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has made keeping track of calls and customer info, payments so much easier than pen and paper system we were doing before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that you can take pictures within the job. I also like that you can look up past and future jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the confusion with starting job and arrived at Job. I feel like I see many mistakes with techs hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice to anyone looking to use Service Fusion is to really take the time to learn the software and everything it has to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I can see what techs are at what job. I like that tenants are notified by text message when the tech is in route to their home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OFFICE ADMIN
What do you like best?

-ease of finding jobs, history

-being able to add expenses to job

-customer equipment information detail

-being able to upload documents/photos

-the app

-price point Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-purchasing side

-cutomizing documents is not user friendly

-ability to bold or choose what I want to show on an invoice

-not being able to have an invoice with a credit balance

-HST crossover with quickbooks

-2 decimal places Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for any type of purchasing/receiving this is not the platform to use. It's strength is strictly sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-being able to see all open jobs at a glance

-being able to dispatch field techs

-being able to track all expenses both billable and not per job Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Services Manager
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

What I like most of the "ease" of use for us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are several things that I would change about Service Fusion that would make things a little more user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just that it is a really great system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit is mostly for the clients that we have, to keep up with them and their back up on repairs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I like that it helps keep our service calls organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more customization to our industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to be able to customize according to our industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of customers falling through the cracks. The benefits are we have an organized record of every call that comes through for service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

After using other service programs, Service Fusion has been the best one for your money. It is also easy to use and navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing to dislike about Service Fusion at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping up with in paid invoices, and scheduling overlaps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

We like that the software makes everything easier, starting from the billing process and the fact that you can pair it with your favorite payment gateway to having you techs communicate with you professionally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's lot of features that are missing for example our customer cannot paid partially his/her invoice from his computer, they have to call us to do it, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a really complete service for every working field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have the benefit h¿of having all in one software from accounting, to scheduling appointments and as well submitting estimates to our customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electrical Contractor
What do you like best?

The strength of Service Fusion's list of capabilities it separated. We appreciate the way that the designers are always refreshing and adding highlights to the product. It is exceptionally finished, yet easy to understand. We can execute very straightforward undertakings, just as jump I to progressively complex situations. The capacity of this product to scale with our business is indispensable and one reason we chose to run with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally haven't found much to dislike with Service Fusion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I truly believe their platform is advancing faster than any other platform and they are moving quickly in the right direction to include more features at an incredible pace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program is more adaptable than all else we have had the capacity to discover. We are not an organization that fits into any one territory/specialty so no program that we have utilized is a definite fit. This enables us to change diverse perspectives and figure what works best for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

SF Is good on the cloud and your able to login from anywhere. Syncing with Quickbooks is good to work out with accounting. Its easy to use and setup Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Better control of Inventory. Better uses of serial items on the inventory. Syncing inventory to QB is not there. Would like to see more of fillable forms for techs. An App for Managers to assign calls over the phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

were not having any issues currently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.