Impact Reviews & Product Details

What is Impact?

Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact’s Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership lifecycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 400 employees and twelve offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more visit www.impact.com. ** Formerly Impact Radius

Impact Screenshots

1-10 of 10 total Impact reviews

Impact Reviews

1-10 of 10 total Impact reviews
Account Manager

"New to Impact - I like what I see!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and all of the options to choose from when I run a report. In other networks, I need to run multiple reports to analyze my data. I also like the dashboard, it displays everything I need and it works especially well when I'm on a call with the client. Additionally, I recently onboarded a new client to Impact. The working sessions and support I received was refreshing. In my experience, onboarding is done through email which can cause confusion. With my older accounts, the ongoing support we receive from the team is invaluable. I don't know what we'd do without Neil and his team.

What do you dislike?

As I'm new to the platform, I have found contracts to be confusing. I wasn't used to the terminology or how to use it. With any action reporting, it'd be great to see a total at the top of the report instead of downloading it. In some cases, I need to run a report to get the totals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their support team and reporting dashboard are outstanding.

Many of my accounts are sales and lead-based. The ease of use of the reporting makes it great to explain the metrics to my clients. We are slowly implementing analytics to the platform for a better view. I can't wait to see how this help our entire viewpoint. Many platforms don't allow this functionality or, if they do, they haven't mentioned this to our team.

Acquisition (affiliates) Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Most supportive Impact team "

What do you like best?

The team is amazing - very helpful in terms of guidance & their response time is within a few minutes. For any process to action, they literally take out through step by step.

What do you dislike?

Setting up commissions - creating templates whenever we need to change (increase or decrease) affiliates CPA is a bit time consuming to get it actioned

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best choice - this network shows another level of management and takes you closer to industry innovation.

There are no major problems with Impact - some tasks are just a bit complex such as creating commission groups or setting up different ways to incentivise publishers.

Benefits are huge - the platform is great, we can literally action everything that client requires to be up to speed with the fast changing affiliate environment. Very innovative and pretty user friendly.

Miss

"One of the best SaaS solutions I've used"

What do you like best?

It's amazing how flexible tracking with Impact is and how granular you can get in commissioning rules and performance analysis. It's also really useful how Impact deals with voucher codes - from commissioning to blacklisting.

What do you dislike?

Impact's publisher reach is not as big in some EU countries as traditional networks or as Impact's reach in UK & US. but this is changing quickly.

Mainly improving tracking and commission structure based on the better set up pixel. It allows us to save our clients cost and reward publishers more fairly so that touchpoints throughout the whole journey get accounted for

Marketing Director

"Good affiliate system BUT – with room for improvement."

What do you like best?

We use FastSpring as our payment service provider, and they were the ones who recommended we should use Impact as our affiliate system. And so we did. I like that it integrates with FastSpring seamlessly. They are partners and it makes our life easier as a client of both.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the inability to easily set up quick affiliate campaigns for our partners via email cross promos. We are software developers and we sell software to audiences of other software companies. This way we can provide our solution to more people. But Impact doesn't have a very easy to way to create a special link for a particular partner with a fair 50/50 split. Or at least I wasn't educated enough by them to do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's not going to bring you a ton of quality affiliates without you doing the actual work. I recommend Impact if you're looking for a good affilite management system.

We use Impact as our main affiliate management system. All of our affiliate partners go through Impact to register as our affiliates and promote our software in exchange for a comission.

I found it very nice that Impact seems to be very user friendly towards new affiliates.

AE

"Great for existing affiliate programs,but bad marketplace for finding new affiliates & high cost"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface and dashboard allows you to quickly see how different partners are performing. "Goal" options allow you to see positive ROI goals and current progress. The automated payouts to partners based on their performance is super valuable and makes running an affiliate program pretty hands of. If you already have a large affiliate program that is making good revenue, ImpactRadius' monthly cost with no added transaction fee is great for you.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is pretty high for a product that is basically a glorified js tracker with some automated ACH payments. We hoped and were told during the sales cycle that the marketplace would have plenty of partners that would be a great fit for us. Realistically, the marketplace is filled with foreign "coupon" websites trying to make a buck on pushing your promo code. If you are growing an affiliate program, or looking for new partners, other affiliate program products might be best for you to start. While other programs and services usually have per transaction fees, the monthly cost is usually way lower.

We were trying to find additional strategic partners that worked for our affiliate program. If you are looking for your store and promo codes to be scattered across the internet, this is for you. If you are looking to find meaningful partnerships that might work for your product, ask the sales team for more examples (as you will not be given access to look at the marketplace listings before the dotted line is signed).

We were able to give our existing partners a piece of mind working with us as all payments were automated and accounted for.

"SaaS at its finest "

What do you like best?

The best thing about is Impact is the customizability. No matter your attribution or crediting needs Impact can help you, help your partners.

What do you dislike?

The reporting filters are not so great. There are simple things like AOV by partner that are missing. It seems like since the overhaul of the UI the reporting suffered as a result.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make reporting easier and more intuitive.

Impact has met all of our tracking and attribution needs at scale. Previously, we were with a traditional network and doing things like custom IO's and tailored commissioning logic was just not possible. Not to mention it was getting expensive. Impact solved all of those issues and allowed the company to save serious dinero in the process.

(10,001+ employees)

"Impact Radius makes it easy to run an affiliate program"

What do you like best?

Seeing the performance metrics as they come in so I can review and adjust my programs as needed. Tons of features that make this a very customizable tool to use and tailor programs for different affiliates.

What do you dislike?

In my particular instance it was quite hard to implement the conversion pixel on our store to get it to integrate with our site - but I don't think it should have been that difficult.

We needed to expand our network of where our products are being seen. This program run by Impact Radius has helped us increase our e-commerce revenues.

"Impact Affiliate Experience"

What do you like best?

Able to accommodate multiple parts of our affiliate program (shopping for textbooks and buyback). Easy to use UI.

What do you dislike?

Not enough support from AMs in regards to growth of program through the marketplace or promoting other direct partnerships

Capturing affiliate attributed orders and being able to break down where in the conversion funnel affiliate has an impact on sales.

Director

"Fully resolved technology"

What do you like best?

I like the people best. Every interaction is a good one.

What do you dislike?

Too many publishers haven't heard of it.

We help online retailers retail.

"Account Manager of clients on Impact"

What do you like best?

The Impact team is amazing and so fun to work with. Impact's platform is very informative and I can usually find everything I need without any problems!

What do you dislike?

I do not have any feedback for this section.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Third-party tools

The reporting is wonderful and more thorough than other platforms.

Impact User Ratings