PartnerStack Reviews & Product Details

PartnerStack Overview

What is PartnerStack?

PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution, and go to market quicker and more efficiently. The fastest growing software companies in the world like Asana, Intuit, and Unbounce use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing, and referral partner programs.

PartnerStack Details

PartnerStack helps companies like Evernote quickly and cost-effectively generate leads and close new business through influencer programs.

PartnerStack Inc.

PartnerStack Reviews

Showing 156 PartnerStack reviews
Already have PartnerStack?
Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

PartnerStack has been a huge improvement from our manual referral process. Before PartnerStack, paying out our referrals required Salesforce, Typeform, GiftCards.com, Google Sheets, and a lot of manual emails. It was inefficient, disorganized, and the payout process took months. PartnerStack has centralized our referral program. It has a lot of helpful features like the lead submission form, affiliate link, automatic emails, and challenges. The integration with Salesforce was absolutely necessary for us, and while it took a lot of work from our team and the PartnerStack technical onboarding team, it looks like the systems are now working together as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've come across a number of bugs and issues with the PartnerStack app. 1. There's a field that says "Customer Email" on the lead submission form that can't be edited or removed. This has been really confusing for our partners because our referrals are not customers. 2. You can't change email triggers without creating a new email. 3. After editing an email campaign, I have to refresh the whole screen to open another email. 4. The Salesforce integration works fine, but there is still a lot of manual work required. The silver lining is that the entire PartnerStack team from onboarding, to account rep, to support is responsive, helpful, and kind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before PartnerStack, I had to block out hours every week to pay out referrals. It was painstaking to go from one system to another. I would pull open a report in Salesforce, send a manual email to anyone I could find for the referral, wait for them to fill out a Typeform, copy and paste their information into GiftCards.com, send another manual email to update them, and go back to Salesforce to mark the referral as complete. I used Google Sheets to track the whole process, but even still, it sometimes took up to 3 months for someone to receive a referral. It was painstaking to keep up with all the manual emails.

With PartnerStack, even if I have to do a manual referral, it's as simple as inviting someone to make their account and then taking 30 seconds to manually process a reward. Once we get more and more people into PartnerStack, the goal is that the process will run by itself through automated emails and the Salesforce integration. There's still some work to be done, but it's already a huge step up from our previous process, and it's helping establish better trust with our customer and affiliate referral partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Consultant and Trainer
What do you like best?

PartnerStack is an extremely easy way to add an extra income stream for software I'm already using with clients. It has also introduced me to other apps that may be helpful to my clients as well. PartnerStack provides all the tools necessary to find apps, market the apps, provide referral links, and easily withdraw money earned. The entire interface and dashboard is extremely easy to navigate. You can quickly see your partnerships, sales and money earned on a higher level, as well as go into detailed resources for specific apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something about PartnerStack I dislike. Perhaps incorporate a link directly to the Partner affiliate login page. It would be nice to have an easier way to enter referrals that signed up without the PartnerStack link - but that is dependent on the individual app (which PartnerStack makes very easy to communicate with). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has provided additional resources to programs my customers can use to increase their productivity in business such Sellfy and Todoist. Many of these apps I was not familiar with. It's nice to have one resource to look for apps - and to get paid for those apps when clients utilize them. It is definitely beneficial for anyone looking to expand their affiliate income streams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user end experience was easy to use and understand. I was able to log in and find the information that I was looking for fairly easy. The reporting features that allow me to review how much I have earned were very clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I, personally, wasn't able to find where my reward was in the approval process. It would have been helpful to know if the organization I was working with had received my request for review, if it was in review, or other information about the status of my request.

It would be nice to have a requirement for the user to be required to provide their information so that I know which of the individuals that I have been referring to the organization have used the code that I have provided with them. I give out my code often and without that information I am unable to know where to better target my efforts.

I also don't think that the user should be required to pay fees to withdraw their funds. These are rewards provided to them from another organization for doing business with them and referring their product. It should not be required they use a service that they will be required to pay fees to, to withdraw their funds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend using PartnerStack to assist you in gaining referrals from your customers to your organization. The organization I am working with is generous in their gift for referrals, which definitely helps when referring their software over others... outside of the fact I think it is the best software available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PartnerStack may come in helpful for me when I am expanding my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in PartnerStack
What do you like best?

I own a marketing agency, and we promote a software app to our clients. When clients sign up to the app, we get a commission through PartnerStack. It's easy to do. Might as well make some extra money for referring new customers to the app we use all the time. PartnerStack makes it easy to track the business we've referred to the partner app, and it's really exciting watching the commissions pile up each month. You can also make specific tracking links for different tracking purposes, and the links can even redirect to custom pages. When it comes to getting paid, it's pretty easy too - you just link up your Stripe or PayPal account and you're good to go! Will continue using this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! You have nothing to lose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I spend so much time getting customers to install the partner app anyway (for projects we implement), for our projects to work they need to sign up for the app anyway. I found a way to partner up with the app and use this platform to get paid for my efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in PartnerStack
What do you like best?

It was incredibly simple to use, and made it easy to become an affiliate quickly. It's basically made it drop dead simple to refer software to people in my network, and to collect affiliate revenues without having to think about it.

The concept is brilliant - work together with partners whom you would refer anyway and drive revenue for everyone involved. It is great!

I would like to take more time to understand all of the partners using PartnerStack so that I can be even more effective using it in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was a short waiting period to get connected with partners. Overall, however, it was a simple and efficient process and all of the steps made sense. I think that it could be made even simpler and it would be great if one of the features were to recommend to me other partnerships based on my area of expertise that I could explore. If they made sense to me, then I would be able to make even more connections, drive more revenue for partners that make sense for me as well. An account partner whose job was to connect me to other partners may be a great idea as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to provide a link of something that I felt was really valuable to a colleague of mine. PartnerStack made that really easy. I have realized the benefit of becoming an affiliate of a tool I already use and promote simply and effectively. It is so simple to use, and makes it easier to make other people's work lives easier as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Partnerships
What do you like best?

The professional and kind support from our CSM, she's great to work with. Easy to setup and maintain, you can get your program up and running in a matter of minutes. Very intuitive flow, does not require any help article.

As you get up and running, you will discover the ability to expand your program with more bells and whistles, such as the automated actions and custom triggers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform can still improve in terms of "feel", like a Single Page Application software, although it is actually improving at a good pace. More "pure PRM features" could be a nice benefit, allowing to host a mini partner portal with a stronger asset bank, integrations with LMS. Analytics could be better, but I've been told they're being completely revamped and got a sneak peek, it will indeed be much better.

Transparent pricing on the various plans would be appreciated on the public website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend looking at existing companies using Partnerstack and how they've setup their programs as a source of inspiration. Particularly useful if you have a self-service product with automated checkout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the pain of managing hundreds, potentially thousands of referral, affiliate and solution partners. This can typically become a very admin-heavy job, especially when having to deal with the payouts, which Partnerstack fully automates. The main benefit is probably that I can keep developing partnerships at our company being a 1-person team instead of having to hire people for redundant partner-management tasks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Some of the good things that I like most about PartnerStack are as follows:

1) Clean, simple and easy to use interface (best in the entire affiliate industry),

2) Easy to navigate,

3) Helps me connect with many Software-as-a-Service companies in one place,

4) Easy to join companies,

2) Easy to communicate with affiliate companies with the inbuilt messaging system to get my queries solved,

3) Add team members to my dashboard,

4) See current and historical clicks and referrals activity,

5) Create custom affiliate links,

6) Resources tab provides me various resources to know about the company and share the same with my potential customers,

7) Participate in the inbuilt contest system,

8) Choice to get payouts via Paypal or Stripe.

9) Responsive customer service.

All of the above through a single dashboard.

Wonderful marketplace for Digital Marketers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much that I dislike as I have a great experience with them apart from the below.

1) It only has technology companies.

2) Choice of companies are less. Suggestion, add more companies so affiliates get more choices.

3) Most of the products belong to B2B industry, add some B2C cos also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool to manage your affiliate business. Join if you want to connect with B2B SAAS companies in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Why I use PartnerStack:

1) Easy to manage my affiliate business.

2) No need to put anything in spreadsheets as I get all the analytics current and historical in one place.

3) Saves me lot of time so that I can give importance to other aspects of life as well.

4) Hassle free and makes life easier.

5) Helps me connect with many companies in one place.

6) Participate in contest through inbuilt system.

7) Make more money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Partnerstack is a perfect platform for the affiliate marketer to earn money that is not possible in most common affiliate platforms like Amazon Affiliate Program.

It has great SAAS companies that can pay you for a lifetime as long as the customer is active. I referred a client a year ago, still, I'm being paid. It is a thousand times better than Amazon.

For example, if get 1000 customers a month from Amazon and you're earning $10,000, and in the next month, you get 1000 customers, you're stuck at earning $10,000 only. But with a SAAS company that offers lifetime recurring revenue, at the end of the month, you will have 12,000 customers and the earning will be multiplied by 12, meaning $120,000. It will increase with each passing year. Moreover, it has less competition as the whole world is competing on Amazon and other affiliate programs.

Besides, the support is amazing. You're treated like a VIP member once you have joined it. I get responded within 24 hours, and I get answers to each stupid question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Partnerstack is that it lacks information for each of the platforms. The clear instructions on how you can promote or not. Which terms are not allowed in PPC? But the good thing is that you can always message the dedicated manager to ask about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a SAAS business, PartnerStack is a way to go to bring your sales to the next level. It's extremely powerful and your users will love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm making people's life easier by suggesting a platform that is a thousand times better than what they're using. The world is full of amazing software companies that are not only affordable but provide better features at the same or less price. For example, for Unbounce I have generated a revenue of $1200 so far, most of the clients pay for a year. It shows PartnerStack carefully selects companies that are already in high demand and already leading to becoming a unicorn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I use PartnerStack for Quickbooks Ambassador Program. It's very user-friendly and well structured, easy to navigate and to get to my goal, which is earning referral fees on Quickbooks subscriptions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my experience I had a few problems with a few referrals that were not automatically reported by the system. The customer service initially was not very responsive, but after a few follow-ups they solved the problem and apologized for the late response. What bothers me sometimes is that in the Message section I keep receiving promotional messages which somehow make it difficult to retrieve "important " conversations that are in between the multiple promo messages. I'd suggest to reduce the amount of promo messages sent to users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's not really a problem rather PartnerStack is giving me an opportunity that before I've never had. It helps me making money by referring Quickbooks to my clients and earning commissions on their subscriptions. It's connected to PayPal which makes it very easy and immediate to transfer the money earned Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analyst Intern
What do you like best?

As an Affiliate Marketer, PartnerStack helps me to seamlessly manage all my campaigns in one place and access the Promotional Resources right from my Dashboard without having to contact the individual company representatives externally. This is just one of the things I love the most about PartnerStack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I have to be honest, there isn't anything that I particularly Dislike. When you join PartnerStack you get access to everything that you need to successfully set up and get your campaign running. The payouts are on time and there haven't been any issues so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to Market your services, PartnerStack is the best way to do it! If you want to earn Affiliate commissions, PartnerStack is the way to go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Biggest Problem is Exposure. Some companies have really good products but they don't get enough attention and are side-lined. As an affiliate marketer, I am getting to know a lot about such amazing Products which I have used personally for testing, and love them now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and they deliver. Payments lag slightly but deliver much more quickly and accurately than most affiliate programs and you make REAL money. Not just a few pennies for each referral like some other affiliate programs out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have had an overall great experience so far. The customer support has been wonderful when I have questions or issues. I guess the only thing I had a little trouble were the advertising templates. I was having trouble downloading the zip files. But I am working with support to get that taken care of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not having any problems. I was excited to realize that there are many other options for product referrals and I will be checking them out. I love Keap so I am happy to refer them. I just have to check out the other products before I try to sell them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

PartnerStack is a straightforward Partner Relationship Management tool that makes partner tracking and payment simple.

My experience working with our account manager and folks from the product team have made a great impression. Our AM answers questions quickly and provides helpful support. We are lucky enough to work with the product team to give our feedback and help shape the roadmap of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A lot of my issues with the UX are currently being addressed by the product team which goes to show how seriously they take customer feedback.

The Messages feature is a bit superfluous and inflexible. I like the idea of being able to trigger messages when a partner takes a certain action, but they cannot be personalized depending on the partner's assigned Partner Manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I believe PartnerStack is the only PRM that handles invoicing on behalf of a company. It's nice that we don't have to deal with partner payments and the stressors that go along with it.

PartnerStack serves as a portal for our partners where we house resources to help them sell our technology as well as the referral URL that attributes their activity. The main benefits are tracking referral activity and taking care of commission payments. We have also included a 'recommended link' for another product our partners can re-sell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I've used a lot of affiliate management tools and they are all so confusing to track your affiliate sales. PartnerStack makes tracking affiliate sales effortless by showing exactly who you have referred and what they have paid. This makes projecting withdrawal payments quick and easy to understand. No more guessing why your affiliate income is higher or lower this month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

PartnerStack is improves on all of the other affiliate management programs I've used so I have no complaints. They even have an affiliate marketplace accessible from inside your account to easy sign up for additional programs -- so cool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend encouraging your referral companies to use PartnerStack vs alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PartnerStack allows me to see which Drip email marketing accounts were created via my referral link and automatically pays me each month. PartnerStack also makes it easy to project future affiliate income which is wonderful as a small business owner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Simplicity of the interface. Super easy to navigate and you can connect to so many other partner programs!

I have been able to offer more value to affiliates because I save them money. I know PartnerStack has made me money. I know it helps others.

Simple Graphs show you who has signed up and when you get paid! You can create custom links that are more brand forward and easier to share.

The process gives you confidence and the affiliate commissions are great too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that stands out. There is always a blue dot next to my messages which gets me excited that I got a new referral but it is nothing. I don't know how to make it go away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend and industry specific button. Say you are a marketing company. You can click this tab and it auto suggest the best things you can offer your clients and friends in the industry! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to use it as leverage. I help other people who needs landing pages set up on Unbounce and then I get my kick back!

It gives me a good passive income stream and soon I will have many who will use it to grow their business!

I provide them with support too so they never feel left along.

Partner stacks helps them set up at a reduced amount while still giving me my commission! That is great.

I will look to add more products to my list so I can offer more to my following too!

I feel with partner stack you can help kickstart a business easily and economically! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Integrated Marketing
What do you like best?

One of the best things I like about this tool is that it directs me towards resellers and marketers so that I can have a strong bond with them which will help me to sell my product too and mostly they already be selling to my customers thus this acts as an extension for my sales network. It has paved a way for me and my partners to evaluate the mutual revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its implementation is found to be complicated. For this we need to learn this tool thoroughly. Moreover the integration it provides are limited and I have found it difficult when I have to link certain software with the other tool. Create partner groups with unique reward structures and content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very much suitable for the medium size business. This superb tool will help you a lot in searching new partners and further helps you in managing every mutual step. Its interface is very attractive that will surely fascinate you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PartnerStack has mutually benefited us by helping us to close the deals and enabled us to drive more traffic to our campaign. Now I do not spend my time in searching for the customers but I look for the distributers and sell through them this has reduced the work pressure and saved my time as well. It has enabled me to create custom experiences my particular partner channels for drafting new reward structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was great onboarding experience – we have received a detailed plan and step-by-step guidance and were able to go live without any major issues. My favourite PartnerStack feature is Emails – it allows you to engage with your partners automatically, based on their activity or non-activity, and saves quite a lot of time, especially when you have to deal with a large pool of partners. Groups feature is also great and helps to segregate your partners by type (Affiliates, Resellers etc). Another time saver is the option to send messages from within PartnerStack interface directly to partners (it will also send an email to notify them). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think Analytics section can be improved, but as far as I know the team is actively working on it now.

Setting custom partner pay-outs within the same group is also tricky, but there is a way around this – you can either set up a specific group or add extra commissions at the end of the month as a bonus pay-out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We only started using PartnerStack last month, and so far, the best benefits are time saved on partner management and partner engagement, an easy partner billing and a fresh source of partners from PartnerStack Marketplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & Consultant
Investment Management
What do you like best?

I like that PartnerStack is a network focused on B2B tools. The payouts are quick and via PayPal which is convenient.

I often use referral programs but this is like a network of referral programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if I could pre-populate emails that I expect to sign-up. The problem with B2B referrals is that it is often a hidden CFO or finance person that opens and runs an account. So if I refer the marketing manager, they have to ask their CFO to open the account and pixel/cookie tracking fails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have an attentive audience in the B2B space then this is the network for you. It's not about huge volumes of traffic, it's about strong recommendations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I often recommend tools to company owners, this is a great way to be compensated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Timekeeper/varied
What do you like best?

PartnerStack is simple to use and has a great choice of advertisers. The reporting is simple and easy. Compared to other networks such as Commission Junction, PartnerStack is far friendlier toward newer affiliate marketers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting function is good, but creating custom reports on specific advertisers has proven to be a little painful. Otherwise, there is much to like about PartnerStack. Hopefully they continue to add more advertisers; perhaps they could win some from the bigger competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It takes time and work, but get at least a little traction in your business before signing on with PartnerStack or any other affiliate marketing provider. Get traffic first; this will improve your chances of approval with advertisers, and more importantly, sales. Again, for the affiliate marketing business, we like and recommend PartnerStack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our business, we help owners of startups and small businesses. PartnerStack connects us with good advertisers which we are in turn able to connect with our customers. You can trust PartnerStack to be ready with good advertisers, accurate reporting, friendly policies, and quick support when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

It's great that PartnerStack offers a full-stack platform and provides user-friendly solution. PartnerStack team has been very open to our comments and suggestions, always ready to assist us with the questions.

We like that we can manage every interaction with the partners within one tool. We can group all the partners the way we want to communicate with each group accordingly. It's also great that we were able to sync everything with our CRM. In the future we'd like to try Challenges to engage our partners even more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integration process with our CRM was not very intuitive and straightforward. I had to ask a lot of clarifying questions before understanding what needs to be done to launch the program.

There is a room for UX improvement in terms of the interface: reviewing applications, creating emails, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great full-stack solution for managing all types of partners Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team offers a collaborative content design tool to help all creators design content experiences that convert at scale. Having a wide range of B2B and B2C clients, we wanted to launch a partnership program to extend our current community of partners and reward members for the new referrals. We liked that PartnerStack has its Marketplace, offers a solution to manage all the partners in one app, and gives partners a user-friendly experience. It's great that we can set up automated emails, share all the necessary resources with partners, and create challenges to earn more rewards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asesor de Marketing Online - Especialista SEO
What do you like best?

El dashboard que muestra para cada producto/empresa Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sería conveniente un dashboard que muestre la información para todos los productos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Partnertstack permite llevar, desde un solo lugar, todas las estadísticas de afiliación de diversos productos. Esto representa una ventaja para quienes hacemos marketing de afiliados. Lo hace de forma sencilla y práctica. Creo que es ideal tanto para las empresas que promueven allí sus productos, como para quienes enviamos tráfico a tavés de nuestros enlaces de afiliado. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

La medición de clics por producto es una tarea engorrosa de configurar con analítica web (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Clicky Analytics, u otro).

PartnerStack muestra las estadísticas de clic de una forma sencilla, sin complicaciones. Además reúne todos los recursos de marca en un solo lugar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

First and foremost, I like the overall UI of Partnerstack. Most affiliate networks I've run with are way too clumpy with data and the way they segment vendors. Partnerstack has done a fine job cleaning up the dashboard to make it easier to navigate. Also the way you can pay yourself whenever you hit threshhold date is really convenient. Their team is pretty quick to respond to any issues you may have with an advertiser too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One issue I do have with Partnerstack is the lack of subIDs for links. Yes, if you're an agency partner you don't really need subIDs but if you're running media buying campaigns it does make a MAJOR difference. I would like to see how my creatives perform but with lack of subIDs and pixels one wastes more time doing it manually.

Another thing they should do is segment vendors by category. I would like to see the following segments. (Lifetime Commissions/12 month commission/one time commission) , (Payout %/Tier %) , (Countries accepted), (Newest to Oldest advertiser), (Reply rate/time from advertiser) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would push to have subIDs available to make it easier on affiliates, also an option to add tracking pixels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's really annoying being an affiliate for SaaS aff programs on their own platform and keeping track of recurring commissions separately which Partnerstack has been reducing. They have a great sales team and converting alot of SaaS company over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its really organized and easy to use - everything in one place to manage all your partners. As a small agency, its tough to manage multiple vendor partner relationships. This is from referral, to payment, to tracking analytics and having seamless payout options. Partnerstack takes care of all of this for me and allows me to refer my clients to the best apps and vendors while allowing me to keep tracking my progress and keep up with all processes super efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some apps that are not included but its not really their fault because each vendor has to agree to be on their platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an easy way to manage your leads, refer new clients to apps/vendors, and want to have it all in one place - I highly recommend using PartnerStack. Its made my life easier and I can focus on my business and driving success for my clients rather than worrying about my partnerships and managing those. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving problems my clients have finding good vendors/apps to power their ecommerce experience. I'm a digital strategist and I use all of these programs to help scale online businesses so its been a tremendous benefit. Some of these benefits are: time saved, deeper view on reporting, having multiple apps I wouldn't have had access to otherwise. And the most important - my clients get the best benefit which is great apps and partners to use and grow their businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.