FunnelDash

Facebook Ad dashboard & messenger funnel automation tool suite for digital marketers looking to generate high value leads & clients on demand. With their proven Messenger Sequence templates you'll be able to capture and nurture your leads from your website and messenger ads quickly & easily. Streamline your client reporting with it's live Facebook Ad Analysis Audit Dashboards. Organize all your clients weekly meeting notes, action items, KPI's and account trends in one easy view dashboard.

Work for FunnelDash?

Learning about FunnelDash?

FunnelDash Reviews

Ask FunnelDash a Question
Showing 59 FunnelDash reviews
FunnelDash review by Neil E.
Neil E.

"Never Had A Better Way To Attract Clients"

What do you like best?

The ease of implementation for a wanted service. Once you get a Prospect, which is the golden ticket here, making this work on an ongoing basis is very easy. I'm able to have an assistant handle the maintenance which allows me to grow more prospects to clients.

What do you dislike?

Only in one platform, Facebook, but since its the biggest Social Media platform, wow what an impact. If the simplicity of the Facebook rollout was on LinkedIn, oh I'd be in heaven. But to hold against FunnelDash that it's not in another platform is really a cheap shot. You should focus and master one platform and their philosophy is a solid lesson to learn and follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your Target Market or your Avatar is actually a Facebook user. Oh, yeah everybody is on Facebook, but check.

Providing numerical evidence of the needed service so that my presentation to the Business Owner is more REAL!. We address something that they feel they need to do, but the Audit gives them the numerical evidence to do what they already feel they should do.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FunnelDash
FunnelDash review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Great Agency Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and great customization's available on the audit so you can hit those pain points right off the bat. I find the biggest issue when dealing with potential clients is proving your credibility and how you can effectively help them. FunnelDash gives you instant credibility and is perfect to encourage conversation that makes you the expert.

What do you dislike?

The product is not for everyone. You should have at least some experience with Facebook Ads before making use of the software. They do give basic instruction, but that is not enough to hit the ground running. Also, be prepared to have money allocated for your messenger ads. Gaining high quality leads is generally not cheap and the cost of landing your first client may be more than some people are willing to accept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for an Agency looking to expand their Facebook ad client base.

Customer acquisition is a huge part of running a successful business and FunnelDash does this on auto-pilot.

What Marketing Resource Management solution do you use?

FunnelDash review by Tamay S.
Tamay S.

"Good start - good inital results- Long term use? We will see."

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ease of set up and the audit tool that makes you seem like a genius with it's pretty graphs and charts. In addition, if you are new or need an extra bit of info they have a companion university.

What do you dislike?

So far, the emails from the founders. I get it you're excited. Chill out. Nothing about the program at this point is a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are committed to FB messaging ads, definitely take a look see. One of the things that works best is the ability to audit and qualify customers that is both easy for the customer and me. So instead of asking about how effective their ads are and a million other questions I can see exactly what's going on and what is working and what is not working and how to improve from there.

The business problem I am solving is increasing an unfocused area of of my business and growing it in a way that I can partially automate.

FunnelDash review by Mel  W.
Mel W.

"FunnelDash Is a Must for your Digital Marketing Agency!"

What do you like best?

I have had this product for about a week and I have been impressed with how intuitive this product is and how their training walks us through the setup process relatively easy. It's nice to be able to setup a program without getting so bogged down in the weeds and having to answer questions that are beyond the average when working with the team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. As with anything, there is a learning curve but their training is spot on. It would be nice to have the training available in the app itself versus working on another page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to go through the whole training program. If you are running an agency or a lot of Facebook ads, the ease of reporting will save you more time than you will invest in the product once setup.

We have struggled with the ability to leverage Messenger and Facebook together at a reasonable investment. FunnelDash seems to be a huge solution to this challenge.

FunnelDash review by Sean L.
Sean L.

"Easy FaceBook Auditing and Funnel Management for All"

What do you like best?

The Funnel system is my favorite feature. I like that I can create one sequence for a certain funnel and then re-use later or combine it with other sequences or funnel types to really impress. If you're unsure how to use a Facebook funnel effectively, FunnelDash includes 2 good, tested examples of sequences you can use to get started. You can map out an entire conversation pretty easily. I think it's neat that you can delay the responses for a more natural conversation, but I don't you will be fooling anyone into thinking it's a real human chatting -- but that's OK. It all comes off very professional.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend taking advantage of their 14-day free trial. I've only been able to dive into the funnels so far, but there is a whole other side that is great for small agencies, the customizable Facebook Ad Audit Dashboard. Although I haven't used it yet, I did watch a tutorial and it looked like a good way present information to a prospective client to persuade them to hire you to manage their ad spend. Looked very customizable from look to information presented. The app defaults to that page on login (at least for me) -- so you can't miss it.

I use the sequencing and funnels most often. They allow me to funnel leads through FaceBook messenger in a controlled and methodical fashion.

FunnelDash review by mark p.
mark p.

"Funneldash review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and get started with. Very easy to follow dashboard and audits are a good way to get customers quickly. very good and quick support to answer any questions you have about any aspect of it from doing audits to creating funnels and it is clear they know what they are talking about and know a lot about facebook ads and are not just selling a product

What do you dislike?

only problem is that the some of the training material is a bit out of date but they said they will be updated but overall the material provided is enough to get started .

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get into facebook ads and messenger funnels funneldash is the way to go.

the ability to get customers by using facebook audits to sell further solutions to them. You just need to analyize the clients site for them & use the audit to show them that you know what you are talking about and you are on your way to getting another customer. Its very easy to use once you spend a little bit if time going through the training.

FunnelDash review by Cristian U.
Cristian U.

"Good idea, product and features"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it automates a ton of my business Lead Generation process and does the hard work of qualifying potential customers for me using the automated Audits so I can concentrate on actually delivering results to my clients and signing off the right customers that will bring in the most of the revenue. Funneldash is a potent tool for agencies of all sizes. And the support is also amazing. The weekly calls are super powerful because you can ask anything you don't understand and they are all recorded and you can re-watch again later. Also, the courses/recordings of previous calls are beneficial for newcomers. They also provide opt-ins that you can easily add to your website so you can also convert from there. Zach is there to help you and guide you along the way in every page of the app with helpful messages and chat availability. They usually are very responsive to the chat in case you have any questions or issues.

What do you dislike?

The app requires a learning curve. Also, it is not as good as some other chatbots, but you will use this for Lead Generation not super complicated chatbots. For the learning curve problem, they have a vast library of video materials and weekly calls to compensate for all this and get you up and running in less than a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a marketing agency that do Facebook Ads, then you should consider this solution to drive more quality leads to your business. After this, focus on giving great support and quality to your services.

I have automation our lead generation process, and we are getting customers for our Facebook Ads and Social Media Management much faster than before. No need to manually talk to each customer that is not genuinely interested in your products or does not fit your requirments.

FunnelDash review by Carin H.
Carin H.

"Very User Friendly"

What do you like best?

FunnelDash is the tool we have been looking for! As a web design/graphic art Agency branching out in Facebook ads, I can say that the combo of FB Messenger sequences, cool funnels, ad data dashboards, the link to peek at potential customer's data with one click (brilliant) and on-going, in-depth training make this a product that will grow our business.

What do you dislike?

So far we like all the features, we hope to see more templates roll out in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an agency and want the support to go along with the outreach to new clients, use FunnelDash

First, the funnels, (I call these Call To Action options, because they connect your potential clients to your Messenger Sequence). They are for your website (customizable and cool) or for a Messenger ad. If you can get people to interact with you in Messenger, its so much better than email, -close that sale in present time! And you can collect their email and phone in the Messenger sequence. And send follow up Messages. I didn't even mention the fb pixel integration yet, with a ton of firing options, allowing for a fine tuning of remarketing, meaning money well spent! The support is great, and the weekly calls are going to be our Call to Action!

FunnelDash review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Critical Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

I love the integration of top of funnel entry points with behind the scenes software to help nurture prospects into becoming clients. FunnelDash even has some reporting functionality to help with client management. One of the coolest features is their auditing function which allows you to easily audit a prospective client's ad account and provide recommendations. I'm thrilled to have a platform like this that really sets you up for success. FunnelDash even goes as far as providing some training and recommendations of best practices of how to get clients and how to best manage clients.

What do you dislike?

FunnelDash could improve upon UX training-by providing tutorials as you login for the first time to walk you through the software, they would improve user retention and engagement rate. This was a frustrating part of using their software-while it has a simple user interface, you have to go searching through the tutorials to figure out how it all works together and where you should start. To give them credit, they do have a pop up chat show up on each main page you go to that shows you the basics, but it could be improved further. Still, love the product and give it a 10 considering all this!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it already!

I'm using FunnelDash both for new client prospecting and client management with their reporting feature. FunnelDash has helped me set up some entry points to bring in new clients. I'm looking forward to using their landing page, pop up, and messenger funnels.

FunnelDash review by Luca M.
Luca M.

"Great tool for the monetary value"

What do you like best?

I liked the simplicity and depth of the dashboards. It also includes Messenger funnels which is a real added value. For the app itself, I've been wanting to learn about messenger bots but have never tried them until now. I signed up with FunnelDash few days ago, binge-watched the training videos and was able to set up a funnel in minutes. The setting up itself is very intuitive and easy even for a newbie, but the strategy behind it takes time to understand, but they also explain all these in the accompanying course videos.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the UI needs a little improvements, but it's not a show-stopper. Most of my clients need help generating leads and that's where this bot shines. It practically holds you by the hand to show you how to get more users into the bot and into the funnel and get your leads self-segment. My clients know how to handle a lead but struggle sometimes with the best way to interact on messenger. Funneldash was made to do leads and then take care of those leads when they turn into clients.

Reaching new customers, selling services and reaching a wealthier audience.

FunnelDash review by Ayman A.
Ayman A.

"Great lead generation tool for freelancers"

What do you like best?

FunnelDash has a collection of result-oriented funnels to generate leads for Facebook marketers who are seeking freelance opportunities. Facebook auditing tool that is integrated with the funnel is what makes this tool special

What do you dislike?

The auditing tool is branded as FunnelDash. This is annoying to some extent because your clients or competitors can potentially figure out what tool you're using and then use it by themselves. You might think that they might not have the required knowledge to do so. But you're mistaken because this tool is equipped with solid courses so anyone can learn how to use it

Passive income through the lead generation of potential retainers.

The founders created in-depth courses to teach you how to use the tool and, more importantly, how to build your agency business

FunnelDash review by Esther G.
Esther G.

"Very easy to setup"

What do you like best?

I am new to messenger funnels, but FunnelDash's platform is very easy to navigate and after just a few minutes of tinkering, I had my first funnel in place. EASY peasy.

What do you dislike?

I would really like more "done-for-you" funnel options other than just an ad agency. I'm a photographer, and I can see how this would really help grow my biz, but writing funnels is not my strong suit. I think they are adding more options.in the future, so I'm really looking forward to that. I paid for someone else's sequences, so I just used that for now.

I need ti get out in front of small businesses, so FunnelDash is providing a good avenue for that. It is DEFINITELY goingto save me follow up time.

FunnelDash review by Charles W.
Charles W.

"Way More Than I Expected..."

What do you like best?

I'm completely BLOWN AWAY by the amount of support that comes with being a FunnelDash user! There wasn't just a typical chat bot at the bottom that says "How can I help you?"... The chat bubble opens up an array of options from FunnelDash Funds to Agency Support and more.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to complain about yet. Well, actually... I'd be lying if I said I'm not slightly overwhelmed, but I'm sure I'll get it all figured out within the next 24 hours or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have FunnelDash, I strongly suggest that you sign up for the 14-day free trial and test drive it!

I just began working with the software, so we'll see...

FunnelDash review by Artseo P.
Artseo P.

""Easy FaceBook Auditing tools""

What do you like best?

My favorite piece is that the creation of this tool was designed with the intent to ease the process for lead generation for FB ad clients.

What do you dislike?

i don't find anything for dislike truly but I'm hard pressed to find something I dislike with this FunnelDash, but if I had to pick something, it would be that the way sequences are illustrated. Currently, the Sequence Diagram feature does not work, but it is coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tired of generating clients for FB ads for the following reasons, then you should choose funnel dash. Here they are - 1. Having long conversations about account access, evaluation and doing reports just to land the client 2. The "what have you done for me lately" clients that are always trying to find a reason to get rid of you. 3. Agencies and consultants that are looking for more business on the FB ad side and use funnel/messenger marketing to aid appointment booking plus then landing in more clients.

FunnelDash review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for Agencies Focused on Facebook"

What do you like best?

What I like about Funnel Dash is how specific their software is. Unlike many other SaaS tools in the social marketing space, Funnel Dash focuses only on Facebook and Messenger. This can be detrimental for businesses that tackle many social channels, but is great for those of us who only service via FB.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to use. The other problem is that it co-brands with your business when doing the audits. This can be a distraction for the businesses that you are offering the audits to. Outside of that I think the package is great for agencies and consultants in this space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for yourself first before implementing it with clients.

Facebook and messenger sales funnels and strategic marketing campaigns via these 2 channels. The biggest problem I am fixing with this tool is the ability to provide great value to qualified leads in a short period of time. What I expect this tool to do for me in the long run is to save time between the moment I capture a lead to the moment I convert the lead for social media services specifically for Facebook.

FunnelDash review by Administrator

"A cure for agencys, consultants and all working with FB ads plus clients"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Probably the number of marketing emails I continue to receive from the creator. I like them but they are too often and spammy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lead generation for Facebook Lead Generation clients and not having large processes to land a client.

FunnelDash review by Agency
Agency

"It was a great tool and I never should have let it lapse"

What do you like best?

The training as well as the free offer to the client of an audit of their account. The training was in-depth. I will admit that I didnt take full advantage of all of the training. I also liked the partner portal where others could do the work for us as an agency

What do you dislike?

There is not much I disliked about the service. Perhaps the monthly cost at the beginning is a little much for people just getting started. It was hard to get people to allow us to run an audit with no trust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through the training thoroughly to better help your clients. The training is free and included. Get going early and get the volume of potential leads up because although it is a great service, getting them to give you access tot heir account can be a deal breaker.

Being able to get in front of a prospect can be difficult. This allowed us to show results in adance along with a clear map of how to double success in black and white with the report. Also, understanding more about FB ads and how they work was beneficial

FunnelDash review by Consultant

"Backed by solid industry knowledge"

What do you like best?

Once I started going through the training I realised that these guys know their s**t! It's not just another saas product created by another product creator. This is created by people who actually walk the walk. When you get into the training you'll know what I mean.

Because they know their stuff, they implement the most important features into their system, such as adding people to a custom audience through the messenger bot, adding KPI's, calculating ROAS, etc. These things are a necessity for any business/marketing executive, but it's rare to see in other reporting tools.

What do you dislike?

My first impression of FunnelDash was not that great. The interface looks a bit dated, and dashboard setup process a little bit slow. The bot builder could be more elegant and user friendly, but I believe this is in the making.

All-in-one platform to get an overview of client performance.

FunnelDash review by AGUSTIN R.
AGUSTIN R.

"Excellent app to make funnels on FB"

What do you like best?

I like the concept of the app, so I can help my customers with a personal bot assistant and create more value. It has a great potential as app. I am very happy with this new app and I see a high potential.

What do you dislike?

Everything is in English at this moment. I would like to see it on Spanish too, I don't like that I can't see my stats and spots left for funnels and contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent app, 100% recommended

Creating funnels on FB messenger. It's the best new concept in my digital brand and I hope to reduce my time of responses with this app.

FunnelDash review by Richard L.
Richard L.

"Makes high ticket Facebook Ad client prospecting and auditing much easier"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to offer Facebook ad account audits to prospects to show them value before attempting to close them for their business. The messenger ad templates and sequences are a big help when creating funnels for clients too.

What do you dislike?

The training required to get the most out of the software is not insignificant but worthwhile in the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out at small level and see if it works for you in your niche

The biggest benefit is both the introduction of Facebook messenger ads power to clients and the capability to easily and freely audit their existing efforts

FunnelDash review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Funnel Dash"

What do you like best?

The training & support the team has a good response time & takes on board feedback for development

What do you dislike?

The video tutorials could be shorter and punchier

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an agency I feel it is a great tool and for a driven marketing department or individual at an end client the product helps you to test new social strategies with effective reporting.

Scaling our digital agency and reporting for our Facebook Ad clients. The audit process is really effective and the dashboards are great for our clients as we use similar ones through Data Studio for other channels.

FunnelDash review by Renee S.
Renee S.

"Love FunnelDash"

What do you like best?

You definitely need FunnelDash if you are going to advertise on Facebook. Setup was super easy, and the training courses are a huge bonus and weekly calls will help me get the most of this deal!

1. Easy to use "FunnelDash Quick Start Guide"

2. Clean interface

3. Education Training courses!

How many times have you bought something and then when you got into it couldn’t figure out how to operate it … this is not one of those software’s I promise! Great support too!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I don't like yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mus have software if you are marketing on Facebook with Facebook Ads

Shows me how much money I am spending and it is giving me a report of my ROI! The reports are awesome!

FunnelDash review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Fantastic for Facebook Messenger Funnels for Agencies"

What do you like best?

If you are an agency looking to generate leads to manage Facebook Ad accounts, this is a great tool. There are many aspects of the tool. It has a great messenger funnel plus a Facebook Ad audit tool. They also include some valuable courses to generate more leads for your Facebook Ad management business.

What do you dislike?

There are a few different aspects to the software so you need to learn each part, which can be confusing at first. I recommend you go through some of the courses first to get familiar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Facebook Messenger ads are getting more popular, this is a great tool if you offer Facebook Advertising as an option for your agency.

Generating more leads using Facebook Messenger ads and the Facebook audit tool built into the software.

FunnelDash review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"FunnelDash Easiest way to Learn, Create and Grab Leads from Facebook"

What do you like best?

I Like the simple interface and a lot of helpful educational material as well that makes it easy to learn. As I mentioned before it's easy as ONE, TWO, Three! :) FunnelDash Easiest way to Learn, Create and Grab Leads from Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't preview a growth tool before adding content. For example, if I choose an example popup, it auto-saves even if I don't add any text. Then I have to click back into growth tools and delete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FunnelDash Easiest way to Learn, Create and Grab Leads from Facebook

It allows us to add subscribers to a Facebook Messenger list and update these subscribers automatically. The conversion rates for Facebook Messenger that we see are higher than for email marketing.

FunnelDash review by Administrator

"Easy to use but extremely powerful tool"

What do you like best?

When you buy the instrument you are also enrolled in an Academy rich in well-structured contents that simplify the learning of the instrument and maximize its effectiveness.

It is possible to configure many metrics.

You can create really rich dashboards of information

The user experience is well done and the tool is easy to configure.

What do you dislike?

I would like some help tooltips to be added to the facebook filters screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simplify the administration of the Ads campaign, the tool is worth much more than the asking price.

It really solves me to understand where and how I'm spending in advertising.

It allows me to identify who suffered which campaigns are ineffective and therefore allows me to close them, so I optimize the use of my budget.

FunnelDash review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"FunnelDash - Messenger Funnel - Great & Easy to Use Platform"

What do you like best?

The one thing that I like the most straight away is the flexibility to create sequences. I love that. Then the dashboard for the FB campaign and the details you can drill down also amazing and easy to use and as a result we're simply adding value to client straight away.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would like FunnelDash to improve is their sequences templates and more sequences templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FunnelDash is not about FB marketing agency only. It may have been created originally but I can see the potential to use FunnelDash in my own Accounting practice to generate more leads and also add more value to my clients.

FunnelDash with their Messenger Sequences will solve a lot of businesses marketing. It automates the process of interacting with potential customer and filtering them. Also, I am an accountant by profession and love how FunnelDash is complimenting my service so that I can add more value to client.

FunnelDash review by Raymond C.
Raymond C.

"Great tool for facebook ad prospecting"

What do you like best?

FunnelDash has the ability to perform instant Facebook ad audits on your prospects ad accounts and therefore making it easier to convert from prospects to clients. You get a full suite of training materials that will allow you to learn and navigate the platform thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot to learn, I think it could be slightly more intuitive but the training makes up for this

Lead generation for facebook ad agency

FunnelDash review by Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.

"Chichester"

What do you like best?

I like the structured approach to the platform, but what really sells it is the comprehensive training. Five stars from this point of view

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a little confusing...you're not too sure which level you're buying in to and what you are being 'upsold'

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go...but allow yourself a few hours to go through the training to make best use of it.

Identifying and communicating with potential new customers

FunnelDash review by Richard Roberts SEO V.
Richard Roberts SEO V.

"An Easy Facebook Marketing Agency Setup With FunnelDash!"

What do you like best?

I really like the in depth training as well as the automated method Funneldash uses to gain access to prospects FB ads account.

What do you dislike?

This does not provide you with a Json code to set up your Facebook messenger bot ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is definitely worth a try if you want to start your own Facebook marketing agency.

This product really simplify the process of prospecting for new Facebook ads management clients.

FunnelDash review by Ed F.
Ed F.

"Client Acquisition Made Easy"

What do you like best?

The software. The ability to connect with your prospect and provide meaningful insights.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of training materials, but it's all good information and I'm getting through them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a new, or maturing, digital agency you will benefit from using this product. It will help you land more new clients.

Providing meaningful insights that the prospect from benefit from, while positioning me as a true expert.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Nice Dashboard band training"

What do you like best?

I like the academy training best. The app dashboard is good, but there are better options out there for customization. I do like the feature of sending a link to connect to clients Fb account via a link.

What do you dislike?

2 different platforms and challenging to jump back and forth. Plus they are already upselling and affiliate selling to me and I haven't had much time to consume the training they already have.

Their direction is very confusing at times. Are they selling a software, training, or a DFY service.

need a funnel to attract more B2B leads. The facebook audit seems to be a good choice

FunnelDash review by Carliff Rizal C.
Carliff Rizal C.

"Must have for digital agencies"

What do you like best?

Funneldash has thought about everything! So because im new in the agency business, having a step by step really helps me do things fast and mak money now.

What do you dislike?

Theres an initial training process to get to know the platform, so need to go through some onboarding videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use ii if you offer any sort of digital marketing services

My clients all want more leads and since i offer chatbot services, i create and install a lead gen bot for them. So funneldash is perfect to get leads for the bot i create and automate the lead gen process

FunnelDash review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"What a great product"

What do you like best?

I live Funneldash because it does a great job of pulling in all the complex Facebook ads analytics and consolidating them into an easy to understand format. Kudos!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike.

It has helped us improve the effectiveness of the ads for our customers as well as our own company. Great ROI

FunnelDash review by Gene P.
Gene P.

"FunnelDash"

What do you like best?

The value exceptional, the customer service is top notch. What an incredible "out-of-the-box" package.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only is the value exceptional, the customer service is top notch. What an incredible "out-of-the-box" package.

Not only is the value exceptional, but the customer service is also top notch. What an incredible "out-of-the-box" package.

FunnelDash review by Manny C.
Manny C.

"Great features but hard to use"

What do you like best?

The platform is great, gives you a lot of valued insight, but I think is really difficult to understand. As a lead gen tool is really great because you can offer those analytics to your prospects.

What do you dislike?

The information is helpful but there is nothing you can get from your FB Business platform.

So far none, but I think in the future I will be able to convert more easily, people that I don't have any contact with and they can enter into my sales funnel without any effort from my team.

FunnelDash review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Great User Experience"

What do you like best?

what separates Funnel Dash from the crowd is that they not only provide a great and intuitive dashboard but also, they guide you through top-notch training and coaching calls. Nobody else on the market is doing that. This eliminates early user mistakes and helps you land customers a lot faster.

What do you dislike?

Some of the courses are locked into their agency plan which makes it hard for new users to transition from freelance to agency.

Funnel Dash helps anyone launch a digital agency with ease and confidence.

FunnelDash review by Allan S.
Allan S.

"Design for Results"

What do you like best?

I like the One Click Access for Facebook Ad audits. It saves time and it is very easy to implement

What do you dislike?

I haven't seen anything that I dislike. Everything has been as advertised and they have over-delivered in many areas.

Generating leads and being able to follow-up quickly.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great tool for my Agency"

What do you like best?

This company provides probably the best FB training I've seen to go along with their tool. FunnelDash is super simple to setup. I was up and running with it in about 20 minutes. Really happy with this purchase.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to complain about at this stage. Great support and onboarding process so everything so far has been trouble free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it!

Need a quick way to analyze client FB accounts and get them setup with basic messenger sequences. This fit the bill.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"An Ad Agency's Best Friend"

What do you like best?

The dashboards and client reports are phenomenal!

What do you dislike?

Not enough templates (yet). Building a funnel isn't as intuitive as it is with other services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More templates upon startup

Not only is reporting a breeze, FunnelDash is great for prospecting as well. It allows me to give a seamless experience to leads that are currently running ads that are looking for a new professional facebook ads vendor. FunnelDash gives me the ability to quickly run an audit, wow my leads, and book more business.

FunnelDash review by Rinze K.
Rinze K.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

The dashboards are slick. Perfect for my clients and my own campaigns.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning its hard to know what to do because there are much options to choose from!

Great tool for lead generation and creating dashboards for clients.

FunnelDash review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"Perfect app to make a change."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the audit is the perfect in with businesses.

What do you dislike?

Documentation seems to be a little lacking although they say it’s coming. I hope so.

Entry into a digital marketing business.

FunnelDash review by Aaron M.
Aaron M.

"Looks Good So Far!"

What do you like best?

The user onboarding experience has been good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out as of yet as a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything looks really solid

An easy to use app for Messenger Ads & Messenger Funnels

FunnelDash review by David S.
David S.

"Must have for Agency Owners"

What do you like best?

So much value and this is no fly by night the software is slick and solid

What do you dislike?

How i dont have more time to spend using FunnelDash

Lead Generation via Facebook Audits

FunnelDash review by Agency
Agency

"It's handy"

What do you like best?

It's easy to setup. Good and clear dashboard. Step by step builder helps a lot and the University is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve is somewhat higher but that is to be expected with such tools. Some information seems out of date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo first =)

When you are an advertising agency this is simply just one tool you want to have.

FunnelDash review by Michal M.
Michal M.

"Smart solution for a marketing agency"

What do you like best?

The dashboard that is connected to stats of campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The bot functionality is somewhat limited

Facebook analytics

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Awesome tool for PPC agencies"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect is the audit tool for finding and onboarding new clients. The tool is super is easy to setup, and it gives you a ton of insights on how to improve a client's results.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I wish the tool could help setup and manage the campaigns. It would also be great if it would integrate with LinkedIn.

It helps us acquire new clients and get accounts started off on the right foot. I would recommend the tool to any growing agency.

FunnelDash review by James B.
James B.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Simplified dashboard for reporting and also the funnels that are easy to build out.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only thing I don't like is that there is not an easy way to download the audit reports into PDF

It enables me to view all my client accounts in a very simple dashboard

FunnelDash review by User in Internet

"The training is GREAT"

What do you like best?

The training is GREAT and the software is really intuitive and offers some very powerful features.

What do you dislike?

My ONE problem is this is NOT totally white label.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for agency owners.

FunnelDash provides you with all of the tools you will need to start your own Facebook Marketing Agency.

FunnelDash review by Jose a H.
Jose a H.

"Good idea hard to prospect "

What do you like best?

The audit layout with the visual. Also the graphics

What do you dislike?

The complex . For Instance there’s a certain way thing need to be lay out and worded and customer simply don’t know how to organize ad in this form

Not much just visually

FunnelDash review by User

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive to use. Great interface. Great academy.

What do you dislike?

No much to think of at this stage. The courses provided does have some kind of timing delay so you can't get access to the course all in one go.

Great academy resources

Learning about FunnelDash?

* We monitor all FunnelDash reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.