Ecwid

Ecwid

4.8

Ecwid offers the performance and flexibility you need, with none of the hassles you don't.

Work for Ecwid?

Learning about Ecwid?

Ecwid Reviews

Showing 134 Ecwid reviews
Cary P.

"Clean, functional and affordable"

What do you like best?

What is most helpful about using Ecwid is that it leads you through the process step by step. Also, you literally don't have to make any decisions to get your starter website up and running, it is done automatically with the option to tweak it later.

What I like the most is that, as a South African battling with our weak Rand, I know that I can afford Ecwid and I really feel that I'm getting value for my subscription fees.

What do you dislike?

My only challenge is that I have only found plugins for the South African Post Office and Collivery as delivery options. I can't risk using the South African Post Office because they are nototious for delivering horribly late, if they actually deliver at all, and I believe in fabulous customer service. Collivery is a challenge because it is much more expensive than most couriers. Would love to see a future plugin for TCG (The Courier Guy) or Fastway or Aramex, perhaps similar to what uAfrica.com has with Shopify (just the courier option. Their syncing with other sites is for the really big players, as you have to upgrade your Shopify plan.) Or a plugin just like the existing one for Collivery would be wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can set up a starter site for free, and get a feel for the product and how it works.

We needed a Web presence for both sales and marketing purposes, and Ecwid has helped us do that with no extra skills required, at an affordable price. We are also very happy to see in the newsletter that new features are continuously being released. Our dashboard is easy to understand and navigate, and we are well pleased. It's also great to be able to pay subscription fees with PayPal.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ecwid
Tahirat N.

"Stop, pause and read this"

What do you like best?

From the moment I created an account with ecwid, I knew I made the right choice. I have scowered the internet for the most unique, user friendly, customer supportive e-commerce sites out there, and thank God I found ecwid. I have never seen a e-commerce provider so customer friendly, quick, and responsive. They've spoilt me so much that I look for the smallest reason to chat with them. I even know some of their names. Nikka does a great job going above and beyond to resolve your issues.

Charlie and Sergio are super smart and just get it. Nikka and Wendy are the kindest thing you'll ever meet and very patient. Shout-out to all the staff.

Now to logistics:

Customer service : A+

Ecwid store: A+ has lots of free, impressive apps. I recommend the product labels editor app. It's godsend. You can customize you buy now buttons and every buttons in your store to uniquely represent your brand and it's language .

The store is Soo intuitive to use, and fun too. You can get super creative with the site and take it to another level wayyyy beyond an ecommerse site. See TNAZDesigns.com and checkout my voting domain to see what I mean.

I spend hours designing and redesigning my website because I'm so addicted to the possibilities I have with ecwid.

They have an awesome appmarket as well. I can't wait for more app developers to join their market. It will come soon, I can feel it.

Price: it's so fair and affordable. I am really thankful for that. They're so much you can do with just the basic or venture plans. I had no plans initially to upgrade to the business plan. But I soon changed my mind.

I am not a reviewer normally, but today is an exception. I want to write more as there's alot to say about ecwid, but you'd be reading a desertation by the time I'm done.

High five ecwid team and founder. You guys are doing a great job! They also help you build custom apps ad give you access to CSS codes a and such to make the site uniquely yours.

My dream, for when my site grows is to open my own app. They help. Create that for you with high plans.

Can't wait to see where you guys will take this buisness next.

My only one desire is for a two page platform and to offer your customers domain hosting along with the packet. That would be killer and I'll be there.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a two page platform. However, it's not necessary, I found creative ways around it.

One more create thing about them is they give you codes that helps you create secret or hidden categories for certain groups of customers.

I wish their are more apps. With that being said, what's in the market is pretty substantial and impressive. I'm just spoilt coming from WordPress.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it. You have nothing to lose literally. And they give you a free store. But let me tell you, I never intended to start a store full-time online apparel business until I tried ecwid. So easy to use and has so many exciting capabilities that I got Inspired to go down this path. Everyday I get so excited when I go to my store that I just stare at it. Lol

Honestly, I don't know here to begin.

There hasnt been any thing that I hadn't been able to resolve with ecwid:for example

Optimizing my page to resolve slow speeds

Getting a quote for a custom store design

Finding the right apps.

Just getting feedback about my store or advise.

Their support newsletters are actually useful and fun to read. I usually hate marketting emails. But ecwid doesn't overdo it. They send you just what they think you'll be interested in and need for your store.

They have a very advanced FAQ page and are willing to take your suggestions for edits.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Heather C.

"Good value easy to build and use - stop looking this is the site you need!"

What do you like best?

Easy to get started, if I can build a shop then you can. I even had someone (who didn't know I built my site) compliment me on how good it looked.

What do you dislike?

I can't actually say that I dislike anything, all of the tools you need are at your finger tips they have literally thought of everything. Only thing that they could do is make it free - but everyone needs to earn money and the site has paid for itself already. Oh wait you do offer a free option - nice work!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've tried Shopify and got lost, I hinted around and found this gem - jump in it's brilliant.

An affordable site that I didn't have to pay someone to build and got started right away. Perfect for a start up that you aren't sure will "make it" and don't want to invest too much in.

Markus M.

"Easy to use and works great"

What do you like best?

It's so simple to use and all the automatic emails and the app make it so easy. I really like how I can just add some small code to my website to have my shop. It's easy to set up and there are lots of blogs and articles on what to do and how you can improve your listing

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be a bit cheaper but the price is still very fair. It would also be nice to customise of the shop front looks on my website with some sort of drag and drop editor but I only have the basic package so I'm not sure if this is available on a higher package

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy to use, extremely customizable and they have great support. I have used it for about 5 months and it's been perfect. Even better than I expected. I have the most basic package as I don't many products but it has still been very beneficial for me. IF you are not sure if this will suit your needs I definitely recommend talking a trial ns seeing how it goes because they offer a package that can suit all businesses.

I am solving my shipping and sales problem. The shipping problem was that I had no easy and simple way of sending items. Now Ecwid makes this very easy for me and I have extra time to work on stuff that is really important to me. The sales issue was that I was going to have to pay my developer to do so much work on my website but now ecwid lets me make all the changes myself and as many changes and as often as I Like

Owen R.

"Perfect for Small businesses"

What do you like best?

The ease of which you can control the stock, the layout and general ease of use. The way that it ts easy for consumers to navigate through pages, menu's and the checkout screen. The ease at which they can purchase a product and pay for it online using a secure checkout. We also find that we can control what is displayed in the shop widow very easily with the click of a button

What do you dislike?

The fact that a lot of great features are bolt on's and you have to pay a fee either yearly or monthly. if these were already adopted by ecwid then this would be far simpler to manage, not having different dates for yearly subscriptions would be good, integrate it all into one yearly or monthly payment

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, really good to get on with, easy to use and most important... it works

It provides us with an eCommerce platform at a reasonable rate, it enables our customers purchase the products they want when they want

Bob G.

"Ecwid Turbo Charged Our Business"

What do you like best?

Ecwid was easy to set up and extremely powerful. We were able to get our store set up in just a few days using the starter site and have continually upgraded to higher levels of features every month. I like the mobile app and use it every day when I am on the road. The back-end managmeent features are easy to use and I like that there are so many 3rd party add-ons.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Starter site would have a way to add video's and blogs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good product that is continually getting better. It gets the job done and has reduced the time I spend talking to customers and Increased sales. Technology works well and is easy to sue.

Once we had our store up and running, we have seen a 300% growth in monthly business and now take orders without talking to customers.

Jennifer A.

"E-Commerce and Instagram integration made simple!"

What do you like best?

It integrated with our pre-existing WiX website seamlessly and made social media integration simple. Also, they have 24 hour online chat support, which is amazing. It also allowed us to add our print on demand services to the site, and still look very professional, making using Printful very easy.

What do you dislike?

Some of the option on the dashboard are a little daunting and confusing. Having to switch back and forth from the dashboard to the live site can be a bit tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using a print on demand site such as printful, this is the best value and easier to use than Shopify! You can create a facebook shop and shoppable posts on instagram which are vital in todays retail arena! You have complete control and if you ever get lost or stumped the chat support is right there for you and will make sure they solve your problems. Even if you have zero experience running a retail shop, this will you look like a pro!

Ecwid has allowed us to bring shoppable posts to our buisness on social media, something we had not been able to do previously on WIX

Willem D.

"Couldn't have done it without ECWID"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup

Easy Integration with website

Easy Integration with Instagram, Amazon, Facebook, Ebay

Great apps to enhance experience

Great support

What do you dislike?

Needs better integration for European customers (VAT issues...etc)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good way to start selling on the net in a professional way. I have setup my eshop alone. When people look at the result they think it has cost me a lot of money, a lot of work and that I need a great team to maintain a platform of that quality... and actually it wasn't all that expensive, it was quick and I am runing it all by myself...

I couldn't have setup a selling platform so professionnal as a small company without ECWID. Thanks to ECWID my brand has the look and the capabilities of a big company

Dominique D.

"ECWID has exceptional ecommerce platform tools, enhancements, and demonstrates willingness support"

What do you like best?

The wide variation of selections, designs, and template layouts to choose from. The ability to create your own styles. Each Product has excellent feature options. Ability to use Videos with product(s) listings. ECWID is established with all platforms and organizations and companies, that I am a member, affiliated, associated, and/or do business with.

What do you dislike?

Customer traffic viewer and Buyers issues The dislike actually falls within my boundaries of still learning and have not fully implemented the tutorials provided, So many are available daily and great to not have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommend new Entrepreneurs should try ECWID as an excellent startup to learn for future success. Less times and money, will not be wasted.

I am resolving marketing methods and storefront enhancements tools for my Viewers and Buyers to gain easier interest in my products for better productivity and sales. I am working on projects for the storefront to gain more exposure and repeat business clientele, such as, providing discounts, giveaways, contests, referral program, subscriptions, recommendation, affiliate programs, requested products and designs ability, and a wide range of product pricings.

I have realized that the many knowledge based tutorials offered continuously by ECWID, should be focused on more, follow through with task completions. These benefits are definite positive features and tutorials that will allow me to fulfill my visions and goals towards future successi

Amanda R.

"Love the Customization"

What do you like best?

The thing that first drew me to ecwid was the ability to tightly control my sales area. Due to laws in my state I am unable to sell across state lines. Ecwid allows me the ability to have an online store but control whom I service.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features I use I consider to be "basic" but they require an upgrade from Ecwid. So, I upgraded... I'd rather have the features than not have them. One of the most frustrating things is that I had to upgrade my Ecwid plan just to have the ability to have a Facebook shop on the Ecwid platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The "free" plan is fine for getting to know the interface. You really should just go ahead and upgrade to the $35 level and not hassle with trying to figure out a "free" way to do what you want to do anyway. I'm still new to this level of service but am hoping that I continue to see upswing in business that makes the monthly fee worth it in the long run.

I currently use Ecwid to allow put a buffer between my customers order date and the first available pick up date. it is really nice and saves the email from customers saying is such and such a date too early? I have seen an increase in my SEO and visibility since I upgraded and am now able to sell on Facebook.

Maria S.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Ecwid is the ease of set up. I have recommended Ecwid store to many of my customers to use for their websites. It takes literally 5 minutes to set up and adding products is a breeze. No need to sift through millions of options to set up a basic store!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I found was a bit hard to set up, was a way to display products (by date). I couldn't figure out how to drag them around to set an order I wanted, I'm not sure what I was missing. I had to look up how to sort by date on Ecwid support and found an answer pretty fast. Their support is excellent.

Overall, really love my store and recommend Ecwid!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just set it up and add your products and you're good to go! :)

I was looking for an easy way to sell my book covers and Ecwid is perfect for this task. I realized that later on I will be able to sort my products into different categories once I have larger stock.

Arthur L.

"Simple and effective way to run an E Commerce store. "

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use. Interface is very intuitive. In most cases the free package works great, but if you move up to paid package its benefits are well worth the cost.

It has the ability to tie in to Facebook and other social media platforms. Simple to use in that regard as well.

Very simple for customers to use with multiple options for multiple items and materials be they physical or digital.

What do you dislike?

Digital media has to be downloaded per item, rather then just having a one point upload and then customer purchases and downloads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple to use for a small one person shop up to a large business.

Running Airsoft events, were purchasing tickets are often the corner stone to making the event successful, ECWID gives a powerful and simple tool thats easy to use by customers. Its very easy to keep track of players as they purchase tickets, and get information out to them in a swift and concise manner.

Charlotte H.

"Cost-effective e-commerce solution with robust functionality"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a cost-effective e-commerce solution that had the functionality we needed to grow our ecommerce side of our skincare business. As we already had a couple of websites the main feature we were looking for was the integration of the ecommerce widget into our Joomla and Wordpress sites. This was accomplished really, really seamlessly with Ecwid. The additional add on features that we have since integrated into Ecwid - the product search feature and reviews feature - also went very well. We are constantly given tips for these types of add-ons in the dashboard and through the Ecwid blog, which is a very nice feature for learning and updating as we go. Ecwid has everything we need for running our ecommerce for both the wholesale and the retail side of our business, including automated emails, discount coupons, group discounts and abandoned cart offers.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with integrating Yotpo for reviews .Some issues in the beginning with keeping our wholesale products and prices from showing up on google. But we got those resolved and customer service and technical support has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pricing varies with plans from 0 to $99 a month depending on the size and number of products you are selling so you can try a plan on for size and then upgrade later. If you are looking for a widget that will integrate easily with your existing website you can't go wrong. We did look at shopify as well but because we were happy with our own website(s) we chose ecwid to integrate into the existing. We started with the Ecwid business plan (2500 products for $35/mo) and it worked fine for us for a long time. We upgraded recently to the unlimited plan ($99/mo) because we wanted the increased mobile functionality, were happy with the service so we knew we would be staying with it, and we were offered a decent discount for the upgrade and an annual subscription. We have had minimal issues since inception, and for the most part everything has functioned as promised. Anytime we have had any minor issue or query the customer support has been very quick and very efficient. Additional apps have helped us add things to the platform that we wanted but that Ecwid did not provide built in, such as: Product Search Enhancer; Tabber: Product Description tabs; Yotpo: Ratings and Reviews and Tidio: Live Chat; These additional apps were available to review in the dashboard and very easy to integrate. The platform itself is also simple for our staff processing orders on the back-end to use who are not very technically savvy. All in all a decent ecommerce solution for a fair price.

Ecommerce solutions for both the wholesale and the retail side of our business. Increased sales with the capacity to offer discounts, free shipping offers and abandoned cart offers.

Sue R.

"YES! Try Ecwid!"

What do you like best?

Ecwid is incredibly easy to use! If I can do it, trust me so can you. If you have any tech knowledge, you should be able to have your store up and running within the day. I look forward to adding additional features and taking advantage of all that Ecwid has to offer. I have had the need to contact customer service three times, only because I did not know how to use a feature. The customer service person was very pleasant, helpful and patient with my lack of most tech knowledge and stayed with me on the p hone until he was sure that I had accomplished my objective. Ecwid is certainly a service you should try.

What do you dislike?

I have not had the opportunity to use all of the features yet, however I have not come across a problem so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it. You will not be sorry.

I had no idea how to set up a Facebook store, no idea how to set up to accept charge cards, offer sales and discounts, how to track sales and empty shopping carts, or how to get all of this onto Facebook. Ecwid took care of everything! There are numerous apps that you can use with Ecwid's program from emails to designing your site, from live chat, digital gift certificates and Ebay/Amazon integration. The number and variety of apps that you can use with Ecwid is most likely, everything you would ever need.

Joy M.

"Ecwid Review"

What do you like best?

Ecwid is easy to use with a basic understanding of a website and software. If you can navigate your website, you can navigate Ecwid. I can connect my Square account easily to take payments. Ecwid also gives you many choices of website soft that will interface with Ecwid.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything I don't like about Ecwid. I think they will continue to improve their current product. they seem to be committed to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask questions in the chat room and let Ecwid help you with problems. Read the articles and watch the videos that Ecwid puts out.

An easy way to add E-Commerce to my website. Adding selling online to my brick and mortar business has been a goal of mine for years. I had a website built and Ecwid made it fairly easy to integrate E-Commerce. Once you watch the videos, they covered 90% of my questions. I did need to chat with the team on a few things.

Martha L.

"Easy to use and powerful platform"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and I am constantly finding new ways to improve every aspect of our store, how to reach more customers and increase their spend.

What do you dislike?

I had wished for two years it integrated with Quickbooks, but I have found an alternative application that does get my Ecwid orders right into Quickbooks online cutting down on my workload substantially.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What are you waiting for? Best decision we've made as a company so far! We have grown so much with this powerful platform!

We now make almost half of our sales online vs. over the phone or email which means I can use my time more efficiently. Errors are also reduced because I am not hand writing mailing addresses and then adding them to our accounting and shipping programs. It has also made it so easy to use Google Shopping and it integrates with my Mail Chimp account, what problems doesn't this platform solve?

Edward G.

"Easy to use for someone easily confused ;-)"

What do you like best?

Always reluctant to try new software or processes without some sense of how they work. Gave Ecwid a try because it was recommended for Muse users (who are most likely clueless graphic designers like me) and found it very easy to use. I set up simple online stores for schools, and am able to design the web pages in Muse and add the product "buy" button into the page. The backend makes it easy to set up products and pricing options.

What do you dislike?

We sell products with plenty of print and size options, and it would be nice if options could be nested inside another option i.e. adding a choice within a choice. For example: if you are adding a name to a shirt, the price will include a window that includes a space to fill in the name desired (and have it required). Unless I am not figuring it out, it doesn't look like it available in single step.

One other thing: longer product titles are truncated in reports, which adds a bit of work to creating descriptive titles.

We are able to offer school stores without using an outside source, saving us money.

Andrew H.

"Very powerful ecommerce solution for an existing website, and simple to set up"

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive and you have a lot of control over how to configure your store-front to your requirements. The "buy now" button and integration with Facebook are ideal for my eCommerce solution

What do you dislike?

Getting the look of the "buy now" button just right requires detailed knowledge of CSS, but to be fair the team were very helpful in developing the necessary code for me to match my website look and feel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free plan is a great way to find out if the product is for you without committing.

I was looking for a cost-effective ecommerce functionality for a new online coaching service (https://www.consultingschool.com). They have enabled me to set up live transactions through my site and on facebook.

TANIA-MARIA X.

"Convenience at a great price!"

What do you like best?

Love the easy set up with very convenient features including using my own domain mannaetchings.com all at a low monthly price. Not to mention shopping cart integrates with social media! Awesome customer support. I am very very happy with ecwid!

What do you dislike?

There are various hosting costs and the one I selected is perfect as I work on building my business. Do not have anything in particular I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy set up and easy social media integration. I realize my needs are basic so be sure to chat with ecwid rep who are very knowledgeable before making your decision. Once you pay, your fee is no refundable!

Clearly having a shopping cart and an easy checkout process is the way to go. Cannot imagine having my Facebook customers inboxing me inquiring about each Manna Bookmark. Especially when my items are one of a kind so the basic free ecwid option does not but the one I chose is still very affordable and keeps up with inventory, taxes and calculates shipping worldwide. LOVE it!

David F.

"Great option for small shops"

What do you like best?

Ecwid offers a great 10 item cart for for Free allowing many to test the waters with no financial hit for the cart. Their enhanced cart is offered at a reasonable cost and the cart integrates easily into social feeds and Facebook marketplace.

What do you dislike?

Ecwid comes with an easy interface to social but I would like to see more integrations with various platforms such as more api links with email providers, CRMs, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As long as you know exactly what your absolute must-have‘s are for the shopping cart, this solution might be a perfect one for your needs. If you require a great deal of integration be aware that you will need a developer that can use the API to link the necessary programs otherwise you are stuck with a limited yet growing number of integrations. I have found this solution to meet my needs currently and I believe it to be scalable as well.

Cart options are plentiful yet few solve all needs and Ecwid comes close and for a price fair enough to run a business. The benefit is you can try with a few products Free for Life and if it works up the inventory. This is a perfect solution for those with a few Quality items.

Marjorie J.

"Loving Everything Ecwid"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the platform. I've been working in it all day without a hitch.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to inset the product image in the description. I use external links rather than the in-platform buy buttons and I'd love to align them with the image to the side rather than at the bottom without coding. But it's certainly not a deal breaker. My site looks great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give yourself about a day or so to play around with all the features before you set up your store. I went back several times and added features to products I'd already loaded because I kept discovering more cool stuff!

It's a huge time saver over placing products directly on my site. I sell books and I can easily move them from category to category with Ecwid. It's a life saver.

Miles S.

"Great eCommerce Solution That Is Simple To Use"

What do you like best?

Ecwid is really easy to get up and running and to start selling. They offer a lot of features for the most advanced users, but even if you don't do a lot of work on the web it is easy to understand. They roll out features often and are very active in developing new things that the community requests.

What do you dislike?

Right now we're very happy with the Ecwid solution. Due to the type of products being sold it was difficult to find an eCommerce solution that allowed us to operate, but Ecwid was OK with them. Most of the products are a type of ammunition component.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ecwid is a great solution for an eCommerce site. You can use it as just a cart/shop/checkout or you can use it as your entire site. It really offers a lot of options and they are very helpful when solving problems.

We are using Ecwid to act as our shop/cart/checkout. We are not using it as our main website, but we send people off-site to Ecwid.

Rachel D.

"Perfect for a one-woman operation"

What do you like best?

I own and operate a home-based crafting business. This is a one-woman operation and between creating custom pieces, and dealing with all the other minutia of owning a small business, I needed a easy-to-use service to sell my products online. I initially tried the free service, focused on selling on Facebook. It was intuitive and professional looking. I have upgraded twice since then, and love the Starter Site. Also, I have been very impressed with the responsive customer service.

What do you dislike?

This is not a complaint about Ecwid specifically -- but Facebook continues to limit the visibility of 3rd party shopping apps on mobile devices. My Ecwid "Store" tab is available for FB to computer users, but not on mobile devices. Ecwid has done a good job with suggesting work-arounds for this limitation. However, I hope that FB can come to an agreement with services like Ecwid so that my shop is visible to anyone who visits my FB page regardless of the device they are using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have already recommended this product to other home-based crafters. I love it.

I was looking for an alternative to selling on Etsy. The main benefit is the ability to direct customers to my Starter Site. So far, the feedback I've gotten is that check-out is very straight forward. I can offer coupons and other promotions and update the status of orders very easily. I'm very pleased with the professional appearance of the site and look forward to continuing to build my brand.

Susan W.

"Great avenue for first time business owner"

What do you like best?

Ecwid has been a pleasure to work with and in. The staff have been amazing and are so quick to respond to any questions I have. I made the jump to the unlimited plan about 4 months in so I could take advantage of the 12 hours of custom web development and the mobile app. Can't wait to see how this takes my new business to the next level.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that images were made as an optional selection when setting up products rather than having to use CSS.

It allows me to use my preferred website builder and sync with my accounting and POS system.

Courtney B.

"Ecwid is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of set-up & use, ability to customize, capacity for infinite options in my shops' dropdown menus (vs. other platforms that limit you to a small amount), enhancements that get launched consistently and ESPECIALLY the customer service, which is fantastic!

What do you dislike?

I wish when I added an option for the dropdown menu in bulk product update that there would be a way to alphabetize, or control the order in one area for it to replicate to the rest. I list new non-profits that we partner with constantly and have to manually change placement as needed in each individual product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a trial and see how easy it is to set things up, as well as the flexibility in designs, Enhancements/apps you can add, etc.

I found Ecwid when I searched for an e-commerce store that would allow for many options in the drop-down menu. I also loved that it's a web store that can move with you if you change website host companies.

Learn more about Ecwid

Ecwid Videos

Learning about Ecwid?

* We monitor all Ecwid reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.