Adjust

4.0

Mobile user attribution and advanced app analytics, combined with store stats

Work for Adjust?

Learning about Adjust?

Adjust Reviews

Showing 11 Adjust reviews
Adjust review by Moien V.
Moien V.

"Adjust, The best measurement system for Mobile Marketing"

What do you like best?

The powerful insights that measurement all needs in Mobile Marketing such as how your customers install you apps and from which source. It also send all details to your ad Server as you needs. You can add how many apps you like to measuring impressions, sessions, clicks on your ads, Install and even Click any menu or events you want in your apps. Its very user friendly and also very powerful that you can implements all your requirements.

What do you dislike?

Its very expensive and regular user or freelancers can't easily use this powerful platform. Also we have some problem with report implementing that send postback to our ad-server or DSPs that we work with them. App links are very long and I can't find link shortener, you can find some app details from link before click that. Event definition is limited and I dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many Mobile Mobile Measurement platform are out there, Also you can find free ones. But Adjust provide you exactly what you needs for your Marketing and It helps you to goes to the right way of your marketing strategies.

We can measure the way customers install our apps or how many Install reached from what sources. It helps us to focus on sources that make better results and make the best ROI for our Marketing campaigns.

I recommended other customers to find your requested and then choose the plan you need in adjust platform.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Adjust
Adjust review by Darwin S.
Darwin S.

"Great MMP platform for measurement"

What do you like best?

Capability to pass down the data and measure the performance with pre bundled settings. There are also a couple of integration capabilities that is proven to be very useful. The customer support is also very good in responding and providing solutions to system crashes or pulling out our data. The whole coordination is being done seamlessly and you will never feel that they are actually supporting you from German.

What do you dislike?

Improvement of UI that is not easier to use but hard to say because I rarely use to tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Adjust a very reliable platform in delivering data and measurement

Tracking and measurement especially from third party vendors that provided app installs

What Mobile App Optimization solution do you use?

Adjust review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Basic, Intuitive Platform but Lacking in some areas"

What do you like best?

The overall look and feel of the site makes it easy to navigate around, find what you're looking for, and manage needs for your business.

What do you dislike?

There is some robustness lacking in the site. As a network partner, there is very limited view ability (you need to be granted access) and even then you aren't allowed to edit anything. It basically just serves as a data hub.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a basic, affordable product that still gets the job done then go with Adjust. If you're quite tech savvy and looking to make updates / changes frequently and on the fly then this product might not be for you.

They've built a great measurement product with a strong foundation that complies with privacy laws and protects against fraud.

Adjust review by Julia L.
Julia L.

"Tracking people in-app"

What do you like best?

It is easy to see in-app actions and conversions from different acquisition channels. Also, because Adjust has many partnerships its integration with many ad platforms is simple and doesn't require further implementations.

What do you dislike?

If you're used to website tracking with many custom reports and views, Adjust seems a bit limited and doesn't offer a lot of flexibility in its reports.

We are having a more precise revenue tracking for every channel that we use to acquire app users. The data shown on Adjust is more reliable than what we see on other platforms (for example Facebook shows higher revenue and conversion values because of its own attribution window).

Adjust review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Install QA"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is go get reports with an extensive level of detail.

What do you dislike?

the dashboard refreshes to default when I go from one app to another. I could save time if the dashboard customization would remain as I compare iOS and Android for the same product.

The main benefit is the QA of installs. Adjust counts for proved installs, once the user launched the app.

As an agency we want to bring quality volume to our clients and Adjust is a good partner for this.

Adjust review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Adjust is a bit overprices"

What do you like best?

Adjust offers me a clean, intuitive end-user experience wherein I can put in the marketing campaigns I already have and monitor the analysis.

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to find a particular segment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adjust makes it super easy to create trackable links by campaign

What I like about it is that it works with any third party campaign source channels, like Google, Snapchat, SoundCloud etc, and see which is the most beneficial to me cost/expenditure wise in acquiring new users. I can track the real-time user behavior within my application with visualizations and follow any in-app microtransactions or subscriptions made by the user.

Adjust review by User

"Adjust your wallet to use adjust"

What do you like best?

I like that it shows what apps your customers install. It sends all details out for you. You can specify which apps you want measured and how many times ads are clicked on and installed. It is super user friendly

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit steep which makes a regular user who can't really afford it - feel somewhat cheated.

We can see what apps our users install and that helps us realize what is working best for us so that we can capitalize on those apps.

Adjust review by Administrator

"quick service, many integrations, straightforward product"

What do you like best?

does attribution well, fulfills our needs, has more capability if needed

What do you dislike?

more expensive than I'd like, especially when at smaller scale

attribution for all ad spend and channels, uninstall tracking

Adjust review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Solid product but steep pricing"

What do you like best?

Allows us to track event callbacks and retention, as well as installs per aquisition channel.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is too steep. There are much cheaper tools available for organic (I.e. non-paid) acquisition tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for performance marketing tracking, you can’t do much better. If you’re looking for organic only, or even a combination, there are other tools worth considering as well.

Aquisition tracking and in app behavior per aquisition channel

Adjust review by User in Computer Software

"Adjusting my life"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard of the platform. It is easy to view everything the screen.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it is to share your findings with other people.

The business problems we solved with adjust was thoroughly pinpointing impressions and adspace that we need to target.

Adjust review by Administrator

"Few features are good enough but seems too costly in comparison to other tools"

What do you like best?

Fraud protection algorithms were updated as per the market need.

What do you dislike?

They don’t store the data and also no granular reports available on the interface.

I was using adjust as a MMP for tracking. We used frad tool of adjust and that was really useful.

Learning about Adjust?

* We monitor all Adjust reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.