Reputation Reviews & Product Details

Reputation Overview

What is Reputation?

Reputation has changed the way companies improve their customer experience (CX) through customer feedback. Our platform translates vast amounts of solicited and unsolicited feedback data into insights that companies use to learn from and grow – including CX, Operations, and much more. We refer to this process as Reputation Experience Management, a category we created. Thousands of global organizations rely on the patented algorithms behind Reputation Score X™ to provide a reliable index of brand performance in order to make targeted business improvements. We are backed by Bessemer Ventures and Kleiner Perkins and trusted by more than 250 partners, including Google, Facebook, Salesforce, J.D. Power, Amazon and Web.com. Visit reputation.com to learn more.

Reputation Details
German, English, French, Spanish

Manage business reviews with enterprise reputation management software

Reputation
2006
Redwood City, CA

Reputation Videos

Reputation Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Reputation community
Have you used Reputation before?

Reputation Reviews

Showing 548 Reputation reviews
Already have Reputation?
Marketing Director
What do you like best?

I like the ability to navigate easily and the options available. In addition, I like that it allows you easily see where reviews have come from. The review source is really important to us because we attribute this to our 3rd party listings without this we would be stuck because we wouldn't know where the reviews were coming from regarding source. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think i would improve the ability to log in quickly, sometimes I have to log in and out due to the integration with Ford Direct i think there is like 3 or 4 steps prior to just being any to sign in quickly. I think it would also save a lot of time for someone who is constantly on the go. That is the only downside and it is more of a frustration than something i actively dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of reviews and ensuring they are answered, its good that I can see all of the vendors and reviews lists so i can see where reviews are coming from. In addition, i use the reputation score index to show where we are currently at in relation to others. I find it really helpful to see that information so I can benchmark against the industry. I also use the number of reviews to benchmark where we were this month vs last and the previous quarter etc. I love using the reputation score to see our teams overall improvements on the month.

Also being able to see the listings is helpful because it shows me how many views and actions have been taken I can then attribute this to the team, in order to find out what is working and what is not. It helps me pivot and adjust to what is needed for upcoming changes.

The social piece is also helpful because it shows a snapshot of posts, engagement and following, it helps me understand where we are at currently with social listening and if we are actually actively engaging with our customers in the manner in which we should be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

All of our reviews are managed by two people in the marketing department, me being one of those two people. We have well over 20 locations and numerous review sites to monitor. With Rep.com, all reviews are pulled in to one dashboard, which makes it quick and easy to reply to our community members. This is especially important when we have a resident who is not happy for any given reason. We want to know about that immediately, reply to them within 24 hours or less, and make things right. With Reputation.com you are easily able to do that. The review alerts are great as well, because you will never forget to get back to someone. Before Reputation.com, we had to log in to numerous dashboards just to reply to one review. Those days are over. I will say, although I am not a fan of only having a support email, they are always kind and helpful when they do get back to you. I also love the reporting in the dashboard. We are easily able to pull reviews from various review sites across all of our locations and get a real sense for how our customers are feeling. With well over 20 locations and numerous review sites, this has turned something that could be a full time job (tracking and responding) into a manageable side task. We have created fun internal contests for our teams encouraging them to obtain reviews. The reporting also helps us to easily send out stats throughout the month to let the teams know where they stand. Negative reviews are sent straight to the manager of the location to address immediately. All of this together has really pushed the needle for us in the right direction in regards to our online reputation. Answering reviews also helps with our SEO which is a huge win. I also love that Rep.com claims and monitors our business listings along with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No specific account rep like we had in the beginning. For the price we pay, I would think we would have a dedicated account rep to help with all needs and not a general support email. It was much easier in the beginning when you had one person to speak to about any given issue, but just sending in an email to a general support address isn't the best customer service to me. Sometimes support gets back to us very quickly and sometimes they don't. It's also nice that additional items come with your service such as surveys, but we do not use those, so it would be nice if the packages were a little more customizable. Rep.com does claim and manage your online listings, but occasionally for no apparent reason something will change to incorrect information on one of our business listings and we will not find out until we catch it with an internal audit. I do wish there was something in place that would alert us if a main picture has changed on Google or if hours have been changed and we did not do it. Having a second pair of eyes on these listings along with some tips and suggestions would be helpful. Business listings can vary by vendor and it can be hard to keep up with all of the rules/policies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the chance, have a demo on a couple of locations and you will see after all is setup and working properly, how much of an asset Reputation.com is to your business and online reputation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to closely watch our review trends and ensure our community members are happy. If they are not, we are notified right away and able to quickly resolve any issues. This has made a huge impact with resident retention and overall customer satisfaction. Since starting with Rep.com, our company has received the highest number of reviews in our entire history and the highest number of positive reviews in our companies history and we don't pay or incentivize for a single review. Good or bad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

We live in a data world. Finding the right tools to manage the data in a way that allocates users parameters easily and creates instant customizable reports is a huge benefit. I especially like the survey management, user management, and responsive customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is a big tool - so sometimes things can get a little complicated. Fortunately, their customer service has always been very quick and able to help me meet my needs. It also has a big pricetag, but don't let that keep you from exploring it. We found our account management team to be very helpful in creating a way to get the services we need and a price that works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to the reputation.com team. They'll be happy to meet with you and you won't have a true understanding of cost or function without the direct discussion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because we are in the service industry, customer (or in our case patient) experience is especially important. Repuation.com allows us to manage a robust customer feedback system, with near immediate response times for fires, and scalable response management for our practices across the country. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BDC Manager
What do you like best?

I really like that they have Dedicated account rep for us that is responsive, interactive and knowledgeable. I also like that they don't seem to have their hands into "everything'" meaning the offer a slew of products they are not knowledgeable about or have to transfer you around to different people/departments to get answers.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A product that was included in the package we chose was taken out without notification. From what I understand from rep.com it was taken out by GM, so if that's the case, then not really Rep.com's fault. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to see everything in one place is helpful and since they are integrated with GM's platform, it seems it is easier to stay in tune with where we stand comparing ourselves to our fellow dealers. There is a robust and customizable reporting system that allows for designated report delivery which saves time. The reports are simple to create, are easy to read and help determine areas needed for improvement and show areas that we are doing well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BDC/Marketing Director
What do you like best?

Support is always on standby, and they're very helpful and efficient when I do have a question. The platform is user friendly, so my salespeople can send reviews through text or email quickly. The texts are professional, and reputation.com keeps it simple - you can't bombard your customers with hundreds or texts or emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I disklike about reputation.com. I've not ran into any challenges that support hasn't been able to overcome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to increase our reviews on social media and google. It's easy to ask for the review, but reputation.com makes it simple. You can email or text the customers with a direct link to your facebook or google page. You can even check the history to see if the links were clicked, or if the message was undeliverable. It takes the guesswork out of wondering whether or not your customers hear you, and really LISTEN. It also makes responding to reviews a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

Reputation.com takes the work out of asking customers for feedback. It makes it easy to find out what customers think about our business. The platform is super easy to use. I really like that you can respond to reviews and surveys all in one place, without having to log into different sites. The response templates save so much time too. It has also increased the amount of surveys and reviews we get from customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could respond to Yelp reviews on Reputation.com but I understand that it's Yelp's issue, not Reputation.com's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an easy to use system to manage your reputation online. It lets you see reviews from all of your different sites in one place. It lets you respond in one place too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are getting more reviews more efficiently. We are improving our reputation online. We are responding to reviews easier. We are keeping up with responding to reviews and learning about the experiences our customers are having with us in our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Black of Reputation

Crista H., we are glad we could help! Thank you so much for your thorough feedback. Adding Yelp would be such a wonderful addition- fingers crossed this is a possibility for the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I love how responsive our rep is to any questions we have about our reviews and how Reputation.com works. They also are very flexible on how we want the team to respond to reviews or change which reviews they respond to. It's relieving to know that someone is responding to all our reviews and I don't have to worry about missing any of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One areas I've seen they can improve is how quickly they reply to some of the reviews or at least be more consistency. I think that sometimes the reviews take a couple days to be responded to and a quicker response would improve their service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a team of people to back up all of your reputation management efforts, Reputation.com are the experts in their field. They do a superb job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I only have so much time to respond to reviews and they provide a way to get it done by being our team by extension. It helps improve our reputation (which is everything to us) by responding to reviews in a direct and personal way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Black of Reputation

Stephanie S., we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Reputation. We'll look into the response consistency as an area of improvement- thank you for sharing! It's reviews like this that allow us the opportunity to continuously grow. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information. Take care!

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

They are great at support and communicating. If we ever have an issue, they are quick to address it. Our Reputation score increases YOY consistently, and is at the top of our market. They have well structured responses, and represent us well. We have increased our amount of reviews tremendously, and much do to their ease of access. Our rep is very well trained and can answer questions in real time rather than submitting cases, and us having to wait for answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside we have encountered is the ability to utilize their texting tool consistently. This may be due to our OEM. The software is a great idea, but the accessibility is not always the best. The idea is so that all users, salespeople in our case, and directly text the link to customers to leave a review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Communicate with your rep. They can assist you with tips, how-to's, real time responses. You can also respond through the reputation management site on your own. This is helpful with poor reviews. They will sometimes reach out to see how you want to respond, and sometimes it is easier to get in there and use the tool yourself. This is also where you can find their templates with premade responses which are helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We see the benefit of increasing our amount and quality of reviews. Also, having someone responding in real time is extremely beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Black of Reputation

Mariah L., reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Get excited: new enhancements are on the roadmap that we can't wait to release! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

I like that they send me an email for every review that comes in from all platforms and then they give me time to respond before they automatically have their team respond, then post that review to the same site that the review came in from! I also like that the responses from their team are realistic, made by real people, not a computer. You don't always get that in todays world, and I think that the customers can see that the responses are sincere and a real person, so they like that too! Another plus is that the home screen has multiple metrics and numbers to help us figure out what is working for us, what we need to work on, and where the rest of the industry is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I do not get to the reviews in time to respond to them before their team has responded. That's not really a bad thing, because they need to get responded to in a timely fashion! I just wish that there was a way to edit the response or even replace their response with my own at that point. But again, not really a bad thing. I would rather them get responded to instead of the customer waiting longer then they should for a response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Honestly, there are really not many other companies out there that can do everything that Reputation.com does! They have multiple packages to make sure that they are offering you everything that you need without making you buy everything! Also, they are not really pushy when you are purchasing their product. They really listen to what you are trying to accomplish and make sure that you have the right package for the job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reputation.com puts all of the reviews in one place. It is so much easier to log into one spot and respond to everything instead of having to log into every platform and third party site just to see and respond to our reviews. Really makes it convenient! Also, they now have the GM customer surveys coming into the same place, I like that I don't have to use multiple sites to look at basically the same information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Black of Reputation

Mayce B., thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! I appreciate you sharing your preference for editing published responses. I'll take this back to the team and see if there is anything we can do. In the meantime, we are so glad you've found the platform helpful! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can continue to help in any way.

marketing manager
What do you like best?

The platform makes it very easy to schedule posts across all social media channels in a fast manner. It also helps me reply to reviews quickly across all of my review platforms for the dealership and stores them all in one place so that anyone can go in any look at them easily. I also like that I can have access to all of Ford's OEM content for each month and look to which posts are being used for each campaign, I also like that you can upload posts to the library to use in the future or share with another rooftop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could schedule posts for LinkedIn because it is the only platform that I have to schedule and post at a specific time every day. Also, I have started using bitly because the short links from rep.com have broken and been unreliable in the past if scheduled too far in advance before. I have also noticed that a lot of Facebook and Instagram posts will fail to post if scheduled too far in advance. The same goes for Google MyBusiness, but it has been better recently. Facebook and Instagram have been a problem since I started using the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It highly recommend it for anyone who does not have time to manually post on social media multiple times a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves me a lot of time not having to post on social media throughout the day. I also do not have to constantly check my review platforms because I am notified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Brand Development
What do you like best?

We are thankful for the ease of use with Reputation.com. It has been much easier for my team to request reviews in an approved way with correct linking than our previous method of emailing requests. We like that it has the capability to request via SMS or email. In most cases our emails are not getting caught in spam filters.

I also really love the reporting feature. It has been the best reporting on the reputation management systems I've used in the past. The reporting has been useful in encouraging our teams to login and utilize the system more often than our previous systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't work with all the platforms that we need-- Senior Advisor/ Caring.com are not coming through for comment responses. Glassdoor and Indeed are really difficult with it when we have multiple locations.

I don't get responses to my support requests very quickly. I've been trying to get a response on our contract for weeks with no updates.

I would prefer to have a little more flexibility with the templates.

We do not have the surveys with our system, but cannot remove the survey option in the manual selection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm sure this works wonderfully for companies that utilize Reputation.com for traditional business models. It doesn't really work for senior living in the way that we need it to. If you are new to reputation management I encourage you to set up your notifications and utilize the templates for responses! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of the problems we are solving include:

Notification for reviews. I appreciate getting the review notifications in a timely manner.

Requesting reviews.

Requesting reviews in a strategic manner. I appreciate the ability to manually select review locations.

Benefits: The reporting is really quite robust and helpful at driving the importance of reviews. The traffic report is especially helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ambassador
What do you like best?

I love that every review from every social site, search engine, and review platform can be managed from one interface. In addition, I appreciate the ability to house multiple accounts and locations under one account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Switching accounts can be a little complicated. It would be helpful if you could switch accounts, not just brands, without having to select/deselect stores in the "location" drop down. However, this is not a serious dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering integrating Reputation.com into your business model, don't wait! It will make your reputation management efficient and effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Receiving all of our reviews in one place has made it much easier to ensure a 100% response rate. In addition, we have been able to give special attention to negative reviews and complaints. Additionally, we've benefitted from the ability to have reviews automatically shared with appropriate personnel, so that everyone is informed when we receive negative and positive feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Black of Reputation

Michael M., we really appreciate your feedback!Your feedback regarding user experience is helpful for us to learn from. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Social Media/Community Relations Specialist
What do you like best?

This is an incredible, easy-to-use platform that has significantly boosted our online presence and reputation since starting to use the service 2 and a half years ago. It also helps us to identify and correct any issues that our guests may experience at our location that we were not previously aware of, as well as identify strengths in our business model that we can continue to build on. It also saves a ton of time when it comes to working with the reputation so managers don't have to go to several sites in order to view and respond to online feedback. The features are also unmatched when it comes to streamlining the process and making it as easy as possible, and they regularly are updating the platform to add additional features and improvements where needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall I've seen while using the Reputation platform is a few technical bugs that can inhibit or slow down our normal processes. That said, support staff is extremely helpful and attentive to resolve any issues, and they typically get them taken care of quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The major benefit we've seen is just an overall increase in our star rating across multiple platforms, which in turn, helps us draw in more business. It also helps us to efficiently manage reviews and social sites in one place, saving a ton of time. It also gives insight into best practices for our stores, as well as improvements we need to make by measuring general temperature of reviews and feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Black of Reputation

Kasey K., your wonderful feedback, rating, and 2 and a half year partnership means a lot to us. Thank you for your patience while working through those bugs! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Reputation continues to help get reviews and that is still its main focus. Other similar programs have morphed into wanting to do everything causing their prices to go up. Reputation.com did not do that and price is very reasonable. I think there is a social media aspect to it - it may be what the manufacturer uses to post their content on our Facebook page. I don't mind it since it is good product updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe the results with getting reviews could be a bit better. However, there is only so much Reputation.com can do when it does not have as much employee support behind it. They are not actively asking for reviews. Social media aspect - I suppose I can't blame Reputation.com, but it seems to post too often on our Facebook. We never used the kiosk in the store because we were told Google can tell if a review is coming from the business and could cause issues for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reputation.com actually shows us where we stand compared to other dealerships (since this is a manufacturer-pushed program). It shows how we rank and what we need to concentrate on. For social media, it auto posts product information that would otherwise be missed just because there are too many other focuses. Reputation.com also allows us to maintain our public information and reviews in one place. It keeps track of multiple listings, so if we need to update our information, that is a good place to start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

S
What do you like best?

The platform is very intuitive and helps you find what you're looking for very easily when it comes to finding the Reputation score for your business. I love the suggestions for improvements to your reputation score. Not to mention their customer service and staff are a dream to work with. I wish all companies were this east to work with! Plus their app to solicit reviews in real-time is a game-changer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something to dislike. But I would say when updating or changing settings it can take quite a bit of clicking around to find exactly what you are looking for. But the platform is so easy to navigate you eventually get to where you're trying to arrive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an all-in-one platform for reputation management? You've found it here with repuation.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work with a group of automotive dealerships and we use it to keep all of our reviews in one place and it's a very helpful platform to connect all of our stores and review sites back to and respond to reviews with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

They respond quickly to emails and have nice responses for good reviews. I also like that they send a report counting the total amount of reviews received each week, compile it into charts, and automatically email them on the day you want with the date ranges you prefer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have asked them several times to respond to negative reviews and they say they will continue looking into this. Depending on your budget, I'm not sure this service is worth the cost. They also have a reputation score issue that has been ongoing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Only purchase if necessary. It might be good to have an intern do a role like this or another entry level marketing position. They will also learn about customer highlights and pain points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is great to have a service that responds to positive reviews across so many platforms. They usually respond within a few days to most social media and third party websites. They also have a post scheduling tool that is super helpful and can reduce a possible cost you might have if your current content scheduler doesn't offer a review response option and you are in need of one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

I like that reputation.com allows you to easily see the reviews your business receives, especially if your business has multiple locations. It can be very tough to keep these reviews and responses organized without a tool like reputation.com. In addition, reputation.com does a great job of managing your company's online persona through listing management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times the campaign feature within social media can be a bit confusing, but that may be because it doesn't make sense for our business model. There is a bit of an onboarding process when first starting the program, and it's important to double-check that the proper set up steps have taken place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently ensuring that we keep an open line of communication with our reviewers, and with prospects that look to our reviews to inform whether they wish to move forward with us as well. It is incredibly helpful to give insight into any listing anomalies that may be present. This also helps us improve our search engine optimization and to be featured as high as we can on popular search engines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director of Marketing and Business Development
What do you like best?

The Social Suite is the best feature for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The entire process so far have been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company doesn't have a complete grasp of their reputation, their social and business listings all on on platform to easily navigate, update, analyze, you need Repution.com. If you are monitoring multiple social pages, and business listings and monitoring and posting to them individually, you need this platform. If your company is even a little bit concerned about their reputation in the community, marketplace and against the competition, you need this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to track the reputation of our entire organization (nine locations), as well as our physicians (a great benefit when recruiting) all in one platform is something we have not been able to do or even grasp a little of outside of Reputation.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Black of Reputation

Lisa S., thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're so glad to hear you're embracing the Social Suite- it's one of our favorite solutions too! We constantly strive for 100% satisfaction. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to reach out. Have an awesome day!

Marketing & PR Specialist
What do you like best?

The team is consistent and easy to work with. From the sales process to the implementation phase, Michael stuck around to make sure we got everything off the ground and connected with Taylor. The massive number of different reports that can be run, the ease of the dashboard, and the consistent import from our internal data systems to Reputation make it very easy for our organization as a whole to be involved with the product.

In addition to the tools and ability to navigate the website, our organization will benefit greatly from the ease of data collection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike so far, but it is early! I don't foresee there being any problems or reasons to dislike the organization or the product as a whole. The biggest internal hiccup I am trying to avoid is the constant desire for more data once it becomes available. Our team has worked hard to create more market intel and gather additional data, so I'm sure we'll always be tasked with finding more ways to gather. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend knowing exactly what you want to accomplish when signing up and using Reputation, because the platform offers many great reports, surveys, and social media tools. It would be easy to get lost in the platform if you don't go in to it with a plan in place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're trying to solve the biggest problem for review requests and improving discoverability online. In the hospice industry, there are many barriers with reaching out to clients/patients to gather feedback, yet online presence and recommendations continue to be one of the largest driving forces for community referrals. We're hoping Reputation will help us reach more folks and improve both processes.

While we're still in the implementation/launch phase with Reputation, the greatest benefit we hope to realize will be streamlining survey requests, gathering the most amount of feedback as possible, and allowing various leaders and teams across our organization to feel personally connected to the patients we serve through positive or negative feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

I love that Reputation.com is turnkey and I don't really have to do too much. They request reviews on our behalf and respond to most of them too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have reached out to our rep several times about changing our canned responses and removing a manager (no longer with us) from the reviews. When we do get a response, they say it is taken care of. Then we see another review response with the old manager's name. This last time I reached out to support directly (there is no phone number, just an option to send an email) and I asked them to show me how to change the canned responses myself. They just responded with "The manager has been removed from responses" and no explanation on how to make sure. We will see if that worked, but I'm not really confident. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a lot of different companies doing reputation management. I like Reputation.com because it's very turnkey and my employees aren't great at follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have no time to respond to every review, so this is where they've helped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Reputation.com is ideal for managing a corporate social presence that includes both national and local voices. As an animal hospital network of over 1,000 hospitals, it would be very difficult to manually control branding, content and user experience for our profiles without a tool like Reputation. We are able to provide our hospitals both local independence AND a supportive environment (i.e., Content Library, creative support, story amplification) leveraging Reputation's technology. This reduces administative time at the hospitals and allows frontline teams to focus more energy on animal care. To be clear, we use Reputation for social media syndication, not for managing consumer reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reputation does not have the robust data reporting that most of its completitors feature. We use an entirely different product for social monitoring. There's a lot of data around consumer reviews, but nowhere near as much information about Content Library utilization and performance, or even typical social media KPIs (audience growth, reach, engagement.) A simple reporting request (how many people are in our total collective national audience across all profiles) has been very difficult for Reputation to deliver. There does seem to be a major disconnect between the Customer Success team (which advocates for clients) and the Product and Engineering teams (which seems to advocate for Reputation itself.) The pushback we received from an engineer on a simple request was really surprising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reputation allows our hospitals to manage their own local social media presence; this would be impossible without Reputation. In addition, the product allows us to syndicate major content campaigns to the field, reducing the cost of our creative services by encouraging adaptive reuse across the company. This also prevents hospitals from trying to develop their own content, which may or may not be brand-approved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing
What do you like best?

My favorite part of using reputation.com for my business is that they have inside knowledge with Google My Business and know how to optimize my listing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that they sent text review requests instead of email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reputation.com is a leader in the industry. They are professional, knowledgeable and know their product. I use them to request and respond to positive reviews and couldn't ask for better service. I know my online presence is as important as our brick and mortar store and couldn't do it without their help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My Service Department Google My Business listing is messed up and they have helped me tremendously in resolving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chris Black of Reputation

Megan C., thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! You provided great insight that we hope to action on. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.