Buffer Reviews & Product Details

Buffer Overview

What is Buffer?

Buffer is an intuitive, streamlined social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media. We have a suite of products for publishing, engagement, analytics, and team collaboration (Publish, Reply, and Analyze). Our products are carefully considered and highly refined in order to help social media marketers and teams work more efficiently and effectively. Buffer is a team of real people, aligned in common values. Being a Buffer customer should feel like you have a whole team of people cheering for you. We want to see you succeed on social!

Buffer Details
Discussions
Buffer Community

Buffer makes it super easy to share any page you're reading. Keep your Buffer topped up and we automagically share posts for you through the day.

Buffer places a premium on customer support, user experience, education resources, and clarity. We want to see you succeed on social media, as easily and completely as you can.

The suite of Buffer tools puts a premium on publishing and analytics.

Buffer

Showing 819 Buffer reviews
Already have Buffer?
Head of Social Media
Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

Buffer is a great package of social media management tools that rocks a great design and is very consistent with it's support and improvements over time. It also helps a lot that it's cheaper compared to other competitors in some ways. The price gives it a competitive advantage if you're pitching an acquisition of an SMM platform to companies that aren't willing to spend a lot on their digital marketing activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some conveinent features that the competitors offer. I'm talking about features like integrated tagging for Twitter and LinkedIn. Last time I used this software it still lacked the proper tagging features which requires you to make an extra step to open a separate tab to check whether you got the username right or wrong.

Another aspect I dislike is that Buffer's middle range plan is intended for two users only. In my opinion, the mid range option should be for at least three people. At the time of choosing, we decided to go with Hootsuite because it's mid-range plan, while more expensive, was intended for three people and also offered more of the above-mentioned features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give Buffer's and other management platforms' trials a go before making a final decision. The user experience can make or break using a social media management platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time and improving the quality of social media content marketing. It's much easier to schedule the same post from Buffer across different social media platforms than doing so separately. It might seem like a small tweak but makes a great difference for digital marketers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Data Analyst
What do you like best?

This tool is one of the best on the market, ideal for programming on multiple platforms quickly and easily, it also offers the ability to create content and publish on multiple social media platforms at the same time, I also like that you can easily edit and modify the same post, you can also set different times for the same post for different media, it offers a great solution to pre-schedule photos on different social networks, it offers me the ability to write posts quickly and effectively, it is a very simple platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use it on several social networks and it has worked very well for me, I am very happy for its great performance, I have nothing negative to say about this tool, it is very useful to keep a better control of all my social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the ideal tool to start managing your social networks, it offers great functions that will help you carry out this process in the best possible way, I recommend it for the great results it offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool allows me to customize the messages for each social media account, we were also able to manage several social media accounts from one place, it gives me a clear way to see all my recent publications on different platforms, also the analysis system tells you which one It is the greatest success of your publications, it also allows you to see the general response and performance of your publications from the various platforms, it saves us a lot of time and dedicates it to other things within your workplace, it is easy to use and simplifies programming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital marketing director
What do you like best?

Buffer is an excellent product that can help you a lot even if you don't believe it and more for the marketing team as they are in charge of being aware of where and on which platform or how it will be published. With this product in our organization, we can realize in a very simple way that buffer makes it possible to automate all posts on all social networks, whether LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or any other social network, and one of its great features is that you can also use it for a trial period free of charge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With this product, we have no complaint of any sort because it is perfect because we managed to use their test mode before completely implementing it, which is perfect because it made us check how useful this product is because it served us a lot and the time we have been using it has not disappointed us, rather we feel very happy with the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can say, as a professional, that this product is one of the best we have been able to find on the market, as it is very effective. So we can say that this product is in the right direction, which is why we can recommend it for implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before implementing this excellent product in our organization, we had to be very aware of what time and what time our brand's respective publications would have to be made, but with this product, we managed to automate the publications so that what is very perfect was done automatically on all our social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how you can post the same thing on multiple social media sites at the same time, while also being able to edit on each individual one also. Also being able to schedule when to do your posts and at what time makes things so convenient when you are posting social media as part of your job, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the big dislikes is how on some pictures I try to post on Instagram, depending if the picture size is different than the normal then it will not post so I have to do it manually on my phone on Instagram which is a pain. That is really my only dislike about Buffer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that you do what I did and take the time to learn the features and what it offers before trying to use it to post anything. Once you learn all the features and how you can use it to schedule months of social media and how to adjust the times of when they post, you will be using it to its full potential which is very worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to schedule so many posts for the weekend, when I do not work, so that they can be posted as usual and post at the times I want it to. This makes scheduling posts in advance so easy which is great for when I get busy and either have no time to post anything or if I just forget to post something. That way no matter what, something is being posted and keeping my work's social media up to date everyday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

I only recently stumbled across Buffer when I was having issues with Hootsuite. I discovered that Buffer allows you to have a free account with up to three social media sites connected to post things to. There's a queue you can add posts to, and you can also schedule posts throughout the day, which is what I use it for. As an intern for a book publicity company, my job is to share the book tour posts from each blog that posts to social media, namely Facebook and Twitter. Buffer makes it easy to schedule each tour post each day. I also use Buffer to share posts to my own personal Instagram so I don't have to use my phone and the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I've found while using Buffer is that sometimes scheduled posts don't actually post. I may get an email stating a post had trouble going through, so I'll have to login and manually share the post. Other than that, though, I have no qualms with Buffer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an easy way to share posts from your blog or website to social media, Buffer is definitely the way to go. It's so easy to use, and it's convenient to set up. I'd recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Buffer saves me a lot of time. As a book blogger, I can use Buffer to instantly share bok related posts to my Instagram page without having to boot up my phone, open the app, open my email app, copy/paste from the email, etc. I can just copy/paste the info from my email directly into Buffer and share. Bam! Done. Easy-peasy. Buffer also saves me time when it comes to sharing posts to Twitter. As mentioned before, I intern for a book publicity company, and some days I have 20 posts I need to schedule to post to Twitter (and Facebook). Buffer makes it so much easier to schedule and share/auto-post. I don't have to go to Twitter and fuss with the site directly. Works for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote Office Management
What do you like best?

I like that you can schedule multiple platforms at once. You can select one platform to post on and content from that post will populate the other pages. You can select certain times of the day to schedule, select schedule next and the post will be automatically scheduled for that time. You can "post now." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes content does not autopopulate when creating a post, this has led to content being posted but not fully ready. Uploaded pictures do not always transfer if scheduling for multiple platforms at once. It may appear on the original platform but secondary you must double check to see if it was added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great to use for simple posting. For more complex posting may be difficult to view posts for all platforms at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eliminating the need to post on each individual platform. The ease of posting being all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I have been using buffer for last two years for scheduling posts on social media channels such as facebook and Instagram. This tool is quite easy to use. I can easily attach all my social media profiles with this tool and schedule posts on the best performing times on different social media channels. The analytics feature of this tool helps me to understand what kind of content is working for me on social media and what not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use this tool for publishing content on social media and I have faced no problems with this toom Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are seriously managing social media channels then this tool can help you a lot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool helps me to save a lot of time to schedule posts for my clients on social media and using this tool I can save a lot of time and provide in depth report to my clients. Using this tool, the engagement of my social media posts have increased Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Buffer is a tool everyone can use, but they are really perfect for small businesses. They offer many flexible plans but their free plan is still good as well as it offer 3 social accounts, 10 scheduled posts, 1 user.

The features I like best about Buffer is:

- Bit.ly or Branded Link Shortening.

- Support Twitter / FB Pages / Instagram / Pinterest

- Auto / Manual Posting Scheduling

- App for iOS/Android

- Their customer service was seriously fantastic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not an option to flag/tag comments automatically the user have to tag the comments manually in they are wishing to do comment moderation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you start to begin posting on your social media platform several times a week, it is important to make each post uniquely engaging and exciting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its definitely a useful app, that makes my social media schedule less complicated and more effective. I saw improvements up to 350% in traffic to my social media platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

Wonderful tool that allows you to program manually or automatically when you are going to make the publications. It allows you to keep a constant follow-up of your social networks, easily analyze the performance of all my publications on social networks. Buffer is a platform for the activation, management and control of social networks that allows you to connect or link to three profiles in its free or trial version, and the design of this tool is very basic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although the visualization of the tool is simple and practical, it does not allow labeling directly from the buffer. Upgrades are expensive and make it difficult to manage multiple accounts affordably. The mobile version is not as complete as the tablet version. Buffer is picky about the video files it takes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buffer helps us organize, schedule, and post to multiple networks in one go. It is simple software and any professional could use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is a great time manager and promotes the incorporation and dissemination of information in a simple way, it is very easy to use and does not require professional knowledge to get started. I can easily schedule posts on various platforms at the right time, I schedule regular updates on my organization's LinkedIn account. Also, you can manage some applications on the web or all if you pay for a version with more benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been using buffer for the last year or so to schedule posts on our social media accounts. It's simple to use and helps us understand how our content is doing through their great analytics tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to run into any issue with Buffer. It's been great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has eliminated the need to sign in to each of our social media profiles and post at each of them. All I have to do is make the post on Buffer, tell it where to post and at what time. That's it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Buffer is an outstanding partner in management and steady monitoring of social networks, what stands out most about buffers is that compared to other resources it can program multiple social networking accounts and due to its automated framework will not have to be testing if it has actually fulfilled its purpose. the buffer interface is among the easiest and features a language framework that extends the range as well as monthly fees are very open for all sectors not only for those related to market research or who work in constant areas of contact with web users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like the tool and it's pretty quick compared to other similar, so so so far I'm not upset about that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You don't need to be an expert to understand the method, and you don't need to worry about getting an internet connection every time each task is scheduled to run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What I like is that I don't have to be linked at that time so that the tool participates in the social networks I'm programming, and particularly because I currently only have one day to do all the ads I want for each corresponding day and the tool automatically does it, which means that it gives me a greater willingness of time to do other things corresponding to my work, something else remarkable is the monetarily accessible that is, since the monthly cost is quite accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Data Analyst
What do you like best?

Buffer has an automated feature to time posts on social media. It is an easy-to-use and extremely simple social media software, it has an automated function to time posts on social media. Buffer helps us manage and schedule our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no major problem with this software, one feature that I don't like is that the free version is very limited. There are no tools to monitor integral elements of social networks like hashtags. Also, Buffer's updated design has caused me some inconvenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very useful tool that allows you to have an active presence on social networks, I like that it is simple and uncomplicated, extraordinary for keeping numerous scenarios in one place, and simple to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Buffer offers an amazing and valuable item. Its interface is very easy and efficient to use. It is used for the review and collaboration of publications, to approve content based on the user level. It makes me keep my social network on track, prepare and not have to stress or struggle a minute ago, it has helped us monitor social listening. It encourages me to stay on track with my social media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversion Copywriter for B2B Tech Companies
What do you like best?

Buffer's simple Social Media Scheduling is my favorite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not like particularly is the analytics on the Free Version, it's not in-depth but I know when you have the paid version, all of my questions will be answered. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're starting out in Social Media Post Automation, Buffer is a great tool that helps you Automate your posts. The biggest positive point is they have a Free Version!

So what are you waiting for? Never miss a great Engagement on your favorite Social Media Platforms, automate your Posts and save a lot of time doing Social Media Marketing or Management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Automation because as for everyone who uses Social Media for your Business or for your Clients, one drag is the Timezone difference.

If you're not within the Timezone of your Target Market, or you're not within the Timezone of your Clients, expect to see a low awareness, reach and engagement.

Buffer can help you with this, they have an inbuilt Timezone scheduler, just edit your Settings and you're good to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is a tool that allows you to keep track of your social networks, it is well organized and very efficient, I can track the performance of your content and manage all your accounts easily, the analysis function allows us to know how our publications are going in Social networks also allow me to see text and images for each publication, I can also perform participation statistics, its interface is very easy and efficient, it also offers URL shortening, it also allows creating visually incredible graphics to share on social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything wrong with the platform, it is an ideal way to schedule your publications on any social network without any problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very easy to implement programming tool, ideal for programming on multiple platforms quickly and safely, I recommend using Buffer with great confidence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool that is so simple to use saves us a lot of time in scheduling daily publications, it also allows me to schedule different publications on social networks in advance, it allows me to know how my publications are performing on social networks, I can also manage several different accounts from one place, it also saves time to focus on different tasks, it is incredibly good and easy to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Project Manager
What do you like best?

Buffer is a software that will work very well for professionals in the field of digital media or others who need to communicate with various users at the internet level as the purpose of this tool is to program all their publications on social networks directly from this same platform and visualize them. Currently, Buffer allows you to connect or link to three profiles in its free or trial version and already for packages that allow you to link to more social networks you need a subscription plan that ranges from about $15 to about $100 a month Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's no tool feature I don't like, it's pretty easy to use and it comes with a completely free trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a simple software and any professional could use it, at a monthly cost that is quite affordable compared to other similar applications, so I can recommend it to any professional who wants to keep up to date with their social networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I schedule regular updates on my organization's LinkedIn account, as my working hours do not allow me to stay in touch with our employees and followers at nighttime, so I also schedule the publications for changes that I can not be related to and automatically the app shares the details that it leaves scheduled on the selected networks, which is essentially a great benefit when maintaining social network accounts because it decreases the time spent on them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am using a buffer to schedule social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms. The interface of this tool is excellent and I can easily connect my social media profiles and easily schedule all my social media posts months in advance. Also, I can easily analyze the performance of all my social media posts. Moreover, I can directly schedule posts on Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool is good and I did not face any problems using this tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple and effective social media scheduling app then it is the best app Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using this tool, I can easily schedule posts across several platforms at right time that helps me to increase the engagement rate and also helps me to save a lot of time that earlier would go into individually login and scheduling the posts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Buffer is very easy to use without lack of technical knowledge, being a flexible platform, for all the newly-acquainted users who reside in these facilities of social media management, highly intuitive, including that its prices are compartmentalized for everything, or better said for parts that are used as interactive analysis for community administration, that some company, proceed to create, without excluding that what I love the most about this software is its constant updating of functions, for modernization, in each of its relevant tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the social networks with which this software works, to promote the different needs for which some user wants to use Buffer, we can mention that its tools on this platform are not fully available, since it presents considerable flaws, due to the fact that it does not share compatible links, like the rest of the servers, where an imminent number of different users are concentrated, which is a problem, since however, at this level, there are numerous future powerful clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended for organizations that are known mostly for their work, established in commercial sales, through the web, Buffer offers a quite varied system, for their constant publications, since it acquires in its design a link with multiple social network applications, to significantly promote the online movement of all the products that it suggests in sales, including these economic operations, and in particular for users loyal to its platform and production, since most of its tools are totally powerful, for unique and successful work, at its finest, income containment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it to a great extent in our company, for the efficient programming of social networks at work, since we are mainly dedicated to electronic commerce, this software promotes better marketing fluency, through these means, or web applications and mobile, so that multiple users who are not from our platform, can view each of the products that we have as we are dedicated, in order to acquire a greater flow in the operators that arrive at the organization's website, and obviously a considerable set of income generated, all due to this highly possibility and useful management system, for us as a company based on digital commerce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.