Calbot

5.0

Calbot allows users to control their Google or Microsoft calendar directly from Slack.

Work for Calbot?

Learning about Calbot?

Calbot Reviews

Showing 1 Calbot review
Calbot review by Tonia N.
Tonia N.

"Event scheduling and reminder made easier."

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of Calbot. Setting up schedules in my calender is as simple as sending an email to ad@calbot.me and my schedule is updated immediately. I am also able to ask Calbot to remind me about my schedule for the day by simply sending +remind and sending an email to add@calbot.me . Calbot makes me feel trendy .

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Maybe I dislike that I didnt know about this program way earlier than I did. Only began using it in February.

I make use of Calbat to schedule my plans for the week ,without the need to constantly copy schedules from my email to my Calender.I simply send a message to Calbat and my schedule gets updated automatically. This is especially helpful since most of my schedule informations are communicated to me via email ,and I just simply forward it to my Calbot.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Calbot

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

Learning about Calbot?

* We monitor all Calbot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.