Doodle Reviews & Product Details

What is Doodle?

Doodle simplifies scheduling The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster

Doodle Screenshots

Doodle Reviews

1-25 of 1856 total Doodle reviews
Most Recent Doodle Video Review
Ejecutico de Ventas

"Planning events and meetings in a simple way!"

What do you like best?

I love this tool because it allows you to organize and plan each event at the corporate level as delivery of monthly and annual sales reports, corporate meetings and organizational events in an easy and dynamic way, this tool is very useful especially for the workload that daily is a way to agree on the choice of schedules and dates adjusted to the availability of time of the worker, obtaining a greater influx in each event to be performed, works as a survey can plan each activity efficiently saving time In calls to consult among workers, with Doodle the planning of events is more fluid and efficient, its sending is through email allowing selecting the location, time and date of attendance selecting the one that has been voted the most, sending the option later definitive for the activity, it is a practical tool.

What do you dislike?

Its interface is very easy adjusted to the email Gmail, works without problems is safe and reliable, I have no complaints or problems to say about this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software to companies that have more than ten employees because it allows you to organize events and activities easily and quickly.

Organize events and meetings without loss of time and with greater affluence, saving unnecessary expenses in calls to agree with each of the parties, planning events in an efficient and organized way, guarantees a greater number of assistance, offers a variety of options face-to-face or through video conferences, which guarantees greater reception.

Corredor de seguros

" A software made for the integration of the work team. "

What do you like best?

When I talk about Doodle in my work, all my co-workers come to the same conclusion, Doodle is a software that has helped in the integration of all our work team. Doodle has facilitated the free fulfillment of two functions in my work; on the one hand, Doodle has an option to make work schedules, which allow me to schedule meetings, collective activities, delivery of reports, attention to our clients and other functions inherent to my work; on the other hand, Doodle allows me to make these work schedules through easy surveys that I can apply to my coworkers, defining in these surveys the days of meetings or delivery of reports that we must do. This software is very easy to use and does not require deep computer knowledge to use the software comfortably; likewise, its technical support is one of the most attentive I have been able to use, and these are sufficient reasons to use Doodle in my work.

What do you dislike?

Although the software is very basic, its tools are very useful and necessary, making me feel comfortable while I use them in my work. Leaving aside the basics of this software, I can assure you that Doodle has the most efficient set of tools I have ever been able to use, and many of them are comparable to other renowned software. Motivated by my experience using this software in my work, I must conclude that this software is very efficient and has no apparent flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software has many uses, however, from my experience as a user of Doodle I recommend it because this software has considerably enhanced my collective work. Thanks to this software I can assure that our work team is one of the most complete and integrated in the company where I work. I recommend that you use this software in your company and enjoy all its benefits.

With Doodle I have been able to improve many of my skills and abilities for the development of integrative work, since both I and my co-workers have experienced great advances in teamwork, and the results of our research have had notable improvements.

Consejero Delegado
(10,001+ employees)

"Improve the organization of your work activities with Doodle."

What do you like best?

Doodle is one of my favorite softwares to use in my work, its functions are of extreme necessity for me since its option to design schedules allows me to add and organize all the work activities that I have to do in a month of work. This software has a system that allows you to remind yourself of these activities, and this I use a lot to organize my work activities. In addition to this I can make a list of people linked to these activities and keep everyone informed of our work schedule. Added to this, Doodle has an exceptional tool that allows you to make surveys to the different users that you add, this is ideal to fix the days of the activities that we are going to make and the meetings to execute.

What do you dislike?

Doodle should add more interactive elements to its questionnaires and surveys. While this software is quite useful to me, I think it can be more interactive because sometimes I find the software a bit boring and monotonous.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A software that has as main feature to help the organization of your work calendar. With Doodle and its functions you will greatly improve the registration and compliance of the activities you have to perform in your work and for this reason I highly recommend it.

In spite of the negative impressions mentioned above, this software is very useful to me, since I can use its options to improve the way I structure my work activities in different periods of time, achieving with this a great organizational capacity that is necessary to fulfill to the letter my work goals. With Doodle I have improved the way I manage my time and my work activities without diminishing my performance.

Asistente Administrativo

"Schedule your meetings and activities with this software."

What do you like best?

Doodle is a software wonder. It has a very colorful and easy to manipulate interface that allows you to conduct surveys associated with the needs of your company, schedule activities and meetings with your co-workers, allows you to organize your own profile and add those involved in the activities to develop so they also receive reminders, and also so they can add observations and points to discuss in meetings. Doodle is a software that reinforces the collaborative aspect and this is very valuable to me because, to ensure my growth as a worker in the company where I work, it is necessary a software that promotes the organization of my activities, and Doodle is my great solution to achieve this.

What do you dislike?

The options I use on Doodle are few, but each one of them is very well designed and allow me to efficiently complete the work activities I propose. This software is a support that has very well qualified and useful options.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have problems to organize your work activities and to organize your meetings I recommend you to use this software. Doodle is a platform with tools capable enough to help you easily and quickly organize your work obligations.

This software has strengthened one of the most important values for me, and this is the order. With this software I have managed to organize my work to a level never seen before. Now with my activities, schedules and meetings organized thanks to Doodle, I have better work products and I feel quite comfortable.

Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
(10,001+ employees)

"A fairly comprehensive software and easy to use"

What do you like best?

When I started using Doodle in my work, I was able to discover the potential of this software, since it is multipurpose. With Doodle you can generate a calendar where you can include meetings, activities to develop, surveys with those involved to define schedules of meetings, or heritage events that we develop in our work. In addition to this option, you can use Doodle to conduct surveys of the topics you want to survey for work purposes, this is very useful for me as I constantly do perception studies on the opinion of our customers.

What do you dislike?

According to my needs using this software, I can add here that I feel very comfortable with each of the options that Doodle offers me. I feel very comfortable with the options of making calendars and doing surveys. Doodle is my ally at work and an essential software for the fulfillment of my jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All the workers who have strong work agendas, full of obligations and tasks, should use a software like Doodle, since it will allow you to organize each one of your obligations, whether they are activities to be carried out, team meetings, or any other activity that you must carry out. This benefit can be complemented with the creation and application of surveys that you can do from Doodle.

This software has given me two values that, for me, are fundamental to have a good work rhythm; these values are the organization of my work schedule and the elaboration and application of surveys to our users. These two elements have made my working career take off at levels I would never have imagined. Using Doodle in my work makes me a very competent professional.

Program Assistant

"Makes scheduling group meetings easy!"

What do you like best?

Scheduling via Doodle is so much better than going back and forth in a group email chain. The date selection tool is easy to use. You can select as many dates/times as you like and then send the attendees a link to the survey. My favorite feature is that respondents can select dates they can attend *and* dates they can make work if absolutely necessary, which really helps when trying to coordinate schedules among a large group.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really disliked anything.

We schedule a lot of meetings in our organization with external partners, members, and other orgs. This is SO MUCH EASIER than being the single point person to gather folks' availability and figure out when people are able to meet. Respondents can even go back and change their answers if needed, as their availability changes. The paid version is worth removing the ads and having the extra features (like the yes/no/maybe response and survey deadlines).

Associate
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easily accessible and user-friendly scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

Doodle makes scheduling so simple, easy, and seamless. It can be a HUGE pain trying to schedule meetings or events with external partners who do not share our internal calendar system. I really enjoy that it allows us to capture time slots that may carry over in to the next day as some of our meetings are 1.5 or 2.5 days. Its extremely adaptable and has many new features which include Slack which I haven't used yet but I'm sure integrating those would be exceptional!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can say there's nothing I dislike about Doodle. It does exactly what it says it will and can do and n never fails for collaboration to find the perfect date or time for meetings, events, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For any one considering using Doodle, I say do it! There is truly nothing to lose and everything to gain. It is a definitely life saver especially for those in administrative and coordination roles within an organization. Gone are the days where you send a mass email for availability and have to sort through each person to figure out the best time. Doodle does all the work for you!

Our company plans large convenings, frequent meetings, and other events with external partners, which can be a real hassle with everyone's busy schedules and many competing priorities. We've used this for the past 3 years to keep our advisory board on the same page regarding availability for meetings.

Sales Manager
Insurance
(10,001+ employees)

"Doodle makes magic by managing meeting schedules"

What do you like best?

I use it to schedule meetings with the various teams that I with. You can easily schedule a meeting with multiple people without having to send several messages back and forth.

What do you dislike?

Have to fill each day individually, cannot say I am available every day from so and so time and a little high cost for the business user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Doodle made scheduling office hours. At work, it has made scheduling meetings simpler.No need of an account to sign-in. Can just write the name and fill values. Ability to control who sees another person's availability.

Doodle is a good tool for scheduling meetings and finding acceptable common times to meet. It allows each invitee to select from times offered that will best meet their schedule options. When I see the design and main aim of the app, I was so surprised in a positive term. Because you can create your own to do list, and share it with the people who might be involved. The most surprising part was the deadline part, which you can put their deadline to the things to do, and can vote over there.

Arquitecto
(10,001+ employees)

"A software to organize my appointments and business meetings"

What do you like best?

In my job it is extremely important to have control of time, how I invest it, and to be as efficient and productive as possible, and Doodle is the best software I have used to achieve this. Doodle is software that allows me to schedule meetings and work appointments very easily and quickly. But not only has this function, since Doodle has one of the most competitive tools to develop online surveys in the market, these online surveys I use them a lot in my work because I can export them to pdf or Excel format, and thus be able to add them in my work reports.

What do you dislike?

I have had the opportunity to use this software and all the tools it offers me, and, from your online surveys, to the use of the calendar to schedule my business meetings, are impeccable, and without any weakness I should mention here. This software is very complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Doodle is a software that I highly recommend because it allows you to organize your work and personal activities to do them in the time you expect, you can also use the best online survey system that I could use in my career. A software that has many benefits that will make your job performance is the best

One of the most important values that I keep day to day in my work is the organization of my activities in order to meet the goals that I set, and Doodle makes all this a reality. Doodle has made me a more dedicated, fulfilling and responsible worker, fundamental values for my job growth.

Marketing Staff

"Doodle is a great application"

What do you like best?

When I use the doodle especially with my co-workers I feel so comfortable because it's easy to share the things to do. I start to use this app in very recent time, great for running workshops and sales meetings where we have delegates from Europe.simple to use and set up and helps us plan workshops around delegates and stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

The only con I'd say is a direct integration from Google Calendar. There is one the other way around (getting to doodle.com and logging in), but in a company that's using Gsuite an automatic feature that would suggest timeslots when none of the people invited are busy, would be just perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No need for registration, very easy to use, continuous updates to ease the user experience. I especially like the feature of being able to select time options just by dragging the mouse on the calendar.

I start to use this app in very recent time. When I see the design and main aim of the app, I was so surprised in a positive term. Because you can create your own to do list, and share it with the people who might be involved. The most surprising part was the deadline part, which you can put their deadline to the things to do, and can vote over there.

Marketing Manager

"Not Ideal For Multiple Date Options"

What do you like best?

Doodle polls are very easy to set up, send, and respond to. The UI is intuitive and it doesn't take much to get up and running.

What do you dislike?

If you have multiple dates and times (for example, Mon-Wed any time between noon and 5pm) Doodle's UI creates an incredibly long horizontal scroll bar which is not intuitive to all users resulting in confusion and missed scheduling opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for limited availability or last minute meetings. If you have a large window for meeting time (a couple of days and/or multiple hour windows) it creates a confusing amount of options that participants often don't see. I have to include a screenshot of the horizontal scrollbar with each Doodle Poll schedule to remind my team and customers to include all of their availability, not just what shows up in the window.

Easy to use to schedule short meetings on short notice with limited availability.

Customer Service Specialist
Financial Services

"I can plan meetings without effort"

What do you like best?

Doodle makes it simple to receive and review the information and then work from there to secure a date. I love not having a messy email inbox to sort through anymore!

What do you dislike?

Doodle can be exported to Google Calendar, but it's less integrated than say, scheduling a meeting in Outlook. If you have an office that largely uses Gmail, I would certainly recommend Doodle.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Instead of going back and forth on an email chain, participants in Doodle can select the days/times that work for them for meetings, and you can view the results to pick which works for all (or most) participants!

What is not to love? This has made scheduling in our offices so much easier! Not only does a lot of our staff have different schedules, but we also work with a lot of clients and sponsors who also have different crazy schedules. It is SO much easier to send requests through Doodle than playing the whole game of emails-and having people replying back to the right person, and remembering everyone's availability.

Development Assistant
Performing Arts

"Free Verison of Doodle is all you Need"

What do you like best?

It's very simple and straight forward to use. If you ever need to plan a meeting with several people who are always busy, head to Doodle and create a poll for them to let you know what times work for them.

What do you dislike?

Because I use the free version of Doodle, there are a lot of ads. I really don't mind it but sometimes I mis-click. I don't have a need to use the paid version so I'll stick to the free version. There really isn't much that I dislike about Doodle.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you find yourself needing to schedule a meeting with a large group of individuals, definitely use Doodle. It's super easy to learn how to use and set up your desired dates and times. There's a shareable link feature and it doesn't matter what email a person has. Anyone who has a link can access it.

I'm solving that issue of having to work with people outside of our organization with busy and packed schedules. Since they are not in our organization, we don't have their Google calendars. Using Doodle let's them choose a time that's best for their schedule instead of having many email chains asking and guessing what times and days work for them.

Woodwind Sectional Coach
Music

"Essential scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

I don't know how we would ever get all of our board members in one room without Doodle. It is simple to use, works well across almost all devices and operating systems, doesn't have essential features blocked behind a paywall, and offers a good blend of customizability and automatic templates.

What do you dislike?

Highly specific polls with many options, i.e., when options fall on many different days and on different times each day, can be somewhat cumbersome to build in the free version, as each option must essentially be typed in separately. . Also, when participants are simply invited to polls rather than being sent a link via email, some of our team members have been known to miss the notifications and thus must be reminded to look for the poll.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Doodle seems to be one of the best free services available for scheduling. Also, we have had no issues whatsoever with using it across Android, Apple, Windows, or Mac operating systems or across different email platforms. It is possible that better options are available for purchase, but for those who only need to use a scheduling platform occasionally, Doodle certainly fits the bill.

Doodle has been an essential tool at our small arts nonprofit for scheduling rehearsals, board meetings, and concerts. We use it six to eight times per year, and it has significantly cut down on the long series of email exchanges that would otherwise be necessary for scheduling meetings.

Customer Service Representative
Consumer Goods

"Makes task scheduling easier"

What do you like best?

Great tool for project/program management, to choose a time to get together, I use it to plan meetings with team members, project collaborators, and external suppliers. It would be more useful if more people use it.

What do you dislike?

The process of setting up the times that you want others to select from is a little cumbersome and occasionally I've had to start over from the beginning, but it hasn't deterred me from using the software at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simplest but most convenient scheduling app. Convenient to use. I used the free version. It lacked some features but was sufficient for me to schedule my dissertation.

Super program. Makes scheduling so much easier. It's such a simple concept (and the UI is nice too). Just get everyone on your team or collaborative group to share their availability so you can pick the time that works best for everyone. I LOVE that this program also gives you the times in your own time zone if you are collaborating remotely. Huge time saver and a life saver.

(10,001+ employees)

"Doodle is favorite program to manage my meetings"

What do you like best?

It is important that the platform is easy to understand, there are times that you need to send a Doodle or a survey to different types of people and you do not know if they are used to using it, that's why I like it since anyone independent of their age can use it easily.

What do you dislike?

I think the weak point is in the mobile application, it is still a bit complicated to be able to respond to a Poll, it can be a little confusing, but only from the mobile application, is a point where you should pay more attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the tools you need at work, I think it is within the 5 best or most used, it is easy to manage schedules and meetings with Doodle, if you are a professional or a person with many tasks a day, this platform works very all right.

I use it a lot to organize my meetings and some collaborative tasks in which it is necessary to share a schedule, have improved a lot during this time.

Food & Beverages
(10,001+ employees)

"One of the best organizing teams and schedules"

What do you like best?

This web site permits massive (and small) teams to seek out the common free time among them to line a gathering time. it's therefore easy and makes gathering people's schedules and seeing those free spaces of your time that line up for everybody fast and simple. This has allowed Pine Tree State to line up conferences likewise as fill workplace shifts with employees as a result of I will see people's handiness with ease.

What do you dislike?

If you're eager to understand the provision of individuals throughout all forty hours of the work week, it takes tons of clicking to line up the poll. Specifically if there area unit bound times you wish to not embody within the poll, you can't click the "all-day" choice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend trying the service, since I think they provide a trial period with which you can enjoy all the features, but it is a very useful program for teams and individuals.

I have used Doodle to assemble committees along likewise as set up employees conferences. I additionally used it to assist schedule shifts for my workplace employees to insure that every hour was coated by a minimum of one person.

HR Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Doodle lets you manage meetings in a simple and orderly way"

What do you like best?

I love the simple and accessible way that is the platform. Assigning meetings and the option to send a survey is great. I really like it because it's easy and intuitive, it's easy to use, since it does not need a lot of technological talent to be able to navigate it. I would recommend it positively to someone who works in an agency or has many meetings to manage.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike much about it, except that there are announcements of square shape, if you hire the paid version you can get rid of that publicity. Apart from that, there are not many that I do not like, because I appreciate that it is a simple service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To avoid attempts to be unprofessional, or have to travel back and create another survey, be careful not to participate in certain surveys. It is often easy to accidentally choose AM once you really need PM.

It facilitates the organization of meetings. It saves me time as a result of the simple interface to align times and days of conferences.

Executive Office Manager
Consumer Goods

"Doodle Simple scheduling!!"

What do you like best?

I like Doodle for scheduling for clients and within the company. Honestly, have even used this to plan things with friends when life gets hectic. It's straightforward/user-friendly interface is my favorite part.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say I have no cons at this point. I have never had to even deal with customer service to resolve an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love how easy this makes it schedule something for multiple people. Simply picking a few dates and times and seeing the overlap of availability for your team makes it so much easier and faster to pick a time for a meeting. It’s is intuitive and very simple to use plus it gives an easy visualization.

This product is a superb addition for anyone wanting to ease out their programming issues through an accord vote. the benefit of results mental image is fantastic! I feel this could be employed by virtually each team member within the software system trade.

Sales executive

"Doodle to organize your meetings"

What do you like best?

The goal of Doodle is to make it easier for a group of people to choose a time to meet, be it a business meeting or a family dinner. In a minute, you can set up a survey to find a date and time for an event. When finished, the survey will be available online for your colleagues or friends to visit and vote. It's great that people responding to the survey do not need to register in a Doodle account to do so.

As people respond, Doodle records the results and tells you which date and time work best for everyone, or at least which option got the most votes. It is simple and fast. When you are selecting dates and times to offer as options for a survey, you can switch to a calendar view, which may not sound like something to write, but it's the little things that make Doodle so useful.

I like that Doodle is compatible with Google Calendar, iCloud, Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook.

What do you dislike?

I am in favor of getting rid of the unnecessary emails and online discussions about whether a particular time and date works for all the people you would like to see or put on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this simple application, it's worth a lot to obtain it and be part of its community of users.

I have used Doodle for years, and my biggest complaint is that it is not used by other people. . Doodle is an excellent productivity tool, and is a choice for anyone who wants to organize their meetings.

Internet

"I love Doodle."

What do you like best?

I use this product anytime I actually have to coordinate a gathering among the workplace and out of the workplace. Doodle is straightforward to use for all concerned and straightforward to line up, most of the time, counting on what percentage choices in days and times you're giving a party

What do you dislike?

The found out of multiple dates and times will generally be super arduous to use.I try and get a number of solid times and dates and not provide too several choices, as a result of it will get extremely clumsy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I solved the problem of scheduling in and out of the office. It is super easy to use and it is necessary. I usually get Doodle invitations still from colleagues to line up conferences.

Definitely, use Doodle if you're programming any quite appointment or meeting if you've got quite 3 staff or people. I would additionally use anytime I required to schedule a reoccurring appointment.

Associate Account Manager

"Scheduling Meetings and Outings Made East"

What do you like best?

Doodle is a great tool for assessing a large group's availability for meetings, outings, or other scheduled events. It allows you to propose different times, and collect lots of responses in order to eliminate back and forth. It has functionality to collect responses anonymously, so it can be good for scheduling interviews. It also easily summarizes peoples' availability once everyone has responded, so you can find an optimal time. Finally, the site is easy to use and the link to the survey is easily shareable. It has saved me a lot of time and back and forth when trying to assess feasibility of events.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of many things I dislike about doodle. The one improvement I would make is for people to be able to provide comments/propose new times on the doodle. Perhaps there could also be a way to confirm the selected time at the end of the process with all the people who have filled the doodle out.

The business problems include wrangling large groups of people and their fluctuating calendars in order to find a time that works best for everyone; constantly reaching out to confirm with people, and having a hard time visualizing availability in a clear way. The benefits include greater ease of scheduling, less time consuming reach out to get availability, and the ability to clearly visualize availability in order to find optimal pockets of time for everyone.

Client Service Associate
Non-Profit Organization Management
(10,001+ employees)

"transforms tedious scheduling into something fun"

What do you like best?

The design is so simple and easy, with one page to walk the user through each step of scheduling. I also like the colors and the ease of logging into the account! The details are always there, such as different time zones and there is immense flexibility in determining the dates and times that we can offer, allowing us to custom tailor different meeting options for different groups.

What do you dislike?

Would appreciate it if it were be easier to change and view time zones, as often participants for the meetings I schedule are scattered across the globe. Selecting multiple options could also be easier, instead of needing to type in dozens and dozens of time slots individually. An option to highlight and/or group select times would be immensely helpful.

Doodle solve all of my problems when it comes to scheduling external groups who are volunteering at nonprofit organizations. These users are giving of their time, so we want to make scheduling as easy as possible. And Doodle really helps with that!

Technical Consultant

"Fantastic Collaborative Scheduling Tool"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of using Doodle, even if other people don't have a Doodle account. You are able to easily set up endless time options that everyone will see, and the best part is that other users who are selecting their availability can see how many other people are available and can use that information to best select a date for everyone! Especially when you're scheduling last minute team meetings, Doodle is the perfect solution to let everyone seethe schedule and pick a time accordingly. I love Doodle!

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across any glaring issues with Doodle, actually, although I'm excited to begin trying out their new features like the 1:1 scheduling or survey features that I haven't used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Doodle is an amazing tool for scheduling many people across a team. It's easy to use, and users don't even have to have a Doodle account to answer a scheduling inquiry. I use this tool to schedule meetings for my sub-team on our school's advertising and marketing team and it is very easy to coordinate across many different students' busy schedules. We all use doodle to schedule anything, from meetings to fun dinner plans and we love it so if you're on the fence, I totally recommend Doodle! It's the best product for scheduling!

While we're not necessarily solving business problems, Doodle is a fantastic tool for collaborating within a team, or even across multiple teams.