4.4 out of 5
(1,840)
Do you work for Doodle?

Doodle Reviews & Product Details

What is Doodle?

Doodle simplifies scheduling The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster

Doodle Screenshots

Doodle Reviews

1-50 of 1839 total Doodle reviews

Doodle Reviews

1-50 of 1839 total Doodle reviews
Doodle review by Melodee T.
Associate
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easily accessible and user-friendly scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

Doodle makes scheduling so simple, easy, and seamless. It can be a HUGE pain trying to schedule meetings or events with external partners who do not share our internal calendar system. I really enjoy that it allows us to capture time slots that may carry over in to the next day as some of our meetings are 1.5 or 2.5 days. Its extremely adaptable and has many new features which include Slack which I haven't used yet but I'm sure integrating those would be exceptional!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can say there's nothing I dislike about Doodle. It does exactly what it says it will and can do and n never fails for collaboration to find the perfect date or time for meetings, events, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For any one considering using Doodle, I say do it! There is truly nothing to lose and everything to gain. It is a definitely life saver especially for those in administrative and coordination roles within an organization. Gone are the days where you send a mass email for availability and have to sort through each person to figure out the best time. Doodle does all the work for you!

Our company plans large convenings, frequent meetings, and other events with external partners, which can be a real hassle with everyone's busy schedules and many competing priorities. We've used this for the past 3 years to keep our advisory board on the same page regarding availability for meetings.

Doodle review by Patrick O.
Sales Manager
Insurance
(10,001+ employees)

"Doodle makes magic by managing meeting schedules"

What do you like best?

I use it to schedule meetings with the various teams that I with. You can easily schedule a meeting with multiple people without having to send several messages back and forth.

What do you dislike?

Have to fill each day individually, cannot say I am available every day from so and so time and a little high cost for the business user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle made scheduling office hours. At work, it has made scheduling meetings simpler.No need of an account to sign-in. Can just write the name and fill values. Ability to control who sees another person's availability.

Doodle is a good tool for scheduling meetings and finding acceptable common times to meet. It allows each invitee to select from times offered that will best meet their schedule options. When I see the design and main aim of the app, I was so surprised in a positive term. Because you can create your own to do list, and share it with the people who might be involved. The most surprising part was the deadline part, which you can put their deadline to the things to do, and can vote over there.

Doodle review by Dinora R.
Arquitecto
(10,001+ employees)

"A software to organize my appointments and business meetings"

What do you like best?

In my job it is extremely important to have control of time, how I invest it, and to be as efficient and productive as possible, and Doodle is the best software I have used to achieve this. Doodle is software that allows me to schedule meetings and work appointments very easily and quickly. But not only has this function, since Doodle has one of the most competitive tools to develop online surveys in the market, these online surveys I use them a lot in my work because I can export them to pdf or Excel format, and thus be able to add them in my work reports.

What do you dislike?

I have had the opportunity to use this software and all the tools it offers me, and, from your online surveys, to the use of the calendar to schedule my business meetings, are impeccable, and without any weakness I should mention here. This software is very complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is a software that I highly recommend because it allows you to organize your work and personal activities to do them in the time you expect, you can also use the best online survey system that I could use in my career. A software that has many benefits that will make your job performance is the best

One of the most important values that I keep day to day in my work is the organization of my activities in order to meet the goals that I set, and Doodle makes all this a reality. Doodle has made me a more dedicated, fulfilling and responsible worker, fundamental values for my job growth.

Doodle review by Jhon B.
Marketing Staff

"Doodle is a great application"

What do you like best?

When I use the doodle especially with my co-workers I feel so comfortable because it's easy to share the things to do. I start to use this app in very recent time, great for running workshops and sales meetings where we have delegates from Europe.simple to use and set up and helps us plan workshops around delegates and stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

The only con I'd say is a direct integration from Google Calendar. There is one the other way around (getting to doodle.com and logging in), but in a company that's using Gsuite an automatic feature that would suggest timeslots when none of the people invited are busy, would be just perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No need for registration, very easy to use, continuous updates to ease the user experience. I especially like the feature of being able to select time options just by dragging the mouse on the calendar.

I start to use this app in very recent time. When I see the design and main aim of the app, I was so surprised in a positive term. Because you can create your own to do list, and share it with the people who might be involved. The most surprising part was the deadline part, which you can put their deadline to the things to do, and can vote over there.

Doodle review by Jay H.
Marketing Manager

"Not Ideal For Multiple Date Options"

What do you like best?

Doodle polls are very easy to set up, send, and respond to. The UI is intuitive and it doesn't take much to get up and running.

What do you dislike?

If you have multiple dates and times (for example, Mon-Wed any time between noon and 5pm) Doodle's UI creates an incredibly long horizontal scroll bar which is not intuitive to all users resulting in confusion and missed scheduling opportunities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for limited availability or last minute meetings. If you have a large window for meeting time (a couple of days and/or multiple hour windows) it creates a confusing amount of options that participants often don't see. I have to include a screenshot of the horizontal scrollbar with each Doodle Poll schedule to remind my team and customers to include all of their availability, not just what shows up in the window.

Easy to use to schedule short meetings on short notice with limited availability.

Doodle review by Shayla D.
Customer Service Specialist
Financial Services

"I can plan meetings without effort"

What do you like best?

Doodle makes it simple to receive and review the information and then work from there to secure a date. I love not having a messy email inbox to sort through anymore!

What do you dislike?

Doodle can be exported to Google Calendar, but it's less integrated than say, scheduling a meeting in Outlook. If you have an office that largely uses Gmail, I would certainly recommend Doodle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Instead of going back and forth on an email chain, participants in Doodle can select the days/times that work for them for meetings, and you can view the results to pick which works for all (or most) participants!

What is not to love? This has made scheduling in our offices so much easier! Not only does a lot of our staff have different schedules, but we also work with a lot of clients and sponsors who also have different crazy schedules. It is SO much easier to send requests through Doodle than playing the whole game of emails-and having people replying back to the right person, and remembering everyone's availability.

Doodle review by Joanne B.
Development Assistant
Performing Arts

"Free Verison of Doodle is all you Need"

What do you like best?

It's very simple and straight forward to use. If you ever need to plan a meeting with several people who are always busy, head to Doodle and create a poll for them to let you know what times work for them.

What do you dislike?

Because I use the free version of Doodle, there are a lot of ads. I really don't mind it but sometimes I mis-click. I don't have a need to use the paid version so I'll stick to the free version. There really isn't much that I dislike about Doodle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find yourself needing to schedule a meeting with a large group of individuals, definitely use Doodle. It's super easy to learn how to use and set up your desired dates and times. There's a shareable link feature and it doesn't matter what email a person has. Anyone who has a link can access it.

I'm solving that issue of having to work with people outside of our organization with busy and packed schedules. Since they are not in our organization, we don't have their Google calendars. Using Doodle let's them choose a time that's best for their schedule instead of having many email chains asking and guessing what times and days work for them.

Doodle review by Emily C.
Woodwind Sectional Coach
Music

"Essential scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

I don't know how we would ever get all of our board members in one room without Doodle. It is simple to use, works well across almost all devices and operating systems, doesn't have essential features blocked behind a paywall, and offers a good blend of customizability and automatic templates.

What do you dislike?

Highly specific polls with many options, i.e., when options fall on many different days and on different times each day, can be somewhat cumbersome to build in the free version, as each option must essentially be typed in separately. . Also, when participants are simply invited to polls rather than being sent a link via email, some of our team members have been known to miss the notifications and thus must be reminded to look for the poll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle seems to be one of the best free services available for scheduling. Also, we have had no issues whatsoever with using it across Android, Apple, Windows, or Mac operating systems or across different email platforms. It is possible that better options are available for purchase, but for those who only need to use a scheduling platform occasionally, Doodle certainly fits the bill.

Doodle has been an essential tool at our small arts nonprofit for scheduling rehearsals, board meetings, and concerts. We use it six to eight times per year, and it has significantly cut down on the long series of email exchanges that would otherwise be necessary for scheduling meetings.

Doodle review by Krishna L.
Customer Service Representative
Consumer Goods

"Makes task scheduling easier"

What do you like best?

Great tool for project/program management, to choose a time to get together, I use it to plan meetings with team members, project collaborators, and external suppliers. It would be more useful if more people use it.

What do you dislike?

The process of setting up the times that you want others to select from is a little cumbersome and occasionally I've had to start over from the beginning, but it hasn't deterred me from using the software at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simplest but most convenient scheduling app. Convenient to use. I used the free version. It lacked some features but was sufficient for me to schedule my dissertation.

Super program. Makes scheduling so much easier. It's such a simple concept (and the UI is nice too). Just get everyone on your team or collaborative group to share their availability so you can pick the time that works best for everyone. I LOVE that this program also gives you the times in your own time zone if you are collaborating remotely. Huge time saver and a life saver.

Doodle review by Lisa M. B.
(10,001+ employees)

"Doodle is favorite program to manage my meetings"

What do you like best?

It is important that the platform is easy to understand, there are times that you need to send a Doodle or a survey to different types of people and you do not know if they are used to using it, that's why I like it since anyone independent of their age can use it easily.

What do you dislike?

I think the weak point is in the mobile application, it is still a bit complicated to be able to respond to a Poll, it can be a little confusing, but only from the mobile application, is a point where you should pay more attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the tools you need at work, I think it is within the 5 best or most used, it is easy to manage schedules and meetings with Doodle, if you are a professional or a person with many tasks a day, this platform works very all right.

I use it a lot to organize my meetings and some collaborative tasks in which it is necessary to share a schedule, have improved a lot during this time.

Doodle review by Janice R. B.
Food & Beverages
(10,001+ employees)

"One of the best organizing teams and schedules"

What do you like best?

This web site permits massive (and small) teams to seek out the common free time among them to line a gathering time. it's therefore easy and makes gathering people's schedules and seeing those free spaces of your time that line up for everybody fast and simple. This has allowed Pine Tree State to line up conferences likewise as fill workplace shifts with employees as a result of I will see people's handiness with ease.

What do you dislike?

If you're eager to understand the provision of individuals throughout all forty hours of the work week, it takes tons of clicking to line up the poll. Specifically if there area unit bound times you wish to not embody within the poll, you can't click the "all-day" choice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying the service, since I think they provide a trial period with which you can enjoy all the features, but it is a very useful program for teams and individuals.

I have used Doodle to assemble committees along likewise as set up employees conferences. I additionally used it to assist schedule shifts for my workplace employees to insure that every hour was coated by a minimum of one person.

Doodle review by Emily A. P.
HR Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Doodle lets you manage meetings in a simple and orderly way"

What do you like best?

I love the simple and accessible way that is the platform. Assigning meetings and the option to send a survey is great. I really like it because it's easy and intuitive, it's easy to use, since it does not need a lot of technological talent to be able to navigate it. I would recommend it positively to someone who works in an agency or has many meetings to manage.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike much about it, except that there are announcements of square shape, if you hire the paid version you can get rid of that publicity. Apart from that, there are not many that I do not like, because I appreciate that it is a simple service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To avoid attempts to be unprofessional, or have to travel back and create another survey, be careful not to participate in certain surveys. It is often easy to accidentally choose AM once you really need PM.

It facilitates the organization of meetings. It saves me time as a result of the simple interface to align times and days of conferences.

Doodle review by Bruce M. T.
Executive Office Manager

"Doodle Simple scheduling!!"

What do you like best?

I like Doodle for scheduling for clients and within the company. Honestly, have even used this to plan things with friends when life gets hectic. It's straightforward/user-friendly interface is my favorite part.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say I have no cons at this point. I have never had to even deal with customer service to resolve an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love how easy this makes it schedule something for multiple people. Simply picking a few dates and times and seeing the overlap of availability for your team makes it so much easier and faster to pick a time for a meeting. It’s is intuitive and very simple to use plus it gives an easy visualization.

This product is a superb addition for anyone wanting to ease out their programming issues through an accord vote. the benefit of results mental image is fantastic! I feel this could be employed by virtually each team member within the software system trade.

Doodle review by Fabiana T.
Sales executive

"Doodle to organize your meetings"

What do you like best?

The goal of Doodle is to make it easier for a group of people to choose a time to meet, be it a business meeting or a family dinner. In a minute, you can set up a survey to find a date and time for an event. When finished, the survey will be available online for your colleagues or friends to visit and vote. It's great that people responding to the survey do not need to register in a Doodle account to do so.

As people respond, Doodle records the results and tells you which date and time work best for everyone, or at least which option got the most votes. It is simple and fast. When you are selecting dates and times to offer as options for a survey, you can switch to a calendar view, which may not sound like something to write, but it's the little things that make Doodle so useful.

I like that Doodle is compatible with Google Calendar, iCloud, Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook.

What do you dislike?

I am in favor of getting rid of the unnecessary emails and online discussions about whether a particular time and date works for all the people you would like to see or put on the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this simple application, it's worth a lot to obtain it and be part of its community of users.

I have used Doodle for years, and my biggest complaint is that it is not used by other people. . Doodle is an excellent productivity tool, and is a choice for anyone who wants to organize their meetings.

Doodle review by Gladys C. A.
Internet

"I love Doodle."

What do you like best?

I use this product anytime I actually have to coordinate a gathering among the workplace and out of the workplace. Doodle is straightforward to use for all concerned and straightforward to line up, most of the time, counting on what percentage choices in days and times you're giving a party

What do you dislike?

The found out of multiple dates and times will generally be super arduous to use.I try and get a number of solid times and dates and not provide too several choices, as a result of it will get extremely clumsy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I solved the problem of scheduling in and out of the office. It is super easy to use and it is necessary. I usually get Doodle invitations still from colleagues to line up conferences.

Definitely, use Doodle if you're programming any quite appointment or meeting if you've got quite 3 staff or people. I would additionally use anytime I required to schedule a reoccurring appointment.

Doodle review by Connor Y.
Associate Account Manager

"Scheduling Meetings and Outings Made East"

What do you like best?

Doodle is a great tool for assessing a large group's availability for meetings, outings, or other scheduled events. It allows you to propose different times, and collect lots of responses in order to eliminate back and forth. It has functionality to collect responses anonymously, so it can be good for scheduling interviews. It also easily summarizes peoples' availability once everyone has responded, so you can find an optimal time. Finally, the site is easy to use and the link to the survey is easily shareable. It has saved me a lot of time and back and forth when trying to assess feasibility of events.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of many things I dislike about doodle. The one improvement I would make is for people to be able to provide comments/propose new times on the doodle. Perhaps there could also be a way to confirm the selected time at the end of the process with all the people who have filled the doodle out.

The business problems include wrangling large groups of people and their fluctuating calendars in order to find a time that works best for everyone; constantly reaching out to confirm with people, and having a hard time visualizing availability in a clear way. The benefits include greater ease of scheduling, less time consuming reach out to get availability, and the ability to clearly visualize availability in order to find optimal pockets of time for everyone.

Doodle review by Lieve B.
Client Service Associate
Non-Profit Organization Management
(10,001+ employees)

"transforms tedious scheduling into something fun"

What do you like best?

The design is so simple and easy, with one page to walk the user through each step of scheduling. I also like the colors and the ease of logging into the account! The details are always there, such as different time zones and there is immense flexibility in determining the dates and times that we can offer, allowing us to custom tailor different meeting options for different groups.

What do you dislike?

Would appreciate it if it were be easier to change and view time zones, as often participants for the meetings I schedule are scattered across the globe. Selecting multiple options could also be easier, instead of needing to type in dozens and dozens of time slots individually. An option to highlight and/or group select times would be immensely helpful.

Doodle solve all of my problems when it comes to scheduling external groups who are volunteering at nonprofit organizations. These users are giving of their time, so we want to make scheduling as easy as possible. And Doodle really helps with that!

Doodle review by hannah c.
Technical Consultant

"Fantastic Collaborative Scheduling Tool"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of using Doodle, even if other people don't have a Doodle account. You are able to easily set up endless time options that everyone will see, and the best part is that other users who are selecting their availability can see how many other people are available and can use that information to best select a date for everyone! Especially when you're scheduling last minute team meetings, Doodle is the perfect solution to let everyone seethe schedule and pick a time accordingly. I love Doodle!

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across any glaring issues with Doodle, actually, although I'm excited to begin trying out their new features like the 1:1 scheduling or survey features that I haven't used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Doodle is an amazing tool for scheduling many people across a team. It's easy to use, and users don't even have to have a Doodle account to answer a scheduling inquiry. I use this tool to schedule meetings for my sub-team on our school's advertising and marketing team and it is very easy to coordinate across many different students' busy schedules. We all use doodle to schedule anything, from meetings to fun dinner plans and we love it so if you're on the fence, I totally recommend Doodle! It's the best product for scheduling!

While we're not necessarily solving business problems, Doodle is a fantastic tool for collaborating within a team, or even across multiple teams.

Doodle review by Kenna C.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Higher Education

"Very helpful and helps keep everyone organized."

What do you like best?

It's quick, easy, and organized. It saves the headache of trying to schedule and organize large groups of people. I especially like the option that users can say whether or not they are available at a certain time but if it may not be desirable. You can email out the link, which is easy for distribution.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to navigate at times - especially when trying to set up the times. It took me a few tries to figure out how to set certain times instead of having it set for all day. It may be helpful to be able to set higher priority opinions (i.e. the boss' availability has more priority than those underneath him), and an automatic email for those who received the link and did not complete the doodle poll.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes it very easy to see other's availability and to schedule meetings with large groups. I especially like the option to choose if a time is available, but not desirable.

Organization and scheduling of meetings, and opinion polling on availability based on days/times.

Doodle review by Jana M.
Human Resources Specialist
(5001-10,000 employees)

"A simple way to organize"

What do you like best?

This tool is very useful when organizing events, especially if they have a large number of attendees. It is very simple to use, with a set of options thought for and for the ultimate function of this resource, being this way very effectively.

What do you dislike?

It can be tedious to navigate among innumerable options; This is easily solved by a good selection of the options by the creator of the survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for people in charge of organizing events with many attendees. It greatly facilitates the task of matching agendas, quickly and easily. Save time and headaches

It saves a lot of time and squares more easily since everyone can indicate on the same platform what their availability is without having to ask person by person by email. In addition, in general, the results are more convenient for all participants, since they adapt to the preferences of the majority.

Doodle review by Kelly M B.
Food & Beverages
(10,001+ employees)

"Doodle is my new assistant"

What do you like best?

I like Doodle and I've been using it for about 2 years now, I like how easy it is for me to manage all my meetings and tasks during the week.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to put a friendlier application with new users, sometimes you do not understand some things if you enter from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love Doodle and I can recommend it with anyone, if you're like me, sometimes you have weeks full of tasks, I recommend you try it, you do not have to pay to try this product, but surely it's a plus to have the paid version.

It helps me daily to organize my meetings and tasks, there are weeks with more workload and it is there where I can not get lost or lose an appointment or meeting, Trello makes the tasks easier and the reminders work correctly.

Doodle review by emily n.
video editor

"Organized and Easy"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of collaborating with others quickly and the simplicity of finding availability from others. We are a large department at our university that serves many different careers and schedules. Doodle makes it fast and easy to figure out what times work best for everyone we're inviting to a meeting, production, or celebration. I enjoy the checkbox interface as well, since it is extremely user friendly and simple it removes any risk of confusion among those who aren't as tech savvy.

What do you dislike?

The horizontal scroll bar. It would be easier to see if all dates on the checklist were viewable at once. There is the expand button, which allows you to see as much as your screen will show, but it would be nice if that were simply the default. The calendar view could be improved upon as well, seeing as it only allows you to see one day at a time. I think if the interface were more similar to a monthly/weekly Google Calendar type of view, it would be easier to use. As it is right now, it just looks messy and unorganized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in! Doodle will save you lots of time and energy.

Doodle makes organizing meetings, video shoots, and appointments so much easier. Now, instead of a lengthy, sloppy email chain, we simply fill out our availability and select the time that works best. Less time and less hassle. It also helps to sync schedules on days that we have to work together a lot!

Doodle review by April-Lyn C.
Chief Local Outreach Nerd

"How we schedule all our meetings"

What do you like best?

I work with a non-profit and our team members are all over the country. Doodle makes it easy for us to figure out when the largest number of people are available to schedule Skype calls, and automatically adjusts times for different time zones so no one needs to do that math in their heads.

What do you dislike?

I would like the option to say how long the meeting will be and then to give time ranges of availability rather than just giving options for the meeting times. If we list all the options starting on the hour or half hour, and team members are available for just a portion of that time, there's no good time to indicate that other than saying "no" or saying "yes/maybe" and then being late or having to leave early.

No more lengthy conversations like the following:

"Are you guys available on Monday afternoon?"

"I am, but only from 3pm on."

"I'm not, can we do Tuesday instead?"

"That sounds great!" "Yeah!"

"No, I have a thing on Tuesday...."

Doodle review by Rachael F.
Communications Manager

"Extremely helpful for meetings"

What do you like best?

This is by far the best tool for scheduling meetings. I know a lot of people try to rely on google calendars or what not but I've found that a lot of people either don't use their calendar regularly or they use multiple calendars. Using doodle allows you to just ask someone to confirm if they're available and then when everyone fills it out, you can see what days and times work.

What do you dislike?

The site is fairly basic. It could use a revamp visually but it does what you want it to so that is fine really. It's just a minor thing that it would be cool to have it be a bit more aesthetically appealing or interactive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really helpful for meetings! I'm not sure how people get by without it. It has been well used in all of my jobs.

It's ideal for scheduling meetings when you don't know who actually uses their calendars or who has separate calendars. I know some people will have their work meetings on a google calendar but then they'll keep their personal calendar separate even if they have a doctor's appointment during the day. If you were to just rely on their calendar, you wouldn't know that. It allows you to let other people tell you when they are available.

Doodle review by Albert J. S.
HR Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"Manage your schedules better with Doodle"

What do you like best?

I like it, it is a very simple application to use and it really regulates the way of working and the schedules, the user panel is very friendly and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

The management of polls that are opened from mobile devices tend not to show properly, is one of the negative things you could say about Doodle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to organize your schedules and have all the meetings in one place, I think Doodle is the best alternative, it helps a lot with saving time in these tasks.

It is inevitable sometimes to make mistakes or forget some task if you do not have an application that helps you with this, with Doodle it will never happen again, it has helped me to have everything under control and to have my schedules and that of others in a better way.

Doodle review by JONATHAN E. E.
Despachos y Seguimiento

"Facilitates event planning and survey creation"

What do you like best?

It is the best online programming tool to find a date and time for many people to meet. Easy, simple, highly utilitarian. You can connect to your existing calendar and the premium version is free of advertising, which means no ads are displayed that distract survey participants. The custom subdomain option allows you to create an individual URL for faster access to surveys, for example, compangxyz.doodle.com. Security is another area where the premium version shines by protecting sensitive internal data with end-to-end SSL encryption. This means that all information is securely transmitted over the Internet and encrypted for both businesses and participants. Comprehensive user management capabilities allow all users to be managed in a perfectly organized format. In addition, it offers the possibility to connect to through an apps (Doodle Mobile) that allows users to access information using their mobile devices and offers a panoramic view of all surveys...

What do you dislike?

One drawback that are presented with some of their versions, is an enormous amount of advertising which can generate the distraction of the respondent. Although it is true that in its premium version is solved should improve this aspect in the other versions of the program.

Through doodle's surveys we can perform market studies or in relation to the degree of satisfaction for the service provided to our customers, is an excellent tool.

Doodle review by Gabrielle M.
Communications Specialist
Higher Education

"Always my go to for scheduling meetings. "

What do you like best?

I love Doodle. I use this product anytime I have to coordinate a meeting within the office and out of the office. Doodle is easy to use for all involved and easy to set up, most of the time, depending on how many options in days and times you are giving a party.

What do you dislike?

The set up of multiple dates and times can sometimes be super hard to use. I try to get a few solid times and dates and not offer too many options, because it can get really clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use Doodle if you are scheduling any kind of appointment or meeting if you have more than three employees or individuals. I would also use anytime I needed to schedule a reoccurring appointment.

I solved the problem of scheduling in and out of the office. It is super easy to use and it is necessary. I often get Doodle invites as well from colleagues to set up meetings.

Doodle review by Helena M.
Customer Service Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Very easy to order my meetings and my day"

What do you like best?

Doodle is very useful ordering my day to day, the tasks sometimes come together and if you are not well ordered it can be chaos. When I used this software to help book my meetings, I thought it really helped me stay on top of who was available when.

What do you dislike?

The expanding date options (accordion style) can be a little confusing for people. Wish it were an actual calendar look when there were multiple date/time options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When coordinating schedules of people in various locations, this is the tool to use! So easy, no cost, and easy for people to respond.

Doodle provides a great visual solution for people to signify availability and to easily see overlap to find a time that works best for most people. Or to allow people in a complex environment provide availability to develop a general work schedule.

Doodle review by Pascale J.
Volunteer

"Easy scheduler for time slot sign-ups and group organization"

What do you like best?

I work for a volunteer organization that helps to produce a no experience required musical theater performance. We used Doodle to help us with a bake sale time slot sign-up. For our bake sale we had multiple volunteers who were asked to sign up for multiple time slots over the course of three days. Doodle was simple to use and made it quick and easy to organize the sign-ups.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about using the Doodle app. However, nothing is perfect. When using the Doodle we found that our only dislike was that there are only a few functions available for the free version, which is unfortunate. But for our purposes the app functioned very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not too much, instructions are very easy to follow as long as the app is being used for its specified purpose.

The business problems we are solving with Doodle revolve around scheduling and organizing for our different fund raisers for our volunteer organization. The main benefit is the ability to see all responses from the different users for one time slot at the same time.

The app also works for voting, for example voting for a theme for an event. The functionality is similar to that as the scheduling, so it is just as easy for the users. We have used this "voting" feature to help vote for which different fundraising events we would like to perform.

Doodle review by Melanie N.
Teaching Assistant: CLJ 101
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Ideal for finding time frame for small group mtgs"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to go in and individually select dates and times for meetings. Scheduling get togethers around 5-15 people's busy schedules is difficult but the clean interface allows users to see their fellow respondents' responses in real time.

What do you dislike?

Limited amount of time frames that can be used to offer as potential meeting dates and times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it. For surveys and scheduling it's very user friendly and easy to learn.

I find getting together face to face, even if only for half an hour, can be far more productive than two dozen potentially misinterpreted emails sent back and forth among several people for days at a time. By making the process of finding time to meet easier, being able to meet and hash out problems is so much easier. Meeting have become more frequent and more productive while still being attentive to each other's schedules.

Doodle review by Alice R. I.
Customer Support Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"A good platform for managing my time and that of others."

What do you like best?

When it comes to finding times for multiple people to meet up, and you don't have shared calendar access, Doodle does the job well - very simple interface and easy to pick the option that works.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would automatically remind people to fill out Doodles, and that you could configure when the nag happens - that's the hardest part!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a platform to manage your time and that of the people with whom you need to meet, it is simple to use and has a very intuitive panel, I recommend it for people who find it difficult to organize their time.

It is easier to manage my schedules and the people with whom I need to meet, Doodle surveys have been very helpful also not bad for a service that is based on the management of schedules.

Doodle review by Kathleen M.
Customer Services Agent

"Easier meetings"

What do you like best?

Doodle does simplify scheduling appointments and meet-ups at work or otherwise pretty easily.

What do you dislike?

It is frustrating to create a survey for when to meet up. There are options, yes, but it is not user-friendly and requires people to click through all the times they are available. As a user, I feel as if it is better to email them my available times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For business, this software helps get everyone on the same page but they will be on that page for a long time! The efficiency is in the bringing-people-together part, for new users it's a bit difficult, but with a little practice, it can be used without problems

The software is platform agnostic, so it can be used by anyone as long as they have access. The plethora of options that one has to create a survey is astounding as well.

Doodle review by Christian P.
Marketing Manager

"Doodle is a great assistant"

What do you like best?

Very simple and straight forward option for a scheduling assistant. You share a calendar with whomever you'd like and they indicate their availability. It's really a great alternative to Outlook scheduling assistant since we don't really use that outside of the office.

What do you dislike?

I think visually there could be some improvements with the calendars. Otherwise, no real complaints about this software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall great for simple tasks to do with scheduling but for something more complex you may want to consider a different tool.

Doodle makes life easy when you try to coordinate diaries with multiple (busy) people. It's easy to use and saves time! Whenever I need to coordinate meeting up with people that have busy lives I use Doodle. Whether socially or in business, it is a very easy, intuitive way to quickly discover who is available when.

Doodle review by Wiktoria D.
Health System Management Student Council
Hospitality

"Benefits of Doodle"

What do you like best?

Doodle is a fast and easy survey maker which is extremely beneficial as a college student. It allows an individual to work with large groups of people and come to a concrete decision, which does not always workout over text. I have used doodle a numerous amount of time while establishing a date for an event or asking my friends what time works best for them to meet.

What do you dislike?

I honestly have been very happy with doodle the only difficulty I have faced is individuals not being able to access the link at times which happens very rarely and can be attributed to the user and not necessarily doodle.

It has solved my organizations problem of establishing meeting times. It makes it clear as to when we should meet and also lets us know how many people can make it to the meetings.

Doodle review by Kimberly C.
Docent Intern
Accounting

"Doodle Ease of Use and System Compatibility"

What do you like best?

I love doodle because it has a simple user interface, and it is easy for everyone to use. It is compatible with iPhone, Android, and on Google, Firefox web browsers. I also like the option to select dates that we absolutely need, and it makes scheduling very simple.

What do you dislike?

I dislike it because it takes a long time to make polls, especially if I have many options available and open. It takes time to make each individual time slot, so I hope they implement a system to automatically add multiple time slots at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to use Doodle because it has a very flexible scheduling system that is easy to use, available on multiple platforms, and is entirely free! You don't need to make an account on Doodle to make a poll: you just click on the bright blue tab on the right to make a poll. The user interface is really easy to navigate, and there is a step-by-step process to get what you need done.

Scheduling. I definitely get a lot of people who need to schedule a date to rehearse for performances, conduct meetings, or even hang out with friends. The biggest benefit is how easy it is to access: there are NO sign-ins required, and everyone can use it.

Doodle review by Maggie B.