Thryv

Thryv is simple small software to help small businesses manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid.

Work for Thryv?

Learning about Thryv?

Thryv Reviews

Ask Thryv a Question
Showing 32 Thryv reviews
Thryv review by Romia P.
Romia P.

"this gets your business recognized, and you can track what is coming in"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the customer relationship management software and calendar features where I can add my techs and their photos and clients can choose which tech they would like to use from the schedule now button. This also looks great on all three computer, phone and tablet. It is easy to switch out photos at my own timing. Updates to wording is easy to change. Adding the schedules for my staff has made it a nice touch for our clients to choose who is available at the shop at a time or day.

What do you dislike?

can be at times hard to navigate on the admin side of the software, and at times they will be concerns on how to change settings. The help desk can sometimes take a bit to get a ticket pushed through and I have sometimes had to request the same fix to an issues several times before it was corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you log in daily and utilize all that the system has to offer.

scheduling has been much easier and we see less no shows with the email and text reminders that thryv sends out automatically. I wasn't sure how easy this would be to use but has been a blessing. I have yet to use the online payment system but will try it to see how it compares. Thryv also allowed me to have clients book directly from out google listing with out having to even go to our website first.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Thryv
Thryv review by Valerie A.
Valerie A.

"I would recommend Thryv"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have all conversations and communications all in one app, the ability to send documents on the fly via my mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike, some clients can't download documents. But I did find a work around I placed the documents "Menu's" on the client portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a Catering company its important that we capture a client as fast as possible so the ability for clients to set appointments with us is great. Being able to find all commuications with a client all in one application is the best use and having Social Media there constantly posting on my behalf has been a blessing.

Before Thryv I had problems trying to locate communications with a client via email or text, now all communication is readily available using Thryv. In my business of Catering you communicate with clients months in advance of an event so being able to locate that communication is very important.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Thryv review by Courtney M.
Courtney M.

"Kind of the worst"

What do you like best?

The general idea of Thryv is good. You should be able to use it to better reach your customers through things like social media and email campaigns. It took a long time to get up and running but, for our company, probably the most helpful part about the program was that they handled our social media posting.

What do you dislike?

From my understanding Thryv is mostly a CRM platform. I say “from my understanding” because NO ONE is helpful within this company. It’s parent company, DexYP, sells pretty much everything by confusing it’s customers. This particular piece of the package (Thryv) sold to our company was given to me to oversee. It was a complete waste of money. The one feature we found useful, the social media posting, wasn’t even great. There were many posts that were duplicated throughout the year, and even one entire month of posts that was copy and pasted from a previous month (you have a calander on Thryv’s platform that you can review the scheduled posts before they go out for the month, so this was caught before the posts were made). I honestly wish I could give a better review as to why this was so bad, but there was so little we were able to utilize within Thryv that I don’t have much feedback to give. Confusing and a waste of money.

Thryv didn’t actually help solve any problems for us.

Thryv review by S B.
S B.

"This product is very easy to use."

What do you like best?

I love the website builder in Thryv. It is really easy to navigate and figure out how to add pictures and text boxes to your website. There is also a little box that pops up in the window you're working in that has shortcuts to change things like the font, size, bold or italic. Additionally, there is a lot of customer support and if you can't figure something out yourself, help is only a click or call away.

What do you dislike?

I think that the price point is a little high, thankfully for me it is bundled into my existing marketing campaign with DexYP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the amount of time you will save by not having to figure out how to build your site.

My customers are able to call me, make appointment, and send me emails through my website. They are also now able to text my business phone that is actually a land line. It is very simple for me to post an update or make changes to my website and I can have it done in less than 5 minutes without having to be on someone else's schedule.

Thryv review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"New user- Still learning all the tricks"

What do you like best?

I love that we can contact customers through their cell phone using the internet, As a small company in a very rural area, our cell signal is sparse. However, many customers love getting a text message reminder of their appointment. This program allows us to meet our customers where they are despite our location limitations.

What do you dislike?

The "Client Search" bar can be a bit of a hassle. I tend to get several customers in the search results that do not meet what I have searched while the customer I am looking for and meets the search exactly might be overlooked or very low on the list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a free trial period to see if this program is right for you.

We are now able to contact a large group of customers based on the type of service we provide for them quickly and easily. Using the "tags" feature I can pull those up with just a push of a button. I can also send them reminders that their service is due using the email and text message Campaign feature.

Thryv review by User

"Love this Site and Features"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and functionality. I like that I can link together all the products I use and offer in one simple platform. I like how easy it is to change items on site and that they update automatically. I love the visibility it brings me on multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't either create another campaign or adjust my listings ? Not sure how to describe. Not sure how to use the campaigns or really many features on the site. Not sure how to link multiple locations to the same business. I have a Google My Business in Multiple Locations and It would be nice to be able to link all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all my co-workers to this site and program. I see the benefits of the visibility in the search engines.

I love having my pictures as a home screen image and linking all the things I use in one easy to use site. Having visibility on multiple platforms without having to do anything is awesome. I would like to know more about the social media marketing but I am not there yet.

Thryv review by Steve H.
Steve H.

"WOrth a try"

What do you like best?

Helpful, friendly set up team. Normal learning curve like anything new.

Worked together to tweak and gain more advantage for us. Our desire to capture additional customer information was crucial and team worked to help us.

What do you dislike?

To enter new clients requires an unnecessary extra step. Enter a new client, you then have to go back to clients to continue adding. Initial push missed capturing some key info which we had to go back and adjust set up. Team was willing to work to ensure we got what we want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up took some tweaking on payments to capture key information for mulitple children

Ease of CRM

Thryv review by Jenny D.
Jenny D.

"Nice All-In-One Package"

What do you like best?

The mobility of using experience. Being able to easily swap from desktop to tablet or phone, and still access all of the features. Simple search feature, and automatic populating of information that saves me time.

What do you dislike?

I think most of my dislikes about the program are user preferences, like not being able to color code and limitation of how much I can see on the screen at a time. Would like to see more condensed viewing options with no picture or logo keeping spaced apart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing product for industries working direct with individuals and clients, like real estate, direct sales and service, electricians, plumbers, etc. It may be a little harder to use for b2b type project, but we have found it to be still very workable - and will be watching to see as this platform improves, as it already has several times. Which is proof of the quality of company behind it. The integration with your website is beautiful and seamless. The staff is quick to respond, very helpful in training, and eager to find solutions.

Thryv solved the problem of salespeople having to enter a contact into the database, they automatically get entered when they reach out to us. This is extremely helpful for tracking the numbers.

Thryv review by Corinn N.
Corinn N.

"I love the ease of use"

What do you like best?

I love how i can easily communicate with my patients on a single platform that integrates all of my systems and marketing!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more creative flexibility for email marketing, and also a way to do MMS text marketing for images. I also wish that you didnt have to use a landline to integrate text message features with my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend starting to use Thryv from the beginning with all of your business needs because of how well they integrate our customers and keep them in a funnel.

It has saved me a lot of time!

Thryv review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Initial Experience is Great."

What do you like best?

I love the individual support I get. The ease at which I can schedule an appointment with a THRYV specialist. And all the different ways I can use THRYV. I really like the hands-on approach where I can ask questions directly and get my answers immediately.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve. There is a setup period like with anything else but it's time-consuming. Once it's all done I'm confident I will be able to better use my time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the basic version and move up if need be.

Keeping track of appointments, following up with prospects. I can coordinate my schedule so interested parties can make an appointment without having to call or email me. It helps me to clear my desk of paper and move into the tech age. I'm also interested in using the email campaigns.

"Convenient Interaction"

What do you like best?

Thryv allows your business, school, etc. connect to the public with ease. Instead of posting to each social media website individually, you can send posts instantly through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more! Moreover, for those who wish to send text messages to all of their contacts, Thryv is perfect!

What do you dislike?

It is difficult for international clients to join our Thryv contacts, so they're unable to receive text message alerts. Also, if you like to post interactive content on social media sites, Thryv doesn't allow that. I love sending polls instead of just seeing what people comment, but to do that, I have to create a poll in each social media platform individually.

We use Thryv to send reminders and alerts to our contacts and to monitor our social media interaction. I love that Thryv has a graphic breakdown of how our social media posts are faring with the public as well as a way to respond to comments.

Thryv review by Nicki L.
Nicki L.

"They take all the extra work out of things so we can focus on the job!"

What do you like best?

I like that they have a huge support team and they make themselves more than available to us when we need something.

What do you dislike?

For the older folks, online anything is just overwhelming to them and with so many moving parts, that can be rather tricky for people who are trying to learn new things.

They really do make things super easy once you learn how everything works together.

Thryv review by James P.
James P.

"Very user friendly"

What do you like best?

Given the beginning assistance for set-up of the system, it has been very easy to use and there are other feedback options that are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is a challenge at first to understand the scheduling of prompts on facebook that is either the user or the programming capability. Without further use, I can't tell one way or another if it is me or the program. There is a bit of slowness to the download ability also, but I'm unsure if it is a high-traffic issue, timing, or expectations.

It has simplified a marketing need that I hope will have large benefits in the future.

Thryv review by Tigi M.
Tigi M.

"Thryv saves me time"

What do you like best?

I really like how Thryv is easy to set up and use.

What do you dislike?

The name...I keep typing Thrive instead of Thryv.

I wanted a way to manage my social media and online presence along with a way to bill my patients that don't pay at the time of service. Now Thryv handles posting to Facebook and Twitter for me automatically. Thryv also keeps my online listings across the web all in sync. Also I no longer have to take the time to print out and mail out paper invoices. I can email/text them out to patients and they get reminders if they haven't paid.

Thryv review by Jose J. D.
Jose J. D.

"So far it has been absdolutly Amazing!"

What do you like best?

The entire process from getting set up to support and follow up has been simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more social media pages to post on. I wish the CRM system was more robust and could do more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it you wont be disapointed

Social Media, Website, Videos, CRM and more

"Thyrv"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule posts from the calendar.

What do you dislike?

The lack of communication from the representatives. The campaigns have a lack of reach to the customers. It is not very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for something else. It may be cheap, but it is not worth it. The lack of response from the company is overwhelming.

The social media aspects is what we use the most with Thryv. The benefits that I have realized are that it helps to set up the posts that are being made.

Thryv review by Derek G.
Derek G.

"Good experience and easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like the customizability of the information and the ease of use on the appointment reminders.

What do you dislike?

Could have better functionality of the email drip campaigns with the basic package.

I have automated my scheduling completely with this program, allowing me to spend mire time on other parts of my business.

Thryv review by John H.
John H.

"Thryv review"

What do you like best?

I like that my social post are on autopilot. I do not have to worry about making sure I have a social media presence.

What do you dislike?

The site is a little tough to navigate. It could be a little more intuitive.

I am solving a few communication problems using Thryv. My website is now up to day and very pleasing visually. I also do not have to worry about keeping up with my companies social media accounts. I have had an increase in online communications from my customers.

Thryv review by Tracy G.
Tracy G.

"Great service but a little pricey "

What do you like best?

I love the social network content Thryv does for my business.

What do you dislike?

I think the cost is too high for the service provided.

Thryv manages my webpage and social content for me which frees up some of my time to concentrate on other things.

"Got me noticed"

What do you like best?

My web presence was all mixed up due to a move 3 1/2 years ago. Within days of Thryv updating my information, I was getting phone calls. I am truly satisfied.

What do you dislike?

I don't really see a downside, as I can control it all myself and get help if I need it.

I moved my business 3 1/2 years ago and it caused my information to be fractured all over the web. Now I don't get calls from customers confused about where I am.

Thryv review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Some Room for Improvement"

What do you like best?

I like the social media aspect of this product. Having a CRM to help organize clients is helpful also.

What do you dislike?

The process of still setting this up has been frustrating. I still can't get our instagram account connected. Our landline enabled for text messaging. Calendar sync issues with Google, also when we go online to set up social media posting for future scheduled dates the system seems to be going through a "update" or isn't working correctly.

Social Media when it works

Thryv review by MAGGIE C.
MAGGIE C.

"I love this !"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the setup and use I feel I get more with less work

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I forget I have it.It would help if I had a rep come to my facility.

Location on the internet and social media marketing

Thryv review by Jose D.
Jose D.

"You need them on your side!"

What do you like best?

All of the product they offer with a great price.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing, so far I give them a 10 out of 10

Social media, videos, crm system, and more

Thryv review by Alexander G.
Alexander G.

"I have experienced the best customer service "

What do you like best?

The client portal is so easy to use and the social media aspect is great

What do you dislike?

not much, sometimes the unlinking of the social media accounts

social media branding

Thryv review by Guy N.
Guy N.

"This product is great, it allows one to keep track of important business relationships."

What do you like best?

The software allows business owners to target special groups of clients, like those making payments ect..

What do you dislike?

It takes a a min. to learn how to use the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product wonderful support

Categorizing clients and the benefits are I'm able to communicate with clients right from the software. One can set appointment, receive feedback and the entire time the business looks very professional

Thryv review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Love the easy to use website editor "

What do you like best?

Love that we can edit or website as often as we'd like with ready too edit Layouts and simple to use designs

What do you dislike?

there isn't much I'd change

We've been very happy wuth the products so far

Getting new customers through the web

Thryv review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"easy and quick to be able to reach customers "

What do you like best?

I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT, YOU CAN CONNECT WITH CUSTOMERS THRU TEXT EVEN WHEN THERE AT WORK OR BUSY,

What do you dislike?

I HAVENT FOUND ANYTHING THAT I CAN HONESTLY SAY I DISLIKE

Recommendations to others considering the product

YES I HIGHLY RECOMENDED

WE CAN GET A HOLD OF OUR CUSTOMER QUICKER

Thryv review by Stephen G F.
Stephen G F.

"Incredible service company with gr8 customer service "

What do you like best?

The level of service is amazing and scheduling is easy to use

What do you dislike?

A little difficult to understand all that is available crm is weak

Recommendations to others considering the product

works good but crm is a little weak

Scheduling, website, online presence, and crm

"Overall"

What do you like best?

online scheduling, mass communication tracking.

What do you dislike?

must have only one client card per individual, cannot have family card.

website development lacking.

support communication poor

reducing call backs and back and forth email on scheduling appointments

"Awesome software "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. I can flow from one application to another with out multiple logins or ever leaving the app

What do you dislike?

So far it works great for the price point

Customer communication- I have a rolling history or all my clients interactions in one place.

Thryv review by Administrator

"My experience with Thryv"

What do you like best?

The opportunity to have some services that I was looking for such as text marketing and online listing management

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has been a little glitchy. I have had a little bit of a learning curve.

Online listing management and text marketing at a good price

Thryv review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great way to stay organized"

What do you like best?

I love that it is easy to add and manage contacts and reach out to a number of people at once.

What do you dislike?

The limited availability to use pictures in my campaigns.

Keeping engaged with my clients.

Learn more about Thryv

Thryv Videos

Learning about Thryv?

* We monitor all Thryv reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.