Qualified Reviews & Product Details

What is Qualified?

Qualified is a live chat and conversational marketing platform that will alert your sales reps when qualified leads are on your website, and give them the tools to meet with them in real-time, including live chat, voice calls, and screen sharing. Qualified was created to help companies reduce the amount of time it takes for sales reps to engage with qualified leads. By providing real-time qualification and instant meetings, sales teams are able to generate more leads and more pipeline.

Qualified Screenshots

1-16 of 16 total Qualified reviews

Qualified Reviews

1-16 of 16 total Qualified reviews
Director

"Love the bots. Simple to set up, and great support."

What do you like best?

Simple to set up and easy to use. I was up and running on the system in under an hour and had live chat, phone calls, custom bots, and calendar scheduling on my website same day. The team at Qualified offered to do the implementation with me, but I have a fair amount of tech experience and didn't need the assistance. Nevertheless, working with these guys was first rate!

What do you dislike?

More ways to personalize the experience and personalize the messaging. Ability to export data in CSV, not just plug it into Salesforce or Pardot

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Qualified in conjunction with your web forms. Create a qualification rule based on fields that people submit in your forms and talk immediately to the high quality leads. You'll see the iprovement in conversion immedately for those folks.

Our business is time-dependant, so we have crunch time a few times per day, and order taking and support during those times are crucial.

Bulk Project Manager

"We love being able to create a more personalized chat experience for our website visitors!"

What do you like best?

Everyone on our team loves Qualified! The super cool, interactive "map" allows us to view where visitors on our website are located. We can also watch them in real time as they navigate through different pages.

In our business, we are all about providing high quality customer service and a unique service experience with each one of our customers. We know all of our clients projects are super important to them, and they are super important to us too. We want all of our clients to be able to recognize that right away, and it starts with the quality of the customer service we are able to provide.

Not only does this allow me to have a more personalized, custom chat experience and conversation with each visitor - it also allows me to create more opportunities for sales. I know right away what our visitors are looking at and what they might be interested in, allowing me to initiate a chat with them at just the right moment and guide them in the right direction with our services.

I also really love that our visitors are quickly and conveniently able to schedule a meeting with me outside of our business hours, when our chat is not "online." This allows us to make sure we are not missing any potential opportunities.

I am super excited to see what Qualified will offer next and be able to bring us in the future! :)

What do you dislike?

I wish Qualified was able to be integrated with more CRM platforms. SalesForce is a little out of our price range, having just launched a new side of our business. If we were able to convert chats on Qualified into leads in our CRM, it would really be the icing on the cake!

Prior to Qualified, we did not have a chat program on our website. Having Qualified has not only allowed us the opportunity to interact with our customers over chat, but it's also allowed us to have a much more personalized experience with each customer compared to many other traditional chat platforms.

Business Development Representative

"Qualified: The Newest Necessity to Inside Sales"

What do you like best?

As an Inbound Sales Rep - my role is to engage with anyone that interacts with my organizations content or expresses interest in learning more.

With Qualified - not only am I able to engage with potential prospects when timing is right - I can see what they're looking at to have an incredibly tailored and valuable conversation that resonates with them. My team has discovered messaging that gets folks to reply almost instantly - and I've had many more opportunities to connect, engage, and most importantly - set meetings!

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to block out anyone with a gmail, yahoo, etc. email from setting time on my calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This innovative tool is extremely valuable to an inside sales team!

Often times folks will fill out a contact form, demo request, etc while they're on the site because they're interesting in learning more. However, the longer it takes for them to get a response - the less interested they become. The memory of our tool is no longer top of mind if we are not connecting right away. There have been times when great titles from target organizations have submitted a demo request but seem to have lost interest or forgotten who we are once we finally connect.

Now that I can connect with them when the time is right with their schedule and they're engaged with the solution - it's enabled me to make sure qualified prospects don't fall through the cracks.

Additionally - I've had a handful of current clients come through the chat with questions. Within seconds I'll be able to get their contact info, reach out to the appropriate contact at my company, and relay the question so that they can get the help they need without having to wait. Numerous customers of ours have mentioned how much they appreciate the speed of response and great customer service thanks to Qualified!

Director of Digital Marketing

"We're having more of the right types of conversations"

What do you like best?

Our sales team is able to engage with our most highly qualified prospects the moment they're ready to connect. Our demand gen team has confidence that the high-value visitors we're driving to our website will receive a prompt, professional sales experience. Also love the notifications we receive the moment a hot prospect hits our website.

What do you dislike?

Outreach integration would be a bonus as a lot of our email sequences live in Outreach - our reps would love to know the moment a prospect responds to a sequence and gets to our website - that sort of live data would be outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your Sales team is trained on the functionality so they can get the most value out of it.Your initial assumptions for what will drive the most value may not be correct - the team will help you figure out what's best for your business needs.

The real-time conversations Qualified provides is a smooth experience for our prospects, as well as for our sales team. We're now able to spend more time connecting with prospects live as opposed to chasing down people who have filled out a form.

SDR

"A Total Game Changer for any Inside Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

I'm an SDR at ThoughSpot and Qualified has become a must-have in my sales toolkit. I love the LiveView. I can watch how our most qualified website viewers are engaging with our website in real time and connect with them at exactly the right moment. Not only am I able to instantaneously engaged with interested prospects, I'm also able to continue to provide great customer service to any customers that come to our website! The human touch I'm now able to have in live-time with individuals on our website is hugely impactful!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike - still growing and new features are being rolled out consistently which I like. One thing I would really like to see if there was a way to prioritize people who were most active on our website by color coding so I could prioritize whom I'm reaching out to. There's 100's of people who visit our website a day so ensuring I put the most focus on the ones who are most active is important!

I've been able to directly have conversations with interested prospects, call them through the Qualified software, instantaneously add them to SFDC as a Lead, and live-transfer them to an Account Executive to see a demo in a mere matter of minutes! We used to use Intercom and the amount of conversations we've had through our website now verus then is 10X more! I can't imagine not being able to actively reach out with live prospects now

SDR Team Lead

"Incredible Platform for my Inside Sales Team"

What do you like best?

I manage a team of SDRs and they're loving Qualified! My team can focus their attention on our most important, sales-ready website visitors. They can see exactly how they're browsing and engage with them at exactly the right time. They can prioritize conversations (chat and phone call) with our most important website visitors, like our diamond accounts, and immediately create leads or opportunities in Salesforce. Since Qualified integrates with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Pardot, it works really well with our existing technology.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes at the moment - I love everything about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get your sales reps excited about the power of this platform. It helps them have more conversations and create more opportunities. This is going to make them even better at their job.

We're uncovering new sales opportunities and providing a VIP sales experience for our most important accounts.

Senior Account Executive

"Instant communication gets me closer to what my customers are trying to do....fast."

What do you like best?

It's crazy this hasn't existed until now. The fact we send people away from our website after they fill out a form seems like a thing of the past now. Now we are actively having conversations to better understand if we are a fit for their requirements before setting up meetings and spending cycles if there isn't an strong fit for what they are looking for and our solutions.

What do you dislike?

We don't use Salesforce, so I'd like to see more crm integrations. I'd also like to see a tighter integration to email platforms, as that is still where a lot of communication happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implement now, especially if you are in a fragmented market. The ability to be the first to communicate with a potential customer and set the tone can be the difference between winning and losing a deal.

We sell email infrastructure, and the conversation can get pretty complex quickly. I love the ability to move to a phone call as opposed to just chat.

Sales Director, APAC

"Awesome Salesforce Integration"

What do you like best?

I love that my team can connect with our best prospects directly on our website. Speed is key to ensuring a prospect stays interested and we can chat, screen share, and do online meetings instantly - It's a really smooth customer experience. It's changing the way our team sells (for the better)! The Salesforce integration is really powerful ... you can tell that this platform was really built for Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

They don't have a mobile app, so that would be a good addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to build out a thoughtful conversational marketing strategy. Map out custom greetings and experiences for different parts of your website.

Qualified helps our sales team focus on having conversations with the right website visitors at exactly the right time. It's like a full online meeting tool, like Zoom, but directly on our own site.

Marketing Manager

"Perfect Platform For Quickly & Efficiently Qualifying Inbound Leads"

What do you like best?

Our team can quickly connect, qualify, and even demo leads on their first point on contact with our company.

The chatbots and automated qualifiers are intuitive and reliable.

Instantly conversing with our leads gives us insight into our product messaging and offer, which helps us further generate inbound leads.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have more ways to personalize the chat bots / auto-qualifiers.

Qualified has helped us convert leads that we would have otherwise lost in the marketing process.

We also use Qualified to adjust our messaging for our product, for example:

Are there questions regularly being asked about our product that aren't easily found?

Are we attracting the right cohort of leads?

Being able to interact directly with our leads cuts down the timing of our marketing / sales process.

Co-Founder, Board of Directors

"Killer product, amazing company. Complete no-brainer! "

What do you like best?

The product works exactly as advertised and is intuitive and easy to set up. We had the basic capability for website conversations and qualification rules up and running same day. The integration with Salesforce was simple and painless. I know a thing or 2 about Salesforce but any Salesforce admin will understand how this works out of the box. Love love love the real-time website view. I can see who is on my site, watch them browse, and talk to the important visitors. I had a few tech support questions along the way at the team at Qualified was responsive and helped out in under 10 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Deeper and richer analytics. What's there covers 90% of what we need, but my team wants the ability to drill into each prospect, and while we can do that in Salesforce, would be convenient to do that in Qualified as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get going and you'll see for yourself. This new approach is a game changer for how B2B companies have been engaging with clients. In my previous role as co-founder of Appirio, I consulted with hundreds of B2B companies on CRM, and I can honestly say that what I've seen from Qualified is a must have for B2B demand gen teams.

We're in the healthcare space, and have a targeted set of accounts that are key for our team to engage with. Based on my outbound emails, Qualified tells me when my target accounts are on my site, alerts me in real-time and gives me the chance to meet with them in real-time. In addition, we expect to expand usage to key partner relationships as well. We are just scratching the surface of all the things we could do with it.

Account Executive

"Convert top accounts right on your website!"

What do you like best?

I can see how my top accounts are engaging with my website and initiate a conversation with them at exactly the right time. It's a totally new tool in my sales kit and opening the door for MORE conversations and MORE pipeline. I love its Salesforce integration.. I can create new leads and opportunities with the click of the button. It's super user-friendly, so rolling new salespeople onto the platform is easy.

What do you dislike?

Would be better to have richer reporting capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Roll this platform into your outbound strategy and leverage the voice-calling capabilities to initiate online meetings right from your website with your most important accounts.

My main outbounding tools were email and phone. Now I have a whole new avenue to connect with my accounts. There's a huge benefit to seeing how my account is engaging with my website so I can have really contextual, valuable sales conversations

Director of Product Marketing

"A Marketer's Dream!"

What do you like best?

I love that our marketing team can guarantee that our inside sales team is talking to our most qualified website traffic. And since LiveView shows us exactly how people are browsing with our website, our marketing team can roll out website changes with the user in mind. It's tightly integrated with Salesforce, so we can see website visitors move through the sales funnel.

What do you dislike?

Ability to drill down into opportunity details right from the Qualified dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Qualify visitors based on which marketing campaigns they comes from in addition to which web pages they are exploring.

Qualified eliminates a longstanding barrier between marketing and sales teams and really streamlines the marketing > sales lead handoff. The messaging and online meeting experience is great for visitors. They can have buying conversations when and where it works for them.

"Great for inside sales / business development teams"

What do you like best?

We've tried a ton of chat tools over the years, in everything from our corporate site, business site, and internal sites that serve our customers and partners. We started with a pilot of Qualified and it was like night and day. What our team thought of initially as a "chat tool" was more like a go-to-meeting. We could watch people browse our site, set up rules to see who was hot and who was ot, and then watch the hot leads browse and proactively connect.

What do you dislike?

We need multi-language in the admin console

Our reps report an increase in conversation volume, more importantly, with better lead quality. We have it connected to Salesforce and we'll be able to see conversion reports on deals as they move through the pipeline.

Director

"Amazing tool! Bridging the sales and marketing divide."

What do you like best?

Qualified gives me a real-time look at how visitors are engaging with my website, and even better, helps me identify when valuable visitors are on our site. It then lets the sales team immediately engage with qualified visitors. And I love that it's so much more than live chat – the screen sharing and voice call capabilities are really powerful.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see them continue to build out their dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get both your sales and marketing teams invested in this solution. It is a powerful platform for both departments in an organization.

B2B companies need to modernize the buying experience. With Qualified, marketing teams can have confidence that their hard-earned website visitors are receiving a seamless sales experience and converting into pipeline.

RVP Sales

"Easy add on to increase leads!"

What do you like best?

Real time view of website activity, helpful to monitor valuable sales conversions.

What do you dislike?

Could use some more features and integrations

Value of the leads coming in with Qualified. Previously we alotted the same value to all inbound prospects

"Wow! An app that marketing teams and sales teams will both love."

What do you like best?

The Qualified app is super easy to use. You can quickly create rules that help you identify when your most qualified prospects are on your site. You can get a look into how each visitor is browsing your site which is so cool! And it integrates with apps like Salesforce and Clearbit, making it even more powerful.

What do you dislike?

The chat bot functionality is a little limited.

Qualified solves a big problem for both marketing and sales teams. Now marketers know that their sales team is connecting with their most valuable leads. Sales teams have this whole new channel to engage with prospects, resulting in more closed deals.

Qualified Pricing

9.4
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Conversational Marketing Category
Do you work for Qualified?