MediaValet

MediaValet™ is a 100% cloud-based and enterprise class digital asset management system.

Work for MediaValet?

Learning about MediaValet?

MediaValet Reviews

Ask MediaValet a Question
Showing 67 MediaValet reviews
Matheus R.

"The ultimate tool for business media sharing and organization"

What do you like best?

The ease of downloading any media file, the preview that works smoothly, the ability to change the amount of files displayed and the search within categories. These are some details that make MediaValet the ideal tool for me in organizing and accessing media files.

What do you dislike?

The server's slowness at times and the lack of warning that by clicking the right button in the thumbnail, you download the file in a medium quality. For new users, it's a bit confusing to understand that it's necessary to open the preview and then download the file in full resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you deal with marketing, design and PR, MediaValet is ideal for your day to day business. By cataloging and categorizing, your raw files will always be a few clicks away to make your work easier. I often say that MediaValet is the tool I did not know I needed until I used it.

MediaValet is a system in which I can easily access any of the company's assets. After the third-party media sharing function via link, implemented a few months ago, the tool has become by far the most practical I've ever been able to use.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MediaValet
EzDean F.

"Very Good Asset Management Platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to search and find most anything you need in MediaValet is great. Also, the platform enables you to organize everything how you'd like, and if you'd like to change the organization rubric, it's easy to re-organize assets on the fly. As administrators, we can also set permissions and easily share assets with people within and without the organization.

What do you dislike?

I very much dislike not being able to quickly scroll down the page, when viewing assets, with my mouse wheel or with my trackpad. I have to click on the arrow to the far right of the page, which makes it very very inconvenient to do any reorganizing or browsing, quickly. Along the same vein, I'd like for the platform to be more touch screen friendly, so that I could easily select assets without having to click the white box.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good. So far, I myself am not aware of a better alternative.

Storing, organizing, and sharing digital media assets. It's great because everything can be in one location, and accessed from both the U.S. and China.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Jean B.

"Get to Know Your Digital Assets on MediaValet"

What do you like best?

MediaValet has a well-rounded framework for familiarizing users with digital assets, beginning with their onboarding process, during which users are encouraged to metatag their assets three different ways: categories, attributes, and keywords. Adding these tags allows users to easily search for assets as well as simplifies folder and file naming conventions.

What do you dislike?

MediaValet is intuitive and easy to use. Sometimes minor bugs occur, like saved changes do not appear right away and buttons malfunction, but MediaValet’s support team has been super helpful with following up on those issues.

MediaValet has been accommodating with their extensive search functionalities, download/share options, and large storage capacity, all of which has significantly reduced the number of email requests from team members and the time-consuming task to locate digital assets contained in multiple outlets instead of in one central space. Now, team members are much more self-sufficient and are able to engage with a system that meets their needs.

Rachel B.

"Easy to learn, easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love being able to visually see the library come together. We organize our photos by country, so to see each country category hold on to tons of different photos is great. I also love that when you click on a photo, you see so much information next to it, plus have the opportunity to add ratings. I like that the expanded view allows you to add tags. It's a great way for us to hold everything.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the tagging system was a little more seamless. Right now, it takes a second for the tags that are already in use to populate, and sometimes when I put in a new tag, it just shows up as a white bar until I exit out of the tag adding section. Therefore, if I forget what I typed already in a long list of tags, it's harder to tell until later. I also wish that you could credit photos to users. I think right now it tells you who uploaded it, but it would be cool to be able to attach that to a user and even click through that user's photo gallery. Also, it would be nice to see how much space we are using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company or organization has a ton of photos that you love to access with ease, Mediavalet makes it easy. It empowers many across the organization to participate in sharing photos, too, which is great.

We needed a place to hold all our photos that was easy to sort through. It's so frequent that we are looking for a photo that shows x event in y country in z season with a specific kind of person. Now, instead of digging through our memories or hard-drives, we are moving towards a world where everyone can find the picture they had in mind without too much work.

Cari B.

"Smart, clean, easy to use."

What do you like best?

My favourite thing is that it's so easy to use, for example, uploading images is drag and drop and sharing images and galleries with colleagues and clients is dead-simple. Also, the amazing responsiveness from my customer service manager - when I have questions or unique issues, she is very responsive to solving/answering.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface isn't as streamlined and in some cases feels like it isn't as direct as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a really good category structure and file naming convention before adding photos in. Do your research on keywording and attributes before diving in.

I no longer have to be the one who finds the perfect photo for a client or colleague, I can set it up so they can find what they need themselves. This is a huge time saver for me. Also, instead of having a hard drive full of photos, everything is available from anywhere you are.

Chris G.

"MediaValet delivers on a great experience, cool tech and an incredible 2-way, supportive partnership"

What do you like best?

The negotiation and onboarding process was done in a very cooperative manner, and they were very good at dealing with some very tight timelines for the initial setup! As well, we had an abnormal ask for a particular project that they were not expecting but worked with us to develop a solution for. Since then, they have worked with us and our security teams to ensure the experience not only uncompromisingly delivers their core functionality, but also meets our security team's needs.

What do you dislike?

The interface feels sturdy and works well, but doesn't feel overly "cutting edge". All-in-all not a game changer, but sometimes a dated UI/Design can introduce unintentional barriers to adoption or advocacy.

Simply put: before MediaValet we had no Golden Master of any of our published resources. We now do, and so much more. The service has ensured we have a "safety net" in case anything catastrophic happens to our onsite data, we've realized time efficiencies knowing we have a great system of record and we're just starting to roll it out to the greater organization for consumption.

Theresa W.

"Best tool out there!"

What do you like best?

Media Valet is our 'go to' source for marketing our business! Wether it's a proposal for a new client, social media or updating our website Media Valet saves us enormous amounts of time and headache! Files are so organized within that it makes searching so much easier and the downloads are quick and easy! I can't imagine a day without it!

What do you dislike?

Honestly - no real negatives come to mind. Maybe if I've selected several large files for download that can be sometimes be timely but that's rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No need to look further - everything you hope to find in a marketing solution is right here!

Using Media Valet for high resolution photos and videos is a game changer for us. In addition, we've saved lots of money by having to purchase fewer stock photos!

Aaron M.

"Off to a great start"

What do you like best?

Attention to detail and responsiveness to questions & troubleshooting. We're 4 months in – roll out to our global sales team of 150+ has gone smoothly. There's lots to do, and the MV team has been great in support. We've uploaded a lot of content so far – images, video, PDFs, graphics. Still more to go, but it's definitely gotten easier.

What do you dislike?

It's a cloud-based system, so there's bound to be a few issues here and there, but overall it's been a pleasant experience

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform to implement with a large team new to cloud storage. Intuitive layout!

It's a great facilitator of internal communication, making it easy to mass distribute stuff like recordings of important meetings and announcements to both our domestic and international Sales teams. It's also been great to curate an entire library focused on sales needs. They're happy it's all in one place. We're only 4 months in, but so far the platform has been rolled out to over 150 people, and smooth sailing thus far!

Craig B.

"Great media Storage System"

What do you like best?

Mediavalet is easy to navigate and keeps everything in one place. The system is available in all of the markets that we operate in which is helpful. Also we can have clients upload and audit their own media material which makes everyone's job easier.

What do you dislike?

The lightbox system isn't the most useful feature due to it's clunkiness however it does come in handy when you need to send specific files.

The main benefit we have realized is allowing our sales team in China access to our media storage. With other Microsoft or Google branded programs they were unable to have quick access. MediaValet works well in these markets.

Erik U.

"The Best DAM (Digital Asset Management) System "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to a few updates in the lightbox functionality - I'd love to be able to publicly share a lightbox without needing to email individual links to unregistered users. If a co-worker without a MediaValet account needs to share a lightbox with a client, it becomes challenging to share links.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The MediaValet Digital Asset Management (DAM) system has allowed our company to easily archive, organize, search, sort and share our library of image assets for dramatic improvements in accessibility and productivity. I highly recommend MediaValet as an excellent Digital Asset Management solution.

By adding a DAM into our department's workflow, we've drastically improved accessibility to frequently used images. We're able to maintain control of image versions and easily weed out redundant files. The ability to add detailed metadata to images for keyword searches is fantastic.

"Awesome tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, fast way to find what I need, many possibilities to share, download or just see different types of media info. Good placement for search bar :) History of downloads very usefull tab, saved me from spending time to download materials I already had on my computer. Generally speaking, awesome tool.

What do you dislike?

In this moment I don't have something to dislike, maybe after more time I will have a different oppinion but tbh I don't think I will find something not working properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this awesome tool if you have it available, will save a lot of time and media materials will be in right place for sharing with others.

Product presentations, product info and pics for my customers, fast way to find informations about new products. Fast way to send informations to my customers.

AN
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Full featured product and hands-on onboarding"

What do you like best?

We evaluated multiple cloud-based SaaS DAM solutions and in the end they're all pretty comparable. However, MediaValet's willingness to work with our unique needs and specific, pressing timelines shone through. The journey to full onboarding isn't 100% complete (the rest is on us), but their patience, guidance and thoughtful contribution makes them feel more like a partner and less like a commodity vendor.

Additionally, they've made some light configurations that felt very bespoke, and even now, months in, we have a weekly touch base call to ensure any questions are answered, and potential workflow efficiencies or features can be leveraged.

What do you dislike?

The service interface feels slightly antiquated. Perhaps due for a UX rethink soon, as their consistent roadmap of features is rolled out.

Organizational asset curation - the organizing, tagging, naming and versioning was either non-existent or a mess. As well as backups and archiving. They provided the system and map to get us to a place where we can rest easy and empower the organization.

Ryan S.

"Very Smooth "

What do you like best?

Flexibility and how it is very user friendly. I like the integration with the Office Suite and our Website!

The Lightboxes are very handy and sharing with Clients is now a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Approval process was a bit restrictive with our different group of employees. we are still restricted to upload speeds which can be slow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

fantastic

Transferring multimedia with USB sticks/harddrives/servers was a nightmare, Media Valet totally streamlined our process! This has been an amazing tool for our sales team to find marketing material.

"User-friendly, global sharing platform with scalable operations. Huge time saver!"

What do you like best?

With over 25,000 digital assets currently in my organizations library, this platform increased the ease of searching for specific and relevant assets to better their daily performance. From operations to sales, MediaValet has made our company better!

The single best thing about MediaValet is that it's global and accessible in China.

What do you dislike?

This is truly being picky, but product development could be a bit faster. My team is constantly providing feedback about the need for increased mobile friendliness, self-reporting functions and lastly better data tracking/impressions.

MediaValet resolved my company's largest marketing barrier - access to China! This has allowed us to increase version control of assets increasing the efficiency of sales and closing cross-departmental communication gaps.

Bradley J.

"Very nice product, excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Whenever I need help with something, their customer service is extremely responsive. They usually have answers in minutes.

What do you dislike?

There are tons of options for setting up permissions and access. That's good, but it might help if there were some wizards or more derails explanations to help you with those.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product at a great price.

We have files stored all over the world, This is helping us stay organized and reduce the amount of repetitive creative work.

Thor V.

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

What do you like best?

It is the best internet tool to share files regardless of the capacity of memory on hard disk. The price paid by the company is profitable compared to the benefits we have in all offices in Mexico, Latin America, Europe, Asia, the United States and Canada. I think it's the new cloud of the future for those of us who are internet users.

What do you dislike?

Upon adding assets or changing categories, maybe there will be sometimes be a small lag while waiting, depending on how far away you are from the nearest server. In my own opinion, it's only a matter of a seconds and is not really an issue. I strongly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will strongly recomendd Mediavalet beacuse of the price and bennefits.

Media Valet has provided time efficiency and ease of use to our photo archiving and photo sharing system. My business is almost all the visual, so we need to be able to easily share or archive pictures from the shows and weddings that we produce, design and build.

Devin L.

"MediaValet is a priceless gem."

What do you like best?

Upon uploading assets with all of the proper attributes and metadata, you're instantly unlocking all sorts of great features you would never get with a traditional server-side product. Best of all, staff love the functionality - making it super easy for them to find, download, and share the assets they need, when they need them.

What do you dislike?

Upon adding assets or changing categories, there will sometimes be a small lag while waiting, depending on how far away you are from the nearest server. For most people (myself included), it's only a matter of a seconds and is not really an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those looking for a serious Digital Asset Management tool, this is the one for you.

With MediaValet, we are able to have a central storage system for all of our assets, organize folders and files by a structure we created, add metadata, such as keywords and then easily share the files. This makes it incredibly easy to find the assets that we need, based on a simple search, and share the files without constantly sending attachments in emails. We've realized that MediaValet not only saves us time but also money by having all of our assets in an organized folder structure that's easily searchable.

C

"Media Valet offers good organization"

What do you like best?

Folder and asset organization all in one shared space.I like the check-in and out feature with historical versions- super helpful.

What do you dislike?

I would like a warning when uploading duplicate assets. Would like to search by title or portion of title (may be doing that wrong!)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Make your life easier, especially if you routinely share assets with a team!

All assets for all clients are available in one convenient, searchable space that can be shared by many people. Assets can be shared easily internally or externally. Working on adding client partial access which could be super man-power saver!

Jonathan B.

"Everything you need; easy to use. "

What do you like best?

Creative Spaces allows our team to keep up with the multiple changes that are made by several people throughout the lifetime of the document without having to create more files.

What do you dislike?

The number of integration it has with other platforms like Asana.

Speeds the creative process. Lowers the number of copies made of an asset. Easier to find assets.

Eric G.

"I find MediaValet to be convenient and user friendly. "

What do you like best?

I enjoy having all of our media assets in one secure location rather than jumping from one platform to another.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to upload information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, you will be happy you did!

I am able to securely share media content with third party companies within my desired confines.

George N.

"Good so far"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to upload and download assets. Sharing assets with others is easy as well.

What do you dislike?

The check-in check-out feature could be modified to make it a little more clear when things are checked out.

All of our marketing materials can be shared across all departments including business development, program operations and sales.

E
Executive Sponsor

"MediaValets agile platform is terrific for archival organizations"

What do you like best?

The UX is intuitive. Their organization is a true partner with ours. We are increasing our digital archive over time so their business model or paying for the amount of storage is attractive to us. They have excellent support.

What do you dislike?

We don't have all the features we would like in terns of light boxes and web galleries. But they have developed many features for us over time.

We have taken our digital assets in our archive and made them finable, searchable with a structured taxonomy that makes it scalable.

"Incredible Digital Asset Management "

What do you like best?

Using MediaValet allows users to quickly identify and use a library of files that would otherwise be difficult to share.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, assets take time to appear after uploading. Large uploads sometimes require submission via an FTP client. Very minor issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a strategy in-place with a clear plan of use. Having a DAM is culture-changing. It doesn't happen over night.

We are able to easily coordinate work with many stakeholders. We've found that the longer the DAM has been in place, the more ideas we have about implementing in other company processes.

CI
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Reliable, easy to use, amazing user interface and features"

What do you like best?

Many IT departments become frustrated because the on premise solution/library grows so fast that they have to keep upgrading the server, backups become complicated and heaven forbid the server crashes. MediaValet makes everything easier.

The product easy to use and has a full feature set, the support and team at MediaValet are easy to work with and experts in rich-media/visual asset management. They are easy to talk to and I always learn something new from them. In addition, this product is hosted on Microsoft Azure -- no IT support required, and I don't have to worry about my clients losing anything due to a system crash. There assets are replicated three times and then geo-replicated in another data center.

The system also allows my customers to easily review and manage assets -- deleting and retiring assets that are no longer needed or duplicative. Because my library is more manageable and I can see what is out there, it isn't growing by leaps and bounds.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything I don't like about MediaValet. It is a solid product, they are adding new features and functions at an amazing rate.

Improved management videos, photos and other collateral and visual assets.

Tiffany D.

"Photo searching and sorting made easy!"

What do you like best?

I love that Media Valet is a cloud based system that me and my team can access from anywhere. As an admin, I upload, categorize and keyword photos on a daily basis. The rest of the team uses Media Valet to share photos with clients on a weekly basis, using the Lightbox functions the most. The star system, keywords and filters (like upload date), help us navigate through the thousands upon thousands of photos.

What do you dislike?

Some of the "bugs" in Media Valet 3.0.2150 have not been fixed in the last year, like adding star ratings from the thumbnail view. I would also like to see "bulk" options for adding descriptions and attributes in the uploading

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research. Know that some of the upgrades they say are coming could take months to implement. The system as a whole is great though!

Media Valet has provided time efficiency and ease of use to our photo archiving and photo sharing system. My business is all about the visual, so we need to be able to easily share (via Lightbox or zip file) or archive pictures from the shows and events that we produce, design and build. The keywording in Media Valet also helps me sort through 22 years of company photos to find very specific images.

Vitor M.

"Excelent resource databank"

What do you like best?

Excellent how easy we were to get the files

What do you dislike?

It could be updated daily and including emergent markets sku info and pics

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go ahead. It will solve most of your company problems

Solving the problem that we have when we need documents, pictures and everything

Dennis W.

"It turned out to be much more that I expected."

What do you like best?

The way the support team reacts to requests

What do you dislike?

I wish I could change the size of thumbnails using Ctrl and the mouse wheel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Experiment and push the envelope.

We were able to reach internal and external customers (over 3000) from a single platform.

"User-friendly platform with powerful tools"

What do you like best?

Mediavalet's easy-to-use interface makes it very easy to organize and navigate from thousands of media files, from file sharing to video imbedding the tools are simple and intuitive even for novice users.

What do you dislike?

Options for sharing files and other tools seem to be limited, file sharing expiration date was having issues (i.e. linked shared with no expiration date, ends up expired sometime later)

Centralized data structure for media sharing and video imbedded on our site has tracking information.

Yserbi M.

"Great tool to share digital assets"

What do you like best?

User-friendly tool. Great tool to share your digital assets with internal and external users. Create users groups, choose their access level. Categorize by product, brand. Share or download photos, video, logos.

Great support team.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see improvement transferring reports from the site to excel or spreadsheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great support team. They helped us during the transition.

Quick and efficient to share images, videos, and logos with team members and business partners. 24/7 access to digital materials. Reports allow us to identify our frequent users and most popular photos and videos.

Adele K.

"Onboarding with Mediavalet"

What do you like best?

The MediaValet team is extremely knowledgeable and hands on - and have completely held my hand through every step of the on-boarding process thus far.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes thus far. The implementation phase of this process has been seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We did trials for 2 other DAMS systems and although others may have had more bells and whistles, MediaValet had the product that was more consistent, intuitive and clean on its organization of items and was perfectly on budget - no hidden fees or added on fees after a certain point. With other systems the added features would not work, or there was something wrong with uploading on their side. It wasn't just because our account was set up as a trial. I really had to take a step back weigh the pros and cons of each product on an apples to apples basis. Just because a company is backed by a bigger company does not mean their product is superior to others ... especially because it has shiny things - make sure those add-ons actually work! Aside from this, I do not believe the other DAMS would have provided such great support, and painless onboarding as MediaValet has. We believe in this product so much we signed on for a 2 year agreement. I am so grateful to have found MediaValet and am extremely excited to present this new program to our different markets.

Solving the following problems that we had with our ARCHAIC FTP SYSTEM - Easy to access, no down time, user-friendly (intuitive), easy to upload items, easy to share/download items, and support from the Mediavalet team.

Eric A.

"Excellent and user-friendly DAM "

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Some Digital Asset Management (DAM) program can be big and scary, but Media Valet is a user-friendly program that makes it easy to upload, download, tag, search and share photos.

What do you dislike?

Very little, but in the future we're hoping to be able to search assets by date newest or oldest (or vice versa) instead of searching by upload date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend Media Valet. The system is very user-friendly and the support from the staff has been wonderful. When minor problems/concerns have come up, they have addressed them and solved them in a very speedy manner. That's very reassuring.

Using Media Valet allows us to have all our assets backup on a cloud base system and cuts down the files we have to store on our network drives. It's also easier to find assets/files now that they're tagged versus looking through hundreds of photos via Adobe Bridge.

Patricia A.

"Mediavalet review"

What do you like best?

The best about media valet it's we can organizated all in folders, by category and seach/ find.

Share with our partners. All the sizes, px, and etc.

-Know who is using the material by downloads.

What do you dislike?

The user experience is a little complicate for some people.

Can be a bit tricky for those not familiar with similar platforms

User acount isn't a easy step.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's fine.

Share files with exterior clients and inside the company.

The posibility to share only one file or a lot of them by e-mail

AP
Administrator in Photography

"Uploads and lightboxes"

What do you like best?

Lightbox share-ability and that also lightboxes can be saved similarly to playlists for music. Makes it easy to share customized lightboxes of images to others.

A lot of content can be shared with many users and can be specific with each users permissions.

Can handle various file formats.

What do you dislike?

Uploading assets and tagging accordingly, and organizing categories. I have come across a lot of bugs and currently is not the most user-friendly interface. Not very intuitive and is very time-consuming, especially since uploads are queued.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Should have metadata and keyword system in place for assets to make it easier to search for and to be very organized with their folder structures. It can get cumbersome to require reorganization after assets have been uploaded. Good for when you have a lot of content to share amongst multiple users in different areas.

How to share files with clients. Keyword search function and lightboxes make it easy to share. Having metadata easily displayed in MediaValet platform makes it easier to check the file's information without needing to download first.

"Really functional but could be confusing to a new user"

What do you like best?

I love that it works in China and is easy to use once we have received proper training.

What do you dislike?

Some of the options and attributes are confusing for basic users. More explanation would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

add more description to some of the functions for basic users who are not familiar with attributes etc.

We are able to send media internationally to countries like China with no problems!

Amanda L.

"Easy implementation with a wonderful, service oriented staff!"

What do you like best?

The implementation of MediaValet was incredibly easy. Our IT staff was very pleased and I couldn't be happier using the actual program. The interface is clean and very user friendly. The ability to create custom lightboxes helps my staff seamlessly share images across campus or with outside vendors.

What do you dislike?

The upload process is a bit cumbersome at first, or until you get used to the process. It's for a very good reason though... the process improves searching and organization!

As a university, we gather hundreds of photos a month... sometimes a week! This system helps us organized everything in a user friendly and cost effective way. The cloud based system is amazing and helpful when working from home!

"Ease of Use "

What do you like best?

I feel that it is easy to upload and download files, as well as searching for files. The uploading and downloading speeds is faster than any other platforms I've used before.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much that I can think of, it would probably be useful to add a quick download button

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I feel that MediaValet is really easy to use, it is pretty straightforward for people to learn, and adapt to changing to MediaValet. The uploading and downloading speeds is faster than any other platforms I've used before.

With MediaValet, it makes it easier for me to upload files and share it with my colleagues

Gary H.

"Great product, great service!"

What do you like best?

MediaValet allows us to keep all of our photos in one place. They are searchable by the tags we add to them and organized. Also, it's very easy to send assets to colleagues for downloading.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about MediaValet. It can take some time to get used to all of the options, but once you get it, you'll love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool to keep you digital assets organized. Highly recommended.

Our organization has many different areas that all have their own ways that they do things. This has enabled us to bring all of them together in one centralized unit. By doing so, we are finding it easier to maintain our digital assets.

AG
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Easy Storage for Photo Inventory"

What do you like best?

MediaValet has made storing, sorting and sharing photos and logos from our company extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish it did was be able to duplicate whole folders and move them once one is made.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great organizational tool.

We have solved organizing our files with this system. The benefits are finding photos you need in a pinch.

Oritt B.

"MediaValet makes storing and sharing things, both externally and interally, extremely simple"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, functional, clean - exactly what we were looking for. Additionally, we had some concerns with the site not being iPhone friendly and with pop up videos not existing, and the MediaValet team addressed these concerns and added the exact features we requested in a very timely manner (not to mention they are a pleasure to work with!).

What do you dislike?

6 months ago I would have said their lack of being iPhone-friendly, as well as not having the video pop-up feature, but both of these are now functional. The biggest critique is the inability to share multiple files without creating a lightbox, but we are creating lightboxes for each of our clients' work, so once that is complete it won't be much of an issue.

We share our clients videos with executives and talent outside of our company. We needed an effective and simple site that would store these assets as well as enable us to share them directly with outside people. MediaValet has done that for us, and it makes internal communication regarding these videos much simpler, with features such as multiple versions of a video we are working on, keywords, and expiration dates.

AS
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Media Valet is easy to navigate. Key word searches are very helpful to quickly pull up what I need. I like that we can filter users into different groups and decide what groups can access which files.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve on how to share assets or make a light box, but I find most people pick it up pretty quickly.

When I am adding, deleting and moving around files, there is some lag time for the file to show up where I moved it.

We use Media Valet to share our product pictures and videos with our customers. If a customer requests a picture, we direct them to Media valet as a self-serve option. This frees up my time to work on other projects.

Virginia G.

"Best DAM ever!"

What do you like best?

The easiest, most intuitive product I have ever used. Everything is exactly where I thought it should be and SO fast. Love this DAM!

What do you dislike?

The few things on my list are coming soon so I'm afraid I have nothing to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend MediaValet, customer service and product are top-notch!

Field staff who need to access hundreds of digital assets on a daily basis with searching and sorting. We had been using an in house database that was 13 years old so it was time to move to a cloud-based solution.

"Same place for all my files"

What do you like best?

Share file directly through a link. Is easier for us and for our clients.

What do you dislike?

1. Big issue that I have is controversion with other company media valet user accounts. If my clients use other MV they can access to our MV.

2. We can manage and organizer our groups, we should ask for support.

3. Some times we need to upload the files more than ones. They appear pending.

Everyone has the latest version of one file. Know who uses what and verified how many clients use our information.

"Intuitive Asset Management System"

What do you like best?

How user-friendly the interface is, and how intuitive it is as a product. When ingesting new documents the system guides you through several steps to ensure it is properly filed away in the system.

What do you dislike?

The system can take some time to retrieve assets when the search term is resulting in several hundred items, but this is very infrequent and the Tech support team at MediaValet are very helpful and timely in addressing any user issues.

This Asset Management System is empowering users as they are able to easily retrieve and share assets on the fly. Whether it be Hi-Resolution photos, or a Microsoft document, users have a variety of ways and formats to download and share with team members.

AG
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Everyone is very helpful and the staff is wonderful"

What do you like best?

The staff are friendly and are easily reachable.

What do you dislike?

We have wanted some technical changes and it has taken a long time to get them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use. Make sure you key word every asset.

Our assets as a business are in one place so it makes everything easy to find.

Lee M.

"Media Valet is an Awesome software Tool"

What do you like best?

It provide a one stop shop solution to providing our marketing partners all our digital library of photos, logos and videos of our company resorts.

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Our marketing partners appreciate having their own access to

all this great digital information which they work with year round.

What do you dislike?

I DO NOT have any aspects of the program that I do not dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Saves so much time on sharing digital files with marketing partners...

Faster and complete access to all our digital marketing file for our marketing partners.

Andrew K.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Working with Rob Morris has been awesome! He is very responsive, friendly and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike other than it's a little difficult to invite outside businesses and partners to upload photos. Having to share a password and log in info is a bit more difficult than maybe what Dropbox uses, where you can easily send in invite to the folder without having to share login info.

Organization of assets is much easier.

Alonso F.

"Quality, reliable and secure service"

What do you like best?

· Good quality overall

· Secure service

· Reliable and always online

What do you dislike?

· Could be a bit more intuitive.

· Could improve it's UX.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need an online FTP like service that is secure and reliable, this is your best shot.

Online FTP, sending large files without attaching them to emails.

Bradley P.

"No limits! Such an upgrade"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of media valet is that there is no limit to my plethora of users. Other sites we have used in the office restrict the number we could have and it was really in issue. I believe they also back up all of the information so system crashes are never an issue or worry.

What do you dislike?

Although I have no major dislikes or issues with the program overall, MediaValet has been extremely helpful with any small issues we come across. It seems they are mostly user error and they have been very patient with us as a company.

Overall I think it has improved our organization and easy access to our full client roster. When we email links to our clients and execs, they have had zero problems with the MediaValet interface.

Jesus P.

"MediaValet resource Management"

What do you like best?

The easy to understand layout coupled with the ease of access menu.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I am in able to look at what's inside Goldie's without expanding in the drop down menu to the left.

Our resource management has become much easier to go through and access through MediaValet.

AS
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Satisfied with my experience, but there are improvements that could be made"

What do you like best?

I am very satisfied with the customer success team's ability to answer my questions and solve any issues I have faced. Great Asset library for our company and our partners. Lower pricing than other DAM sites.

What do you dislike?

The site could perform faster. Sometimes while uploading I was not sure if the asset successfully uploaded because there is a long delay before the asset appears in the gallery.

A feature where high-res photos could be uploaded and locked from downloading would be helpful. Then users could view a thumbnail/watermarked image and send a message requesting to have download access to the high-res/un-watermarked version.

Sharing assets with dealers, retailers, and distributors from all around the world.

Learn more about MediaValet

MediaValet Videos

Learning about MediaValet?

* We monitor all MediaValet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.