SurveyMonkey Enterprise Reviews & Product Details

San Mateo, CA
@SurveyMonkey
1,537 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the SurveyMonkey Enterprise community
Have you used SurveyMonkey Enterprise before?

SurveyMonkey Enterprise Reviews

Showing 4,270 SurveyMonkey Enterprise reviews
Showing 4,270 reviews
Already have SurveyMonkey Enterprise?
President
What do you like best?

Our ability to easily create surveys to gather tedious, long form bits of information from our clients has been super valuable to our team. It makes the process relatively seamless for both us and our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be really nice to have the ability to allow the user to save their progress so that they could come back to a survey at a later point. This can often be a point of frustration for our clients as some of our surveys take quite a bit of time to complete (45 minutes or so) and it's often difficult for small business owners to carve out 45 minutes of uninterrupted time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before you go 'all in' with the product, spend some time creating a few surveys and forms to ensure that it'll meet your needs. Make sure that it's not missing any features that are critical to your business before you devote a ton of time moving over to their platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Survey Monkey to help us gather the information that we need to create collateral for our clients. We use the system to give our clients a way to tell us information about their brands - where they've come from and where they want to take it in the future - so that we can create brand guidelines and marketing collateral for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and include links to surveys to peoples' emails. The reporting/analytics is very good as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On our most recent renewal with SurveyMonkey, they have changed their product service so that now only 2 users can use it at any given time. This is a major problem for our organization as we have a lot more than just 2 people who want to use it at any given time, so they then must wait until other people are finished with it before they can use it. It was not previously like this, and instead was more like a true organization account that anyone can access at any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems are similar to what was described in the "dislike" section. With only two people being able to use it at a time, we have had to resort to other survey tools to meet the needs of our clients and their respective timelines. For my own work, I am the one managing who can access it at what time and it gets complicated having to manage who needs it when, when the people that are currently using it are done, etc. In addition, the required two-step authentication factor has made it more difficult as when someone new wants to use it I have to send them the code since only one email address can be listed that only I have access to since I am the one managing all of the users for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I love the ability to copy surveys to re-use them at a later date. Often we develop surveys that need to be used annually. It's super simple to grab results from the surveys and download the data into excel to use and manipulate. When we survey clients, it's incredibly important that we can synthesize the data and this download makes that possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it takes a lot of work to make the surveys appear truly professional. Surveys tend to feel a bit child-like in appearance at times. I do not know all the capabilities, including using logic to develop surveys. This could be a personal use case, but I feel like some customization aspects could be more intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting better data from our customers and employees at various stages of project development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is great for when you need feedback from a large audience. It is very helpful to be able to get answers immediately. The dashboard is easy to navigate and the customization and functionality is seamless. I like the reporting functions which enables me to deliver clean and clear results with working groups. I like that it is such a widely used tool so when people are asked to fill in the survey, they are familiar with the format, comfortable with filling it in and have confidence that the answers they provide are secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Survey monkey does have some drawbacks. The free version only allows ten survey questions with 100 results. If you want to ask more questions and receive more results, you would have to purchase a new plan starting at 26 dollars a month last I checked. There are other features that could enhance the user experience like cross collaboration which would allow multiple people to contribute to one survey Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would give a try with the free version first. But in my experience and opinion, it is the best possible solution our there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

gathering real time data in and complied into a digestible and concise format has been great!~ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Compensation Generalist
What do you like best?

I like that this software is very simple and easy to use. You should be able to set up a survey in about 5 to 10 minutes. Survey Monkey makes it very easy to send out emails that will help capture this information. They also make it very easy to integrate into different websites as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version limits you to only collecting basic information. The pricing could be a little better for the basic plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool to collect information from whoever you need it from. I think a lot of people are familiar with this software. I recommend this tool to anyone starting out needing to collect infomation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are gaining valuable insights to what our employees are thinking and feeling. We can gather this information very quickly and we are able to verify that the data is accurate as well. We are able to take this information and make calculated decisions very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey simplifies surveys so that anybody can create one. Whether it's for a class project for 10 people or a company wide questionnaire for 1000 people, it's easy and the answers are laid out. I've even used it to gather information for a bachelor party that I was planning. Super easy to use. There is also a free trial too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version only allows ten survey questions with 100 results. This is restrictive. There is limited customization as well. There are only 12 design themes that users can choose from. Also, formatting a survey can be challenging for some people as it's not super easy or clear how to change certain things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend! Easy to use and the free trial gives you a great feel of what you're able to accomplish. If you're looking for an easy to use interface that gives you quick results, this is the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to gather information from a group in a concise manner. I recently organized a bachelor party weekend and it was a heachache to deal with all the different emails and dates. So I created a Survey on SurveyMonkey and had everybody input their 1st choice in dates and the results were clear and concise. Very easy to gather concise information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Administration
What do you like best?

Nothing, no phone support, cancelled the annual subscription 10 days after purchasing, and was denied a refund even though they offer a free 2 week trial that we never used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We bought an annual subscription, installed the software and determined within a week it would not work for us. You must purchase a high level plan in order to not see their branding and have surveys redirect to a page other than theirs after a survey is completed. I requested a refund within 10 days of purchasing the software and was denied because it was "against their policy" even though they offer a free 2 week trial prior to purchasing which we never used. No phone support, unethical, unreasonable, untrustworthy, run away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You must purchase a high level plan in order to not see their branding and have surveys redirect to a page other than theirs after a survey is completed. No benefits realized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Engineer
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I liked these two things the most:

First, you have 200+ templates to choose from for your surveys. So if you are creating a survey first time, this really helps a lot.

Second, you can try their basic plan for free and if you like it, you can choose from different plan that suits your need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing of the products are on quite higher side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give a little time to understand it and it can be really helpful for your business. After a while, you will create surveys with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I created surveys to know how helpful were my review to my viewers and readers and what can I do to improve. I would know if they are gonna come back and read my reviews again Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It's diverse templates gives you ready to use survey designed to serve many business for specific audience type.

Gives you flexibility to choose colors and fonts.

ability to copy questions from one survey to other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not give enough flexibility to place / size / edit the logo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SurveyMonkey is a smart surveying tool that provides enough flexibility you need to design a user friendly survey; survey result analyses is easy and great. It also gives good options of pop-up surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gives you flexibility to choose colors and fonts.

Ability to copy questions from one survey to other.

Ability to save color theme as templates.

Answer choices it provides.

Ability to have pop-up surveys.

Ability to analyze results in a smart way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Full Stack Web Developer
What do you like best?

The information we gather from this is well organized and it keeps all in one cloud-based repository. It helps you develop a quick survey. It is easy to use because the features are the same as you see on Facebook. It is simple to use and shareable and accessible. The answers remain anonymous and the survey is very easy to personalize on this platform. It allows question suggestions and optimization. It facilitates multiple types of questions and customizations. You can also rate your survey quality with the help of this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you upload mp3 files on the survey you face many issues. Videos and photos for the survey is a major issue in this platform. It must provide survey tutorials and it is good to use but not as good for using it professionally. It does not track user status if someone is still left to complete the survey or not. It has a lack of white labeling regarding the domain name. The customer support is very bad, they do not respond on time or solve your problems when you need it. They must provide more options for security and data field types should be added more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is great to use it for my official projects when we were supposed to take a survey from a large audience. It used it for my many past projects where it helped me a lot to gather information and save it in one secure place which is cloud-based so it is easy to access it anytime and no worry of data loss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's an intuitive user interface, and there are free options provided you only need to create short, simple surveys. The logic options are also nice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free option is very limited, but that's typical of a SaaS product. Sometimes understanding the different answer options is confusing. What's the difference between multiple choice versus ranking versus single select, etc? There should be more examples of what is what. Also, it would be good if there was an option to brand our surveys so that it doesn't just look like Survey Monkey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you just want to create fairly light surveys and have reporting capability, but you do not need to track the responses anywhere, then this is a great solution for you. You'll need to pay more if you want to send longer surveys (more than 10 questions), as well as if you want to integrate with any other softwares, like Salesforce etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

customer and prospect feedback. We haven't really gotten much benefit, but mostly because customers don't often fill out the surveys we send them :( But that's not a problem with SurveyMonkey, it's a problem with customer engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Analyst
What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey enables non-statisticians to setup simple polls that can be used to gauge attitudes and opinions of company staff. The survey setup process is straightforward and easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the quality of customer service provided by SurveyMonkey. If you purchase one of the plans and need billing or technical support there always seems to be a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I woud recommend that SurveyMonkey be used in conjunction with Excel and PowerPoint. Take the data and built-in charts from SurveyMonkey and enhance their aesthetic by using Excel graphing functions and PowerPoint visual aids. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SurveyMonkey enables the firm to quickly and easily discover the current sentiment of company staff on a certain issue or topic. The benefit is that decision-making can be driven by data rather than guesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

I like the quick and ease of using this survey tool, and it allows easy sign up if you want to use survey monkey for your own personal or business endeavors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes about this service, but I do wish there was a simple/basic FREE option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider that Survey Monkey has built in features beyond surveys, their services will give you flexibility with compiling data, exporting that data, payment tools, quizzes, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Anything from decision making by setting up a voting survey for company potlucks and outings on down to experiences and requests from employees on bettering the company and its processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Honeywell UOP: Development Engineer, Process Controls & Instrumentation
What do you like best?

The insights and data trends tab for a given survey summarizes the average response time, total number of participants, and you can vary the summary from an individual versus a question by question view. It is quick and easy to email out a link to participants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The "response by time" is not very useful. Usually our survey results are not dependent on who answers the questions at what time, as long as they fill out the results within the time window that the survey is open. I also dislike that you need to upgrade in order to add logic features. Microsoft Forms offer these customization options for free with an account. I have found some applications work better with Microsoft Forms compared to Survey Monkey based on this distinction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Web link or email is preferred when sending out a request to fill out the survey. Log out of your account, then click the link to make sure it brings you to the correct survey and that you are able to fill it out without being logged in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used Survey Monkey on a monthly basis to gain feedback on Technology Trainings from our Career Development Engineers. It is easiest to send the link to the survey on a group email, and we get our responses from there. It is helpful to tally the total number of survey takers and to see if we need to send a followup email if not enough users are responding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy the low cost of this service, the option to create unlimited survey quantities and the wide variety of tools available to customize survey formatting (e.g. several languages, font/text format, pre-set templates). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface for survey uses is not interactive. This can make a user less apt to complete subsequent surveys after the boring experience. All survey results are anonymous, so if an educator or supervisor needed to track attendance or completion for workplace data collection, it would be difficult to pinpoint who/whom did not complete the survey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SurveyMonkey should find ways to incorporate its system into other platforms, rather than being a standalone survey collection method. Training modules are a bit lengthy, maybe consider condensing these. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used SurveyMonkey to collect data for research projects in higher education settings, and it provides a quick, simple method of reporting and compiling survey data for review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Its honestly extremely easy to use...my 10 year old can make one! You literally put the information in and the options and it does the rest. You can easily share it with others and get the results you need ASAP. My kids can make one and send it to their friends on what their favorite sport is, or to their siblings for what they should have for dinner! At work we use it to engage our employees and find out things that they would change with it not showing who said what, it makes it more honest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some times the cost is a little much. There are free versions out there that we use sometimes also, but that's the cost of business these days. The price point isn't huge compared to others, but it is well known. But again, people just want things for free right? You have to pay for things, and you are paying for the service and the ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Again, there really has not been any problems, its the cost point that was really the only issue. But again, people just want things for free right? You have to pay for things, and you are paying for the service and the ease of use. My kids can make one and send it to their friends on what their favorite sport is, or to their siblings for what they should have for dinner! At work we use it to engage our employees and find out things that they would change with it not showing who said what, it makes it more honest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

It's free. That is the main appeal to me when I ran a small business,It's easy to make multiple surveys and it prompts you to customize them. Many questions are already built into the program if you need them. The platform is user-friendly and allows for different formats of questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Don't connect with Shopify anymore. The best features you need to pay and It's not cheap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To allow again connect with Shopify Stores Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Surveys and before was email marketing but now I am not using for email marketing since it is not connecting w/ Shopify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Renewals Marketing Associate
What do you like best?

SurveyMonkey is among the best review tools one can use - especially for beginners. The ease of use is outstanding, and the analytics are easily digestible. The learned data can be highly effective, useful, and instrumental in making future business and marketing decisions. I've used the program before in determining what specific values our clientele holds with communication. In doing so, we realized most people were interested in a monthly newsletter - this has allowed us to effectively communicate with customers in a way that works for them. Without SurveyMonkey, it would have been more difficult to decide on a frequency and/or means of communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are other programs that are even easier to use, cost less, and deliver better analytics - namely Google forms. With so many fantastic competitors, SurveyMonkey's value decreases to some extent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research. There might be another competitor that costs less and delivers the same results. SurveyMonkey might be best for your company - or it might not be, either way it can deliver intelligent data to inform future business decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's easy to generalize thought from a large population. Without a survey tool, it can often be difficult to draw conclusions about clientele as a whole. While implementing a survey for a past company, we were able to determine exactly what customers were looking for from the firm - and used the learned information to create effective marketing tactics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

What I like most about survey monkey is how easily you can create surveys and share them with people. I also love how straightforward they are for those completing them. Easy and fun to use. Applicable to many different scenarios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price. The full version is a bit pricey and the free version really limits the number of questions you can use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great, quick way to gather information through self created surveys. Helpful in a wide array of situations. I have used it in college to take and implement surveys at a graduate level. I have also used it in my profession. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Survey monkey has been helpful in getting more information on possible clients as I try to start a fitness business. It has allowed me to gain insight into what people are interested in most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.