SurveySparrow

SurveySparrow is designed to enable users to create and share highly engaging, mobile-first surveys that offer a chat-like experience.

Work for SurveySparrow?

Learning about SurveySparrow?

SurveySparrow Reviews

Ask SurveySparrow a Question
Showing 197 SurveySparrow reviews
kairu M.

"owesame! account creation just simple"

What do you like best?

it is so simple to open an account, with self explanatory dash board. it also gives fourteen free trials days which are enough for someone to check if the software will be helpful to the company. the steps to follow are well indicated making it simple or everyone to make trials without a demo. additionally, the price after the trial is very friendly

What do you dislike?

so far, from the experience I have with the software I have not found any negative thing about it. However, like any other software, it requires some little knowledge to be able to use it and the fourteen free trial days I believe are enough for everyone to have understood the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great software, that I would recommend to anyone who needs to conduct a survey, it is very helpful because you need not travel for long distances to reach the public.

In our company we are using SurveySparrow in conducting simple surveys in the community to find out if the content of our books are highly required by the community. By doing this, we are able to know the number of books that we need to publish depending on the public demand.This help us to manage cost by avoiding overproduction.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SurveySparrow
Stacy A.

"manage surveys and all feedback with survey sparrow"

What do you like best?

it is a comfortable website that allows customer's feedback to be accesssed concerning a particular survey conducted since it is open to user feedback,this allows the company to grow its weak areas and reply to all customer's requests and suggestions.

survey sparrow enables sending and receiving personalized information through mails,the links for each respondent is personalized and hence assurance of security ,this attracts more customers since they are free to express themselves according to their needs.

What do you dislike?

the chat platform does not support multiple rows hence limits the amount of information being shared by individuals on the platform since only the information on the first row can be read, survey sparrow should improve the chat theme so that all the information shared can be accessed .

it gets tiresome and boring when you have to log in each and every time you want to use the survey sparrow, customers wish there could be a way of saving the information so that you do not have to follow the steps each and every time.this would save time and also labour

Recommendations to others considering the product:

get your survey distributed over large number of people through easily accessible means like phones desktops and get immediate feedback which can also be analyzed by survey sparrow to give an outcome for proper decision making .

survey sparrow is easy to set up hence requires less skills , this means it can be used worldwide for semi-literate and the literate ones .

instead of using too many websites to conduct surveys on our company ,survey sparrow has saved us the labour it has provided a one point solution.

it has saved us the cost incurred in carrying out surveys since survey sparrow is less expensive and its monthly pricing makes t more affordable .

What Survey solution do you use?

Aaron H.

"SurveySparrow Seamlessly Combines Chat and Surveys"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow has a unique flow to its surveys that makes your users feel as if they are having a conversation with you instead of being bombarded with questions. The flow is very natural and easy to understand for even the least tech-savvy individuals.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a ton of customization available for surveys at the moment. There is a list of pre-defined templates, but from what I can tell, that's where it ends. I would love to be able to manually change the color of buttons, text, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely take it for a test drive. If you want easy to understand surveys that drive conversion and conversation, you want SurveySparrow!

Previously I was using free alternatives to SurveySparrow when sending out surveys. Conversion rates were low and I noticed many people were stopping half way through my survey. SurveySparrow's easy to navigate, and easy to understand interface has increased my conversions and has reduced abandonment. Also - their analytics are a huge bonus.

Miroslav B.

"Pleasant to use tool for your better-than-average surveys"

What do you like best?

The root cause for finding SurveySparrow was getting bored with Google Forms. Once I stumbled upon SurveySparrow I was intrigued to see what can it do. Even a free plan offers you a good variety of tools allowing you to customise your surveys whether you're looking to create a market research, customer feedback or even academic research survey, or anything else. This tool is pleasant to use and the user interface is very easy to navigate. We use this tool to conduct market research and get customer feedback too and its always been very helpful. Chat-like surveys are something we're currently experimenting with and so far it seems like a great way to get in touch with your users and achieve better returns on the number of surveys sent. After the survey is done we go through rich analytics, either on the website itself or locally after downloading the data. There's definitely a lot you can do. I encourage you to try the free plan and see it for yourself, I believe you will love it.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing to dislike. At least I can not think of anything off the top of my head.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy-to-create surveys, powerful survey management, rich analytics, simple to optimise for your needs, ability to tweak the survey's design to your liking, see results live, embedding surveys to your website and so much more, really.

Larry W.

"One Of The Great Ones"

What do you like best?

The modern look and feel and the technology under the hood customer support is awesome and the platform keeps improving

What do you dislike?

Its not much to dislike I guess if you twist my arm I would say The User Interface could be more modern or upgraded a bit

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give them a chance you will be happy you did . i know they may not be a Big Name yet, But I remember when a lot of people did not know GOOG. I'm telling from years of experience I have subscribed and or tried so many (over 20) Survey platforms and I can say Survey Sparrow is a high-End end survey and Marketing Tool

We send several survey sequences to our customers and use the feedback to market our higher end and monthly and subscription services. We also use to score job seekers and applicatens and to get feedback from our staff

Pranav S.

"The best survey tool I have come across so far"

What do you like best?

The Interface.

Chat like experience.

GUI.

Plug & play facility.

Ease of Use.

End user experience Chat based

This point needs an elaboration,well I have used many survey tools like surveymonkey, Zohosurvey, goosle surveys, the surveysparrow was the most intuitive and extremely easy to setup survey tool I found.

The Chat like experience gives you a feel that you are talking to someone over a chat window, it takes away the boringfeel of the survey which we usually feel with most of survey platforms.

I would recommend surveysparrow to everyone.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything with this tool, their support and sales team has also been kind and helpful so no dislikes at all.

For my company, all the low touch customers who do not need to contacted via phone call or who are busy to answer the phone I use surveysparrow to gather the product feedback.

Mark H.

"Theres Never Been A More Important Time To Learn SurveySparrow"

What do you like best?

The feature set is incredible. And so is their support. I like that they are continuously working on new functionality. Sure there was a learning curve but it was not steep. We like it so much that we are considering upgrading to a higher tier that came available not that long ago. We are already actively looking at our internal processes to so see how we can further improve our integration with SurveySparrow.

What do you dislike?

With some new functionality added, it somewhat changed the backend. I hope that can be avoided for coming updates as that would make it a bit less confusing. We had some difficulties to login in the past, but it turned out that at that moment there was some maintenance going on. Can happen, not a big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, this is something you really need to experience first hand. No promo video will do this justice.

The way it can get answers from visitors via a chat is great. People tend not to fill in surveys when just linked to a more static "normal" survey. But with the survey integrated into this chat application, we see more people responding. So, we were able to gather more valuable data then before. We made some adjustments to the website as we learned that some parts of our navigation was not that simple, according to our visitors feedback. That is a clear beneift we have realized and could not have done without the feedback we got via SurveySparrow.

Gary S.

"Mobile Friendly and easy To Use Survey Software"

What do you like best?

Most people read email on mobile so having a mobile-friendly survey app is critical for getting the most responses possible. I also love the chat type format as it feels more like you are text messaging with a friend rather than filling out an old-fashioned form.

What do you dislike?

It only offers basic features and design options, but that's the point, to make it simple to use and mobile friendly, where most of these options don't matter anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to create a frictionless survey form that is mobile friendly, this is the perfect choice. More people seem to respond to the chat message format than traditional survey forms.

I'm getting much higher survey response rates from our customers using Survey Sparrow. People love the chat like feel to the form and people on mobile are having an easy time responding to our surveys.

Christian T.

"Bringing surveys to 2018"

What do you like best?

The chatbot style interface for receiving feedback is truly innovative. It allows users to easily give feedback without the user being overwhelmed. Often times companies throw surveys at users that are a ridiculous length, and they tap out and close the tab because they see the number of questions and leave.

What do you dislike?

The default questions use poor English and are phrased awkwardly. You end up needing to re-phrase them so they make more sense. I would love to see SurveySparrow improve on this and phrase them better. Also, I would love to see a cheaper "freelance" plan ($5-10/mo) for people like me who are using it for a small business and work for themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you like the chatbot interface, I would recommend doing the trial of SurveySparrow to see what you think. SurveySparrow also gives you excellent advanced logic (if/then, using name, etc). If you want the best pre-written questions, though, I might go with another option. The pre-written questions here need some work.

You can increase the amount of feedback customers are willing to give you thanks to the simplified chat interface. Since customers are less overwhelmed, they are more likely to complete the entire survey willingly.

When you increase customer feedback, you are able to work on listening to their concerns and becoming better in your niche.

Katherine S.

"Great customer service and a brilliant product! "

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow have been absolutely amazing with helping me create my company's merchant satisfaction surveys. Whilst I've loved the software's capabilities, possibly the best thing is that their team listened to my feedback and made improvements based upon my suggestions. It's great to see that SS is always looking to get better.

What do you dislike?

At first some of the functionalities for SS were a bit basic, but as mentioned above, improvements were quite swiftly made which resulted in survey software that is essentially perfect to suit my needs.

Our in-house resources were hopelessly inadequate to create a survey the likes of which we could create with SS - I know this because we tried with the first draft! The functionalities were extremely limited and the look and feel were just not good enough. As noted above, SS has resolved these problems and more for us.

Alex M.

"Drives high response rate in emerging markets"

What do you like best?

Loved the chat style interface. We are a startup in Mexico and our users are just getting digitized. They're all very familiar with WhatsApp, and the SurveySparrow interface evokes that. We got a 30% response rate on our first survey (we did incentivize with a giveaway) and I attribute this to the UX. The back end for developing the surveys is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see additional templates and more guidance on how to properly structure survey questions. I'd also love a more robust output - not just pie charts but more advanced statistical calculations with explanations of how to interpret the data. Help us all become statisticians instead of having to export the data and send it to an expert.

We measured our NPS to affirm our product market fit, attributed loan usage to default, and understood aspirations of our borrowers.

Gary S.

"Easy To Use and Mobile Friendly"

What do you like best?

Takes a conversational approach to surveys and acts more like a chatbot than a survey form. It's more interactive than a standard survey form and you have the ability to make it more fun for users. Also, since most people will take the survey on their phone, this chat style method is much more user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Not as feature rich as other survey software but that is by design. If you need a lot of bells and whistles or want a more corporate look, then this may not be the best software for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

test it out first to make sure it works for you as it is much different than your typical survey software

I am getting much higher interaction rates with these surveys over traditional surveys we used to send out.

Cristian E.

"Friendly interface and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the interface design.

Creating surveys is so easy, and the fact that that survey Is able to display as a chat, makes it really user friendly.

I love the preview optione as well.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that fact that the online version is not ready yet.

Also, results should be able to integrate with Google Drive (Sheets)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please integrate with google sheets.

Please develo moffline mode.

We are evaluating development and circumstances of rural communities in developing countries, regarding use of water and sanitation.

Our goal is to be able to better understand they current situation so we can develop better projects out in the field.

The benefits for us are: easy to deliver, easy to review and most important of all: easy for them to answer.

Vanessa A.

"Different and Refreshing type of Survey"

What do you like best?

What I like about SurveySparrow is that it is more interactive and you can make the survey funner, no one likes to take surveys so this is a refreshing way to present one.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little tricky to configure at times, the set up is not always as easy or as direct as I would like it to be. Question types should be somewhat more customizable

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to understand the tool and how you will organize your questions before working on the survey from scratch, that way you are well organized and know how everything works.

Mostly a measure of our company culture and how happy people are at the company, how satisfied they are with their jobs, how challenged they feel with their project, etc.

Jean Franco C.

"SurveySparrow, the vanguard in surveys."

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow is a server that I personally like a lot because it stands out from the other survey servers, due to its characteristics that are favorable for its operation, among these qualities we can emphasize that its interface provides us with good fluidity when navigating through its tools. and options as well as when processing the given information. We can use this interface to create surveys, share surveys and even this server offers a great novelty that is an online chat, through which we can discuss any survey of our preference with other users in real time; It is a breakthrough because it allows us to give our opinion and see the opinions of other users. The instructions for registering in SurveySparrow are very easy and clear, so I do not think that users have any problems when registering.

What do you dislike?

The server is very good in comparison with others that I have used in the past, however, it can present some small inconveniences that can affect the fluidity to which users are accustomed, since they can not have a diversified chat, that is, that You can not discuss several topics in a single chat because they are limited to just one. Another important point, if you have many surveys and conversations, your start may seem confusing and messy, and you even run the risk of not finding a publication.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it to conduct surveys, it is very reliable

Excellent interface, so far I have not had any problems registered with it, I hope that changes that occur in the future are for the benefit of users.

Kleiber C.

"Professional personalized surveys"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow helped us save time and money, is fantastic with the options of minimal designs, the configuration to assemble the surveys, the moment to send them so that our clients can answer them by mail or a web link through social network, has a option that I think is very fantastic that is to integrate our survey on our website as well as automatically change the language that will depend on the language spoken by the respondent, really pe has been a very intuitive and complete software since it provides graphs of the data that it is obtained that it helps us to complete a final report.

What do you dislike?

The webhooks are only available for the business plan with which I count, it does not save the start of the session in the browser, every time I leave I have to access again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Natural, fantastic and very simple tool to configure the surveys, with economic plans.

since the last 4 years and is a good tool for small surveys that we do to our clients, so that we can solve problems and improve our services thanks to the data obtained.

Rangga S.

"The Revolutionary Survey Software is here"

What do you like best?

Nice and clean user interface. Clear work flow make the survey making process a lot more fun and easier

What do you dislike?

1. Users should given option to include subdomain name or not on the survey. Sometimes we just want surveysparrow.com/survey, but sometimes we want name.surveysparrow.com

2. There's no access level on user management. It would be great if we can add users and select whether they are admin or not. So only admins who can add survey and others are only able to view the result of the survey

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for more engaging way to collect feedback with beautiful and clean user interface. Give SurveySparrow a shot.

Collect customer feedback is quite difficult if we use common and boring form. Customers tend to be lazy to fill the long survey form. SurveySparrow comes with better approaching on providing the survey. With chat-based survey, consumers will be more enjoy in filling survey. Higher completion rates means more customer feedback, the more improvement we can make so that the service gets better

Nate S.

"Lightweight and Powerful"

What do you like best?

I really like SurveySparrow's UI. Specifically, I like that answering the surveys from them feels more like a chat experience, rather than a boring survey. It was also very easy to create new surveys. I don't have a use case right now for sending out automated, recurring surveys but I really like the idea.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a freemium option. It's sometimes tough to think through all the possible use cases for a product. SurveySparrow could do more to assist the user in thinking through the right/best use cases. Features are great, but solutions are wonderful.

I used SurveySparrow to collect feedback from my database on giveaway marketing campaigns. It was great because I was able to see the bounce rate of those who looked at the survey, the completion rate, as well as time to complete. Those additional data points were helpful to me in thinking through how to setup my next survey.

Ghael N.

"Best and easy platform for surveys."

What do you like best?

I have been using SurveySparrow for a couple of times now. It is very easy to set up and has flexible questions. The features set are incredible including their support. It got a conversation interface which turns surveys into conversations. Again it has easy sharing options that enable users to create and share highly.

What do you dislike?

SurveySparrow in an amazing platform but some things need to be adjusted. It does not save any logins, you must log in every time. Branding cannot be changed in any survey. Another thing is that chatting theme does not support several rows.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend SurveySparrow to those looking for a platform that has, extra functions, saves time and money and easy on getting feedback from customers. It suits well for survey projects.

The good thing about SurveySparrow is that it has extra functions like, the ability to monitor survey performance. It has the capacity to turn boring surveys into engaging discussions. It saves time and money because design options are minimal. Lastly, it is easy to get feedback and other information from customers.

Jeff W.

"Rather good survey tool"

What do you like best?

Creating a survey was fairly straightforward, intuitive and therefore simple. Within a few minutes I had the first draft of an 8 question survey done. I was able to click around to figure out how to change things and what I liked about that was I saw in near real time how that changed the form and function of the survey.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to modify the answer options more. I would've liked the options to change the format and such.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ability to modify answer options

We are exploring how we handle corporate communicates and employee engagement. We're still early in the process but being able to get a baseline of perceptions and attitudes with SurveySparrow has been great.

Sharlene M.

"Perfect tool to create and distribute surveys"

What do you like best?

What makes SurveySparrow special is the flow of its surveys. It seems as if the interviewees were chatting with you in real time. The surveys do not feel heavy or boring. They flow naturally, without confusing or harassing the interviewee. Even people less familiar with technology send us their answers because surveys made with SurveySparrow are very friendly and easy to answer.

What do you dislike?

The customization options are few. You cannot polish small details like the color of the button and things like that. You only have the templates they offer you, which are not bad, however, if you would appreciate more freedom to edit that kind of details.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend you start using SurveySparrow is an incredible tool. If what you are looking for is to improve your surveys and increase the amount of answers you receive, certainly SurveySparrow is for you.

SurveySparrow has helped us to create and send surveys that are easy to understand and compatible with any device, it has tripled the response rates we obtained before with similar software.

Ray M.

"Simple, Slick and Natural"

What do you like best?

The survey setup process is very simple, I've used a few and creating a survey with this was second nature.

Conditional logic with Survey Sparrow makes complete sense whereas other tools complicate things.

In general, the conversation style way (messaging app style) the questions are delivered to the end user is so natural and is actually enjoyable. They're got this right!

I think embedding the surveys option should be coming soon.

Their support is great too.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more options ie: upload image and even the option to embed a video.

Their branding is on the left and at the end of the survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended.

Try it and you can create a survey with conditional logic in a fraction of the time it would take in Google Forms.

Share your survey and ask your respondents their thoughts on answering questions in a conversation style as opposed to an old survey style - they'll make up your mind for you!

When potential customers see a survey with a load of questions, they sometimes click away. Survey Sparrow allows you to introduce your questions in a natural, friendly way which means more people are willing to begin answering.

Nicolet G.

"A different and lovely way to create surveys"

What do you like best?

I love the chat like the way of creating and answering the survey. It gives it a personal feeling. It was effortless to set up my first client satisfaction form without even checking the documentation. I did ask support a question about branding and Nidhin's response came fast; he is very helpful and spontaneous. I can totally recommend SurveySparrow!

What do you dislike?

The SurveySparrow branding does not fit my brand colors (naturally). But I know it's on the roadmap to add my branding in a couple of weeks. And I can work with it in the meantime. So that's no issue to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SurveySparrow is a new SaaS but it works like a charm, I did not encounter any bugs and for a new product that's pretty impressive! Support is great. Do keep in mind that it is not possible to use your brand colors yet, but it is on the roadmap to be implemented in March/April 2018. If you are looking for a different way of surveying, I can totally recommend it.

I use SurveySparrow for customer satisfaction surveys for my students and photography clients. Since I started using the software, I have seen an increase of 40-50% in the responses compared my previous reviews.

Seshu B.

"The KISS Survey Tool You Need!"

What do you like best?

SurveySparrow is the super simple survey tool I've always wanted. There are others in the market, but they are super confusing to use and a lot more expensive. SurveySparrow keeps things super simple and that, in turn, motivates me to use it a lot more.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have yet to find a single thing that annoys me about SurveySparrow. If you need a tool to survey your clients, you can't go wrong with Survey Sparrow. As I have indicated, the support is good and so is the customer service before you buy it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Looking for a simple surveying tool? Then SurveySparrow is it! I was going to use TypeForm and while that is also a great survey tool, SurveySparrow's UI and workflow is so simple that it motivates me to get surveys done quicker.

Having a more engaged audience is critical these days. How do you engage your clients without spamming them with offers that they may not need? Asking them questions, of course helps you craft a product or service that is perfect for them. This is where SurveySparrow comes in.

Anee K.

"Survey & Feedback Management Platform"

What do you like best?

The best part is that one can easily automate surveys time to time at the scheduled interval timings.

The platform even displays the logic to set different conditions.

It also does the monthly billing & refunding in an easy way.

The data is presented in an easy to digest form which shows that how many people are there with positive and negative experiences. With this information at hand one should be equipped and can also make an informed buying decision that won’t be regreting.

What do you dislike?

No, None at the moment yet. The team of SurveySparrow is very responsive to the questions and bugs if you find any. They even try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Can't say much as I have used thia for 8-9 months just for my company's work.

After using this platform, it has now become ab easy part to automate the surveys time to time and to schedule those tasks. Setting different conditions is also a positive thing of the software.

One can easily do the monthly billing & refunding easily without consuming and wasting much time.

Learn more about SurveySparrow

SurveySparrow Videos

Learning about SurveySparrow?

* We monitor all SurveySparrow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.