Experience.com Reviews & Product Details

Experience.com Overview

What is Experience.com?

Experience.com is a fully-automated, enterprise experience management platform.   *Collect feedback at every meaningful moment in the customer journey. *Build the perfect CX and EX programs for your business to drive behavior, analyze feedback data, and win. *Deploy workflows and APIs to put experience data where it belongs to power business outcomes.   Our Products: Core platform – The Experience Management Platform +Campaigns (Surveys) +Reviews Management +Listings Management +Workforce Engage +Professional Profiles +Social Media Monitor   Learn more about our product offerings now at Experience.com   *Pricing is customized based on company size and user licenses. Please reach out to our sales and support teams to learn more about your options. Toll-free 888-701-4512. Sales 925-553-4716. Email sales@experience.com.

Experience.com Details

Experience.com is an enterprise experience management platform.

We are not just a reputation company or a data company. We are a fully automated all-in-one experience platform that helps you capture, analyze, and act on real-time data to drive behavioral change. Combining the power of CX data, EX data, analytics, reputation, marketing, all in one consolidated solution, we make every experience matter more.

Experience.com
2015
San Ramon, CA

Experience.com Videos

Experience.com Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Experience.com community
Have you used Experience.com before?

Experience.com Reviews

Showing 7 Experience.com reviews
Already have Experience.com?
CRM & Technology Manager
What do you like best?

The fact that the service runs passively in the backend with our LOS while we focus on great customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The addition of new features can be hard to keep up with at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The mortgage industry, like all industries, requires great customer reviews and surveys. The challenge with mortgages is that we require verified customer reviews. We find tons of value in only taking in reviews of those who we know have worked with us through the entire mortgage process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketer
What do you like best?

Good platform to get customer feedback, survey and review and main thing is we can integrate these. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing details are not transparent to the new users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its definitely recommended due to ease to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

WE use to conduct customer survey with new and existing customers. Through this we are getting valuable data, based on this we decide our strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The automatic posts to my social media. I love the set-it-and-forget-it factor that comes with using Social Survey! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I love it all! There's not much I could complain about a site that makes this so easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Social Survey has been huge for my business. I love the ease. People [friends/past clients/potential clients] see these reviews and automatically their opinion of me and my business is impacted positively. It is SO WORTH signing up for! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I eliminated a lack of reviews when I began using Social Survey, the benefits are fantastic. I have surveys that go out to clients automatically at closing without me having to think about it, and then the surveys automatically post directly to my social media. Its so great for me online presence as well as my reputation! I am very happy with Social Survey and glad they work hand-in-hand with my company to make sure everything is easy and seamless for both me and my clients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Production Manager
What do you like best?

SocialSurvey allows us to manage our customer experience by seeing our weak links and being able to celebrate our successes. Their team is available, helpful, and the culture at SocialSurvey is contagious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only negative is also kind of a positive - so many new features come out so frequently that sometimes the communication and the when and how to implement new features doesn't happen immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SocialSurvey will be more than a vendor - they'll be a partner in growing your business and maximizing your return. BUT - be sure to dive in - it's easy to set up "auto post" for reviews and call it a day, but there is much, much more that the platform can do to help your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Housing consumer reviews in one place and gaining an audience on social media without spending hours to do so. We hear our customers and the platform gives us an opportunity to solidify the customer relationship and increase loyalty. It also makes what's normally a tedious task and provides the opportunity for fun interaction with clients through replies and photos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Small Business and Entrepreneur Consultant
Banking
What do you like best?

They really elevate the industry of online reputation management to a whole new level. They really grew our online presence like crazy with their abilities to leverage reviews for SEO. We also achieved an INSANE response rate from our clients. I couldn't ask for a better ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I had to put something here, I'd say that it is still up to the individuals within the company to get connected so that it goes to their accounts as well. That, or we honestly started getting more reviews than our pages could handle. The first can't be avoided because of API's, and it took us about a month to get 100% integration. The second issue is a positive problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They really do deliver on every promise. There was not a single exaggerated claim. Just do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's allowed us to resolve any feelings of dissatisfaction much faster than we were otherwise set up to be. Plus we gained positive feedback at a much higher rate. It also allowed us to monitor our various social platforms and keywords to ensure that the marketing done by our Loan Officers is compliant. We were able to respond to things very quickly, and could not have done that as easily without SocialSurvey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The tiered levels available in the system that allow you to not only automate but do it at every level with a benefit to the salesperson and the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Probably some of the items that you can only change companywide, but I believe they are ticking those off as they go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer satisfaction, conflict resolution, happy customer promotion, net promoter promotion is all made easy, consistent and trackable in this system. We are also able to direct our happy customer feed and follow up to any area we need a boost or recovery on when we have a bad review that lowers our score online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

I like the fact that it allows customers to checkmate and keep ones employee on the toes. Its really a great software every company should purchase Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont have any dislike for now. Its simple great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best software i have come across lately. Go and purchase it, you will not regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help track each employees performance from customers reviews and this has enhance productivity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.