Zoho ContactManager Reviews & Product Details

Zoho ContactManager Overview

What is Zoho ContactManager?

Zoho ContactManager is an online contact management software that lets you manage all your business contacts in a single place and helps in easy follow up. You can also track deals, manage tasks and collaborate with your team. Zoho ContactManager integrates with Google Apps, Zoho Mail, MailChimp and other popular business softwares.

Zoho ContactManager Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)

Share contacts and keep track of to-dos, notes and emails. Everything is in a single place for your team.

Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Phone
+1 (888) 900-9646
1996
Austin, TX
@Zoho
8,910 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.

Zoho ContactManager Screenshots

Zoho ContactManager Reviews

Showing 34 Zoho ContactManager reviews
Already have Zoho ContactManager?
Civil Engineer
What do you like best?

A tool that allows us to have the whole team working in one place, share contacts, track tasks, send emails and create notes. In addition, we can have all the activities of our customers, suppliers and contacts in a single address book. Know everything that happens with our contacts, be able to visualize all the activities from the same tool. We can see up to the information of the emails sent within our contacts. We receive instant notifications, we can quickly review all tasks and offers from the initial panel through notifications. Also post notes and share them with the team or send direct messages about upcoming meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like this system at the moment, however you can identify that at the beginning I had some setbacks to merge the contacts, but the rest has been easy and very useful. I would like to be able to sort the custom fields or even mix them with the fixed fields in a different way to the alphabetical order and maybe it would be nice to have more integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A tool that allows us to integrate other applications with Zoho ContactManager and take advantage of its advantages to complement, expand and improve our business. Send campaigns by email, synchronize our contacts in various applications and communicate with our customers on social networks, all in one place. Assign, prioritize, follow and manage all tasks easily, visualizing them quickly to make decisions knowing what each one is about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoho ContactManager is a perfect tool to manage contacts, tasks, agreements, emails and collaborative activities in a simple but effective way. We can track tasks by following them completely. This correct contact management helps us make better decisions and therefore, we get better results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Industrial Design
What do you like best?

We can have all our team working in one place, share contacts, track tasks, send emails and create notes in one place. In addition, we can have all the activities of our customers, suppliers and contacts in a single address book. Knowing everything that happens with our contacts, is in our hands. We can visualize all the activities from the same tool. We can see up to the information of the emails sent within our contacts. We receive instant notifications, we can quickly review all tasks and our offers from the initial panel through notifications. Post notes and share them with the team or send direct messages about upcoming meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I could really say that we have not presented problems with this tool so far, the only thing that could be mentioned is that it has too many options and this could be overwhelming at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho ContactManager is a complete contact management tool, in which all the users of a company can share notes, contacts, tasks, emails and much more. In addition, it is possible to have all the activities of customers, suppliers and contacts in a single address book. Zoho ContactManager has a mobile app version for both Android and iPhone so we will always be up to date with everything related to our contacts and we can continue working from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this tool we have been able to improve productivity by using a wide range of task templates and email. We have been able to maintain communication with our colleagues in real time through the same application, assign tasks, share information, tag colleagues. And basically we can say that it is a great advantage to synchronize mailing lists, send and track campaigns from Zoho ContactManager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I really like using this software because it is very easy to use, because of this my team can share their contacts in a flexible way, which makes it very pleasant to work with it, it also adapts to our needs and we allow easy tracking of tasks and offers.

I love that I can include notes, photographs, because when working with so many clients, it is difficult for the staff to remember so many things, but with this system the clients can be treated in a more personalized way, because those data help the staff to be more effective I can note that this system has an excellent technical service, very friendly and diligent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there is nothing that I do not like about this system, I only had some problems to merge the contacts since I had other software, but the rest has been easy and very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this system because it has helped the company in a great way, it has been very easy to use, in addition, if you are not convinced you can know it more thoroughly through its free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been great to be able to work with Zoho, because it has allowed the company to manage the information of the contacts of potential clients, as well as regular clients in one place, generating greater control and at the time of accessing it or needing it for a business meeting, be it in a faster way.

Thanks to this system, we have been able to achieve a greater follow-up, tracking and management of possible businesses and investments because, through its different options and versatility, we not only keep contacts but also valuable information to carry out business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO/Design Consultant
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the system. The best thing about it is when you use the mobile app your experience is the same as it is on the browser a lot of companies miss that key piece. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything so far that i dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want something simple to navigate and easy to use that will make keeping your business organized this is a great program. My biggest issue was the user experience on my browser and then switching over to the mobile this company took the time to make sure the experience was the same and you can actually read the font thats been a huge issue for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ive realized that email systems along aren't enough and I also realized that you don't need anything that will keep you from doing what you love. If you spend more time filling in your CRM than running your business something is wrong. I found the perfect combination in this CRM. It gives me exactly what i need with options to expand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
Internet
What do you like best?

One low price for the entire organization. It is simple to use and no learning curve. Some of the other CRM systems that I had used in previous companies (Salesforce, SugarCRM, etc) were powerful but just too complicated.

One other benefit is that everything is included in one price. I wear a few hats so need to contact clients various different emails such as sales@, support@, billing@, etc. I can do this without incurring extra fees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only think that I would want is to be able to order the custom fields (or even mix them with the fixed fields) in a way other than alphabetical order. More integrations such as Google Calendar, Tasks, etc. But for the low cost, I cannot complain at all.

One thing I would like added is a simple first letter search for companies. Just have A, B, C at the bottom which takes you to a list of companies starting with that letter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You may be missing a few bells or whistles that other systems have, but everything here works and it is easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easy to keep all my accounts and leads organized. The biggest problem that I am solving is budget. I do not have to worry about paying more every time I add another users, contact or company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Guru Raja Subbaiah of Zoho ContactManager

Hey Peter,

Thanks for your valuable feedback!

Glad to know that you're loving your experience with Zoho ContactManager :)

We can understand the importance of some of the requirements you've mentioned here.

We'll use these suggestions to improve our product.

Cheers,

Team Zoho ContactManager

Co-Founder & CEO
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use, plus the price is excellent compared to other CRM systems which offer similar or less functionality. Integration between all of the different systems has been wondrous, again simple to connect to 3rd party applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Importing can be a little clunky with merging fields etc from other platforms or CSV files, apart from that it works really well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N.A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps manage our contact database and keep tabs on what our prospects and clients are doing. It saves us time and money by having all our information stored in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Media Officer
Civic & Social Organization
What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and integrate. you can simply import all of your contacts in minutes. it works the best if you are using zoho environment as your CMR. you can easily share contact with your coworkers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is noway to export all of your contacts in one excel file, you can only export 100 at most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work as a public relations officer which means I have a huge load of contacts which I share regularly with other co-workers. zoho contacts is a great way to do that and also the idea of making custom fields has made it easier for me to write notes about contacts after each time I contact them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loan Officer
Financial Services
What do you like best?

It enhances your ability to keep track of current and potential customers / Clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes with so many suites, it can be a daunting process to get it tailored to your needs. Fortunately, they have great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It really makes sure that contacts are not being left behind. I think that we are realizing that there are a couple of lost opportunities out there, and that this is really help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
International Trade and Development
What do you like best?

Share all the information regarding the company contacts with all the team.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As today, I have no complains. It has met all our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Miembro Del Directorio
What do you like best?

Me gusta porque es una herramienta sencilla para ordenar tus contactos, hacer seguimiento y concretar negocios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Por el momento no tengo comentarios sobre este tema. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sí. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Orden en la administración de contactos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is one of the simplest yet most powerful CRM's available with multiple app's to choose from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't say anything negative - it does what I want and need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everything in one place and easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The ease of use of all the various suites makes importing and managing tasks simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are using it as a tool to help us service various agents and track our interactions, so we have a reference base to create training and identify deficiencies in our communications process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I was able to import my contacts from Gmail. This is a wonderful cloud and within no time i was up and running. what's more i can easily export my contacts to zoho crm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Duplicates. I still have alot of duplicates contacts. I hope there is a way i can merge all the duplicate contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I look for leads on the internet. so i copy all the contacts am browsing on the internet to zoho contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

i am using for test to sync all my contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not yet able to sync all gmail contacts. i will try and update you all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it's nice cloud working with 100% uptime Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Integration with other apps that our organization utilizes. Very Specific, easy to differentiate the contact groupings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that all zoho apps should be given the option to auto-note an account's profile page, more often than not, the noting seems to be repetitive and duplicitous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Carrier Contacts, organization, and increased data points Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Management Consultant
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

As a solopreneur, I depend on ZoHo to keep me organized and moving forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I need more assistance in the set up and it's been difficult to get the set up support that I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure you have someone with a strong technology background to help you set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Vey simples, It does import from Outlook, Gmail and other platforms very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not find it yet. In time, I can describe it better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

simplicity

integration Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My contacts were spread out, zoho, it helps to unify the contacts in a smart way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I'm using it as a market platform to reach potential customer and keep track of the development of communications Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to sync data to crm zoho for task and deals sections Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

syncronizing with task calendar in google or zoho Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Versatility - Many options to customize and can setup many user defined fields Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Too many options... Can be overwhelming at first to get through all of them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track and communicating with all members of our organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The possibility to integrate ZOHO with Mailchimp Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

at the moment of my review was not possible to have automatical update of mailchimp subscribers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

mailchimp subscribers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Very intuitive and the card scanner is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

card scanner and search functionality on app needs improvement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

replacing another contact manager. Much easier to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

How easy it is to manage contacts and set tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of yet. But I am still learning. The tutorial wasn't very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free services are great. Eventually may upgrade to a more complete package. But works great for me needs at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping focused on tasks and prospecting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Centralization of the database, Multiple access to the data, Data updation by multiple users. Much better than Excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are certain features missing & sometimes it takes too long for the pages to get loaded. The data that is ignored and duplicates is not visible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Effective Database Management. We were able to centralise the data & give multiple access to the data at the same time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

only just starting out but thus far it is easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

no issues with anything in zoho contact manager as of yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

hoping it will make keeping in touch with staff, members, students & visitors more streamlined Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adjunct Assistant Professor
What do you like best?

So far the integration between all of our different systems has been amazing. While we did have support from a very talented vendor, Ari, there was a lot of ground work we needed to do to prep our own software for exporting to Zoho. Barring the challenge of merging contacts, it's been smooth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The contact merge is a bit clunky and could use more streamlining. Being able to only merge three contacts at a time is clumsy. If there are more than 10 instances of a single contact it becomes REALLY cumbersome to have to go through several rounds of merging. Some instances are fine when there are only two or three but more than that is tough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get interns to help with merging. If you have 10k+ contacts it will take a LOT of time to merge all the data. In some cases if you are importing from multiple lead sources (we have Mailer Mailer, Constant Contact, Raiser's Edge, Vendini, Eventbrite, Facebook, Twitter, our own website, student enrollment, retail shop customers, Jotform, Survey Monkey just to name a few). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to track campaigns more closely and the results have yielded more donations. Not only have we been able to target our audiences far more specifically in terms of academics versus programming versus certificate programs and fundraising events, we've been able to TRACK the success of each campaign more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Zoho ContactManager?

Zoho ContactManager Categories on G2