EngageBay All-in-One Suite Reviews & Product Details

EngageBay All-in-One Suite Overview

What is EngageBay All-in-One Suite?

EngageBay is a popular and powerful integrated, all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM software supporting over 29500 growing companies around the globe. EngageBay helps companies to acquire, engage, nurture web visitors and convert them to happy customers and grow their business 3x and more. EngageBay offers a slew of features including: - Simple and powerful All-in-One CRM - Easy to use marketing automation software - Email marketing - Free Live Chat Software - Powerful helpdesk software - Email Sequences - Landing Pages - Web Forms to capture online leads - 360 Degree Customer View across marketing, sales and support departments - Appointment Scheduling Software - Contact Management Software - Free CRM software and many more.

EngageBay All-in-One Suite Details

Simple All-in-One Marketing Software. With awesome software tools backed by a dedicated support team to make every part of your marketing more effective.

- World's #1 affordable all-in-one marketing, sales and support CRM
- A completely integrated solution that eliminates the need for buying and using multiple business tools
- Simple to use with low learning curve
- Many features are free of cost
- Buy the whole suite or individual features you need
- No annual contracts
- Proactive and friendly support at all times, even for free users
- No onboarding fees charged
- Free and seamless migration from other tools

EngageBay Inc
2018
Tracy, CA
@engagebay

EngageBay All-in-One Suite Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the EngageBay All-in-One Suite community
Have you used EngageBay All-in-One Suite before?

EngageBay All-in-One Suite Reviews

Showing 95 EngageBay All-in-One Suite reviews
Already have EngageBay All-in-One Suite?
Director
What do you like best?

The fact that I can run multiple businesses, on multiple domains, from one tool. This was critical to me and I love this feature. I also love the calendar synchronisation, the appointments feature (no need for Calendly) and the deal tracks (yes, tracks, plural - you can run multiple deal pipelines, each for different businesses if you want). Support is also very responsive and the package is great value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing particularly leaps out - it is, like many such tools, only as good as the info you can gather and the info you enter, as well as how well you use features. The email marketing feature, for example, seems brilliant, but I haven't even begun to use it yet. This is on me, not Engagebay. All in all, I am happy I signed up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider whether you need - or will need in future - all of the features. Make sure to use the trial and get the demo, it is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Running more than one business under the same software, without having to pay extra. This, for me, was critical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet Marketing Strategy Advisor / Owner
Internet
What do you like best?

Comprehensive suite of applications combining crm, marketing, and service applications under one umbrella. Well designed and easy to navigate between the 3 applications. A lot pf power under the hood too for the more advanced marketers. It's logical next step after the basic Mailchimp products where they just added functionality over time and then you had a big mess! To get started, it is as easy as it gets! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more visual dashboards come into play. The ones now out of the box are good, but maybe the idea to build your own view and have more flexibility as to how you see the data would be cool. And I never was able to get SMS working, so a more complete solution for text marketing would be nice to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

3 tools replaced by one. Saved money too. Forms on social media and websites. Basic use now for email broadcasts, but will be setting up automations and email sequences for my new business to educate new users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr Consultant
What do you like best?

I love that Engagebay puts all aspects of CRM at one place all together and lets me choose the ones that i use and customizes it based on my needs.

It allows me to streamline my sales and marketing needs and makes it very organized for me to go back and check which potential leads are good to spend time with and are good to work with for next steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The GUI interface needs an uplift, its not very easy to find what you need to do next, the workflow should be simplified as per the needs of the customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always be ready to explore and find out the easiest ways to navigate around and work with your contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Issues that Engagebay has resolved for us are organizing the leads and portential customers based on our needs. earlier it was all in excel sheets however engagebay gave us what we needed most a plan and progress reports for our CRM.

Marketing and sales have been simplified Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The reason we switched from HubSpot to Engage Bay is that HubSpot was just so expensive. The platform is great but it's way more complicated than we need.

For smaller companies Engage Bay is a much better deal. We also really like the fact that they don't limit our number of contacts or outgoing emails. When using HubSpot or Constant Contact I always had to be careful not to go over the limit on contacts. It's a relief to be able to do our work without having to worry about tripping over one of these limits!

The second best thing about Engage Bay is that it's both a CRM and a marketing email service. There is a lot of flexibility in what we can do with our emails, CTAs, lead capture, etc.

Also, very important, is that their support team is great at responding to our needs right away and they are very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is very little support documentation available. There are a few support videos but for more than the most basic questions you really have to contact support.

Also, some of the user interface is not that intuitive, or doesn't behave the way one would expect. I've learned a lot the hard way and after about 6 months of using the software I know where some of the pitfalls are.

They are open to feature requests but it can take a long time to get them implemented. I know they are focusing their efforts on building their "Service" portion of the software, which is great, but there are some of the CRM aspects that need attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cost is the big factor for us. We are very happy with that aspect of the software. We are also beginning to make use of more of the marketing automation features and are learning how to set up systems that allow us to nurture lead automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
What do you like best?

EngageBay gives me the flexibility to automate my processes and "take the work out", whether it's for Marketing, Sales, or Operations. I can trigger a call, SMS, or email based on a customer response, or lack thereof. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of a Manual. Video and blog posts are fine but time-consuming. I want step by step documentation - in writing. This is not just an EngageBay limitation, but industry-wide. I also have a Pixel 3XL on Google Fi's network that could use a little "poetry" as well. EB is not hard to learn or use, but a bit of a mystery on some of the advanced features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's a lot you can do here, I'm still creating. Even though I'm a "corporation" of one today - a Sales, Marketing and Ticketing System will allow me to hire people for those functions in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications and follow up. As a Realtor, I need to communicate with young and old via text, email, social media, phone, in-person, and who knows - drones in the future. In addition, if you've been in sales longer than 10 min, you can't rely on the customer to "call you". Therefore, being able to automatically task yourself/team for follow up, or create a ticket is extremely valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

The simple interface to use and not much complicated to deploy automation. Also the inbuilt calendar feature means we don't have to integrate some third party scheduling tool. Also one of the great feature is the ability to call and send SMS and disposition the call based on status. With call disposition status we can run automatic campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike but the way they structure the pricing, it is cheap for those who have less than 10 agents working on it but if you wish to create lets say 25 or 30 agents than the total cost will be high but still if we compare it with others such tool then still cheaper. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We now don't have to use third party calendar tools or use some third party phone system to make calls. We can even transfer live calls through warm transfer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

The Engagebay All-in-One suite offers exactly what is says; All-in-One Marketing, Sales & CRM with automation and workflow capabilities. This means it is a very efficient and scalable platform for SME's as they grow their business.

The combination of automation and workflow means that SME's can perform as effectively as Large organisation without the burden of dedicated resources required to integrate component capabilities across multiple platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still early in the implementation but any questions or issues on how to have quickly been answered by the support team via the chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a relatively new entity, we have explored lots of 'free' products but they tend to offer limited or specific capabilities i.e a CRM or a Marketing platform, which means we spend a lot of time trying to integrate disparate solutions in to one. We also spend a lot of time building automations across these systems, only to find that you have to upgrade each disparate system to enable the functionality.

Engagebay is enabling us to centralise our efforts from Marketing, Sales, and Post-sales support out of the box, saving us Time and money of managing disparate subscriptions, upgrades and integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Their support is fantastic, they have a cost effective solution packed with features. Their engineering team is quick to fix issues we spot (and we don't spot very many). They have great integration with MailGun and Zapier. It's super simple to navigate the interface, speak with customers, segregate the contacts lists, apply tags, and basically manage the environment. Love managing Deals within the platform, and marketing emails are a breeze to setup and send out.

Every time I interact with our success representative, he is friendly, and the team has a strong desire to make things work for us. They've already gone out of their way to add a few key features that moved their entire platform forward. All I have to say is: BRAVO, well done! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the pop-up windows can be hard to scroll through sometimes. I would appreciate it more if they worked a bit on their usability of the UI, and the layout of their components. I also think they should increase some of the triggers available in Zapier, so it would be easier to create deals, and companies through the zapier integration.

Would love to see a few more enhancements, these are not dislikes - just enhancements.

1) Wish it would integrate to MelissaData for validation, cleansing, and fixing of names, emails, addresses

2) Wish it had more triggers in Zapier so we can automatically create / manage deals, companies, and help desk tickets

3) Wish it would host the web-pages (it has a good web page builder, just doesn't allow us to host the webpages in a finished site or a white-listed URL)

4) Wish they would add custom reports & metrics / charts & graphs that we could choose the metrics for, things like grouping by tags that "start with X" or "contain Y", counts, summaries, etc.. reports about deals and amounts, reports about deadlines and timelines.

5) Wish they had a facility to: Create a Watermarked PDF (with each contact name), then send that PDF to that specific contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a solid CRM at a decent price, that does what it says it will do, then EngageBay is definitely worth a look. It does take a bit of getting used to (usability wise), but it's a fantastic platform. If you need all kinds of bells and whistles, or serious customization, then perhaps, moving on to a high cost platform like HubSpot or Salesforce is the way to go. I really like EngageBay, and will continue with the platform in to the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a mostly full featured CRM (contacts, segmentation, email blasts, tracking, tagging, deals, companies) without all the hassle of steep learning curves, and without all the configuration that some of the "more well known" CRM's have. We also needed something within our budget that simply worked, gave us an API, and Zapier connections. EngageBay is helping us grow our business and manage our contacts and our relationships with those contacts. Really streamlining our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

LOVE that EngageBay if feature-rich. It still amazes me that it is a fraction of the cost of many others out there, but has so many more features and functionalities. Works across multiple departments' needs, easy to train clients on and use internally, integration is easy and simple to set up...heck entire system is easy to set up and start rockin 'n rollin.

It is the perfect system for clients looking for a full-featured platform that is easy to use, easy to get set up, and who want to save on costs of the big guys. I am telling you this system is customizable and will fit any small business needs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to pick anything, but I would say more reporting options at an overall high-level not necessarily detailed per campaign/sequence...but that could already be in place and I am just not 100% sure where to locate that...it is so feature-rich I will be discovering everything it can do for years to come! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! There is a learning curve like every system, but on-going maintenance of system and setup is simple, easy to teach clients how to use. It is great for a startups and micro-businesses looking to implement more marketing automation into their efforts and looking to grow with a system that can grow with them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simple to use yet advanced in functionality; CRM and marketing platform. The benefits... every day I discover cool new things that it can do. We try to implement new functionality internally and test before we recommend it to clients as an option. We have helped clients save thousands of dollars (and lots of headaches) by recommending they switch to EngageBay from the other guys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

P
What do you like best?

The all in one functionality that includes sales, marketing and service, but mostly I like that the platform has a pricing model that isn't continually an upsell. You don't run out of emails or contacts or something else and are asked to upgrade only to run out of something tomorrow that you have to upgrade to as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For an all in one platform there isn't a lot to not like. Like any tech system there are quirks here and there and some functionalities are not super intuitive so you have to learn what these are and work through them. Their live chat icon often gets in the way of things :( Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used many of the other platforms (from Clickfunnels, and Hubspot through to Salesforce) and have not regretted going with EngageBay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Predominantly we are using the platform for sales funnel creation with landing pages and forms to generate users from ad campaigns and then re-target those contacts we generate through engagement whether through email or other means. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Very cost-effective for the services provided. There is a complete suite which can prove daunting at first, but contains everything you'd need in quite neat modules, all linked into the main CRM.

The help desk is also very accessible and quick to resolve issues. I had to contact them on Day 1 to resolve some set up issues and they were great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not so easy to navigate and complete tasks as other CRMs. It took a bit of time learning my way around the screens and also what functionality does what - some is quite hidden away at first glance. My main dislike is that the task list doesn't have simple "tick box" to mark a task as completed. In addition the list can't be sorted for due dates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I need to dig into the system in more detail, however the landing pages and sequences will improve my business dramatically.

I primarily use this to log emails (the tracking isnt working for me with Outlook (needs to be outlook365), and task management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Manager
What do you like best?

I like the advanced customizability of the emailing system. Something I expect in Hubspot and Dynamics 365. I am both surprised and happy to see it in EngageBay. The other features are also standard in top brands. One other thing I really like is the social suite. I am empowered to manage and even schedule my posts using EngageBay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything is good. However, it will be nice to be able to have linkedIn Streams in the system. I can automatically post with 4 of my most important platforms, FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Business wise it will be a great addition if I can see LinkedIn feed in EngageBay too, so that I don't have too many windows open for monitoring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been using a complete system when my business started to grow. However, the cost seems to get heavier in time. I totally get that the system is complex and it gets the job done. But it is getting a big chunk from my budget. Discovering EngageBay gave me what I need to continue my business without hurting my budget. It has a lot of room for improvement, but it is enough to get my business going and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Internet
Founder
What do you like best?

Engagebay Crm is really simple to use, right from the get go. For us, being able to track our email conversations, SMS and phonecalls all in one place without having to edit templates and manage any coding was brilliant.

As a non profit we have been able to easily add in various extra tracking fields and use it to keep tabs on customers, volunteers and donors alike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that we feel is missing is project management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start on the free trial and see how easy it is to use. You won't regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tracks associated with deals and their simple personalisation is great for us. We use the automation feature quite heavily too. As a small non profit I don't have hours to spend on the back office and Engagebay helps me keep it to a minimum Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President-Photonics Specialist
What do you like best?

Value (features and performance v cost), ease of use, customizeability, calendar function, and integrations. Customer service is very good. Very proactive to bugs and improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some functionality seems a bit redundant/confusing when it could be rolled under the same feature set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start here first. We reviewed vTiger, Zoho, Salesforce, etc.. demoed pretty much everything on the market, and decided what works for us is what works organically for us. Its a known fact that a large percentage of CRMs go unused. If you find yourself not deploying your CRM, its probably because you don't like using it. EngageBay is enjoyable to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gettting client management under control. Previously we had to employ multiple tools and manage their function and integration- now, its all under one application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Independent Insurance Agent
What do you like best?

Engage Bay has all the tools I need and the service levels allow me to pay only for the tools I use.

The application is intuitive and easy to use and on the few occasions I needed help it was immediate through the chat system. The chat support is the best I have experienced. Engage Bay exceeds my expectations. Thanks and hats off to the Engage Bay! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am a sole proprietor and nobody at Engage Bay works on the tasks I put in the system, lol. The tasks all wait for me to take action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of all my prospect and client conversations with notes and email.

It is very easy to create outstanding landing pages and forms for online ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I have been using Engage Bay for over 2 years now. Its a great product with features for every budget and a totally scalable software. Most of all the product is flawless and the customer support is prompt and efficient. I would highly reccomend engage bay to all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really cant think of anything to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well with engage bay i am able to automate all my email campaigns with great templates and sequences. I use the pop ups embed for leads. The reporting is also great. I even like the automations and workflows that engage bay offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, CEO
What do you like best?

It has lot of automation options and decent free on-boarding plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had a few issues initially with integration with wordpress and support was a bit slow. But eventually it was resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing newsletters and integration across platforms. So far we have setup our company integrated to our website using wordpress. The list creation is smooth and efficient. We will soon create newsletters as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Early Stage Investments / Investor
What do you like best?

EngageBay gives the best insight to run Email Marketing and Deals exercises on one stage. Are use EngageBay for most things that include a business pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and undertaking the board. EngageBay handles all of marketing, Deals/CRM, and backing needs effectively and intuitively at an incredible cost. Deals measure was inviting and never pushy. Onboarding is an ongoing cycle, and the group is responsive. It is a finished and intuitive instrument. Engagebay can undoubtedly arrange all email contacts so that can keep a light track of the business stream and improve or interlink associations with clients and return them stronger. Notwithstanding a wide scope of highlights that gives the total personalization of messages for crusades. Great marketing capacity and client care administration. Exceptionally fast react. It has so many promising highlights like tracking bargains, contacts, list, email marketing and computerization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

EngageBay has a ton of glitches and bugs with successions and email marketing mechanization. The measure of email formats accessible are additionally limited. The interface isn't intuitive and could be streamlined and made basic. A few Programming interface docs didn't exist on the public site. The product lacking in integrating with different stages. The CRM information base isn't as strong as other existing organizations and furthermore the email id doesn't make the organizations data set automatically. The channel/search choices to find specific contact isn't up to stamp. Associations with Standpoint, Gmail, and Office365 are confusing and break. Email strings don't stack past messages - need to parchment and look to take a gander at past messages in a similar discussion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EngageBay is all in one CRM and Marketing Correspondence Platform! It has an integrative stage which includes all capacities under one rooftop, no compelling reason to switch between stages. The web structures and the landing page include is very special and functions admirably. What's more, the look and feel of the stage likewise is extremely pleasant Places this application above numerous others has is the client care they get from the engineers. The UI/UX give a consistent encounter. The suite of instruments is acceptable and the reality it is integrated with numerous apparatuses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief People Whisperer
What do you like best?

This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've saved hours and hours from many automation features. As well as the CRM where I can track everything from leads to deals. I used to have to input everything manually as well as having a PA part time. Now I dont need that anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

D
What do you like best?

Lots of features to help do all I need in marketing sales and service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sales flows could use fine tuning to be more functional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using it for marketing emails, campaign measurement and marketing reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO
What do you like best?

Ease-of-use, Ease-of-implement, ease-of-integrate! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Landing pages missing features - no option to reuse blocks, footers, headers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for all-in-one pro version, it will save you money and time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before EngageBay we have to have different tools tho achieve the same results, but it was harder to consolidate, and somethimes it leads to some inconsitency between Support, Sales and Marketing teams.

Now we can easly keep the track of all customer engagements, we shutted some tools off, and we have more productivity and simplicity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

M
What do you like best?

Email Automation and Contact creation within CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initially looks complex but later I realize its easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email Sequences to the prospects who Sign-up for my workshop at rockgrow.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am new to Engage Bay and have been amazed by the patient help had support I have received from the Team. This is a new platform to me and their support is Greatly Appreciated... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am a new user and need more attention than experienced users of this platform. I would like to see more "getting started" video's going through each module with more emphasis on the step by step actions for each feature available. Need a "Engage Bay for Dummies" version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As stated I'm a new user and just implementing the system. My expectations is to become more organized and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The intuitive interface makes it super easy for me to navigate and teach myself the ropes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't as many free educational resources as other CRMs. The email template designer can be a little finicky. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're merging our sales, marketing and customer service CRMs. That was our main goal. We also wanted to automate our marketing emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.