OfficeSuite

4.0

Get everything your business needs to communicate over the phone, online and via fax—including a complete phone system, hundreds of powerful, easy-to-use phone system features, Android™ and iPhone® apps for mobile access, unlimited local and long-distance calling*, HD video, web and audio conferencing, online fax service, toll-free phone service and an intuitive website where you can make updates and changes to the system, even from your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.

Work for OfficeSuite?

Learning about OfficeSuite?

OfficeSuite Reviews

Ask OfficeSuite a Question
Showing 12 OfficeSuite reviews
OfficeSuite review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"It's really easy to use but lacks customizations"

What do you like best?

I love that I can combine office suite with the Norwex headquarters and they set up my website for me and my name is actually in the URL. It also has auto setting to add a day in my calendar when to follow up with my customers two weeks after their products arrive. It is has an extremely easy layout for consultants and easy to opt out for a month if money is tight.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't customize it to your liking, the layout is set. I also wish that we could link our actual catalog to the suite to make it easier because I feel like the catalog displays products better than the website does for customers.

They provide a website for you that is easy for customers to find. I love that the order automatically connects you to the Norwex main servers so people can order right to Norwex and add their order to an open party. It also adds a lot of addition perks such as alert systems.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about OfficeSuite
OfficeSuite review by Andrea W.
Andrea W.

"Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

I am an admin for our account and I love the ease of use online. I can change employees phone settings easily and add new employees or cancel lines.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes technological problems prevent me from doing something I needed to do and I have to check back at a later time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From an Admin standpoint, the website is pretty easy to use. We have around 80 employees and setting up their phones is super simple. Phones are easy to use. Very easy to navigate!

We use OfficeSuite for adding new employees to the system. Very easy to change voicemail and phones are extremely easy to use.

What VoIP solution do you use?

OfficeSuite review by Edgar A.
Edgar A.

"Telephone communication in the cloud"

What do you like best?

System of telephone communication that offers you unified connection through a service in the cloud, by internet and via telephone, with these integral services you can make videoconferences, audioconferences and direct calls to cell phones, the administration is done through web portals.

What do you dislike?

The problem of this type of systems is that not having Internet connection, you lose the same telephone connection.

We installed this system for a year in our offices and we really can not complain because it worked to perfection, communication with our customers was done smoothly and smoothly, we could also use the functions for video conferencing that was an additional very used by us.

OfficeSuite review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Excellent resource"

What do you like best?

I just purchased this program online our Mac does not allow us to download or add any programs without having to use another device to download which makes no sense. The program help us greatly in writing and also when is time to save our letters etc, we don't lose documents anymore we are able to upload and save on an external hard drive.

What do you dislike?

Price although it wasn't terrible. We didn't get the advertised promotion which was a $20 dollar off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy this program now, we are happy we did. IT is easy to install and implement. It helps us a great deal because now we can use our mac computers for all of our documents. etc.

Ease of preparing invoices, estimates and pictures of finished vehicles etc. We can now send to our customers.

OfficeSuite review by Sherree M.
Sherree M.

"Great software suite"

What do you like best?

I love that it's affordable and user friendly. Also the conversion of document forms is actually a lot smoother than some of programs I have used. I haven't run across any issues so far. It really gets the job done and for a good price.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across any major issues jusy yet. I haven't used it very long, but nothing so far.

It helps streamline operations and it more efficient than having to use multiple machines & programs

OfficeSuite review by User

"great for finding similar and alternate programs under an umbrella"

What do you like best?

what i like best about office suite is the ability for various programs to work together to increase productivity in for projects and work.

What do you dislike?

what i dislike about this product is the functionality and ease of access for the user

Recommendations to others considering the product

i recommend officesuite to broaden horizon for the use of this software

solving the problem of finding the right software to tackle the right issue particularly in office suite software packages where collections of programs are generally distributed together and have a consistent user interface, and can typically interact with other models simultaneously proves to be effective.

OfficeSuite review by Dionte M.
Dionte M.

"Your one stop shop"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you are able to create and edit all types of files such as word, pdf, and PowerPoint in a flash. It helps you quickly meet deadlines.

What do you dislike?

There isnt anything i Dislike. I like it alot and it does its job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

It helps me meet deadlines even when im not on a personal computer.

OfficeSuite review by User

"It gets the job done but soo buggy"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can glance and see who is available who is in a meeting and who is on a call.

What do you dislike?

It's buggy where it displays the number of calls its often incorrect. When we set the phones to off it won't always work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to get a trial and use the features the bugs are pretty common but not to the point where it does not get the job done.

It allows me to track calls and transfer them to the appropriate individuals and it allows me to take calls from anywhere using the app which is an awesome feature.

OfficeSuite review by Dorothy E.
Dorothy E.

"OfficeSuite is comprehensive, useful tool."

What do you like best?

Ease of ability to sync files to the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t come across any dislikes so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OfficeSuite is an excellent tool. I love the transportability, store documents, spreadsheets, presentations in the cloud and access across multiple devices. I haven’t used a computer or laptop in several years primarily due to the convenience and capabilities of software like OfficeSuite.

Create and manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.

OfficeSuite review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Excellent product to use"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this product allows me to view word and PDF files, save and send files. I can use it not only at work but t home, on my cell phone and computer and/or tablet

What do you dislike?

There is not a thing that I do not like about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very easy program/product to use even for first timers

the only thing I have had problems with this product was not syncing to my Kindle.

OfficeSuite review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Not great"

What do you like best?

VoIP is the future of tech and this is easy to use. Easy to sign up for.

What do you dislike?

Didn't always work when I needed it to. Would like to spoof if possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use other companies. There are other ones that have better software and more options.

Opening .doc and other files that you can't do automatically on a phone.

OfficeSuite review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Integrative office phone system"

What do you like best?

The desktop suite and app. Makes it easy to tell who is where and see everyone's status. I also love that I can check vm from anywhere on wifi.

What do you dislike?

The complications of setting up each individual phone.

We are an international nonprofit. This solved the connection of the office staff.

Learning about OfficeSuite?

* We monitor all OfficeSuite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.