Paycom

Paycom

Paycom is an HR technology provider with a single-database, end-to-end product providing solutions for Talent Acquisition, Time and Labor Management, Payroll, Talent Management and HR Management, all in one application.

Work for Paycom?

Learning about Paycom?

Paycom Reviews

Ask Paycom a Question
Showing 532 Paycom reviews
Paycom review by George R.
George R.

"All-in-one solution for HR and Accounting Services!"

What do you like best?

Paycom is a full-featured payroll service capable of handling a variety of payroll-related tasks. It offers businesses a simpler way of creating a payroll system that integrates HR and time management features. With Paycom, clients are assured that they are able to pay the right taxes and employees are paid accurately. Paycom is the one stop shop for HRIS systems. From posting job opportunities, tracking applicants through the interview process, onboarding, and the entire employee life cycle, Paycom has it all. Just when you think it can't get better they do a monthly release that makes you go "wow!". They are innovative and always looking for ways to make the HR professional's life easier.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the features though aren't user friendly. There is a lot of capabilities that could be simplified. Some of the features that we pay for, such as applicant tracking, have a lot of sub features that we don't use at all - yet still have to pay for them. There are lots of updates every once in a while, and it's frustrating when something that you're used to doing, is completely changed - and sometimes not for the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am impressed with the fact that I have a designated account specialist assigned to my account rather than getting in touch with a call center and getting a different customer service rep each time I call in for help. With Paycom, processing payroll is an easier task. If there is a problem, my account specialist is easily accessible

The ease of use is the single best quality of this company. My payroll processing time has never been as effiecent or organized in my 18 years of having my business. I am on the site weekly and am very glad that I can process my payroll in a few minutes. I have w2 employee’s and 1099 contractors that I pay through my company. Having a tool that is easy saves me time and thus saves me money. The greatest asset that Paycom offers is their friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would be lost without my specialist. She is amazing. Once the payroll is complete, the reports are very easy to use and run so that I can keep track of all my expenses.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Paycom
Paycom review by Erica S.
Erica S.

"¡Buenísimo haciendo lo que promete!"

What do you like best?

Paycom is one of the best HRM software that I’ve ever tried before! We used to invest a lot of time and effort to do multiple functions related to Human Resources Department but now we don’t. My favorite feature is managing team hours for each project.

What do you dislike?

Isn’t the simpliest software that I’ve tried, so may be if you’re going to consider it you’ll need some training or skillet tech-users because a good implementation will depend on that. However, their Support Team is almost perfect, they answer every doubt and really helps a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A piece of advice that I can give you all is take into consideration how expensive it is. Even though, isn’t the most expensive software in the market, but maybe small companies won’t be able to enroll or use this software properly.

Our biggest achievement was thanks to our team using Paycom. Is really helpful to manage people and entire departments without having a hard time or confusion that might causes troubles.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

Paycom review by JW M.
JW M.

"World class complete HR solution"

What do you like best?

360 degree view of our company's HR functions. Prior to Paycom, we had very manual processes in place. Since deploying Paycom, we've observed a very high-adoption rate improved our ability to respond to the needs of our staff. Having an assigned account rep to answer questions has been very helpful. There are many options within the platform, and often times we need a little guidance to ensure we're about to make the proper configuration change. There is no wait time. Paycom has always been spot on to answer any questions we have, while showing they genuinely care that we're getting the most out of our solution.

What do you dislike?

The solution has no shortcomings for us. I would say our biggest challenge was conditioning our staff to utilize the employee portals as everything prior to Paycom was very manual and paper-driven. Paycom certainly has provided a more robust method for handling all aspects of HR for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time understanding Position Management, as it relates to many aspects of Paycom such as Performance and Goal Management down the road.

Our company's HR processes were very manual an inefficient until we selected Paycom as our full HR solution provider. Employees and Management have so many resources available that never existed before, from pre-hire talent acquisition, new hire on-boarding, learning management system (LMS), Payroll, Performance Plans, etc.... We were able to take very ineffective procedures from our old ways and put structure in place to reduce the amount of time spent to provide our staff what they need to effectively do their jobs.

Paycom review by John G.
John G.

"Paycom"

What do you like best?

Look and feel - I love how Paycom gives the smaller organization an HR platform that as the look and feel of an Enterprise class system that was custom developed just for my company. I have one interface

that is very easy to navigate for all of my HR needs (My learning, Pay stubs, Expenses, Time Cards, Benefits, etc.) And although I was not involved in the implementation, it's my understanding that once my company made a decision to go with Paycom, we were up and running and fully functional in just a couple of days.

What do you dislike?

Managing the time cards of my hourly employees - although I think this is largely a function of some of our self imposed limitations at my company.

Enterprise class HR system that enables our company to on board and manage all the daily activities required by an HR system in a very easy to use, affordable, and easy to implement platform.

Paycom review by Kugan K.
Kugan K.

"One platform for all HR solution"

What do you like best?

It is very helpful package for all the needs of HR. It means, the platform is helping us to hire the right people and train them to proper job, and then to monitor their performance, and mainly to pay them as per their position. So, it is a total solution for HR activities. Since it is an automated platform, it is helping to reduce the errors, and also, it is saving the time. So, we able to utilize our valuable time on other work. So, it is indirectly helps to increase the productivity of the organization.

What do you dislike?

This has been mostly liked by everyone, since it is helps to make easy everyone's work. Even though, there is a small disadvantage is, the process timeline, sometime giving wrong output. For example, the in time and the out time, will vary with manual register. It may be the system error from our site. We unable to identify the mistake. Now we have taken decision to contact the IT team of Paycom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To make accurate decision towards to work force, this is a very suitable software. and also, it will reduce the error percentage. And, it will provide, reliable results related to HR matters.

Actually, it is helping to all the HR needs. It is a very good platform to clear all HR problems. There fore, it is very supportive for business improvement. That mean, we can allocate very less staff force to HR activities, and can move more staff force to business activity. And we able to closely monitor each and every employee's performance. Since, it is giving more accurate result of each employee's performance record, we able to finalize the salary and other benefits, without any favorable.

Paycom review by Zac L.
Zac L.

"Complete Managed Payroll Solution"

What do you like best?

My hands-on experience with Paycom has not only been simple and uncomplicated, but probably the best payroll services platform I've ever used. Tabbed sections and self-service capability offer a very easy and immediately-usable interface for anything you need to accomplish, from submitting hours to viewing past payment history and accessing tax information.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet tried the mobile app, and I need to. The only part of the website I wish was more easily accessible would be the profile information; I'm unable to change a few fields. This may simply be an administrator issue, but that's really it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Thus far, Paycom has been utterly ideal for our purposes as a managed Human Resources and Staffing firm of less than 50 employees (internal). For small- to medium-sized businesses, I would recommend seeing what the implementation looks like and if required services would be included or additional for your business needs.

Paycom is beautifully scalable, can be accessed anywhere, and thus is not only great for our internal employee use but also ideal for our external employees/contractors, as well. It has certainly helped streamline our HR payroll process and administration!

Paycom review by Greg R.
Greg R.

"We have used Paycom for over 10 years. The software is easy to use, I love it!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the online platform makes payroll or company reporting a breeze. Can't say enough about the customer support!. A+

What do you dislike?

What's not to like, the system is fast and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am a big fan of Paycom. Although it Paycom is considered a "tech" company, I am equally as satisfied with the customer service and the training they give their employees. Whenever I do have to call, my account representative handles my questions with ease. In fact, many times, they teach me how to do something rather than doing it for me. I know I am in good hands with Paycom.

The payroll process is now so easy, I have more time to spend on sales and marketing. Paycom has been a real win for my organization. But perhaps best of all, it allows me to get out of the office and do more lead generating.

Paycom review by Betty F K.
Betty F K.

"A good payment tool"

What do you like best?

Paycom is an ideal payment tool, to solve all the needs of any company, creation of invoices, electronic payments, physical and digital receipts, everything you need in the same payment solution, has different tools that make this application , indispensable for daily work, has a pleasant interface for the user, its tools are all at hand, arranged in the best way, all so that your work is simplified in the best way.

What do you dislike?

the application is sometimes a little slow, it can be when you connect to your server, this is not very clear, but you can stay a few seconds loading, this is something that can be improved.

all payments, receipts, invoices, both digital and electronic, are made in a fast and easy way, with Paycom, thus streamlining various tasks in our company, with this we solve, unnecessary paperwork, since most invoices and other similar documents, are kept in a digital database, where they are available, for any query immediately, without having to have hundreds of documents physically.

Paycom review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Simple All In One Platform"

What do you like best?

Paycom is truly an all in one solution if used correctly. From a candidate applying for a job to sending proper notifications when an employee terminates. The platform as really evolved over the years and now with the mobile app everything can be done from your phone. Our organization used a competitors system for a short period of time and hands down the interface and ease of use of Paycom is well worth the change if you are currently not using Paycom.

What do you dislike?

On the client side, managers & supervisors interface, the reporting features for the different modules are not super straightforward like the rest of the systems. It can be a lot of trial and error until you get the report that you want.

As the company has grown we now have multiple locations that were working off spreadsheets and server drives. We have converted all activities around onboarding, training and time off monitoring over to Payom. Now it doesn't matter where you are you can easily access the information and it is a lot more streamlined.

Paycom review by Tonya T.
Tonya T.

"Paycom Fan"

What do you like best?

Personal Service and ease of product. Best Reporting.

What do you dislike?

I have seen Paycom continue to get better and still strive to become better. I truly do not dislike anything about Paycom. Any issue that comes up, if you will just reach out and be direct about your issue, they will find someone to help you. My service team has always been amazing. This is why I always come back to Paycom when I change companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best out there. It is the easiest for employees. Do not hesitate. However, it is important that you get good data in and that you learn how to best utilize the system. A system can only be as good as the data you enter and you understand.

This is my 4th implementation. Our company structure is very difficult and Paycom has gone above and beyond to figure out how we can build a great system to meet our needs.

Paycom review by Karry W.
Karry W.

"Fast, Easy and Great customer service"

What do you like best?

Paycom has the best customer service. When I have a problem or I need help locating a report I just call or email my representative and she either walks me through the process, sends be detailed instructions and has even generated the report I needed and emailed it to me.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when I am working in the employee list I have to sort it. The list is alphabetical which is fine but it does not filter out inactive/terminated employees. But really it's just a click of a button and the list is filter/organized the way I like it. I just wish there was a way I could get the list to stay sorted the way I like it. There maybe and I have just not found it and it has not really been a top priority either because it does not bother me that much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not find a better company to help you with your payroll and hr needs.

Paycom takes care of all our payroll needs.

Paycom review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

The applications on the menu screen are easy to navigate. Data entry for payroll was simple and timeless compared to other systems I have used in the past. The step by step training deck helped me navigate all of the information that is required by my company, insuring I did not leave any information unchecked.

What do you dislike?

If I am to get locked out of the account, I am not sure where to go to get back in. I did not see a message indicating who to contact or how long I would be locked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having everything in one spot is critical for efficiency. The system is easy to use, and if there is a question the training modules are extremely helpful

All of my information is in one spot. I can look at benefits, time off, performance reviews, training decks, as well as, my paycheck.

Paycom review by Nathaniel G.
Nathaniel G.

"Quick and efficient way to get HR details without having to contact HR!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to view previous checks, make adjustments to my 401k, view my accruals, setup vacation time, and my benefits package. I don't have to visit or contact HR, no need to fill out lengthy paper work for simple requests. I feel a lot more in control. They also have a Mobile version which is pretty handy when away from my work station.

What do you dislike?

There was a feature that allowed you view future checks before they arrived, this feature has been removed.

Some of the preset options for sick days could also use some updated phrases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep improving the User interaction portion of the software.

The benefit of being able to have access to a large amount of features without bothering HR is a big deal in itself for me.

Paycom review by Michal .
Michal .

"Abundantly tedious software with confusing interface providing the worst user experience."

What do you like best?

The overly secure login system always logs me out and asks these security questions that no-one ever remembers answers to. So I guess that since it takes me at least 10 minutes to log in, then it must be impossible for a hacker to break into the system.

What do you dislike?

Generally, this system is just not working for me at all. It is not clear whether it only informs me about my current pay, or if I can actually use it to transfer money.

Secondly, the security system is driving me crazy every time I try to log in. Even if I choose the "remember me" option in my browser, Paycom logs me out and asks me 3 security questions, which I rarely recall answers to. I hope my university switches to a different system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you require a high-security system for pay-management the Paycom is for you. However; if you want to provide your employees with a user-friendly experience go with a different system.

My university uses Paycom to send money to its employees and student workers. I works for its purpose, however; it creates more problems than it solves.

Paycom review by Chad R.
Chad R.

"Paycom, my HR Department"

What do you like best?

Paycom's payroll tool is very easy to use and customer friendly. I am on the site weekly and am very glad that I can process my payroll in a few minutes. I have w2 employee’s and 1099 contractors that I pay through my company. Having a tool that is easy saves me time and thus saves me money. The greatest asset that Paycom offers is their friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would be lost without my specialist. She is amazing. Once the payroll is complete, the reports are very easy to use and run so that I can keep track of all my expenses.

What do you dislike?

My speicalist makes sure I do not have any "dislikes." The service is priceless with Paycom and she handles all questions, issues and even offers advice on how to use the paycom system in even more effiecent ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of having a dedicated specialist assigned to your company. He/she is a wealth of information and will greatly enhance your experience.

Paycom is literally my HR department. They handle all my filings, reports, compliance and notifications to my employees. This is a one stop HR provider.

Paycom review by Ricky A.
Ricky A.

"Human resource management simplified"

What do you like best?

Paycom is a wonderful tool for small to medium organizations looking for a single system to manage Human Resources related tasks and processes

Performance management is a key feature that allows me to efficiently track and manage my team's performance. Instead of a one-time, resource consuming performance review cycle, Paycom allows me to add notes throughout the year so end-of-year performance reviews become a snap.

We recently implemented Paycom expense which has streamlined submitting and approving team and department expenses. A key feature is the ability to create expense templates for monthly recurring expenses, saving valuable time and energy.

Benefits management simplifies what could be a complex process to research, understand, and enroll in company sponsored benefits. In particular, a single dashboard displays all of your employee benefits making it easy to find what you're looking for and make changes along the way.

What do you dislike?

We've recently tapped into Paycom's My Learning module. I'd like to see an investment in content development areas like security and compliance to further leverage Paycom as the main source for employee training.

Paycom's UI design and navigation feels outdated compared to similar software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a strategic reason and direction for updating or purchasing an HR information system. If you have existing process or people issues today, a new software solution won't solve it, it will simply exacerbate it. Additionally, having a roll out and support plan will increase employee use and adoption.

Employees spend less time managing their time, information, and benefits which results in more productivity. Performance management has become more visible organization-wide

Paycom review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"The app experience is spectacular!"

What do you like best?

The ability to access all parts of my payroll and company hr needs in one app on my phone. If i need to make a quick change all I have to do is login to the app and make the changes. The Time Sheet makes my job super easy and my team keeps up with their time much better.

What do you dislike?

Very little as I am not generally at odds with technology and mobile applications. Of course it could be faster and more responsive but that could be said of all applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check other companies and demo the product. You will like this system the best.

On the go expense submissions and approvals. Cuts time in half for my team and I. If someone needs time off i can approve it from my phone while on the go.

Paycom review by Laurie B.
Laurie B.

"Paycom - Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love that it takes a lot of the questions that I would be submitting to accounting or HR out of their hands and into mine. I can find all the information that I need in one place, quickly.

What do you dislike?

We do our reviews through a module on Paycom. It is not my favorite to do a conduct my review in an impersonal type of fashion but that is my companies decision, not a Paycom decision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your employees to easily be able to access their payroll information , HR information, any company wide documents you want to be uploaded to this one site, performance/goal review, company directory, eligible benefits then Paycom is worth a try. From day one of our merger, Paycom was the one constant in our HR and accounting department.

For our business it allows less overhead people by allowing a lot of HR and accounting type information to be handled by Paycom. I can view my time off accruals, I can increase my 401K contribution, I can opt in or out for flexible benefits or HSA, etc.. We use Paycom as HR assist and definitely an assistant for accounting.

Paycom review by Christina Shuli A.
Christina Shuli A.

"User friendly and accessible for employees."

What do you like best?

Paycom's layout is easy on the eyes and non-distracting. Core items are listed clearly and concisely, clicking through them and accessing individual sections is easily managed. It is also simple to incorporate company documents for employees (including documents specific to an individual employee) in the program. Paycom also affords employees a way to manage their expenses and track refunds from the company.

What do you dislike?

In order for users to access the website, it is required to enter 3 items- username, password, and last four of your social security number. For ease of access, a username and password would suffice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We process bi-monthly pay periods. I've heard there may be difficulty in bi-weekly or more pay periods- make sure their program supports your desired payout periods for automatic generating of reports.

Employees are able to easily manage their W2s, expenses, documents and time off requests- all in one place.

Paycom review by Crystal O.
Crystal O.

"Best experience EVER!!!"

What do you like best?

Customer Services is amazing!!! I have worked with quite a few payroll companies and Paycom is the best. If and that is a big IF I have any issues, i dont get transferred to a million different people in a call center. I get MY Payroll Specialist. Then I have regular meetings with my Client Relations manager to make sure I am using the system to my full capabilities. My sales person even checks up on me. :)

What do you dislike?

That some items are not as customizable like the expense dashboard but other then that...I LOVE IT ALL! In the almost 3 years we have been with Paycom, we only had one major issue and that turned out to a system issue that needed to be fixed. They were on top of it and made sure to communication with me at all steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Paycom to anyone rather you are looking to switch or you are happy with your current provider. Paycom is better and I promise.

I love how I can have everything through one system. I love Paycom! Before we had multple systems checking different things. This is by far the best system for my company!

Paycom review by Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.

"Paycom "

What do you like best?

Paycom is user friendly. It is easy for employees and HR professionals to navigate the system.

The reporting features are great. The benefits module is getting better every year. It allows our employees to have a seamless online enrollment. The employee self service is easy to use.

There is always a dedicated representative who I know can answer my tough questions. My favorite feature is that you can make development requests that Paycom may implement. Paycom is always improving and getting better.

What do you dislike?

We are a non-profit and it would be nice to have a separate category for unpaid volunteers so we can track their hours. I also dislike seeing all the cool modules and products that Paycom offers that I know my company will never be able to afford. I would like to able get rid of fields that we don't use in the employee record or at least gray them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have evaluated multiple products and I still prefer Paycom over anything else on the market today.

With Paycom you do not have to re-enter data from the application to the background check to the employee records to the benefits system. It is so convenient to have all the data in one place.

Paycom review by Ashley T.
Ashley T.

"Paycom is absolutely wonderful!"

What do you like best?

Paycom has put our minds at ease with payroll and our payroll taxes. I love being able to call our dedicated specialist and have my questions answered in a respectful and quick manner. They are always willing to help and are extremely knowledgeable. I don't have to worry about giving my employees paper checks or filing my withholding taxes, which allows me to complete other tasks at hand and not worry about payroll. I had an issue with the State of Oklahoma and our taxes previously and when I called Paycom they insured our taxes had been filed and followed up with the State and had everything figure out within minutes. They are extremely easy and give you peace of mind.!!

What do you dislike?

I haven't been able to figure out the app, but I will learn this later. I can't seem to ever be able to log in for some reason. Other than that I have no complaints. This truly is a great company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anyone to use Paycom. Their employees are pleasant and helpful! They truly are wonderful.

We are now going to add clocking in and out and have employees submit vacation which will help our small business out with payroll and back office management. We are greatly looking forward to this and not having to write out times when employees come and go! We are also looking into Expense Management and hoping we love this new tool!

Paycom review by Taylor O.
Taylor O.

"Excellent Product, Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Paycom is excellent. I work with 4 different companies and i am able to manage all four separate companies from the same log-in. It lets you toggle between companies which makes my time card editing and approving process go by so much faster! I also LOVE the customer service. I have a designated agent whom I can call directly if i have any issues and she is quick to help out in any way she can. Additionally, the W2s are sent to ou via fedex all ready to go. SO easy to deal with during tax season

What do you dislike?

My only gripe with paycom would be that we seem to consistently have an issue with a certain tax being taken from each employees check and paid forward to the state. In Oregon there is a Trimet tax and paycom seems to have a hard time getting that taken care of. However, through many calls with our agent, we were able to (hopefully) get this problem solved. Overall, a minor issue when I consider the many benefits of working with paycom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product to consider. Especially if you have multiple companies. Customer service will aim to help you in any way possible and they always strive to make you happy. A+ in my book.

As stated previously, toggling between my 4 companies saves me a lot of time. We also have a lot of employees that work out on the field and having a mobile app for those employees has been a big help.

Paycom review by Dan R.
Dan R.

"Best solution for payroll and HR"

What do you like best?

It was so easy to implement and use. Our employees have a completely different impression of our company using this platform. It has inspired me to take a completely different approach to HR which has significantly improved our recruiting.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the solution. This was the easiest enterprise solution I've ever implemented. The one area I'd like to see improve is the administrative access. I don't like having to login as a client and a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was really easy to implement and use. Don't be intimidated about the implementation. It's as close to "flipping the swith and something working" as you get.

We use Paycom as a complete employee training and onboarding solution. Our payroll taxes get completely handled by them. The whole process is awesome. I can't remember a single system outage or function not working.

Paycom review by User in Higher Education

"Paycom Time management system"

What do you like best?

I like that its a convenient app that you can access from many places. You can also download the app and use it on your phone, which gives the flexibility if you are not in office the whole day, but has to work from another location.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that It always asks me 5 security questions if I need to log in, and even if I type my questions it sometimes says they are not correct, I mean I know they are!

I also don't like the time keeping because it's very confusing instead of 60 min. it transfers the to 100? So by the end of the week I have worked 40.13 for example? Like whats the 13 or how am I supposed to know that, as when I clock in and out it just shows 40. It's a little confusing. I also don like that It counts when I am away like I clock out and it counts how many hours I am out, makes me feel like a robot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am sure you will find ADP easier to work with.

Time reporting, not a bad system but has a lot of glitches too.

Paycom review by Administrator

"Paycom is the One Stop Shop! "

What do you like best?

I love that Paycom is truly ONE system and all their development is done in house! They take client feedback to help make enhancements that users truly need! Not only is their software user friendly on the admin side for the HR team but it's also easy for employee's to use! Their recent release of their mobile app was a great addition to an already great system!

What do you dislike?

We recently added the Paycom LMS module and the only suggestion I would offer would be adding more prebuilt content. Building content is the most time consuming part of setting up any LMS software and having more content coming with the module helps the use of the module that much faster.

We found so many efficiencies and been able to update processes transitioning to Paycom. We have actually found so many efficiencies that we have been able to maintain an open headcount within our HR team.

"Outdated"

What do you like best?

Overall, Paycom gets the job done. From an employee standpoint, Paycom works good. Getting forms, filling out fields, and overall navigation is seamless, but from a manager standpoint, Paycom is very cumbersome and unintuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

The platform is outdated and feels like software used in the late 90's/early 2000's. It is also not global which is surprising for how long this platform has existed. The most frustrating aspect of Paycom is the navigation. When I use it to screen for candidate resumes, I find myself having to click back to the beginning to get to where I was, rather than having a simple back button. For example, when I click on an item on "Page 5", when I click back I'm back to "Page 1" and have to click again to get to "Page 5". I discover strange new work arounds, but that speaks to the UX and how clunky and cluttered it is. There are much better solutions out there.

Paycom is relatively cheap and may suffice for smaller size companies that need a decent HR solution.

Paycom review by Enya M.
Enya M.

"It gets the job done well. "

What do you like best?

I love having a time management system that is on my phone via an app, it is the 21st Century after all! The ease of being able to remotely clock in and out and access my time cards is a time saver for me as a salaried employee.

What do you dislike?

The user interface of Paycom takes some getting used to before I was able to stop second-guessing all of my actions. If you accidentally clock in wrong or hit the wrong button, it's a process to correct it. But you are able to submit corrections both online and through the app and they go directly to your supervisor or manager to correct. No more waiting to catch them at a free moment or sending an email that gets buried!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely download and use the app, it's great! Everything you need is on there, from clocking in and out, to adjusting your withholdings, to getting your W-2 at the end of the year.

Paycom allowed us to switch from our old and out-dated manual clocking in system to a smart and fresh new online platform and app. Allowing salaried employees who travel on the job to clock in remotely saved us time and manpower in Human Resources so that we didn't have to track them down to fill in a paper time sheet.

"Cheap system"

What do you like best?

The only thing I like about it, is they way that it generates the offer letters quickly and easily. However, 50% of the time, the candidates report that they never receive the letters.

What do you dislike?

Most everything. VERY difficult to navigate, difficult to find requisitions and candidates and most information that is needed. Unable to pull important reports, because the system is unable to be set up like that.. Not customization to meet company needs. Customer service is terrible. They aren't sure how to navigate the system either. Most times many functions they do offer, don't work properly and they either take weeks to fix the issues or they don't have a fix at all. It has slowed down our process so much and it's so time consuming and frustrating. I would never recommend this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its cheap and it shows. I highly recommend that you look elsewhere.

Literally, none.

Paycom review by Tara A.
Tara A.

"The very best company for all HR and Payroll needs!"

What do you like best?

You will not find a better company for customer service. No matter my issue or need, I am always greeted with friendly assistance. I've worked with Paycom for over 10 years as our payroll company and as they grow they just get better and better.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike about Paycom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paycom is the go-to company for all products in the HR world.

I have found that everything you need within the HR world is right at your fingertips with Paycom. Now that we use the Document and Task Management, our onboarding process has been simplified for our new employees, our supervisors and myself. The ease of use within the entire system makes my job much easier.

Paycom review by Jessalyn K.
Jessalyn K.

"Nice layout but sub categories can use some work"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to swap login as the Client or EES - that makes it easy for me to view my information and/or jump into entering time for my staff. The web layout is nice. I really like the capability to do a test sample paycheck.

What do you dislike?

The web layout is nice however some of the sub categories do not make any sense. Like for instance, I was looking for information on how much my employer contributes to my medical - it does not display whether it is monthly, biweekly, etc. I hate having to change my password every 99 days - such a hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It took our staff a bit of time to learn Paycom and it's features. Once a training was provided, everything was pretty intuitive.

We are using Paycom to enter time off for our staff. It also allows our HR to streamline their information on benefits, pay, deductions, etc.

Paycom review by James M.
James M.

""Basic All In One Platform""

What do you like best?

Paycom is genuinely an across the board arrangement whenever utilized accurately. From a competitor applying for a vocation to sending legitimate warnings when a representative ends. The stage as truly developed throughout the years and now with the versatile application everything should be possible from your telephone. Our association utilized a contenders framework for a brief timeframe and pass on the interface and usability of Paycom is certainly justified regardless of the change on the off chance that you are as of now not utilizing Paycom.

What do you dislike?

On the customer side, chiefs and managers interface, the detailing highlights for the diverse modules are not very clear like whatever is left of the frameworks. It tends to be a ton of experimentation until you get the report that you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best out there. It is the most straightforward for workers. Try not to waver. Notwithstanding, it is vital that you get great information in and that you figure out how to best use the framework. A framework must be in the same class as the information you enter and you get it.

As the organization has developed we currently have different areas that were working off spreadsheets and server drives. We have changed over all exercises around onboarding, preparing and time off checking over to Payom. Presently it doesn't make a difference where you will be you can undoubtedly get to the data and it is significantly increasingly streamlined.

Paycom review by Tanya L.
Tanya L.

"Good software"

What do you like best?

The software has lots of customization options. They are constantly making updates to improve the quality of the product. Customer service is available all the time. Works really well for basic HR functions and payroll. There are many add-ons available for an additional price.

What do you dislike?

Customer service can take awhile to actually resolve the issue if it's complex. The setup of certain payroll functions should be clarified with more direction from customer service on different options available since there is some stuff that they have to do on the back end that the users can't see. For example setting up tax codes or setting up leave policies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very careful and double-check items you have them set up for you to ensure they are correct before going live

It is very easy to keep track of dates in this software especially with the custom form fields. In the healthcare field we have many items we have to keep on top of so they don't expire. I also find that the Employee Self Service is very easy to navigate for our employees and a lot of options can be done by the employees themselves.

Paycom review by User

"The BEST for comprehensive HRIS"

What do you like best?

The flow from one module to another but also the ability for the modules to function on their own. I LOVE the new employee queue and the onboarding processes the most. I think it makes so much sense to bring the candidate/applicant in from the ATS feature and be able to flow them right into a new hire, or archive them in Candidate tracker for future use.

What do you dislike?

I think there are a TON of updates that are hard to keep up with if you aren't accustomed to change. The new payroll grid has proven some challenges but mainly because it's new and we have been a client for over 8 years so that change was the hardest to make.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that it's always evolving and they care a lot about their clients. Paycom is extremely easy to use and our company has a very diverse employee range and most people seem to use it with ease. We love the app and the ability for our non-exempt employees to log in and out in the building, and not just at their work stations. The new payroll grid was a little bit of a challenge, however, we have adapted and overall happy with most upgrades. Our support from our specialist is incredible and if you do not receive excellent service, Paycom does ensure you get a representative that is more in tune with your needs. There is very little we cannot do through Paycom and we are a very loyal client.

More streamlined processes, onboarding compliance and completion, consistency in our HR processes, less paper and storage, improved accuracy of data, and much more.

Paycom review by Joseph D.
Joseph D.

"Paycom is amazing for payment needs"

What do you like best?

Paycom is a business tool that allows the governing body to keep in control and in a single application all the information and database related to the cooperator of the organization, as well as the execution and evolution of their activities and undertaking . Among its function is the assembling and defrayal of earnings , the real number -time review of the collaborators of their residual , as well as the idea of their performance, resume or any other information of interest within this arrangement .

What do you dislike?

In my opinion this applications programme program is exceptional, but nothing is perfective , so among the thing that, in my opinion, I dislike this application are the complexity that some users have when looking for a determining problem . It has a express availability and variety of languages. This application is The little compatible compatibility in certain devices due to the necessary that the computer needs to work perfectly, as well as the specifications of the laptop computer , tablets or smartphone.

Through paycom the organization has managed to organize more efficiently its database related to the payroll , as well as their doer look more motivated because they can be informed and manage in real time all the information related to their industry .

Paycom review by Daniel A.
Daniel A.

"My Honest Review of Paycom"

What do you like best?

Implementing Paycom is easy and it comes with an eye-catching UI. I like that the customer service is great and whenever I have issues, the support is always ready to assist and this improves the user experience. Customizing Paycom is very easy and there are regular updates that makes this tool better everyday. This tool works well for HR and payroll functions. With this tool, processing payroll is easybin every aspect and this saves time.

What do you dislike?

We have used Paycom for over a year now and every employee is happy with the new system. No complains so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paycom is a great tool to have more so for HR and payroll. Implement this tool and enjoy the benefits.

With Paycom, it is now easy to manage and control human resources as well as processing payroll. Evaluating employees performance and motivating them is also easy with Paycom.

Paycom review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Paycom has revolutionized how we conduct business at Christian Heritage Academy!"

What do you like best?

The talent acquisition, payroll and time management. Our customer service team, Monique Long and Jan Foote, are ABSOLUTELY amazing! Monique is so patient and thorough with any questions we have and works tirelessly to provide amazing customer support. We could not use Paycom without her support. Jan is great as well. She works within our schedule to come out and train on items I want to know more information on. We are so thankful for the outstanding customer service provided.

What do you dislike?

As an administrator, I have found it somewhat difficult to work with the ACA function for end of year reporting. Some aspects of paycom are like a layered onion and learning each step of that layer is crucial but, as any new product or service, you have to invest time to train on that product or service.

Where do I begin!! Before Paycom, our employees were filling out paper time cards and time-off requests and would have to submit to their supervisor and the supervisor would have to route the paper requests to the business office. Employees never had access to their accruals and would have to call the business office to see how much leave they had. Paycom has allowed employees to clock in/out from their phone, computer or kiosk, time-off requests are submitted online and the employee knows at the time of the request what their leave balance is.

We were also making any payroll changes by hand each month off of an excel spreadsheet. As you can imagine, human error comes into play when transferring from one spreadsheet to payroll. We now can make payroll changes any time of the month as changes need to be made.

Our application process use to be paper and the applicant would bring their application to the office. The application would be logged in an excel form and routed to all the administration to review. Applications were misplaced frequently and we never knew where an application was in the review process. We are now able to use applicant tracking from the time an employee submits an application until they are hired and added to payroll. This has cut down tremendously on the amount of paperwork new employees had to fill out and return to the office. We have also cut down so much time spent in the business office tracking paperwork for new employees.

Employees can make demographic changes, view their pay stubs at any time, make changes to their tax withholdings and enroll in benefits all within the Paycom system.

There are so many time-saving benefits for the business office as well as improved customer service provided to our employees through Paycom.

Paycom review by Andrea Cristina P.
Andrea Cristina P.

"My experience with Paycom."

What do you like best?

For me, Paycom is a powerful tool that allows organizations and users to improve their work performance and better manage financial and human resources functions. Among its tools are improving the selection of personnel hiring, defining and monitoring objectives, wage garnishment, as well as discounting them, performance evaluation. Allows you to manage taxes, including your declaration and automatic payment Management to the job description and the life cycle of employees.

It is compatible with Android and IOS. Your security platform is excellent and reliable. It also allows workers to view all their information on the platform, as well as establish discussions and send documents, reports or other types of files.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Paycom is that it does not have a free trial version, the service is expensive, it is only available in English. Your technical support is regular. Your version of Ios has a lot to improve and does not allow you to efficiently use all the performance of the application. Its weight on mobile devices is high and it consumes a lot of data. It can not be used efficiently without Wi-Fi or networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to users and companies to download Paycom. They will not regret it is an exceptional work tool.

Through Paycom the organization has been able to develop a better system of hiring personnel, has improved the payment and discount of employees. The collection and payment processes have never been so efficient. The management of human and financial resources in general has improved significantly. Despite its cost, this application reduces errors and unnecessary costs. Your discussion platform gives results.

Paycom review by Taylor M.
Taylor M.

"Great platform, terrific service!"

What do you like best?

The platform is great, but the service is what makes Paycom even better. Throughout our implementation, and now through our first six months, we have not had a single rep who wasn't readily available to answer any question we had. Jessica Wade is our current dedicated specialist and she is beyond fantastic.

What do you dislike?

We really have not found anything with Paycom that we dislike. Obviously employees were hesitant at the beginning to switch to a new platform, but training the employees was easy and simple and everyone got onboard rather easily.

We are working on setting up Performance Management with Paycom and we feel like this will make the process of performance reviews bearable for both employees and managers.

Paycom review by Jadimir C.
Jadimir C.

"My Excellente Experience with Paycom"

What do you like best?

Paycom is a business tool that allows the organization to keep in control and in a single application all the information and database related to the collaborators of the organization, as well as the performance and development of their activities and tasks. Among its functions is the collection and payment of salaries, the real-time review of the collaborators of their balances, as well as the estimation of their performance, resume or any other information of interest within this system.

It allows to send reports, projects and more efficiently manage the activities of the organization. Without a doubt, PayCom is a tool that also meets high security standards.

What do you dislike?

Among the features that I do not like about Paycom are its price, which does not make it accessible to all organizations, the weight of this application in the devices, which means that the computer's requirements are extremely high for this application to be able to develop efficiently. Within its programming is not the possibility that the user chooses the language of their preference because they work only in the English language.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that organizations acquire Paycom if they wish to improve the human resource management of their organization and to evaluate the performance and payment control of their collaborators....

Paycom has allowed the organization to improve the management and control of human resources management, including payroll management, payment of salaries, evaluation of staff performance and improve the comfort and motivation of its employees to be able to review in real time from anywhere all your work information within the organization.

Paycom review by Boris H.
Boris H.

"Director of Accounting"

What do you like best?

Paycom is easy to use as administrator. It's easy and intuitive to use for employees as well.

Having a designated Paycom representative to contact for an issue is wonderful.

I am very pleased with the service and support.

What do you dislike?

I have no comments on things I dislike about Paycom. I feel the system works well for our needs.

I will list a few:

1. Reduction of double entry of information from paper to the database.

2. The Document Management module has been very useful to keep track of documents and mailing but also environmental consciousness.

3. Benefits Administration is another MUST product to have. I am very pleased the employees decide which benefits they select. This empowers our employees and reduces manual error when processing payroll.

4. Processing payroll time has been reduced from 2 1/2 days to half day, including the review/approval of payroll.

Paycom review by Pedro Armando P.
Pedro Armando P.

"Paycom is excellent"

What do you like best?

This application can be described as the work tool that can not be missed within an organization, since Paycom offers a human capital management software through the web connection to provide companies with real-time access to their information, as well as To their workers. It has a set of services with many features that include time and labor management, talent acquisition, human resources administration and payroll; In addition to having a customized innovative service model, which guarantees customers a point of contact for all your queries.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion this application is exceptional, but nothing is perfect, so among the things that, in my opinion, I dislike this application are the complexity that some users have when looking for a determining problem. It has a limited availability and variety of languages. This application is The little compatible compatibility in certain devices due to the requirements that the computer needs to work perfectly, as well as the specifications of the laptop, tablets or smartphone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization seeks an application that allows you to more efficiently organize your database related to the payroll of workers, in addition to achieving an increase in their motivation to have a business system through which they can learn, know in detail and manage in time Real all information related to your industry; and with the highest security standards, download and purchase Paycom.

Through this application the organization has managed to organize more efficiently its database related to the payroll of workers, in addition to achieving an increase in their motivation to have a business system through which they can be informed, know in detail and manage in time Real all information related to your industry.

In addition, Paycom has security and information protection standards that guarantee the confidentiality of classified documents or files, or that have reduced administrative costs.

Paycom review by Maria G M.
Maria G M.

"my rating on paycom"

What do you like best?

Paycom is a complete human capital management application through a web connection to provide other companies with payroll that can be processed very quickly and as effectively as possible. and in this way prevent many of your employees from making big mistakes.

It also has features that manages to automate the labor process of any employee of human resources to forget that you have to manually enter data and information that would help you save much more time and to commit some type of transcription error. Also provide a system record for everything your work staff to achieve a perfect payroll.

What do you dislike?

I do not find many defects that the Paycom application can have since within the companies it provides a payroll system closer to perfection, automating almost all the processes, however, it is possible that many of its tools are not easily manageable by part of its human capital because it is an application that does not include a specific instruction on how to use it for the most part. besides that it is an application that is not compatible with some specific operating systems. this aspect can be improved concretely

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company needs an application that is responsible for ensuring that the payroll of their employees are processed as efficiently as possible, use paycom, which although it is a rather complete application to handle when you practice and adhere to it ends up facilitating your work and saving you time and money.

the payroll problems are specifically those that I have been able to solve with Paycom. clearly shortens the time in the processes of transcription of data avoiding errors and culminating them more quickly, on that side there is a specific saving of money and time. If an employee eqivocara serious not only harmful to the company but for the same employee employee question that avoids this application.

Organize data and information systematically.

Paycom review by Luz Fanny G.
Luz Fanny G.

"My opinion with Paycom"

What do you like best?

In my opinion what I like and love about this application is that it mainly offers the user and the companies a human capital management software through an internet connection to provide companies and their workers and administrative staff with real-time access to your information. It has a set of services that make it possible to increase the efficiency of the organization, such as the administration of time and manpower, acquisition of talent, administration of human resources and payroll in a comfortable way and all within a single application.

It has a personalized service that guarantees clients a point of contact for all their queries, and has an excellent support service for its users, providing them with an excellent security system.

What do you dislike?

The little that I dislike about this application is the complexity that some users have when trying to find a certain problem.

The little compatibility that the application has to be used in several devices. It does not have other languages ​​than English, which affects and decreases the possibility that companies or workers from several countries can use or know this application, despite all the utilities and tools they have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to all users and companies that read this review is that they acquire this application if their desire is to organize more efficiently their database related to the payroll of workers, increase the motivation and comfort of their workers through the use of a digital tool that allows them to inform themselves and manage in real time all the information related to their work.

Through this application the organization managed to efficiently organize its database and its files related to the payroll of workers and human resources, which allowed to increase the level of motivation and reward that its workers feel they are receiving power. Manage in real time all the information related to your industry.

Paycom review by Florence P.
Florence P.

"My Honest Review of Paycom"

What do you like best?

For the period I have been using Paycom, I am contented by it's capabilities. The tool is easy to use and the User Interface is great. Everything features works well and is well displayed - everything is where it should be for easy access. With Paycom, processing payroll is easy and I like that the support team is always within reach whenever we have issues. It's one of the best HR tools I have ever so far. Even customization is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I have used Paycom for over a year now and all is positive. I have no complains.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Paycom is what you need when it comes to dealing with HR issues. It is easy to use and effective.

With Paycom, it's now easy to evaluate employee performance, process payroll, and handle other HR issues that makes running a business a breeze.

Paycom review by Jean Carlos D.
Jean Carlos D.

"Experience with Paycom"

What do you like best?

offers a human capital management software through the web connection to provide companies with real-time access to their information, as well as their workers. It also has a set of services with many features that includes time management and labor, talent acquisition, human resources management and payroll.

It has an innovative one-to-one service model that guarantees customers a point of contact for all their inquiries.

Its support service is excellent and provides a great service to its users.

What do you dislike?

The defects of this application are the complexity that some users have when searching for a determining issue. In addition to the limited availability and variety of languages. This causes that workers of several countries can use or know this application, in spite of all the utilities and tools that they possess. The little compatibility that the application has to be used in various devices. There is room for the growth of this application and continue to create new functions that improve the experience of the organization and users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company wants to organize more efficiently its database related to the payroll of workers, increase the motivation and comfort of its workers through the use of a digital tool that allows them to inform themselves and manage in real time all the information related to your labor branch, as well as receive a total guarantee of security and protection of information, and reduce your costs while you manage to improve these aspects, this is the application you need.

Through paycom the organization has managed to organize more efficiently its database related to the payroll of workers, as well as their workers feel more motivated because they can be informed and manage in real time all the information related to their industry .

The company guarantees the security and protection of the information, which has allowed to reduce its administrative costs.

Paycom review by Marielle S.
Marielle S.

"Paycom Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use for hourly employees. I've used it for clocking in, looking up time sheets and handling all HR docs. I also liked that I could easily change my tax contributions if needed as well as track all my payments.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that I couldn't clock in remotely, I always had to do it from the server. Other than that I didn't really have any complaints about using Paycom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paycom is great for HR purposes. Although I do not work in HR I would still recommend it from the user stand point. It was easy to use and great for keeping track of all my pay stubs.

Paycom solved all the clocking in and out issues for the company. It is how all the employees log their hours, complete training and get all their paychecks. It is also convenient to save different docs that you want to save.

Paycom review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Paycom is Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love that once I get logged in to the software, I can easily complete the action I am looking to complete, whether that is correcting a time punch or approving someone's hours. We can easily upload openings to our website, as well as remove filled positions. We appreciate the ease of use related to almost every action we need to complete.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much we dislike about Paycom. However, occasionally their customer service takes longer than we would prefer to resolve issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utalize any on boarding material and training you can, so that you are able to fully leverage the platform across desktop, laptop, cell phone and all other applications. Also, make sure you train hiring manager or anyone who might have access to the software, so they can take advantage of the benefits that Paycom has to offer your company as a whole.

We are using it as our application portal on our website, as well as hourly tracking, and payroll approval.

Paycom review by Jaime L.
Jaime L.

"Worst experience with a vendor in my entire career!"

What do you like best?

The system appears to be a good fit for us if it were set up properly and we had a good service team helping us.

What do you dislike?

Their customer service is horrible and it continues to get worse. Implementation was mismanaged and had to be pushed back twice. They don't listen to the customer's needs or understand how we use the system. They claim they have solutions and make commitments they can't and don't keep. I thought once we were through implementation it would be better but things are still a mess. I spent days creating my own GL Mapping as our client set up person wouldn't listen or complete it timely. We are a private company and need an adjustment period for W-2's at Year end, they told us we could do this no problem during sales and implementation. They then came back and said they needed the information 2 days prior to YE. Then after the fact said they could make changes but didn't' want to. We specifically gave the exact adjustment needed and they argued and then didn't do what we asked. During implementation I emailed the CEO and VP of sales as I was so desperate to get some help. The VP of sales called me once and then all of these mid level managers who don't accomplish anything and seem incompetent called me to try to resolve the issues. Nothing was resolved, a lot of wasted conversations with mid level manages incapable of actually doing the work needed. No follow up or follow through. I can't believe this is how their business is run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it.

The system is easier to navigate for employees in the field than our previous providers (ADP/etime).

Paycom review by Steven C.
Steven C.

"Paycom makes managing your life a bit easier."

What do you like best?

The best feature about paycom for me is the ease of access regarding tax forms and paystubs. Along with this, the ability to reach back and to access any check information or deposit information is a boon when considering that tax season is right around the corner. I fully intend to take advantage of this!

What do you dislike?

The worst part would be the fact that certain things are left unticked unless you click through even if they're optional - I.E., finishing a test completes something but failing to click on the certificate page to prove you did it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely consider this. I enjoy the ease of access and accessibility of data.

I'm a back-end user and I've realized that this is great for managing employee payroll. When I start my managerial job in April, I hope to use this software. Along with this, the benefits in terms of the ease of filing taxes should be completely clear.

Learn more about Paycom

Paycom Videos

Learning about Paycom?

Published:
* We monitor all Paycom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.