- The platform is accessible from anywhere with a working internet connection.
- The data processing resources can be easily distributed and scaled up or down, either through cloud based processing capabilities, or customer provided computing resources.
- A working integration doesn't require extensive programming skills (a low-code approach), and can be developed rather quickly.
- There are great many ready-to-use components for integration between various endpoints of all the major vendors.
- SnapLogic makes it very easy to expose APIs to use the platform in its ESB capacity.
- The platform can be extended with custom developed components, which are coded in Java.
- The platform has a very robust and user-friendly process monitoring capabilities. These capabilities make it easy to monitor the executions of the integrations, perform analysis and debug the hick-ups in the executions.
SnapLogic exposes an API to enable the developers to perform the monitoring through code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.