LinkedIn Learning

LinkedIn Learning

LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) teachers are effective, passionate educators, who are also respected authorities in software, creative, and business fields. They're here to share their expertise in dozens of topics with you, with courses organized into these eight subject areas.

Work for LinkedIn Learning?

Learning about LinkedIn Learning?

LinkedIn Learning Reviews

Ask LinkedIn Learning a Question
Showing 440 LinkedIn Learning reviews
Franklin A.

"Linkedin learning is definitely an excellent growth tool."

What do you like best?

Linkedin learning is the best that linkedin has been able to invent, I can train in the area that I want from the comfort of my home, without much effort, in the schedule that I want and when I want. what we want is that it is available in different languages, the trainings are of different temporality and dictate by highly trained people something that I myself have been able to check.

What do you dislike?

for my linkedin learning it is very good, it is an instrument that helps me to develop my potentials, I can learn from the experts in different areas that I consider that I need a support or reinforcement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used it and I can say with property that it's very good, it provides a free month so you can make use of it very easily.

for me this is an excellent opportunity that gives me the possibility to grow in different aspects of my life, I have had the possibility to take different courses in a short time with experts, it simply gives me the possibility to educate myself from the comfort of my home.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LinkedIn Learning
Marcos Jose G.

"LinkedIn Learning is essential because it teaches a lot with its variety of online courses. "

What do you like best?

I liked LinkedIn Learning Because it has a variety of online courses with people in all countries of the world, professionals of all levels with high recognition, who teach a course online courses much knowledge and nutritional preparation of good learning and training that influences in labor and personnel improving in all aspects of what we do.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Learning only give a free time and then there is cancel to continue using it but it is worth it since you learn a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I reaming LinkedIn Learning because it has a wide variety of online courses with people from all over the world, professionals, trained in their field, who give a good teaching and knowledge, helping us to improve our work and at a personal level.

LinkedIn Learning helped me a lot because, due to its great variety of courses, I have trained myself with a lot of knowledge in order to have a good work performance, improving my quality of life on a personal level.

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

Mauricio G.

"Great software that favors the fulfillment of the assigned tasks!"

What do you like best?

It favors learning by providing a variety of courses that make the fulfillment of tasks more productive, I love it because it helps me to be more efficient in areas where I did not perform well enough, now it's different! has a wide variety of course options that make learning more fluid and can access from any site and equipment including cell phone, has a fast connection adapting to the availability of time you have, Linkedin Learning facilitates learning allows you to show a better image as well as greater security in what is done being more productive, has an easy interface to move and can save courses and schedule their staff is attentive and willing to help.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin Learning does its job very well, allowing me to learn without much effort, I have no negative aspects to contribute!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that Linkedin Learning is a great tool for all professionals and students as it allows to increase knowledge and be more effective when performing the assigned tasks.

Allows to be more productive and perform the tasks assigned in the way indicated, provides knowledge in areas deficient, in my work I allowed to show greater security when interacting with customers being very useful in the processes of customer acquisition by acquiring tools to get faster to client in less time, is a great tool that adjusts to the availability of time being of great utility at the business level.

yefferson R.

"LinkedIn learning is the best that I found."

What do you like best?

With this tool I managed to do all the courses that I wanted, is very fabulous, quite good, because it helps me to study from anywhere, the best is the wide variety of courses available to SUSU users, plus it gives me a free month to use.

What do you dislike?

It is excellent what I have done with this application, the best thing is that it has a great variety of courses in different languages, you only need to have an account on LinkedIn and acces Internet, I like that there are a variety of courses in different formats of time , it's very good for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use almost daily this application and is very good for me, I managed to do all the courses you want from the comfort of my home, are available in different languages.

This LinkedIn tool is excellent, I have had the possibility of doing all kinds of courses, which have helped me both in my daily life and work, and so I have managed to reform my knowledge in a very simple and dynamic, by observing good Videos, I have taken much advantage of this tool.

Mario P.

"LinkedIn Learning quality in online learning! "

What do you like best?

I like LinkedIn Learning and allows me to learn online about any content of interest and quality, making my teaching process fast and reliable, plus this great tool provides courses and videos with the highest quality image resolution and quality of audio, the access is very easy and has a very varied library, well explanatory content with which greater understanding is achieved. I really like LinkedIn Learning, since I can access courses and videos at any time and save them so I can visualize them or continue watching them later, that's great! We use this great tool in our organization because of the great contributions it provides.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Learning is very useful, I have no complaints about it, it has worked very well, learning guaranteed. We have not found anything that we did not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LinkedIn Learning is a valuable tool, we use it throughout the organization for training in any area and for any profession, the great variety of topics and content with which LinkedIn Learning makes our learning is much wider, forming comprehensive staff. Also, access easily to this platform where you will find the widest variety of courses which you can use for your training-teaching process in particular or for groups or areas within the organization, you can enter it at any time and keep record of your visit history, you can also save and view your courses online at any time and at any time, I recommend it, great tool.

It has been a great help in the organization, because through this platform we have been able to resolve doubts and concerns quickly, so our workday has not been interrupted which is quite good and favorable. Thanks to LinkedIn Learning we have developed and formed more and better criteria when making decisions, which have positively impacted our processes, it is undoubtedly a very important tool, I am quite happy and satisfied with the content of the courses for My as Software Developer has been a great support, to receive training, to learn quickly and easily an issue has not been as easy as it has been when using LinkedIn Learning. For our organization it has also allowed us to save money since we do not have to hire external professionals and wait for them, LinkedIn Learning is a professional network that has professionals with extensive experience which makes it much more reliable and safe.

Carlota L.

"amazing! I can be in constant learning with this tool."

What do you like best?

This is an excellent way to be in constant learning, what I like most is that I can do my workshops from anywhere, I just need to have access to the Internet, the best thing is that it has a variety of surprising courses, one for each user, that make me develop my potential both work and personal.

What do you dislike?

When I think of linkedin learning, there's nothing I can say that I do not like about this application, because I think it's the best I've been able to find. It helps me in all my development, thanks to its excellent courses that facilitate my learning from my home or office.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use this application and recommend it because it is an excellent option, you study from anywhere, you dedicate the time you want.

linkedin learning is a good alternative to be in constant learning, since their courses are online, I can access them from anywhere, I just need to have my account on active linkedin, the best thing is that it gives me a free month to enjoy all its services. I am very pleased because I have found a variety of courses that make my job easier, by reinforcing my knowledge of information, finances and much more.

Miguel Alejandro G.

"Secure and quality learning and training with LinkedIn Learning!"

What do you like best?

I love LinkedIn Learning for being an extremely important tool for the development of my tasks, since it allows me to train and learn in a fast and safe way, besides, being an online tool allows me to connect at any time, I can save the courses and see them at any time of the day, it is quite valuable and a comfortable way to receive an optimal learning and quality made by professionals, which makes you trust the information they provide. It has a fairly large library, with varieties of subject, my main focus is the area of marketing and sales so I have countless lists of courses, I can organize them, LinkedIn Learning is quite useful.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Learning works perfectly I have nothing bad to say, it is very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent tool for online learning highly recommended quality for which professional, company, sector, is quite complete, useful and easy to access, has a wide variety of content and very organized. You can access them at any time, nothing to envy other similar tools. Capacitate or reinforce your knowledge with this powerful tool such as LinkedIn Learning.

Greater organization, time management, I feel more prepared when dealing with customers, significant improvement in the quality of the service that is the main goal as Sales And Marketing Associate. In addition, LinkedIn Learning is used throughout the organization to train and impart or reinforce the knowledge of the staff and those who just join the team, is a great tool for marketing knowledge that can be obtained through it.

Antonio R.

"Excellent tool that facilitates learning from any computer without having to mobilize!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of being able to access a wide variety of courses that significantly improve learning allowing me to be more efficient in the development of daily activities, its access is quite easy being able to organize according to the availability of time you have without interfering in the working day, its access is given by any cellular computer or computer can select the most appropriate place to take the course, avoiding additional costs in transportation, has a large number of useful courses in daily work with facilities schedules and facilitators professionals.

What do you dislike?

It is a very easy tool to use fast access, it is required to have good internet service of the rest works great sound quality and reproduction are excellent!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is an excellent software ideal for all professionals and students as it favors learning without having to move to another place, its sound quality and reproduction are great, it guarantees learning in a comfortable and safe way.

in my work I have allowed myself to be more productive by developing strategies that increase customer acquisition and provide a better service showing more security and efficiency in what I do, thanks to Linkedin Learning and could increase learning in areas such as working with laminas excel as well as provides the tools to address employees, customers and suppliers getting their attention without much effort, is a great tool especially when you have many activities in the day this software is adjusted to the availability you have.

Miguel M.

"excelenet way to be updated."

What do you like best?

I like learning because it gives me access to all the courses I need, this application is great, I can study from wherever I am, the knowledge is closer to me, and given by experts in the field, because I have been able to buy what they know what they teach, this application has the best equipment.

What do you dislike?

It is incredible this tool of linkedin for me has not had anything bad, on the contrary it has helped me a lot with my preparation in all aspects of my life.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

excellent opportunity to do everything we need, to be in constant awareness.

linkedin learning is an excellent opportunity to be learning in the aspect you want, not only professional but personal, for me it has been of great help, it has taught me essential techniques in computer applications, to make my classes more interactive, as well as develop skills in me that are excellent. I am very pleased every day I find a new workshop that changes my perspective of life.

Carmen C.

"LinkedIn learning, here I can do too the courses you take. "

What do you like best?

This application is excellent, too good, I can keep my knowledge renewed day by day, here I find all kinds of workshops, some are enough short, and another a little longer, depend on the subject that this desarrrollando, is very good because I myself I choose which tempo I want to develop my Learning.

What do you dislike?

It is very good choice of learning, the only thing that could be a limitation, is that you need to have Internet access, and a LinkedIn account, plus you can only see a free month, and then you have to pay the subscription and most of the courses are in English.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it a lot because it is a tremendous opportunity to keep us in constant learning, are workshops disctados by professionals and give me all the security I need.

LinkedIn learning is very good option for me, allows me to study from the comfort of my home, I can do courses Noda, Tentencia, entrepreneurs and everything related to my business to do it grow, every day more with good marketing techniques and much more.

Armando H.

"Quality online learning and training with this great platform! "

What do you like best?

I love LinkedIn Learning because it allows me to keep up to date and train myself through access to the many courses and videos provided by this great platform, such as LinkedIn Learning. It is also easy and practical, the content that is shown is quite explanatory and easy to understand, videos with excellent resolution, the best of all is that they are made and uploaded by professionals, which makes it quite safe and feel confident during the online learning process LinkedIn Learning.

What do you dislike?

Everything in LinkedIn Learning I like, there is nothing until now that I did not like, it is very useful and a platform made by professionals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Platform quite useful for training, learning, easy to use. LinkedIn Learning is quite easy to use and has countless high quality online courses and videos that are very professional, to others, save your course history and save those you want to see at any other time, no matter the size of your organization or sector, in this great platform you will find the subject that requires and done by professionals, I highly recommend this platform for the quality as the information is presented, you can use it in your organization or use it for personal use, prepare yourself online with LinkedIn Learning from the comfort of your office or home.

Thanks to LinkedIn Learning we have efficiently trained certain and certain employees of the organization, as well as new income. Using LinkedIn Learning has favored the work, since they are executed with greater confidence, we have a better prepared team, likewise, by using LinkedIn Learning as a platform for training and staff training, we have saved money, since we do not have than to hire any external professional for it, since we consider that LinkedIn Learning is so good and offers quality and updated courses.

Antonio F.

"Excellent Software that offers learning alternatives easy access!"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, Linkedin Learning is excellent! I love it because it has a large number of courses to take courses that allow you to increase learning comfortably from any place and equipment without interrupting the daily work of the office, avoid having to move to another site saving time and additional expenses, has courses of personal improvement as well as courses that help in the daily development either with the work team or with clients as well as with practical courses such as excel, being able to improve and increase the knowledge in deficient areas being more productive guaranteeing better results, not requires downloads your connection is fast.

What do you dislike?

Disadvantages I have not found! it is a software of great utility for all professional and student offers alternatives of overcoming and professional growth through didactic courses of easy learning, it works without any complication!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider that it is a great ideal application for every professional guaranteeing a better compliance in the proposed activities as well as increasing the knowledge from the comfort of home or office!

It allows to be more efficient as well as to fulfill in a better way the assigned tasks, increases learning without much effort, provides security in what is done, as well as providing a better quality of service to clients and suppliers through courses that favor knowledge as well as decision making, in my work has been very useful especially in customer service being more productive, allows me to be at the forefront of knowledge without having to move to another site as well as saving costs, Linkedin Learning is It adapts to my time availability what is fantastic!

Matias A.

"linkedin learning excellent learning tool."

What do you like best?

this application has many things that I like, the best of all is that I can learn on any subject, since there is a wide variety of courses, plus I can choose my own schedule, and study place, that is adapted to my individual needs. there are also very short courses that allow me to do several at the same time, I consider that the speakers of each video are fully empowered and that they are experts in the subject.

What do you dislike?

I have used it and particularly I have been very helpful, I have managed to master several areas such as computer science, very interesting workshops on how to manage time, about personal growth, really everything has been very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is a good alternative online to keep us in continuous learning in all areas, it is really very good.

Having my profile on linkedin and being able to access this application is a good option, because it allows me to manage my study time, and keep enriching all aspects of my life with good learning, which is very useful for me.

Wilmer M.

"Agile and efficient software for learning."

What do you like best?

Undoubtedly Linkeding Learnig is a great ally because it allows access to a wide range of courses significantly improving the knowledge allowing them to be applied in the fulfillment of my daily tasks in the office I love it because it allows me to be productive not only in customer service but also on a personal level because it has motivation courses giving more security in what I do besides its access is from any computer and place, it adapts to the availability of time without interrupting my working day which is great! his staff is very professional and efficient, making the learning process more interactive.

What do you dislike?

It is a very comfortable software to increase learning without losing time to move to another place, its panel is organized, I have no negative opinion that I like to contribute.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software for all the people that need to improve their knowledge without much effort and at low cost, allows to be more productive achieving goals in less time.

In my area of ​​work I have been allowed to better comply with my activities, provide the necessary tools to be more effective in serving clients and people in general, being able to be updated in the different marketing and sales mechanisms as well as being prepared for each situation that could arise in the fulfillment of the activities without losing time and accessing from any team, without a doubt Linkeding Learning is a great tool!

Leonardo R.

"Excellent software for knowledge, being able to access from any place or team!"

What do you like best?

I love it because it brings together a large number of interactive courses that increase learning without having to move to another place can access either from the comfort of home or office, streamlines the fulfillment of daily tasks through personal improvement course, sales processes and marketing, etc generating greater security and making more efficient the attention to customers and suppliers, at the same time allows to be at the forefront in the different changes at the market level, has professional staff attentive at all times to help, its panel is organized being able visualize the status of the various courses as well as share with a member, Linkedin Learning is a great tool for learning.

What do you dislike?

It is quite functional and fast connection works without setbacks I have no negative contributions to say is a very good software!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Linkedin Learning to all professionals and students as it provides knowledge without much effort, the connection is fast as well as excellent sound can be accessed at any time and is from any fixed or cellular equipment.

In my work, it has been very useful because it has allowed me to be more efficient, either in customer service or in daily tasks, generating greater security in what I do, increasing knowledge in deficient areas, providing a better service while being able to develop strategies to increase sales and keep me updated in the different changes at the level of markets, their courses are very useful and interactive, avoiding wasting time moving to another place, without a doubt it is an excellent software.

Lucia G.

"LinkedIn learning is very good! That's great. "

What do you like best?

With this incredible tool I have the possibility to see all the courses you want from the comfort of my home, the best thing is that they are dictated by professionals in the field, I can choose the one you want and see it in the schedule that best adpte to my needs.

What do you dislike?

No doubt is very good tool, I have not had any problem with this application, offers me a free month and I am very grateful for this, because now I get good learning online.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it because I use it and it is the best online way to be in accounting, you just need a LinkedIn account.

Learning has helped me in my work as an artisan, since I am a woman struggling and enterprising, which I try to develop all my skills to the maximum, and these courses many of them are focused on this, to help me improve my way of seeing life and MOT Save me every day more to personal, spiritual and labor growth. I am happy with all the variety of courses offered to me.

francisco E.

"Now I keep it is constant learning."

What do you like best?

this tool is very good, thanks to my account on linkedin I have access to "linkedin learning" the best I've tried to do all kinds of online courses, the best thing is that I place my study schedule, my days of classes and what you want to study, everything from the comfort of my home. dictated by professionals in the field, thousands of courses available, in different languages ​​and useful for any professional.

What do you dislike?

is excellent for me, now if it should improve something serious the availability of courses is Spanish, I would like to have many more options. For everything else this application has been excellent for me in my work and in my daily life, helping me to remain in constant intellectual development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without a doubt, it is an excellent tool that you can not ignore, it will provide you with many benefits as it has done with me, you only need to have a linkedin account to access the service, plus it offers you a free trial for a month.

for me as a professional learning has helped me a lot, because it has kept me constantly learning, developing and strengthening different skills in me, both personally and professionally, I had the opportunity to take courses to better manage my time, to be a good business leader , to improve my self-esteem and much more. thus achieving that linkedin learning is my favorite tool to obtain good learnings.

Carlos G.

"Excellent application that significantly increases learning without much effort!"

What do you like best?

Linkedin Learning is an excellent platform! It significantly expands learning without much effort, I love it because it offers a wide variety of courses can easily access from any place or team, has practical and theoretical courses which help significantly make more efficient in daily activities giving a better service to the clients, has an ineractive panel in which all the necessary information is displayed in an organized manner, each course is dictated by professionals in the area guaranteeing learning.

What do you dislike?

Since I use this application I have not had any problems but it has helped me to be more productive both professionally and personally giving me the tools to be more effective!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this application for all professionals no longer interfere in the absolute daily activities can access from any computer and place, it is fast and easy to use, has a large number of courses of significant importance, increases learning by developing daily tasks in a better way, I consider Linkedin Learning excellent!

In my work I have been allowed to be more efficient in each task in turn provide a better service to customers generating security in each of the activities raised thanks to the variety of courses of significant importance with which account, avoid wasting time in having that moving to another place can be accessed at any time and in any place, minimizes expenses, increases efficiency in business.

Anibal G.

"Excellent application for learning with varied categories!"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of taking a course from any place and team without the need to move to another site, has various categories, is very useful in my work because it gives me the necessary knowledge to be more effective in achieving the goals raised, has several types of courses ranging from theoretical to practical improvements important aspects which are put into practice in the office, has qualified staff willing to help at all times, its connection is fast and excellent sound quality.

What do you dislike?

Works excellent is fast and easy connection I have no negative opinions to contribute, it is a great tool that makes more fluid access to material of great importance for the day to day without much effort!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend taking courses with Linkedin Learning as it has qualified staff as well as various options which make the learning process more dynamic and allows you to take courses from any place and team avoiding absences at work and interference in the daily agenda, your access is quite fast as well as its connection, I consider that it is a very useful tool for all professionals!

Learning is a platform that significantly impacts the daily processes, makes more effective the achievement of goals, increases learning and can obtain better results, provides personal improvement courses which allow to provide a better quality of service as well as having greater security in what it is done

Katty C.

"Diversity of courses, training, updating, in a single application, LinkedIn Learning is excellence! "

What do you like best?

I like LinkedIn Learning since I have been able to update my knowledge, maintain an effective training, as well as everyone within the organization, it is an application with content that is updated, which guarantees that the information we receive is adjusted to the present, allowing to apply this knowledge to our day to day work. A LinkedIn Learning is easy to access, has quality videos and is made by professionals. It is very interesting to have this great application, all the information we need in the organization, diversity of topics, we can search comfortably connecting from any device from my LinkedIn account.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Learning is a very interesting tool, we have not found anything that we do not like, on the contrary, it has contributed to our professional growth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LinkedIn Learning is an excellent platform that provides the necessary resources to stay up-to-date by virtue of constant updates and highly competitive markets, as well as new ways to improve processes. This excellent application provides the necessary learning to be able to adequately and correctly perform the assigned processes or roles, in any area, they are also easy to understand, the information of the courses is quite explicit and detailed, it has a wide range of courses and topics that we can choose depending on one of our demands and professional training.

LinkedIn Learning allowed us to keep updated, apply our knowledge to daily tasks and perform them with greater security because knowledge is power, and with this incredible application we really feel that way, powerful. The impact it has had is reflected in the results, the variety of courses that range from personal improvements, decision making and, especially, in the marketing and sales, of which we could learn more, this platform is undoubtedly the window to knowledge, provides efficiency, makes safe decisions and improves communication with our customers and third parties, we have better preparation and confidence to give timely answers.

Darren M.

"Nice online learning platform"

What do you like best?

Lynda.com is one of the best online platforms that I enjoyed taking courses on. I took more than 10 courses and learn a lot. The courses are done and directed by professionals and they supply with exercise files that allows me to practice step by step with instructors. I like the idea of the learning path that they offer and it is also really nice to receive a certificate of completion after finishing every course.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike. I enjoyed taking classes on lynda.com

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend lynda for anyone who is looking to learn or gain more experience in particular software. There are a huge collection of courses available that can be accessed at convenience

Lynda allowed me to advance in my careers and learn advanced skills in computer development. It helped me a lot to save money and effort through online learning. I can access the courses at anytime and from any device easily.

Lucy Sofia G.

"Great tool for professional development with quality videos. "

What do you like best?

I like LinkedIn Learning the training videos it has are very easy to understand, their English is easy to understand, the exercise files are useful along with the videos, in addition to the practice of the courses explained within the video training, the videos are well organized within the categories, which helps to find a video easily. It is really good and a tool for constant and quality training with this incredible tool.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Learning is a very interactive tool and at the level of functionality is perfect, we have not found anything that we do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very suitable for training outside the classroom. It has courses related to the company and unrelated courses that allow the company to provide development opportunities for employees on a personal level (hobbies, interests, etc.). An easy and fast way to learn high level easily with this wonderful tool. That is why I recommend it.

We are using LinkedIn Learning throughout the organization as a tool for our employees to develop professionally and personally. The library of courses allows us to offer a wider variety of training videos than we could develop on our own or buy from an external provider (which would not include many and would be much more expensive), which is why with the use of this super professional tool saves us money, we have better trained staff and providing a better service at the height of what the market demands. It is a very powerful tool, that is why we always use it, connect quickly, it has allowed us to be much more efficient in tasks.

Mario A.

"Amazing platform for learning!"

What do you like best?

Access to countless online courses that significantly increase knowledge, I love it because I can learn about any subject by making everyday tasks easier by putting them into practice and being more efficient thanks to the learning received, I also love it because I must not attend any other sititio but I can enter from any place and equipment avoiding time to move to another place can organize according to time available, has many categories to select from courses of emotional overcoming and practical courses, allowing to be better every day as well as provide a better service.

What do you dislike?

Its only disadvantage is that it requires access to the internet for its connection. It is excellent, it provides the facility to learn and be updated every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Learning for all professionals who want to increase their knowledge and be more effective in achieving their projects without having to move to another site in turn is recommended to have internet service.

Allows to fully comply with the daily functions being more effective in customer service as well as at a personal level through access to courses with relevant material that help achieve the proposed objectives, by my area of ​​work and could take courses in the area of marketing and sales managing to attract the attention of a large public through advertising strategies accelerating the process of general sales as well as being more effective in planning and interpersonal relationships.

Maria Fernanda R.

"LinkedIn Learning is a good computer program for distance courses. "

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Learning I liked a lot because it is an excellent application since I use it, I have done many distance courses and thanks to that computer service it has strengthened my knowledge since I had a personal and professional learning with people all over the world trained and prepared on the subject they are dealing with.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Learning in my opinion has few limitations and are basic as having Internet, having created an email to use it and having a good signal to not interrupt online courses and have a good data plan hours when the course is given, only give little free time of use and to continue you have to cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend LinkedIn Learning since it helps a lot on a personal and professional level to prepare and prepare with people recognized worldwide for their high prapation in the topics they deal with.

LinkedIn Learning in my work at a professional level has given me many personal benefits, as it helped me to strengthen my knowledge with the people studied in the subject, who try to encourage good learning and put it into practice in front of friends and colleagues.

Anais M.

"Powerful online platform for training and potential development of effective capabilities."

What do you like best?

I like LinkedIn Learning since the information is quite clear and easy to understand, we can access it from any device, anywhere we are, it is destined to any area of the organization, it is very flexible, it is updated regularly to keep up with the With the regulations, regularizations and current processes, in turn, the course files can be downloaded and used for practice, it is a valuable resource for learning at all levels of training and discipline. We like to use it always, the quality of the videos and the professional character placed in each one of them makes us trust in the information and knowledge that we are imparting to others in the organization.

What do you dislike?

Great tool, we have not found anything that we do not like in LinkedIn Learning, it is a pretty functional and useful tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The professional world moves through knowledge and comes to scale great positions within organizations, this is how LinkedIn Learning has become an incredible vehicle for the transfer of knowledge and learning. Someone can learn what they want, as often as they want, completely at their own pace. Excellent quality lessons available for any profession. At the organizational level it is essential to have a tool like this, to reinforce knowledge in all fields, we always use it especially for our marketing and sales department, it is a very valuable tool.

Thanks to this valuable tool we have better trained personnel to perform their roles, or new responsibilities, we are very confident for the professional character that each course projects as those who have this amazing platform, our marketing and sales staff as well as all our areas within The organization has this innovative learning system, it has made us quite useful and practical, it has allowed us to save time and money, and the performance of much more effective tasks, we have more committed employees and efficient performances.

Maire D.

"Valuable platform for training and professional improvement."

What do you like best?

I like LinkedIn Learning because it is easy to use even for those who do not have experience in technology, allowing members of the work team to participate in the training, in addition, this excellent platform offers a wide variety of learning courses to its users , which allows training and constant development to everyone within the organization. The quality of the videos is very good, the courses are easy to understand, it has many interesting courses for the marketing and sales area which makes it our favorite platform.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Learning is a very complete platform, we have achieved great benefits, we have not found anything that we did not like, it is quite functional and educational.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LinkedIn Learning is the ideal tool for professional development and training in any organization regardless of size, implementing this incredible platform will save time, minimize costs and have a better trained staff which in the short term will be reflected in higher growth of the organization. LinkedIn Learning has a variety of courses, high quality and easy comprehension, with very interesting and professional content, no matter who or who is directed the course or specialty, in this wonderful platform you will find it. I highly recommend it.

LinkedIn Learning has modified our organizational behaviors in a positive way, since it has allowed us to train our team in a simple, fast and with quality of information, by having courses with high levels of education allowed a better development of our capabilities and culture organizational In the area of ​​sales and marketing has a variety of interesting courses which we take advantage of to train our staff. The time saving has been significant, the processes are carried out more effectively and the saving of money in turn is remarkable, we no longer have to pay an external or coach for training or training. Excellent tool.

Leonardo A.

" Learning improvements without having to move to another site!"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent platform that allows me to increase the knowledge about a topic through online courses, I love it because I can access from any site and team without having to move to another place, it is ideal for my work and can increase the different marketing strategies keeping me updated of the different updates, has different categories to select through personal growth, work attitudes to practical courses such as excel, its speed of reproduction is excellent has highly trained staff to further streamline the learning process.

What do you dislike?

It really is very complete, it has several categories to select according to each need as well as an excellent quality of reproduction and facilitators until the moments I worked without any inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that Learning is a great tool ideal for every professional because it allows to improve specific aspects and be more effective through the realization of courses, it has several categories to select besides being able to access from any place and time, it is recommended for all companies!

Provides tools that significantly facilitate the achievement of the proposed goals through the apredinzaje aspects of interest such as motivational courses, personal improvement, marketing strategies, etc that allow to be more efficient in the day to day ensuring a better service to customers as well as being better every day, is an excellent tool that allows to increase the knowledge being more effective.

Mario D.

"Learning is a execlente online computer program."

What do you like best?

I really liked this program, because it is very good to do different types of courses online, which have helped me to have a personal and work development, thanks to the variety of courses that has for me, the best thing is that it has a staff adiest and trained in each subject, which provide good knowledge that allow me to maintain a high intellectual development.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn learning has as a limitation that being online requires a good data plan to access this LinkedIn service, have a free month but then you must cancel the workshops, and the vast majority are in English, I would like to have more variety in Spanish.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend a lot to LinkedIn learning, as it helps me in my personal and professional training, thanks to the countless online courses available to me.

This application to me has helped me a lot in my work, it has helped me to know more about my work field, grace to all the courses that it has for me, helping me to train myself in different areas both personal and professional, which I have put in practice in front of My co-workers, clients and Friends.

Andres G.

"Fluency and efficiency in daily activities through access to online courses!"

What do you like best?

This tool considerably increases the good performance in daily tasks allowing access to online courses without having to move to another site, I love it because it has a variety of categories from personal improvement to practical explanations of systems or microsoft, in my work I am very useful because it allows me to be at the forefront with the different updates at the level of sales and marketing, making it more efficient, being able to generate a greater impact in the acquisition of clients through new Marketing tools, which has allowed to constantly innovate.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found any inconvenient story with a good internet provider which greatly facilitated access, works perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Learning to all professionals because it provides the necessary tools to expand knowledge by being more efficient in daily tasks, also allows access from any computer or place avoiding time to move to another site is easy to manage, it is advisable to have a good internet provider.

It allows to expand the knowledge in reason to some specific issue as well as to keep updated in the different changes at the market level, facilitating tools that make more efficient the reach of goals, allows us to easily develop in some activities that before was complicated as learning to handle perfectly Excel as well as courses of motivation and personal improvement putting them into practice in the day to day impacting considerably on the provision of the service.

Marbelis M.

"Excellent application to increase knowledge without having to leave the office!"

What do you like best?

I love it because I can stay informed and update my knowledge with interactive courses to put them into practice in my day to day being more efficient in fulfilling tasks, fits perfectly to my account linkedin how many options to select, I love it because it helps to increase personal growth as well as to learn new skills that allow to be more productive at work and metal level, has a highly trained instructors specialists in the area, I can access this application from any equipment and place being.

What do you dislike?

I'm really satisfied with everything I've been able to learn with this application. I do not have anything negative to say that's great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an application that provides the tools to increase the learning at work and personal avoiding moving to take a course but we can make learning from any team and place, increase knowledge, posse variety of options according to each area being of great utility for all professionals.

This application has been very useful in my work and I have been able to take courses in the marketing and sales area, greatly increasing my knowledge, as well as keeping up to date with the different updates through the realization of motivational courses and personal improvement, to gain confidence and above all thinking that we can really get as high as we propose, allows us to lose the fear of doing new things, increases confidence and be more efficient in daily tasks.

Diana Isabel F.

"Excellent portal for high quality learning. "

What do you like best?

I like the way in which the information is presented, well explicit, detailed, with incredible graphics and high quality that makes the understanding of the contents is made easily, the information is easily digested. LinkedIn Learning has relevant courses for the sector in which we work, marketing and sales, so we need new courses often and its menu is constantly updated. We like it a lot, there are a variety of subjects and courses that we can see in the office, assembling teams or from home, in turn we can share them.

What do you dislike?

So far, the courses offered in LinkedIn Learning have been of our interest and interest, we are always in the constant search for training, we have not found anything that we do not like, it is quite complete and practical.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LinkedIn Learning is a great platform for capacity development, organizations can implement it and make use of it whenever they need to train their employees in a specific area or for group dynamics, it is quite effective and has videos of easy compression and of quality, I recommend this incredible tool.

LinkedIn Learning has saved us a lot of time and money, since we do not need to hire professionals to do group dynamics and impart certain knowledge or sales culture or behaviors, LinkedIn Learning has a fairly broad platform where we can get and deliver what we want . For marketing and sales there are a variety of courses which we share with the team, we hold meetings and discuss, the message comes clear, the information is of quality, through this great tool we have been able to motivate our employees in function to our development and growth. It's pretty good and very professional.

Maikol Jose S.

"LinkedIn Learning is the best online computer program. "

What do you like best?

I really liked LinkedIn Learning because it is an excellent online program that offers courses and free payments with people from all over the world studied and prepared in what they do, where they impart a lot of knowledge and one as a human being receives a good learning and the personal and work preparation improving in what we do.

What do you dislike?

my opinion LinkedIn Learning has few limitations is essential to have Internet and a good sign to use it to avoid being affected by interruptions, a large amount of Internet is consumed during the time the course is taught and most of them are payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend LinkedIn Learning for being an excellent computer tool that helps a lot in the personal to improve and train with its variety of courses on the internet with people all around the world trained and prepared in the subject that they deal with in the online course.

LinkedIn Learning helped me a lot in my field of work thanks to the online courses I have done with well-prepared and recognized people from all over the world that provide me with good knowledge and information, improving professional and personal learning.

jean carlos f.

"The LinkedIn Learning program is the best online. "

What do you like best?

.LinkedIn Learning I liked it because it is a good online computer program that through it, I have done different distance courses with learning and preparation on a personal level and I work for its variety of free and paid courses, with people studied in their field. trained in the subject they are dealing with, provides a good knowledge that helps to improve the quality of life of each person or audience that will be projected as a goal of improvement.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Learning in my opinion has some inefficiency because to use it you must have internet, a good internet signal to not be interrupted, a good data plan since it is consumed a lot during the hours that we are receiving the online course, there are many free course promotions but the best ones are mostly payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LinkedIn Learning I recommend it because it is an excellent computer tool both in terms of work and personal, because thanks to distance learning courses, we obtain knowledge and preparation with personnel studied and trained with worldwide recognition.

LinkedIn Learning has been a very essential computer tool in my work because, as a human being, it helped me to know more about my field of work, to prepare myself and to train me in different courses that nourish me with professional knowledge, putting them in practice at work and the personal in front of clients, colleagues and friends.

Mariannys D.

"Excellent!!! these courses are great, dictated by professionals."

What do you like best?

is very good application, I am grateful with linkedin because it has helped me to keep myself in constant learning, I can do the course you want online, without leaving my home, I as a teacher need to be updated in many areas, and linkedin have a course for every need.

What do you dislike?

I use it some time ago and I have nothing bad to say, give a few months for free to decide if you pay to learn with linkedin, this experience has been very good for me, because I believe that they are dictated by highly qualified people and experts in The matter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If what you are looking for is to keep updated, this is the correct application, it helps you with everything you need.

I am a teacher in special education and the inkedin learning has helped me a lot, since it has very interesting courses, about the intellectual and personal development of each person, every day I seek to obtain new learning and with this application I have achieved it, I would not stop using it for a while, because there are really much useful courses here, that in my community I would not get them.

Arturo S.

"Excellent online computer program. "

What do you like best?

LinkedIn Learning I liked very much for being an excellent online computer program that through it, and had a learning of preparation and better development both personally and work for its variety of courses, both free and paid, with trained people, trained in the theme they develop, providing their knowledge that nurture to improve and project in strengthening the goal of overcoming improving the quality of life of each individual or public.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Learning from my point of view has certain limitations, you must necessarily have internet, a good signal so that it is not interrupted, a good data plan since there are courses that consume hours when they develop their subject and there are promotions of many free courses but the best ones are mostly payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LinkedIn Learning I recommend it for being a good work tool that helps as a human being to have knowledge and preparation with trained and recognized personnel worldwide.

LinkedIn Learning has been a fundamental tool in my work and as a human being it helped me prepare, train, train in different knowledge courses that I put into practice in front of my colleagues, friends and my work environment.

Katherine G.

"That's great!! Here I find the best courses"

What do you like best?

LinkedIn gives me everything I need, and with this application was more than I could expect, it is excellent to stay in constant learning, without leaving my home, everything online and with the best specialists

What do you dislike?

Really very good, gives me the opportunity to use it for a free month, and then I have to pay for it, but it is very good, the courses are very varied, the only thing I would like to offer more options in Spanish, and as a limitation you have to be online you must have A good data plan to be able to load the videos without mishap

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing everything you can get with this application, the courses are great no matter what your profession, you will surely find one that suits you.

Excellent application, has helped me to do all kinds of courses, helps me in my work, because I can keep updated in the latest trends in the sector. I have also done courses that have helped motivate me to amprender new ways to improve my work, and has changed great paraworthy in my personal life, are really good, who dictate know what they do

Tianys O.

"I love this application! "

What do you like best?

I like to keep updated, this application helps me to make the best courses, without leaving home, what I like most is that there is a wide variety from computer, to personal growth, how to organize time and tasks, really great courses help.

What do you dislike?

I use it and I have not found anything that I dislike, really the courses are very good, I would only like that there were more variety of courses in Spanish and that they could offer a certificate endorsed by some educational entity, that was taken advantage of in my curriculum.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really is very good, surely you will find the best courses that will help you a lot, regardless of your profession, as they have done with me.

This application has helped me a lot because the courses are excellent for me, I have taken courses to master more computer programs, as well as to be able to organize my daily tasks and have a better command of time, thus fulfilling all my trades. and in an excellent way, I am very happy with this tool that has offered me to have an account in linkedin.

Sam C.

"Excellent resource for knowledge when a college degree isn't needed"

What do you like best?

Lynda.com offers a wide range of courses in technology and software. Each class is taught by professionals in their fields. Each course includes thorough explanations of the topic in a clear and concise fashion. I was able to grasp the concepts quite easily. Some course also have the option of taking quizzes at the end of a session. This gives a learner knowledge of where they need to improve.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is the high cost of membership. Luckily, students are able to access the classes through a college's plan. Otherwise, the excellent lessons are out of reach for most everyone on a budget. It would be nice if Lynda.com offered a pricing tier so that more people could take advantage of the material.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have the ability to access this service, do it. Great learning without the college. The classes have material for beginners all the way up to those who are professionals just needing a refresher on knowledge that may have slipped away. Be sure to visit often because Lynda.com has new courses come online all the time.

Whenever I need to brush up on web coding or software that I will be using on a client's website I am confident that Lynda.com will have the material I require. No other training comes close to what this company offers. I am grateful to be able to use the classes for my business needs.

Harsh J.

"Basics of everything you need to learn"

What do you like best?

The wide variety of topics covered. Each topic mostly has a different level of experience i.e. beginner, intermediate, expert. Courses are short, knowledgeable and to the point. There are even DIY exercises in most tutorials. Unlike other platforms, you can sign up for Lynda and take any course of your choice, no need to pay for each course you sign up for. Another highlight is you can complete each course and you get a certificate to feature on LinkedIn. This surely boosts one's portfolio on LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Courses sometimes are too basic. That's when you feel the need to go to coursera, edx and Udacity. Its best for beginners but sometimes too basic and ok-ok for advanced learners. Overall I feel its very good cause the market Lynda is trying to capture is professionals who are trying to explore other options or trying to learn new skill useful for their career growth and less for people mainly students trying to implement projects from their college classes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

30$ a month is totally worth for Lynda along with Linkedin premium if you are looking for job search. It's really informative with a pool of topics on various streams.

As mentioned above, I try to use Lynda to explore options in the present career level or to polish skills I already know. For instance, for data cleaning, I use MS Excel, but with little Lynda tutorial, I got to know I can use R studio too for the same. Within some weeks, I could use limited R for just data cleaning.

Rocio M.

"with learning, perfect my technique. "

What do you like best?

I like it because I can take courses to update myself, perfect my design techniques, see what is in trend from the comfort of my home and at a low cost.I also like that the courses do not have schedules, nor expiration dates so I can see them as many times as I need it and every time I have time to do it, without being preordained by a schedule.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit expensive in relation to the Bolivarian-dollar exchange rate, and the salary that Venezuelans have, but it is affordable for other countries where the country of Venezuela is not suffered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend linkedin learning to all my colleagues and friends because it is an excellent platform for professional updating and it is always worth investing in our professional growth.

The benefits of linkedin learning for me have been the update that I have had as a professional in the field of design, since this platform offers many videos of courses related to my field of work ranging from beginner to the most sophisticated design and that It has helped to grow and evolve in my career.

yeferson s.

"LinkedIn Learning is the best computer program of online courses. "

What do you like best?

I liked LinkedIn Learning because it is a program with a variety of online courses with professionals full of knowledge in their field of work and helped me Prepare and educate me as a human being and have a better performance at personal and work level.

What do you dislike?

LinkedIn Learning is an excellent educational program, you just have to have a Likendin account online and you get a little free time to use it and then you have to cancel to continue watching the courses online.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend LinkedIn Learning for excellent program with a variety of educational courses that teach to have a better performance at personal and work level.

LinkedIn Learning helped me a lot in the work as I have had a better performance learning through its variety of courses in line with professionals trained in their field. .

Enmanuel C.