Sparkcentral

Sparkcentral is the fastest enterprise social media helpdesk platform, specifically built for high-volume and real-time engagement.

Work for Sparkcentral?

Learning about Sparkcentral?

Sparkcentral Reviews

Ask Sparkcentral a Question
Showing 39 Sparkcentral reviews
Alan R.

"If making my life easy could be described I would definitely use Sparkcentral as the title"

What do you like best?

I like the queue management and that the account can be split and that notes can be integrated into the interaction. The flow of the interaction since it allow you to move interaction from New, Pending, And Resolved. With the previous tool we had use it was difficult. The SC team is very patient with our crazy request and explain things with a lot of understanding.

What do you dislike?

That we are unable to attach items into the chat and sometimes we need to go “natively” to open items. Also, the reporting can sometimes lack information regarding the response time or individual numbers but this easily fixed by the SC team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always give it a try and it will surprise you. One of the best tools for a team that is trying to achieve their goals and are wanting to change from a system that has not helped them make things easier for them. Always consider reviewing the reporting and if it the information that is being looked for.

We can distinguish the via that the customer reached us and add information through the interaction to help us understand the ideal flow chart of the interaction. This has also helped reach customer at a higher impact and have a faster response time. It’s an easy tool for our agents to use and this can help them reach their goals more effectively.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sparkcentral
Jazmin W.

"Sparkcentral simplifies your interactions."

What do you like best?

I like Sparkcentral because it allows an integration of our social networks and customer service, it also allows the monitoring of our networks and we can see results in real time, we have a queue option to answer the questions and also to organize it according to its level of importance . It is also excellent to be aware of customer service tweets.

What do you dislike?

It has very few things that I do not like for example in the chat can not attach files, another of the things that I think should improve to make a difference is to manage multiple accounts in the same network if I already have a twitter account I can not open another developers of these applications should think a little more in the future where social networks will be so common that a single place will open the entire computer networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Sparkcentral because it complies with what it offers and it has facilitated the process of answers to our clients, so we do not have any pending at the end of the day, I think that for those of us who work in the networks this type of applications makes a difference and also They offer us an advantage over our competitors.

We improved the response times, we obtained better results in our indicators of customer satisfaction. we have achieved an interaction and closeness with the customer even greater.

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

Alex B.

"Sparkcentral is excellent. "

What do you like best?

I like it because Sparkcentral has one of the easiest and most dynamic user interfaces with which I have worked, it allows you to manage queue messages from clients, you can take the screen and control several social network accounts at the same time you can see the analysis in real time and monitor the interaction and thus be able to make decisions in a simpler way to improve campaigns. The training with Sparkcentral is a simple task since it is created to adapt to all types of users, it is simple but powerful.

What do you dislike?

I can not manage several accounts of the same social network I have to close twitter to manage another twitter account. The vision of the management of social networks has to expand and adapt to changes because working in this way we only retrace.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I recommend Sparkcentral because it is a tool that complies with what it offers and is quite effective. Online communication is something that is improving in a way barbara and only those who adapt in time can take advantage. Tools like SparkCentral gives you that advantage with the competition.

It has allowed us to manage the interaction in an appropriate way and we can respond to the messages of the clients on the spot. It saves us a lot of time and has facilitated the generation of reports and analytics. We have increased the levels of our internal indicators in a positive way,

Maria M.

" Excellent company to work. Tremendous atmosphere."

What do you like best?

It is very good company, very organized, they make meetings every week department by department that speaks very well of her. They are characterized by the construction of great products that customers want and love. They have an excellent engineering that allows them to move and improve quickly.

What do you dislike?

The need to move is great since in it there is a lot of noise and disturbs the peace of the worker, the benefits for health and well-being are not as good as expected. Lately there has been a shortage of proven and true department leaders who have hampered the company as it seems to mature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I recommend this company a lot but my colleagues are still waiting for the new opening in California because they do not want to continue with so much noise and a lot of immature staff.

It has its many benefits but they have to move because there are too many people and that causes annoyance in many.

Dorsy D.

" Sparkcentral the best platform. "

What do you like best?

I really like this tool that has a simple interface that makes internal training an easy and time-saving process and we can also easily distribute access to our identifiers, for example Twitter. It is ideal to find past interactions in social networks. It allows us to do much better CRM. We can make customer notes, see recent interactions, let us know who and when they helped the client.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that you still have to integrate Instagram tracking in the software. There is a great weakness for example when placing a tweet because we are forced to log out between Twitter accounts to perform the function of a specific account or see a direct message from that account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it since it offers a social service to the client in real time and this is very important for small and large companies. It is a platform that ensures that the right conversations are automatically prioritized and addressed to the customer service team, who can respond quickly and accurately, this will definitely allow a work of excellence.

No problem at the moment.

Neylith O.

"Sparkcentral excellent tool for easy use. "

What do you like best?

I really like the user-friendly design, the boomerang function is very useful when it comes to tracking something, and it will reappear in our feed when we have a reminder and do not forget it. It allows adding details about each user that interacts with your brand. It allows us to monitor in real time what is being sent. Sparkcentral has a simple interface that makes internal training an easy and time-saving process.

What do you dislike?

You still have to integrate Instagram tracking in the software. It would be nice to have a way to easily configure notifications for other departments. It is very true that they respond but it is not possible to use Sparkcentral while traveling with a mobile device smaller than a tablet and this is somewhat incompetent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because in my opinion it is easy to use, making it ideal for basic CRM functionality. It is not necessarily an analytics tool but it is compatible with the customer service.

No problem to solve for the moment everything to fluid.

Zuleyca G.

"Sparkcentral the best tool in the market. "

What do you like best?

We use Sparkcentral to manage the pages for multiple clients, I really like that it has allowed us to reduce the time, facilitating the handling of larger volumes in a shorter time, in comparison with the uses of the previous software and also allows us to monitor in real time what is being sent. The biggest advantage of the platform is its "zero inbox" philosophy, with this, our customer support requests are queued within the application, and the agents must work in the queue to keep it empty. User and experience are first class.

What do you dislike?

The reports could be improved and see some details of metric. I think we still have to integrate Instagram tracking in the software. For the rest we have not found in the market any tool so complete and easy to handle.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's easy to use, so it's ideal for basic CRM functionality. So I recommend them widely.

For the moment no problem we have only enjoyed with satisfaction an excellent tool.

Damaris C.

"Sparkcentral the tool that will fulfill your expectations. "

What do you like best?

What I like most is the user interface is first class. Reports and statistics are very useful when using the software. The Sparkcentral software generates profiles for each social client and ensures that the correct conversations are automatically prioritized is an easy tool to learn.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that they have yet to integrate Instagram tracking in the software. Something that is also unpleasant is that you can not use this tool on a small mobile device and that would be great to be able to do especially if one is traveling.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it with the complete assurance that you will be satisfied with the results since Sparkcentral offers a cloud-based customer engagement platform that is specifically targeted at customer service teams within large companies, allowing them to offer a social service to the client in real time.

No problem present for the moment.

Bethany E.

"Spark "

What do you like best?

This program is easy to use. I don't pick up on computer software that quickly but with spark everything is so simple and self explainatory. We use this at my work to communicate between our team leads and our QAs. When I am in the middle of a phone call for customer support or retention this makes it so easy to ask my team lead any question I may need to ask with out having to drag the call out by getting up and asking.

What do you dislike?

I do not really dislike anything about this program I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is so handy to use especially in call centers.

I work in customer retention so I work with a lot of angry customers with a lot of varying issues and usually when I use spark I am asking my fellow employees and team lead if I need help resolving a problem. This helps to prevent having the customer be on hold for a long time if it is a problem I have never had to resolve and do not know much about.

Sugey R.

"Sparkcentral is a platform that simplifies communication"

What do you like best?

Sparkcentral allows me an integration and easy monitoring of our social networks to provide excellent quality of customer service and we can see results in real time. It is also important and with this tool we manage to be aware of customer service tweets. The user interface and design of this product is great. Everything is intuitive and lends itself to an easy organization.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that you still have to integrate Instagram tracking in the software. For the rest everything has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love software because of the ease of use. I recommend this tool with the assurance that it is an excellent product.

With this tool we have minimized the client's waiting time and this has generated greater satisfaction and gain.

Adelaida M.

" The best by creating innovative software applications."

What do you like best?

I like that its main objective is to shape the future of the customer experience. It makes the messages incredibly efficient to interact with people creating mutual trust. It is proactive and unifies customer information. Very easy to use.

I am also fascinated by its easy use and the help it gives the company to manage large volumes of data in WhatsApp, Messenger, SMS and asynchronous chats within the application or on the web.

What do you dislike?

Adding links is too difficult whenever I try to complicate everything as if it were not enough long messages always cut me until they open.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it 100% you will not regret living this learning experience.

None if they continue on that road in the future will be the best.

Emma Louise M.

"SparkCentral – social response software for high volumes"

What do you like best?

The speed at which the contacts enter Spark, leading to efficient solving, and the bio information on users that enter the queue and seeing their past interactions with us, making a CRM type system.

What do you dislike?

Having to have separate tabs for Facebook and Twitter – I'd love if they could be consolidated into one queue, like Sprout Social.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending it – just be sure to check if it has everything your company needs for social media communications. It's designed for support as opposed to marketing, so you may need to try it out in line with other tools you use to see if they're compatible.

We've realized we can respond to users within our goal time of <10 mins, which reassures them hugely. We can also get potentially snowballing and mediaworthy issues under control quickly, meaning fewer headaches for our press and comms team.

Takorcia N.

"SparkCentral Pros and Cons"

What do you like best?

The interface is very simple and the training was spot on. Sparkcentral can also handle a massive amount of customers,

What do you dislike?

It is not super detailed when it comes to metrics for social media platforms such as Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely say that once we trial another platform we will make our decision with Sparkcentral. I love the software because of the ease of use. Sooo the stakes for choosing it is very high.

Being able to use social media without lag or improper work use. Social media is very beneficial when it comes to running a self-owned travel business efficiently because I am able to make clients aware of new travel deals daily.

User in Media Production

"Pretty Ok"

What do you like best?

I like that it seems to be pretty timely. You receive your incoming volume pretty quickly. You are able to create bios for users which helps when there are multiple agents trying to solve a single case; therefore there is a history.

What do you dislike?

There's no way to mark sentiment without creating a tag. Videos have not been loading into the platform for engagement. Oftentimes there is latency issues. Cannot hide certain posts (like contest posts and posts being boosted by ad buy money) to separate from regular posts. Also wish there were scheduling capabilities.

I am able to tag certain issues and give my client an accurate count of incoming tags. Automations help with the amount of volume as we receive hundreds per week. It is beneficial to provide these tags to my clients as they like to know how much chatter is around a given subject.

Suyi Harrison I.

"Spark allowed us leverage the customer opportunity available on social networks."

What do you like best?

In time past we had social media accounts which we paid very little attention as we just never got around to appointing a staff to man this mediums.Spark allowed us reach potential users on social media.Being able to respond to queries on twitter,Facebook and on our website all from a single software was just what we needed as we no longer needed to assign different people to manage this mediums.#Spark came at the right time.

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything but maybe I just wish we had known about this programme way earlier than we did.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Social media is where companies will get 60-70% of their customers in 4-5 years time.Spark probably allows businesses get used to this before then.

Sparkcentral allowed us leverage the potentials of Facebook,and Twitter to grow our brand.

Claire S.

"Agile implementation of Messaging as new channel for our customers"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and configuration of the platform which allows to quickly be present on the messaging channel

What do you dislike?

Slow development of some key features and uncertainty on the roadmap

We have operationalized the management of social media: smooth and efficient management despite increasing volumes and consistent for all customers who choose this channel

we have a single tool that also allows us to recover a lot of insights from our clients / prospects.

Louis V.

"Sparkcentral a platform of excellence "

What do you like best?

This tool has a queue management system that I like a lot because it allows immediate response. Its user interface is easy to manage and you do not have to be a genius to understand it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike its price is quite expensive and if there were more detailed metrics would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool can be recommended with full responsibility as it is an excellent product of guaranteed quality.

From different platforms of social networks we can integrate customer queries in a very simple way.

Aaron Q.

"Great for managing company twitter accounts"

What do you like best?

different views and ability to set tweets as pending to come back to at a later time is great for cross-timezone teams

What do you dislike?

The URL shorterner adds the link but doesn't update the character account until you click back on the tweet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you have a company twitter it's a great tool to try out. Our tweet replies have become more efficient and easier to handle.

answering tweets with speed and accuracy as a team is made simple with this tool.

Rachel I.

"SparkCentral Good and bad"

What do you like best?

The configuration is easy to use and it’s such a good platform for the world we live in now. Surrounded by social media all the time, this is keeps up with our needs in sending messages with easy organization.

What do you dislike?

It can become very pricey and sometimes the system tends to time out. Other than that, it does what it’s supposed to do and really helps on making my life easier

It allows you to quickly provide customer service, solve customer issues and make my life easier.

"Great platform for group chats as well as individual chats"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to hold conversations with my team using Sparkcentral. It's pretty intuitive and allows for many different privacy levels.

What do you dislike?

It's a little "clunky" going through the gyrations needed to get it installed and to be approved for specific groups. Nothing overwhelming, just a few more steps than I prefer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good to compare its features to those of other messaging software before determining which is best for your organization.

We were looking for a way to have group chats that could be private, public, invitation only. We were looking for ways to have them such that they could pertain to specific needs such as "known issues" or "Susan's Team". This has worked very well for us. Membership has to be approved so this keeps the parameters of who can join what group very tightly controlled.

"an incredible experience I recommend i"

What do you like best?

I loved the variety of social networks that can be used, The biggest advantage of the Sparkcentral platform is its "zero inbox" philosophy.

What do you dislike?

It is not possible to use it one hundred percent with the smartphone while traveling.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You still have to integrate Instagram tracking. en el software.I'd like to see a feature where we do not have to log out between Twitter accounts to add a favorite Tweet from a specific account or see a direct message from that account.

Sparkcentral allows us to do much better CRM. We can make client notes, see recent interactions, determine who helped the client (and when).

Arjun S.

"Fantastic Platform, Even Better Team!"

What do you like best?

The platform is simple and efficient! The team is quick to help with any questions or issues and make fantastic business partners.

What do you dislike?

Missing certain features / channels which will hopefully be updated soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is simple and efficient, easy to use and delivers business results. The team at Spark is fantastic - quick to respond and fantastic collaborators.

We are able to effectively manage our social media communications for servicing, ensuring a great customer experience!

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Sparkcentral makes brand conversation fast and easy!"

What do you like best?

Sparkcentral has an easy to use interface, and brands can interact with fans and deploy messages via social media with the click of a button. This unification has been helpful for us and seems to be the way of the future. The customer service team is fantastic and responds quickly to issues and questions.

What do you dislike?

Initial set up can take time, but this is normal when you are multiple social media platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a brand - or an agency working on behalf of brands - looking to have your CRM, social media, and cloud integrated into one platform, I highly recommend looking into Sparkcentral. Once fully integrated, the ease of use is great, with a supportive help desk.

Social media, CRM, cloud integration

EC
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Simplify digital service operations with Sparkcentral!"

What do you like best?

Helps you connect with your customers on social channels to resolve their issues, have meaningful conversations, and deliver delightful experiences to each and every one at scale.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and analytics haven't caught up to the rest of the platform.....yet. But its almost there! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The routing and prioritization technology is the fastest in the business, and their workforce optimization and reporting tools enable you to understand and optimize your team’s performance and workload on the fly.

My customers want to engage with me on social channels and Sparkcentral enables me to do it in a simple, streamlined, and fun way.

AI
Administrator in Internet

"Easy to Use, Good Service"

What do you like best?

The UI and design of this product is great. Everything is intuitive and lends itself to easy organization.

What do you dislike?

There seem to be frequent issues in terms of pulling data from the social networks.

We're engaging with our customers and tracking the different topics being talked about on social media. We have a small team, so we don't use the "team reporting" that much, but it is helpful to keep social conversations organized.

AngieLove R.

"Sparkcentral Review"

What do you like best?

It was super easy to navigate the Sparkcentral software and being able to connect to costumers quickly.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there was anything I disliked about it that I can remember. It was very on point with what it was supposed to do.

This is a great costumer service tool to respond in real time to social media concerns.

User in Music

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

I like Sparkcentral. It works really well! I think that you will like it too. It really comes in handy. And it is so easy to use. You will like it too!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It really is a good product. It works really well! I think that you will like it too. It really comes in handy. And it is so easy to use. You will like it too!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's good.

It's helpful for the company.

Jason F.

"Excellent Social Customer Service Mangement Platform"

What do you like best?

The content library where canned responses (though i don't recommend using canned responses) can be easily accessed is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

It's really focused on customer service. I wish it was more broadly focused because if they put the kind of care into marketing, etc., that they did into the customer service wing of this, it would be the best social management platform out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only drawback is that it's not meant for other social uses. It's a customer service platform. But it's certainly one with a bend toward enabling you to drive customer advocacy. If you care about your customers, this is a fantastic social engagement platform to use.

I used it to arm my customer service reps with a powerful tool that allowed them to engage and manage service issues on Facebook, Twitter and more. The team was able to unify all customer care conversations for the social web in one place, track them and have quick resources to address customer issues right there in the content library.

"A good product if you're going 100% in for messaging"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface, ability to easily send quick CSATs, and get good reporting.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to connect with other systems and very expensive if social media and messaging are a small channel in your customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sparkcentral is worthwhile if you're going 100% messaging. It doesn't integrate well as an additional tool to support a few queries on the side coming in through social media or messaging.

Customer service; using images is very helpful

"Spark Central Review"

What do you like best?

User experience is great and not complicated

What do you dislike?

Some buttons are really small to read and I would rather them in other places.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love it for twityer

Responding to twitter comments about mobile issues.

AI
Administrator in Internet

"Excellent Social Media service"

What do you like best?

I loved that the interface was super easy for a new user. During the time I worked at Netflix we used Spark central for Social Media support and when we were training new hires it was really simple to get them up to speed.

What do you dislike?

Feedback from customers real time would be very helpful

a great and simple way to integrate all customer inquiries from Various social media platforms.

AH
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great company - even better people "

What do you like best?

The people working at SparkCentral are what make the company so valuable!

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything that I encountered that I didn't like.

We were looking for a Social Media tool that allowed us to work from a Customer Service standpoint instead of from the marketing perspective. They were able to provide the best of both worlds, but very specifically focused on the customer service side and as a result - customer experience.

"Great"

What do you like best?

So nicely laid out and easy to use! It made it sooo easy to really connect to my customers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i truely did not like! It was kind of pricey! I want it for free!

To respond to costomers questions and issues more seemlessly. I have found that we have a better out reach to customers.

"SparkCentral provides sparkling customer service!"

What do you like best?

It provided all relevant information in one place.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more detailed metrics.

It gives us a space to notate all customer information so that we can reference it the next time we speak to that customer. We were better able to provide more thorough customer support using this software.

UR
User in Retail

"Good interface"

What do you like best?

Ease of switching between different social accounts

What do you dislike?

SC used to notify when a new comment was in one of our social channels via a noise, but it stopped doing so a while back. It was a beneficial feature for our team to have.

Customer support - quickly able to assist customers

User in Consumer Services

"Spark isn't the best out there, but it gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

I like that it connects all of the agents together while still allowing for searches and individual conversations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, its a very basic system & it does what it is suppose to.

Most everything for the business in one location. Its very effective

User in Hospitality

"Able to cutout the middle man"

What do you like best?

Makes it easy to avoid the phone and talk to customers in a way they feel comfortable-via social media platforms

What do you dislike?

Tends to timeout, but not that big of an issue

How much easier working in real time solves customer issues instead of playing phone tag

"GREAT "

What do you like best?

ease of use; quick user friendly interface and quality product

What do you dislike?

limited access to all clients, cost is a bit high

ease of use; quick user friendly interface and quality product

CH
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Workin great"

What do you like best?

How easy it organized every part of the system

What do you dislike?

To many options were at play sometimes got confusing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Totally use it

I realized its solved a problem when faced from going to desk from laptop

Learning about Sparkcentral?

* We monitor all Sparkcentral reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.