Gladly

4.8

Gladly is a customer service software.

Work for Gladly?

Learning about Gladly?

Gladly Reviews

Ask Gladly a Question
Showing 5 Gladly reviews
Gladly review by User

"Gladly"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly it is when you log in. You can also see if a previous customer support rep has worked with that customer. adding notes or a task is also very easy. you can link a customer who is calling to a profile that already exist. You can view the customers information all in one shot.

What do you dislike?

the only thing we have had issues with is that it can time out within 15 min if we are not using it. Once it times out we end up having to log which doesn't take much but if the customer hangs up then we can possibly lose the conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to keep gladly as a top page so it doesn't time out. You can click on anything on the page so it doesn't time out.

The benefits are that we can personalize the customers experience and view if they are also chatting with our team online. The customer is now aware that we all communicating doesn't matter what day they called or what form of communication they are using

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Gladly
Gladly review by User

"Gladly"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to log in. The face of Gladly is also very user friendly. It is web based so when you have a customer profile on the screen it is very easy to see all of the customer profile information. Also very easy to navigate and edit customer information. You can view previous employee notes and conversations with the same Customer profile.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dislike is once the customer hangs up the line, gladly also closes out the customers profile and therefore making you reopen that conversation. which can take a few steps in the event you want to escalate a situation or just add notes about the conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider a training and practice before your employees go live. Or maybe test it first with your customer database to know how the linking and personalization will flow.

We are creating more personal relationships with customers and customers are realizing that employees are communicating and knowing when they called in or connected with someone in our chat team

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Gladly review by Andres A.
Andres A.

"Excellent Work Tracker "

What do you like best?

The way you can follow everybody's work. How you can verify the work that everyone is doing and in case that they need to make something better we can for sure let them know.

What do you dislike?

Cannot call things I don't like about it, one of the most useful tools we ever had to provide Customer Service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on my experience, I recommend gladly a 100%.

With previous tools we had we were missing some emails and guest's information, now by creating Users we can keep everything together.

Gladly review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"One of the Best Programs to work With."

What do you like best?

WOW what do I like about this program. Up till know I love everything, I love the way I can work with text, emails an phone calls, with out having to go to another software/program. I can even get info from FaceBook. It's perfect.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I have not encounter the first f=thing not to like about Gladly. Everything the program offer is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'll highly recommended, it is one of the best software/programs I have worked on.

We get to solve the bookings for the our guests, we work in Hospitality and it can get crazy sometimes but Gladly comes to the rescue.

Gladly review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Excellent for customer service!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy working with this program since its web base as well is fast and easy to handle

What do you dislike?

Sometime the system fails making it almost impossible to answer our customers on time but this doesn't happen often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best source when interacting with clients!!

We are a hospitality company and with gladly we do interact with guest all around the world.

Learning about Gladly?

* We monitor all Gladly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.