Adobe Bridge Reviews & Product Details

Adobe Bridge Profile Details

Adobe Bridge Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

1-50 of 290 total Bridge reviews

Adobe Bridge Reviews

1-50 of 290 total Bridge reviews
Web designer

"[Excellent program to choose and edit with many photos at once]"

What do you like best?

This excellent program allows you the ability to choose between many photos at once and edit them, we can see the files in a very fast way, we can also quickly scan photos, logos and icons sent by the clients.

What do you dislike?

First of all Adobe Bridge, It may not be useful for people who do not need to work with many pictures and logos, it has helped me a lot since I can edit and print them very fast and easy. That's why I can say that at the moment I have nothing that disgusts me about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bridgees is our most useful tool in our organization, since it allows us to edit photos in large quantity at the same time in order to have a better improvement of all the photos very quickly so as to be able to publish them on social networks.

We use this program to edit images and photos. this interface fits very well with our organization of photographic designers since it allows us to move and edit many photos and images at the same time, in order to be able to publish them on social networks.

Freelance Illustrator
(Myself Only)

"Super useful program for browsing your files"

What do you like best?

I like that you can view the files such as eps, ai, pdf, and other files without having to open them by using the viewer in the program. I like how you can search a file not just based by its name you can also search its file formats. Offering a black or dark grey theme feels like a plus since it is less harsh on eyes compared to looking at the old outdated feeling light grey.The Dark theme gives it that futuristic feel oppose to the grey theme that feels like its from the 90's.

What do you dislike?

The latest version i did have some occasional freezing with the program compared to the older versions i had no issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a super useful product to keep files organized and being able to keep them filtered by the file formats. Its way better than having to browse manually using your computers default file browser. This is like the designer version of a file browser specifically for your needs. I don't think there is any other program like this one. Its part of the Adobe Creative Suite so it is a must to install along with there other design based products. You can also add tags to your files as well which is useful when searching files.

Keeping client files super organized and being able to see the revisions i made by not just renaming the files but being able to view the file without having to open it by using the zoom tool.

Graphic Design Consultant and Illustrator
(Myself Only)

"Staying organized is so much easier with Adobe Bridge."

What do you like best?

Using Adobe Bridge I can quickly organize, rename, and even color code image files. Before I started using bridge my work files were always a mess. I didn't ever maintain an organized method of naming and categorizing the images I use in my designs.

What do you dislike?

There's absolutely no negatives to this software, it's just a bonus, if you are already using Photoshop why wouldn't you want to make things easier on yourself and keep all you image files organized with Bridge?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A lot of designer I have work with skip this program, don't do it. It's so much easier to keep all your image files in order with Adobe Bridge.

Adobe Bridge saves me so much time and stress, I'm not the most organized person usually but it's really important for me to be able to work quickly and keep things in order. Adobe Bridge is perfect for this job.

Image Technician
Photography

"Great way to keep everything organized and well managed"

What do you like best?

Keeping things organized, the ability to flag files, and the most useful for me is the Photoshop actions shortcut and being able to show files from sub-folders. In the new 9.0 update you can now see if there is a transparency in the preview. (This was a hugely requested feature)

What do you dislike?

Hot-folders would be a nice addition for batch operations - more custom layouts. It can be a resource hog if you leave it open for too long. Sometimes I would experience a glitch where If I was moving files, it would close and completely delete the folder I was in - never able to recover the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When using bridge with other Adobe applications - the experience is seamless: especially with the new 9.0 update in 2018. I use this for the most basic functions, recommending XNView for more advanced features such as similar image data look-ups and batch ImageMagick like functions.

When working for below company, using the "advanced search" tool and "show items from sub-folders" to find only certain file types is a life saver. Being able to grab from multiple directories and move a mass amount of data for organizing is crucial for me.

"Lo mejor para buscar archivos en MAC"

What do you like best?

Me encantan las capacidades de visualización. Si eres un usuario de Mac, sabes lo molesto que puede ser cambiar de vista mientras buscas en tus archivos, sin embargo, Adobe Bridge resuelve ese problema. Puedes ver todo de cualquier manera posible. Realmente disfruto mirar miniaturas grandes ya que sé que puede ser molesto ver a través del buscador típico.

What do you dislike?

Lo único que no me gusta para cuando el programa es la imposibilidad de ver los archivos de After Effects y Premiere Pro. Puedes ver los grandes íconos pero no su contenido, sería si pudieran crear la posibilidad de abrir una pequeña revisión del archivo incluso en imágenes, esto ayudaría mucho a diferencia de tener que abrir directamente el software y ver el contenido del video. Confío en que las versiones futuras de Adobe Bridge resuelvan este pequeño defecto.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Viene en el paquete creativo de Adobe así que si lo tienes ya, no cuesta nada probarlo.

Si trabajas como diseñador, adobe bridge hace que tu trabajo sea muy fácil, especialmente cuando necesitas encontrar una o varias fotos específicas ¡y las etiquetas para ese propósito! ¡ni siquiera menciona la función de catálogo! ¡hace maravillas para ti!

Diseñador

"Edición y Diseño de Imágenes"

What do you like best?

Primero de todo es que la aplicación es gratuita y esto favorece mucho a nuestra empresa proporcionando un gran aporte gracias a Adobe.

Es ideal para poder ver muchas fotos una al lado de la otra. Necesitamos hacer esto todo el tiempo para elegir las mejores fotos para mostrarles a los clientes, de modo que no estén buscando cientos para elegir. También es ideal para procesar imágenes en bruto que tenemos que hacer para cada sesión de fotos. Seleccionamos las mejores fotos utilizando el sistema de estrellas .

Abrir todas las imágenes a la vez y elegir procesarlas individualmente o en grupos. También me encanta la función de cambio de nombre por lotes. Eso es útil para cambiar el nombre de toneladas de imágenes cuando las ponemos en nuestro sitio web.

What do you dislike?

Usa mucha Ram, puede hacer que el ordenador se vuelva realmente lento si hay más programas abiertos al mismo tiempo.

También puede moverse lento por sí mismo, si estoy procesando imágenes , no puedo guardar las imágenes y el proceso al mismo tiempo. Tengo que procesarlos a todos y luego guardarlos, lo que desperdicia tiempo porque entonces simplemente estoy sentado sin hacer nada mientras guardan, lo que también lleva un poco de tiempo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomendaría que antes de su utilización, intentaría buscar por Youtube varios tutoriales ya que no es totalmente intuitivo su uso, se debe aprender poco a poco e ir mejorando con el diseño y modificación de las imágenes,

Cuando un vendedor entra para analizar un proyecto, puedo obtener una vista previa de todos los archivos que se están considerando antes de comprometerme a abrirlos todos en Photoshop, ahorrando tiempo y recursos de la computadora. No tenerlos todos abiertos a la vez es genial.

Digital Marketing Coordinator
Sporting Goods

"Perfect for previewing large image files and PSDs "

What do you like best?

I've found this is the best way for me to be able to preview the large image files, PSDs, etc. that our graphic designers and photographers send over for review. Bridge allows me to preview these files in a grid view/thumbnail view without having to open each individual file. This is also a great way for me to rate images on a 1-5 star scale within Bridge then sort by star rating.

What do you dislike?

When Bridge works, it's great. When it doesn't, it's extremely frustrating. I find that it crashes quite a bit when loading previews to very large images and the load times can be really long. It also can take a long time to cache folders if you're doing a search. For example, now that we're adding more metadata to the files such as keywords, the search function can take a really long time to perform it's job. Or I've even had the program crash before when trying to do a simple search. But like I said earlier, when it works, it's great. When it doesn't, it's extremely frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using Windows Explorer or something similar to preview photos, PSDs, and other Adobe file extensions, Adobe Bridge will save you so much time!

Bridge allows me to preview preview the large image files, PSDs, etc. that our graphic designers and photographers send over for review. Now that I don't have to open each individual file, it saves me a lot of time. We've also been taking advantage of the metadata fields recently.

"Great organization resource for your adobe content"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to rename multiple files at once that Adobe Bridges give you. It is also helpful for categorizing, editing metadata, and keeping all your content organized.

What do you dislike?

As with most adobe software, there is a learning curve to overcome to be able to best utilize the software. Videos or personal instructions will give you the best results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend giving this software a try if you utilize other Adobe products or work with a lot of metadata editing, or need to batch edit large amounts of files. As with all Adobe software, it helps if you have some previous experience within the Adobe ecosystem of software, and if not, you may require some training.

Organization and customization of photo and Adobe content storage options. Has helped to keep all of my files easy to find and sorted.

Claudia Klees
(5001-10,000 employees)

"The only thing that does this perfectly"

What do you like best?

I can preview files that the default Windows File Manager can't. I can tag items. It's basically the File Manager on steroids with PDF previews, etc...I have not found a replacement yet anywhere. (I've looked).

You are actually able to use this tool without an Adobe subscription.

What do you dislike?

Can be laggy and slow. Hogs start up time if not disabled.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only thing that comes close to Adobe Bridge is the Mac OSX Finder, but Windows has no competent alternative, and I have tried and failed finding open source software for this purpose on Linux.

- Organization of Files

- Previews files, can choose which one I want to work with fast, especially PDFs, SVGs, and other Vector files.

- Finding my Files

- Quick view without opening heavier applications.

Teresa Powell

"Organization of Visual and Audio Assets"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use Adobe Bridge to organize all my visual and audio assets, that I have in various places like my external and internal hard drives.

What do you dislike?

I find that some files are not indexed properly by Adobe Bridge, and I have checked the files and they are not corrupted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you give all your files titles from day 1, it will help you as you will be able to search for them.

I use Adobe Bridge to catalog and index:

- Audio files (WAV, MP3)

- Video files (MP4, AVI)

I find it useful to be able to search and order by length and titles, and sometimes other metadata. It has found files that I could not find in My Computer.

Front end developer

"An OK experience"

What do you like best?

It's great for reviewing and rating a lot of photos at once, and it's free with any Adobe CC account.

What do you dislike?

Clunky user interface, quite slow and leads to a lot of crashes. It doesn't have a lot of features, so I'd almost always recommend Adobe Lightroom, which has the same basic features but allows you to do a lot of editing right in the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a simple, straightforward file sorting program, and plan on doing all of your editing work elsewhere, Bridge is a good choice. However, consider Adobe Lightroom as more feature-filled alternative.

Adobe Bridge is great for sorting and rating large batches of photos. If you need to sort photos and plan to do all of your editing work elsewhere, Bridge is a good choice.

Freelance Graphic Designer
(Myself Only)

"Great for photo management"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Adobe Photoshop flawlessly. It is especially helpful when you have a large number of photos that need to be brought into Photoshop for editing. It's also great that you can do a lot of basic editing in Bridge, before it goes into Photoshop. It also works with Illustrator, though I've never used it for that. When I use Illustrator I will only work with one or two photos, if I use any photos at all. Because of that, I haven't really tested how well the Illustrator integration works. I suspect that it is probably as good as the Photoshop integration.

What do you dislike?

I truthfully haven't found anything I dislike. It might not be helpful for people that don't need to work with a lot of photos, and if your computer isn't great it will run slow. Neither of those are really the fault of the software though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you work with Photoshop, and you need to manage a large number of photos, it is a great program. It's included in the Creative Cloud suite, so if you already have the full suite, I recommend trying it out.

I use it to manage bringing photos into Photoshop. It works better than bringing in each photo one by one. I found that if I'm only working with one or two photos, it doesn't really help my workflow, but if I have five or more it's a real time saver.

Product Development Coordinator
Textiles

"makes searching for files easy to do "

What do you like best?

When you work as a designer among many other designers there are thousands of files on a drive that you have to look through to find something. It can be like searching for a needle in a haystack. Adobe bridge makes that easier because I am able to see almost all my files no matter what type they are.

What do you dislike?

I can only see adobe files. I am unable to see my NedGraphics files which is unfortunate because so much of what I do is using that software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just keep in mind that you cant preview all files. Some with different extensions wont work like extensions from Nedgraphics software.

This software helps you save time finding files. It can literally save hours because you can see thumbnails of almost everything and so you can save time because you don't have to open each file individually by click on each thing.

Graphic Designer

"Worry Free File Preview and Organization"

What do you like best?

Two of my favorite capabilities of Bridge are fast previewing of large files (I'm able to preview files in speedy fashion, scanning quickly through photos, logos, icons etc sent by clients), and the ability to batch rename multiple files (when producing large print pieces, it's necessary to send the printer files as single pages; batch renaming allows me to quickly rename files with a name and order that makes sense for delivery).

What do you dislike?

Bridge can be a little clunky to use. Folders that you've added to a favorites location (in the left-hand panel) can sometimes disappear, and it can be challenging navigating to a file folder location that you need, especially when working on different file server structures. I believe this could be solved by Adobe investing in creating a slightly better user experience for beginners to the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider training multiple employees on how to use Bridge, not just designers or those who use the other programs of the Adobe CC Suite on a daily basis. Bridge has a fairly shallow learning curve, making it rather easy for people to become adept in, and once there, maximizes time and project efficiency. Without Bridge, I would be less efficient at my job, and have less time to focus on the important aspects of my role.

The designers in our company use Bridge on a daily basis, and I hope to soon have project managers trained in the program as well. It really solves our daily needs when producing large print and digital products, as we are able to scan quickly through files sent by clients, batch rename files to ready them for print sendoff, and organize project file and naming structures. Bridge has a fast load time, and is fairly easy to use, making it excellent and trainable for multiple job positions and responsibilities at any company.

Owner/Photographer
Design

"An organizer's dream"

What do you like best?

Prior to using Adobe Bridge, my image files were a mess. Everything was disorganized and it was a point of stress for me. Now, things are much more streamlined! I also like that it links with Photoshop (and does so really well! I've never had any hiccups with the linking of files) and it's especially helpful when I have a number of files to bring into Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

For my uses, I haven't run into any issues with the software. It achieves exactly what I need it to!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! It is a provided software once you have Photoshop, which makes the choice to use it incredibly simple. It'll be so helpful if you're looking for more organization and to manage your time more efficiently.

As a wedding photographer, I take thousands of photos at each wedding. With Bridge, I can sort via time captured and that is most helpful for me. It helps organize my files and thus deliver them to my clients in the order of the day's events. It also really helps me with time management, of which is key for a business owner! I feel like this software allows me to take hours off of my photo editing and delivery process.

Senior UI/UX Consultant

"Adobe Bridge an Awesome tool :)"

What do you like best?

Adobe bridge is an awesome tool for each and every photographer. It is mainly helpful for photo editing purpose. Batch file editing can be done. If one picture or image is adjusted as per our required dimensions it can be applied to all other images or pictures with which re usability comes into picture. In the same way batch file renaming can also be done. We can rename all the files at a time. User friendly, easy to use, flexible also.

What do you dislike?

Adobe bridge is very much different compared to Photoshop and illustrator a bit confusing also. In Photoshop also we do have many options to rasterize and modify the images but adobe bridge is very much batter for such things.For the beginners it takes time get habituated due to many updates and features with the software. Software is a bit expensive and space consumption comes into consideration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes i will recommend this software for my friends and colleagues.

For the Photographers it is a nice tool batch renaming and batch file dimensions can be modified at a time. Photos can be edited, with the different options that we have in adobe bridge we can add many types of effects for the photos with which we can convert a normal picture to a beautiful one and create photo albums by this a person can earn money for their survival and grow their business easily with small investments.

Proprietária e Repórter Fotográfica

"Photographers' hidden gem"

What do you like best?

Adobe Bridge is a software that every photographer should use. The possibility of tagging and sorting pictures is its hidden gem. This way, you can separate what works for you from the rest. Batch rename is also a very useful feature, allowing you to rename multiple files at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Also tagging. The system could be a little simpler for new users to get acquainted with. It is nothing absurd, but Adobe Bridge can get a little confusing if you are new to it. Batch export is also something that bothers me a little, it could be faster and lighter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bridge is a must if you have thousands of pictures to work with and want to improve your workflow. I have a photography business and I can't function without Adobe Bridge. Nowadays, photographers are required to photograph more and more and in the end, you will need do choose and classify your pictures.

Adobe Bridge is a time saver for photographers. I can't do my work without it. I spend many hours tagging and separating pictures and if I didn't have Bridge, doing what I do with the workload that I have, would be impossible. I run a small photography business and Bridge is absolutely a must have.

Staff Photographer
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Adobe Bridge has made batch editing images a breeze"

What do you like best?

The batch Photoshop feature, where you can open an image in Raw, make adjustments, and then copy and paste those same adjustments to all images. This saves so much time, and is even refined to spot adjustments, such as lightening a person's face--it will adjust that for each image when you copy and paste and select to include spot adjustments.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the zoom feature when I'm trying to figure out if an image is in focus or not. I can't zoom and scroll through each image. When I zoom it is so far in that I find it difficult to figure out what part of the image it is. Then I have to close that image, and reopen the next one to zoom in and move the cursor around to see if it is in focus. I think this could be more refined and user friendly as well as add the feature to scroll from image to image while zoomed in.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only reason Adobe Bridge doesn't get full score for meeting requirements, is that we have to keyword our images, and have a tiered hierarchal keyword system, which only Photo Mechanic currently supports. We also use Photo Mechanic for tagging photos that we want to keep because it is easier to tell if the images are in focus with their zoom feature. Then we bring all the images into Bridge and make the Photoshop corrections and copy and paste onto the other images. Adobe Bridge has increased our workflow 100-fold. Before we used Bridge, we were having to Photoshop each image one by one. This way we can Photoshop 100 images in a second if they are all similarly photographed. I can't imagine working without using Adobe Bridge!!! It is a lifesaver! The batch rename feature is also great! It automatically recognizes the date shot so you don't have to enter those numbers in. The other batch feature that is exceptional is the batch processing. We work in RAW so once we're done making corrections, we can select all and batch process to save the images as jpegs in one fell swoop! Another helpful feature is the rating system. We mark images with a certain number of stars, and then can select to only view those images that have that certain number of stars.

We have to turn around multiple images with lots of Photoshop and tweaks, and have found that sometimes we don't even need to open the image in Photoshop. We can use the healing/blending tool and spot adjustment tool right in Bridge, whereas before we had to open Photoshop to use the patch tool. This saves us so much time being able to do so much Photoshop work right in Bridge. We can get our computer work done quicker and get back to photographing!

Promotional Design and Web Specialist

"Extremely useful for sharing."

What do you like best?

I enjoy that others in the office can open files in bridge without having access to programs like Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. Sending proofs to non-design employees has become much easier.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a little outdated, but functionality is not affected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's nothing you can lose by giving this program a try.

Sending proofs internally is much faster, since we don't have to save as other formats. I can send an .indt file to an employee who doesn't work on design and they can open the product to preview with ease. Plus, vendors who send .ai or .psd files will get faster responses from employees in the office, because we don't have to convert the files for them!

Professional Photographer
(Myself Only)

"Makes culling images quicker"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to cull images and choose the best ones to edit. I love that you can "rate" your images. Or, if you "delete" one from Bridge, it just hides it so you can see what you have left.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about it. It's super easy to use and I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very helpful when trying to sort through which images to edit. I love using it to see every image I took in a session. I use Photoshop to edit. I think if you use Lightroom, it automatically shows your "catalogs" which is similar to what Bridge does. So if you use Lightroom, you may not need Bridge.

Editing photographs - I'm a photographer and Bridge makes sorting through and picking my favorites from each session a lot faster! It helps me to get my editing done much quicker.

Corporate Graphic Designer
Wholesale

"Easy to Use File Explorer with SOOO MANY more capabilities!"

What do you like best?

I love using adobe bridge to organize and preview files when using other adobe products. The company lor codes by is helpful as well as the ability to edit the metadata and add tags for easy searching and sortibg

What do you dislike?

It would be more helpful to be able to add additional colors to the color codes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are used to just using the simple file explorer that comes with your computer, Bridge will drastically improve your workflow process! It allows you to get a better view of the files without even having to open up the file in photoshop or illustrator as long as it is a file type that Adobe recognizes. Sorting and organizing is also a breeze with all the different flags and color codes that can be used. You can also edit very detailed metadata information right in bridge. Batch rename is also FANTASTIC! This is a great feature allowing you to create a whole series of rename processes more than just IMG_1 like usual.

File organization. Great high resolution previews of files without having to open the files up in photoshop/illustrator/indesign. I also often use the batch rename process. We get files in from vendors without our item number alpha codes on the file name. Bridge batch rename makes it a snap to quickly add this code to the front of the name. It is also a helpful program to use if you want to know the camera details of how the image was shot.

Graphic Design

"Good Addition to the Adobe Suite"

What do you like best?

I've always used Bridge, at the very minimum, to sort through raw images from my camera. Although it is appreciated, the rating/sorting system isn't much different than similar image previewing software like Google Photos or Mac's Photo application, but I think the most used feature that I find convenient is its nearly seamless integration with the other applications in the suite, specifically, Illustrator and Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

For the purposes I need it for, I'd say I don't have any major qualms with the program. If I were nitpicking, I'd appreciate a preview included with the contact sheet options window.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because it is mostly included when you subscribe to Photoshop I'd say it is a good resource to have on hand.

Bridge cuts down the time of editing and organizing images. It provides a more efficient way to root through hundreds of raw images from a shooting a way to batch edit if need be.

Photographer
(Myself Only)

"Adobe Bridge for Sorting and Starring"

What do you like best?

Adobe Bridge is hands-down the best software for sorting and rating your collections of images. My workflow would not be nearly as fast if I couldn't rely on Bridge for making sense of thousands of photos. Along with sorting and rating, it also provides critical processes like batch renaming and completing batch actions through Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

My one complaint about Bridge is that photos appear soft, even when the preview is fully loaded. This makes initial edits difficult when I am trying to weed out the images that are actually out of focus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to be able to sort through large quantities of images, whether you're a professional photographer or a hobbyist, there is no other software that will enhance your initial workflow like Adobe Bridge. There are so many combinations by which you can sort - by time, by rating, by camera type, by lens, and many more. You can provide images with different colored labeling systems, or a combinations of labels and star ratings. It always saves and remembers your changes, so no need to worry about losing your progress. Adobe Bridge is the first software you need to open after any type of photo shoot.

As a professional photographer, I have to sort through hundreds of images every week. I need to be able to sort them by time, by rating, by label, and Adobe Bridge allows me to do this almost effortlessly.

Freelance Photographer, Digital Tech, Retoucher
Retail
(Myself Only)

"It's great for the right uses"

What do you like best?

Works well for multi-users across servers, unlike Lightroom/C1/etc. It's an easy tool to use to make selects, color rate, etc, though unfortunately those settings aren't transferred to folders/finder. It works well for folder-organizational set ups. If you're approving or managing other people's work, the Filmstrip view is a good way to do quick previews.

What do you dislike?

Ultimately, I feel like unless you're working across users/computers/on a server Lightroom can do most everything Bridge can, but more. Though it is marketed as a DAM, I can't really say it's a great one or an ideal solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a cheap, multiuser organizational tool, give it a whirl. If you're a one person team just trying to organize a catalog, go for LightRoom or maybe even Capture One.

Multi-computer/user use for organization. Loupe tool is nice for doing quick proofs of otherwise unorganized files.

Co-Founder
(Myself Only)

"Streamlined access to your assets for use in adobe products if you regularly work in them"

What do you like best?

We use a lot of adobe products such after effects, character animate, animate etc. This application helps us to get access to our saved work and assets in every app without any hassle and more quickly than having to import and export each file on disk and then in other apps. It also helps us sell our artwork in adobe community and get paid for our work if users use our assets in their projects.

Our top features of Adobe bridge are:

1. Easy way to share files across adobe apps

2. Improved Signed in into said apps

3. Upload artwork to adobe bridge for access to users across the world

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far as it helps us reduce the headaches related to saving/importing/exporting stuff every 5 seconds so great job!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are an freelance artist and looking to sell your work online for adobe apps users, do try bride as it can help you get exposure as an individual providing quality content for use

It helps us manage and access our assets that are used company wide by our partners and we also upload our content on bridge so others can access it as well

Large Format Operator
Printing

"Adobe Bridge is useful for managing libraries of images"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see a visual library of my artwork files, rather than having to use Windows Explorer and the tiny thumbnails.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Bridge can sometimes run quite slowly with large artwork files, but once it has made a thumbnail, it caches it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to have a thumbnail view of large artwork files, Adobe Bridge is a useful utility.

I have lots of artwork folders for lots of customers, and I use Adobe Bridge to help organize this artwork so I can go back to it and reuse it when a customer reorders. This saves me significant time and makes me more productive.

"Adobe Bridge Review"

What do you like best?

I just began using this software over the last year and a half and I don't know what took me so long. It it such a convenient tool and I use it daily at work.

What do you dislike?

I don't have many complaints about it. somtimes .png files don't always show a thumbnail preview and then have issues opening (I get error codes "cannot parse the file).

I am able to house a wide variety of images and files in one central location, and open/place said files throughout the adobe software programs that I use daily (indesign, photoshop, illustrator). It is such a time saver to do it this way rather than opening files separately and copy/pasting them into a different location, which is what I have done in the past

Especialista de Diseño de Interacción con el Cliente
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Everything that a designer might need!"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Bridge for me is how it sorts the content. The fact that it helps you see exactly what you want to see in a million other files. I can choose if I want to see only the .PSD's or .AI's among others. It helps not only in design field, it really usefull if you are doing any type of organization in your folders, especially if you are the type of person that downloads a lot of stuff, with this tool I can see all my files by type -for example- and I can delete them or move them in big baches without having too many things in the middle of it.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really wish is that it becomes a little lighter, also, I'm not a fan of the grey or black background but that's just my personal taste. I think it needs a redesign to step up like the other Adobe CC products have had.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a chance! Most designers that I know ignore how amazing and helpful this tool is. It's more that just a regular file explorer.

As I work with photography sometimes, having the label feature is a life saving hack to separate the selected pictures of the client above the others without having to move them elsewhere, and at the same time make sure that you don't work with non-picked ones with the plus that you still have them right there in case you need an element to make an especific retouch in the photo.

Digital Designer
E-Learning

"Adobe Bridge and photoshop"

What do you like best?

Adobe bridge is a fantastic tool to use with photoshop, for me it allows me to view my files before opening them. As a Windows user, Windows file viewer dose not show the content of Photoshop files. However by viewing all my files in Brige I can ensure that I am opening the correct version without having to open each file in Photoshop. What is also fantastic is Bridges ability to generate PDF contact sheets, if your like me and take hundreds of photos rather then just a few. Being able to print of contact sheets is a great way to filter through your photos and see which ones have potential.

What do you dislike?

I do fined bridge a bit difficult to use. for me I don't finds the interface that intuitive, I had to what quite a few tutorials to find out how to use the tools that I needed.

Being able to view Photoshop files in bridge is a great way of ensuring version control in large scale protects. Similar if we have to find archived items it allows us to sift through hundreds of files quickly.