Client Book CRM Reviews & Product Details

Client Book CRM Overview

What is Client Book CRM?

Client Book CRM is a Jewelry and Retail CRM software solution, designed by Jewelry and Retail professionals to help you sell more and manage less.

Client Book CRM Details

Diamond Profile LLC
Maineville, OH
Answer a few questions to help the Client Book CRM community
Have you used Client Book CRM before?

Client Book CRM Reviews

Showing 4 Client Book CRM reviews
Already have Client Book CRM?
Talent Acquisition Manager UK+ (Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger)
What do you like best?

Client Book CRM made it quite convenient for me to gather data related to my customers and knowing the demographics of my target market made it easy and efficient for me to boost up my sales. I also found it beneficial because it provided the most effective sales tools thus strengthening my company’s relation with customers converting them into loyal customers and ultimately helped me in enhancing brand image. It makes management of the team more commodious with its different tools and also reporting data with the client book as more favorable. Along with that, it makes the research process for business more suitable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing that bothered me is its little expensive rate of the client book. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I really appreciate the team that manufactured this software for making it so efficient. I can relate it to Microsoft Access but with many advanced features and tools that make it stand out among all the other software. And according to me, it is one of the best software for the retailers and I love every bit of it except that simple drawback if it will slightly change its pricing model for client book it would be the most perfect software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

What I like most is that it is a software service that helped me manage our retail operation and use the untapped potential of customer data to build relationships and increase sales. Apart from that now at this time we can gather vital customer information and provide our team with powerful sales tools that will help us establish relationships with customers and increase sales. From the tools and reports you need to efficiently manage your team and obtain valuable information about the operation that we are going to carry out, in order to execute a great sales all this thanks to this great software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My company told me that there is nothing at all that makes her dislike this extraordinary product, as well as being one of the CRM that memorizes organizes and ensures vital information for the client. Protect and we have a reliable way to access customer information. We should no longer look for a large client book on paper, in a stack of papers or in a non-intuitive POS system. Designed specifically for retailers and sellers. This is one of the many reasons why jewelers qualify CRM as the best jewelry CRM. Before this product appeared in our business, we had to manage a series of papers and written notes, it was impossible to track and use it effectively as a sales associate and now if all this can be achieved effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Client Book CRM can be recommended because it helped us a lot in collecting and analyzing data, which are then very useful for our work team, and at this time we have improved many in the following aspects: management of showrooms, inventory management , lease management, service department management, contact management, list management, territory management, product catalog, marketing automation, customer service, quotes / proposals, CRM call register, social network integration, administration of tasks, lead score, quotes / proposals. Even this tool offers us to manage retail operations and increase sales using customer data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping us to improve sales and specify the data of our customers, we realized that it provides excellent functions designed to serve our company, SMEs. The Client Book application provides end-to-end solutions designed for Windows. This online CRM system offers email marketing, segmentation, mobile access, scoring potential clients, internal chat integration in one place. You can also add other important benefits: customer purchase history, multiple store management, repair tracking, commission management, consignment, marketing management, price management, internal chat integration, supply management and mobile access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Analyst
What do you like best?

the ease of using among retailers in managing operations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

most of the features provided by the software are good. It is difficult to spot anything that I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software can revolutionalize how you handle and analyze client's data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Book CRM plays a significant role in collecting and analyzing client's data, thus, helping retailers to provide the best experience for their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance - IT/Database specialist
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
What do you like best?

I like the ease of managing and reporting data with Client Book. It's kind similar to MS access but with better function and tools. It helps a lot to collect and analyze data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing that I didn't like is the pricing model for Client book because ti's a bit higher. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great program but it's a very expensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing and reporting data with Client Book is an essential tool for our company. We are able to take the data collected day to day and use it to analyze different aspects of our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Client Book CRM for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Salesforce CRM Logo
Salesforce CRM
(11,026)
Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM helps you close deals faster from anywhere, anytime.
HubSpot Sales Hub Logo
HubSpot Sales Hub
(6,757)
Supercharge your sales process with Sales Hub, a powerful and easy-to-use sales CRM that includes sales engagement tools, configure-price-quote (CPQ) functionality, and robust sales analytics for growing teams.
ActiveCampaign Logo
ActiveCampaign
(6,868)
ActiveCampaign helps growing businesses meaningfully connect and engage with their customers. Its Saas platform enables businesses to create optimized customer experiences by automating many behind the scenes processes and communicating with their customers across channels with personalized, intelligence-driven messages.
Zoho CRM Logo
Zoho CRM
4.0
(1,835)
Zoho CRM helps you to attract, retain, delight customers and grow your company into a customer-focused organization.
Dynamics 365 Sales Logo
Dynamics 365 Sales
3.7
(1,477)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales automates sales, customer service, and marketing. CRM enables extensive customization. Deploy online or install on premises.
monday.com Logo
monday.com
(1,455)
The best tool is the one your team actually uses and monday.com comes with built-in addiction. Today's teams need the ability to work together dynamically. Plan and execute in the same place.
Wrike Logo
Wrike
(1,381)
Wrike is all-in-one project management software that helps remote and co-located teams get more things done together.
Pipedrive Logo
Pipedrive
(1,327)
Pipedrive is Web-based Sales CRM & Pipeline Management Software. Pipedrive focuses on making more sales happen with less time needed for admin.
Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) Logo
Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
(1,064)
Small business CRM, e-commerce, email and social marketing solution all in one place
Nimble Logo
Nimble
With Nimble's social CRM, easily manage all your contacts, communications, activities and sales in one single place.