3.8

Empower organizational growth with the centralization, automation and accuracy of all employee data.

Work for Ascentis?

Learning about Ascentis?

Ascentis Reviews

Ask Ascentis a Question
Showing 103 Ascentis reviews
Ascentis review by Trinity P.
Trinity P.

"Fast, Effective Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Ascentis has fast and effective customer service whether that's by phone or email. They have a ton of different modules to fit a lot of different businesses.

What do you dislike?

There are so many modules and very few actual step by step and how to guides despite there being an Ascentis Community site where you can ask questions and view webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to utilize what you pay for with this system. It can do a lot for you.

We are solving an issue of effectively keeping track of employee trainings using ascentis. We have also been using it to track disciplinary actions so that they are visible when people apply to be rehired with us.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ascentis
Ascentis review by Beth M.
Beth M.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I love Ascentis because everything is easy to use. While Support is always a great resource, I feel like I can figure out problems on my own. I love being able to help my staff use the system without having to continually contact support. THe system is set up to allow us to do that. And the training at implementation helped a bit too.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I see is that we have several different databases in the HR module and we can't report across all of them, which means going into each company and printing the report out one by one. Time consuming but a small hassle in the grand scheme of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ascentis has been great to work with from Implementation to support. Attending the Engage conference was even more eye-opening and great to network with other users about best practices.

Carrier connections, employee self service, time keeping, payroll, benefits, etc.

What Core HR solution do you use?

Ascentis review by Carrie M.
Carrie M.

"Max Kiner is awesome"

What do you like best?

Strong knowledge of product available through expert help. Would not have been able to connect with that knowledge without Max's help. The thing that is outstanding about Max is that he helped with with an annual enrollment issue on Jan 1st without complaint, early in the morning. He has been a great asset for me.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem I had was not the fault of Ascentis, but I started in my position 3 months into the Ascerntis transition. All knowledge of implementation left with my predecessor and I had no training. The first and second Administrative manager I worked with I really struggled to connect with them. I did not know the product well enough to speak the language or even know who to ask for help. Meanwhile, I was one person handling 50% turnover and recruiting at max capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for connectability and components that truly work well together, Ascentis is a great product for you.

Recruiting

Payroll

HRIS

Self-Service

Benefits

NOVAtime

Ascentis review by Lance M.
Lance M.

"Went from horrible to great"

What do you like best?

The customization options and the advances to employee self services.

What do you dislike?

Wish their were more resources available to learn about self service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I came on board with my current employer they had lost their entire HR team and outsourced HR until they got my team in place so their was no transfer of knowledge. For the first year I was really unhappy with the product and was actively looking for a new software solution. Then we got a new account manager (i did not even know we had an account manager in that first year). With the new account manager I became aware of resources that helped us learn the product and its capabilities. I have had experience with Abra Suite and most recently 8 years using Microsoft Dynamics. Now I feel Ascentis is the best prodcut I have used and I am very happy with it. The customer service and support has improved dramatically over the last 3 years and I feel it is outstanding at this point in time.

I believe our biggest strides over the last 6 months have been with TMS - both in learning /training and performance reviews. We still have a ways to go but with 24/7 365 operation we have been able to develop web based trainings for some of our required trainings so employees have more flexibility with completing their required training.

Ascentis review by James M.
James M.

"" The best Payroll Manager""

What do you like best?

I like the home screen dashboard since it is a snappy depiction of a great deal of data that is typically something that you have to look into actually brisk. For instance, I like having the capacity to rapidly reference what days we watch occasions without completing a broad inquiry. It additionally has our qualities, mission, and vision which is elevating to see shown at the cutting edge. The TinyPulse feed is perfect, as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for that it opens in extra window when I go to check in, on the off chance that I pushed the time attendant alternative it will open a totally different window, including to the messiness my work area. Clearly this is certifiably not a tremendous issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ascentis is an interface that enables you to store and share relevant information.i will suggest it

Before executing this product, the directors rounded out paper assessments and except if you kept a checked delicate duplicate of the last marked audit, every representative didn't have a spot to take a brief trip and see their past reviews.The business issues are worker check the board, benefits, and so on. The advantages are to deal with these things in a single spot.

Ascentis review by Haley L.
Haley L.

"It's typically simple to use, but I don't consider it a vital tool in my work life. "

What do you like best?

I like the home screen dashboard because it is a quick snapshot of a lot of information that is usually something that you need to look up really quick. For example, I like being able to quickly reference what days we observe holidays without having to do an extensive search. It also has our values, mission, and vision which is uplifting to see displayed at the forefront. The TinyPulse feed is neat, too.

What do you dislike?

It's a little cluttered looking on the dashboard. I don't love the evaluation process that is built into it, but perhaps that is because we may not utilize it to it's fullest extent. The area where you can view your paystub/earnings isn't the greatest, I feel like I have to click a lot of different places to get the information that I need.

It houses everything in one place from a timecard, pay stubs, W2 information, evaluations, company information. This is convenient as there are already so many places and passwords/usernames to keep up with, and this keeps all this information under one.

Ascentis review by User in Information Technology and Services

"HR Software "

What do you like best?

This software is great for the end user to go and look up your pay stub and all of of your past pay stubs.

The Give Kudos is a nice functionality, but our company doesn't use this feature except at the end of the year right before reviews. Because of this some managers don't take this feedback seriously.

Once sent my review to sign this was very easy.

What do you dislike?

Our Company implemented this about a week before employee reviews were due three years ago, with not alot of training everyone was given tight deadlines to learn and complete their reviews and it was a nightmare. I realize this was not really the software's fault. Managers at our company seemed very frustrated however.

I still haven't really spent enough time in the software to understand all it can do. Under my Goals, it isn't really that clear what the Status means, I see Submitted and Locked. I feel like it should be more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train your employees on how to get the most of the software, I believe it could be a powerful, useful tool if utilized.

Prior to implementing this software, the managers filled out paper evaluations and unless you kept a scanned soft copy of the final signed review, each employee didn't have a place to go and see their past reviews.

Ascentis review by Ashley J.
Ashley J.

"Couldn't Live Without! "

What do you like best?

I like how you can customize it to fit the needs of your organization and how its all housed under one "roof."

What do you dislike?

At this time, just the multiple log-ins for admins, however, I hear that is going to be consolidated very soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple to use (for employees/ managers/and admin) system with tons of ways to customize it for your organization, then Ascentis is right for you.

Consolidating platforms and streamlining processes. We have moved spreadsheets that managers maintained to custom tabs and that has really helped us generate more powerful and meaningful reports.

Ascentis review by Christina P.
Christina P.

"Committed to Progress"

What do you like best?

Ascentis is traversing a very similar path as my own company. I love the system functionality (HR, Payroll, TimeKeeper user) and am impressed by their commitment to streamlining the user experience. I'm excited to continue growing with them.

What do you dislike?

Lack of proactive client interaction. Would like to have someone reaching out to ensure we're taking advantage of the most recent enhancements which apply to our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start slow, especially if you are a lean HR department. You don't need to implement EVERY module at the same time. Start with the core systems relevant to your business and then add on after you've successfully implemented and have good user adoption.

HR and Payroll for a multi-state company with a myriad of different needs. Employee self-service and data extraction through reporting has been a tremendous help.

Ascentis review by Melinda P.
Melinda P.

"HRIS, HR ADMIN"

What do you like best?

The ESS dashboard - didn’t have a good one before. I like the way we can put all the policies and procedures, the handbook, Calendars for employees.

What do you dislike?

I dislike where the EEO category information is on the OTHER tab instead of it being tied to the job title and description.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As time goes on, I do believe Ascentis gets better. Implementation did not go smoothly, so I would want somebody considering this to really get to know the new system before the implementation takes place

Like the open enrollment feature. This has allowed for much less manual administration. Like the talent management System. I like how one can go in and impersonate a user on this too. Wish this was in the day to day management of Employee ESS.

Ascentis review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"The opposite of User Friendly"

What do you like best?

It's like they captured everything and anything you'd want to do with an HR management software, and then made it hard to find. Lots of out of the box content is useful but impossible to separate from custom company stuff.

What do you dislike?

It's web based, slow, and EXTREMELY not user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please please please consider who your users are and who is going to internally support Ascentis before rolling out an implementation. If your HR/Talent Management staff are not ready to make Ascentis support their part time job, then this is not the piece of software for you.

We are capturing all of our training, onboarding, workforce management, and performance in Ascentis. At this point we are a year in to our implementation and have NOT realized any benefits. It takes more time to find and perform these tasks in Ascentis than it did before... they're just all in one system now.

Ascentis review by Amy C.
Amy C.

"Strong Platform"

What do you like best?

Ascentis provides multiple solutions to fit your business needs and provide the flexibility to customize products. The solutions work together seamlessly for a full suite offering. The support center is very responsive response to your questions and needs

What do you dislike?

I feel like the recruitment platform doesn't get enough attention/education as other platforms. It would be nice when you call support; to not have to engage in phone tag with the expert once the ticket is entered. Could you enter a ticket and a call be scheduled?

My previous work experience was with very large corporations. When I joined my current company I was very pleased with the sophistication of Ascentis for smaller companies.

We finally are on electronic reviews through talent!

Ascentis review by Sharon T.
Sharon T.

"Works for us"

What do you like best?

The system is user friendly. By consolidating our systems into one we have become more efficient and are able to access data more easily. Our payroll has become more accurate and we are finally able to run reports that matter

What do you dislike?

The data does not move seamlessly across the modules resulting in manual work which causes errors. The modules need to work better together and the manual entries/duplicate entries need to be reduced. Communication of changes or new stuff is needs some work. At the conference I realized that there is so much more we can do and that was both exciting and frustrating.

More timely and accurate payroll. Better reporting options. More efficient processes.

Ascentis review by Jerrod J.
Jerrod J.

"Great People Management and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Simple UI with easy navigation, giving users a great and interactive tool to manage their personal info and profile.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to the next version, with a contemporary, updated experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a simple to use platform, so consider ease of use for your end users.

The platform provides a great "one stop shop" for our associates to manage all things HR related, along with medical, timekeeping, and direct deposit.

Ascentis review by Jamie S.
Jamie S.

"Novatime user"

What do you like best?

The Novatime system has been a great tool in making our workforce lean and paperless. The workload has become more technology based and has provided many tools to utilize the accuracy of payroll processing.

What do you dislike?

Ascentis is new for us. We have had the Novatime system for over 5 years but with the recent merge of Ascentis, we haven't had much connection with this community.

We currently have a few tickets that were originated through Novatime support (via email or phone) that have not been followed up on. Our district has to reach out of several occasions over an extended period of time without receiving a follow up.

Ascentis review by Janelle H.
Janelle H.

"Awesome Software--Has Freed Us Up to Engage Our Staff"

What do you like best?

I like that our HR department is now taking on more value-added activities because we don't have to deal with so much paperwork! Our employees and managers are able to access and see their information without having to contact HR. Everything is in one place- HR, Talent, Time etc.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and mobile capabilities for Talent and Recruiting are not very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions. Test the product during implementation . Understand your processes before trying to put them into a software system. Leverage the great resources Ascentis offers for learning.

Automation, paper reduction, digital access capabilities for employees and managers- anywhere, anytime, anyplace. Full talent suite.

Ascentis review by Sophia T.
Sophia T.

"Great System with fantastic customer service and ability to integrate with other relevant systems"

What do you like best?

I like most of the system; particularly being able to export multiple candidates for easy viewing, and generally being able to alter things en masse. An important feature when you're easily sifting through hundreds of candidates per day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes resumes aren't transcribed properly into the system when utilizing the upload to autofill function. Also not a huge fan of the messaging function. There is customization but you can't delete customized messages without talking to the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the purposes of applicant tracking, Ascentis is fantasic. Use something else for candidate messaging, and just create statuses indicating the message types that were sent instead.

Applicant Tracking System. Receiving and reviewing applications, mass contacting candidates.

Ascentis review by Marci L.
Marci L.

"Best Payroll Software I've Ever Used"

What do you like best?

The accuracy and flexibility of Ascentis Payroll makes it a great software for our company. Ascentis' continued improvements to their suite of software is incredible.

What do you dislike?

There have been some struggles with support on the NovaTIme side, but they are making strides in that area as well.

We have been able to automate our point system, track attendance issues, and handle the growth of our company very well.

Ascentis review by Jenny M.
Jenny M.

"Bumpy in the beginning but exciting now!"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a company with great customer service and a partner mentality with clients. We found this with Ascentis and I feel confident that their team can help us on our performance excellence journey.

What do you dislike?

The implementation was bumpy because the person we worked with did not reflect what we expected. They left the company before our implementation was complete. We were happy with the service we received following these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really understand the system and ask questions. You won't look anywhere else!

More connectivity options, better accessibility, great customer service, leaner processes, less paper and more automation!

Ascentis review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Aged, non-intuitive, archaic, and broken system"

What do you like best?

The self service portal is somewhat user-friendly and has an interface that's adaptable for today's world.

What do you dislike?

The system - I've never used a worse tool for personnel management. This systems is incredibly difficult to learn because it makes very little sense to the typical HR professional and the user interface looks like it's from the 70's which makes it horribly unattractive for employees. There are continually errors and issues that have to be reported to their support team, including down servers leaving the entire system inaccessible!

The customer support - When I can actually get through to someone from support, they're very unhelpful. The feeling I get is that they don't understand how to navigate the system themselves so they can't explain it to me. They're also extremely defensive and don't care about resolving the actual issue, just getting you off the phone.

The dedicated support - I've had a few dedicated implementation specialists that conduct training on the various different modules and they clearly aren't in touch with corporate HQ. They mislead you, are defensive, and act as if they know more about HR than an HR person!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's too expensive for such a difficult-to-work-with tool. Your employees and management team will hate it! So will your HR team!

This is an expensive electronic file cabinet. I can't wait to transition away from this "tool."

Ascentis review by Grace M.
Grace M.

"Ascentis: does what you need, lousy UI"

What do you like best?

Ascentis allows easy access to my paycheck stub, benefits info, and performance info all in one place.

What do you dislike?

The Ascentis UI is horrible. It is ugly and hard to navigate and looks like it hasn't been updated in decades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ascentis seems no better or worse than any other similar system I've used as an employee. I am pretty neutral on it. It's ugly to use, but it does what needs to be done.

The business problems are employee paycheck management, benefits, etc. The benefits are to handle these things in one spot.

Ascentis review by Administrator

"Great automation of various processes"

What do you like best?

HR and Payroll integrate, so changes only need to be made once. There is a review/notification process, so people cannot do things in a vacuum. Multiple people can be logged in at once to complete work. Aids in communication between HR and Accounting.

What do you dislike?

Their effective dating doesn't always work, so you have to be careful when approving changes. That's about all that we don't love.

Ascentis eliminates a lot of data entry. It provides a great review process and reporting. They Ascentis staff works with us to feed data to other parties.

Ascentis review by Michele B.
Michele B.

"Great improvements "

What do you like best?

Transferring data from NovaTime into Ascentis is quite easy. In Addition, I love the fact that most data put into the HR Database is automatically updated/transferred into the payroll & timekeeper systems.

What do you dislike?

Random errors (data not calculating properly. Rates of pay not flowing over from HR.) Implementation process needs improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great system from a company that continues to focus on improvements. A well planned out and focused implementation is crucial.

Ascentis has simplified our payroll processing. Most tasks are now streamlined and it’s cut our payroll processing time in half.

Ascentis review by Amy U.
Amy U.

"Custom"

What do you like best?

The customization allowed throughout the whole suite.

What do you dislike?

Playing phone tag with support. Sometimes when I call support the person answering the phone can not answer my question and creates a case for a specialist and then they call back leave a VM for me, I try calling back and they are on the phone......etc.

Admin of in house wellness program. Allows integrated use and education between employees and admin for company wellness program. It’s saving a ton of paper and we can update/educate/improve the program in the fly!

Ascentis review by User in Recreational Facilities and Services
User in Recreational Facilities and Services

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I really like being able to see my paychecks before I actually received them, it helps me budget my life, especially in a commission based environment!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it opens in additional window when I go to clock in, if I pushed the time keeper option it will open a whole new window, adding to the clutter on my desk top. Obviously this is not a huge issue.

Also it feels very spread out, different tabs will have only one or two things on them. Not sure of that is an ascentis issue or the employer

Mainl6 use for clicking in and put and viewing checks

Ascentis review by Michelle H.
Michelle H.

"First experience with payroll is with Ascentis."

What do you like best?

The payroll module clear and concise tabs.

What do you dislike?

Information from HR side flows through to Payroll as soon as they leave the field. I wish they cuold review the screen first and then click SAVE before it pushes through to me.

Workflows offer better accountability and tracking of the approval process.... I wish supervisors couldn't put in errors so easily (termination workflow offers ACTIVE statuses as options for new status, effective date for everything fills in the current date as default - couldn't it just be empty?).

Ascentis review by Jen G.
Jen G.

"Ascentis has helped our company dramatically decrease paper forms and is always there to help! "

What do you like best?

Whenever I have a question and need to call for support. somebody typically always answers the phone without a long hold time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you call support to ask how to do a task, they have been known to tell me it's not possible, when I find out from another associate that it is in fact possible.

We have dramatically decreased paper forms. We have also made a lot of our internal processes much more convenient for our employees.

Ascentis review by Felicia A.
Felicia A.

"Clunky but it works"

What do you like best?

Ability to pull reports from the TMS system

What do you dislike?

How you can't customize the field settings to have them stay that way. There is a function to save reports yet when I do, they don't show up.

Training management, data entry.

Ascentis review by Katrina G.
Katrina G.

"Great Company!"

What do you like best?

Customer Support is always available when you need them. They are quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Don't really have a dislike of the product or company.

Paperless onboarding as well as streamlining Payroll. Before we data entered every paycheck.

Ascentis review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Best in Breed"

What do you like best?

NOVAtime has one of the most accomodating and supportive group. Always looking to streamline and perfect. Jeff is the very best and is always able to bring my visions to life.

What do you dislike?

I wish my SSO worked a bit faster and that there was better integration with non ascentis payroll providers.

I can easily report and audit items that would take me a long time to do before. The notifications are a true benefit for me.

Ascentis review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"An okay product"

What do you like best?

Navigation through Ascentis is fairly easy.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems scattered brained. Sometimes the tabs don't make sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would considering using a different tool for evaluations. Training/evaluations are hard to navigate.

It's a good place fore general information but it's not easy to just search the website for what you are looking for.

Ascentis review by FRANCESCA G.
FRANCESCA G.

"ASCENTIS REVIEW gOOD"

What do you like best?

ASCENTIS IS GREAT AND THE ACCOUNT MANAGER WITH THEIR TEAM ARE ALWAYS GOIUNG ON AND BEYOND TO HELP .

What do you dislike?

I WISH THEIR WAS A GUIDE OF ALL THE FEATURES THE PRODUCTS HAVE TO OFFER SO WE CAN KNOW WHAT TO TURN ON AND OFF IF NEEDED

HAVING THE hr, TIMEKEEPNGAND PAYROLL MODULE HAS HELPED DRAMATICALLY WITH REDUCING THE ERRORS IN THE PAST WITH OTHER SYSTEMS WE HAVE USED.

Ascentis review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Not the best Payroll Manager"

What do you like best?

Software is great to manage the paystub for the employees. But the workers which use the software aren't very content with it.

What do you dislike?

The user dashboard for Ascentis HRIS is very cluttered and hard to use. Do not really like using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not buy if you do not enjoy dashboard.

Ascentis allows are company to manage timestamps paystubs and etc but honestly isnt very good at the moment for the company.

"Ascentis Review"

What do you like best?

It is pretty simple to use, straight forward to find information and you can use it for a variety of different functions.

What do you dislike?

It is not an integrative system and seems to be outdated compared to ADP or Workday. The report wizard is not complex and cannot customize as much as you should be able to. The report also cannot be pulled into an excel or PDF format. You also cannot link compensation to certain pay grades so manually entry is a must so it makes it hard for a mid sized government contractor

the main function was to keep track of employees, their compensation and benefits. We have switched to ADP this year and for the most part, we do not use Ascentis

Ascentis review by Valerie W.
Valerie W.

"Quick response for tech issues!"

What do you like best?

NOVAtime has been very helpful through implementation and the years follwoing. Their tech support is amazing!!

What do you dislike?

So many new options that I don't know about until the Conference. This is more a me issue due to time constraints.

Delegation and notification modules are going to be extremely beneficial. The new timeclocks are also going to help our employees to submit their timesheets!

Ascentis review by Teresa C.
Teresa C.

"Amazing to work with!!!"

What do you like best?

The fact that it saves me a ton of time. It is efficient and easy to work with. Love the staff!!! They are amazing and truly go the extra mile for you!!! They are the Bomb Diggity!!!

What do you dislike?

From a payroll perspective we need more dates to transfer from HR to Payroll.

It’s an all in one package and is so time efficient!!!

Ascentis review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Dynamic Platform, Poor Follow Thru"

What do you like best?

Ascentis organizes our training well and is easy to track. PTO requests are very clear and calculated in a user friendly way. I really like the annual evaluation wizard as well!

What do you dislike?

We’ve had a lot of bugs that we have been told cannot be fixed. Annual evaluation notifications went out multiple times well after the evaluations were complete. Completed training still shows up as “in progress”. Goal tracking is not very user friendly and is hard to sort thru.

Training documentation, benefits selections, and team management.

Ascentis review by Megan C.
Megan C.

"Nice overall"

What do you like best?

I like that it houses multiple items in one area.

What do you dislike?

I dont care for the structure of the reviews.

Not so much problems, just good to be able to review past reviews. I like the easy way to request PTO.

Ascentis review by Jeannette R.
Jeannette R.

"So Many Options"

What do you like best?

I like the power of the system and the way it calculates things for me.

What do you dislike?

There are so many settings behind the scenes sometimes it's hard to know what is affecting what.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train your employees well and define roles specifically.

General payroll problems. I've only been working with the system for 3 months so I am really a newbie!

Ascentis review by Felicia J.
Felicia J.

" Ascentis is awesome!"

What do you like best?

Ascentis HRIS has afforded me the opportunity to be more efficient and save time for onboarding and employee management processes. In addition, it has improved our flow process from HR to Payroll.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I do not have any dislikes about the product.

It enables me to focus more on employee development vs. manual paper process.

Ascentis review by Karla H.
Karla H.

"Novatime client"

What do you like best?

I was at the Engage conference, learned many new things about NT and also some things for Ascentis. I would like to see more training events.

What do you dislike?

I like most things about NT, but havent worked with it too long, only 1 year. Will need to make more time to get into the learning videos.

none

"Ascentis Review"

What do you like best?

It's very user friendly! You can use it with minimal training because everything is very easy to navigate. They layout is very easy to read and track as well.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the linking capabilities from candidate to job/supervisor. I also don't care for the Ascentis version of a candidate's background, it is very generic and tough to read vs. opening an uploaded resume.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy and simple to use, learn and get around in.

It tracks candidates well, it is helpful to see what they've applied for.

Ascentis review by Debbie B.
Debbie B.

"Ascentis HR/Payroll"

What do you like best?

I love the Help Desk and the workflows. Everyone is very knowledge and helpful even when I have a challenging issue.

What do you dislike?

I would like more follow up after implementation. Implementation was excellent but I had questions afterwards that I would have liked some more one on one Zoom sessions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Automation is great.

Better automation.

Ascentis review by Lisa J.
Lisa J.

"New to Ascentis "

What do you like best?

Ability to have everything in one spot. Previously we had a database and spreadsheets to keep up with everything. way too hard and complicated.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to customize more. Probably is waysto do that, but I don't know them yet. That's what I hope to learn here!

Going all electronic.

Ascentis review by Jackie J.
Jackie J.

"HR ascentis product "

What do you like best?

The new web app, now I can build custom tabs more easily

What do you dislike?

Ascentis Recruitment product, it wasn’t user friendly at all. We dropped it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AcquireTM integration not complete, in testing phase for over 6 months. Would really like to get it up and running.

OE, ESS employee experience self sufficiency. It’s great!

Ascentis review by Sherrie A.
Sherrie A.

"Great Product Suite!"

What do you like best?

The integration betweenthe products is great along with the customer service response.

What do you dislike?

A minor dislike would be the implementation timeframe not giving enougjh time to become expert before go-live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Ascentis Academy to educate yourself of the products you are implementing. There is great information there!

Recruiting, onboarding, paperless performance management

Ascentis review by Administrator

"Ascentis has boosted our company out of the stone age!"

What do you like best?

Acentis has changed the way our company communicates with our employees and has been well recepted by all ages to simplify tedious tasks that were normally done on paper.

What do you dislike?

Only dislike would be that they are moving so quickly after the merger to get things pushed out for new features that everyone is askign for and I am trying to keep up so we can push it through to our employees.

We solved wait times for support, given visibility to employees that they didn't have before.

Ascentis review by Kerri P.
Kerri P.

"A lot to learn with minimum instruction "

What do you like best?

Having an all in one platform for my employees to be able to update their personal info, have access to pay stubs and view all company employees

What do you dislike?

The fmla and performance management modules have been a struggle

Streaming payroll and cutting down on the complete payroll processing time

Ascentis review by RHONDA H.
RHONDA H.

"Great Business Partner"

What do you like best?

Customer service is on par with the customer service our company delivers to our guests. EVERYONE there goes above and beyond-all the time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow with system enhancements. Seems they are chasing the bigger HCM companies

Ability to use with all US locations. Continuity of account managers.

Ascentis review by Yail W.
Yail W.

"Amazing Experience in learning tools"

What do you like best?

Ascentis gives up tools to build our plateform and make themes more knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing everything has been great. still learning the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tools to make thing run smoothly

We are learning about a lot of tool we need to get turned on to help the buisness.

Learning about Ascentis?

* We monitor all Ascentis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
3.8