x.ai Reviews & Product Details

x.ai Overview

What is x.ai?

x.ai is a tool that helps you and your team share ideal availability so meetings get scheduled. When you connect all of your calendars with x.ai, the tool can instantly review your availability and preferences to find ideal meeting times. You can share a link to these time options or tell x.ai to send them directly to your guests. With x.ai, you can automate the most tedious parts of scheduling — things like finding compatible times to meet with large groups, sending follow-ups and reminders, as well as managing cancellations and reschedule requests. We integrate with your favorite tools, including Google, Outlook, Slack, Zoom, and many more. Best of all: When you initiate a meeting with another x.ai user, our scheduling engine can review everyone’s availability and preferences to schedule the meeting instantly.

x.ai Details
Discussions
x.ai Community

x.ai - ridiculously efficient AI software that solves the hassle of meeting scheduling.

x.ai

x.ai Reviews

Showing 50 x.ai reviews
Already have x.ai?
Sr. Director, Product Partnerships
What do you like best?

x.ai is an incredibly easy to use scheduling tool that eliminates the back and forth scheduling ping pong that can happen when you are in business development. x.ai offers a substantial amount of flexibility in how it presents your schedule and books meetings on your behalf, much more personable than "here is my calendar link" for those discerning prospects/customers/partners that want more of a personal touch. I really appreciate that the x.ai roadmap is constantly evolving - what seems like on a bi-weekly basis, new features are rolled out that are thoughtful and enhance the user experience. Recent additions such as an updated GMail extension, slack integration, team scheduling, and more continually have me using x.ai instead of searching for the "next best thing" in automated yet controlled scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

x.ai is so convincing that I've had people mistake the bot for an actual person. Not necessarily a negative, but it can cause some people frustration. x.ai recently rolled out an update to resolve this issue using scheduler@ to schedule meetings instead of amy@ / andrew@ which was a great move. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering x.ai, make sure you're aware of all of the features offered and stack it up against all of your use cases. You may find it can replace not only your calendar software, but internal scheduling or other tools as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used to spend hours in scheduling ping pong where I would send my availability, the other party would send their availability that didn't match up with what options I sent over, and we would have to create multiple emails to find a time. Sending a link of my calendar seemed too impersonal. x.ai allows me to bridge the gap between having a service coordinate calendars in a concierge fashion without having to be intimately involved in the actual scheduling conversation. It's also fantastic for scheduling internal meetings without having to look up the availability of the person you need to meet with. I easily save 6-8 hours a month using x.ai. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Specialist – Product Evangelist
Internet
SVP Sales, Business Development, and Solutions Architecture
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Amy, my virtual assistant, allows me to be super responsive to potential customer and partners from China, Japan, Europe, and the US with only a very quick email on my part. I had a live personal assistant for 20 years, but in a startup, I could not afford one. Amy from x.ai probably handles about 40-50% of what I had my assistant doing for about the price of 4 cups of Starbucks. I got some of the other executives using it too which is great because I don't have to constantly check internal calendars to see who is available to meet with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Amy is not perfect. Sometimes people think she is human and try to 'meet' her in person and occasionally I have had minor phraseology issues instructing her appropriately. The solution is to read the x.ai tips and follow them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them feedback. They listen and improve! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sets up followups with prospects and partners allowing me to double the number of meetings I can personally set up and do. It also reduces my unfollowed up leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

In case you don't know, X.ai will provide you with a bot, or personal virtual assistant that, for all intents and purposes, will act as your assistant in setting up meetings. Just email your target audience, cc; your assistant (defaults are either Amy or Andrew), and include enough info in the email so Amy can parse your intent and pick up the communication. E.g.: " Hey Bill, haven't been able to schedule our proposal review time. I've cc'd Amy here to work with our calendars and find 30 minutes for us to get together on my Zoom account."

That's it. Done. Amy will followup three times, read your calendar and suggest times, and the result should be a meeting appearing on your calendar. (Worst case? He doesn't want to meet with you and Amy wasted her virtual time as opposed to you wasting your actual time.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the tool is their honesty in declaring themselves to be virtual bots. Pshaw! It's easier to ignore a bot than an earnest young and polite assistant doing her bosses' bidding! I'd like to call her/him/it anything, and maintain the charming idea that its a person, not a piece of software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with them to improve the branding and default descriptions of the bots. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm in sales, so I use this to nail down demo times and dates for customers that nibbled but never committed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

x.ai is a wonderful and innovative ai product that has helped me manage my daily meetings and has enabled me to get in touch with people that i otherwise would struggle to speak to. It has also empowered me to have more time to meet and network people and not waste time following up appointments and leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike as it provides me with an instant resource that I otherwise could not afford as a business and enables me to be at the forefront of tech. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont miss out and ensure you use this in your business. It is a dream product for any sales person !! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to make appointments and contacting people that otherwise would not respond to meeting requests. It has saved me over 15 hrs a week in ping pong emails and allowed for greater efficiency in managing my calendar. I also will be receiving a gift card for this review but I would happily provide a review regardless as x.ai has saved and re-engineered my entire pitching process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

x.ai is a beautifully crafted application of AI and delivers a wonderful user experience. Personally, I like having the help in scheduling meetings. I can email Amy 24x7 to ask her to set up a meeting. If I knew her birthday I would send her digital flowers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm hoping they add NLP to the service, given that NLP is one of the three components of AI = ML + NLP + Robotics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're in tech, work in the Silicon Valley, or just think AI is the coolest thing since sliced bread, consider x.ai as both a productive tool and a way to get more familiar with the tech. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the business problems that x.ai solves is coordinating across different calendar types that don't necessarily integrate well with one another. There are multiple solutions on the market such as Doodle, but none that do the work automagically for you. The outcome is being able to offload the work.

Note: I have been offered a gift card for this review, the perspective is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of this solution submitted. I am not an employee of this vendor or one of its direct competitors. I confirm that the gift card offer did not influence the content of this review, only taking a few moments out of my day to share some experiences on a product/service I actually use and really like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Producer
Media Production
What do you like best?

Most of the time people I correspond with do not even realize Amy is an AI service. That's amazing. When you are a small operation, it's nice to look a little bigger and X.ai helps with that. Also, not going back and forth with people about meeting times is a massive time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, however, X.ai could handle multiple calendars and attendees better. It does pretty well with attendees most of the time, but from time to time I need to jump in and handle things. I would also like for X.ai to at least consult additional calendars such as family, colleagues, etc. and double check if perhaps I'm missing something on my calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't tell people Amy isn't a real person, then ask about their experience with Amy in person. Watch their face when they learn it's AI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Primarily scheduling back-and-forth problems. Amy is great about keeping all of that out of my field of view until I am absolutely needed. I've been testing X.ai off and on for about 3 years and it's finally at a point for me where it was worth paying and I have zero regrets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Commerce & CRM Manager
What do you like best?

- Incredibly easy to set up and configure

- Very easy and flexible options available allowing allot of customization

- Highly realistic had a number of comments about who our new very polite and efficient hire was.

- Saves so much time avoiding back and forth

- New meeting booking screen is even better, allowing a customer to pick the best time.

- Pricing is incredibly cheap per user has come down significantly since the first launch provides amazing

value.

- Very fast responses from support team go above and beyond to assist you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very occasionally amy can struggle to understand this gets better and better daily, however, and you can provide the system feedback.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This will save you so much time, make sure you set it up to best benefit for your business by adding meeting rooms ect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Significantly saves time for us, no longer are we wasting time going back and forth booking meetings or having to rebook. Customers can choose their ideal time to contact us and be assured that they can get times which meet their needs. We are also avoiding meeting requests for times which are not ideal for us. Customers have a Person (well AI) that they can reach 24/7 to make their requested changes or bookings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Partner
What do you like best?

Main purpose of use: To help me schedule my meetings. My review/feedback is in my personal capacity only and has nothing to do with my employer.

I really liked the simple and easy to use UI providing me with a great user experience. Overall very good experience dealing with Amy and x.ai human support team.

I am really looking forward to see support for Japanese language too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were times when I had to do ping pong with Amy to get the meeting set at right times. But I believe its part of the "learning and education" for Amy as well as I since we were in process of getting used to of each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since I live in Japan I would love get get a Japanese version support for this product. I have used x.ai mainly with the english speakers, however have give a demo to some of my Japanese client and they really like it. Given the competitive pricing, I think, there are many people / companies who would be keen in exploring x.ai services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have too many client meetings given the kind of work I do. Amy supported me in setting up meetings across geographies in a seamless manner (except the learning part). I was able to save a lot of time every month that I would have otherwise spent in exchanging email and messages with my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

Amy does a great job to be the gatekeeper of my schedule and allows me to confidently book meetings without overlapping them, which I am notorious of doing. I love the conversations she has with my clients where they feel they are talking to a real life person.

It always gives me a kick when I have to explain to them that they aren't :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times Amy can over communicate to a client with changes or rescheduling. That can be a little annoying, but from how I see it, its a work in progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will be extremely impressed as to how intuitive and easy Amy or Andrew is to use when scheduling your meeting. She makes the whole process easier and allows you to focus on what matters most. Your actual work!

I would recommend x.ai to anyone and everyone that needs peace of mind when scheduling their crazy, hectic life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Digital Learning
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I've used x.ai for almost a year now. x.ai is very intuitive to use and saves time. There's also a sense of magic to it. I've had fun sending people an email with Amy included and hearing their reactions to interacting with an AI assistant. And it's almost always positive. For me, it allows me to stop having to pin people down for meeting times, and I can stop worrying about what my schedule is or if I've double booked myself. There's also constant development, which means improvements come quickly. It's been great to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's still AI in development, so Amy can sometimes get tripped up when something isn't phrased clearly. The AI can also have trouble when it's trying to coordinate with a larger number of people. It has a cap of 5 people in a meeting, and around that cap it can be harder to find a time quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is worth checking out. It's beyond the beta testing phase and a much more stable, usable product than when I started. The x.ai team is incredibly responsive and helpful, and I've thoroughly enjoyed working with them. I'd recommend starting on the personal version to get a sense of how it works. That's how I started, and I quickly moved to the paid version after that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly it's managing my calendar and managing internal meeting times quickly. Scheduling meetings can get really time consuming, so being able to pass that off and know it's getting taken care of without needing to hire an assistant (which salary-wise I can't justify in my position) is really helpful. It allows me to focus on more important issues in my work life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Inspiration Officer / Founder
What do you like best?

I have started to use Amy (X.ai) to take away the hassle of scheduling meetings with my clients and podcast guests. By simply cc'ing Amy in the email that kicks off the conversation to schedule a meeting, the rest is happening by magic - with the result that the meeting simply arrives in my agenda, with the right people and instructions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing. I have only one glitch so far where Amy slot track of who was who, but other than that, it's been seemless for months now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are planning more than 5 meetings a week it's worthit.Simply get started - the rest proves itself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It simply saves me hours per month, and in busy weeks hours per week. That's valuable if you only have 24 hours in a day and you're a sole entrepreneur. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Webmaster
Sports
What do you like best?

The fact it's used through email as a headless/invisible type of app. Also obviously the part where I'm taken out of the scheduling :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the new 'non-AI' direction, like the calendar page, and links in the email for customers to pick their meetings from a list. I am in the minority here, but I much preferred when x.ai appeared/operated/looked like a person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you schedule meetings, this is a tool you need. Which, really, is most people :-p New pricing tiers are making this more and more of a no-brainer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My favorite part of this is when I meet a client for a sales meeting, I can then send off a quick email to schedule a quote delivery meeting, which holds me accountable to get the quote done :-p Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wordsmith, Writer, Speaker, Workshop Leader, Consultant
Writing and Editing
What do you like best?

"Amy" knows how to book routine meetings and is able to find good time slots for me and my clients, which is especially helpful since we frequently are in different time zones. I also have been completely impressed by the responsiveness of the x.ai team - both when there have been any issues and when I have had function requests or feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Learning the right structure and trigger words took some time, and there were some glitches along the way, but the reliability and simplicity has improved considerably since I started using the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The new features coming in the next release sound like they will make x.ai much more useful in many different settings. The new pricing is awesome, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using x.ai easily saves me 20-30 minutes a day or more, which makes the very reasonable price completely worthwhile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President/National Agency Accounts
What do you like best?

I like that I get to miss all of the back and forth of trying to schedule an appointment with someone by email. I think I use Amy a little differently than most by sending out 100 or more scheduling requests at once. The customer support was top notch while I learned the features of x-ai. I also enjoy the surprise of people when I tell them they aren't talking to a real person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found anything I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you schedule a lot of calls or meetings, don't wait any longer to try this AI technology out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have to schedule a lot of phone calls with individuals of a larger group. With x.ai, I can cc: Amy in mail merge program so she's included on each email that goes out to the persons in the group and she takes it from there. I wake up each morning with new calls scheduled with no effort on my part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Service Provider, MSO, Content and OTT Assurance Sales Leader
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I love the concept of using AI to schedule my meetings, calls and Video calls. With Amy, I can just "set it and forget it" know that Amy is working in the background setting them up. Then, as if by magic, a meeting invite shows up on my calendar. She is easy to use, and x.ai develop new enhancements and functionality at a fast pace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes she gets things wrong, but so do humans. You need to make sure things are worded properly. Not a bid deal and once you start using it, the logic comes easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well worth it, for the low price. The team addition is useful for both internal andd external meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time. I don't have to spend hours organizing meetings, which is difficult for multiple people, especially in multiple time zones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Nothing. I like the value proposition, but it simply does not work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Amy is too slow to schedule a meeting any time soon. The "four-attendee-limit" does not work for the most complicated scheduling endeavors such as committee or board meetings, but then Amy can't handle four attendees anyway. Contacts received emails addressed to the wrong person; times I was available were made unavailable by Amy. Reading Amy's conversations to figure out what the heck is going on is just as time-consuming and less efficient than sending the "right" emails yourself. It was a nightmare. Then the question became "how do I get Amy to stop trying to schedule the meeting she is unable to schedule?" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

best for one on one meetings - very simple scheduling parameters Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling conference calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Engineer
What do you like best?

I love the calendar invite tools, and the ability to allow people to interact with my calendar in a way that lifts load off me, and lets them interact in a natural manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can take a few minutes for Amy to kick in, but this is only really noticeable on complicated invites, and she's still quicker than a human! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think of it as software: use x.ai as though you had an actual human scheduling PA and it's much easier to grasp! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

x.ai reduces the amount of time I spend organising calls with clients. She makes the email pingpong much simpler for both parties, and gives the confidence to me that a suitable time will be arranged with all involved. Great especially when dealing with cross-timezone meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I've been using Amy (x.ai assistant) for quite some time now and it's honestly saved me hours off my week. As a founder, i have to optimize for productivity and minimize small tasks like scheduling. We don't have a budget for a true, human assistant so amy is perfect for me. They've been iterating the product and take feedback very well too which is nice to see as I'm a founder myself.

They did offer me an Amazon gift card to write this review, however, I really do like the product and would recommend it! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Amy needs to get a bit smarter. She can do the 95% of use cases that I need her for but the learning curve is a bit steep and thus if she was smarter, it'd be a lot easier. I recommended to the team here, though I didn't hear back, that they should do onboarding/educational calls with all users that sign up to ensure a solid customer kickoff and so that customers are trained on using the product.

The only other thing that's tough, which isn't really their fault, is that people sometimes don't realize Amy isn't real! So then they don't understand her responses sometimes and think she's ignoring them so I updated the signature to say "Virtual AI Assistant, I'm NOT a Human" which has helped I think. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

scheduling ping pong Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO and Co-Founder
Nanotechnology
What do you like best?

It's amazingly well integrated with your calendar, it will definitely save you time, it's incredibly real and interactive, half the time you'll forget you're communicating with an AI. My personal favorite is the scheduling dashboard where you can put in all the time schedules that you are available on, hence you really don't need to worry about anything when setting up your meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only wish is that it came in more languages other than English, as it proves to be a difficult barrier for international businesses or communities. Outside of that, I don't believe it to be any more big dislikes, outside of the geolocalization that can't be provided in other countries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a busy schedule or a hard time remembering all of your appointments, this is definitely for you, as you'll not only save time, but money, and your own mental wellness as well. A must-have for any busy professional wanting to free up some more of his time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It definitely helps avoiding clusters of e-mails just to set up an appoint ment. It really saves a ton of time, and it's easy to interact with, so no one should feel challenged by it's functioning. I believe this to be a great use case of AI, and would hands-down recommend it to anyone willing to try it. As an AI researcher myself, I really appreciate the work and thought that has been put into the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

i like the way the developers figured out how to use ai as a scheduling tool. I am truly amazed at the fact that someone actually had this idea in their head and has actually made this a real, usable, inter-active tool. Andrew/Amy do amazing things for our virtual office. It's a great, innovative tool that i think every one should have access too. Thank you x.ai team. Brilliant work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Do not truly have any dislikes. The few concerns i have are simple... like what if we are giving ai too much control? What if we begin to rely on ai too much? I like the tool but i have a great amount of concern about overuse and the replacement of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the x.ai staff is wonderful at helping assist with every thing. If you're lost they will find you and help you stand .. in other words, they are great guides and instructors .. we had a little trouble figuring it out at first... they helped me a lot.. it's not like they throw this tool at you and say go ahead .. you're not on your own .. they are true supporters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling was actually a mess before x.ai arrived. It has solved our scheduling problem completely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

Scheduling with coworkers is an excellent feature, and the existing integration with virtual meeting services is excellent. Super helpful and responsive team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Still some misses on scheduling, but some upcoming features should help resolve this. Meeting scheduling language is incredibly complex, and the misses are generally the result of ambiguous language. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps cut down on the amount of scheduling I need to do / worry about. They did a study looking at the amount of time spent per meeting and my feeling is that their estimates are grossly under the actual time costs - x.ai has a huge potential to free up time for more meaningful tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the concept -- an AI that could handle my calendar has the potential to save a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system is not yet as flexible as I'd like. Might be my fault for not "training" properly. Still need to play around with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth a try! Not prohibitively expensive, and at a minimum, it's fun to play with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No business problems. I don't work in a business. But over-use of email communication is a huge problem. I worry the x.ai only shifts the problem to another person (who has to deal with several emails from Amy instead of me). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO / Co-Founder
What do you like best?

There is nothing I hate more than repetitive, mindless tasks (such as scheduling meetings). It is absolutely fantastic that I can simply include Amy in my emails and know with confidence that a meeting will be put on the calendar that works for both me and the other attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, so I'll use this box to disclose that I'm receiving a gift card for this review. That being said, it is only incentivizing me to actually write it, and in no way impacting what I am writing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I save hours on unnecessary scheduling and emailing ping-pong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consumer Sentiment Analyst
What do you like best?

Amy saves me hours every week scheduling meetings. I stopped introducing her as a bit and now let people think she is a real person because the emails she sends are so professional and effective. This has been my best productivity hack ever! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This was so easy to set up and even easier to use. I recommend it to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling meetings takes so much time out of my day - it’s amazing to just add Amy and not worry about anything else! She is a major time and headache saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for x.ai?